Über Routific

Routific optimiert Routen und spart Zeit. Diese Software macht es Zustellunternehmen leicht.

Erfahre mehr über Routific

My company does deliveries in an expansive rural area. Routific has made our deliveries extremely efficient and has saved us a lot of money, and time.

Bewertungen zu Routific

4,9

Routific hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Routific bereits verwendet?

Ricardo
Ricardo
CEO in Ecuador
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Routific

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been pretty good with Routific, would recommend the product to a colleague

We like the ability to load routes using a template

We think that the live tracking feature should be a standard and not an addon.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to know our customer team has been able to assist you effectively. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything from us.

Hamu
DESPATCH MANAGER in Australien
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money!!!!

Kommentare: Has been a godsend since choosing this platform to roll out across my Despatch Department. It has taken what I used to spend one day doing and turned it into a 5 minute task. My business has also enjoyed the fact that they can now see every order out for delivery on a specific day, where as previously, they would have to call me and I would call a driver and then relay that information back to them. Customer notifications has also been a godsend. I now only have to deal with one or two calls per day, where I would previously spend approximately half a day talking to customers. The value for money and customer support have been second to none. I can't recommend this product highly enough.

Ease of use. Great customer support. Detailed Analytics. Cost vs Value. Customer notification integration. Time savings. Value add features

If I had to rate something down, it would be that the new Routific (Beta) reoptimizes. already optimized routes when dropping a new order on to a route.

Jonathan
Volunteer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Routific for occasional use by a non-profit

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Extremely easy user interface. I needed to generate optimized routes for 20-40 drivers and 500 addresses. I was able to do this without having to trudge through a lot of other features that I didn't need. The routes were generated quickly, and were very drivable. For output I used the spreadsheet that shows all routes and all stops per route. This was perfect for me because the drivers didn't want to get routes over their phones via a dedicated app or a list of hot links to feed into Google Maps. It was easy to go into Settings and customize my optimization criteria. The Routific staff that I corresponded with were extremely friendly and helpful, which made the whole experience a real pleasure

I wish I could have gotten the "solution" spreadsheet with a separate tab for each driver (in addition to the main overall tab that I already got), plus a simple pdf of stop addresses for each driver. I wish the free trial allowed more than 20 drivers, although I understand that Routific would have raised the limit for me if I had really pressed.

Cristina
Guest Services Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good system, well designed, but too pricey if I only need for 1 driver.

Kommentare: The faster routes for the job.

How quick it puts the routes together and that you can select different options. And the customer service.

I was very disappointed to know that to retrieve my driver notes and places she stops, I had to pay an additional fee.

Antwort von Routific

Cristina, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so sorry you didn't think Routific was worth the money. It's true that in order to track your drivers and collect notes, you need to subscribe to our live tracking feature. I'm sorry if this wasn't clearly communicated to you before signing up.

CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Slick, clean, easy to use routing software

Kommentare: Our restaurant started delivering a large number of meals for a government program due to COVID-19. We were not prepared for the logistical challenge. At the beginning, we were trying to split up the addresses in Excel by city, print out spreadsheets with addresses for drivers, check off what had been completed, canceled, or rescheduled, take notes, etc. It was a disaster. It was impossible to organize, leaving us with little idea of who delivered what, where, or when. This didn't last long though. I love technology and started looking for a solution. Stumbling upon Routific was a godsend. One look at the website and I could tell that it's a disrupter. After creating an account to do the trial period, I uploaded all the stops and created optimized routes for my drivers in minutes. The UI is so good that it makes everything feel approachable. It isn't intimidating. Deployment for my drivers was almost too easy. Seeing my drivers proceed efficiently on their routes, add photos and notes when necessary, then being left with an easy-to-digest record of deliveries was pure bliss. Enabling customer notifications so my recipients know when to expect their meal delivery (and not needing to call us night and day) was just the cherry on top. Bottom line, it's made a really complex job (dividing, optimizing, and distributing routes to drivers) not only simple, but enjoyable. It's been reliable and easy to use in all aspects. Honestly, it's a work of art.

My favorite feature about Routific is how easy is it to dispatch routes to drivers. For a brand new driver, all they have to do is install the app on their phone. After that, Routific sends a text message with a link that opens the route automatically in the app. For dispatchers working with tech-impaired employees, this is a life-saver! You don't have to create accounts for them or share passwords or anything like that. The driver app is also attractive with a clean and intuitive UI. It's easy for people to learn to use. As a dispatcher, the web UI is clean and attractive. It feels lightweight even though it's doing a lot. Creating a route with multiple drivers and quite a few stops, especially when there are unique situations, is complex--however, Routific makes it about as easy as I can imagine it being. It is very flexible, allowing for lots of changes and variables, and it handles it all easily. It's nice that the driver app allows drivers to use the navigation app of their choice (Waze, Google Maps, Apple Maps). Not only does it allow for the possibility of superior navigation, but it is also one less thing to teach the driver. The customer notifications are incredibly easy to setup and they work very well.

As great as the software is, it does get expensive quickly. In fact, for a small business, it's about as expensive as I think we could take, especially with its per vehicle pricing model. I think maybe plans that included a certain number of vehicles might make more sense. Also, the pricing for customer notifications feels exorbitant. It starts at $16 (annual plan, $19 for monthly), which might be reasonable alone, but that price is per vehicle. If you have a few active vehicles on your delivery route, you'll be paying a steep cost for those text messages. This really should be a flat fee service I think. Feature-wise, my main complaint would be in regard to customer notifications--you can only choose SMS only or email only. If you need to mix and match notifications because some stops can't receive SMS notifications and others don't have emails, you're out of luck. Secondarily, while you can see the location of drivers in real-time, Routific does not seem to show the routes that drivers actually took, along with speeds and related data. There have been times when that would have been helpful. It also doesn't seem to provide GPS data to verify the location when the driver marks a delivery completed.

Joel
IT and Operations Manager in Australien
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Routific - what an wonderful company and an amazing product.

Kommentare: We had used the Routific API when conducting a costing exercise late last year and had found it exceptionally easy to use.
3 months ago when we decided to start delivering some of our own freight in a van we turned to Routific again and began using the software using xls files to import the delivery information. within two weeks our team had integrated it with our ERP so that these imports were not necessary making it a breeze to manage the van and the ever changing runs.
Also this review would not be compleat without a shoutout to Alfin. he has been absolutaly wonderful to work with.

Ease of Use. It was exceptionally easy for my team to integrate with our ERP. This is due to the API being well structured and the Documentation being well laid out and containing all the relevant information. The UI is very well laid out and my staff had no trouble at all learning how to use it. Our driver also finds the web interface easy to use and very intuitive. the way he can open the next destination in Google Maps saves him a lot of time.

I don’t really see any Cons. The Features that I would like to see in the software in the future are, the ability to track the driver in realtime and possibility a native Android App.

Marino
CEO in Island
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great route planner for SME

In the beginning I liked how easy it was to set up and start. I just exported my customer's addresses into a CSV document and started planning routes. Saved me a ton of time. Later on I started to love the API that they offer so now I have all kinds of optimization and time saving features built in.

There is nothing that I can think that I haven't been able to solve in some way using Routific. It fulfills all my needs.

Jonathan
Owner in Panama

Made my deliveries 3x more productive

Kommentare: Very positive. Easy. It took me a couple of days to learn how to input all the info and manage it and know how the dispatch works and everything. Very positive.

Its intuitive, it has awesome features like the client notifications, and everytime I had a question I was serviced in a very comprehensive and friendly fashion. They didnt stop until I said I was satisfied.

Just a little bug that you can't manually input the coordinates of a place, it has to be uploaded from excel every time.

Owner/Logistics/sales in Kanada

Efficiency and Increased Delivery numbers

Kommentare: Overall Routific has been easy to use. It works well with our order system and is affordable for our small business. I like the visual representation of the stops. It allows at a glance understanding of how the day is progressing.

I like the customer notifications. Allows us to do faster drops and means more deliveries a day. I like the ease of rescheduling or cancelling deliveries.

I would like to send different notification messages to different types of customers. being able to assign 2 different messages to specific customers would be a bonus I would like to use coordinates more. making it easier to enter coordinates into the "add a stop" quickly would be extremely beneficial as we serve many rural areas without addresses.

Marian
Project Coordinator in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software for Route Optimisation

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Routific has been very positive.
I especially appreciate when the support staff is professional, friendly and prompt with their attention to your questions.

As someone with a background in software design, I give Routific 5 stars. The user interface is excellent, the navigation in the software is intuitive, and the manual is well designed and helpful. The software developers are very good at what they do. I also liked the live demo which allowed me to see Routific in action and to ask questions.

I haven't found anything to dislike about the software and, based on my experience so far, I don't expect I will.

Rachel
Co-Chair in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not Fake News: This App is Truly Great

Kommentare: There are a lot of disappointing apps out there in the Shopify app store and often the weaknesses are not immediately apparent, so only after trial and error and heartache does one realize the app does not meet expectations. It is incredibly refreshing to use an app that met and exceeded expectations.

With just a little figuring we were able to use Routific with great results. Easy to create driver profiles, easy to set up with orders from Shopify, easy for drivers to use.  We are a first time e-commerce site and plunged directly into making about 25 daily local deliveries in an area that spans 75 miles. All our drivers are volunteers so they had no special experience making deliveries, and I had no experience making routes. With Routific, it was so easy to select the orders in Shopify and in minutes have an optimal route. The app is browser based which the drivers really appreciated, they didn't want yet another app on their phones, and it meant there were almost no instructions I had to communicate to them. They got a text, they opened the program on the browser, and off they went. When each delivery was finished, the app checked it off and sent them to the next address. Soooo user-friendly!

It wasn't immediately obvious how to find on the dashboard the routes already created, but perhaps this was lack of familiarity as I did figure it out after a while.

Davonna

We love using this software! Great service!!!

The many things I love about this program include the fact that I am able to see approximately where my drivers are and know when they will make it to their next stop. I also love the signature capture feature included in the program. It helps me to prove who signed for the delivery. Being able to route many drivers at a time and not have them overlap is truly an asset. The customer service that this company provides is excellent! When I have an issue they are on it immediately. I love that my representative knows who I am and wants to deal with me. I would appreciate a photo capture feature enabled into the program to prove when something has to be left on a porch, but I feel it will be rolled out eventually.

I would say the only thing that I would like to change about this program is the cost. When I first started I felt the value for the money was great, but since the new features have been added I feel it is just a little out of the good value price range. I would like to have a flat fee to run unlimited vehicles, also.

Sean
CPC and Outreach Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Made Our Days Way Easier!

Kommentare: Fantastic! This was exactly what we had been looking for for months.

This software was a godsend. Since Covid, we have primarily been servicing our participants via delivery. For months we were trying to find an application that would be beneficial and save us valuable time and resources, so we can better serve our community. Fortunately, I received a delivery from another company that was utilizing Routific and they couldn't stop singing it's praises. We've been able to serve a greater number of people at a more efficient rate. The features have allowed for better and more in-depth services to be provided by our team. We love the fact that routes are saved and can be analyzed at a later date. And the real-time progress reports are extremely beneficial. Our drivers also appreciate the freedom to utilize any map system on the back-end. The editing tools were easily learned and applied. All in all, a great program.

The only issues we came across, were the occasions in which we had to stop what we were doing after the routes had been published and we're trying to dispatch the routes. It would intermittently ask for permissions that had already been given. Not always ideal, when we're rushing out the door. But again, this happens only once in awhile.

Daniel
Solution Consultant in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Scalable route planning software that saves you time

Kommentare: Simple to setup, simple to use. Fun and informative with the facts about bees (lots of apps miss this 'pleasure' aspect). Can highly recommend Routific for route planning for any size business.

Routific is really easy to use, especially when uploading addresses via csv. We went for a 'simple' integration approach of exporting orders from our website into csv and importing them into routific. Only brand new addresses (that aren't even on google maps yet) had a bit of difficulty - but for context, it's about 10 in every 2000 deliveries we made where we had to manually adjust those addresses. Overall, super pleasant app!

Main missing feature would be the ability to have multiple users without needing to share a single login. And then the other feature that would be nice would be the ability to 'drop' addresses onto the map without having to rely on the address search function.

Emanuel
Technical Director in Österreich
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Routific is the best routing planner!

During the coronavirus crisis my Organization started building a network of volunteers to deliver groceries and medications to 1500+ members which are above 65 years old of our local community. With routific we found the perfect solution to our routing needs, its ease of use and modern design made planning all the stops easy, and to top it all off our volunteers can click which stops they have completed allowing us to see where they are. One of the best features is the SMS notifications allowing us to give our customers a time-window of when they can expect a delivery to occur, this helped us to stay in touch with them and get feedback easily. All in all after having gone through multiple trials of other softwares before routific I can really recommend this as a routing software.

Currently the routing is only for cars, it would be cool to be able to change the route optimization for cargo-bicycles for example. Everything else works perfectly!

Stefano
COO in Italien
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Innovation and quality for your transport

Kommentare: I had a really good time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Routific's consultant and has always helped me if there were problems. I am also very happy with the economic aspect; they have always been willing to discuss and meet my requests.

In a few moments the software is able to organize my deliveries. It provides very important support for my drivers.

There are very few aspects that I don't like. I would like Routific to offer me an alternative when planning tours, if some deliveries are excluded from planning due to lack of time or other problems.

Nat
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Designed for API integration, Routific is highly usable and excels with its own UI

Kommentare: I started using Routific to build a direct to consumer same-day home delivery program of hard cider and beer. In less than three weeks, my team of four drivers has made over 1000 deliveries. Routific is central tool to managing this process. I demo'ed two other solutions before selecting Routific.

Extremely low learning curve. UI is simple to understand. High quality and rapid response to help requests. No unnecessary features. Flexibility in how you use it. Does not push you into one style. Useful for same-day delivery businesses, which are a big challenge. Excellent trial offer to get you started.

Some of the UI elements are a bit buggy requiring careful clicking. (Route/stop timeline) Some of the process UI is annoying, inefficient. (Unnecessary confirmation dialogs when selecting drivers.)

Kevin
General Manager in Kanada

Easy and straightforward

Kommentare: It's been great and has saved time and money by planning the routes.

Ease of use. It's a very functional program but very easy to use and pick up on. No problems since using. Have used it almost every day during the pandemic.

Cost to add more vehicles. Sometimes during high traffic times we could use 3 vehicles or more but it's an added feature you need to pay for.

Aaron
Sales Manager in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A reliable time-saver

We are very happy with the features that we use regularly on Routiffic. It is easy to use and easy to train people on. It saves us time and makes us more effective and efficient.

There are a great deal of features that we do not, at this point need - but it is nice to know they are there for when we need them

Operations Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Had 24 hours to find a new solution

Kommentare: Forget me, my CUSTOMERS love it! The notifications the system sends out are a huge hit with our customers. Major upgrade for the look and feel of our operation.

We were under the gun, 24 hours to ship and our old routing software could not handle the volume. In literally 10 minutes I had a trial route set up in Routific. Very intuitive with an easy to use interface. But there were some specific things we needed. Within the hour I had all the information I needed from their Customer Support. That sealed the deal.

Can't wait for the multi-day route enhancement.

Ray
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Got Laundry? Logistical nightmare, no more!

Kommentare: Routific is magnificent! I had been spending time and money looking for a simple, easy to use and cost effective solution for our delivery business for nearly 7 years. Several months ago I found routific and all our needs have been met. User friendly! Precise, efficient, and cost effective. I would recommend routific for all small and medium size delivery fleet businesses.

User friendly, cost effective and simple to manipulate.

No GPS real time tracking. But it's said to be coming soon.

Robert
Events Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great route planning solution for our charity's fundraising collections!

Kommentare: Very, very positive. The customer support are so helpful and as responsive as they can be given the time difference to the UK. The use of Routific has enabled us to more than double the income generated through our Christmas Tree Recycling fundraising scheme. Growth that we expect to continue in the years to come.

Routific has been instrumental in our charity successfully expanding our Christmas Tree collection fundraising scheme across our entire catchment area. What used to take a person days of preparation using paper maps can now be done in a few minutes, and tailored until exactly as desired.We especially love the way that routes are dispatched to driver's smartphones, working like an app within the phone's internet browser, but without requiring an actual app to be downloaded.

It can take a little while to work out how best to format and upload your address data for most accurate results. But once you administrators are familiar with the system and how best to use it for your organisation, it works very well.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review! We love being able to help a good cause.

Physics Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Unorthodox use, spectacular results!

Kommentare: I am a physics teacher at a high school in Stratford CT and I needed some way to plot out a route as I delivered congratulation balloons to all my seniors while they were all stuck at home during the COVID-19 quarantine. Routific provided me with a free trial with unlimited stops, something none of the other software and apps I looked at was willing to do. With no training and no experience using anything like this before I was able to upload my student list and produce a route in minutes. I sent the route to my phone and once on the road Routific seamlessly provided me with turn by turn directions via google maps. An endeavor that could have taken me days took minutes to plan and a couple of hours to execute.

1) The ability to upload stops from a csv file. 2) The ability to view the route before publishing to my driver. 3) The integration with google maps for turn by turn directions while driving. 4) The ease with which I was able to create, edit and reuse routes.

Because of my unorthodox use of the software I did not come close to exploring its full potential. It did what I needed it to do and it did it well.

Tracey
Partner in USA

This is the best routing software!

Kommentare: I have tried many and Routrific is the best. My partner and I have a small delivery based business and we typically only need routes planned once or twice per week. I reached out to Routrific to see if they had something for less frequent users, that would fit our tight budget. Suzanne responded right away and worked out a monthly program, just for us. It literally beats any other software I've tried in price and in ease. I love how easy the software is to use; multiple locations, multiple drivers, and multiple shifts. It has made my life so much easier and has made our business much more efficient. I highly recommend Routrific! I am continually impressed with their product and their customer service.

Heather
Manager, Operations in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Routific Delivers!

Kommentare: Really love it! We must deliver 200+ art kits to adults with disabilities every month and without this software to route all the addresses into manageable chunks for our drivers, it would be impossible.

The ease of use and flexibility. Ability to download routes and route summaries. Ability to move a stop to another route or switch drivers.

I wish I could download more drivers than my subscription maximum of 10.