Über Veryon Tracking

Flightdocs bietet web- und appbasierte Flugzeugwartung und Bestandsverfolgung, unterstützt von Analyse-Support, 24/7, 365 Tage im Jahr.

Erfahre mehr über Veryon Tracking

The Flightdocs software has allowed our department to transition from CAMP fairly smoothly. It has allowed maintenance tracking and documentation to happen more rapidly and efficiently.

No dislikes so far with the software. Just the length of time it takes to get an airplane up and running.

Bewertungen zu Veryon Tracking

Veryon Tracking hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 82 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Veryon Tracking bereits verwendet?

Great maintenance tracking software

Kommentare: Flightdocs is a cost effective solution to our customers maintenance tracking needs. I have used them over the years and really enjoy everything they have been able to provide. Their customer service is top notch and available 24/7 by phone or email. Being on the west coast, this is important to us as most vendors close hours before we cease operations for the day. They also provide unlimited training sessions which was very helpful when I was learning the software. Overall, I believe they have a great team and highly recommend them to anyone.

The ease of use Only one version the whole company uses Easy to read format and clean appearance Inventory platform which can be charged to work orders Invoicing capabilities Very up to date mobile app

I do wish they added a next due time on the due list without having to click on each specific task

Antwort von Veryon

Hello and thank you for your feedback! We do actually have the Next Due viewable from the Due list area as part of the quick info available at a glance. If you're looking at the due list via the computer and a web browser, it is the third column from the right. At the far right is the "Status" column, to the left of that is "Remaining", and then left of that is the "Next Due" column. This shows the current due date on the task and will update once compliance is added if there is a recurring requirement. We have someone available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you find anything you may be looking for. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions!

Joe
Quality Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Flightdocs works for us

Ease of use, accessibility, use of multiple devices to access, constant improvement

Some minor inconsistencies in search filters and labels between features of the system. System currently lacks an electronic work turnover function for maintenance items and non routines. I would hope to see features in the future that directly address the needs of our FAA part 145 repair station to manage back shop component repairs

Dawn
Quality Specialist in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experience in using a MXT system is 4 yrs working for CAMP Sys, 1 1/2 yrs working w/FD

Kommentare: It assists with what the software was built to do, keep track of maintenance and what is coming due, however, with Flightdocs analysis or releases, the audit of the system is a daily.

There is not much I like most about this software. The software is simple set-up and user friendly. I like the ability to export information on .xls spreadsheet.

It is difficult to quickly do an update, i.e. revision. It seems if there was a template of a basic aircraft build, the aircraft would be consistent. The software is perfect for a part 91 operator, not a 135 operator. The reporting is not robust enough.

DOM in USA
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Maintenance Planning Program on the Market

Kommentare: We were seeking a way to let our pilots know the state of the aircraft they were taking on a trip. The dashboard feature allows pilots and maintainers to quickly assess the airworthiness of each airplane in our fleet. We are able to very easily track recurring discrepancies which is important. Our inventory is all in one place and I can produce reports for senior management very quickly. The work order feature is phenominal, I can easily ascertain what percentage of work we have completed on any project.

Flightdocs covers every aspect of maintenance planning. I have used various different programs over the years and Flightdocs is the best so far. It feels like somebody has finally read my wish list of everything a program could/should do and made it a reality. Flightdocs seamlessly marries my inventory, maintenance planning, and workflow into one program. It is also the best communication tool for my maintenance staff and the pilots.

There was a learning curve, as there always is but it was not as bad as other programs I have used. We occasionally find an item that has the wrong tolerance or due date but that is easily fixed with one phone call to Flightdocs.

Adam
Director of Maintenance in USA

Best Value and Customer Service

Kommentare: 100% Satisfied and a great system.

Flightdocs is so easy to use and accurate. The Customer Service is awesome. The cost is right where it should be and a great value.

I wish I could use the WO process for aircraft not enrolled.

Ed
Aviation Maintenance Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding product and customer service

The software is simple, user friendly, and efficient. I this industry, time and organization is crucial to running a safe flight department. The customer service from this company is better than any company in the industry. When you call, a live support agent answers the phone and is likely capable of solving your problem right in the moment. It's very rare that a second call or additional person is needed to solve a problem.

very little to dislike about the software but there are always improvements that can be made. Such as integration for flight scheduling that would be competitive with BART Scheduling software.

Gus
Accountable Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and effective maintenance tracker

Kommentare: FD has helped the maintenance department go digital and make tracking/reporting transparent to all levels of the department.

Besides the easy use and navigation, the customer service and support are on point!

FD is aware and working on the operations module for part 135.

Ryan
Chief Of Maintenance in USA
Baumaterial, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

OC Review

Intuitive functionality that doesn’t take special training to be able to use

Some functions, such as compliance and logbook generation take lots of extra clicks to different screens

Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Top of the Industry Service!

Kommentare: Flightdocs seems to do it all for our aviation needs. Since we switched to Flightdocs, we haven't looked back. We are grateful for their customer service that has never let us down. Thank you, Flightdocs!

Flightdocs is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Compared to what we previously used in our industry, this is a breeze to navigate, modify, and keep track of maintenance items. For example, changing a component takes a couple minutes (compared to other software we used) and includes the ability to do a logbook entry at the same time. The time-savings has been well worth the switch.

The only thing I could add would be an instant messaging chat bar that could be utilized for quick questions. Otherwise, emailing works too and they get back to you within a couple hours.

Edward
MCC in USA

Flight docs

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of the product and use between platforms

Not able to add any comments for dislike

shonna
Records Specialist in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is wonderful!

Kommentare: I am forever grateful for the help I receive from the Customer Service employees they have. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is absolutely one of the kindest ladies Ive ever met! She never makes me feel like I am "bugging" her and always gives her best advice and help! SHE IS MY SAVING GRACE!!!

The easier way to keep track of live timing!

It was a pretty hard switch from what we are used to. Not enough specific training on certain things.

Antwort von Veryon

Hi Shonna. Thanks for the feedback! If you have any questions on system usage please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-747-4560. We are available 24/7/365. We've recently launched Fd | Assist to empower our users within our platform with step-by-step instructions and videos to help you and your team maximize the use of our platform. We are also more than happy to schedule a web-based training session with you at any time to cover any aspects of the system you would like. We are eager to assist!

rusty
Director of Maintenance in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and awesome support

Kommentare: It has been great to grow with Flightdocs over the years! They allow a small maintenance group to manage many aircraft at once.

The ability to see the fleet status on one screen is perfect. I can easily jump to the items from the main screen for research. The ability to store data with our aircraft for every pilot to reference is ideal.

I do not have negative issues, because the support staff will research any ideas we ask about or are concerned with.

Greg
Senior Manager Flight Operations & Maintenance in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tracking program with great support, makes my job easier

Software can do most anything that we would require. When we recognize items it can't accomplish we let Flightdocs know and functionality is usually included in future updates.

Enterprise has more functionality that previous version of Flightdocs, but it does require interaction than the previous version. Would be nice if some of the functionality was simplified like the original version of Flightdocs.

MX in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My FlightDocs Review

Kommentare: FlightDocs efficiently tracks our planes. I am able to get the information I need to track Maintenance with ease. And the analysts at FlightDocs are the BEST !!

The user friendly ease of the software. The more I use it the more functionality I discover .

We track two airplanes on FlightDocs. I primarily use only one. I wish I could change the default so the airplane I track would autopopulate.

Dustin
Chief of Maintenance in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flightdocs Survey

Kommentare: I love Flightdocs and would recommend it to anyone who wants a reliable easy to use maintenance tracking software.

The ease of use for fleet at a glance, maintenance tracking, and record keeping.

The phone app does not automatically load the date when adding new times and when component or time limited items should give more than the standard 10 day 10 hour warning before the item is due. That way you have time to purchase parts or make vendor arrangements.

Robert (Bob)
Robert (Bob)
Director of Quality/Chief Inspector in USA

The Flightdocs experience has been a great success story for our company!

Kommentare: Time savings. Ease of use. Great support. The program is always up and running. We've never had the program give us any trouble.

There's no training required to operate the program. The program is intuitive and easy to use. Pulling data to run reports in an Excel file is a snap.

No options to have simple report templates available such as completed work last month, last quarter or last year. Another would be a report on just discrepancies.

Byron
Manager of Maintenance Control in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Flightdocs

Kommentare: The only problems were at the beginning trying to get used to the sytsem. After 2+ years of use it has gotten much easier and user friendly with updates.

ease of use, ability to search items easily on the search bar.

One thing CAMP has is the AMM references loaded in the system.

Joel
VP of Operations in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

all mtx departments need this software

Kommentare: Flight Docs has a very cohesive team that is dedicated to customer service and product efficiency.

Many great features included such as work order and elog entries and digital signature.

A little weak on engine requirements tracking

Gregory
Aviaiton Maintenance Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great aviation maintenance tracking product

Ease of use and customer service. I love the way you can search for items across a fleet

Nothing really. There seems to be a few more clicks to get some things accomplished.

Mark
Aviation Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Is it worth the Cost?

Kommentare: The transition was relatively easy, with just a few bumps. I was told that all of our historical data would be saved but somehow it was lost in the transition. I'm very glad that we have paper copies of our logbooks!

Cost. It is several thousand dollars less than CESCOM

All of our historical data from 23 years with CESCOM was lost.

Antwort von Veryon

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As part of our enrollment process we ensure that historical information is loaded into Flightdocs. This is part of our standard aircraft on-boarding procedures. Please contact our support line at 1-800-747-4560. We are available 24/7 and looking forward to resolving this matter for you. Thanks!

William
William
Aviation maintenance technician in USA

Beautiful user interface

The ease of use. Management and record keeping made easy.

Allot of options, could be a little more streamline. Maybe even different programs setup for mro, flight training, repair stations.

Ivonne
Office Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Functional program

Kommentare: We use Flightdocs on a regular basis, pretty much for everything, from looking up due items, to parts, to dates, it's very helpful and a great tool to keep up with maintenance,

The ease of printing cards, looking up parts or inspections,

Analysts don't update fast enough, sometimes takes a few emails,

Megha
Software Developer in Kanada

Awesome app and feature

Kommentare: My overall experience with flightdocs has been great due to their good customer service.

I have used flightdocs for several years and it is the most effective way for customers maintenance tracking. We love the app and will keep using it.

Nothing. Flightdocs is awesome and we dont have any issues with using the application. I hope they keep improving.

DANIEL
Chief of Maintenance in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple, yet versatile.

Kommentare: FlightDocs gives our entire flight department greater visibility into the mechanical status of our aircraft and continues to aid in our transition to a paperless environment.

As a new user, I appreciate the fresh and basic, yet functional, User Interface.

So far, the only flaw I've seen with this system is the inconsistency with which Service Bulletins have been named. They need to follow a standard format to ease searches - not ASB A074 or SB 0439, but SB F2000EX-001 R1.

Dena
Maintenance Administration Specialist in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Customer Service and Support

Kommentare: Rep team members of Flightdocs have helped me almost daily on learning the ins and outs of how flightdocs works. BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU helping me with the training I need to utilize this for my position, ya'll are AWESOME!!

The software is easy to understand and maneuver throughout

I would personally like to see the use of the "documents" tab for this compnay