Sticky Password Bewertungen

von Sticky Password

Über Sticky Password

Vergiss nie wieder ein Kennwort. Sticky Password meldet sich automatisch auf Websites an, füllt Formulare aus, ohne dass du jemals wieder ein Kennwort verlierst.

Erfahre mehr über Sticky Password

Daniel P.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2018

"Never forget again "

Kommentare: I use it every time I land on a website, to create incredible passwords with the password creation tool. I love it and recommend it always.

Vorteile: That I would never forget my passwords, and that they were being backed up by the cloud. On computers sticky has auto enter so all I do is land on the page and it fills everything in and clicks enter for me and I canuse them across computers. After using sticky password for several years now I have over a hundred different passwords that are easily managed by the software. I'm never leaving sticky Password. It has many more features so go take a closer look at them.

Nachteile: What issues that did bother me have been fixed. This is not a buggy application so everything works. It is a little harder to use on my android phone but it works there too!

• Bewertet am 16.12.2018
Alan Z.
Grafton Township Assessor
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.9.2019

"Reliable, multi-platform excellence"

Kommentare: In today's requisite high-security world, the days of using "password" or other simplistic passwords is asking for identity theft. It's rare to encounter software that seamlessly melds simplicity and high security but Sticky Password has done just that for several years without any major glitch. Now it's easy to use complex 15-character minimum passwords on all web sites.

Vorteile: (1) Multi-platform support: works on Windows, all major browsers and phones (Android and iPhone).
(2) In addition to working on several platforms, it effectively shares passwords across platforms, i.e., a password entered into a browser session becomes available should that URL be entered from a phone.
(3) Reliability: over a time span of several years, the program has performed flawlessly. It's a very bad situation to be on the road away from your computer, need a complex password but not have it available.
(4) Updating and security: the company isn't content to sell you their product and then retire. It's frequently updated (but not so often that it becomes burdensome).
(5) They accept a fingerprint as a means of phone authentication.
(6) They care about animals: a portion of the proceeds go toward helping manatees.

Nachteile: Very infrequently (less than 5 out of 100) , the software doesn't sync across platforms and one needs to search for the password within the software and enter it manually. From that point forward all is well. Given its low frequency of occurrence, it could well be user error or improper configuration.

• Bewertet am 2.9.2019
John M.
Employment Specialist
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2019

"Fun to use but difficult to learn"

Vorteile: Creative and colorful. Handy to use for helpful reminders, a quick thing to use if your writing a note.

Nachteile: The problem is that I am a slow person and it took my a while to navigate the software. My work computer got overcrowded with this. It can get confusing.

von Sticky Password an 1.5.2019

Hi John, so sorry to hear that you had a tough time getting started with Sticky Password. We'd be more than happy to provide some hand holding. If you're interested, please send a note to support@stickypassword.com and we'll take care of you. -Pete

• Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Corey K.
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"Very Nice Password Manager"

Kommentare: While I continue to use the password manager I've used for years, StickyPassword impressed me. I've since included it in my recommendations to clients.

Vorteile: I test out quite a few password managers in order to recommend them to clients. StickyPassword surprised me in that it was higher quality than I expected, and very easy to use. The price was also exceptional.

Nachteile: It didn't function well on mobile, but I've yet to find one that does... consistently. I think it has more to do with the phone than the software.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Malik A.
None
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2018

"Great tool to store all your passwords in encrypted storage protected by a 'Master Password'."

Kommentare: It is a great tool to store all your passwords in encrypted storage protected by a 'Master Password', so it is only accessible to you. Along with storing passwords, it can store bookmarks, identity details, and comes with browser add-ons and cloud sync across multiple devices.

Vorteile: Access all your passwords and saved information anywhere, anytime, on any of your connected devices like Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android.
Browser extensions and add-ons for multiple browsers like Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome, Maxthon and Internet Explorer.
Autofill works on almost all the sites.
Portable version of this application can be carried around in your pendrive.
Local sync for users who do not want their data being sent to cloud storages.
Passwords are grouped into categories.
Auto-lock feature.
Password generator.
Strong AES-256 encryption.
Import data from other password managers.

Nachteile: Does not allow any type of secure password sharing like other similar applications. Password sharing features make the application useful when you are working as a team and need to share passwords and other information remotely.
Lacks features like Emergency contacts and Digital legacy. These features allow one trusted person other than you to be able to access your data in case of an accident or death.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Daniel P.
Business owner
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.8.2019

"Too many passwords "

Kommentare: I have been using sticky password for all my password needs for over 5 years and I have been granted a lifetime license. I'm a lucky man! I have always been happy with it and it has no bugs! It works great!

Vorteile: That it remembers all my passwords in a secure database in the cloud. I have used sticky password for many years and it's amazing how many passwords I have. One of the best features is the username and password are entered automatically in the correct fields. All I have to do is land on the page and it logs me in. I love it!

Nachteile: I don't really like how it works on an Android phone. The app has a bigger learning curve and the password doesn't automatically input itself. There are extra clicking that needs to take place. I found it rather tedious but I was still able to make use of sticky password on my Android device to login to password protected sites when I could not remember the password.

• Bewertet am 18.8.2019
Debjit B.
Freelancer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2018

"Store and sync your login details with ease, and securely."

Kommentare: This is another awesome password tool that I am using every day. I switched to sticky password because of its online sync and sync among all my device including windows, mac, and Android. It's UI is just more user-friendly. Just import all my notes contact from keypass and done it is that simple. Its chrome extension is just flawless, it has everything when I need and what I need. Just click and you have your random strong password, or login automatically. Just flawless.

Vorteile: I like this software even it is a paid one. Its integration is awesome with software and browser. Automatically logged in if you open and activate automatic login. Import from almost any other software. Cloud sync, so if your computer crashes you also can get all your data back from just logging in. Awesome Android programme is another selling point.

Nachteile: I faced some time it tries to log in when I am already logged in. It tries but not every time is not successful with auto login. When I contact support they replied a little late. Hope they improve this.

• Bewertet am 15.9.2018
Nicolet G.
Eigenaar
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2019

"Great, affordable password manager. "

Kommentare: Instead of using the same password all over the internet, I now have one for every single account I own. Besides, I have a clear overview of all the software, apps, plugins, subscriptions and online courses I purchased. I am much more aware of all the digital things I bought, and as a bonus of obtaining Sticky Password, I am more conscious of what I have and thus make use of it or unsubscribe.​

Vorteile: I bought Sticky Password as a lifetime deal so I would not be bothered​ with a subscription model. The app has surpassed my expectations. When starting, it takes time to create new passwords for all subscriptions, shops, and apps but as soon as everything is set, it works like a charm. It is a great asset to be able to share passwords, create different profiles to create a new account in webshops quickly.
Very convenient that the passwords sync on all my devices and works in Safari.​​

Nachteile: Occasionally​, the Safari extension​ does function properly without restarting the browser. But that's about it.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Nicolet G.
Eigenaar
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2018

"Sticky Password makes me feel safe"

Kommentare: Feeling safer online, not searching for passwords, it takes the guesswork away. Especially helpful for accounts that I don't use frequently. It saves a lot of time not having to request a password reset. Especially with the GDPR, I found it necessary to secure all online data of my clients and Sticky Password is very helpful to create strong passwords and change them on a regular basis.

Vorteile: It's pretty easy to set up a Sticky Password account: each time I log in to a website, it prompts me to add it to the app. Of course, to make the internet a safer place, it is necessary to change all passwords after logging in, but in most cases, that works automatically. Within a couple of days, I have changed all my logins. Having a pro account, it works across devices. By creating different Identities (business, personal) Sticky Password helps me to fill in all data asked for in online forms. My payment details, passport number, everything is saved in Sticky Password.

Nachteile: Some websites don't use the correct data when changing a password. My workaround is to create an account within the app and paste the new password manually. It probably has to do with how websites have set up their forms in the background that does not make Sticky Password recognize the right field.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2018
Edo M.
field agent/representative
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2018

"Good security solution (mostly for laptops)"

Kommentare: It's nice to have more procedures automatized on PC. This software is doing that, adding one good layer of protection to Your PC. Must have for laptops, and some sensitive desktop computers. Not needed for home computers.

Vorteile: There are plenty of option; importing already known information from browsers; form/login filling is automatically; very good encryption; bio-metric identification is a nice feature.

Nachteile: Not needed in most of cases; modern browsers with few add-on can have similar results. OVERPRICED, especially lifetime license.

• Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Event Coordinator
Staatsverwaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2018

"Stuck on Sticky Password!"

Kommentare: So thankful to have integrated Sticky Password into my digital life! I feel safer as my personal information is more secure!

Vorteile: Sticky Password stores all passwords in one place so you don't have to recall which password you have used for which site. It is much more secure and you eliminate the chances of getting locked out of vital emails and banking sites.

Nachteile: None. There are no disadvantages of Sticky Password!

• Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Daniel M.
Associate Professor
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2019

"Peace of mind"

Kommentare: The app is very useful for keeping my passwords safe. I also don'y have to memorize passwords anymore.

Vorteile: Sticky password is a nice app that stores all my password without having to worry about memorizing them. I let it generate complex password for me without having to worry about memorizing them. I have a bad memory so this app was great for me. I like to use it on my laptop and iPhone.

Nachteile: The price is high compared to similar apps but so far I am happy with sticky password

• Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Photographer
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2019

"Save a lot of password resetting."

Vorteile: Yes, that's true. It is not possible to save all password in my mind. My laptop and phone have stolen previously, so I am now extra curious about protecting my passwords.
Every website has its own password policies. So using the same password for all my account is bad. If one site gets compromised they can use my password to access all the accounts.
Now with the sticky password, I just have to remember one password for the sticky password. And all my password is safe at their cloud. I can use their app throughout all my devices which gives me the freedom to log in any site with my any divide.
It also gives me the ability to create a complex password with just a click. I really like this.

Nachteile: The autofill is annoying and sometimes wants to autofill everything which is not a good practice.

• Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Michelle K.
Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2019

"Great software for a forgetful mind!"

Kommentare: It keeps my personal information safe and I no longer have to break my head trying to remember passwords or other things.

Vorteile: I have always struggled with creating unique passwords that I could remember and despised the idea of having to carry around a notepad with saved passwords. Until my friend suggested Sticky Password. Although I thought it was a silly idea at first, it has now saved me from having to click on that pesky "forgot password" tab. I love that it synchs across all my devices and setting up an account is fairly easy. Every time I create a new account/password, it will prompt me to add it to the app.and everything from passwords, payment details.

Nachteile: I do not have anything negative to say about this software, it fulfills all of my needs!

• Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Tutor
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2019

"Tried it for few weeks"

Kommentare: I used it for few weeks when I was looking for password service.

Vorteile: Multi platform support and shares password across devices and browsers, making it easy for someone who has many devices.

Nachteile: The app was buggy sometimes and it does not have emergency contact feature in case you forget the master password.

von Sticky Password an 30.9.2019

Hi - thanks for testing Sticky Password. I'm sorry to hear that you were less than satisfied and that your experience was 'buggy', but you neglected to indicate specifically what the problems were. We'd really like to hear what you did not like so that we can address it and improve our solution for customers like you. Please send a note to support@stickypassword.com with details; please mention your review in Capterra in the body of the email. -Thanks!

• Bewertet am 28.9.2019
John H.
Store Manager
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2018

"I feel safe now!"

Vorteile: Completely mobile capability. Can sync all you devices to this program over wifi. You can audit all passwords.

Nachteile: There is no web version of this program. You can reset the master password if you forget it. Wish it had a free trial options.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Ana M.
Administrator
Groߟhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2019

"Another security/password manager"

Kommentare: My experience wasn't so much, as I use always always same browser (with updates) and with few security add-ons this software wasn't so useful.

Vorteile: User interface is simple and easy to understand, so it's really easy to start using this software. Importing already existing data is done simple and functional. Declared encryption is a really good one.

Nachteile: Not so much as the concept is slightly old. Modern browsers add-ons are giving similar or better options for less money.

• Bewertet am 25.3.2019