Über Peek Pro

Peek Pro ist ein End-to-End-Lösung für Akteure, die in der Lage sein müssen, ihr Unternehmen von einem mobilen Gerät aus zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Peek Pro

Peek Pro makes it very easy to keep all information organized and in one place. Everything from the automated emails and integrated waivers to the phone app make everything very simple.

This is incredibly damaging to my company's reputation - and a serious waste of my staff's time as we have to get on the phone with Peek, again and again, to try and get these issues resolved.

Bewertungen zu Peek Pro

Peek Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 762 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Peek Pro bereits verwendet?

Hallie
Hallie
owner/manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great fit for our small rental & shuttle operation. Huge time-saver, very happy.

Kommentare: As mentioned above, we are saving a LOT of time answering fewer phone calls regarding booking kayak trips or questions about the kayak trips. The automated emails also help make sure that people don't miss their reservation, and they get a reminder of things they should bring and what time they need to be there, and we don't need to put in any extra work to make this happen. I put a lot of time into the initial set-up, but that was expected. It's very easy to use. I haven't had to call for support, but I would expect them to be very helpful if needed. Also, there is ultimately not much cost to do this. Peek charges a percentage on each booking (currently 6% i think), which most operators, including ourselves, add as a booking fee to the customer (which is pretty typical nowadays, so I don't have an issue with it). There was no additional set-up fee. I'm very happy. I was worried about how to integrate into Quickbooks on the accounting-side, but I've figured out some methods to enter the Peek sales that aren't very complicated.

Peek Pro has allowed us to easily add our reservations to our website, allowing customers to see what's available and book online. We can edit the schedule as needed, and the best part is the reduced call volume in our otherwise busy retail shop. Rentals and shuttles are a small part of our business, so we needed to streamline the amount of time it takes to manage it. Peek has helped tremendously! There is a lot of capability to the system, and you may have to find a few work-arounds to best suit your business, but all-in-all, I've been really impressed with the capabilities. The software helps us avoid over-booking, and it also automatically sends customized emails to remind people when and where they need to be. So helpful! The support team for set-up were very thorough and helpful as well. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to do most everything yourself, but the support team will help get everything set-up initially, which is really nice. They have options of how to set up different types of operations, so it's good to have someone to work with.

No major complaints yet. Make sure you check through the email settings before you start using it, we had a few default emails that were still auto-sending that we should have customized sooner than we did, and I overlooked that they were sending out. There are a few small things I'd like to see updated eventually, like being able to customize and/or remove payment types (remove cash, for example), and also I'd like some more complex options for programming discount codes.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Hallie! Thanks so much for writing this detailed review. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you, and we're so glad we've been able to streamline your business and save you time !

Marissa
Owner operator in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Easy to use for businesses and customers

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I’m very pleased with the Peek Pro scheduler and think it’s a great addition to our business. [sensitive content hidden] were very helpful and answered any questions that came about.

I like the variety of booking flows that peek allows us to customize.

I think editing the activity schedule can get a little confusing at first.

Rachael
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Falls Short of Promises

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We really wanted to love Peek, and spent a lot of time vetting the software before deciding. Lot's of promices were made as to its functionality, yet failed to deliver on them. It's a good system for a beginner or simple items, but if you want a flawless functionality that is robust and will take your business to the next level, then this is not the system for you. When you discover that the system can't do certain items they put in a feature request to happen sometime in the future. When you call customer support to ask for help and you discover it's a 10 step process to do something simple and you express your displeasure they just say "I'm so sorry the software is difficult for you to understand" Really? I've worked with and have built several different systems in my lifetime, and simple changes shouldn't be that difficult!

We moved to Peek after rigorous discussions with the company. The one thing it does over other softwares is the ability to book multiple pieces of equipment at the same time. We also like the calendar and manifest.

The software is inefficient and hard to manipulate based on needs, not to mention a lot more expensive then other softwares in this league. - Waiver Function is terrible. Can't search for waivers signed. Waivers have glitches and can get corrupted or just disapear. Support can't help find them either. - Can't apply discount to just certain items, it discounts the entire reservation. So if you discount a large group, then have to charge damages, the damages are then discounted. Also you can't override taxes & credit card fees. - Can't refund to store credit if guest drops a piece of equipment. You have to create a custom code per customer then email it to them. - Automatice Email & Text Message System is terrible! Can't customize text messages, so you have to send them to each guest individually. - System doesn't offer a waitlist feature. - They recommend using an ipad with their app so guests can sign waivers. However the app is the bare minimum so you constantly have to switch betwen the app and their web url in order to check in guests. Guests have to be given a booking ID at checkin to be able to sign and scan a QR Code. Using the URL on an iPad, you can't see the amount charged or amount owed as that section is cut off. It's very inefficient to have to use 3 different devises. A tablet for the app and URL, then a desktop to see the charges on the side of the screen. - Dynamic pricing and changing rates is combersome. Especially if you offer weekday, holiday, and weekend rates during different seasons.

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

A truly turn-key product!

The Peek Pro integration team is outstanding. They set up everything based on our needs and make changes as requested.

No cons at this time, this is our second business integration of the Peek Pro platform.

Casey
Owner and Operator in USA

Peek Pro for a Treck and Hikeing company

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It was incredibly easy to use program with an awesome onboarding team. we where up and running in 2 weeks!! This software saves takes the headache out of scheduling. From a built in texting, emailing, and payment processing.

As with any software that is mostly pre packaged the amount of customization can feel limiting, but in the end was way more robust than I first expected.

Leo
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Bicycle rental platform

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Peek Pro basically set it up behind sense. Not much for me to till the onboarding and learning part. Everything was expanded and understandable. Our onboarding person kept on us during the two week process to double check and triple check that we were comfortable this it all.

Simplicity, designed with our exact needs.

There is not much to not like. Maybe not have a direct account manager, but it hasn't been a big issue.

Don
President in USA

Great People To Work With

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] were the best.!! Answered all questions
Fixed whatever we felt needed fixing.
Excellent follow up

Customer service was excellent during the set up

Nothing everything was great don't have any complaints

Katie
Taproom Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Take a Peek at Peek

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

We had an account with Peek for a few years, but then due to the pandemic, we stopped using them. So when we wanted to resume tours, we did some shopping around, but turns out Peek was still going to be the best option for us. They were super helpful and could even reactivate our old account, so we did not have to start all over.

Nothing at this time, they were super easy to work with and made everything very easy to relearn.

Gwen
Sport, Selbstständig

Love Peek Pro1

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Convenient booking for my wing foiling school

It is not integrated on my Shopify account so it's a second system, to track for taxes and revenue

Rodney
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Booking Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Customer Service and the futures that the app offers.

I really like the features that peeks offer.

Tanya
Manager in Turks- und Caicosinseln
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The reports side is fantastic

Kommentare: The software is great, customer support is phenominal

reporting functions and pricing for user is great. Some calendar function and customization options.

It was tough getting over the extra charge to our customers. Use of the actual calendar has some hurdles for us but Peek is working with me to sort it out

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Tanya, we're glad to hear you're finding Peek Pro useful and it sounds like you're really taking advantage of some great features. The Reports feature was designed to help operators, big or small, actively track their business a number of different ways. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any questions about a part of the Reports feature. We look forward to continuing to work with you and Big Blue in the future!

Nancy Hadeed
Manager in Britische Jungferninseln
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful

Kommentare: As mentioned I have been looking for a sotware that will assist us in selling our product as well as an internal reservations system. This has worked for both. Loving it!!

I have been looking for a booking software for the company that I work for for years. I have used a few but after a year I discontinued using it because they never met the needs of the business. Peek Pro is amazing. It is so easy to use and set up. I enjoy navigating through the process of booking tours as well as the back of house setting up tours. I can't wait to utilise it in its full capacity.

There has been a few glitches. In the beginning it kept saying that all tours were booked. I had a few people call me asking me if we have availability, because when they book online it says full. We rectified it. I still have some problems setting up new tour times and when I went to the support team I never got an answer back.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Nancy! It's great to hear that you're loving the software. We're glad that it's been able to help with both your reservation system and sales. Thanks for the feedback about the Support team - we'll be sure to pass it along!

Elyse
Owner/Operator in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ability to interact with reservations/ reservation information is too limited

Kommentare: Super helpful staff. Incredible onboarding process. Constantly checking in on us. However, issues like not being able to simply interact with individual customers after a booking is made or easily see the waivers associated with each participant on a trip have twice been passed off as complicated for larger tour operators. I have a mocked-up screenshot of what this could look like if anyone is interested. I think it would be a helpful addition to your manifest for large and small tours, would make looking at and managing your bookings easier on both operator and customer. It looks like this: In manifest, when you click details, you see the main contact for a trip then Adult #1 Adult #2 and so on and so forth. Under each Adult# you would see an email (the email entered by the main contact when they forwarded waivers). Under that you would see a checkbox for each of the waivers that have been submitted by that individual (you should also be able to click these so you can see the waiver associated with that person) under that the "send email drop down menu" would show. So at a glance you could see what is not signed and then just scroll down and select the "waiver reminder" email and click send for each person who has not signed.

I like how easy it is to learn how to set up a calendar or product or activity. I like the all-inclusive feel of the check-out. I like the ability to customize emails, have waivers signed in the program itself and all the customer information tracked by booking.

In the last few weeks of trying to get our business going (and during these times everything is very up in the air) I have been particularly frustrated with the ability to interact with bookings and information in bookings once they are made. Example one: once a booking is made, if I want to send an email to someone that is not a stock email, I can't do that from Peek. Now we have two communication threads. One in Peek and one in my business email. Which would be fine if I could somehow link the two but I can't Example two: This is a bigger issue for me because it makes following through with steps after booking the responsibility of the customer/ main contact only. For me this is creating an extra step. Once the main contact gives me the names of other folks they are booking, I want to be able to send reminder emails directly to those folks. So Peek is collecting their emails when the main contact sends an "invitation to waiver" email, but not storing them in a way where I can interact with them. If 4 of 10 people have not signed their waivers, I have to ping the main contact (I would probably send them a personal email because I cant clarify WHO hasn't signed in Peek) and then get them to remind others. It makes much more sense to be able to have the software retain the emails as they are forwarding waivers to others and then tour operators can click a dropdown below each persons name to send them reminder emails. We should also be able to see what is outstanding for each

Logan
Box Office Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great system for managing online reservations for tour companies!

Kommentare: Online reservations are critical to tour operators and PEEK provides a convenient hub for managing these online reservations, as well as integrating some other third party products (such as Groupon) to integrate into their booking system. Case in point: we are now able to have guests use their groupon vouchers to book through PEEK whereas before all of these had to be called in to our office personnel. This reduces the workload on the office and allows them to spend more time helping customers book who are unable/unfamiliar with online booking, as well as be more social and inviting to guests at check in since there are less calls and thus less immediate need to answer them. Additionally this form of booking reduces errors such as misheard voucher codes or dates.
It is also very helpful in the management of availability for tours and controlling overall booking capacity and availability on the fly.

Ease of use is definitely the top feature. Our previous system was much less intuitive and required more work to do things like move reservations, charge guests (or refund them) or even just generally managing the available tours on a given day. Plus the layout is easy to understand and features visual distinctions (such as color) for different individual tours that help make them easily distinguishable and reduce confusion.

We have been told several times that guests did not receive confirmation emails. We are not sure why this occurs, and it does not occur consistently so we cannot reliably figure out WHY. We have the system set to automatically send emails so this can be somewhat annoying, but in these cases we can easily send new confirmations or just simply verbally confirm. Additionally, guests often report they have trouble downloading the peek app, but since by the time they arrive we already have their reservation this is not a critical problem. In any case, reservations seem to always be efficiently sent to OUR inbox so that even if a guest has not received theirs, we can easily find them.

Mike
Online Manager in USA

Lots of Bells and Whistles with lots of bugs and loose ends that leave you wanting more

It allows people to make reservations. It works well on most websites. You can embed it or link to their site. They have humans to answer the phone and relatively short hold times when doing so. Most of the Customer Service Agents are very polite and concerned about your issues. They are great at making you feel like they care about you.

They include taxes in the price of our tours and rentals. But, then include a section called "Taxes and Fees" but only include their fees. This makes us look like we are charging more than we advertise. When asked about this I was explained that it was easier for them this way. We can generate a special report if we want to see it subtracted. I don't think they see the point. They allow holiday rates, but those holiday rates cannot be increased by a dollar amount to match your policy. They can only increase by a percentage. This is just one of many feature requests we have been waiting to see. They spend more resources on talking to customers than they do fixing the issues customers face. We have called in for many things over the months and can always talk to a Customer Service Agents. And they are good at understanding your frustration and try hard to help relieve the situation. The issue is that they cannot actually fix your problems. At this point we have 2 actual bugs reported that are effecting our in-season sales. They are working on the problems at least but it's been over 2 weeks since I filed a serious report, and over 2 months since filing a less serious one. That one has presented itself again since filing it. Peek actually bought our previous rental software company and ditched their software which had features we relied on. Since then we have been doing our best to get by with lesser software. I hope we can find a better solution.

Mike
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We've seen a 25% increase in clicks to conversion to sales!

Kommentare: We've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! More to follow on that later. We switched over to Peek after spending 10 years with Zerve. We were in fact one of Zerve's first customers outside of NYC, making us one of the first tour companies in the country to move to an online reservation platform! While being forced out of necessity to make a switch was not ideal, we did our due diligence, checked out EVERY major platform on the market, compared each and decided that Peek offered the best combination of features and value. And, we have not been disappointed. Peek's integration team did a fantastic job of moving us over onto their platform. Their development team has been responsive to suggestions and has been steadily adding more and more useful features in a timely manner, and the customer support team has been great with answering questions and addressing problems as they occasionally arise. As I mentioned at the outset, we've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! After much research and consideration, we have determined that this is due to the ease of use of the mobile and web platforms. A customer can literally book a reservation in under a minute! They can book so quickly that they don't even have time to second guess themselves. Needless to say, as a leader in the tour industry who has been utilizing online platforms since the beginning, we are thrilled with Peek and its platform!

Ease of use. Speed at which reservations can be made by customers. Tech support. Conversion rate of clicks to sales.

It's missing a few whistles and bells I would like to see. But, I've spoken with the development team and many of these updates are on the way...

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hey Mike, A review like this from you is amazing! We are thrilled you've seen such an increase in your conversion of clicks to sales. As you said, our developers are always working on more features to help operators like you, and seeing such definitive growth in your business because of our product is incredible. You know you can always reach our Partner Support team 24/7 with any ideas for features.

Greg
Co-Owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Peek Pro Is A Winner!

Kommentare: Again, the customer support, ease of scheduling for our customers, ease of check in are all great! Highly recommended.

For small businesses or businesses just starting out the fact that there is no cost to the business is awesome! The small Peek fee is passed on to the customer. The design, customer support and implementation is all done by Peek. That is awesome, and they actually answer their phones.

Like any software they each have small features from an end user that you would like to see. For example their app is only Apple compatible. Cool thing about Peek is that you can request something to be changed and added, and they pass those thoughts and suggestions on to their development team.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Steve, your comments are very appreciated by our entire Peek Pro team! We're dedicated to providing a platform that's suitable for businesses like yours and will continue to do so to ensure the best experience possible for you and your customers. As mentioned, we value all partner requests and always take them into consideration. Please continue reaching out to us with your suggestions! We love hearing them! We're looking forward to continue working with you and Time Crunch Escapes in the future!

Michael P
USA
Quelle: GetApp

Couldn't imagine my business without it.

We were with several of Peek's competitors but were always looking for a better fit. We have been with Peek now for several years and we aren't on the look out any more. We started with them shortly after they launched, and there were some growing pains at first but in retrospect, it is really stunning how much they have grown and how often they roll out new features and functionality. I have found through the years that if I have a need for the software to do something completely new, all it takes is for us to mention it to the Peek team, and fairly quickly our issues are addressed, and a solution is implemented. I have never worked with another team that is so responsive to customer suggestions. Peek is invaluable to our everyday operations and is so integral to our growth and my sanity that I could not imagine working without them.

My only complaint is that there are so many new features rolling out that sometimes I cannot keep up. However, I am aware that the issue may have more to do with my own issues and not be a reflection of Peek at all.

Brad

Excellent Customer Focus

Kommentare: After volunteering for a well-known college senior business class project, the primary focus for business improvement was the need for a web-based reservation system that was customer friendly. Peek worked with me to make the customer experience with the reservation process as user friendly as possible. I have since received many unsolicited comments praising my website and reservation system. Mission accomplished!

I've looked at other tour operator software and tried a couple for a short while. What impresses me about Peek is that they strive to give you exactly what you need to operate your business. I've watched them over the past couple of years as they continue to add services and capabilities as customers request them. The others pretty much tell you it's their way or the highway - take it or leave it. So I left them!

I had to think about that one for a minute. I guess I would say that their smart phone apps could be better. They don't have a lot of the same functionality as the website has.

Chase
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

30% increase in sales in the first 2 months!!

Kommentare: I am the owner operator of Virginia Beach Horseback, the only destination in the United States where you can rent horses and ride down the beach on a resort beach. We tend to place in the top 5 websites for "Riding horses down the beach." With this being said, it was a necessary business move to strategize a better way to capture more customers by making it easier for them to reserve online through our website versus only being available for phone calls and manually plugging in reservations ourselves. Within my first two month of using Peek Pro, our business saw a 30% increase in sales. Now, not only do we have the advantage of people discovering us online and buying ticket, this has helped make it easier in reaching our full capacity during stronger seasons of the year. The setting up process if very simple and easy. Having things established on your website is all dealt with by the staff to ensure it's fully functional. Within a few hours time frame we were able to convert the company to the new reservation strategy, and it fortunately became a win-win for us in the long run. I would like to say what really makes this company the only company of its kind, is the cell phone application that integrates with the desktop computers while phone calls are being answered and reservations are being plugged from the back end. My managers are able to see exactly what the schedule is and where new people fit and be plugged and chugged into the cell phone app, allowing my 20+ person staff at all times to know exactly what's going on. As an owner, it is important to know what you are making every day. The freedom of not always being on the job is necessary when thinking about the next best move to make when advancing your business. Whether on the job or not, we know exactly what we make in cash as well as credit card sales. Hands down, I'm very happy with the service and speedy customer support responses. Alex Seidler is a great, well-spoken gentleman and I am glad to have crossed paths with him to convince me to try the service out. I recommend this to anyone who owns a reservation-based company. I honestly feel the internet is where all things are going these days. It is important to catch up with the times and Peek Pro can make it happen for you!

Anthony
Manager in USA

Great Customer Service and Easy User Interface

I love how easy the user interface is to operate and I love the availability of customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly helpful in solving a persisting issue that my business has had. Overall very happy with the software.

The widget flows can be difficult at times, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful in mitigating my issues.

Emil
Director in Aserbaidschan
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Less human work, more automation!

Kommentare: We wanted to get rid of excel sheets and papers, to spend less time to organize the tour in the back stage. It was exactly the software that we were looking for. And yes, it was really long time for us to find the Peek Pro. But as it was said in our preverb: "Late" is always better than "Never"!

First, we can control the number of attendees of our tours, archive the customer information, calculate the income, track paid & unpaid tickets. So there can not be any overbook situation. It gives us chance to integrate the software to our website, which allows us to make direct online sales, even we are a non-USA and non-EU company. Many reporting forms, which helps You analyse the statistics. After learning and using the software, we understood that there are much more useful aspects of the Peek Pro software, which we really did not even think about that before. If to say shortly, it is the only software which answers our needs to operate punctual and smooth as a local tour provider. P.S. Very helpful support team, which acts really quick!

We look forward to see Peek Pro more useful for the multi-day tours. It is very useful to use it for our day trips, but not yet for the multi-day tours.

Kristen
Company manager/owner wife in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great company to work with

Kommentare: Having a website that can handle online booking plus coordinate with our inventory is so great! It simplifies our life. It is efficient and saves our office staff time. We are a new business, and we are excited about the analytics feature as it will help us scale our business in a profitable way.

We have been happy from the first contact we had with Peek Pro. [sensitive content hidden] gave us an informative tour of how Peek Pro website works and what it could do for our business. Once we committed to having a Peek Pro software + website, we were connected with a web designer and site programmer [sensitive content hidden]. This team of 3 were awesome! Creating this site was efficient, quick and we felt like they listened to what we asked for. We appreciated their consistent communication throughout the process and quickly accommodating any changes we needed. We are exciting to see our business grow by using the Peek Pro Software. It is making our business run efficient and giving us data for future growth.

As of now we see nothing we don't like about this software. We love it all!

Jennifer
Paranormal tour guide in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Peek review by Jen

Peek simplifies our reservation process dramatically with easy online booking.Client information is entered and on file. Customizable reminder emails provide a huge advantage. More clients arrive on time and fully prepared so the tour is better for everyone.

I didn't see any noteworthy cons. New features would be nice.

Events Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: Pleasant experience so far, no real complaints.

Easy to use interface. Has a lot of features to make bookings simple.

A way to email all customers together that are booked for a certain date. A way to bulk-reschedule customers if a date changes.