Über Pushpay

Die Pushpay-Plattform wurde entwickelt, um die Teilnahme und Großzügigkeit zu fördern und finanzielle Workflows zu vereinfachen.

Erfahre mehr über Pushpay

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Pushpay bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Drake D.
Drake D.
Executive Pastor in Kanada

We loved PushPay but eventually had to move on

PushPay has a great support team that wishes for you to succeed. It has a great infrastructure that has an extremely easy way for people to give with multiple options. It was our first real online and digital giving option and we loved working with them. They helped bring us into the 21st century.

Though we loved working with PushPay, when we took them on there was not much option in Canada for online giving and as other options came out we landed on a system that was integrated into our church database software better. It was not due to our displeasure of PushPay that we left but for our systems to be under one umbrella. Only real complaint is PuahPay can be a bit pricier than other options.

Jonathan S.
Executive Pastor in USA

Pushpay - Easy to Use for Contributors and Administrators

The cleanliness and simplicity for online contributors and for volunteer admins.

The report capabilities compared to our previous software provider are lacking. We are unable to run custom reports with ease.

Peggy K.
Finance Analyst in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The costs were high with little customer support

2 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The costs were high ( Monthly subscription fee + Card/ACH fee + Batch header fee + Sales item fee). However, there are NO customer service. As a nonprofit organization, when we have issues with our donations, there's no phone number we can call to get our issues resolve quickly. We can only submit a ticket on their website and hope for someone to actually email us back. A lot of times, they won't get any response back till months later. Sometimes our tickets would be "closed" without us knowing. Pushpay only offer phone number for POTENTIAL NEW CUSTOMERS if you want to talk to their sales.
We are looking for other donation platforms options.

Takes some efforts and time to set up. Easy to use once set up if not running into any issues

Some functions are not very intuitive. Ie, It's hard to change/edit donor's information after set up. Also if the donor pause or cancel recurring donations, there's no easy way to keep track.

John W.
Freelai in USA
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pray for pushpay

Kommentare: It easily can be top of the line in its category. I have never once had a problem using it. And the mission is transparent. I would really recommend it to any and everyone.

For tithing and payment history it is simple and easy. No nonsense easy navigation. And respectful customer service

Reoccurring charges seem to have a antagonizing redundancy

Programmer in USA

Church just switched over to this

Kommentare: Overall, very easy to use. No complaints on this software. It does its job, and doesn’t seem to charge a crazy processing fee for credit cards either. That’s always nice.

It’s very easy to use ... I can text an amount and give to my church, or I can go on our church website and click the giving button .

I dislike that it doesn’t integrate with Planner, which we use to coordinate all of our church teams. We used to be able to give right in the app itself when we check our scheduling, but cannot do that with Pushpay. Takes a little while to get used to. But not that much.

Steve C.
Youth Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using Pushpay for Church Ministry

Kommentare: Pushpay is allowing us to enable our congregants to give to various ministries online, and it is also helping us register students for youth ministry events. Pushpay has been a delight to use and we're looking forward to using them for years to come!

I appreciate how PushPay allows the members of our church to both give online; and especially for me as a youth pastor, how Pushpay helps parents register their students for youth ministry events that cost money (like our Winter Conference and our Summer Camp).

Even though we have utilized Pushpay for a few months now, I can honestly say that there is nothing I find unlikeable about this software! Pushpay is helpful, it works well with our new Church Community Builder software, and it is user-friendly!

Mona H.
bookkeeper in USA

Pushpay

Kommentare: As people are writing fewer checks and into convivence of phone payments, pushpay solves that issue.

I love that people can easily pay from their phones. I can also easily change the category from my phone.

It's pricey. But I guess you get what you pay for. We are a smaller church and still find value in the investment.

Jason J.
Director in USA

My Pushpay Review

One of the things I like about PushPay is that it was easy to use. Another thing that I like was the safety of it. It was safe and secure to use. The features that PushPay has is good as well.

I didn’t have any problems with PushPay. It wasn’t nothing that I liked about the software. It was a safe platform to use and it was easy to use as well. It was simple to understand.

Laxmi S.
Graphic designer in Indien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

User friendly app

Kommentare: Useful it is, and we are still learning trying more features of it to make it better and useful for us.

Its simple to use app and user friendly too, specially in pandemic. Without raising help ticket we get help/support directly by them

Its costly but worth buying. Customer care somewhere is good and somewhere bad, they do help how they prefer

Brittany S.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Pushpay Review

4 letzte Woche Neu

Donations are easy to give and track. Tax deductible contributions are given to each user near tax season.

The process of signing in and making a payment can be done quicker with other software.

Jill P.
Admin Assistant in USA

Seemed great

Kommentare: Set up was done very well and quickly. Responses were very fast in the set up phase. Once that was completed it was days/weeks/months before someone would respond via email. When you call their 800 number you're directed to leave voicemail and then they email you in response but those can also take a week or more to receive a response.
Integration with QB has been broken for months and no response. Was essentially told that our issue was not urgent and would be handled "when they have time". For months prior to that they had our account set up on the wrong time zone so deposits going into bank were different than deposits being recorded into software.
Year renewal is near and we are no longer happy with the service received or the responses. We feel as though they were more concerned about making a "sale" and no longer feel important as a customer.

Ease of use. Quality of product. Increase of online giving.

Issues with integration. Customer support once the setup was completed. Does not integrate with Quickbooks online well. Issues with data properly migrating over.

Becky K.
Bookkeeper in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very User Friendly

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a good experience. I love that I have a "person" at Pushpay that I can reach out to anytime I have a question. I don't have to submit a help ticket - I can go directly to a person. He's been very responsive if I've had a question. And it's very user friendly for our congregation members. There are a ton of features we haven't even used yet, so I'm excited to keep learning and taking advantage of all the great stuff Pushpay has to offer.

It's been very easy to use Pushpay. They walked me through importing data from my old software so that I have complete data in Pushpay. It's been easy for our members to set up their donations, which they have very much appreciated! I recently did my first round of giving statements, and that process went smoothly. Overall, I am very satisfied!

There are just a couple of little things that I don't love, but nothing major. The first is that once I imported old data, and then our members went in to set up their new giving information, I was left with a lot of duplicates. I can "join" those records together, but I'm not allowed to actually just merge them. I would prefer to merge them so I am just left with 1 giving record. Secondly, when I did giving statements, I was given a list to print for all who didn't have an email in the system. There was no way to hit print just once to print them all out; I had to print each one individually. That was time consuming.

Shelley S.
Staff Accountant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Pushpay is amazing

Kommentare: Pushpay has allowed our Church to streamline our giving, texting, events and app all in one for a single user experience.

Pushpay is seamless and the Customer Support is amazing, quick and Knowledgeable.

Some features make it difficult to get the job done and reporting is minimal.

Monique H.
bookkeeper in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great if you do not have your own application

Kommentare: ease of use, great reports, excellent customer care

Our donors loved the different modes of giving: weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly, monthly. And, once they had registered, which took about 1 minute, they could subsequently give within 10 seconds, without re-entering their financial information. As a bookkeeper, I enjoyed the different online reports downloadable in Excel. For each donation, the report included: date, time, donor, amount, donation category, donor's email address, mobile number, credit card type. We also received monthly reports on the transaction fees incurred. For the American Express transactions, after 1 month of usage, we were given the choice of having the fees withdrawn directly at payout of deducted at the beginning of the following month.

Service provider did not respect their promise to refund subscription fee. At the time of signing, the service provider guaranteed a 5% offering increase. If the target was not met, they would refund the annual subscription fee. After the contract had ended, they denied us the refund on the premise that we had nullified the guarantee because we had started advertising an alternate service provider 2 weeks before the end of the contract.

Antwort von Pushpay

Thank you for your response Monique! We appreciate your feedback.

Stephanie M.
Finance in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Pushpay makes transactions easy!

The Pushpay app allows a user to interact with an organization easily to process payments. We use this for a non-profit organization and it streamlines all of our gifts into one simple platform. A customer can make changes and set up recurring payments at any time. Pushpay has been great to work with!

The is not a way for an administrator to help a "customer" adjust their payment while on the phone- it requires the customer to login and make those adjustments. In a day in age where customer service is of utmost precedence, this would definitely add a layer of top notch care to their experience. Another con would be the limited options for a customer to pay recurring payments. The 1st and 15th are good options, except for those who want to ensure that their paychecks clear before they process their payment. These customers need to set up two recurring payment options to work best for their financials.

Administrative Pastor in USA

Pushpay Hype & Followup

Kommentare: On a whole, the experience has been a positive one. However, moving forward, we now have specific items we will ask about when inquiring with other businesses to better fulfill our desired experience for users.

Pushpay has allowed our organization to move into this century. We were behind and now have the capabilities that the younger generations are looking for in terms of interacting with our organization. From electronic giving to development of a mobile app; we are incredible thankful to now be functioning in these areas. And within the app, our favorite function is the ability to send Push Notifications.

We would love the ability to better update our app from a mobile device. Currently using the web browser on a mobile device is extremely difficult. Even if we had the capability to send Push Notifications alone, that would be helpful. And then, another major frustration is the notifications do not show up on mobile devices as notifications for the app. Users of the app have to search within in the app for Push Notifications, instead of being reminded that they have a notification from our organization with the red bubble with the number of notifications remaining unseen.

Daniel E.
Senior Pastor in USA

Rolls Royce Prices for Nissan Quality

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: PushPay is overpriced and undefeatured. They also required a three-month notice to cancel them. As a result, we found ourselves simultaneously paying for our new online giving provider and for PushPay.

PushPay fulfills its purpose. It provides your church or organization with online giving options. However, in a world flooded with similar companies, PushPay charges Rolls Royce prices and delivers Nissan quality and features.

PushPay is extraordinarily expensive. They charged our church $150 per month regardless of the receiving a single donation online. On top of that, they charged the highest per donation fees of any other company and supplied us with fewer features. I highly recommend going with just about anyone other than PushPay.

Bruce D.
Pastor of Community & Spiritual Formation in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Okay, but better more cost effective options exist

Kommentare: Overall, mediocre. Not bad until the end. Never great. Product was good. Good features, relatively easy to use. Terrible customer care. I would compare them to a cable company, pay on time and have their full package and you won't hear from them. If you don't have all the features they'll call to ask you to upgrade but we never got a call about new features or how to make our app better or anything.

Pushpay offers a money-back guarantee (or they did) if online giving doesn't go up very creative push notification options (fill in the blank, polling, etc)

- no control of access - they have to add/remove people from your account - no control of certain features, again, they "manage that for you" - no contact from customer care after launch except to ask why we don't use their giving platform - no contact from customer care to switch to our own developer account when apple/google started requiring that for updates - had to find out and research that on my own - more expensive than others, less features - when we left, they sat on our app for months and didn't move it to our accounts when asked - when we complained they blamed us until I showed them the emails where I asked - wasted our time in transition to slow the process - asked for a refund after they wasted months of our time and got "I wanted to again apologize for how long it took to transfer the Google Developer Account to your Developer Account. I connected with my direct manager J***, and while we are not able to provide a refund...." saying sorry is free. It is all about the $$$ for them.

Ko-ko O.
Ko-ko O.
Freelance Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Helps You Stay On Top of Your Giving

Kommentare: I've enjoyed using Pushpay. It makes it very convenient to give, especially during this pandemic when many people are attending church online.

I use my smart phone to do the majority of my online giving, and with Pushpay I'm able to easily and securely give to my local church. It helps me to stay on top of returning the tithe first, before spending any of my income. I also like that I can look back and see a list of previous transactions.

If there was one feature that I would add, it would be the ability for the user to set reminders to give at a predetermined day/time. The user could specify whether they would like to receive a text message or an email reminder. I know there is a Recurring feature built into the software, but the amount that I give weekly changes based on the amount of income I received that week, so that option wouldn't work for me. I think the next best thing would be just to have an option to send a reminder to the user.

Brent P.
Brent P.
Director Of Information Technology in USA

Moved a large church to Pushpay about a year ago

They are very flexible and knowledgeable with regards to setup/migration/install, etc... We've had zero problems but have had to get most of our users migrated on our end. We did a rapid change over the course of a few months (they recommend 6) and all went well. We sync it to Rock RMS for giving records and it works great too.

Cost was a hike over what we were used to, but the feature gains and the ease of mobile giving and setup of recurring online givers helps make up the difference. A lot of competitors also include claims of 5% boosts in income with their solution, but we really did see that with Pushpay. Not sure what is attributable to Pushpay's system vs normal growth, but it was nice to not see a drop across a major system migration!

Joshua B.
Worship Leader in USA

Online Giving and App made easy for churches

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Has made creating an app for church and giving online to a church easier than I ever could’ve imagined. Customizing the app is easy and does not take any coding or web design experience. There is great explanations and customer support as well. The online giving is simple and allows you to set up a recurring gift and amount and allows multiple payment types. It is also easy accessible through website links through the app, church website, and by texting our specific code word and number. I recommend every church try both of these services, especially as COVID has made non contact forms of communication and payment more needed than ever.

Easy to customize app, no coding involved. Instantaneous updates to app as you change it. Ability to send notifications out to all app users. Online giving has many options for payment types and options for reoccurrence.

Copy and pasting text does not work in certain areas of updating text in your app. Uploading photos sometimes takes multiple tries as it won’t show up after the first attempt.

Michael M.
Operations Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We use pushpay for all of our online church giving.

Kommentare: Increased users.

PushPay makes giving very simple, gives you a free app you can use along with their app and software. They are very helpful in terms of customer service and very responsive to inquiries and problems. We also integrate pushpay with our Rock RMS database, which has been very nice,

The price. It is a steep price you pay to use pushpay. A monthly + fees and percentages, it all adds up to quite a bit. They do make giving much easier for your church so some cost is offset by the addition of new and first time givers who were maybe turned off from the previous system. We are still working through some of that and considering if in the end it is ultimately worth it for us.

Antwort von Pushpay

Thank you so much for your review Michael!

Earle K.
Earle K.
I.T. Support Specialist in USA

Excellent Giving App... Giving Kiosk experience is horrendous.

Push pay is an excellent giving platform. It encourages online and automated giving. The app and txt option are easy and straightforward! We are getting ready to launch this at our campus and cannot wait!

As an I.T. support team member, I am hyper sensitive to providing a positive user experience. We currently have 2 giving kiosks deployed in our atrium. They are extremely easy to use. A gift can be completed in less than a minute. There is no typing involved (outside phone number and amount of the gift. Pushpay does not have a giving kiosk experience. The solution (for them) is a one time gift, and the user has to type out all of their information (name, address, phone number, email address, etc.) Then, on the next page they have to input their CC information (number, expiration date, security code), and this info is not redacted on the screen at all. This entire process (with an above average typing speed) takes about 3 minutes. This is not a good experience. It is not secure. Shoulder surfing becomes a major concern! That is why I have given a 2 star rating on the features and functionality. I understand Pushpay is trying to encourage giving on an app or automation, and I am all for that! However, if this is the case, they should not offer this "in-between" solution that is neither an app nor a kiosk. When we contacted support about the non-redaction of the CC info, we were met with indifference at best. It is almost as if they are wanting to punish the user for wanting to walk up to a kiosk to give their hard earned money. At least, this is how I felt when I was testing the system.

Marissa S.
Secretary / Treasurer in USA

Game changer!

Kommentare: Our church uses this software for "text to give" and "app giving." Great way to be available for those who don't carry cash or checkbooks on them and want to give to a project.

I love the convenience of this software. It is linked to our church app so it is very easy to get to and use, along with the "text to give" with our church's name being the subject.

I wish it wouldn't lump the giving amounts together. It is sometimes time-consuming to figure out which giving records were lumped together.

Philip R.
Philip R.
Student Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen

It's an option, but don't forget there are more and possibly better solutions for your church

Kommentare: The benefit is an online giving solution, but I found a better solution for our church.

The best feature of PushPay is their customer service. They are willing to take the time to answer every question you have. I set up a phone call/demonstration for our team to review PushPay as a possible vendor for our church. They gladly worked around our schedule, took plenty of time to teach/explain it to us, all the while, they knew we might not be using their product in the future. Their eagerness to assist was unparalleled.

It doesn't provide the easiest end user experience. In my research, there are other companies that provide a better experience for the end user and at a cheaper price. PushPay does a phenomenal job marketing their company and making sure you know who they are, but just because you know the name, that doesn't mean they are the best for your purposes. Check around before making the decision. They might be the best fit for you; they might not be.