Über ChiroFusion

Erschwingliche, zuverlässige und komplette Praxisverwaltungssoftware. Zu 100 % webbasiert. Keine Software zu installieren oder upzudaten.

Erfahre mehr über ChiroFusion

So far this system is a breath of fresh air for me. So simple, easy to use and straightforward, and the implementation process has been just as easy.

I dislike the redundancy of steps needed to make a payment.

Bewertungen zu ChiroFusion

ChiroFusion hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 576 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ChiroFusion bereits verwendet?

Dr. Chris
Dr. Chris
Owner and Chiropractor in USA

Overall great quality and always updating.

I love that it is cloud based and that I can access the software on any device. It also means that it is always being updated with new features to make practice easier. Any time I've had a question, the customer services has been fantastic about getting back to me the same day. Even when I submit a question at the end of the day, when they should be home, somebody usually replies back. Once the first visit is in, it's pretty easy to document each visit and enter appropriate charges.

It's a monthly cost forever. It's the same as paying for maintenance support in some of the other EHR software out there, but it's an expense that I will have forever. I'd like a few more statistical reports, but these are things that can be added in the future with the updates.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Hi Dr. Chris! Thanks for your time in giving us such great feedback. Along with the several reports we already offer, we listen to all feedback from our clients and have many more on the way! One of the most invaluable aspects of being subscription based is that we take care of all the hassles of maintaining compliance, safely storing your data in the cloud and giving you full access to tons of new updates and features we release frequently. It's like have a car warranty that never expires and a car that always stays new! can't beat that ;)

Kyle

Stop looking and BUY Chirofusion

The product is streamlined, straight foward, practical and easy to use. We see about 800+ patients a month and it could easily handle double that.

Nothing major, few small changes would make quality of life better but they listen to recommendations and update the program accordingly

Hayden

ChiroFusion Review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: For the time that I have used it, so far I'm enjoying it; however, it has been quite the transition from Chirotouch to ChiroFusion.

Overall functionality is solid, Finished notes are nice and clean

No way to run reports based solely off provider

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review and great feedback. ChiroFusion does offer a multitude of reports that can be filtered by Provider. We understand that there is always a brief transition period anytime you switch software, and our team is always here to help. We encourage you to reach out to our support team and schedule some time to review the many Provider reports that are available. Additionally, we offer a variety of short tutorials via our help desk that cover Provider reports.

Elad
chiropractor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Misses the mark in EVERY place that it counts

Kommentare: The help is great, the EHR is great but overall if you use paper and have a biller then rest assured that they will not use the billing, you wont use the calendar, which means you now still have to do a lot of scanning of paperowork to have the information accesbile and a lot of uploading still to send paperwork to your biller. Overall, its a flashy looking software that is behind in todays time for integrating with other calendars and software. Even having text expansion is not thru them. they use textblaze.com (free for everyone to use BTW) which means you have to remember the little shortcuts you make instead of having buttons in the software so you dont have to. I really wished i would use this software but its a lot of work and memorization to stay organized. My paper way might not be as pretty and detailed but id rather have that then extra work which is what you get with this software. This review will save you the $500 set up fee that they will NOT give back to you. Youre welcome.

the EHR portion is good and thats about it

1. The calendar is totally a disaster. If you use google calendar and dont think its great then use the one with chirofusion and you will run back. The ease of accessibility on google on your phone to see what your day looks like is paramount to a business. With chirofusion they tell you to go on your phone browser, go to the site, log in and then go to the calendar. For that reason alone this software sucks. Totally useless because it makes life so much harder. If you have a biller then they will all tell you that the billing section, although it looks great on the demo, does not work well for them. They did whats comfortable for them and ignored what the billers really needed. 2. No phone app. at least if they had that with access to the calendar I wouldnt be here writing this review

Preston
Chiropractic Physician in USA

Owner and Chiropractic Physician

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic, these guys are great to work with

The ease of access and flow of the program. I love that my patients can schedule online.

I would like more customization of my notes.

Carrie
Clinic Manager in USA

Your money's worth!

Awesome billing system and integrations

Patient searching function, more customization with schedule features. Fees schedules should be attached per patient not per insurance company.

Keith
DC in USA

OConnell Chiropractic

Kommentare: I had 2 employees who were injured and went on disability. Chirofusion was able to fill this void

It was able to do the job of 2 employees

You have to be patient for each screen to come up

ChiroFusion Nails It

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Truly enjoyed the training and use of the software. It was intuitive to learn and they are constantly updating the software at no extra charge. Customer service is excellent!

Love the ease of using ChiroFusion and the customer service.

Not much to dislike! I am pretty happy with all the functions and ability to print super bills.

Mikael
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate and operate

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like how easy it is to navigate through the software. It makes everything very quick and efficient

I do think they should have the option to create custom presets for note taking

Dr Danielle
Acupuncturist in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love Chirofusion

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The customer support is great. I like how I received an email and phone call.

The dashboards visability is great. I like that it gives me a vignette.

I can’t say at the moment that I do not like anything.

SHAUNTE
Administrative Coordinator in USA

Chiro

Kommentare: Great software

Love the new features recently added that allow me to see a snapshot of patient info without having to actually open the patient chart

Nothing so far but will definitely let ya know if that changes and I think of something

kevin
DC in USA

Great so far

Kommentare: great overall, Simple, easy to use, friendly staff, they really care about saving you money and helping you be successful.

Easy to use, fast responses from customer service.

Inability to be logged into the same account on more than one computer. I am one practitioner but i go back and forth between rooms so we are going to try the ipad options but sometimes its easier to have a check in system and computer. Also, not a fan of users being attached to emails. not sure how this will work for older folks without and email, kids, families, etc. Still learning the software so far.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Hi Kevin! Thank you for your feedback! We're glad that you are enjoying your experience with us and happy with your transition. There's a lot of super techy stuff that goes on behind the scenes, and the unique patient email address allows for a fully integrated sync and importing of patient intakes and online scheduling. Patients with minors can add a child as an alias to their account. I will be sure to have a specialist reach out and assist on this one! Also, users can automatically log into multiple devices throughout the practice and you can have multiple users all logged in at the same time. The security feature that you reference regarding user login, is one that many EHR's implement. This crucial aspect supports privacy compliance and ensures that no one has the ability to access your patient data when you walk out of the room. It simply requires a user to logout of one session, before logging into another. Compliance = Passing Audits = Getting Paid = Win/Win for all!

Mark
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good Overall choice

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good. However it does get frustrating when you can add on things like online scheduling and text reminders through a 3rd party at a fraction of a cost of going through the software

The cost and simplicity of use are a big plus.

Everything is an add-on, so you have to pick and choose carefully. Otherwise the costs will very quickly increase

Dr.

Old Dogs, New Tricks

Kommentare: We decided to wait on this review until we had actually learned the system.....so here goes: Started out in this business with paper charts, paper claims, etc. etc. Recent EHR changes, as well as electronic billing brought me to medisoft and the other 'fusion' type software, which is less and less free the more you add to it. It was time to look for a comprehensive suite that will enable the billing, scheduling, and documentation all in one suite. The team at Chirofusion has filled all of the required boxes. I was paying $89 per month for a clearinghouse, and their new annual maintenance fee added another $30 per month. In addition, keeping Medisoft up to date annually was another $40-50 per month. Strictly speaking, this software is saving me money over the prior approach. Your documentation will be top notch. The transition was a little painful, as everything is interconnected, but once you get used to that fact, and realize that your office is now paperless, you will have no trouble moving forward. The daily reports are comprehensive, and the exam routines are very comprehensive, and will allow you to include as much information as you would really care to have in the file.

The support team is superb. I mean superb. They work very hard, and hopefully they are fully appreciated for what they are doing for our profession. They have vast amounts of appreciation from this office. The billing module is also superb. When using Medisoft in the past, which has been a mainstay for many years, the accounting was never fully spot on (no doubt a reflection of how we were using it). This system, however, will allow you to keep track of every single transaction, posting, write off and payment. Patient payments are kept in our system as unapplied credits until the claim comes back, at which point we will adjust the line items, apply patient responsibility, and close the claim. Bang. Done. ****For your medicare patients, make sure that you go through the write offs carefully. One of our big insurers will assign a non covered status to exams, extremities, etc., and the system will automatically follow suit. You will have to manually assign these responsibilities to the patient when posting the EOB. If I can learn this, you can learn this.**** Posting of the remits is as painless as it can possibly be. The integration with Office Ally is superb, and you do not even need an account with them. You will communicate with Office Ally only when setting up your insurance companies for EOB / ERA / EDI, and that's it. If they do not accept a claim, you better figure out why (they will generally tell you), so you can correct and resubmit it.

This is a newish product. They are still working on it, and there are quirks. It took us a while to learn them. Do not hit the enter key in the payment entry screen, or it tanks the whole affair. From what I can see, they are working diligently to get through these issues, and they do listen. Note and a claim in 30 seconds is perhaps a stretch. If you are going to be collecting, applying, and accounting for a copayment or deductible payment, that is 15 seconds right there. There is a fair amount of clicking just to enter a payment, and it will not recall anything from previous visits. If you are interested in keeping track of relevent changes in your patient's picture from one visit to the next, it will take you a short while to document this as well. It does pull through information from the last visit, and makes it very easy however. Some of the screens are a bit disjointed. The software does not have the polish that it will in a year or so, but it does it's job very well, and is perfect for smaller to mid sized practices. Not convinced it is a high volume practice solution, but if that is you, then have someone running around with a laptop behind you, and you will be all set. Couple of friday mornings, no service. Updates to the servers, etc, which is great. Growing pains, which, given what we are getting, for a very reasonable price........not the end of the world. ***You cannot have multiple unsigned notes open on a patient***

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Wow! Thank you so much Doc! We are humbled by your kind words about our support staff. We truly strive to offer unparalleled customer service to all of our valued clients & your feedback is exactly the reason why we love what we do!

first week of using the software, and haven't done my 4 training sessions yet so far so good

Kommentare: Great price for what you get and was up and running quickly.

I like that the software is relatively easy to use. Once you get to know the flow, its pretty easy. I love that it is web based, so I can access it from anywhere. The overall look of the pages are very good and clear. I have written support a few times as I was trying to figure things out and they always respond super quick and have been very helpful. I also love that your help section has tons of information on it. So far very happy with the software.

I have a few things that are a little bothersome as i'm learning to use the app that I would love to change, but are not deal breakers. hoping that in time as updates go out these things will get changed. I don't like how some pages you need to save before you click to the next, while other pages save automatically. I find that if im in a hurry I will put in all my findings and compete the longest form of a encounter and click the next tab forgetting that that page in particular needs to be saved manually. I wish I had more flexibility with the text message reminders to change what gets sent out. I also would love if the online intakes would work with cell phones, as about half of my patients try to open the email on their phone and then give up when it doesn't work. I also have occasional issues where either the site times out, or the connection gets bogged down and things freeze up on me, but this hasn't been too bad yet. my last complaint is I wish the scheduling area was a little more clear. Depending on how you click the name will either bring up that appointment or send you the patients profile, which is a huge pain if you click it wrong. If there was a icon or something that told you were or how to click on the name it would be helpful Overall I do really like the software, there are just tweaks you have to learn and once you do its easy going, but having a busy week and learning the software at the same time got a little cumbersome.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Hi Doc, Thanks for your feedback! We do have a near future update coming for the scheduler and specific to what you have mentioned. You will be pleased with the update :) We also will take your feedback back to our team for the auto-save aspect in reporting. As for the Text reminders, these are industry standard and common format. We will pass along your feedback for intakes, as currently they are designed to work with any computer/tablet. We will also have someone reach out to you regarding your issue with speed. We do not have any reported issues with our server speeds and are hosted on Microsoft Azure. Our average page loading time is 1.6 to 2.2 seconds on average. There may be something related to your internet or system and we'd be happy to help you figure it out :)

Lisa
Dc in USA

Very happy customer!

Kommentare: My experience has been exceptional… The price is very reasonable, we used support for the first few months and it was very very prompt with all her questions, great tutorials whenever we need to learn something new, love that our patients can get a text reminder that is huge! And overall the fact that it is cloud-based and quick in the office setting makes it very convenient and practical for us. Was an excellent choice. Highly recommend!

I love that it is cloud-based. I can check on appointments at home, change the schedule, work on a file. My office manager takes the phones with her on our day off and continues to schedule people from home. Also has a very user friendly interface very quick to do a patient soap notes after their visit with the upgrades of integrated

Not much for con! Would be nice to have the report section a little more extensive, but I think that is in the works in a future upgrade.

Christopher

Glitches

Kommentare: My reports are well organized as are my notes.

The notes and reports are outstanding. The printed version of them is easy to read and very thorough.

I am unable to use the same CPT code twice in the same date of service. For example the L3020 cannot be used as a right and then a left. This when I enter it in through the SOAP notes interface. Some CPT codes are not available, for example I supply TIPs for canes for certain patients. It would be nice to be able to add that CPT code into the system. So maybe some customization on my end would be nice. Also, when doing appontment reminders via email you cannot use the same email address for a spouse or child. Often in a household one person is designated as the home care coordinator and he or she handles all dr apointments. That individual should be able to get all email reminders for family members.

Tracy

Satisfied customer

Kommentare: Very good

Integrates easily with clearinghouse, allows for endless macros templates, and has some added features on back end for billing that work well like emailing statements and mailmystatement services. Has excellent customer service, they reach out very fast to fix problems. You can suggest changes and there is an entire board of them, many get implemented if enough people 'vote' for them or if the admins seem to think its a very logical suggestion they'll add it quickly.

Like any software, you will have to figure out how to best integrate with what you do and your workflow. There isn't a single software out there that allows you to plug and play and magically does everything perfect, or at least I've yet to encounter one. What you put into up front efforts with training and problem solving with your flow will pay off exponentially. 3.5 years in now and we spend VERY LITTLE time every day (minutes..) doing routine admin things that used to take hours to do with staff with previous systems / workflows. Notes are a breeze...and very accurate.

Sean

Not all that

Kommentare: This product initially looks great but once you get in it is slow in the cloud based system. It often needs to be refreshed. There is way to many clicks to get from one page to another. It's hard to see the big picture (calendar) for a particular patient and the reports are incomplete and inaccurate.
The financial side of it is a pain in the rear and I am just a private pay office.
It's clunky at best and even when on the phone with them and they are going through it with me, often times they are lost and refreshing to figure out why something in particular might not be working.
Also, the text reminders still get sent out even when you cancel or reschedule an appointment.
It's also quite a bit more than $99. Better to find something else than waste time on this product.

How it looks and its initial simplicity of the SOAP

Very clunky. Often needs to be refreshed. Poor and inaccurate reports. Too many clicks. Having to hop from one screen to another to enter financial data and the system crashing. Text reminders still get sent if you cancel or reschedule and appointment. Cant see the big picture on the calendar for future visits. Costs way more than $99 a month and requires a lot of your time.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

We're sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience, as this is not the norm with our clients. We offer several hours of free training to all clients and it appears that you've only taken advantage of a 40 min. session. Client satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we were unaware of such an opportunity in your most recent feedback indicating you were doing well and didn't require any assistance. We pride ourselves on being a transparent company and our pricing of only $99/month is clearly stated on our website with no hidden, or additional fees. Please note, text reminders may still transmit on appointments canceled last min. When it comes to server reliability, we boast a 1.3 second page loading time with no incidences of interruption even from high volume offices. A poor internet connection can affect any web browsing experience. We'd like the opportunity to change your experience & we'll happily contact you first thing Monday morning.

Cheryl
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and detailed Exam and SOAP notes

1. Patients love the ease and professional online intake forms. 2. Very easy to customize care plan templates. Tabs make it easy to complete detailed Exam and SOAP notes quickly 3. Help videos are very useful 4. Specifically designed for chiropractors

1. Some glitches with online scheduling. 2. Patient check-in for appointments does not include subjective for patient to complete like similar software 3. Online intake forms cannot be completed on cell phone and email to patient does not communicate this to patient

TRISHA
Billing manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Chirofusion creates a well rounded and easier to use practice management program

This software has a built in area to receive electronic EOBs. Our old software did not have this and I must say it's a really nice feature. Usually the billing side of practice management software gets a bit neglected as most software companies look to sell more to the doctor than they do the staff. Chirofusion has a decent billing platform.

It can be really difficult to figure out what information pulls from what location, for example filling out 1500 forms. Some companies want prior authorization dates listed on the 1500 form while some do not, figuring out where to put some specific info so the form populates correctly can be frustrating.

Tayler

Chirofusion software

Chirofusion is very user friendly and intuitive. It is very easy for me to enter a patient's data during their appointment which saves me time overall. The fact that it is web based is also great. It updates automatically without any effort or wait time on my part. I can also access it on any computer or tablet that has the internet which is incredibly convenient. Chirofusion's customer service is wonderful. They have helped our office through any issue we have and will even call outside of regular business hours if needed.

The only feature I wish were present is an extended neurological testing section. I am certified through the ICPA and see many children. The documentation is much different and it would be wonderful if the software included more wellness and neurological markers in the same way that they include the orthopedic testing.

Tawanda
Certified Medical Biller in USA

Top Choice!

Kommentare: I have been a certified medical biller for more than 20 years and have owned my own billing company for the past 14 years. I have used many different billing software products over the the years and can honestly say that ChiroFusion is at the upper end of the various software we have used to bill for our chiropractic clients. The software is web-based which makes it easy for us to manage our client accounts regardless of where they are located. Many of the day-to-day billing tasks like claims generation and payment posting are automated which saves time. The integrated clearinghouse makes claims submission and tracking a breeze! There's also a good variety of reports to track the financial health of the practice.

Automated claim generation and payment posting. Fully integrated clearinghouse. Friendly and knowledgeable support staff. Supports both cash and insurance-based practices.

We manage a large volume of billing accounts. It would be nice to be able to manage all of these from one central location.

Christopher
Owner/Chiropractic Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Chiropractic Software Out There!

Kommentare: As an associate chiropractor and now an owner of my own practice, I've used various EHRs in my career thus far, such as eFuturehealth, ChiroTouch and Eclipse, Practice Fusion to name a few, and Chirofusion wins by far! It has truly streamlined our billing and documentation to a perfection that is all at the doctor's fingertips, and not switching back and forth to other programs/sections within the software to get what you need. It allows the doctor(s) to reduce the need for a huge billing staff constantly motioning the clearinghouse because Chirofusion has it already integrated into their system and the software flows perfectly. Their documentation for doctors makes notes simple, accurate, affordable, and efficient. I am so glad I chose them for the foundation of my EHR and I recommend you do the same!

Efficient, Excellent software flow with documentation, and billing. Very customizable. Affordable. Great customer service.

Can very rarely be slow because its cloud/internet based. Could use more selections for the doctors to choose from in the notes taking/documentation process.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Thank you kindly Doc! We fondly value your ongoing support and as being one of our clients that has been with us since inception.

Terry
President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice EHR

Kommentare: The company seems pretty helpful and are better than most ehr company’s when it comes to training and ease of use.

The notes are really easy and that’s why I bought it and why we use it.

We haven’t used the billing side and I would like to if it had good tracking but frankly I’ve never even looked at it because I have a billing company.