Über Veryon Tracking

Flightdocs bietet web- und appbasierte Flugzeugwartung und Bestandsverfolgung, unterstützt von Analyse-Support, 24/7, 365 Tage im Jahr.

Erfahre mehr über Veryon Tracking

The Flightdocs software has allowed our department to transition from CAMP fairly smoothly. It has allowed maintenance tracking and documentation to happen more rapidly and efficiently.

No dislikes so far with the software. Just the length of time it takes to get an airplane up and running.

Bewertungen zu Veryon Tracking

Veryon Tracking hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 83 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Veryon Tracking bereits verwendet?

Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great maintenance tracking software

Kommentare: Flightdocs is a cost effective solution to our customers maintenance tracking needs. I have used them over the years and really enjoy everything they have been able to provide. Their customer service is top notch and available 24/7 by phone or email. Being on the west coast, this is important to us as most vendors close hours before we cease operations for the day. They also provide unlimited training sessions which was very helpful when I was learning the software. Overall, I believe they have a great team and highly recommend them to anyone.

The ease of use Only one version the whole company uses Easy to read format and clean appearance Inventory platform which can be charged to work orders Invoicing capabilities Very up to date mobile app

I do wish they added a next due time on the due list without having to click on each specific task

Antwort von Veryon

Hello and thank you for your feedback! We do actually have the Next Due viewable from the Due list area as part of the quick info available at a glance. If you're looking at the due list via the computer and a web browser, it is the third column from the right. At the far right is the "Status" column, to the left of that is "Remaining", and then left of that is the "Next Due" column. This shows the current due date on the task and will update once compliance is added if there is a recurring requirement. We have someone available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you find anything you may be looking for. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions!

Joe
Quality Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Flightdocs works for us

Ease of use, accessibility, use of multiple devices to access, constant improvement

Some minor inconsistencies in search filters and labels between features of the system. System currently lacks an electronic work turnover function for maintenance items and non routines. I would hope to see features in the future that directly address the needs of our FAA part 145 repair station to manage back shop component repairs

Adam

Great product, good value

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The system in very easy to use and intuitive. The tracking system is invaluable in keeping my fleet up to date.

The customer service has declined in recent years. I used to know everyone in the company, but as it grew into ATP and now Veryon they have expanded and what used to take five minutes to fix, now takes days.

Dawn
Quality Specialist in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experience in using a MXT system is 4 yrs working for CAMP Sys, 1 1/2 yrs working w/FD

Kommentare: It assists with what the software was built to do, keep track of maintenance and what is coming due, however, with Flightdocs analysis or releases, the audit of the system is a daily.

There is not much I like most about this software. The software is simple set-up and user friendly. I like the ability to export information on .xls spreadsheet.

It is difficult to quickly do an update, i.e. revision. It seems if there was a template of a basic aircraft build, the aircraft would be consistent. The software is perfect for a part 91 operator, not a 135 operator. The reporting is not robust enough.

Mark
Director of Aircraft Maintenance in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Veryon review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience - good. Need to reassess new onboarding to the system. Loss of aviation oriented

Ease of use, annual costs, ability to have our MEL's provided by Veryon.

Costs increasing annually, that's why we left CAMP. Recent issues with bringing a new aircraft online.

Wyatt
Chief Inspector in USA

5 Star Support

Kommentare: To many to list.

Ease of use and the Outstanding Customer Service.

Work Order Feature needs more features, Improvements, and visibility of information of items within the WO.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Contracts 365

Warum Veryon Tracking gewählt wurde: Needed a singular platform for all our aircraft, ease of use, control, and most of all the Customer Service which none of their competitors come close to achieving.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Veryon Tracking: Captera your system would not let me pick Flightdocs main competitors we reviewed. For this question it was due to several advantages; ease of deployment, ease of use, quick learning curve for technicians, cost, and support.

DOM in USA
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Maintenance Planning Program on the Market

Kommentare: We were seeking a way to let our pilots know the state of the aircraft they were taking on a trip. The dashboard feature allows pilots and maintainers to quickly assess the airworthiness of each airplane in our fleet. We are able to very easily track recurring discrepancies which is important. Our inventory is all in one place and I can produce reports for senior management very quickly. The work order feature is phenominal, I can easily ascertain what percentage of work we have completed on any project.

Flightdocs covers every aspect of maintenance planning. I have used various different programs over the years and Flightdocs is the best so far. It feels like somebody has finally read my wish list of everything a program could/should do and made it a reality. Flightdocs seamlessly marries my inventory, maintenance planning, and workflow into one program. It is also the best communication tool for my maintenance staff and the pilots.

There was a learning curve, as there always is but it was not as bad as other programs I have used. We occasionally find an item that has the wrong tolerance or due date but that is easily fixed with one phone call to Flightdocs.

Ed
Aviation Maintenance Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding product and customer service

The software is simple, user friendly, and efficient. I this industry, time and organization is crucial to running a safe flight department. The customer service from this company is better than any company in the industry. When you call, a live support agent answers the phone and is likely capable of solving your problem right in the moment. It's very rare that a second call or additional person is needed to solve a problem.

very little to dislike about the software but there are always improvements that can be made. Such as integration for flight scheduling that would be competitive with BART Scheduling software.

Ryan
Chief Of Maintenance in USA
Baumaterial, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

OC Review

Intuitive functionality that doesn’t take special training to be able to use

Some functions, such as compliance and logbook generation take lots of extra clicks to different screens

Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Top of the Industry Service!

Kommentare: Flightdocs seems to do it all for our aviation needs. Since we switched to Flightdocs, we haven't looked back. We are grateful for their customer service that has never let us down. Thank you, Flightdocs!

Flightdocs is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Compared to what we previously used in our industry, this is a breeze to navigate, modify, and keep track of maintenance items. For example, changing a component takes a couple minutes (compared to other software we used) and includes the ability to do a logbook entry at the same time. The time-savings has been well worth the switch.

The only thing I could add would be an instant messaging chat bar that could be utilized for quick questions. Otherwise, emailing works too and they get back to you within a couple hours.

Megan
Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Software Overall

Kommentare: My overall experience with Flightdocs has been great!

What I like most about Flightdocs is that it's easy to see and understand the priority display of the maintenance information center. It's super helpful.

What I like least about the software is as a beginner, it's pretty hard to navigate. Teaching people who are unfamiliar with the software takes a lot of time.

Antwort von Veryon

Thanks so much for the feedback! Please note that our support center is open 24/7/365 and our staff is standing by to answer any questions you may have. We also have our navigational aid feature - Fd | Assist. It can be accessed through the question mark on the bottom right of the screen. Simply click the question mark and type in your question to find answers, walkthroughs, and videos to assist you further.

Langley
Aviation Maintenance Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very Pleased

Kommentare: Being able to put together a complete inspection, prior to arriving at the Service Center, is a great advantage to staying on top of the down-time. It allows me to visualize the inspection, as it unfolds.

I like the fact that the system is so malleable. I find extremely beneficial that I can customized the program to meet my expectations.

The startup templates need improving. There are a handful of items that don't reference the correct ATA codes.

Ronald
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have been working on aircraft since 1979.

Kommentare: It saves a lot of time and make a nice loge book.

How easy it is to use the software. Having an electronic signature for all the documents. Having link to the maintenance manual.

Not having all the links for the inspections you have some but not all the inspections have links. Some times I've run into a problem with how you name some of the components. It is a little different from what I have used before.

Edward
MCC in USA

Flight docs

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of the product and use between platforms

Not able to add any comments for dislike

Richard
Aviation Records Manager & Quality Inspector in USA

It has been a very good product. There are features downstream that would help others.

It is pretty simple to operate. You can have multiple screens to operate in at the same time. Having 24 Hr. access from anywhere and tech support 24/7 make this a great product.

1) Not seeing the current part total time on the report. 2) The Flights tab is not really usable in helicopter operations, especially EMS, it takes too may steps to get to the point of creating a flight. 3) Templates that are not fully interactive with each aircraft.

Anthony
Sr. Aircraft Technician in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flightdocs Review

It is very user friendly. Great way to organize a lot of information in one location.

It is only as good as the user wants it to be. For aviation tracking there is no boiler plate option, each aircraft is individual. Updates to the maintenance program are done manually.

Steven
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

best bang for your buck!

Kommentare: Love that i get a live person within two rings and they solve my issue every time while i'm on the phone.

Flightdoc has the most up to date technology and it caters to my companies needs.

navigation through the sight takes getting use to but once you do it comes natural.

Alex
Alex
Accountant in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

FlightFocs

Kommentare: Really good. I’m happy with it.

It is way more user friendly than anything else that I have ever used. It gets the job done and compared to other software like Avtrak, it is way more affordable.

The back button drives me crazy. Fligjtdocs is currently working on this but the back button can be very confusing at times and make you think that you are erasing your work.

Kevin
Aviation Chief Inspector in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Flightdocs Review

Kommentare: Flightdocs customer service is fantastic. I can call them anytime and speak with a person who can handle whatever request I have.

Ease of use. Easy to navigate. The Maintenance Information Center is a great dashboard of all the planes and when the next task is due.

The format of the final logbook entry is very cluttered looking and the print is very small.

Trey

Launch Customer to back with Flightdocs after many years

Kommentare: I was a launch customer, a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away. After twists and turns associated with this industry, I found myself as DOM for 2 Part 91 Flight Departments. After unsuccessfully getting the competition to respond, or even return calls for two simple, customer service issues, I called Flightdocs, and have NOT looked back.

The Customer Service absolutely sets the standard in this industry, and the software is specifically tuned to meet our needs, while keeping us compliant.

No negative issues....Unbelievable, but true.

Oscar
Director of Maintenence in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Flightdocs review

Ease of use. The software has an easy access portal for both desktop and mobile application.

As a repair station, the hours and rate blocks have to be filled out manually every work order.

Justin
General Manager in USA

Review

Easy to navigate and use, thus making it easy to train. Saving time and money

Have yet to release the Operations section. No Accounting section

Cuby
DOM in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

Kommentare: I love the customer service that I always receive from you guys.

I like how easy is to operated and track our maintenance.

That I am not able to get the engines SB'S in it and I have to go to Honeywell to get the data.

Luft- & Raumfahrt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A Maintenance Tool Cleverly Disguised as a Tracking Program

Kommentare: Good program. Far different than CMP so for old farts like me there is a bit of a learning curve. Good support early on, then customer is left to fend for themselves. So it seems. Could just be that like move mechanics we hate to ask for help.

The logbook entries are excellent and easily the best feature in the program. That and the customer support.

Search functions are not as intuitive as I would like. Information is there but rather than pre-canned searches it requires the operator to dig for the info.

Chad
Chief Pilot in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

FlightDocs ease of use

Kommentare: Very friendly team to work with. Only down side I noticed was it took about 2 months to fully get our second airplane up and running.

The software is very simple to use and information is easily obtainable. The cost versus the other main competitor was definitely worth the switch.