Über Lever

Lever ist die einzige Bewerbermanagement Software, die entwickelt wurde, um Top-Talente zu fördern und die Kollaboration im gesamten Team zu steigern.

Erfahre mehr über Lever

It is extremely easy to use, and the customer support team is great.

Sometimes I get a little stuck and won't be able to find a person, or permissions don't seem equal across the board.

Bewertungen zu Lever

Lever hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 487 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Lever bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Morgane C.
Morgane C.
Talent manager in Frankreich

Amazing user experience from end to end with Lever !

Kommentare: Saving time on everything from applications review to interviews feedbacks, including sourcing and nurturing !

I really enjoyed discovering the Nurture feature that helps me save a lot of time. The team collaboration on hiring is really smooth thanks to Lever from reviewing sourced profiles and applications to completing interviews feedbacks. Using Lever really ease the implementation of new collaborative hiring process within GitBook. My experience with Lever is the first user experience I ever had that encourages me to recommend a product being 100% confident ! I enjoyed every step of my experience with Lever from the very 1st call discovering the product with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], all the way to the amazing on-boarding led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] until being an actual power user of Lever.

There is not much things I didn't like about Lever. If I would think of one, it would be the grey UI that is not really appealing and sometimes the UX such as having to go back on settings part to update a template but those doesn't reduce the great user experience one should have using Lever.

Payton H.
Payton H.
Talent Acquisition Specialist in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

New to Lever

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The communication and support while considering to go with Lever and again when implementing, was phenomenal.

My favorite aspect about Lever is being able to send candidates profiles and notes to one of our hiring managers and it goes straight to their email. The hiring manager can respond to the note without even having to log into lever. I also love the ease of setting interviews and calendar invites in one, simple step.

I wish we had known about more Lever features before we were assigned to the basic package because if the quoted pricing included items such as DocuSign and the Preferred Support were included, we would most likely have those.

Karen U.
Corporate Recruiter in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

New rollouts

Kommentare: Lever used to be a great program with lots of features, they just ruined it with the new roll out.

At the moment nothing is good about this software

Merging had been disabled. We can no longer join new and old profiles into one profile. New and existing profiles - we are no longer notified if a candidate may be a duplicate. Have you ever spoken with a candidate only to find out that they where not a good fit before? Emails do not sync properly - Gmail will not be delivered if sent through Lever. We have found that we must copy and paste the email template to Outlook in order for the recipient to even receive the email. This has been going on for almost year. Emails Part 2 - Entire threads of email conversations do not appear in Lever. They are missing so again we have to cut & paste entire conversations to place in the profile. INDEED Candidates - These candidates must be forwarded into Lever. The same process we have done for 3 yrs, now all of a sudden are forwarding a separate entry of blank information which now must be deleted. It turns out that if you have an image in your signature on your email that is what creates the blank entry. SO if you have a logo, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter logo expect a blank entry. Customer Service told us we were doing it wrong. No their rollout was the most stupid thing we have ever worked with. Different pipeline stages for different jobs makes no sense. You have 1 profile, you can have many jobs associated with that profile, you can have many hiring mangers for that 1 profile, they do not need to be all over the place.

Talent Acquisition Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product for fast paced hiring

Kommentare: Lever has been noting but great so far. Awesome implementation process, great features that cut our time spent recruiting in half, and overall a strong option for an ATS.

I enjoy the ability to visually see candidates move through the process by "owner" or recruiter.

You cannot import your email signature to email templates

Talent Partner in USA

Confident it will drive Talent growth

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Lever is the most sophisticated applicant tracking and candidate relationship management system that I have used. What I like best about the product is its ability to house easily accessible candidate information, seamless integrations with other platforms, robust reporting, and the company's willingness to upgrade the software with new and innovative features constantly. In addition, our implementation specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was of tremendous value in bringing Lever to life within our organization. We would not have been able to complete the migration without Lever's incredible support teams.

Lack of customizability in setting interview stages and archive reasons. However, this is a feature that will be rolled out in the next system update. There are also some infrequent bugs with the Zoom integration when scheduling video interviews with other team members.

Melissa S.
Learning & Development Business Partner in USA
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Scale-Up's

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: As a scale-up in hypergrowth, we need to work on making more streamlined processes and capturing data accurately. It's all about saving time and focusing on the candidate experience.

Lever is a great centralized space for hiring and tracking. We've been able to customize and build out interview workflows for each department with built-in email templates that have been a time saver and super helpful for hiring managers and our TA team. It's streamlined our processes and has allowed us to focus most of our time on recruiting of different roles

I think that the UX/UI is a bit outdated and not super intuitive if I'm being honest. I would also like to see some more implementation of DE&I (or customization) into the applicant screening.

Launch Manager in USA

Efficient Way to Manage Applicants and Interview Process

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Lever collected applicants from multiple job postings into a single location where we able to review them and manage our interview process. The templated emails and well-defined stages made it easy and efficient to manage at relatively high volume. I used Lever to make multiple hires.

It was easy to review applicants and send a templated email as they were progressed in the interview process or dropped out.

Overall it was great. There are certain job filters that threw me off occasionally, but only slightly. Definitely not a deal breaker.

Daniel S.
Head of Talent in Kenia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

M-KOPA Review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Automation of our end-to-end process, which was previously highly manual. This brings huge efficiency saving as well as improved visibility for all involved

Intuitive system, speedy implementation team, fantastic support throughout the process, and an overall amazing experience for recruitment team and hiring managers a like. Lever has revolutionized our process end to end and brought better visibility and consistency at a global level to the way we acquire top talent

Relatively minor issue with the way the scheduling function is configured to create double invites for interviewers and candidates - this quickly blocks up our recruitment team's calendar

Vice President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gamechanger for ATS users

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Incredibly easy UI that leads to one of the best ATS processes I've ever used.

It can be a bit complicated if managing multiple hirings at once but once you get the hang it is manageable.

Einat E.
Sypply chain manager in Israel
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A faire app to follow recruitment process

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Convenient way to track and follow CVs and candidates

Not always flexible enough to adjust to each users needs (for example - you want to internally rate candidates to the same position and only then call them. I couldn't find a way to do so)

Maria L.
Maria L.
Head of Talent Acquisition in Frankreich
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to support with hiring in a scale-up phase

Kommentare: My company is going through an exciting scale-up stage and to support the company with hiring efforts we decided to modernize our recruitment stack.
Implementing Lever was very easy across the whole organisation - the implementation specialist - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - offered top-notch support during the whole implementation journey and the migration of candidate data from our previous ATS went seamless.
Since adoption, the hiring team saved lots of time in sourcing and gathering the interview feedbacks, as it allowed us to automate several critical tasks.

Lever has all of the features we were looking for - an easy to set up careers page, configurable roles and permissions, feedback forms, communication templates, customizable steps in the interview process, scheduling, referrals, internal applications management and a very powerful customizable analytics dashboard. And above all, it has a game-changing Nurture feature that Lever is the only ATS I'm aware of offers that allow the team to engage candidates at scale through personalized email campaigns.

Not a big issue, however worth mentioning: i)my previous ATS had a mobile app I used on a daily basis - Lever doesn't have one ii) there's no local support in Europe which leads to either asynchronous communication per email or meetings that can take place late afternoon only. iii) impossible to upload a picture (of the hiring team for example) to the job ad, something that was possible with my previous ATS

Michaela H.
Recruitment Operations Specialist in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Smart ATS + CRM tool

Kommentare: We went through the implementation led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and that was superb. Overall the customer care is strong and I like the product. There are several features that Lever should work on so it fits better organizations of a larger scale (1000+) as some of the workflows are just not granular enough.

- sourcing part - integrations with other systems - the system is smart so it is limiting mistakes - reporting is strong (as the system does not allow many mistakes)

GDPR options are very simple, we need them more advanced as a EU based company user roles - too simple for us, again we would need to have them more granular email/interview templates - it would be great if these could be preset based on the interview name/type - it would save a lot of time to search through templates department/team set up - as this affects the entire system and automation it is very hard to set it up correctly, as we are an organization of larger scale, it is just not enough granular for us job offer approval set up - again not granular enough for us

Aaron N.
Principal Talent Acquisition Consultant in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Game-changing ATS for either Agency or Corporate Recruitment

Kommentare: I've been using Lever for nearly 11 months at two different companies - initially as a super-user, and most recently had the pleasure of implementing it from scratch at the latest organization I'm consulting to. While the full version of the software mostly works while browsing using tablets, support has indicated that they only support Windows or Mac platforms. I have used most features at ease on iOS on an iPad Pro 10", and 12.9" - but certain key features fail, and responsiveness lags despite it being about 80% workable. The sales process was consistently professional and personable. At no point did I ever feel pressure from anyone in the sales organization to make a quick decision on the product as it suited their month or quarter end targets - which spoke to their interest in securing long-term clients. The thoroughness in the implementation process, train-the-trainer, and direct support in hiring manager training further assisted greatly in increasing user adoption. This wasn't just a one-off sale for them, but a long-term partnership - and am grateful to have been able to work with such a superb ATS software vendor from the selection process through post-implementation. I have and will continue to recommend them unreservedly in the future.

Intuitive workflows whether an expert or notice on the system. User adoption is high due to terrific UI/UX. Responsive technical support. Implementation leads that really care about the success of the implementation. Feature development and road-mapping that is responsive to end-users.

Lack of calendar synchronization and room availability support for enterprise users not fully on G-Suite or Office 365. Lack of SMS integration. Lack of consistent bug resolution follow-through. Lack of full support for non-desktop/laptop browsers, ie: Chrome on iOS on a 10" or 12.9" iPad Pro.

Heather L.
Project Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Data driven and dedicated

We have used Lever for over 2 years, rolled out in countries across and globe and trained hundreds of hiring managers to use the system for feedback and reviewing applications. We initially chose Lever for its data and analytics, which have allowed us to automate reports and KPIs for teams in all our markets. The system is user friendly, and tools like Lever Nurture and Recommendations can help recruitment teams to find and attract more talent. Perhaps the best thing about choosing Lever is the team behind it. The system itself has rolled out many new features (requisitions, approval flows, restricting access to view sensitive information) after carefully considering feedback and suggestions, which are critical for scaling and management for large orgs. The support team is incredibly responsive to any issue and the product team is open to feedback and as transparent as possible about upcoming changes. The customer success team really goes above and beyond to understand and work through client concerns and helps to find innovative solutions to most issues. If you choose Lever and are lucky enough to work with rep - you've struck gold. I don't think I've worked with someone more focused on client satisfaction, able to make tough discussions enjoyable, and who really advocates for his clients.

While Lever is growing rapidly and adopting more large global clients, there still seems to be a dominance of focus on US tech startups - for example in the Partner Integrations or in offer templates (multiple options for equity and vesting options) but complex package structures can require significant customisations, which can require additional work for enterprise clients. The biggest hurdle to adopting Lever as a global enterprise solution has been concerns around data privacy of candidates and employees as it stores all data only on servers in the US. From a security standpoint, this is worrying, has made it harder to get buy in to roll out in other markets, and delayed several implementations. If you want to consider candidates outside the US, particularly in Europe and Emerging markets, it means significantly more time and checks with Legal, Compliance, and Security departments. There is also the fair concern that non US candidates may be discouraged from sharing their data if wary of surveillance and privacy rights - which are major concerns and considerations in other markets. Investing in data centres in locations that focus on protecting data privacy would make it easier (and safer) to roll out and use as a true enterprise tool.

Mike G.
VP of Engineering in USA

Smooth, easy, and frustration free

Kommentare: I used Lever for years at RedOwl (but was not involved in the implementation) and implemented it here at Cybrary. It has had an immediate positive impact. I have recommended it to friends in the past from a user's perspective and now that I've gone through deploying/implementing it, I only feel that much stronger and more positive about your product and recommending it.

Having the implementation plan and scheduled checkins with cust support has helped a lot in getting me to focus on the right things at the right time. Lever does a great job at striking the balance between "highly configurable" and ready to use out of the box: most of what we need is pre-configured properly (making deployment easy) and the fact that most things are configurable/customizable is great (making it easier to tweak those things where we need to deviate from "norm"). Cust support rep was great and answered many questions that went beyond Lever features/functions/configurations. I enjoyed working with him and he was very helpful -- as the VP of Engineering, "HR" isn't exactly my wheelhouse. He took into account our specific needs and suggested best practices that took into account other considerations (e.g. legal).

As you are aware, it would be great if EasyBook was more of a global feature. It would be great if a coworker could use the links and email templates I configured. Also I wish schedules could be modified by the people being scheduled rather than just by the owner of the link. Finally, consider treating "Tentative" or "Maybe" as Accepted/Busy on calendars (or making that more configurable); there have been a couple of race conditions on scheduling phone screens: Developer is invited to a planning meeting but has not yet accepted and then gets booked for a conflicting phone screen. Archive reasons should have long descriptions/reminder text/instructions in the app. For example, we "stole" Lever's "Wrong Motivations" archive reason but I'm sure that folks are not clear on what that means and when to use it. It would be great to have reminders/instructions in-app to help folks pick the best one.

Jake S.
Talent Acquisition Associate in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, Effective, Innovative.

Kommentare: Bottom line: In my opinion, Lever is the best ATS out there. Beats its competitors by at least a mile. Keep up the great work!

- Scheduling interviews have never been easier for our Talent Team. Our conference rooms are linked to Lever so we can do everything without checking Google Calendar! - Easy to use interface. Every tab, page, and profile is very user-friendly, with the recruiter/hiring manager in mind. - Sending candidates a link to schedule their phone interview cuts down on the back and forth. - Communication between approvers, hiring managers and interviewing team is ridiculously easy that even my mom can use Lever. - Automatic job posting to external job boards. Super easy to use for niche job boards as well! - The referral system is super easy for folks who don't use Lever on a daily basis. - Customizable application per posting. SUPER easy. I love this feature. - Reports are very easy to pull and read. - Recruiters have control over who they involve in the hiring process. Before when we didn't have Lever, all hiring managers had access to every single job posting and its applicants in front of them. Now, we assign them to specific jobs they own. They can't see anything else. - Lever Extension on Chrome is insane, in a very good way. Extremely helpful when you're sourcing candidates on LinkedIn! - Andrew is great. Always there when we had questions and always willing to hop on a call with us. - Implementation phase was super quick and simple. The Lever team did whatever we asked and in turn, we did whatever they asked.

- Requisition approval needs fine tuning. When we decide to hire internally for a requisition that has already been approved, we have to delete the current req and add another one indicating it was an internal hire in order for us to report on the number of internal hires. There's very little you can do with a req once it's been approved without getting the approvers involved again. - Offer approval is backward, in my opinion. The letter should be drafted first, then sent out to the approvers for their review. Right now, it's approval first, then offer letter draft. - Referrals are counted as "applicants" and not "leads." That's crazy to me. - Once a lead has applied through our careers website, we have to manually move them from the lead bucket to the applicant bucket. There's no automatic transfer. No notification, either.

Ed Z.
Senior Recruiter in
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Strong ATS Platform

Kommentare: Lever is the 7th ATS that I have used professionally and I have demoed many others, it is one of the best out there. We went through our selection process a year ago and ended up demoing 13 ATS providers and they were the best for our needs. We couldn't be happier with Lever and plan on being a long-time customer.

-Great UI/UX-very intuitive and easy to use -Good tracking capabilities: Can create unique URLs, each employee has a unique social/employee referral link, you can drop a Google Analytics tag, and can embed tracking pixels -Easy to get buy-in across the organization -Adds efficiency to the recruiting team saving recruiters and coordinators time in our day to day. We had to do a ton of manual work with our last ATS. -High engagement: Many of our team members weren't a big fan of our previous ATS and now they have turned into power users -Chrome Extension and integrations with other sourcing tools to be able to easily import candidates into Lever to manage the pipeline -Gmail and Google Calendar integration so you can do everything from one platform and not have to continually go back and forth when communicating and scheduling candidates -They are continually upgrading their software as we have been a customer less than a year and have seen many new beneficial releases -Have a CRM product(Lever Nurture) -Great support from initial contact through implementation -During the sales process, they really took the time to understand our business and recruiting processes -Easy to create customized reports -Tons of partner integrations -Streamlined and easy implementation process

-Doesn't have automated social referral distribution. Employees can't schedule their job posts via social, they need to do it manually each time through Lever. -They don't have Live Chat for customer service -When setting up your job application, if you choose to have a resume as required then the 'Apply with LinkedIn' is pointless. If they 'Apply with LinkedIn' then they still need to upload a resume. Unfortunately, 'Apply with LinkedIn' doesn't cover the resume requirement.

Ashley G.
People Operations Coordinator in USA

Vast improvement in the automation of our young, growing tech company's hiring process

I love its seamless integration with the tools we most use--Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Abacus, and Docusign. It has made our entire hiring process more seamless as a result. For applicants, it provides a more professional, personalized (if templated!) experience than what our young company had previously afforded. For our People Operations department (of one) it has vastly improved our organization of resumes. Previously, I received from multiple sources (hand-delivered resumes, forwarded emails of resumes, dozens of job boards) often receiving resumes from people who were not directly involved with the hiring process. Lever has helped keep the channels of communication open between varying levels of involvement, equipping team members to track at the distance that makes the most sense for them. Furthermore, it has renewed energy throughout the company regarding our democratic hiring process. It is helpful that all team members can refer candidates more easily to the wider team, and that they can see all of their feedback forms/interviews in once place. The Slack reminders regarding feedback prove helpful since so much of our work is carried out via Slack. I also very much enjoyed the implementation process with Phil. He made clear that there is no dumb question. He was consistently friendly, and empathetic when there were obstacles in the implementation. He had a great way of allowing me to train by doing instead of training by sight.

I look forward to the tool having more options in terms of auto-text/mail-merge. For example, it would be great if email templates had some options for dates and times. I also wish that it were possible to add multiple locations to a particular posting. I created a location called "Multiple Locations," but it'd be nice to have more specific cities listed. Perhaps I'm missing something though and this is an option. I'm still very young in my use of this tool. I also wish that the workflow process could be manipulated by super admins. If ever we need to make an edit to the workflows, we will need to contact Lever's support team. I have no doubt they will be responsive. I simply wish we were empowered to customize this ourselves as needs change. It'd be great if each department could customize their own flow for their different hiring processes. Also, the cost was nearly prohibitive for our small company. I was glad that the team worked with us on this. I trust that if we can expand its use across departments (instead of the initially approved Client Success team), the company will see its full value. Right now it's a bit costly for our 1-person People Ops 'team' in its primary focus on Client Success hires. I think to get full use out of this platform, we would need a full-time recruiter--possibly using the Teamable and LinkedIn Recruiter integrations that Lever affords.

James G.
Director of Talent Acquisition in

RLL = Recruiters Love Lever

Lever is a very intuitive product, and takes the recruiting efforts of any organization to the next level. The interface is extremely user friendly, and helps streamline candidate experience. Their Customer Success team is amazing, and they are always willing to go above and beyond for their clients. I first came across Lever when I was leading recruiting efforts at a startup called Bluecore. I was all but settled on selecting Greenhouse as our ATS, not because I thought it was better than Lever, but simply because Greenhouse was the ATS that I heard the most buzz about. Before pulling the trigger, though, I decided it would be a good idea to see what else was out there, and at least take a look at another option or two. I reached out to my Recruiter network, and my buddy at Foursquare mentioned to me that they were using Lever, and that he really liked it. I set up a demo, and the rest is history. Lever knocked the demo out of the park, and I have had an amazing relationship with the company since. When I eventually left Bluecore to become the Director of Talent at Docurated, I made sure during the interview process that I would be able to bring Lever with me. The product is continuously improving, and I look forward to being a part of the ride.

I don't really have anything negative to say about Lever, as I am a big proponent of all of it's functionalities. If I had to pick something, I would suggest that Lever start working with more job posting sites to enhance it's capabilities on the frontend. Blasting out job postings to Indeed and other top job sites, besides for just Glassdoor and LinkedIn (I think you can only do this if you purchase job posting slots from these sites), would be awesome. Right now I am using Built In NYC in additional to Lever to ensure I get the most bang for my buck in regards to driving inbound candidate flow.

Talent Acquisition Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Lever is a great efficiency ATS for small-mid sized companies

Kommentare: I realized improved efficiency from day 1 with a high volume of candidates scheduled on our books for the same amount of effort.

Very user friendly and features are thought through from the tactical recruiting side. I love easy book links, automated offer letter templates that actually work well, strong email template capabilities with email delay features, integration with slack.

Few glitches with offer letters / integration with background check and HRIS system. I had to figure out some rules myself that weren't documented. Their support team is very fast and friendly though. The built in support articles are also very comprehensive.

David J.
CEO in USA

Great candidate-centric ATS.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we're really really happy with Lever. It's a huge improvement to our last ATS and will be critical in our next stage of growth. It's really a well-designed system.

Our company operates similarily to a recruiting agency, which means we tend to hire for the same job on an ongoing basis, as opposed to hiring one or two candidates, then closing the job. Because of this, Lever helped us understand that we need a candidate-centric ATS, as opposed to a job centric ATS. This is a critical distinction when evaluating ATS, and is why we selected Lever over other systems. The best feature is the global pipeline view that you see when you first log in. It makes understanding the pipeline really easy. And you can filter it down by job, recruiter, etc. which is also really helpful. It's really the best UI / UX of any ATS pipeline that we've seen. We also really like the tagging and automation tools. Also the tight linkedin integration is nice. Oh, and two-way email sync with gmail is a critical feature for us that not all ATS have.

The reporting can be a little hard to understand at times. It doesn't have a direct integration with indeed, zip recruiter, or other job boards, so job distribution isn't as good as our last system (workable). But we're making it work.

Marina I.
Head of Rec in Deutschland
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Data-Driven ATS

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: ATS that cares about people.

Switched from a no-reporting ATS to Lever and it has been such a wonderful experience so far. The whole tool is built with candidates and candidate experience in mind. I honestly cannot imagine going back to how we used to work. Working with candidate profiles is intuitive and fast - especially with the newest feature CV Review. The Chrome extension makes sourcing on Linkedin a breezy. Our account manager during closing the deal was absolutely lovely - she was a great support in pitching the proposal to the business and getting us the best price we could afford. Thanks, Lo!

I'm gonna have to say customer support. Issues are rarely resolved on the first try - they also work US hours only which makes it really hard to fix critical issues on day 1. Lately there have been more issues with the platform than before. Though Lever sent an email about it, why it happened and how they will ensure it doesn't repeat in the future.

Candice S.
Recruitment Business Partner in Neuseeland
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Mostly good

Kommentare: This is a pro and a con - When processing a candidate for a role, it's good to be able to have visibility of what stages they're at with other roles they've applied to. But then it becomes a bit annoying when trying to process them for one role, but having to either decline or progress them for any other roles they've applied for, even if they aren't your roles.

- I like the way Lever processes candidates (pipeline). It's straightforward to use. - Great visibility of candidate notes. - It's fast at updating across the system, good synchronisation. - I like the way the feedback works between Outlook/hiring managers email. - New interview feature to show if hiring managers have accepted their interview invitations. - We like that it integrates with DocuSign and Outlook, and the chrome extension for LinkedIn. - It's cloud-based so we can log in from anywhere. - Evan is awesome

- We can't use bullet points in Offer forms because they don't format correctly in the final contract. - Formatting of job description (can't do bullet points) - It's challenging for hiring managers to find the 'approve' button when offer approval emails come through (it's at the bottom of the email and then it's not clear when they open the candidate's profile. - Could have more use of colour coding. - Hiring managers keep their access to individual profiles after their jobs have closed (then managers complain about receiving too many notifications) - There should be multiple Offer forms (for each of our locations for e.g.) -

Tina S.
Director, Talent in USA

Solid tool with outstanding customer support

Kommentare: Solid tool with outstanding customer support.

Even without any previous training, Lever is a fairly intuitive tool to pick up. Their customer support is reliable and responsive- from customer success managers and implementation consultants to the sales/renewal reps. I have enjoyed partnering with all of them. They are helpful, great at problem solving, and are very open to feature requests. Lever’s “Easy Book” links works just like Calendly, so candidates can choose an interview time that works best for them. Lever Nurture Campaigns (email campaigns that automatically escalate to be sent from different people at the company) work really well, assuming you have email addresses of candidates to send it to.

We use Google everything at my company and scheduling interviews can be a pain. Lever pushes interviews to Google Calendar but we cannot see if interviewers accept the meeting invites in Lever. You have to go into each Google Calendar meeting invite to check. It’s also a pain to copy and Reporting is just ok; I know there is a separate reporting module that can be purchased but the standard reports could be better. This also relies on clean data from the recruiting team, I.e. recruiters have to be diligent about pushing candidates into the next “recruiting stage”, otherwise interviews can be scheduled and logged in the wrong stage of the pipeline. This also allows for false positives when candidates fall out of the process and don’t complete interviews that were originally scheduled.

Sara M.
Employee Success Manager in

Incredibly easy to use with a top notch team to support it!

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great software that continues to release new things - both big & small - to improve the workflows for its users! The team is dedicated to improving recruiting & company culture. At the very least, subscribe to their emails for some thoughtful content!

-First off, the sales & implementation teams are fantastic. I had a great experience during the sales process (which is why I chose them over Greenhouse) & Customer support representative from implementation (customer success) has continued to be a trusted partner even post-onboarding. -It's relatively easy to set up & manage ongoing updates. I pretty much built the entire thing when we switched from Jazz. While I have an implementation background, I'm no engineer, so kudos for making it easy to manage. -Hiring managers love it - esp. product & engineering! -The email templates are a life-changer. -The sync with Google calendar for rooms & availability is also a life-changer.

While overall, it's a fantastic product, there are a few very nitpicky items I'd love to see modified down the road: -More customization for job posts; there are a couple standard fields you can't change. -Ability to sort applicants by certain criteria, i.e. if they included a cover letter or link to portfolio. -Permission levels with more "pick & choose" customization. -Changing interview times, teams, and feedback forms could be easier. -Option to save commonly used filters -- for a super admin with access to all reqs, it can be a tad overwhelming, but I've hacked a good process with bookmarks!