Über Reward Gateway

Die Mitarbeiterengagement-Plattform von Reward Gateway vereint strategische Anerkennung, Kommunikation, Mitarbeiterbefragungen und Vergünstigungen.

Erfahre mehr über Reward Gateway

The fact that it interfaces so well with ADP is a huge plus and I do like the employee home page. Other than that not much to write home about (including how insanely confusing the admin side is).

Bewertungen zu Reward Gateway

Reward Gateway hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 319 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Reward Gateway bereits verwendet?

Joel Neil
Joel Neil
Specialist Recruiter in UK
Medienproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very Simple!

So easy to work with the product, many quick features, and the employees can be recognised with real time social interactions such as anniversary or hard work. Big companies use this as well.

Cancelling a transaction could be a headache.

Dean
Managing Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product and company

Kommentare: Having the software has helped us with staff retention and communication. A really good overall experience with a pro-active company.

An innovative company that are continually improving the product. Reward Gateway deliver a bespoke product whilst working closely with their clients to ensure they deliver maximum engagement from the platform. Great features for employees and employers with good reporting tools

Reports are sent by the account manager, it would be helpful to have the analytics at our fingertips. I believe this is something currently being worked on.

Associate Director, People Systems & Operations in USA
Biotechnologie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

GRAIL's Review

Kommentare: Visually appealing, simple to use for employees. Terrible from an admin user POV if integrating with an HRIS- no rules engine means we have to manually script all the rules into our CSV file before loading into Rewards Gateway. Not being able to "skip" levels or "send back" awards during the approval process is hugely limiting and creates a bad user experience on approvals.

Easy to use from an employee perspective

No rules engine for approval process: No way for the system to skip approvers if they've already approved earlier in the cycle (example, Manager may also be the budget owner or HRBP. End of approving twice for the same person). No rules engine for approval process: No way for system to recognize and skip a person approving as themselves. No rules engine for approval process: Cannot use management chain or any other rule for assigning approvers at different approval levels. (Have to script this into the SFTP file and manually maintain). i.e. level 1 approver: use nominees line manager. Or approver 2: route approval to nominee's HR Partner. Or line 3: all people in department x, route to x for approval. For direct cash awards that are paid outside of the platform (i.e. what GUILD calls non-monetary awards), there's no way to edit the suggested amount or "Send Back" the step to prior step. Means if an amount changes through the approval process, we have to cancel the award, ask the Nominator to resubmit, then go through the entire approval process again. Clients have very limited configuration options available compared to what GUILD support can do. Means we need to submit a ticket for basic set-up. Example: we'd like to limit the number of nominations a person can receive (example 1 per month) to help avoid duplicate awards for the same body of work. This is possible on the platform, but only GUILD admins can set it up. Pictures are not diverse (4 white males)

letztes Jahr

Hello John, Thanks you for your feedback. We aim to provide the greatest possible experience to our customers, but we're sorry to hear that your experience was just an average one. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve your program. I would love to connect with you directly to hear your feedback and talk about how we can improve the admin experience! Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Sharon Fagan Director of Client Success

Stefany
VP, HR in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product for engagement

Kommentare: I am super happy with Reward Gateway, can't say enough great things about the service, the platform, and the product. It's an amazing product.

Ease of use Customer Service Quick response time Effectiveness of recognition and rewards Shopping site is a bonus

There is NOTHING I dislike about this product,super happy with it.

Faith
Customer Service Specialists. in Kenia
Landwirtschaft, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Secret experts use Reward Gateways on daily basis.It is the best software to sparkle your work.

Kommentare: Customer service is very good in Reward Gateway.It has exemplary features which boosts communication and goals among my employees.Using it was the best option ever.

This is the most influential software for legends because it brings strategic recognition and communication among employees.it is the most guaranteed way to great team work.Aligns all the goals and vision of employees.This software really boosted my employees skills and vision.

I have no problem with this software infact it has done wonders for me and that's why I can confidently recommend it to anyone with a similar problem as mine.

Nick
Reward Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Improving recognition and employee understanding of their rewards

Kommentare: As a business they are very easy to work with. They are responsive to queries and issues, and their account management is proactive and helpful. Pricing feels fair for the value and quality of the service.

Reward gateway helps us bring all our reward and benefits information into one reward portal. Employees can find out bout all the benefits, including links to the relevant forms, terms and guides. They can also save from a huge selection of discounted sites, and earn cashback, which is very popular. The recognition tool is quick and easy enabling peer to peer recognition and monitored awarding of shopping vouchers for larger achievements. On top of that you get the total reward statement, which shows employees the value of all the rewards and benefits that they enjoy.

I think the format could do with updating. It's not bad but compared to some more whizzy sites it looks a bit static.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Reward Gateway

Kommentare: Its very positive. Workers who feel esteemed and appreciated are more useful.So Its a truly remunerating tool to have.

An extraordinary tool to have all your worker advantages and correspondences in a solitary area. Simple to direct individuals to utilize it, data is not difficult to situate also.And should not forget their great customer service.

Really I haven't tracked down anything yet..There Isn't anything I detest about this product,super content with it.

Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Brand Integrity platform is simple to use, functional and customizable for employee recognition.

Kommentare: It allows for me to recognize co-workers in a way that mimicked social media as it allows for all employees to see the recognition once posted

The system is user friendly and allows for the user to entire a multitude of recognition options and titles. The system is also visually pleasing which always makes a system rank higher in favorability.

The options used by the company I work for has the user title the recognition, write a blurb for the recognition as well as then select categories that the recognition falls into. It's cumbersome and I often find myself reluctant to take the time to do them as coming up with a title can be cumbersome for me.

Simon
Simon
Head of Group Benefts in UK
Baumaterial, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

Kommentare: Has been a mainstay of our benefit offering for a number of years.

Flexible, easy to use with a great app. Our colleagues engage with this software more than any other Benefit offering we have.

Back end customer support needs a bit of modernising but that is in play.

Stuart
Orthotist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reward gateway - Wide selection, Great website functionality.

Functionality of the website is fantastic - allows for very easy access to company resources if set up to do so by administrators.Wide variety of offers, many of which are great value and very easy to apply. Though I have yet to use it personally, many colleagues have brought up how good the app is.

Many offers are quite niche, though I'm unsure of how much this would vary between companies - i.e. if different companies have different offers set up.Some care needs to be taken for some that you follow the correct link for some offers and it is not always immediately obvious. Not a major con, but it is almost always worth visiting the retailer via this site to ensure coupons apply correctly.

Nele
Proposal Coordinator in USA
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gateway Review

Kommentare: Overall, it is a fine product that has allowed us to make advancements in our communication with teams across the southeast, but we wish that the product would be consistent! We never know if we'll run into a software problem when attempting to do something, and that is very frustrating since we will likely get no help from the success team or support team.

We utilize the newsfeed and employee recognition features daily, and they function very well. We also utilize the platform as an internal website of sorts to share company communications, celebrate culture, etc. The smarthub building features are great, but we would like to see more design options (changing the color of things such as the horrible green default of the button features).

The customer service has been very unsatisfactory, and the video features are constantly broken. We're never able to get a straight answer on why the latter is the case either. Most of the time, however, the customer service team makes it the user's fault without proposing actionable solutions. We upload a video from our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] every week, and it is a very common issue for the video to get stuck in processing or for there to just be no response from the video uploader at all. Again, we've brought this to the team over a dozen different times over our usage of the platform and have never gotten a satisfactory answer on why their product is faulty almost half the time. This is by far the greatest aggravation.Similarly, as said, we'd love more freedom in design and stylistic choices (colors, etc.).Also, the reporting features feature lifetime data-- this is super unhelpful considering that the data is based on people who are no longer with our firm and haven't been since shortly after launch. The data however still works off of those numbers, and there's no way to alter without losing other data in the process. We've brought this up numerous times and have never gotten a satisfactory answer from customer support.

Chantal
Director of Human Resources in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Employees enjoy Fond

Kommentare: Overall experience has been seamless and though I haven't had to reach out much for support, they have always been quick to respond and assist.

I like that Fond is integrated with Namely so that I don't have to worry about managing employees in both systems. I also like the ease of the website, including admin, and the variety of perks and rewards offered.

With my employee list being automatically synced, I wish there was a way to also edit the employees on Fond, so that I can exclude the owners from receiving automated rewards, for example.

Antwort von Reward Gateway

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! I have passed your suggestions along to the appropriate team. If you have any questions or additional insights to share, you are welcome to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Dan
Director People and Culture in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reward Gateway as a Tool at EVP

Kommentare: I first took on the role as administrator when I join the organization. I was not aware of the vision for RG. I have since fully taken on the challenge of growing the usage of the tool as a recognition platform and "blog" space for the organization. I am also trying to grow the usage of the gift card and discount programs from the teammates.

Reward Gateway has offered us a tool for peer-to-peer recognition as well as Manager-to-Teammate recognition. We also use RG as a tool for communication to the mass audience of our staff. The access has been easy. The "blog" capabilities haev enhanced our broadcast communication efforts.

Sometimes the support has been a bit hard to understand. That situation is steadily improving and support has been consistent.

Kevin
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brand Integrity Delivers!

Kommentare: Brand Integrity delivered an employee recognition platform that has had an immediate impact on our organization. The cloud based software is intuitive and easy to use. Our organization has had tremendous support from the Brand Integrity team members and we have developed a true partnership. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Intuitive and easy to use. The software has made it easier for our employees to share recognition and see why others are being recognized. Brand Integrity support is ever present and easy to work with.

No significant cons. We do struggle at times to get our field technicians as engaged in the platform as we would like them to be.

Antwort von Reward Gateway

Thank you so much for the feedback! We love working with Doyle Security Systems. Wonderful people and leaders!

President and CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Brand Integrity Takes Employee Engagement to the next level

Kommentare: Our employee base ranges from highly educated Physicians to entry level service and housekeeping staff. Brand Integrities' (BI) common sense approach and easy to use software transcends the multitude of users and allows the organization an opportunity to connect with staff in ways never achieved before. I am confident that the software and product by itself would not achieve the excellent results that we have seen first hand if it were not for the outstanding customer support. B.I. has the technical support, leadership coaching and behind the scenes analytic staff that make rolling the Engagement Platform out to over 1200 staff easy. I am not one who regularly writes reviews and feel strongly that you should be mindful of what you critique and where one would place their own personal support. That said, as the CEO and on a personal level I give B.I. the highest marks.

It is easy to use for even self descried "road kill on the information super highway".

Because it is web based, when my network at work is slow access slowed.

Antwort von Reward Gateway

Mike, It's a pleasure working with you and your team. It's energizing to work with an organization that believes incredible things can happen when employees feel recognized and valued for the work they do. Thank you!

Jean
Comptroller in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: We are using Fond to help employees to recognize good behaviors that fellow team members exhibit and also to help them be empowered to reward the behaviors that they would like to see more of.

It is easy to integrate with our Business practices...and the software is easy to navigate

The software is easy to use, but we have had some of our employees who have difficulty using this on their phone. I am typically on a laptop and don't do this on my phone. I also don't like that too many employees can use the "stock" wording and not have to come up with a specific instance that they are rewarding fellow employees for. It also way to easy for employees to "swap" point without identifying a specific behavior that they are rewarding.

Nicholas
Operations Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fonds Features Focuses Favor to Exemplary Employees

Kommentare: With an organization that is stretched over a broad area it is an easy way to remotely show appreciation to the employees who impact your work life that you do not have frequent face-to-face interaction with.

An easy tool to be able to show appreciation in a time consuming industry allowing flexibility in the work place to be able to communicate positively to personnel.

The Fond points allotted to dole out do have an an expiration and at times feels wasteful.

Antwort von Reward Gateway

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond. While the points you've earned will never expire, it's true that the points you have to distribute are periodically reset. I will share your comments about this with the appropriate team, and if you have additional insights or questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Mallory
Vice President - Human Resources in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for?

Kommentare: Neutral....There are some limitations to the functionality, and we have opted not to use the monetary recognition portion for budget/compliance reasons. People seem to like the platform, but as an administrator it's often more trouble than it's worth to use for things like EE announcements, or to make any updates to content.

The social recognition wall has been a great way to increase peer-to-peer recognition and employee engagement.

The system itself is not very intuitive or user-friendly for administrators.

Autumn
Director of HR in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: It is okay.

Create a single sign on process and for the most part is easy to navigate

Hard to get staff and manager buy in to use the program more frequently.

Lauren
Director of Organizational Culture in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great intranet if employees will actually use it.

Kommentare: I really enjoyed it for the engagement aspect, however our users didn't really grasp the importance of its usage. Also, frequent shifts in reps.

Ease of access, great tool for recognition, great discounts

Blogs are a little bland with template, lack of engagement with users.

jasmin
Community associate in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome website!

Kommentare: Fast and easy way to have your managers recognize you! Honestly makes me feel special when I am recognized.

I love how easy Fond is to navigate! There are so many options for all kind of people! I love how many different gift card options there are. I personally used my points towards an airbnb gift card for one of my trips!! It is very convenient and fast that the gift card is sent to your email!

Some products are super expensive.. I feel like they should be slightly discounted? I know would use it towards something other than a gift card if products were cheaper. But I understand you wouldn't make any money if you did!

Antwort von Reward Gateway

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond! Regarding the product prices, Fond actually doesn't markup its items so all items are listed at market value. That said, if you've noticed any pricing inconsistencies, or if there are specific lower-cost options you'd like to see offered on the platform, please let me know by emailing katerina@fond.co and I will do my best to address them.

Dan
Marketing Manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Team Member Incentive

Kommentare: I think it has been a nice employee reward program, better than what we were using before, but with the cost we could be offering better incentives to our employees without the platform. This program might be more cost efficient in a larger scale company.

It has a lot of nice features to promote birthdays, anniversaries and special accomplishments. There is a large gift card catalog for the team members to choose from with their points.

With the price to have the rewards and perks. I don't think it is a sustainable program to maintain with cost cuts because of COVID.

MAY
EXPORT SPECIALIST in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to reward

Kommentare: it is a great tool to reward or appreciate colleagues that I work with, a really nice program

it is rewarding program that can help me expressing my feeling of appreciation to someone I want to thank

more fond points should be given so I can reward more than one colleague

Antwort von Reward Gateway

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're so glad you're enjoying Fond. If you think you would benefit from a bigger points budget, I encourage you to let your internal program administrator know. If I can be of assistance with this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me directly at katerina@fond.co.

Steve
Maintance Mechanic in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fond

Kommentare: Pleasant, very user friendly

Easy to use software. I find it very helpful

Not really sure, I really do like using it

Antwort von Reward Gateway

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you're enjoying Fond!

Cierra
Supervisor in USA
Landwirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It’s Good

Kommentare: My overall experience is good. I think it’s a good simple program that gets what it’s supposed to do done.

It’s user friendly and you can do it on the computer or on the mobile app.

Like with most softwares like this, it takes a good amount of points to be able to get anything. And I don’t like receiving an email every time I recognize someone.

Antwort von Reward Gateway

Thank you so much for your feedback. You can configure your email preferences under the "Account" menu, which should help you refine the kinds of emails you're receiving about Fond. Additionally, if you think you would benefit from a larger points budget, I encourage you to let your internal HR administrator know. If you have questions about this or anything else, please reach out to me at katerina@fond.co.