Über ERPAG

ERPAG ist ein ERP-Cloud-Service, der alle Geschäftsprozesse für kleine oder mittelgroße Unternehmen abdeckt.

Erfahre mehr über ERPAG

ERPAG has really made it easy for us to function like a big business with a small business budget. The service alone is priceless.

It cannot support QB desktop. And we are suffering for this reason.

Bewertungen zu ERPAG

ERPAG hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 266 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ERPAG bereits verwendet?

Marcelo Z.
Marcelo Z.
R&D in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good ERP to take in consideretion

Kommentare: We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Christian D.
Managing Director in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Has the potential to be something amazing

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been great software for the money. I cannot complain however I believe they have focused on running before they can walk. Basic elements of the system are not user friendly. It my opinion it is pointless offering a feature which doesn't work correctly and what is frustrating is that when you raise the issue you are told the software is designed for SME's and they cannot fix the problem. We are a micro business with 6 employees so if we have the problem you can guarantee others have the same issue as well

I have been using this now for 2 years and put a lot of time and effort into the set up of this software so I feel confident in writing a review The software has some great functionality and is 90% there - Generate Purchase Orders - Automatically generated Purchase Orders from Low Stock - Set minimum order quantities -Set up Bills of Materials -Create supplier price lists - Customise your view and reports -Generate QR codes - Allocated storage bins, racks and shelves - Sync with Shopify to automatically update product pricing based on materials It has the potential to be amazing but certain development features really drag the software down and it doesn't have to be that way

The BIGGEST problem with ERPAG I believe is the support tickets from the developers as they don't seem concerned at all about major bugs in the system -This software I am told is for Small Businesses yet when using a mobile app to allow staff to track time and close jobs it only allows one staff member to view and log onto any job which is silly. In a SME multiple people would log onto a job in order to complete it and because of this all your manufacturing data is incorrect. The developers consistently seem to be happy that it is recording incorrect data -You cannot create cutting lists of materials. When you print out a BOM and Sub Assemblies for production staff need to pick your first material off the shelf and flick through all the paperwork to cut the pieces, go back to the start then repeat the process for the second material. It is very time consuming and not efficient -The report designer is not particularly user friendly but in the most part it does work -A purchase order is converted to an invoice so there is no history or documents sent, it should convert a purchase order into an invoice and retain the original purchase order - On a purchase order you can show items committed to manufacturing but you cannot show how many you have in stock - They have blocky to perform more complicated scripts such as automatically invoicing items or sending details but this is not something your average joe can do There is more but I have run out of character allowance ......

Chris C.
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ERPAG Lacking Support

Kommentare: Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support. At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG. My web developer did the following for me:
-Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity.
-Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server.
-Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support.
I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Aushim K.
CEO in Belgien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good software for manufacturing companies that sell hardware products

Kommentare: In general we are really happy with our license with ERPAG. Their customer support is very helpful, they are always friendly and can help your with everything no matter what. The software itself is also very powerful, we are not using all the features yet but are currently using more and more.

- ERPAG has live agents (through the website) that can help very fast with all the questions we have - The link between Quotations, sales orders, invoices, etc is really well done. Very well linked to all the manufacturing project and the current stock - It is a very powerful software when you start using the blocky scripts to personalize everything you need - Clear overview of all the product and services

- They don't have an open API yet (ongoing) so that we can link it to other software

Joy E.
Founder/CEO in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Love Love Love This software!!!

Amazing software/database! It seemed daunting at first, but that's the case with me and any new software, but if you can manage Excel, you can manage this! Not only is the database amazing, the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have never experienced a superior level of customer service like this before. The ladies have me spoiled! They know me by name, always sound happy to hear from me even though I know I'm a pain, and they are sooo patient with me and never get frustrated when I need them to repeat something I don't understand. I love this team and the software and will never leave them! xoxo

I honestly have found nothing negative about this software, it truly is amazing!

Laura E.
Laura E.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

Kommentare: So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Director in Indien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect software for small companies

Kommentare: Material management, Inventory management, Production planning

Bill of Materials, Integration with Shopify and quickbooks

Nothing to be honest, our company is perfectly happy with this software

Grant P.
Director in Südafrika
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Fantastic ERP that is very scalable

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: a Super product that is real bang for buck!

Ease of manufacturing, Order processing and how customizable everything is

I wish there were a little more API customization and ability to auto call orders from marketplace platforms. Also the xero integration forces you to choose one selling COA so if you sell from multiple warehouse locations you cant separate what account it should push to so then you have manually change the sale account in XERO... that is a mission

Josephine C.
Operations Manager in Österreich
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

5 letzten Monat Neu

Very user friendly, we use it everyday for our inventory and b2b sales

We have not yet found a con so far all is positive.

Mohamed S.
Accounts Head in Saudi-Arabien
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review after using ERPAG online system

I tried many and many softwares to control our company inventory. but really I didn't find another sofware includes all of these features ERBAG has... you can control and custmoize most of all the available features in this system... it is also very easy to use... to uploade data....etc

There are some features need to be developed i.e... - I cannot back-date the upload data. - If I have a new project or manufacturing order with a respectively tasks,I can't give a different start date for each task.... currently the project creation date is the default date for all tasks or work orders.

Bryn H.
Owner in Kanada
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

Kommentare: ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Steve M.
President & Founder in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

Kommentare: ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Rafiq M.
Rafiq M.
Sales Manager in Singapur
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great option for small to medium businesses!

4 letztes Jahr

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Dennis Y.
Dennis Y.
CEO in Hongkong
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great ERP for my distribution business that plans to add O2O retail functionality

Kommentare: I am still in the trial phase and keep expploring its full set of functions and features. However, with my limited experience with this software, I would say the initial experience is very good. I also had a demo section with one of their pre-sales support. The demo section clearly showed me the core functions, and the pre-sales support could answer most of my questions. For those that could not be answered right away, they follow up an email with links to answer my questions. With that said, the overall experience I had with ERPAG was very nice, like 9/10.

The operation and information flow of this software matches the business logic of my sporting goods distribution very well. Hence, to my learning curve is not that deep, what I have in mind when performing a business operation, e.g. creating a sales order to invoicing to delivery can be easily map out in this software, because its flow, input, output, etc are well defined. I believe it is because of years of working with various of businesses, the team behind ERPAG understand how to organise the information in a neat and user-friendly way. I also like that fact that it can be integrated to Shopify as I am planning to expand my business to B2C and setup my webshop using Shopify.

The UI could be more modern and clear, however, definitely not a problem to follow the flow to click and complete a required actions.

Frank L.
CEO in USA

More features for less.

Kommentare: Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Ratanachai P.
Owner, Executive Advisor in Thailand
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size business.

Kommentare: I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand. Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly. So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited. Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Joon hyuk L.
Director in Hongkong
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just started

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses. And this software looks matching well until now.

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Sarah S.
Inventory and Production Manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best ERP Software!

Kommentare: We have been using spread sheets to maintain all of our inventory information and used only immediate orders to be able to plan production, but it was fruitless. We often ran out of parts that have longer lead times and it wasn't efficient to try to run a manufacturing business. It's really changed how we view our processes and flow. We're about to ramp up production and ERPAG could not have entered our lives at a better time.

I am a buyer with 10 years experience under my belt and worked for a number of years with a software that has an insanely high price tag and had overly complicated ways of displaying ordinary information. ERPAG is not that at all. Coming in as one of the least expensive ERPs that I trialed, I immediately appreciated how snappy it felt to open different tabs and the ability to maintain tabs like a web browser. I have been able to upload 100s of line items with a few drop + drags in what felt like no time at all, I was up and running and compiling bills of material without having to consult a manual every five minutes. It presents the most relevant information per tab right where you need it. No need to hunt around for that open PO - one tiny click shows you everything you need. Everything feels easy, which is the best thing you can ask for when starting an ERP from the ground up.

The only thing I wish was that there was an option to not have a sign in time out, but it's not really a big deal.

Bryan L.
Sales Manager in Singapur
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product with a good price tag

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business. Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

So far the features are very functional for my company.

Craig H.
director in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ERPAG, a great package for small business especially if you track by serial numbers

Inventory control was the main functionality and so the ability to track material through-out by serial number was key along with customer returns This has been easy to set up and use. With delivery lot quantities of greater than 10 having the ability to input multiple serial numbers with copy and paste rather than single entry was also a fundamental need and ERPAG does this very well. Allowing transfer of material across multiple sites is great and using the stages feature allows production across sites. ERPAG is easy to use and it appears to stop the user falling into traps when processes are run before material is available so I've got confidence that all is well as I use it. There's a lot to like. The support has been great too, with instance response in the chat to the support tickets raised. All cases I've been met with knowledgeable staff who can explain what I need to do to get the functionality I want

Some of the reporting is not exactly as I'd want but this could be that I've not fully investigated all possibilities.

Sylvia L.
Vice President in USA
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best MRP/ERP software out there

Kommentare: We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

The software is a manufacturing company's dream. I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested). It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Hung H.
CEO in Taiwan
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Kommentare: Save a lot of time.

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze. Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient. ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Abbey N.
Chief Operating Officer in Südafrika
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

Kommentare: I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Jorge A.
ERP Consultant in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software.

Kommentare: Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file. The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Mark K.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Impressive capabilities

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Superlative!

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.