Über KORONA

Cloud-basierte POS-Software für den Einzelhandel.

Erfahre mehr über KORONA

Easy to use and customize how I need it. Integrates with systems for apps, online ordering, website, delivery/curbside pickup.

At first it was difficult trying to figure out the tag option but now it is something we use thru out all locations.

Bewertungen zu KORONA

KORONA hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 50 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du KORONA bereits verwendet?

Kristen L.
Wein und Spirituosen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best business decision!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I had such an antiquated system before, implementing Korona has been a huge game changer for my overall profitability. Implementation was seamless and painless! The support staff is great and always ready to help. Had I known it would be this easy, I would have made the switch sooner!

Korona makes it so easy to manage my business remotely. I can easily update pricing, enter stock receipts and view all my sales data from the website. All the POS features are customizable based on your business and the reporting is pretty endless.

My only "want" at this point is more features available from the mobile version of the back office.

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks, Kristen! We're always working on improving the product and service, and the mobile side of the back office will have new features soon. We'll keep ya posted!

Stephen P.

Korona POS for Liquor Store

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall a great product for retail POS system. Integrates with my credit card machine so cuts down on the potential for human error. End of Day reporting is excellent. Employee time clock is great as well.

Value for the money is excellent and the customer service is the best I have experienced.

No ID scanning and no "Legal Birthdate" that shows on the POS screen.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you, Stephen! Hopefully, we'll have those extra widgets for your dashboard sometime soon.

Steven E.
Travel Agent in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

KORONA Review

Software was good and features designed

Cost to much should have cheaper price for people

Antwort von COMBASE

Hi Steven, thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear that you liked our product, but sorry to hear that it wasn't in your price range. We strive to provide reasonable prices for each of our POS software solutions. KORONA's software-as-a-service always comes as a flat monthly rate with no extra fees or expenses. Often, "cheaper" solutions end up being more expensive once all fees are added on. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you're interested in setting up a demo with your free trial so you can see each of the features that KORONA comes with. Our support and customer service team members are pretty great :)

Gregory B.
Co-Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Really excellent POS system

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Extremely positive. The software interfaces correctly and well with all of the equipment we need it to, the reporting is extensive, the inventory management works well, and the customer service is the best of any of our vendors.

How fully featured it is. There's nothing I've needed to do that Korona couldn't handle one way or another, which cannot be said for literally any other POS I've used in my career.

The user interface leaves a good bit to be desired. It's not unusable by any means, but it does feel as though the UI was designed by developers, not designers. Can be confusing and unintuitive at times.

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks, Greg! Let us know about any specific features that seem a bit clunky. We're always trying to make the product as seamless as we can.

Aaron F.
Small Business Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Left Square and went to Korona, now my business can grow as big as I can dream!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Love it! Still learning all the great things it has for me to make my job easier.

Not connected to a processor company. So I won't need to integrate into another POS system ever again. While taking advantage of any new processing company that can offer a better rate. I get a real person to talk to in less than a minute every time I call with a question. No Contract, month to month. Can't lose to try.

It does so much that there is a little learning curve if this is your first professional business software. No issues learning though.

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks, Aaron! Please continue to reach out to our support team any time you have questions.

Jennifer B.
Shipping/ Internet in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Never easy making changes/ but Korona was relatively painlessly

Kommentare: Fairly straightforward POS system that is evolving

Outstanding customer phone suppprt. Our account rep(s) are over the top attentive and eager to trouble shoot at any hour -this is always very reassuring

Still not every thing we need and difficulties expressing our needs. Updates often times remove functionality that is worthwhile and it's difficult to convey the importance of not losing functionality. The time difference has also caused some issues on pressing issues -and updates are not tested on all platforms and to the extent that I feel they should be.

Antwort von COMBASE

Thank you very much for your review! We try to make KORONA better with every update and are very sorry that some updates had the opposite effect for you. We will address this with the product team and do our best to not have updates affect any customers negatively in the future.

Teresa G.
President/Owner in USA

Best decision I ever made

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I feel the inventory is much better than my previous system.

I like the cloud part the best. I can do ordering when I am away from the store. I am a single owner/user of the system and I was in need of a new POS system due to my previous system was no longer going to be available and I searched out a lot of new POS and I found Korona to be very similar to my previous system. I just had to learn new verbage to understand what I wanted to do. My previous system it was hard to get ahold of anyone to help with any questions and the support staff at Korona has been outstanding! Any question they know what I need and it doesn't matter who I talk to. They all know what I need and explain it or fix my issue in no time. It was the best decision I ever made!

The hardest part for me is the reports. I know what I want to do but I have a hard time remembering where to get the reports because where I think they should be, they are in a different spot. there are a few things that are confusing but I just figure it out or call support.

Rick F.

Software that works

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The support team is the best, always there to help !
Never in a rush, and freindly

Very happy the software is internet bases, no more hard wire networking problems.

Entering invoices its little on the slow side, took a while to get the hang of it.

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks, Rick! We're happy you're happy :)

Troy F.
COO in USA

Great Product and Value

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We need to check out customers, track finances and employees, and need to do so with a back-office feature. Korona does all of this.

Ease of use and great customer support all at a reasonable price

At times inventory management can be a challenge but I haven't invested much time in this area

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for your review, Troy! We're happy it's worked out so well for your bookstore.

Frank D.

Waterfront W and S

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful experience

Ease of use and customer support. Customer support availability

Entering inventory with a scan gun that allows you to update quantity and cost

Oniqueh G.
Wine Club Manager in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great POS and Support Team

Kommentare: We transitioned multiple software solutions looking to find something that would fully integrate while also helping us dig deeper into our sales data and manage our inventory more closely. Korona has provided solutions for all of those things and made it so much easier to manage our business uniformly across all three tasting room locations as well as managing our Wine Club and online store. Of all the software solutions we transitioned to this year, Korona greatly exceeded the customer service of all others. While other solutions were hard to get in contact with (especially with a real person), Korona was always easy to reach, extremely personable, knowledgeable, and quick to help.

The reporting you are able to do in Korona is amazing. It helps us make decisions about store hours, staffing, products to re-order, etc. much easier. We liked being able to customize the buttons in a way that made the most sense for our business and staff. It is much easier to train new staff members on Korona compared to our previous POS software, which is great! Our favorite part of the software would be the Support and even Sales team though, they made the transition so easy and continue to promptly assist us with any issue or concern that arises. They work with us to ensure we are happy with the way things are operating and are just AMAZING overall!

We have struggled with getting the Quickbooks integration to work correctly for us. We also purchased a tablet from them that is extremely slow and frustrating to use the software on.

Antwort von COMBASE

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Oniqueh. We're proud of our customer service, so that's really nice to hear :) Call us with questions anytime!

Ken M.

Quite useful

Kommentare: All the information is so handy to use once it’s set up

All the information I need regarding the running of my store is right here

Set up takes hours so many things needed to get it going

Antwort von COMBASE

Hey Ken, thanks for the kind review! We're happy to hear it's been a great solution for your business. We know KORONA's extensive features can take time to learn, so we're always here for initial training as well as any other questions that you have down the road. Give us a call anytime if you have any questions!

Kevin L.
Admin Support in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

KORONA is a very potential POS system for the future!

I have been learning KORONA as my company is planning to move to this POS system. KORONA as first does not seem like a matching POS system for my wholesale company. However, the more I learn to use it, and with the help of awesome customer support, the more I believe this POS system could be a very good fit to many type of business out there. So I love the most about this software is the 24/7 customer service and reporting function that are very easy to use.

What I don't like is not too big of an issue. It was just the terminology that KORONA used that are not too popular compare to other POS system out there. If KORONA consider to add a function where we can customize the terminology across this system, KORONA will be on fire!!

Antwort von COMBASE

Hey Kevin! Happy to have you with us at KORONA. And thanks for leaving us such a kind review so soon. We'll be here for anything you need during your transition and for the duration of your subscription :)

Mubedi K.
OPS manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

As a POS it offers great value for the money. i have used it for 4 years.

Kommentare: Day to day management and business intelligence

Support is outstanding. They keep adding features. It is easy to use. The back office has a lot of tools to help understand the business and customizing the UI is fairly simple.

Rental inventory management is immature. Forces me to deal with 2 platforms which is unfortunate. Some of the queries are a bit weak in my opinion. I sometimes want to do AND operations to find products and it will do OR instead. Not as useful as it could be.

Antwort von COMBASE

Thank you for your review. We will address your concerns and suggestions with the product team.

Ryan D.
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Pos system for the money

Great value for the money, the support team is great and easy to work with. The overall layout of the software can be customized to benefit different business. We would recommend korona.

Gift card ability and ability to put returns on gift cards

Antwort von COMBASE

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We'll reach out to you shortly about any issues with gift cards that you might be having.

Ray F.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great system, easy to use

Kommentare: Excellent, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable

Easy to use, detailed software, laid out very nicely for great appearance

Needs a few minor adjustments and some info added

Antwort von COMBASE

Hey thanks for the kind review, Ray! Glad to hear everything is still going well. Let us know specifics on any suggestions you have to make the system work better for you.

Digesh P.

Best POS for Liquor Store

Super quick credit card transaction Cloud based system, Simple and solid hardware Easy to install Best customer service

Reports can be more clear Margin % is not available at all time. It only shows up during price change and it goes away. I hope Developers are little quicker on implementing changes.

Antwort von COMBASE

Thanks for the great review! We're really happy to hear it's worked out so well for Aviation. If you ever need assistance with creating or interpreting reports, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. They're always here to help each of our customers use the software to its full potential.

Anna L.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

We've never had any major issues, and any problem we have had are usually taken care of fairly quick

The inventory tracking, ease of adding products, being able to track how fast things sell, which hours are busiest.

It's changed how the shelf labels appear when they are printed, now the only choices are to have the price large enough to read or the product name big enough to read. It used to be both.

Antwort von COMBASE

Thank you very much for your review. We are sorry to hear that you didn't like the new label changes. We will address this with the product team and come up with a solution.

Clifford T.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Korona is a great system for a small business

Kommentare: The benefits are ease of use of system which makes it easy to train staff faster. It also helps when dealing with large crowds

The ease of use when using the system. The tabs help make the back office easier to navigate. It is ideal for the small business owner

Sometimes I wish the updates would come faster. They do a great job of updating to fix issues when they do arise

Antwort von COMBASE

Thank you very much for your review!

Joseph R.
owner in USA

Review of Korona

Kommentare: Always was there to help

Very easy to set up and apply to our needs

Had to make a few changes, but was easy.

Antwort von COMBASE

Great to hear, Joseph! We've really loved working with you over the past several years. Glad that KORONA has been such a good fit with your business.

Sophia V.
Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Korona is much faster than the old pos we were using (Lightspeed). We are no longer delaying the transaction time because we don't have to wait for software to catch up to us

Really user friendly, and super fast transactions

My boss hasn't set up the stores as different locations so we can't see the sales by location, only as a whole.

Antwort von COMBASE

Thanks for the great review! Glad the transaction times are better than you had before. If you need assistance importing data or making sure all inventory is consolidated between all locations, please give us a call and we can walk you through the process.

Jenny C.
Owner/Manager in USA

Korona helps to streamline and track my sales and purchasing activity with ease and efficiency

Consolidated, precise and easily accessible information. The evaluations give me a great overview while the specifics keep the details focused an accurate.

Does not adapt well to a Macintosh, some things seem deeply embedded and take a while to figure out where they are and how to use then.

Antwort von COMBASE

Jenny, thank you very much for your review. We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Macintosh. Please contact our support at (833) 200-0213. We would be happy to take a look the issues you are having.

Clark M.
IT Director in USA
Supermärkte

Flexible, Scalable, and Integrated POS

I love that this software is flexible enough to conform to any business workflow. Most of the popular cloud based point of sale solutions that I have tried are very rigid in their ability to adapt to your needs. It is cloud based so we have been able to integrate it with our Digital Signage solutions for automatic menu updates from Korona's inventory management tool. All features that I have requested or changes I have requested have been integrated into their regular release cycle. This is great because I get to help dictate the features and functions I need. This is something I have never experienced from a cloud POS vendor.

So far, so good! The parent company is based in Germany but they have a great support team based here in the USA as well.

Antwort von COMBASE

Wow! Couldn't have said it better ourselves, Clark. Thanks for the kind words.

Anthony H.
manager/owner in USA

Awesome customer service and support are always quick and responsive, love the system

Very easy to use keeps track of finances saves money don't need an accountant, Very helpful support keeps track of inventory.

The software is awesome no cons that i think are critical it would nice however to delete sales receipts if possible.

Antwort von COMBASE

Thank you for your review!

Russell H.

Good software, they are working on the software to improve it all of the time.

works pretty well for my needs in the retail environment. The POS and back if the house co operation are pretty handy to have. I can see what the status of the inventory is and order directly from the software and check in the inventory when it arrives to the retail store location.

Some things are not as easy to do as you would hope, and not always easy to change or track changes.

Antwort von COMBASE

Thank you for your feedback!