Über Pushpay

Die Pushpay-Plattform wurde entwickelt, um die Teilnahme und Großzügigkeit zu fördern und finanzielle Workflows zu vereinfachen.

Erfahre mehr über Pushpay

We have seen a tremendous uptick in recurring giving because of the ease of use and user-friendly interface of PushPay. Excellent tracking capabilities and reporting.

No control of access - they have to add/remove people from your account. No control of certain features, again, they "manage that for you.

Bewertungen zu Pushpay

3,8
3,6

Pushpay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 173 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pushpay bereits verwendet?

Daniel

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Drake
Drake
Executive Pastor in Kanada

We loved PushPay but eventually had to move on

PushPay has a great support team that wishes for you to succeed. It has a great infrastructure that has an extremely easy way for people to give with multiple options. It was our first real online and digital giving option and we loved working with them. They helped bring us into the 21st century.

Though we loved working with PushPay, when we took them on there was not much option in Canada for online giving and as other options came out we landed on a system that was integrated into our church database software better. It was not due to our displeasure of PushPay that we left but for our systems to be under one umbrella. Only real complaint is PuahPay can be a bit pricier than other options.

Nathaniel
Associate Pastor in USA

Very Happy After Switch!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We recently switched from Tithe.ly to Pushpay. For the difference in price, Pushpay is worth every penny. It is competitively priced and much more robust than Tithe.ly. The user interface and experience is very modern and functional. I would fully recommend looking into this solution for a church of any size. We are a one year old church plant with 30 members, and the pricing is definitely justified and fair for the functionality received.

Pushpay is highly functional and has a very clean and simple UX and UI. Integration between Pushpay and the church management software are seamless and add a lot of functionality to both platforms.

As with many softwares, the implementation process is very laborious. Some of the integration and fund management features could likely be set up from the beginning or could be handled by more robust automation.

vor 2 Monaten

We appreciate your positive feedback, Nathaniel—and we are so glad to hear that you find the value in our technology. We will certainly take your feedback around implementation to heart as we are always trying to improve our processes for our customers.

Sharon
Administrator in USA

Customer Support Lags

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

PushPay is easy to use and works great with our ChMS. It's very user-friendly on the app side for givers.

The customer support. There no phone number to reach anyone and you have to do it all electronically, which normally I don't mind, but when it takes 48 hours to get an answer, that's a problem.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi, Sharon! We're so glad to hear that you're loving the ease-of-use and integration of our technology. Regarding customer support, there is a phone number to call—(844) 787-4729.

Jonathan
Executive Pastor in USA

Pushpay - Easy to Use for Contributors and Administrators

The cleanliness and simplicity for online contributors and for volunteer admins.

The report capabilities compared to our previous software provider are lacking. We are unable to run custom reports with ease.

Freelai in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pray for pushpay

Kommentare: It easily can be top of the line in its category. I have never once had a problem using it. And the mission is transparent. I would really recommend it to any and everyone.

For tithing and payment history it is simple and easy. No nonsense easy navigation. And respectful customer service

Reoccurring charges seem to have a antagonizing redundancy

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Church just switched over to this

Kommentare: Overall, very easy to use. No complaints on this software. It does its job, and doesn’t seem to charge a crazy processing fee for credit cards either. That’s always nice.

It’s very easy to use ... I can text an amount and give to my church, or I can go on our church website and click the giving button .

I dislike that it doesn’t integrate with Planner, which we use to coordinate all of our church teams. We used to be able to give right in the app itself when we check our scheduling, but cannot do that with Pushpay. Takes a little while to get used to. But not that much.

Bruce
Pastor of Community & Spiritual Formation in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Okay, but better more cost effective options exist

Kommentare: Overall, mediocre. Not bad until the end. Never great. Product was good. Good features, relatively easy to use. Terrible customer care. I would compare them to a cable company, pay on time and have their full package and you won't hear from them. If you don't have all the features they'll call to ask you to upgrade but we never got a call about new features or how to make our app better or anything.

Pushpay offers a money-back guarantee (or they did) if online giving doesn't go up very creative push notification options (fill in the blank, polling, etc)

- no control of access - they have to add/remove people from your account - no control of certain features, again, they "manage that for you" - no contact from customer care after launch except to ask why we don't use their giving platform - no contact from customer care to switch to our own developer account when apple/google started requiring that for updates - had to find out and research that on my own - more expensive than others, less features - when we left, they sat on our app for months and didn't move it to our accounts when asked - when we complained they blamed us until I showed them the emails where I asked - wasted our time in transition to slow the process - asked for a refund after they wasted months of our time and got "I wanted to again apologize for how long it took to transfer the Google Developer Account to your Developer Account. I connected with my direct manager J***, and while we are not able to provide a refund...." saying sorry is free. It is all about the $$$ for them.

Steve
Youth Pastor in USA

Using Pushpay for Church Ministry

Kommentare: Pushpay is allowing us to enable our congregants to give to various ministries online, and it is also helping us register students for youth ministry events. Pushpay has been a delight to use and we're looking forward to using them for years to come!

I appreciate how PushPay allows the members of our church to both give online; and especially for me as a youth pastor, how Pushpay helps parents register their students for youth ministry events that cost money (like our Winter Conference and our Summer Camp).

Even though we have utilized Pushpay for a few months now, I can honestly say that there is nothing I find unlikeable about this software! Pushpay is helpful, it works well with our new Church Community Builder software, and it is user-friendly!

Roger
Executive Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good donation solution, better options are available

Kommentare: Overall this is a good platform and it is one of several really good options for church donation systems. Pushpay also ads app development to their features which is a nice addition.

We used pushpay for over two years with great success. It is a great giving solution with a lot of features. It has online, text, and app based giving and ability to enter cash and check gifts. End of year statements is well setup and provides easy printing and emailing as needed.

It has gotten better on reporting but there was a time that you could only run 3 months at a time. This has been extended with latest updates. The transaction fees are not exposed clearly to administrators so it makes it hard to tell what the costs are. Additionally there is a annual fee that is surprisingly high compared to competitors.

Philip
Philip
Student Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen

It's an option, but don't forget there are more and possibly better solutions for your church

Kommentare: The benefit is an online giving solution, but I found a better solution for our church.

The best feature of PushPay is their customer service. They are willing to take the time to answer every question you have. I set up a phone call/demonstration for our team to review PushPay as a possible vendor for our church. They gladly worked around our schedule, took plenty of time to teach/explain it to us, all the while, they knew we might not be using their product in the future. Their eagerness to assist was unparalleled.

It doesn't provide the easiest end user experience. In my research, there are other companies that provide a better experience for the end user and at a cheaper price. PushPay does a phenomenal job marketing their company and making sure you know who they are, but just because you know the name, that doesn't mean they are the best for your purposes. Check around before making the decision. They might be the best fit for you; they might not be.

Jill
Admin Assistant in USA

Seemed great

Kommentare: Set up was done very well and quickly. Responses were very fast in the set up phase. Once that was completed it was days/weeks/months before someone would respond via email. When you call their 800 number you're directed to leave voicemail and then they email you in response but those can also take a week or more to receive a response.
Integration with QB has been broken for months and no response. Was essentially told that our issue was not urgent and would be handled "when they have time". For months prior to that they had our account set up on the wrong time zone so deposits going into bank were different than deposits being recorded into software.
Year renewal is near and we are no longer happy with the service received or the responses. We feel as though they were more concerned about making a "sale" and no longer feel important as a customer.

Ease of use. Quality of product. Increase of online giving.

Issues with integration. Customer support once the setup was completed. Does not integrate with Quickbooks online well. Issues with data properly migrating over.

Shelley
Staff Accountant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pushpay is amazing

Kommentare: Pushpay has allowed our Church to streamline our giving, texting, events and app all in one for a single user experience.

Pushpay is seamless and the Customer Support is amazing, quick and Knowledgeable.

Some features make it difficult to get the job done and reporting is minimal.

Jerry
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Service Never Provided

Kommentare: Pushpay's customer service for help with the implementation process is impossible. We were unable to get the help needed to deploy for repeated failure to respond to support requests. The only response we got was thank you for your request or whatever someone will get back to you, and it never happened. On the other hand, Pushpay is very aggressive in followup for payment! As far as we are concerned, they failed to fulfill the contract so we notified them we were opting out on promise that if the service did not produce x percent increase in giving we could opt out — they continue billing us and every effort at communicating with Pushpay has been the same as per above.

Never got a chance to deploy it because Pushpay refused to respond to support requests.

Pushpay's customer service for help with the implementation process is worthless.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Jerry. Thank you for your feedback. Please send us an email at corporate@pushpay.com and we'd be happy to discuss this further with you.

James
Minister in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

False Promotion of Fees

Kommentare: When our church signed up (Irving, TX), we were assured that the credit card processing fees were cheaper than other options (PayPal was specifically mentioned) and would run 2-2.5%. We used Push Pay for nearly two years. Our last several months, the credit card processing fees were 3.5-3.8%, far more than other companies. Then they raised their monthly fees from $75-99. All total, factoring in ACH, we paid 2.9% on our $13,000 of Push Pay revenue in October ($380). That is not acceptable. Most of all, I am disappointed in the deceit perpetrated in the pricing.

Ease of use.

Limited to one bank account in processing. Overall fees are misrepresented and quite high.

Antwort von Pushpay

Hey Jim, I noticed you posted about about this yesterday as well and I have personally taken your complaint up to our processing team. They explained the reason why the CC processing fee was high (due to the types of credit cards used) and they would love to talk with you about it. Would you like someone to call you today? -Stephanie

Brian

Run

Kommentare: Talk about a pain to set up. Took forever and always seemed to be getting emails about noncompliance. If you're just looking for an app, go somewhere else. It's not really what they're about. If you're looking for an easy, affordable, egiving platform with good customer service, RUN somewhere else. And don't forget to check out the fine print on cancellation if you decide to use them anyway. 90 days! I guess since it took them that long to set us up it takes them that long to turn it off. I canceled before the contract was up but got an email essentially saying too bad sucks for you because I missed the 90 day window. There are less expensive companies to use that actually have a customer service dept, no annual fees, that's a breeze to work with. Again, if your're considering Pusshpay... don't walk away, RUN!

Text giving is about the only feature that was worth writing about. But others have it too.

Customer service is nonexistent. 90 cancellation policy in the fine print they stuck me with and still claims to serve the church.

Marissa
Secretary / Treasurer in USA

Game changer!

Kommentare: Our church uses this software for "text to give" and "app giving." Great way to be available for those who don't carry cash or checkbooks on them and want to give to a project.

I love the convenience of this software. It is linked to our church app so it is very easy to get to and use, along with the "text to give" with our church's name being the subject.

I wish it wouldn't lump the giving amounts together. It is sometimes time-consuming to figure out which giving records were lumped together.

Robin
Secretary in USA

Great for online giving

Kommentare: I believe it encourages generosity in our church because it is incredibly simple. It's not just techies who give through pushpay!

It is simple to use, either online or by text. The auto withdrawal is invaluable. The daily reports I receive on giving are easy to work with

They send a lot of emails with a parent organization (I think). I will receive emails from Church Fuel or something that, at first glance, I don't associate with pushpay.

Gordon
Administrative Pastor in USA

They talk a good game

There is nothing good I can say about Pushpay.

Besides being the most expensive credit card processor for churches they know nothing about customer service and treating the customer fairly. We had a 3 year contract with them that was nothing but frustration and trouble. In January I emailed and told them we would not renew when our contract was up 2/27/21. They went ahead and withdrew $6000 from our account anyway! And now they say, "We can only give $5000 back." One thousand dollars is a lot for our church. The latest numbers I could find is Pushpay made over $98 million dollars in 2018. They lost a customer ( and hopefully many more, when I talk to other churches I know) over $1,000.

Robbey
Lead Pastor in USA

A must software that pays for its self quickly.

For a church that meets once a week corporately, this is an awesome giving solution. I've spoken with pastors who think they can't afford it and in minutes of showing them the weekly stats the pushpay give you they understand they were wrong. The mobile app is great, text to give feature works wonderful, and it integrates well with your website.

There is no reason you should not do business with this company and grow your giving today. 1/3 of our giving comes from this app.

Moses
Operations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for our monthly tithes

We absolutely love this product for paying our monthly church tithes. It has made everything so much easier now that we set it up for a weekly draw on our account and that's it!! Also, if we are wanting to contribute to any other fund at the church they simply add it to the drop down menu and we can easily go in and pay whether we are in church or not. Makes everything much more simple and keeps our tithes on track so that we don't miss any.

The only con I have noticed is there aren't many people in our church using it right now. I think the 55 and older crowd still prefer to write a check so we haven't seen the full benefits of implementing it just yet. But we are going to set up "stations" at events to have some of the youth set it up for people who might not be as tech savvy.

Amy
Executive Assistant in USA

Switching from PushPay

Kommentare: I am currently in the process of switching our online giving platform to something much cheaper with better customer service.

It is a good product that works very well. Its easy for users and admins to use and navigate. There isn't anything wrong with the service they offer.

It has the worst customer service that I've dealt with. They offer incentives that are impossible to meet, they don't respond to service tickets, they charged our church the wrong amount and took over 2 months to return the money to our account (over $2000!). The product cost WAY too much money. There are other products out there that offer the same things for a lot less money.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple on the outside...

Kommentare: Very friendly sales and support but the giving was complicated to have to coordinate on the back end.

When this product was first viewed it looked like a simple version to a complicated problem of giving to the non profit through an app.

Once we began to get into the nuts and bolts of USING the application, it was definitely not user friendly and had many many hiccups in coordinating with our already existing giving system.

Brad
Brad
Myself in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Broken CVV Validator

Kommentare: Tech Support seems fairly incompetent and has a hard time grasping technical issues. Perhaps they do not really have a development team and simply contracted code development and shifted every resource to sales and marketing since then?

Fairly simple as an end-user for most things, some UI components could be improved, like deleting cards.

The AMEX code behind pushpay is buggy and does not allow adding AMEX payment options if the card has a 3-digit CVV code. This could potentially impact a fair number of payers and prevent adoption of online payments. Do you really want to block 10, 15, 20% of your potential audience from paying on-line???

Brian
Adminstration Pastor in USA

Pushpay review

Easy to navigate and use from multiple devices.

The annual cost is very high. The entry cost was spot on. It would be nice if it stayed at that rate.

Kevin
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PushPay fulfills a need in today's culture

Kommentare: We have been highly satisfied and our members have embraced this method of giving.

Pushpay enables our members to give on multiple platforms in a convenient way. It also provides for automatic withdrawal. It enables us to create specific areas of ministry where people can choose to give.

I cant recall anything we disliked except maybe the price could always be more affordable?