Über allGeo

Eine Low-Code-Plattform für branchenspezifische Workflow-Lösungen, die Kunden bei der Automatisierung ihrer Außendienstabläufe unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über allGeo

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie allGeo bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Allan A.
Project Manager in USA

Trident Review

Kommentare: I am very please with our experience and I would recommend this product to others.

I enjoy that this platform includes all of the features that myself and my company were looking for. Most others services included some but not all of the features that allGeo advertised.

The platform needed to be a bit customized to fit our requirements when in my opinion, they were basic requirements that most other platforms already had built into their systems. That said, customer service was excellent and tailored this to us and really help us throughout the entire process.

Kari G.
Systems Specialist in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Robust & Sometimtes Intimidating, but with the Customer Service it will get done

The most impactful features are time-keeping, active tracking, and location reporting that helps us with job costing. The time-keeping is helping us eliminate paper timesheets and eliminates a lot of human error once staff gets used to clocking in. The active tracking allows us to understand where our team is and to more efficiently operate. Part of the tracking actually determines how much time is spent at each property and that allows us to do job costing for each of our properties.

Although, I have run into features that don't necessarily fit our business the AllGeo team has been able to help modify them to better suit us! Which is a form of flexibility I don't think is very common among different services. AllGeo is not the most intuitive and I do wish there was training since I want to be able to do the functions on my own, but I am incredibly thankful for the customer service team. They have been incredibly patient with all my questions about our setup.

James T.
HR Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall the system is great, the customer service is stellar and it makes my job so much easier.

This program is a quick and easy way to track our employees hours. The customized visit record time sheets they developed for our company makes it easy to keep up with our employees' performance for company compliance. The app is easy for our tech challenged employees to use as well.

Its a little expensive. But not too much where we would consider leaving.

Azaria K.
Office Manager in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible System- DO NOT PURCHASE

Kommentare: We were trying to use this as a way to track our employees for dispatching efficiency and safety but we have realized NO BENEFITS.

Nothing - I can not think of a single thing good to say about this software

1- I can not get the system to work reliably for any amount of time does not matter the operating system or the brand of phone - iPhone, Android it does not matter. We have tried multiple times working with tech support to get them working and nothing has changed. It does not matter how many times you verify, update no one phone stays active consistently. 2 - I have no clue what the administrator screen is sorting by but when you try and sort by another column as soon as you refresh the screen it reverts back. 3 - We have been trying to get the same 5 phones initialized since May and they are still not. Every time we launch a complaint, tech support comes back with some obscure solution that works for 2.5 seconds and then breaks. 4 - We made a deal with them to purchase all our licences upfront and it worked for 4 months and the rest of the time has been us trying with all our might to get them working again.

Scott H.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product for the price

Kommentare: The mobile software wasn't as easy to use for me or my employees. Also, the phone tracking features weren't always correct, especially if we had customer job near each other.
The main complaint I had from my employees was that the app "drained" the phone battery quickly (we set the tracking to every 15 min). Therefore, if the employees can't keep their phone charged it doesn't work as intended.

It's easy to set up and use. The website is laid out very nice.

The reports and the mobile software. I would have liked to be able to customize my reports. The mobile software was difficult and I couldn't edit my notes.

Srinivas B.
Manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to access the Time clock and GPS tracking is the best

Easy to use no need to spend time to train employee Real Time GPS Tracking Reasonable cost Top customer service

No. of location sites are limited Sometime shows wrong location

Kim S.
Asset Protection and Auditing Analyst in USA
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: My experience has been overwhelmingly positive. I appreciate that the team at allGeo is super responsive and ready to assist. I tested this product from day one, implemented it's use, and administer our account. My questions have always been answered promptly, training was provided to me with set up, and I can rely on the team to provide support. Thank you!

The reporting features, customer service and reliability.

Nothing. If I do not understand a new feature, an answer is a just quick email, chat window or phone call away.

David Y.
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy Customer

Kommentare: I am responsible for holding 16 marketers across the nation accountable for their daily activity.

I like the fact that it automatically documents the time and GPS address on every entry.

We do not have any complaints we are happy.

Joshua G.
Technical Service Systems Specialist in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Use for Field Employees

I like using this software for tracking and monitor field employees. This is good for our purposes, but also for allowing the technician to verify where they are at any given time.

I would really like to see the ability to have special locations in different colors

District Manager in USA
Rundfunk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Promotes work ethic

Allows for automatic time tracking system. When leaving a location it will record when leaving and the address.

Sometimes the application is not accurate and it will send daily reminders to turn on the tracker even though it is on.

Gladys T.
Operation Coordinator in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent!

5 letztes Jahr

That i am able to track our employee and pull out reports to provide to our client.

Is not that easy to manuever. But it's good either way

Frederic H.
CEO in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great accountability tool

Kommentare: It does the job, and it is well supported

Having a source to go back to in case a problem develops

The additional cost to add addresses, we have loads of customers, so it makes it costly to add more

Scott D.
Director, Sales in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Kommentare: Great experience, software has helped streamline payroll by providing virtual time lock. No lost hours

Geofencing for timeclock, helps maximize hours by our service team and prevent shrink

Some updates required fir different iOS

Lenora K.
Chief of Staff in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Just what we needed

Cost effective, and does exactly what we needed. Pretty good support as well.

Takes a bit of understanding to use reports and such, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.

Keith A.
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helped me much more accurately track my employee.

Kommentare: They were very responsive anytime I had a concern or problem.

It was easy to set up in years and is inexpensive way for me to monitor my workers location and hours on the job. He moves between 20 different sites.

I gave my employee an old phone that didn’t work well. Ended up buying a $50 Smart phone with good battery life. And now it works perfectly

Sati M.
General MAnager in USA
Rundfunk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Novacell Review

Kommentare: works well [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team is awesome

tracking is great . customer service is great as well

I have no complaints . I will keep using this service

Leigh N.
President in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Construction Company not an option on the first page

Kommentare: Good

Tracking employees and the time logs.

Employee's location is on but the app still needs refreshing constantly because it isn't reading.

Wilkins P.
logistics broker in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

i would recommend this to everyone, i actually do

Kommentare: peace of mind

i would recommend this to everyone, i actually do, so easy to use once you have gotten the hang of it, also they are super helpful

Mike H.
VP of Dealer Development in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not happy with myGeoTracking

Kommentare: Not Good. I am currently looking for another app to replace this

I like what it is suppose to do.... It however is to hard to get the information needed.

The inability to track the phones without updating daily

Tracy B.
Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GeoTracking

This software was fun to use. I enjoyed using it.

A little confusing to figure out some of the features.

Al M.
manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

support

The company has great customer support. They even reach out to help before you have to ask.

It can be a bit clunky. it is not always obvious what the information is based on.

Daniel S.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

myGeoTracking Review

Kommentare: Was trying to use myGeoTracking to replace a "punch" timecard system.

Lots of features. More than I will ever need.

Requires user to "clock in" and "clock out" on the app. This leads to problems. It should have been automatic based on user's loction.

Shenuka F.
Head of service delivery in Sri Lanka
Kosmetik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review on geo tracking

I like the fact that I can locate my team at any given time. Also that there is a accurate way to calculate the working times of our staff at the end of the month for salary purposes.

Sometimes I can’t view or log in when needed.

Operations Manager in USA
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Little pricey for what you get

The GPS functionality on the product is great, but you have to be careful that people don't turn off the tracking.

It seemed a little too easy for people to disable the tracking on their individual devices. The app would also time out on us occasionally and then we wouldn't get accurate tracking.

Nicole M.
Office Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Property Management Company using software for employee's that are at multiple locations

GPS Tracking is very helpful to hold employees accountable for time and monitoring of mileage.

Constant updates required and if not completed by employees reports are not accurate.