Über Routific

Routific optimiert Routen und spart Zeit. Diese Software macht es Zustellunternehmen leicht.

Erfahre mehr über Routific

My company does deliveries in an expansive rural area. Routific has made our deliveries extremely efficient and has saved us a lot of money, and time.

The only issues we came across, were the occasions in which we had to stop what we were doing after the routes had been published and we're trying to dispatch the routes.

Bewertungen zu Routific

4,9

Routific hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Routific bereits verwendet?

Ricardo
Ricardo
CEO in Ecuador
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Routific

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been pretty good with Routific, would recommend the product to a colleague

We like the ability to load routes using a template

We think that the live tracking feature should be a standard and not an addon.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to know our customer team has been able to assist you effectively. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything from us.

Hamu
DESPATCH MANAGER in Australien
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money!!!!

Kommentare: Has been a godsend since choosing this platform to roll out across my Despatch Department. It has taken what I used to spend one day doing and turned it into a 5 minute task. My business has also enjoyed the fact that they can now see every order out for delivery on a specific day, where as previously, they would have to call me and I would call a driver and then relay that information back to them. Customer notifications has also been a godsend. I now only have to deal with one or two calls per day, where I would previously spend approximately half a day talking to customers. The value for money and customer support have been second to none. I can't recommend this product highly enough.

Ease of use. Great customer support. Detailed Analytics. Cost vs Value. Customer notification integration. Time savings. Value add features

If I had to rate something down, it would be that the new Routific (Beta) reoptimizes. already optimized routes when dropping a new order on to a route.

Cristina
Guest Services Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good system, well designed, but too pricey if I only need for 1 driver.

Kommentare: The faster routes for the job.

How quick it puts the routes together and that you can select different options. And the customer service.

I was very disappointed to know that to retrieve my driver notes and places she stops, I had to pay an additional fee.

Antwort von Routific

Cristina, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so sorry you didn't think Routific was worth the money. It's true that in order to track your drivers and collect notes, you need to subscribe to our live tracking feature. I'm sorry if this wasn't clearly communicated to you before signing up.

CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Slick, clean, easy to use routing software

Kommentare: Our restaurant started delivering a large number of meals for a government program due to COVID-19. We were not prepared for the logistical challenge. At the beginning, we were trying to split up the addresses in Excel by city, print out spreadsheets with addresses for drivers, check off what had been completed, canceled, or rescheduled, take notes, etc. It was a disaster. It was impossible to organize, leaving us with little idea of who delivered what, where, or when. This didn't last long though. I love technology and started looking for a solution. Stumbling upon Routific was a godsend. One look at the website and I could tell that it's a disrupter. After creating an account to do the trial period, I uploaded all the stops and created optimized routes for my drivers in minutes. The UI is so good that it makes everything feel approachable. It isn't intimidating. Deployment for my drivers was almost too easy. Seeing my drivers proceed efficiently on their routes, add photos and notes when necessary, then being left with an easy-to-digest record of deliveries was pure bliss. Enabling customer notifications so my recipients know when to expect their meal delivery (and not needing to call us night and day) was just the cherry on top. Bottom line, it's made a really complex job (dividing, optimizing, and distributing routes to drivers) not only simple, but enjoyable. It's been reliable and easy to use in all aspects. Honestly, it's a work of art.

My favorite feature about Routific is how easy is it to dispatch routes to drivers. For a brand new driver, all they have to do is install the app on their phone. After that, Routific sends a text message with a link that opens the route automatically in the app. For dispatchers working with tech-impaired employees, this is a life-saver! You don't have to create accounts for them or share passwords or anything like that. The driver app is also attractive with a clean and intuitive UI. It's easy for people to learn to use. As a dispatcher, the web UI is clean and attractive. It feels lightweight even though it's doing a lot. Creating a route with multiple drivers and quite a few stops, especially when there are unique situations, is complex--however, Routific makes it about as easy as I can imagine it being. It is very flexible, allowing for lots of changes and variables, and it handles it all easily. It's nice that the driver app allows drivers to use the navigation app of their choice (Waze, Google Maps, Apple Maps). Not only does it allow for the possibility of superior navigation, but it is also one less thing to teach the driver. The customer notifications are incredibly easy to setup and they work very well.

As great as the software is, it does get expensive quickly. In fact, for a small business, it's about as expensive as I think we could take, especially with its per vehicle pricing model. I think maybe plans that included a certain number of vehicles might make more sense. Also, the pricing for customer notifications feels exorbitant. It starts at $16 (annual plan, $19 for monthly), which might be reasonable alone, but that price is per vehicle. If you have a few active vehicles on your delivery route, you'll be paying a steep cost for those text messages. This really should be a flat fee service I think. Feature-wise, my main complaint would be in regard to customer notifications--you can only choose SMS only or email only. If you need to mix and match notifications because some stops can't receive SMS notifications and others don't have emails, you're out of luck. Secondarily, while you can see the location of drivers in real-time, Routific does not seem to show the routes that drivers actually took, along with speeds and related data. There have been times when that would have been helpful. It also doesn't seem to provide GPS data to verify the location when the driver marks a delivery completed.

Joel
IT and Operations Manager in Australien
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Routific - what an wonderful company and an amazing product.

Kommentare: We had used the Routific API when conducting a costing exercise late last year and had found it exceptionally easy to use.
3 months ago when we decided to start delivering some of our own freight in a van we turned to Routific again and began using the software using xls files to import the delivery information. within two weeks our team had integrated it with our ERP so that these imports were not necessary making it a breeze to manage the van and the ever changing runs.
Also this review would not be compleat without a shoutout to Alfin. he has been absolutaly wonderful to work with.

Ease of Use. It was exceptionally easy for my team to integrate with our ERP. This is due to the API being well structured and the Documentation being well laid out and containing all the relevant information. The UI is very well laid out and my staff had no trouble at all learning how to use it. Our driver also finds the web interface easy to use and very intuitive. the way he can open the next destination in Google Maps saves him a lot of time.

I don’t really see any Cons. The Features that I would like to see in the software in the future are, the ability to track the driver in realtime and possibility a native Android App.

Kajetan
Fleet management, costumer service in Slowenien

Simple as bread

Kommentare: Excellent made my life a lot simpler. If we scale, I hope it will scale with us. I also like the support guys were super helpfull

The simplicity is king. I dont have to show my drivers anything the administration is funny how easy it is. The other software made the whole task look super difficult with a ton of features I didn't use. I also like the interface, the simple use of colors. Its so simple my little brother can use it.

It is maybe laking some simple features like more notes for drivers. I would need a note that I can name. My guys have to put bread in to deliveries and for them to know how much to but I would like a costumizible note that i could name Bread and just add 1,2,3... Also there are a few bugs, and the softwere becomes a bit slow to respond when you go 250+delivery.

Antwort von Routific

Thanks for the great review! You mentioned that you'd like to create notes for drivers. We in fact have this this! You can use "custom fields" when you upload your stops. https://academy.routific.com/en/articles/1370850-custom-fields-and-how-to-add-them

Marino
CEO in Island
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great route planner for SME

In the beginning I liked how easy it was to set up and start. I just exported my customer's addresses into a CSV document and started planning routes. Saved me a ton of time. Later on I started to love the API that they offer so now I have all kinds of optimization and time saving features built in.

There is nothing that I can think that I haven't been able to solve in some way using Routific. It fulfills all my needs.

Jonathan
Owner in Panama

Made my deliveries 3x more productive

Kommentare: Very positive. Easy. It took me a couple of days to learn how to input all the info and manage it and know how the dispatch works and everything. Very positive.

Its intuitive, it has awesome features like the client notifications, and everytime I had a question I was serviced in a very comprehensive and friendly fashion. They didnt stop until I said I was satisfied.

Just a little bug that you can't manually input the coordinates of a place, it has to be uploaded from excel every time.

Owner/Logistics/sales in Kanada

Efficiency and Increased Delivery numbers

Kommentare: Overall Routific has been easy to use. It works well with our order system and is affordable for our small business. I like the visual representation of the stops. It allows at a glance understanding of how the day is progressing.

I like the customer notifications. Allows us to do faster drops and means more deliveries a day. I like the ease of rescheduling or cancelling deliveries.

I would like to send different notification messages to different types of customers. being able to assign 2 different messages to specific customers would be a bonus I would like to use coordinates more. making it easier to enter coordinates into the "add a stop" quickly would be extremely beneficial as we serve many rural areas without addresses.

Jeff
Operations in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What a Find!

Kommentare: I'm really not sure where our company be without Routific! We have been able to perform at a peak level due to to the software, allowing our staff to handle a large volume of deliveries, with minimal effort...

Ability to plan, route and manage daily trips through basic and simple steps!

The inability to close Canada/US border when routing trips Routing trips over the course of multiple days

Jill
Office Administrator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product once you learn the ins and outs

Kommentare: Overall, the experience with Routific is great and the program serves our needs very well. There are always some glitches with software, and Routific is not exempt from this, but they are always improving and always willing to listen to feedback to make the experience the best it can be.

I liked the fact that I was not trying to figure out how to route our drivers on my own. The system works well almost 100% of the time, with very little down time and the routes it produces are efficient and streamlined for our drivers. The notification system is a must for our customers and while it works well, it would be nice if it was a bit more accurate. There are always parts of software programs that could always be improved but overall this is a great program and we would be lost without it. The customer service is amazing!

I wish we had more options for personalization for more of our needs. For example, being able to send notifications both through email and SMS and not just one or the other. Also, it would be helpful to be able to schedule dispatching routes so that the delivery emails go out on the day of delivery instead of when they are dispatched. Having the ability to use both the apps for our drivers instead of just one or the other would be very helpful. Being able to schedule routes and drivers across multiple days would be a game changer. A big issue is the Google maps that the directions are given in. Google maps is terrible and will send our drivers to the wrong location many times each week. If they aren't paying attention to the town they end up driving over an hour out of their way, which is causes us to lose customers and money. It would be nice if they could choose which app the directions are sent to.

Rissa
Volunteer Co-ordinator in USA

No words to describe how helpful and easy to use Routific is!!!

Our church has a large scale fundraiser two to three times per year where we make and distribute approx 1000 chicken salad lunches across our community (~25 mile radius). All deliveries must be completed in about 2.5-3 hours and everyone participating is a volunteer (no previous professional delivery experience). Traditionally we were having problems getting enough volunteers to manage the delivery due to inefficiency in travel, lack of knowledgeable directions to delivery sites, frustration faced when deliveries were not made in timely fashion. I decided we had to make a change if we wanted to continue our fundraiser. I chose Routific because of its integration with turn by turn directions, its stellar routing algorithm, the ability to publish route to phone with navigation, and ease of managing routing/driver assignments. I absolutely could not be more impressed with the way Routific allowed me to send drivers out with easy to understand routes that made sense to them and easily allowed us to deliver meals at the proper time. Every driver returned with nothing but positive comments from the experience and promised to serve as delivery driver again next time! As the coordinator and admin of the project (with no routing or delivery experience) the software was quite intuitive and easy to use. The online help docs are top notch. Use of the software was very simple to learn and implement. Thank you Routific for developing a solution that fits so well for our needs!!

Really have nothing negative about the software at all to share. It is expensive for our situation where we have two to three one day events per year but have 10 or more drivers on those three days. If your business is delivery this produce would be an absolutely cost effective investment just on the fuel and time it saves alone. Highly recommend Routific!

Ryan
Owner in Kanada

Happy Routific user

Kommentare: Delivery management for both wholesale and B2C deliveries has been a lot easier with Routific than other products we have used. It has saved us a lot of time this past year when our services have moved to home delivery.

Fast and easy to use. Easy to integrate with basic custom automation as well.

Pricing could be lower. The map function sometimes picks routes that don't make a lot of sense like side streets, back alleys, etc.

Ruben
Coordinator in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great app and fantastic customer support

Kommentare: We operate a non-profit produce box, and we were swamped with the first pandemic lockdown. Routific gave away several months free use to non-profits doing pandemic relief and it was a lifesaver for us. In the past we had been using Google Maps, with lots of printed paper and manual entry, and we just wouldn't have been able to handle the volume we faced during lockdown. Customer support was fast, clear and helpful as I was testing and then implementing. And it turned out our volunteers love the app and having the route dispatched to their phone. In our network of non-profits, several others are using Routific, and we all love it. I see it being integrated with many of the farm-to-customer platforms as well.

Routific is a joy to use. We only use it weekly so we aren't power users, but Routific is thoughtfully designed and is intuitive to work with. The ease of reordering stops is great, and the drivers love the phone app so we can dispatch their routes to them.

Sometimes I check "Don't show this again" and it shows it again, so I am clicking away boxes when I am trying to work. There is nothing substantially bothersome, they have clearly worked hard on the design.

Emanuel
Technical Director in Österreich
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Routific is the best routing planner!

During the coronavirus crisis my Organization started building a network of volunteers to deliver groceries and medications to 1500+ members which are above 65 years old of our local community. With routific we found the perfect solution to our routing needs, its ease of use and modern design made planning all the stops easy, and to top it all off our volunteers can click which stops they have completed allowing us to see where they are. One of the best features is the SMS notifications allowing us to give our customers a time-window of when they can expect a delivery to occur, this helped us to stay in touch with them and get feedback easily. All in all after having gone through multiple trials of other softwares before routific I can really recommend this as a routing software.

Currently the routing is only for cars, it would be cool to be able to change the route optimization for cargo-bicycles for example. Everything else works perfectly!

Jen
Director in Australien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Game-changer for small scale food distribution and food relief org.

Kommentare: Brilliant. Love it. And...to top it off every bit of correspondence we've had with the Routific HQ has been fast, responsive and generous. Go team!

We love this software and are constantly discovering other capabilities that allow us to scale and manage constant changing variables (e.g. different drivers, destinations, loads, etc.). This software was a game changer for us in the Covid response. We were able to grow quickly - 6-fold in terms of capacity to distribute low cost/no cost food to four local suburbs.

It would be great to see this software integrated with the Open Food Network online platform. It could really catapult small-scale food producers, farmers and food hubs to aggregate, distribute and transport their produce and goods quickly and efficiently to markets and consumers. In writing this...it was only that we had to do quite a bit of back end work on spreadsheets to make them integrate better with the Routific format.

Ed
First Officer in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Routific team!

Kommentare: Routific has been a fantastic help for me as we tackle a charity project during the pandemic. We are photographers doing The Front Steps Project ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). As of this review, we have been able to raise over $25,000 in donations to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Without Routific, there is no way we could generate as many donations as we do because we could not get to as many people. Also, it’s amazing for up-front planning. I can take 50-100 address in a community, dump into Routfic and then easily break the project into days – the first 20-25 are day 1, then next 20-25 are day 2, etc. It would be a nightmare for me to try to figure that out manually. Thank you for making it available for charities like this project!!!

Ease of use. Simple integration/import from Excel data (or any CSV data source). Integration into mobile device GPS products (Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps). Accuracy of routing. Ability to integrate exceptions (time windows) at the individual customer/stop level. Customer service is great!

I really don't have any cons to mention.

Aaron
Sales Manager in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A reliable time-saver

We are very happy with the features that we use regularly on Routiffic. It is easy to use and easy to train people on. It saves us time and makes us more effective and efficient.

There are a great deal of features that we do not, at this point need - but it is nice to know they are there for when we need them

Operations Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Had 24 hours to find a new solution

Kommentare: Forget me, my CUSTOMERS love it! The notifications the system sends out are a huge hit with our customers. Major upgrade for the look and feel of our operation.

We were under the gun, 24 hours to ship and our old routing software could not handle the volume. In literally 10 minutes I had a trial route set up in Routific. Very intuitive with an easy to use interface. But there were some specific things we needed. Within the hour I had all the information I needed from their Customer Support. That sealed the deal.

Can't wait for the multi-day route enhancement.

Laurence
Maitre D'Hotel in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Friendly user

Kommentare: Really good. Best routing app so far

Easy to use even if you are not an IT. We use it 2 times a year for 2 big seasons of delivery.

Add drivers more easy and automatic. Call customer notice 15min in advance option.

Mike
IT Consultant in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

From 0-700 deliveries in 5 days

Kommentare: I was asked by a local organisation to help deliver meals to key workers and the elderly during the Covid lockdown. I found Routific online and we did our first group of deliveries the following day. Enormously impressed by support, simplicity and efficiency of the software, and was able to train other in its use in a matter of minutes. A couple of days later I was asked to help with a similar project, this time helping our local pharmacy put together a volunteer network to distribute prescriptions to the elderly and vulnerable I was able to use the software to manage and track delivery of over 650 packages in the first week!

Ease of use, intuitive, accurate and simple routing

ONLY gripe is that it can struggle with house names in smaller villages..... but then so does Google Maps

kenny
directer in UK
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product

Kommentare: amazing and easy

Easy to use, very professional, great customer support

all good nothing bad at all better than all others online

Vice President, IT in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use solution

Software is easy to use to manage our delivery business, drivers like the application on their phone

Nothing major, but prompts continue to come up even after you check not to see them again

Swier
Account Manager in Niederlande
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best routing app

- Great route optimization by 1.000+ orders a day - Easy to edit routes - Very easy upload functionality

- No communication directly to the customer from the app

letzten Monat

Thank you for your review! We've heard from our users that communicating to the customer is important from within our app. We will be sure to log your feedback as well.

Nick
Operations Manager in Australien

Simple 7 Affordable

Kommentare: Been great - I cannot think of any additional features a business like ours would need.

As a business introducing home delivery for the first time - and with little background in logistics this has been simple to use, great for customer communication and all for a great price.

Haven't found any shortfalls to date with the software