Helped me land more jobs

Bewertet am 14.7.2017
Joseph B.
Owner/operator
Glas, Keramik & Beton, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Easy to use, simple user interface, quickly add items and photos to your quotes for a more professional look, incorporates your business logo and information to quotes, quickly and easily generate invoices from the customers quote for fast and easy payments, generates reports so you can keep track of quotes, sales customers and inventory.

Nachteile: There haven't been any issues that I myself have come across while using the app that hasn't been resolved immediately.

Jobflex for Handyman

Bewertet am 22.12.2016
Ryan L.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love how easy it is to put quotes together. Has made my life much easier! Very professional layout and love how you can add pictures to a bid, that sets me apart with my customers.
Really wish there was an option to create invoices though. I would give a perfect rating if I could slap together an invoice as quickly as a quote at the end of a job.

Vorteile: The ease of use and the ability to add pictures really gives my customers the ability to see exactly what they are paying for.

Nachteile: There isn't an option to create invoices from the bids. That would be perfect.

JobFLEX has helped my business increase sales by 15%

Bewertet am 14.4.2015
Brandi V.
General Manager

Kommentare: Using JobFLEX has allowed us to reduce time spent in the office generating estimates by 85%, allowing my sales staff to sell more, close deals faster and increase revenues by 15%. Paperless project files, digital tracking, scheduling and reporting features make it easy for me to have visibility into the sales pipeline.

Love it makes my job so much easier.

Bewertet am 13.8.2015
Carol L.
Human Resources
Bau

Vorteile: Everything. So user friendly and easy to adapt to my needs.

Nachteile: Haven't found anything I dislike. It is such a pleasure to use make my job fun.