Über Pawfinity

Ein führender Anbieter im Bereich Sicherheit. Verwende die Lösung und erfahre, warum Tierprofis Pawfinity empfehlen. Kostenlose Testversion, kostenlose Einrichtung und kostenloser Support.

Erfahre mehr über Pawfinity

The customer support has a quick response time and they are always able to help us trouble shoot questions we have.

The online booking interface is severely lacking.

Bewertungen zu Pawfinity

Pawfinity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 107 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pawfinity bereits verwendet?

Brooke
Mobile groomer in USA
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Pawfinity is the best software on the market!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Pawfinity has been great! I love to recommend it to anyone I can.

Pawfinity is wonderful!! This software is all inclusive and you really don't need anything else to run your business (other than maybe a business phone number that you can take calls on) I am a mobile groomer, and scheduling is a breeze. Especially booking for certain areas on specific days. You can add notes in for every appt and put in grooming flags if needed, as well as duration of appointment. Their support is fantastic and quick to respond with any help you need. It comes with your own website that's fast and simple, and it's so easy to get all the clients information with a quick appt. They get a link and fill out your intake form, so it's a lot faster than taking down all the info over the phone. Plus sends texts for reminders, emailed receipts, links to leave a review, etc. You can get a free 7 day trial too. I will say that it takes some time to get set up, but once everything is in the system, it's very user friendly. We absolutely love pawfinity! If you are a new business, check out their scholarship program too! They offer a discount for the first 6 months and that was greatly appreciated! They offer a pretty good bang for your buck as you get a website, great CRM, reminder texts and messaging to clients, technical support, and more. You can't go wrong with Pawfinity!

Setting everything up took some time. It was a little confusing at first to set up the online booking with the rules and groups, etc. But a little help from support helped tremendously! They also had the training videos which were essential. After i got everytging set up, everything else was very user friendly! Just the initial learning of the software was a little time consuming.

Jenny
Dog Groomer - Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Makes my job easier!!

The support team is always ready to answer any and all questions I have about the software (I'm not great with new systems). Pawfinity is so so user friendly and the video tutorials are so simple and short and easy to watch. Also the detail of the client profiles is enormously helpful!!

The only issues I've run into with Pawfinity have been looking into how to connect a card reader service, but I'm sure a quick support request will clear that up for me.

Wesley
USA

Used to be amazing

Kommentare: Groom Pro used to be one of the best grooming software solutions. Then they updated it. Now the software is next to useless. The changes are actually why I ended up at this site, searching for better software. The updates made booking a nightmare, there are glitches everywhere, and our entire client pricing history was removed. We contacted the support, which is a joke, and were basically told that we needed to learn to use the new software. Most of the software functionality is currently unusable. Tasks which took one button click in the previous version of Groom Pro now take up to 4 clicks. For example, in order to add a tip to a groomer, which used to be simply filling it in at checkout, now requires clicking the tips button, then entering the tip amount, then selecting the groomer to tip. The update is full of nonsensical changes like this that increase the amount of time it takes to complete tasks and kills workflow.

Nothing, as nothing really works as would be expected right now. There are many fantastic features that ALMOST work well, but they don't. Things that almost work: scheduling, pricing, CRM, SMS.

Appointments are popping up on random groomers, appointments from the past are showing up in the future, the same appointments are showing up on multiple groomers. Price history didn't migrate in the update. There isn't a way to initiate SMS with a customer; you can only respond to messages sent by customers. It's almost impossible to figure out which groomers have appointments available, as the appointment book is seemingly displayed at random and in no particular order.

Antwort von Pawfinity

Wesley, had you expressed yourself in a more professional composure, you would have found the support process willing and ready to address your inquiry. You unfortunately seemed more interested in abusing our support staff with cynical rhetoric and condescending rubbish than with handling yourself professionally. The majority of your complaints are a result of a determined reluctance to utilize our detailed training videos along with the instruction of our renowned support to help resolve your confusion. If you had hung in there, you would have seen that one of his biggest gripes, one of his few substantive complaints, would had been addressed in just weeks, as we have reintroduced the staff view on the calendar (and more) at the request of our loyal clients. Unfortunately, you are now unable to make use of the seemingly endless advantages of using Pawfinity.

Debbie
Manager owner in USA

Great program !

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Happy I wished originally that I have a training video with step by step set up to follow . I know they have tutorials to watch but I would have loved a step by step system set up so I did it right from the start

It’s stable,always has been reliable, it does way more than I seem to find time to figure out but I use many features that help me greatly in running my business.

Maybe that I can’t just call in for help I have to do the support ticket I rather get phone service it takes too much time to wait and reply back and forth

Amber
groomer in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Dont buy

Kommentare: lost a lot of bossiness because thought it wasn't user friendly for them. to many streps. wont be doing that again. Will be looking for a system that doesn't have monthly fee every month.

I liked that I could set it myself. I liked the way it looked. I liked that your could add photos for each service

over booked me all the time. clients would get locked out, to many steps to making an appointment. Cost 50 dollars a month and still had to pay for text credits on top of it.

Lauren
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Pet Grooming Software!

Kommentare: I absolutely LOVE Groom Pro! The system is really fast and super easy to use. As a housecall pet groomer, time is money and Groom Pro helps me utilize my time and maximize by income. I can schedule new and returning clients quickly and with just a few clicks. The automated email and text message reminders help my clients remember their appointments, so I don't have any no-shows! Another huge plus is that I can use this software on my phone without it taking up a lot of data (which is a huge benefit being on the road all road). I can access this software from anywhere. I ran into a client at the store the other day and was able to schedule an appointment for them quickly, how awesome! The new update has only made this system even faster, easier to use, and better!

I love the speed and reliability of this software. While other software I have used made me question whether my appointments are going to get lost or if the system was running, I don't have these issue with Groom Pro. All of my information is safe with Groom Pro! Scheduling is fast and easy and I can access it anywhere in the system without leaving the page I am currently on. I really love the online appointment request feature because it allows me to get client leads 24/7 and schedule them when it best fits my calendar. The look and feel of the software is the best I've ever used. I also LOVE the dynamic and flexible pricing model they offer. You can literally price by anything AND it hold both my services and my items! It also tracks the inventory, so ordering low inventory items is a breeze. Another huge pro is the customer support. Not only are they fast to respond, but they are a huge help!! They will walk you through any issues without hesitation! And they listen to suggestions!! I will have a suggestion and then bam, I see my suggestion in the system! They make me feel like a valued client! My clients have even complimented the system. They love the receipts, the online appointment requests, and especially the SMS messages. They can contact me whenever they need! Everything in the system from adding a new client to checking out an appt is fast, which is a pro being on a mobile device! Literally everything is a breeze (even the inventory and employee schedule!).

Absolutely nothing at all!

Jael
Owner and Operator in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software has made running my NEW GROWING business SO MUCH EASIER!! LOVE IT!!!

Kommentare: Ability to organize my growing business with ease

1- LOVE the calendar feature and accessibility from ANY DEVICE. All employees can access at any time and everybody can be on the same page. Changes made can be seen by other staff members immediately. Where ever they are! 2-LOVE that they are adding new features, improving and updating as they assess the needs of their consumers (us groomers!) You feel like your voice is heard when you share your thoughts on what would make a great software even better for your business! I'm so glad I started using Pawfinity at the START of my business. I started with 50 clients and in less than a year it's grown to over 200... I know for a fact I couldn't have kept everything EASILY organized without this comprehensive software! It has just about every feature you need to run your business, from keeping track of inventory, clients, tips, wages, expenses, salary, POS AND SO MUCH MORE!!! I would highly recommend it! Never looking back! Paper and pencil?? Nope!

The POS hardware suggested uses the card swipe as the ONLY option. It would have been better if you would add the ability to use a client facing screen such as what Square and Clover use. My reason: Extremely important to me for the client to SEE the option of adding a tip. We don't like ASKING for verbally suggesting one. Our tips increased drastically when I switched to a credit card system that has a client facing screen and suggests a tip BEFORE they sign and complete transaction. I currently use Clover strictly for that feature. Everything else is already included in Pawfinity like receipts and inventory.

Antwort von Pawfinity

Hi Jael, Thank you for this wonderful review! I am happy to hear that Pawfinity has helped organize your business over the past year. We are excited to be a part of your journey as your business continues to grow! Keep up the great work!

Melanie
Owner in Kanada

Very Satisfied, super easy to use, very friendly and kind people

The software is very user friendly, they are always adding new features and every single time I get exited with the new updates. Everything that we suggest, they put it into consideration and the fact that they love to hear our suggestion makes us love it even more. I have spoke with the founder of Pawfinity on the phone once for help on the software and he answered every single question I had, plus he took the time to listen to all the things I would like to see added or modified to the software. I really recommend them to anyone that is looking for a Grooming Software. I'm a Pawfinity daily user and will be for a very long time as its really helping my business grow, My clients uses my online application to register, they also book online which is very nice. I have done lots of researches for a good software and Pawfinity is the best and safest one out there with very nice features and many more to come.

They don't have any phone to get a hold of them but they have a support center in their software and reply very fast so I don't really think its an issue, plus if you really need a call, you just message them and they will schedule a call for you.

Antwort von Pawfinity

Hi Melanie, Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate each and every one of our client's suggestions. It's those wonderful suggestions that has helped us create a software that is loved by so many pet pros worldwide!

Tito
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEST software for mobile grooming

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been nothing short of great. The software works every time I need it to, it doesn't have glitches like some of the others, and it's very easy to use but still customizable (which is important to me). Their fast and nice support is just icing on the cake.

Pawfinity is so easy to use. I love the app because I can use it on my phone and on my computer. They have very fast support response also, but I hardly need to contact them because it' so great I don't ever have any questions. They listen to us and add features we request, which is nice because they are always adding new features. I tried a bunch of other software, but this was hands down the best one.

Nothing at all. This software helps me so much in my business and keeping everything organized.

Pete
Pete
Supporting husband in UK

Avoid at all costs

The software itself is very good although I would not recommend it.

Its got more complicated over the last 12 months and changes (without notice) have forced us to change the way we work. We have recently taken the difficult decision to move to another provider and how glad we are we have done this. I have suspended my subscription, which has another 10 days left and it clearly states we would still have access. The owner has gone out of his way to completely ban us from logging in for the simple fact we are moving and the software will not support us. When i asked on their facebook support group i received no response and was kicked out of the group. Avoid at all costs they clearly do not honor subscriptions and they have your data, which is core to your business working.

Michelle
USA

Functionality

Kommentare: Vaccinations should be able to be completed in full on the first screen. Printing receipts from computer to the printer should be able to be done without the POS printer offered. Should be able to change payment date so that in some cases the payment can match the date services were completed. Should be able to schedule new client appointment without all the required pet info and saving them in the system when they haven't actually come in for services yet. There are a few other things but I have lost my list.

Antwort von Pawfinity

Hi Michelle, thank you for the review. I would like to leave a few points of clarification for anyone browsing this review, followed by a new support ticket in your dashboard to clarify everything in detail. You are able to print client receipts and invoices from any standard inkjet or laserjet printer. Our calendar notes make for a wonderful place to store temporary notes on clients when you don't have the time to create profiles. Keep in mind that once stored, client information is available in a matter of seconds from any page in the entire system. I will provide details and training resources to help with this and many other features in my upcoming support ticket.

Crystal
Owner/operator in USA

Grooming made easy

Kommentare: I like the overall product. Getting the clients to input their own information is very handy when I am out and about doing mobile appointments. The only thing that I would change is that the customer is automatically sent a email after they sign up- and along with that is a price (and it does not account for what may have been discussed). It has caused some confusion with new clients. Overall my experience has been wonderful. I tested out two other sites before going with Groom-Pro.

Antwort von Pawfinity

Hi Crystal! Thank you for the positive review! Two quick points to clarify is that the "welcome" email sent to clients is part of the email opt-in / verification process to prevent unsolicited email (spam) to clients. if a client clicks the link in the email, they are confirming that they do exist and want to receive notification email from the pet groomer. Also, groom pricing is never sent to a client and is not visible from the client dashboard. Thanks again for the positive review! Happy Grooming!

Martha
Owner and Groomer in USA
, Selbstständig

Not good with computers, but the pawfinity is easy to use. Easy to navigate and use .

I like the picture of the pet feature. It's easy to use for a tech dumby like me. It is nice that it keeps track of vaccines and other info and is saving trees. Love the paperless idea. You don't have to have file cabinets cluttering up the office area. There isn't anything that I don't like about the program. It could be a little easier to download the pet photos.

Antwort von Pawfinity

Thank you for the kind words Martha! I am glad to hear that you are finding Pawfinity easy to use!

Ryan
Administrator in USA

Great Pet Software with SUPERIOR Customer Support

Kommentare: When starting our own mobile dog grooming business we knew we needed a piece of software that would keep track of our client base, their dogs, and our scheduling, and Pawfinity sure meets that need! They have the BEST customer support when it comes to questions about how their software works and it's ease of use is phenomenal. It works great on mobile devices of all kinds as well, which is crucial for a mobile business. A+ Pawfinity!

It's ease of use and its completeness. It encompasses everything you could possibly need.

Kae

Added steps to my day instead of ease

I liked the pet profile and their functionality, I loved the scheduling and how easy it was to add services and edit them. The dashboard is very nicely laid out.

Absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. The added steps to get from point A to point B is ridiculous. i didnt like the fact that I had to pay for each sms message.

Tamika
Owner/Operator in USA

Best software!!

Kommentare: What I love most is that I can give a suggestion for a new feature that helps me in my day and they seriously consider it and I've even had a feature implemented! The point is, THEY LISTEN!!!

Ease of use Awesome features Checks of so many of my must have boxes

Right now I can't say I have a con bc they really try to make the impossible happen and when they can't, they say so!

Carissa

Huge Time-Saver!

Kommentare: Groom Pro has been a life-saver! I hired an employee last year and trying to do everything on paper was becoming time-consuming and counter productive. I have saved countless hours in the office thanks to this program. Groom Pro is so easy to use and can be accessed by multiple employee's making communication between staff and clients much clearer and easier. I have used other programs in the past and they were not nearly as useful as this one! Plus you can't beat the price or the customer service! The Groom Pro team has figured out how to provide the best in service and the product they offer. Thanks to them my life is so much easier!

Suzanne
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Overall this is a great product!

Kommentare: I love the ease of booking clients for their appointments and the reminders and confirmations emails that automatically go out are great! The only con I have is that my current clients seem to miss the Welcome email where they need to verify that they are my client in order to receive the confirmation and reminder emails. It is a bit of a barrier to ask them to create a user name and password in the system since they are so used to me handling everything for them for the scheduling. Otherwise, the product does what it is supposed to and is great!

Julie

Fantastic Grooming Software!

Kommentare: I have a mobile grooming salon. I switched over to GroomPro from 123 Pet Software, and I've never been happier. It was so easy to convert the software, they imported all of my client and pet information. They were so patient with my questions during my learning curve. My clients love everything being online, and for those that don't have computers I still have the option to print paper invoices. The expense tracking and reporting options are amazing. A happy customer here!

Charlotte
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Made the switch from 123PetSoftware...so glad I did!

Kommentare: It feels as though this software was made by someone who picked our brain to incorporate only the necessary information that we would need to smoothly operate our business. Thanks for making a straight forward and easy program to use. Customer service is amazing! They answer questions right away. I love having access to the software from anywhere without having to pay extra. Customers really like having their own access to their pets profiles to load pictures.

Trina
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A system that keeps growing

Kommentare: I have been using Pawfinity now for the last 6 months. Customer support is fast and always helpful. It's very easy to learn and what I love best is that my clients can request a booking online through our website.
I also like products that keep evolving, and that is exactly what Pawfinity does. It keeps upgrading and adding new features! It is a great product to use as you grow your business!

Rachel
Groomer in USA

Professional Touch!

Kommentare: When I started at the salon I am at, they kept client files on index cards and wrote appointments on a desk calendar. After many mistakes and lost cards I purchased groom pro. I love having everything in one place. The system is nicely organized. I love that I can check the schedule from anywhere on any internet enabled device with my login. It gave me the professional touch my salon needed!

Daniel
Portugal

The best Groomers Software

Kommentare: Pawfinity is an excelent tool for groomers. I work in a van, and pawfinity is the only grooming software that suits my needs. It is easy to use and intuitive. Helps me to automatize my business, wich allows me to have some spare time for my personal live. An excelent Grooming software! I deeply recommend!

nadim
CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

changed our lives! literally!

Kommentare: This crm is what saved the day. It is easy to learn, and easy to use! Customer service responds quickly AND when i put something in the suggestion box, they actually used my suggestion That really made me feel like i was important and not just one of their many thousands of customers I would highly recommend

Patty

Nice program

Kommentare: I really like the groom pro software for my mobile grooming service. It keeps me on my clients minds with the automatic reminders and emailed receipts, I also like the built in link for navigation to my clients homes, it saved me from buying a GPS. My clients love it also, it helps me look very professional.