Über Routific

Routific optimiert Routen und spart Zeit. Diese Software macht es Zustellunternehmen leicht.

Erfahre mehr über Routific

Matt S.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.6.2020

"Exactly what I needed!"

Kommentare: I'm running two week-long STEM summer camps for middle schoolers. Our original plan was to have the campers at the local high school all day and we were going to feed them snacks and lunch from our top local caterer. Well, due to COVID19, we have converted camp to an "at home" experience. But we are determined to keep the food component, so we are driving lunch to 35 campers each day. My wife, my friend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and two of my students are doing the driving. Using my free trial, I was able to set up [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as drivers. Then, I was able to plug the 35 campers into routific, optimize the routes, and then dispatch. It was AMAZING. What an incredible product.

Vorteile: So easy to use. So easy to make modifications to your stops, drivers, and routes. And the dispatch button is magic.

Nachteile: I have no complaints. Maybe another pricing tier for users like me.

• Bewertet am 16.6.2020
Joel S.
IT and Operations Manager
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.6.2020

"My experience with Routific - what an wonderful company and an amazing product."

Kommentare: We had used the Routific API when conducting a costing exercise late last year and had found it exceptionally easy to use.
3 months ago when we decided to start delivering some of our own freight in a van we turned to Routific again and began using the software using xls files to import the delivery information. within two weeks our team had integrated it with our ERP so that these imports were not necessary making it a breeze to manage the van and the ever changing runs.
Also this review would not be compleat without a shoutout to Alfin. he has been absolutaly wonderful to work with.

Vorteile: Ease of Use. It was exceptionally easy for my team to integrate with our ERP. This is due to the API being well structured and the Documentation being well laid out and containing all the relevant information.
The UI is very well laid out and my staff had no trouble at all learning how to use it. Our driver also finds the web interface easy to use and very intuitive. the way he can open the next destination in Google Maps saves him a lot of time.

Nachteile: I don’t really see any Cons. The Features that I would like to see in the software in the future are, the ability to track the driver in realtime and possibility a native Android App.

• Bewertet am 9.6.2020
Cristina F.
Guest Services Specialist
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2017

"Good system, well designed, but too pricey if I only need for 1 driver."

Kommentare: The faster routes for the job.

Vorteile: How quick it puts the routes together and that you can select different options.
And the customer service.

Nachteile: I was very disappointed to know that to retrieve my driver notes and places she stops, I had to pay an additional fee.

von Routific an 14.12.2017

Cristina,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so sorry you didn't think Routific was worth the money.

It's true that in order to track your drivers and collect notes, you need to subscribe to our live tracking feature. I'm sorry if this wasn't clearly communicated to you before signing up.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Kajetan Ž.
Fleet management, costumer service

"Simple as bread"

Kommentare: Excellent made my life a lot simpler. If we scale, I hope it will scale with us. I also like the support guys were super helpfull

Vorteile: The simplicity is king. I dont have to show my drivers anything the administration is funny how easy it is. The other software made the whole task look super difficult with a ton of features I didn't use. I also like the interface, the simple use of colors. Its so simple my little brother can use it.

Nachteile: It is maybe laking some simple features like more notes for drivers. I would need a note that I can name. My guys have to put bread in to deliveries and for them to know how much to but I would like a costumizible note that i could name Bread and just add 1,2,3... Also there are a few bugs, and the softwere becomes a bit slow to respond when you go 250+delivery.

von Routific an 27.5.2020

Thanks for the great review! You mentioned that you'd like to create notes for drivers. We in fact have this this! You can use "custom fields" when you upload your stops. https://academy.routific.com/en/articles/1370850-custom-fields-and-how-to-add-them

Marino V.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2020

"Great route planner for SME"

Vorteile: In the beginning I liked how easy it was to set up and start. I just exported my customer's addresses into a CSV document and started planning routes. Saved me a ton of time. Later on I started to love the API that they offer so now I have all kinds of optimization and time saving features built in.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I can think that I haven't been able to solve in some way using Routific. It fulfills all my needs.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2020
Jonathan K.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"Made my deliveries 3x more productive"

Kommentare: Very positive. Easy. It took me a couple of days to learn how to input all the info and manage it and know how the dispatch works and everything. Very positive.

Vorteile: Its intuitive, it has awesome features like the client notifications, and everytime I had a question I was serviced in a very comprehensive and friendly fashion. They didnt stop until I said I was satisfied.

Nachteile: Just a little bug that you can't manually input the coordinates of a place, it has to be uploaded from excel every time.

• Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Simon M.
Owner/Head Baker
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2020

"Delivering in times of Pandemic "

Kommentare: Great, we've always done limited home delivery of our sourdough, but with the COVID19 lock down, demand for home delivery has sky-rocketed, and I needed a system that was quick to set up and would save me time overall.
I've been really happy with Routific, it was easy to create a CSV export from my ordering system that fed straight into the app.

Vorteile: Best features are the easy import from a CSV, and the fact that it remembers your data mapping for future imports. And the customer notification feature is great, it means I don't have to deal with calls.
Also, the predicted delivery times are incredibly accurate.

Nachteile: I haven't found a way to say deliver to location A before delivering to location B, say if we have to pick up stock from one supplier, before delivering to another customer. I can do it manually though.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2020
Douglas M.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2020

"I never give 5 stars..."

Kommentare: Super happy! We needed an intuitive, plug and play solution for managing several drivers at the same time and Routific saved the day. Customer service has also been excellent and willing to work with us. It's pricey but worth every penny.

Vorteile: We had to pivot quickly from doing farmers markets to making deliveries after coronavirus hit. Routific ended up being a perfect solution for us, helping us manage 5 drivers and 150 deliveries all delivering on the same day. Getting set up was super intuitive and quick, and we were operationalized within an hour of creating an account. The routing algorithm isn't very customizable, but it's very easy to drag and drop stops from one driver to another, or to shift the stops around. Driver experience was very smooth as well.

Nachteile: Team at Routific is still adding features, so this will likely be outdated soon after writing (April 3, 2020). The interaction between the software and native map apps on the phone could use a little work. Also as mentioned, the routing algorithm is set up to basically only give out an even number of stops to each driver, regardless of length of route. It's easy enough to fix and we can ship a full manifest, exactly how we want it, with 15 minutes of work after uploading the stops.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2020
Emanuel H.
Technical Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2020

"Routific is the best routing planner!"

Vorteile: During the coronavirus crisis my Organization started building a network of volunteers to deliver groceries and medications to 1500+ members which are above 65 years old of our local community. With routific we found the perfect solution to our routing needs, its ease of use and modern design made planning all the stops easy, and to top it all off our volunteers can click which stops they have completed allowing us to see where they are. One of the best features is the SMS notifications allowing us to give our customers a time-window of when they can expect a delivery to occur, this helped us to stay in touch with them and get feedback easily. All in all after having gone through multiple trials of other softwares before routific I can really recommend this as a routing software.

Nachteile: Currently the routing is only for cars, it would be cool to be able to change the route optimization for cargo-bicycles for example. Everything else works perfectly!

Ryan G.
Associate Product Manager - Data
Logistik & Lieferkette, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2020

"Easy to use, quick to set up, fully featured"

Kommentare: Providing route optimization for door to door delivery of emergency food supplies to home-bound seniors, as well as quarantined or isolated families with children would not have been possible without this.

Vorteile: Really appreciated that I do not need to enter an end location point to enable route optimizations. We don't know where our drivers will end up after a route, we just need the route to be as fast as possible.

Nachteile: So far I have not found anything I like least, I suppose that I wish I did not have to download the solution to see a table view of the route just to check it, I'd like to be able to see the table view right in the browser so I can catch mistakes with load, notes, timing etc. I find the timeline feature confusing and not as helpful.

Rissa M.
Volunteer Co-ordinator
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"No words to describe how helpful and easy to use Routific is!!!"

Vorteile: Our church has a large scale fundraiser two to three times per year where we make and distribute approx 1000 chicken salad lunches across our community (~25 mile radius). All deliveries must be completed in about 2.5-3 hours and everyone participating is a volunteer (no previous professional delivery experience). Traditionally we were having problems getting enough volunteers to manage the delivery due to inefficiency in travel, lack of knowledgeable directions to delivery sites, frustration faced when deliveries were not made in timely fashion. I decided we had to make a change if we wanted to continue our fundraiser. I chose Routific because of its integration with turn by turn directions, its stellar routing algorithm, the ability to publish route to phone with navigation, and ease of managing routing/driver assignments. I absolutely could not be more impressed with the way Routific allowed me to send drivers out with easy to understand routes that made sense to them and easily allowed us to deliver meals at the proper time. Every driver returned with nothing but positive comments from the experience and promised to serve as delivery driver again next time! As the coordinator and admin of the project (with no routing or delivery experience) the software was quite intuitive and easy to use. The online help docs are top notch. Use of the software was very simple to learn and implement. Thank you Routific for developing a solution that fits so well for our needs!!

Nachteile: Really have nothing negative about the software at all to share. It is expensive for our situation where we have two to three one day events per year but have 10 or more drivers on those three days. If your business is delivery this produce would be an absolutely cost effective investment just on the fuel and time it saves alone. Highly recommend Routific!

• Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Davonna L.
  • Bewertet am 7.7.2017

"We love using this software! Great service!!!"

Vorteile: The many things I love about this program include the fact that I am able to see approximately where my drivers are and know when they will make it to their next stop. I also love the signature capture feature included in the program. It helps me to prove who signed for the delivery. Being able to route many drivers at a time and not have them overlap is truly an asset. The customer service that this company provides is excellent! When I have an issue they are on it immediately. I love that my representative knows who I am and wants to deal with me. I would appreciate a photo capture feature enabled into the program to prove when something has to be left on a porch, but I feel it will be rolled out eventually.

Nachteile: I would say the only thing that I would like to change about this program is the cost. When I first started I felt the value for the money was great, but since the new features have been added I feel it is just a little out of the good value price range. I would like to have a flat fee to run unlimited vehicles, also.

• Bewertet am 7.7.2017
Stefano C.
COO
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2020

"Innovation and quality for your transport "

Kommentare: I had a really good time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Routific's consultant and has always helped me if there were problems. I am also very happy with the economic aspect; they have always been willing to discuss and meet my requests.

Vorteile: In a few moments the software is able to organize my deliveries. It provides very important support for my drivers.

Nachteile: There are very few aspects that I don't like. I would like Routific to offer me an alternative when planning tours, if some deliveries are excluded from planning due to lack of time or other problems.

• Bewertet am 18.6.2020
Patricia Z.
Logistic Coordinator
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2020

"Love Routific!"

Vorteile: I love this software because it is so simple and easy to use. It helps us a lot with our daily runs. It's a really easy and great tool to have. Customer service is amazing. They are really committed to this product and to their customers.

Nachteile: There are a few things that are still missing. For example, switching an order from one date to another would be extremely helpful as some customers are not available on some dates. Also being able to select more than 1 order to unschedule it. I like to make my own runs but Routific routes them on its own and I have to unschedule them 1 by 1.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2020
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2018

"Great software"

Kommentare: Overall it is a great product.

Vorteile: The ability to change which driver was taking each delivery. We make changes right up until the trucks are leaving based on weight, traffic, backorders, etc. so being able to drag and drop stops from one driver to another allows us to balance the routes.

Nachteile: We are looking for a system that also GPS tracks the drivers so we can confirm that they have completed the stops, along with e-signatures for our deliveries.

von Routific an 26.9.2018

Hey there!

Thanks for the review.

Just wanted to let you know that while we do not track the live GPS location of your drivers, we do have a delivery status tracking feature that allows you to see when drivers have completed stops. It also allows you to collect e-signatures.

If you want to take a look at these features and give Routific another try, let us know. We're happy to walk you through it.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Nat W.
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2020

"Designed for API integration, Routific is highly usable and excels with its own UI"

Kommentare: I started using Routific to build a direct to consumer same-day home delivery program of hard cider and beer. In less than three weeks, my team of four drivers has made over 1000 deliveries. Routific is central tool to managing this process. I demo'ed two other solutions before selecting Routific.

Vorteile: Extremely low learning curve. UI is simple to understand.
High quality and rapid response to help requests.
No unnecessary features.
Flexibility in how you use it. Does not push you into one style.
Useful for same-day delivery businesses, which are a big challenge.
Excellent trial offer to get you started.

Nachteile: Some of the UI elements are a bit buggy requiring careful clicking. (Route/stop timeline)
Some of the process UI is annoying, inefficient. (Unnecessary confirmation dialogs when selecting drivers.)

Co-Founder & Strategic Projects Director
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2018

"Essential tool for SMEs with delivery fleet"

Kommentare: It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does.
If you are wasting time doing routes automatically, and you have pressure to minimize gasoline cost and manhours, this is a great solution.

Vorteile: Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up.

Nachteile: The solution is missing analytics of your routes

• Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Ed M.
First Officer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2020

"Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Routific team!"

Kommentare: Routific has been a fantastic help for me as we tackle a charity project during the pandemic. We are photographers doing The Front Steps Project ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). As of this review, we have been able to raise over $25,000 in donations to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Without Routific, there is no way we could generate as many donations as we do because we could not get to as many people. Also, it’s amazing for up-front planning. I can take 50-100 address in a community, dump into Routfic and then easily break the project into days – the first 20-25 are day 1, then next 20-25 are day 2, etc. It would be a nightmare for me to try to figure that out manually. Thank you for making it available for charities like this project!!!

Vorteile: Ease of use. Simple integration/import from Excel data (or any CSV data source). Integration into mobile device GPS products (Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps). Accuracy of routing. Ability to integrate exceptions (time windows) at the individual customer/stop level. Customer service is great!

Nachteile: I really don't have any cons to mention.

Peter L.
General Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2016

"Cracks an impossible code on a daily basis - lightning fast"

Kommentare: I own a document destruction business. Every day I put two drivers out into the field, each servicing between 15 and 20 clients a day. No two days are the same. And these stops are within 120 miles radius of my office. There is just no way to do this manually. With Routific, I export a CSV file from my CRM of the day's work, upload it into Routific and within 2 minutes, the software plots the optimal solution for me. Better yet, I can manually override the plot and then the software will optimize the route base upon my manual "tweaking." The software also allows me to customize on a "per stop basis" the duration of each stop (they can range from 5 minutes to 4 hours), which truck services which client (the small truck in New York City, the big truck for larger jobs). Very handy. Truly impressive optimization software.

Vorteile: Fast
Flexible
Easy to use UI
Powerful

Nachteile: The colors of the plots are hard to reach (colors are too similar).

von Routific an 1.11.2016

Thanks so much, Peter. Really glad we're able to help your business soar!

We're adjusting the color scheme in an upcoming release, so those pins will be more easily distinguishable. Cheers!

• Bewertet am 6.8.2016
Rachel G.
Business Owner/Operator
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2018

"Great product that changed our lives! SIGNIFICANTLY minimised time taken planning deliveries."

Vorteile: It is easy to use, intuitive and super efficient to set up our delivery routes. Drivers found it easy to use. Marc, Suzanne and the team were super quick to respond and helpful with all of our queries, and engaged in depth with us on particular functionalities unique to our business. Would recommend this software to anyone.

Nachteile: Integration with our online shop (Shopify) was less than we hoped for, however, when we raised this with the Routific team they immediately worked with us to begin building this functionality. This included multiple meetings to understand our individual needs and regular feedback on the process of building this part of the app. We couldn't have asked for a more!

• Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Adam S.
Fruit and veg delivery company
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2020

"Easy to use, good value for money, brilliant customer support "

Kommentare: Really lovely people, great customer service. Good response times and always happy to help.

Vorteile: Really easy to use and my partner uses it mostly and she’s not the best with computers. Brilliant customer service.
Had an issue with the address not showing up properly when selecting lines 2 and 3 when inputting from excel, but was straight forward enough for me to figure out where I was going wrong.

Nachteile: Our driver says that following on a phone isn’t the easiest. He says that if he goes into a customer, when he comes out it automatically pings to the top of the list of deliveries.

• Bewertet am 6.4.2020
John L.
Physics Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2020

"Unorthodox use, spectacular results!"

Kommentare: I am a physics teacher at a high school in Stratford CT and I needed some way to plot out a route as I delivered congratulation balloons to all my seniors while they were all stuck at home during the COVID-19 quarantine. Routific provided me with a free trial with unlimited stops, something none of the other software and apps I looked at was willing to do. With no training and no experience using anything like this before I was able to upload my student list and produce a route in minutes. I sent the route to my phone and once on the road Routific seamlessly provided me with turn by turn directions via google maps. An endeavor that could have taken me days took minutes to plan and a couple of hours to execute.

Vorteile: 1) The ability to upload stops from a csv file.
2) The ability to view the route before publishing to my driver.
3) The integration with google maps for turn by turn directions while driving.
4) The ease with which I was able to create, edit and reuse routes.

Nachteile: Because of my unorthodox use of the software I did not come close to exploring its full potential. It did what I needed it to do and it did it well.

• Bewertet am 22.5.2020
Kenneth J.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Routific really saves us time"

Kommentare: Great!

Vorteile: The ease of use. Everything is easy to find and user friendly

Nachteile: Maybe the amount of features. I prefer it works well and just a little amount of features than the other way round. But I'm missing just a few important features.

von Routific an 15.3.2019

Thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, I'm happy to say that we're working on releasing some new features in the new year. Stay tuned!

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
David N.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2020

"Had 24 hours to find a new solution"

Kommentare: Forget me, my CUSTOMERS love it! The notifications the system sends out are a huge hit with our customers. Major upgrade for the look and feel of our operation.

Vorteile: We were under the gun, 24 hours to ship and our old routing software could not handle the volume. In literally 10 minutes I had a trial route set up in Routific. Very intuitive with an easy to use interface. But there were some specific things we needed. Within the hour I had all the information I needed from their Customer Support. That sealed the deal.

Nachteile: Can't wait for the multi-day route enhancement.

Ray W.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2016

"Got Laundry? Logistical nightmare, no more!"

Kommentare: Routific is magnificent! I had been spending time and money looking for a simple, easy to use and cost effective solution for our delivery business for nearly 7 years. Several months ago I found routific and all our needs have been met. User friendly! Precise, efficient, and cost effective. I would recommend routific for all small and medium size delivery fleet businesses.

Vorteile: User friendly, cost effective and simple to manipulate.

Nachteile: No GPS real time tracking. But it's said to be coming soon.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2016