Über Peek Pro

Peek Pro ist ein End-to-End-Lösung für Akteure, die in der Lage sein müssen, ihr Unternehmen von einem mobilen Gerät aus zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Peek Pro

Peek Pro makes it very easy to keep all information organized and in one place. Everything from the automated emails and integrated waivers to the phone app make everything very simple.

Bewertungen zu Peek Pro

Peek Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 774 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Peek Pro bereits verwendet?

Sinto
Sinto
Travel Advisor in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A wonderful Tour operator software

Kommentare: Peek is simple to use. They provide excellent customer support, which was very helpful when I was switching from my previous online booking provider.

I'm from India , and we searched for a tour operator software that would accommodate our trips and allow for quick and simple payment. As you are aware, it can be challenging to create a dependable system for our clients in our area. It was difficult for us here. No customers are expressing a desire to go, particularly to  Wayanad.  We chose Peek Pro because it is dependable, allows us to change the details of our tours in real time, pays us once the tours are completed, is actively developing new features that we can use in our company, and—most importantly—is run by people.. Having a decent tool to advertise our firm is a relief as we are now moving toward having a greater ROI.

Taxes are already included in the cost of our trips and rentals. But only put their fees in the "Taxes and Fees" section after that. I'm just being nitpicky when I say that I believe the checkout should be improved. The complexity of some of the screens varies, although not significantly.

Teresa
Teresa
Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Peek Pro may do everything, but it will cost you valuable time with its complexity

Kommentare: I am constantly having to take training classes and ask for help with basic things such as adjusting when we are open for business. I am spending more time trying to learn how to operate it and adjust it that I am running the business. Their support staff is helpful, but that does not solve the incredible complexity of using the program, and I say this as someone who has easily mastered graphics art software and I run other entire websites.

Peek Pro can do almost anything for rental and event bookings.

Peek Pro is very complicated to set up and even more complicated for the tour or rental operator to use. Nothing is simple on the backend, only for the customer.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Teresa, your feedback is very important to us. It is great to hear that our helpdesk and support team provided the resources that you were looking for. We are sorry to hear found Peek's functionality too complex, we'd be happy to hop on a call if you're still using Peek for your business. If not, we wish you all the best. We'd be happy to work with you and your business in the future.

Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expect Zero Support After Implementation

Kommentare: They are very happy to take there cut but are no where to be found when you need support. Even in the slow seasons.

Its a pretty powerful tool and can manage a lot of reservations

There is zero support even though they rave about 5 star reviews on capterra for support. They want everything done through email or their chat bot. This is the typical troubleshooting sequence I go through. I go through the help articles and cant find a resolution. I detail the problem and the chat bot runs me around for 30 minutes about did i try the article or this one. I finally get a actual person on the chat but he is unfamiliar with the software and does the same run around. After about two hours of this he refers me back to the help center. Same thing with emailing support. I've detailed a problem with the software and they come back with a help article that is unrelated and brush me off.

Marissa
Owner operator in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Easy to use for businesses and customers

Kommentare: I’m very pleased with the Peek Pro scheduler and think it’s a great addition to our business. [sensitive content hidden] were very helpful and answered any questions that came about.

I like the variety of booking flows that peek allows us to customize.

I think editing the activity schedule can get a little confusing at first.

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

A truly turn-key product!

The Peek Pro integration team is outstanding. They set up everything based on our needs and make changes as requested.

No cons at this time, this is our second business integration of the Peek Pro platform.

Mario
Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Switching from FareHarbor was Easy!

Kommentare: Great experience and we look forward to working with Peek now and into the future.

Them attention to detail by the Peek Pro team was impressive. Every business is different, and for us it was all about rentals. Peek's team took the time to understand our business and gave us plenty of opportunities to provide feedback along the way of our transition from FareHarbor to Peek.

Every business struggles with major transitions. For Peek that showed up in the login process, where their "old" Peek PRO 6 interface can easily be confused for their "new" Peek PRO 7 interface. They should continue to work on cleaning this up, as issues arise from confusing the two. I'm sure they will.

Lilia
Founder in Mexiko
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Excited to use Peek!

I just setup my business with Peek, and the onboarding supper I received from [sensitive content hidden] has been exceptional! Very grateful to work with a responsive company and excited to see how this platform helps us with our booking operations!

I put in a bunch of feature requests w/ [sensitive content hidden] that I'd love to have reviewed!

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Lilia, glad to hear you're pleased with the onboarding received from our account manager. We are delighted to work with you as well.

Casey
Owner and Operator in USA

Peek Pro for a Treck and Hikeing company

It was incredibly easy to use program with an awesome onboarding team. we where up and running in 2 weeks!! This software saves takes the headache out of scheduling. From a built in texting, emailing, and payment processing.

As with any software that is mostly pre packaged the amount of customization can feel limiting, but in the end was way more robust than I first expected.

Leo
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Bicycle rental platform

Kommentare: Peek Pro basically set it up behind sense. Not much for me to till the onboarding and learning part. Everything was expanded and understandable. Our onboarding person kept on us during the two week process to double check and triple check that we were comfortable this it all.

Simplicity, designed with our exact needs.

There is not much to not like. Maybe not have a direct account manager, but it hasn't been a big issue.

Dennis
CFO in USA

Overall Good Product

Ease of product setup. Overall functionality of the software.

Multiple excursions booked across multiple days with only show up on the calendar on the very first day of the booking. It would not show up for the rest of the days which often led to overbooking.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Dennis! Happy to hear you got great results on your first day using our features, our product feed widget is great for that! We can't wait to hear more.

Gina
General Manager in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Possibly fraudulent - definitely misrepresenting their service and product

Kommentare: Terrible. Their 'free' digital waiver is almost unusable, and instead, they promote a 3rd party provider that charges a $1300 set up fee + $149 a month. This is on top of multiple other issues - inaccurate recording for payments, no customer data collection, faulty reporting mechanisms... etc! So many basic functionalities are either missing or flawed.

It seems good during the demo, and seems intuitive to use, but it's actually a mess when you get past the surface.

I've had to contact them several times because they are charging our guests MORE than our account shows! This is incredibly damaging to my company's reputation - and a serious waste of my staff's time as we have to get on the phone with Peek, again and again, to try and get these issues resolved.

Maritime Wirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bella Luna Yacht Peek Review

I do like having the capability of having an online booking calendar that my clients can book themselves.

All features do not work with all integrations. I need my Peek Calendar to sync with my Google Calendar. But, Peek will not integrate with Rental Bookings. The affiliate program (partner program) is WAY too basic. I need to be able to assign each affiliate their own unique affiliate code that they can promote along with graphic ad assets and more comprehensive reporting.

Kenneth
CEO in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beyond Rentals

Kommentare: From the first contact through onboarding and beyond I have always felt the

Rental programs rely heavily on the support staff and ability to easily navigate. The superb support is what keeps loyal and the fact I feel my voice is heard for new features

The software currently lacks the ability to track service or hours of use for our product for maintenance but does allow to identify specific product at time of rentals

Elyse
Owner/Operator in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ability to interact with reservations/ reservation information is too limited

Kommentare: Super helpful staff. Incredible onboarding process. Constantly checking in on us. However, issues like not being able to simply interact with individual customers after a booking is made or easily see the waivers associated with each participant on a trip have twice been passed off as complicated for larger tour operators. I have a mocked-up screenshot of what this could look like if anyone is interested. I think it would be a helpful addition to your manifest for large and small tours, would make looking at and managing your bookings easier on both operator and customer. It looks like this: In manifest, when you click details, you see the main contact for a trip then Adult #1 Adult #2 and so on and so forth. Under each Adult# you would see an email (the email entered by the main contact when they forwarded waivers). Under that you would see a checkbox for each of the waivers that have been submitted by that individual (you should also be able to click these so you can see the waiver associated with that person) under that the "send email drop down menu" would show. So at a glance you could see what is not signed and then just scroll down and select the "waiver reminder" email and click send for each person who has not signed.

I like how easy it is to learn how to set up a calendar or product or activity. I like the all-inclusive feel of the check-out. I like the ability to customize emails, have waivers signed in the program itself and all the customer information tracked by booking.

In the last few weeks of trying to get our business going (and during these times everything is very up in the air) I have been particularly frustrated with the ability to interact with bookings and information in bookings once they are made. Example one: once a booking is made, if I want to send an email to someone that is not a stock email, I can't do that from Peek. Now we have two communication threads. One in Peek and one in my business email. Which would be fine if I could somehow link the two but I can't Example two: This is a bigger issue for me because it makes following through with steps after booking the responsibility of the customer/ main contact only. For me this is creating an extra step. Once the main contact gives me the names of other folks they are booking, I want to be able to send reminder emails directly to those folks. So Peek is collecting their emails when the main contact sends an "invitation to waiver" email, but not storing them in a way where I can interact with them. If 4 of 10 people have not signed their waivers, I have to ping the main contact (I would probably send them a personal email because I cant clarify WHO hasn't signed in Peek) and then get them to remind others. It makes much more sense to be able to have the software retain the emails as they are forwarding waivers to others and then tour operators can click a dropdown below each persons name to send them reminder emails. We should also be able to see what is outstanding for each

Logan
Box Office Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great system for managing online reservations for tour companies!

Kommentare: Online reservations are critical to tour operators and PEEK provides a convenient hub for managing these online reservations, as well as integrating some other third party products (such as Groupon) to integrate into their booking system. Case in point: we are now able to have guests use their groupon vouchers to book through PEEK whereas before all of these had to be called in to our office personnel. This reduces the workload on the office and allows them to spend more time helping customers book who are unable/unfamiliar with online booking, as well as be more social and inviting to guests at check in since there are less calls and thus less immediate need to answer them. Additionally this form of booking reduces errors such as misheard voucher codes or dates.
It is also very helpful in the management of availability for tours and controlling overall booking capacity and availability on the fly.

Ease of use is definitely the top feature. Our previous system was much less intuitive and required more work to do things like move reservations, charge guests (or refund them) or even just generally managing the available tours on a given day. Plus the layout is easy to understand and features visual distinctions (such as color) for different individual tours that help make them easily distinguishable and reduce confusion.

We have been told several times that guests did not receive confirmation emails. We are not sure why this occurs, and it does not occur consistently so we cannot reliably figure out WHY. We have the system set to automatically send emails so this can be somewhat annoying, but in these cases we can easily send new confirmations or just simply verbally confirm. Additionally, guests often report they have trouble downloading the peek app, but since by the time they arrive we already have their reservation this is not a critical problem. In any case, reservations seem to always be efficiently sent to OUR inbox so that even if a guest has not received theirs, we can easily find them.

Mike
Online Manager in USA

Lots of Bells and Whistles with lots of bugs and loose ends that leave you wanting more

It allows people to make reservations. It works well on most websites. You can embed it or link to their site. They have humans to answer the phone and relatively short hold times when doing so. Most of the Customer Service Agents are very polite and concerned about your issues. They are great at making you feel like they care about you.

They include taxes in the price of our tours and rentals. But, then include a section called "Taxes and Fees" but only include their fees. This makes us look like we are charging more than we advertise. When asked about this I was explained that it was easier for them this way. We can generate a special report if we want to see it subtracted. I don't think they see the point. They allow holiday rates, but those holiday rates cannot be increased by a dollar amount to match your policy. They can only increase by a percentage. This is just one of many feature requests we have been waiting to see. They spend more resources on talking to customers than they do fixing the issues customers face. We have called in for many things over the months and can always talk to a Customer Service Agents. And they are good at understanding your frustration and try hard to help relieve the situation. The issue is that they cannot actually fix your problems. At this point we have 2 actual bugs reported that are effecting our in-season sales. They are working on the problems at least but it's been over 2 weeks since I filed a serious report, and over 2 months since filing a less serious one. That one has presented itself again since filing it. Peek actually bought our previous rental software company and ditched their software which had features we relied on. Since then we have been doing our best to get by with lesser software. I hope we can find a better solution.

Greg
Co-Owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Peek Pro Is A Winner!

Kommentare: Again, the customer support, ease of scheduling for our customers, ease of check in are all great! Highly recommended.

For small businesses or businesses just starting out the fact that there is no cost to the business is awesome! The small Peek fee is passed on to the customer. The design, customer support and implementation is all done by Peek. That is awesome, and they actually answer their phones.

Like any software they each have small features from an end user that you would like to see. For example their app is only Apple compatible. Cool thing about Peek is that you can request something to be changed and added, and they pass those thoughts and suggestions on to their development team.

Antwort von Peek Travel

Steve, your comments are very appreciated by our entire Peek Pro team! We're dedicated to providing a platform that's suitable for businesses like yours and will continue to do so to ensure the best experience possible for you and your customers. As mentioned, we value all partner requests and always take them into consideration. Please continue reaching out to us with your suggestions! We love hearing them! We're looking forward to continue working with you and Time Crunch Escapes in the future!

Cecile
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful and useful to my small business

Kommentare: Peek PRO is easy to use and is the only software I need/use for my small business. It makes running my tours and schedule extremely easy and affordable. I have been a loyal user for over 7 years and plan to continue with them as long as I own my business.

Easy to use and maintain. I can easily set up my availability and add and change products offered. I can easily add promo codes or delete if needed. I can easily see my sales for the month/year/custom dates. I rarely have to call customer service for help, the software is very user friendly. I can reschedule, refund full or partial, create personalized tours, and more all by myself, it's that easy. When I do need to call customer service, they are very helpful and fast. I love that they have the call back option so you don't have to sit on hold. I have been using this software for 7+ years and have been approached by many others but have stayed with Peek PRO because they are so easy and useful.

I honestly can't think of anything. I am very happy with Peek PRO.

Sean
Co-Owner in USA

Good system, but lacks a lot of functionality we had with a different system (Zozi Advanced).

Bundles has been very useful! Although, if the customer is paying later, you then have to cancel and re-bundle the activities when they do pay or have separate payments which is annoying. The reports are also nice. Splitting payments by ticket.

Biggest con is the lack of features. You can't split payments in the app. You can't split payments by cost (although by ticket is nice!). You can't apply a discount code after someone has already booked. You can't apply a code to a specific ticket type. In our community, people love booking last minute (under an hour), but the system only allows an activity to be booked 1+ hours in advanced or right up to the activity. Our activities are time sensitive and we don't want people booking under 30 minutes because there wouldn't be enough time for people to arrive and start on time. We'd like there to be an option of being able to book up to '30 minutes' (at least) before an activity starts. Also, we'd like to be able to close out 1 or more activities after at least 2 or 3 have been booked. As of right now, we can only close out the rest of our activities after only 1 activity has been booked. Finally, there is no way to create gift cards codes for a physical gift card. We have physical gift cards that customers can purchase in-store, but we have to set it up like a discount code instead of a regular gift card which ultimately messes with taxes.

Spencer
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Peek Pro is Fantastic!

Kommentare: So far it has been easy to take payments and manage activities and guest reservations.

It was super simple to integrate into my website, the onboarding and customer support team is fantastic.

They are still working on some features that i would like to utilize but plans are in place for these to be rolled out in future updates.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Makes Booking Easy for Clients

Kommentare: So far it has been quite a bit of work, but my clients say it's much easier than my previous set-up.

I switched to Peek Pro because they do not charge a monthly fee. I was tired of paying for services that were not creating conversions. They charge a percentage upon each sale which is little more than I already pay for PayPal or credit card fees. The team at Peek has been very helpful in guiding me as I set up the widgets and helping me when I struggle with the back-end. Generally, it does everything I need it to do, with some minor adjustments and work arounds.

The reports aspect lacks manipulation. I wish that I could choose how to view bookings based upon guides, dates, and classes all at once. They do not offer a subscription option so I have had to manually enter codes for all of my unlimited and package users. It is not the best for what I do, but I hope the developers can clean it up so it better serves my needs and keeps booking easy for my clients.

Erin
Owner in Costa Rica
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Partner for Our Rental Services

The Peek team made the software simple to launch. The ability for customers to book online in advance made an immediate impact on our business. We've had great experiences with the customer support team. They solve problems quickly, they understand our needs, and are pro-active in helping us look ahead to the next steps.

We have both activities and rentals available on Peek, and we'd like to see some of the same features available for rentals that are available for activities. (For instance, being able to send a weather cancellation email to all customers with reservations for that day in one-click.)

Antwort von Peek Travel

Hi Erin - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Peek Pro. We love hearing that you've been working with our customer support team to answer your questions regarding bookings. Please continue to contact us if you have more questions or issues. Peek Pro is always working to update our software and will absolutely take your comments into consideration for our next update. Thanks again for working with Peek Pro and trusting us with your business!

Kristen
Company manager/owner wife in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great company to work with

Kommentare: Having a website that can handle online booking plus coordinate with our inventory is so great! It simplifies our life. It is efficient and saves our office staff time. We are a new business, and we are excited about the analytics feature as it will help us scale our business in a profitable way.

We have been happy from the first contact we had with Peek Pro. [sensitive content hidden] gave us an informative tour of how Peek Pro website works and what it could do for our business. Once we committed to having a Peek Pro software + website, we were connected with a web designer and site programmer [sensitive content hidden]. This team of 3 were awesome! Creating this site was efficient, quick and we felt like they listened to what we asked for. We appreciated their consistent communication throughout the process and quickly accommodating any changes we needed. We are exciting to see our business grow by using the Peek Pro Software. It is making our business run efficient and giving us data for future growth.

As of now we see nothing we don't like about this software. We love it all!

Carl
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software makes life easier and converts more sales.

Kommentare: I can run my business sales more automated and spend much less time on the phone. This software brings my business up to date and into the mobile and electronic marketplace.

I like that I can run and even configure the software from my phone in the field. I like that I can receive text confirmations and even confirm or decline reservation requests with a quick text code reply.

Scheduling time off for a resource or guide is tedious. I need to either cancel an entire chunk that I scheduled (I usually schedule a month or more blocks) OR I need to go into each activity one at a time and remove the resource or guide for every day and every activity that the guide or resource is not available. It would be MUCH easier and faster if I could just enter a date range to make a resource or guide unavailable and would take a few minutes rather than a half hour or more to schedule a vacation or illness for guide. I have made this feature request many times as I'm sure others have but obviously must be very challenging feature to add.

Carrie
CEO in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Business Changing Software

Kommentare: There are many times in business when you know you made the right choice and never have I felt that more often than with Peek Pro. We made the change from Zerve at about 4 years in business and roughly 2 years on Zerve, approximately 4 months prior to their mass-exit from the industry. We narrowed between many of the top tour ticketing software options and finally picked the winner...Peek Pro. There were a number of major qualifiers for this, including ease-of-use for admin, guides and guests, integration, cost, reporting, promotions and a big one, development. With the exception of a few items that many of the systems, including Peek Pro, hadn't fully fleshed out, they hit high marks with more than enough and a big one was development. We love seeing that items on our list are being ticked off monthly rather than waiting years. Customer support through the website tends to be quick and the FAQs are super helpful. Generally we can find most of what we need and have had very few glitches, more often than not they are tied to a wholesale or other integration, not specifically Peek Pro. Highly recommend!

Ease of use, active development, cost, support, reporting, promo options

A few things are sent out prior to really solid beta where things are removed that were there previously, but they are added to development for improvements to come through soon