Wonderful experience and customer service

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Kevin P.
IT Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has been a great way-finding tool for our building that has a free co-working first floor that has between 100 to 500 visitors a day depending on what events we are hosting.

Vorteile: Our staff loves the ease of use for the software and the ability to schedule our events ahead of time to display to thousands of guest/visitors at the building. We have been able to upload all graphics and data and it looks great in a matter of minutes. We also enjoy the ease of changing and uploading new data into the system and getting that out to clients quickly and efficiently.

Nachteile: I noticed that videos can only be a short length; unable to load a two minute advertisement on the software.

Great customer support, always quick and helpful!

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Dir of Marketing
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ability to communicate with lots of students/audience in new and engaging ways!

Vorteile: Very easy for even those without technical or design skills! It is quick to setup, easy to manage, and is web-based for access anywhere!

Nachteile: There are some features I wish it had, like live weather. Everything else seems to work well. Just started loading videos that take up quite a bit of space in my library also, so I have to manage the space more often!

The overall quality for the cost is great, an easier way to contact support would be great.

Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Kelsey J.
Marketing Coordinator/Web Admin
Druck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have three locations, so the ability to change the playlists and slides remotely is a huge benefit for us. We also see more customers looking to the screen as they wait in our lobby, so it is an easy way to get a message conveyed to them.

Vorteile: The software is incredibly easy to use, so much so if someone who didn't have a lot of experience would want to use it, it would not be too hard for them.

Nachteile: There is no support for this software. When someone has a question there is no guide or help to go to for answers that may be able to be easily answered.

Great program to display content related to your business!

Bewertet am 17.8.2017
Laura R.
Office Coordinator

Vorteile: After you spend some time with the program, it is easy to navigate. The preview feature is great while you are editing your slides.

Nachteile: It doesn't offer a continuous ticker that plays with each slide without restarting. We were also disappointed to learn you are not able display pictures in the news feeds. Written instructions would be very helpful. The tutorial was very quick so it was hard to write down everything the representative was saying.

So easy to use!

Bewertet am 3.10.2016
Katie B.

Kommentare: We searched for over a month for a system that was easy to use and fit our needs. This product was every bit of that. We operate two TV's with this system and manage the content with a very small amount of time devoted. Having the ability to edit data from a web based platform is KEY and the hardware is easy to install and relatively problem free. We have had to do a few hard resets with unplugging the hardware, but this has only been a handful of times. The customer support is always quick and helpful!

Vorteile: EASY to use!

Nachteile: It is a bit expensive for the few units that we use. However, still very competitive in the market.

excellent experience overall. good communication and product quality

Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Joseph P.

Vorteile: uploads take very little time. The creatives are easy to make, using my 1080p video renders. the transitions between my creatives are as smooth as i have seen.

Nachteile: Flash page could be faster on scrolling when creating and changing things in the creative editor.
After adding a creative, seems like there is a bit of downtime before it can be added to a playlist.
Some of the "extra" features (facebook photos, webpage views, polls) did not wow me. (that was a few months ago, i have not tried them again since)

von The TV Sign an 9.8.2017

Thank you very much for the review.

Happy with my TV Sign

Gregory C.

Kommentare: I have am very happy with my TV sign. It have been surprisingly easy to set-up, add information and schedule the content. I am not a computer guy and I have had no problems. The service has been excellent; responsive, accurate and helpful. The system works every day without fail. After using the system for a few weeks, I added a second one. Having the information available on the screen has resulted in my customers asking more questions and increasing my sales. Definitely a good value for my business

I have used this software for over 8 months for my Tavern

Tim W.

Kommentare: The program is very easy to use and has been very reliable. I'm not very good with IT stuff so the simplicity of the program makes it great for my business. I use it to promote bands, food and all special events. I have 2 TV's set up on this program and it sure has helped communicate my promotions. When I did have a question I found the customer service was excellent. One of the great features is that you can schedule when you want an event to end and it will stop running that slide.

Installed in a bar/restaurant environment and worked well for us.

Bewertet am 12.4.2016
Colm M.

Kommentare: We installed this on one of the TV's in our bar/restaurant and find it very helpful. It is easy to create/add/change content and allowed us to work with our vendors and become a profit center for us. We have not had any issues with it and any questions we have had were addressed quickly and comprehensively by their customer service area.

Easy and Reliable!

Anthony O.
Senior Graphic Designer

Kommentare: This is an easy to use and reliable sign service. We have over 10 of these signs in multiple locations. We find these easy to install and update. The web service is simple and intuitive. We used these to replace printed posters, and we haven't had any issues. The customer service is very helpful, attentive and easy to work with.

Resort Marketing

Bewertet am 4.4.2017
Maggie P.

Kommentare: We use our TV Signs at Peek'n Peak Resort for several different messages. It has really transformed how we get information out to our guests and cross market around the resort. We use it for amenity & event marketing, menu boards, pricing boards, etc. Even better, it is extremely user friendly.

Great Signage Solution

Bewertet am 1.4.2016
Ben P.

Kommentare: The TV Sign has been a great addition to our organization. It was easy to set up and configure for use at our networking events. Creating signage was very simple and user intuitive and they provided prompt support when needed. We are recommending and offering the solution to our chamber members as well.

Professional & easy to use!

Bewertet am 4.4.2017
Kelsey F.

Kommentare: Love using TheTVSign platform! Use it for over 30 properties and find new ways to use it all the time! It's easy to use, eye-catching in our hotels, resorts & restaurants, and has helped our guests understand our promotions in real-time. I highly recommend it!

Simple to Use, Simple to set up

Bewertet am 9.6.2015
Lance L.

Kommentare: We really noticed a big difference when we started using digital signage. Being able to create content using a simple drag and drop web based interface is great. Now I can sit in my office and change the sign at both my locations without leaving my desk.

Excellent!

Bewertet am 1.4.2016
Jill P.

Kommentare: I had a great experience with TV Sign! The customer service was top-notch and everyone was very helpful & knowledgable. It was so easy for me to create and also schedule content. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

I am very impressed with how easy to schedule content and how help the program is to work with.

Bill P.

Kommentare: I found the software very reliable and pleasantly surprised how easy it to work with the schedule center . The customer service is 5 stars . Great job keep up the good work . If you are looking for reliability this is it.

Great Digital Sign Solution

Bewertet am 29.3.2016
Lance L.

Kommentare: This was the easiest to use of all the solutions we looked at. Content creation and scheduling couldn't be simpler. We had a digital message up within 15 minutes of setting up the hardware. Nothing complex or confusing.

Social Club

Daryl P.

Kommentare: Software is very easy to use... Provides great opportunity to keep membership involved, and attract future members. Ability to supplement with advertising makes this an excellent low-cost marketing tool.

Great product, very user friendly

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Bildungsmanagement

Kommentare: Very user friendly, anyone can do it! Technical support is quick and responsive. Easy to setup, works well and I love that it is web based and I can make adjustments at home too!

Intuitive

Marketing

Kommentare: I shopped around with a variety of products and found this to be the BEST for the price! Everything is very intuitive with this product and the customer support couldn't be better!

TV Sign was a great tool that enhanced my business, and it was very easy to use!

Ashley L.

Kommentare: I had no problems scheduling content or creating any of my own content.
Highly recommended!