No words to describe how helpful and easy to use Routific is!!!

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Rissa M.
Volunteer Co-ordinator

Vorteile: Our church has a large scale fundraiser two to three times per year where we make and distribute approx 1000 chicken salad lunches across our community (~25 mile radius). All deliveries must be completed in about 2.5-3 hours and everyone participating is a volunteer (no previous professional delivery experience). Traditionally we were having problems getting enough volunteers to manage the delivery due to inefficiency in travel, lack of knowledgeable directions to delivery sites, frustration faced when deliveries were not made in timely fashion. I decided we had to make a change if we wanted to continue our fundraiser. I chose Routific because of its integration with turn by turn directions, its stellar routing algorithm, the ability to publish route to phone with navigation, and ease of managing routing/driver assignments. I absolutely could not be more impressed with the way Routific allowed me to send drivers out with easy to understand routes that made sense to them and easily allowed us to deliver meals at the proper time. Every driver returned with nothing but positive comments from the experience and promised to serve as delivery driver again next time! As the coordinator and admin of the project (with no routing or delivery experience) the software was quite intuitive and easy to use. The online help docs are top notch. Use of the software was very simple to learn and implement. Thank you Routific for developing a solution that fits so well for our needs!!

Nachteile: Really have nothing negative about the software at all to share. It is expensive for our situation where we have two to three one day events per year but have 10 or more drivers on those three days. If your business is delivery this produce would be an absolutely cost effective investment just on the fuel and time it saves alone. Highly recommend Routific!

We love using this software! Great service!!!

Bewertet am 7.7.2017
Davonna L.

Vorteile: The many things I love about this program include the fact that I am able to see approximately where my drivers are and know when they will make it to their next stop. I also love the signature capture feature included in the program. It helps me to prove who signed for the delivery. Being able to route many drivers at a time and not have them overlap is truly an asset. The customer service that this company provides is excellent! When I have an issue they are on it immediately. I love that my representative knows who I am and wants to deal with me. I would appreciate a photo capture feature enabled into the program to prove when something has to be left on a porch, but I feel it will be rolled out eventually.

Nachteile: I would say the only thing that I would like to change about this program is the cost. When I first started I felt the value for the money was great, but since the new features have been added I feel it is just a little out of the good value price range. I would like to have a flat fee to run unlimited vehicles, also.

Great software

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it is a great product.

Vorteile: The ability to change which driver was taking each delivery. We make changes right up until the trucks are leaving based on weight, traffic, backorders, etc. so being able to drag and drop stops from one driver to another allows us to balance the routes.

Nachteile: We are looking for a system that also GPS tracks the drivers so we can confirm that they have completed the stops, along with e-signatures for our deliveries.

von Routific an 26.9.2018

Hey there!

Thanks for the review.

Just wanted to let you know that while we do not track the live GPS location of your drivers, we do have a delivery status tracking feature that allows you to see when drivers have completed stops. It also allows you to collect e-signatures.

If you want to take a look at these features and give Routific another try, let us know. We're happy to walk you through it.

Essential tool for SMEs with delivery fleet

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Co-Founder & Strategic Projects Director
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does.
If you are wasting time doing routes automatically, and you have pressure to minimize gasoline cost and manhours, this is a great solution.

Vorteile: Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up.

Nachteile: The solution is missing analytics of your routes

Cracks an impossible code on a daily basis - lightning fast

Bewertet am 6.8.2016
Peter L.
General Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I own a document destruction business. Every day I put two drivers out into the field, each servicing between 15 and 20 clients a day. No two days are the same. And these stops are within 120 miles radius of my office. There is just no way to do this manually. With Routific, I export a CSV file from my CRM of the day's work, upload it into Routific and within 2 minutes, the software plots the optimal solution for me. Better yet, I can manually override the plot and then the software will optimize the route base upon my manual "tweaking." The software also allows me to customize on a "per stop basis" the duration of each stop (they can range from 5 minutes to 4 hours), which truck services which client (the small truck in New York City, the big truck for larger jobs). Very handy. Truly impressive optimization software.

Vorteile: Fast
Flexible
Easy to use UI
Powerful

Nachteile: The colors of the plots are hard to reach (colors are too similar).

von Routific an 1.11.2016

Thanks so much, Peter. Really glad we're able to help your business soar!

We're adjusting the color scheme in an upcoming release, so those pins will be more easily distinguishable. Cheers!

Great product that changed our lives! SIGNIFICANTLY minimised time taken planning deliveries.

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Rachel G.
Business Owner/Operator

Vorteile: It is easy to use, intuitive and super efficient to set up our delivery routes. Drivers found it easy to use. Marc, Suzanne and the team were super quick to respond and helpful with all of our queries, and engaged in depth with us on particular functionalities unique to our business. Would recommend this software to anyone.

Nachteile: Integration with our online shop (Shopify) was less than we hoped for, however, when we raised this with the Routific team they immediately worked with us to begin building this functionality. This included multiple meetings to understand our individual needs and regular feedback on the process of building this part of the app. We couldn't have asked for a more!

Routific really saves us time

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Kenneth J.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great!

Vorteile: The ease of use. Everything is easy to find and user friendly

Nachteile: Maybe the amount of features. I prefer it works well and just a little amount of features than the other way round. But I'm missing just a few important features.

von Routific an 15.3.2019

Thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, I'm happy to say that we're working on releasing some new features in the new year. Stay tuned!

Got Laundry? Logistical nightmare, no more!

Bewertet am 18.10.2016
Ray W.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Routific is magnificent! I had been spending time and money looking for a simple, easy to use and cost effective solution for our delivery business for nearly 7 years. Several months ago I found routific and all our needs have been met. User friendly! Precise, efficient, and cost effective. I would recommend routific for all small and medium size delivery fleet businesses.

Vorteile: User friendly, cost effective and simple to manipulate.

Nachteile: No GPS real time tracking. But it's said to be coming soon.

As our business grew, we need a routing solution and Routific worked perfectly for us.

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Brandon D.

Vorteile: - Online routing with previous route history
- The ability to one more many stops around was very useful
- Regular updates improves its utility and regularly adds features

Nachteile: - Only handles 500 points, but we rarely needed more
- Requires an email to cancel service, no online cancel button

von Routific an 10.4.2018

Hi Brandon,

Thank you so much for the review!

Just wanted to clarify that Routific can route more than 500 stops at a time without any issues. Sorry if there was a miscommunication along the way. Please let me know if you need someone from our team to help you in the future when you're routing again.

Best wishes!

Good system, well designed, but too pricey if I only need for 1 driver.

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Cristina F.
Guest Services Specialist
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The faster routes for the job.

Vorteile: How quick it puts the routes together and that you can select different options.
And the customer service.

Nachteile: I was very disappointed to know that to retrieve my driver notes and places she stops, I had to pay an additional fee.

von Routific an 14.12.2017

Cristina,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so sorry you didn't think Routific was worth the money.

It's true that in order to track your drivers and collect notes, you need to subscribe to our live tracking feature. I'm sorry if this wasn't clearly communicated to you before signing up.

Our experience with Routific has been superior- amazing software and customer support!

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Heather F.
Director, Resource Development

Vorteile: The Routific software has an incredible mapping function that is easy to use. The Routific team is always is professional, and provides excellent customer support. We have used this software for the last three years and we could not have implemented our complex routing projects without it!

Nachteile: n/a - There really was not a function that we did not like, all of the elements of the software were strong.

This is the best routing software!

Bewertet am 18.1.2017
Tracey L.
Partner

Kommentare: I have tried many and Routrific is the best. My partner and I have a small delivery based business and we typically only need routes planned once or twice per week. I reached out to Routrific to see if they had something for less frequent users, that would fit our tight budget. Suzanne responded right away and worked out a monthly program, just for us. It literally beats any other software I've tried in price and in ease. I love how easy the software is to use; multiple locations, multiple drivers, and multiple shifts. It has made my life so much easier and has made our business much more efficient. I highly recommend Routrific! I am continually impressed with their product and their customer service.

The best app to set up your routes

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Walid P.
Coordinador de proyectos
Logistik & Lieferkette, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Routific in my company where i have to prepare and deliver meals. Everyday we have new customers with different address and this app organize it so the truck can deliver the meal within the best possible route.

Vorteile: Routific is a Route optimizer that helps you organize the best route possible to save time and fuel. What i like the most is that it has two interfaces: dispatcher mode and driver mode to make it easier to understand.

Nachteile: I think the middle plan could be less expensive, considering the small companies like mine that are just beginning in the business.

Best routing product available!

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Jason K.
Partner
Immobilien

Vorteile: The ease of use, routing capabilities, and the delivery of routes to our employees via text. Routing time and effort cut in half.

Great tool

Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Tim D.
Director of Ops
Logistik & Lieferkette, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time saver.

Vorteile: Organization. It saves vehicles, projects, etc, so everything is easy to access and you can go back and edit them with changes. And the dispatching is great. Drivers love the ability to check off stops and write notes.

Nachteile: Balancing between vehicles can be tough when you want them to finish around the same time, but adjusting capacity helped that. Also couldn't adjust a project after it's date. So if you put the wrong date, that can cause an issue.

AMAZING SERVICE!

Bewertet am 25.11.2016
Mike M.

Kommentare: Frogbox has been a customer of Routific for a while now, and we've reaped the benefits of using this service to organize our daily deliveries and pickups, and to optimize the time our drivers spend on the road. Prior to joining Routific, we did our planning manually, which wasn't the best use of our time. Since implementing Routific into our day to day operations, we've saved time and money, and for a small business like us, it is so important to our bottom line. The team at Routific are wonderful - they're always there to answer questions and to help with any issues. A+ all around!

von Routific an 29.11.2016

Thanks so much, Mike! We love aligning with smart companies like Frogbox. Your mission to be help reduce waste is what we at Routific strongly believe in, too!

Easy to use

Bewertet am 3.1.2017
Rebecca H.

Kommentare: I found the software very easy to use, lots of "drag and drop" features that allow you to manipulate your routes and drivers very easily. The one issue that I ran into was the conflict over named ranged in Excel conflicting with the pre-defined column names in the software. Once I deleted the named ranges in the software, this issue went away. The software only recognizes the first worksheet in your workbook, so make sure that the table is located first. I had quite a bit of contact with customer service before purchasing the software and found them to be very responsive (always within an hour or two during business hours) and helpful in answering my questions directly, not just sending me a link to an FAQ.

Great Routing Service

Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Vahid G.
VP of Operations

Vorteile: Really well built & excellent quality. Having tested at least 10 different services, Routific was the only one which appeared bug-free and comes with a well-designed user interface.

Nachteile: No live text messages when delivering. That type of live tracking is super important these days. We are currently using a secondary service to provide this to our clients.

Simplified, clear, efficient

Bewertet am 11.9.2017
Brittany F.

Kommentare: efficiency.

Vorteile: It takes the guesswork and time out of creating our delivery routes! leaving more time for us to sell or produce.

Nachteile: nothing I don't like so far! It makes everything incredibly easy and efficient. Being able to send the route real time to our drives is amazing

von Routific an 24.10.2017

Thanks so much for this review! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you.

Excellent experience, fast and friendly

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Lorena B.
Redactor web
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: *Reduce food waste
*You can see where the drivers are and know when they will make to their next stop.
*Easy to use.

Nachteile: *You can't schedule a delivery for later. It would be a great help to be able to schedule deliveries for the next few days and it will give us a better organization
*There is no option for real time traffic or messages

Very Easy to use and very accurate

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Roger G.
Transportation Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reduced downtown tremendously

Vorteile: easy to use and retrieves excel data with a click of a button. can dispatch multiple drivers at the same time, and the driver app is simple.

Nachteile: Real time traffic would be a great addition , as well as real time driver tracking. There is still more to be explored but overall this software is fantastic.

Routific enabled me to plan my delivery routes and send a copy direct to the driver!

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Mike G.
Logistics & customer service Manager
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They offered an affordable routing solution and i had the owner contact me directly when i decided to stop using the app

Vorteile: The feature that I liked the most about Routific was that I could send a copy to my driver directly.

Nachteile: At times it had trouble locating some of the newer suburbs and the delivery address. Other than that it works really well

Intuitive product with great customer service

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Joseph L.
Founder & CPO
Internet

Vorteile: Dead simple to use. Had our partner drivers and companies using the software immediately.

Nachteile: Some features are lacking - ex. distinguishing between pickups and dropoffs, auto creating pickups based on mapping with specific drops

von Routific an 2.2.2018

Thanks so much for the review, Joseph! And for the feedback. Much appreciated :)

honest review

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Carlos V.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: easy to scale and implement for small businesses

Nachteile: still some obvious features to implement like SMS

von Routific an 3.12.2018

Thanks for the great review Carlos. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, we're currently working on releasing SMS soon. Stay tuned!

Incredible intuitive. I routed 45 deliveries across 5 drivers in minutes. Customer support great.

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Will H.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: So, so easy to use. Import a spreadsheet, match the columns you need, and route away. It's also easy to drag and drop deliveries between drivers.

Nachteile: Barely any! I couldn't swap drivers and routes easily, but they sent me a workaround that worked great.