Filtern nach:

Über ChiroFusion

Erschwingliche, zuverlässige und komplette Praxisverwaltungssoftware. Zu 100 % webbasiert. Keine Software zu installieren oder upzudaten.

Erfahre mehr über ChiroFusion

Dr. chris K.
Dr. chris K.
Owner and Chiropractor in USA

Overall great quality and always updating.

I love that it is cloud based and that I can access the software on any device. It also means that it is always being updated with new features to make practice easier. Any time I've had a question, the customer services has been fantastic about getting back to me the same day. Even when I submit a question at the end of the day, when they should be home, somebody usually replies back. Once the first visit is in, it's pretty easy to document each visit and enter appropriate charges.

It's a monthly cost forever. It's the same as paying for maintenance support in some of the other EHR software out there, but it's an expense that I will have forever. I'd like a few more statistical reports, but these are things that can be added in the future with the updates.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Hi Dr. Chris! Thanks for your time in giving us such great feedback. Along with the several reports we already offer, we listen to all feedback from our clients and have many more on the way! One of the most invaluable aspects of being subscription based is that we take care of all the hassles of maintaining compliance, safely storing your data in the cloud and giving you full access to tons of new updates and features we release frequently. It's like have a car warranty that never expires and a car that always stays new! can't beat that ;)

Benjamin B.
Director, Billing & Medical Records Department in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ChiroFusion lives up to the promise of EHR

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy of use in patient care documentation and the management of good, clean medical records is of vital importance and ChiroFusion delivers on that need. The ability to capturing all services for increased revenue has made the old superbill system obsolete.

ChiroFusion's method of documentation is by far the easiest and most thorough of any Chiropractic software on the market. The thoroughness and explanation of care is excellent for both patients and insurance carriers. The best part about ChiroFusion is the ease of use by the doctor and staff to document care provided and the ability to capture and bill for all services provided. ChiroFusion makes it easy to justify patient care plans.

Click boxes could be made more sensitive. Having to be exactly on the boxes sweet spot in some areas slows down the documentation and use, but it is only in certain areas.

Elad S.
chiropractor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Misses the mark in EVERY place that it counts

Kommentare: The help is great, the EHR is great but overall if you use paper and have a biller then rest assured that they will not use the billing, you wont use the calendar, which means you now still have to do a lot of scanning of paperowork to have the information accesbile and a lot of uploading still to send paperwork to your biller. Overall, its a flashy looking software that is behind in todays time for integrating with other calendars and software. Even having text expansion is not thru them. they use textblaze.com (free for everyone to use BTW) which means you have to remember the little shortcuts you make instead of having buttons in the software so you dont have to. I really wished i would use this software but its a lot of work and memorization to stay organized. My paper way might not be as pretty and detailed but id rather have that then extra work which is what you get with this software. This review will save you the $500 set up fee that they will NOT give back to you. Youre welcome.

the EHR portion is good and thats about it

1. The calendar is totally a disaster. If you use google calendar and dont think its great then use the one with chirofusion and you will run back. The ease of accessibility on google on your phone to see what your day looks like is paramount to a business. With chirofusion they tell you to go on your phone browser, go to the site, log in and then go to the calendar. For that reason alone this software sucks. Totally useless because it makes life so much harder. If you have a biller then they will all tell you that the billing section, although it looks great on the demo, does not work well for them. They did whats comfortable for them and ignored what the billers really needed. 2. No phone app. at least if they had that with access to the calendar I wouldnt be here writing this review

Jibok L.

Chirofusion short review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use, affordable, and most of all cloud base!

Macros can be improved for faster soap notes and app support on iPad for optimized use can be very helpful.

John R.

Best Value in Chiropractic Software

Kommentare: I am still learning the software. I have 1, maybe 2 more training sessions to go. I can already see where things will completely be streamlined. I will be spending less time with both my SOAP notes and billing. I can finally focus on being a doctor.

I really like the ease of use and the training that has been provided. If there is something that I don't understand, they have plenty of videos online to rewatch. I haven't fully integrated into ChiroFusion, but it will make my life so much easier. Between the SOAP notes and the billing, this is by far the best software I have used.

None as of now. So far ChiroFusion is everything that I have been looking for, and it costs less than half of most software out there.

Shaunte H.
Administrative Coordinator in USA

Chiro

Kommentare: Great software

Love the new features recently added that allow me to see a snapshot of patient info without having to actually open the patient chart

Nothing so far but will definitely let ya know if that changes and I think of something

Paul N.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

CAn't go wrong with this software

Kommentare: Fantastic! I have been using EMR in one form or another since 2001. This is by far the easiest and most comprehensive

Ease of setup and use. Took very minimal training to become proficient. Speed of use; charting is done in seconds. Constant upgrading and improving to make a better and better product

I have no real drawbacks. Customer support is quick. usually within a few hours. Ease of use leads to not really need support unless its something way weird

Steven P.
Owner/Chiropractor in USA

ChiroFusion Thoughts

Kommentare: I do enjoy chirofusion very much. It is very useful and helpful to me. It has made my life much easier

That the software is web based and I can pull it up anywhere I have internet access without downloading software to my computer

Billing. I dislike the redundancy of steps needed to make a payment. I see the reasons why it is implemented, but being that I have a cash practice and services are due at the time of service there are way too many steps to get approve charges, get to the billing page and type in the needed information. I would also like to see a overall billing page that shows everyone that has a balance owed and you can easily pick who you want to charge from that list without just having to remember whos file to go to. Also when I charge say $50 dollars to a person, its over kill in my type of practice to type in $50 on the left column then again in the daily charge after selecting the date I want to charge. It should just automatically go to patient account without being so specific to which date and CPT they are paying for

Dave B.
Chiro in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

A little complicated but good once you get to learn it

I like how quick I set up notes. I do like that the team encourages ideas from us as to what to add next.

Its a little less intuitive but once you learn it its fine. Major usage is good but is still in the process of fine tuning the little things.

Andrew W.
Owner/chiropractor in USA

Chirofusion makes it easy

Kommentare: Incredible. The team is in constant and timely commutation with me. The two trainers I’ve worked with so far are very kind and explain things very well.

The training sessions. Helped me feel very comfortable right away using the system. The ease and simplicity of it. Amazing software.

Can’t use the same email for multiple family members.

Terry T.
President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nice EHR

Kommentare: The company seems pretty helpful and are better than most ehr company’s when it comes to training and ease of use.

The notes are really easy and that’s why I bought it and why we use it.

We haven’t used the billing side and I would like to if it had good tracking but frankly I’ve never even looked at it because I have a billing company.

Susan B.
Chiropractor / Owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

ChiroFusion is the BEST

This software is so easy to learn and use, truly user friendly!! The Support Team at ChiroFusion is fantastic as well, easy to talk to and very responsive. They are very personable! I like that I can access the software remotely from anywhere!! I don't have to be at the office to get work done or check on payments. Also, it is so inexpensive when compared to other software options that have similar features/options - you get more for your buck with ChiroFusion.

I honestly can't come up with an answer to this question.

Tim D.
DC in USA

Pros and Cons

Kommentare: I have come to realize that no software will be exactly what each practitioner wants unless they develop it specifically for themselves. So I don't expect it to be perfect. However, some updates and options may be nice to see a little more frequently. Overall this software is very affordable and easy to navigate and I appreciate that.

It is pretty easy to use and navigate, chart notes look nice, patient progress is tracked well. Follow up SOAP notes are easy to modify from the previous.

Limited customizations and defaults. Too many clicks. On a new patient I almost always adjust Diversified, but every new patient I have to choose Diversified from the drop down menu for every area I manipulated on them. A default here would be nice. If I don't manipulate with Diversified and use activator I can just change that specific area away from the default of Diversified. That can be an additional 12-20 clicks in an initial exam that takes unnecessary time. You can't change/modify or add orthopedic tests. There are a few tests I utilize in different areas that I have to manually write out and I have to do that in the chiro analysis section because there is no place for a manual entry of an orthopedic test in the orthopedic tab. You cant copy one case to another. If a person changes insurances and you want to create a new case with their new insurance since the old insurance hasn't cleared yet you have to completely redo a soap note or exam note with the new case. You can't transfer or copy a note to a new case. There is a lot of redundancy in the billing area. When you sign a note you check to send it to billing, then you have to approve it in billing, then you have to print/send the claim all on different tabs/screens and this is all done so you can actually post the patients payment for that day to that charge so you can provide them with a detailed receipt. Yes you can put their payment as an UAC, but that isn't a specific receipt for an HSA or AFLAC. Scheduling i

Douglas S.
Doctor in USA

ChiroFusion Review

I like that it is cloud based and I can access the software anywhere. If I want to call a patient in the evening I don't have to write their information down I can add a task into the software and open it on my computer at home after I have put my kids to bed. I like the layout of the software. It is very intuitive. I like that the developers are constantly working to improve the product.

Checking out a patient/charging their credit card requires getting completely out of whatever you are working on and the process is clunky to use the OpenEdge through Chirofusion.

Chris K.

One of the top Chiropractic Softwares out there

Kommentare: This software was easy to launch and start using right away. It makes a decent note for insurance when needed. Stays up to date with no downloads required on my end since it is web-based.

I like that ChiroFusion is web-based. That way I don't have to maintain a server. In my last software, our computer working as the server crashed, and we were without an EHR for the day and lost data because of the frequency of backup. I can even log into ChiroFusion at a screening and look at my schedule and book appointments live. I like the option of text and email reminders, and the option for online scheduling for patients. The macros work pretty well. Billing is straightforward and easy to use. New update coming soon to make it even better.

Scheduling a new patient needs info and can take a few minutes. If a patient has been to another office with chirofusion, they can't use the same email address. A little sluggish at times waiting for billing reports.

Adam S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great Product for the Price!

Kommentare: The transition from my previous software to ChiroFusion was pretty seemless. The support is very good and they are quick to respond to any problems I have.

The software can be set up with as much or as little as needed for your specific practice. You aren't forced into having expensive add-ons that you wouldn't use. As a single practitioner this was what I needed where other companies made you pay for a "system" no matter the size of the clinic which had many pieces that aren't always needed.

The only issue I've had while using the software over the past year and a half has been some slow processing but only in the billing portion of the software. It's all online so depending on your internet speed things may be faster or slower but since this issue only happens while switching screens in the billing portion it seems that is something that needs to be addressed and I know based on email communications from ChiroFusion that it is something that will be getting updated soon.

Daniel C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ChiroFusion has been the best decision our practice ever made!

Kommentare: Working with ChiroFusion has been a positive experience overall. The software has been a solid system, allowing us to operate effectively on a daily basis and focus on growing our practice. Overall, the system has been a great fit for us. The price point, with the clearinghouse integrated, is unbeatable. This solution has been long overdue for chiropractors - thank you!!!

First off, I can't thank the folks at ChiroFusion enough for understanding how to make a simple, affordable and user friendly EHR. I’ve used numerous systems in the past and will say this software is in a league of its own. The software is web-based and can run on any platform including Windows and Mac. This flexibility is important for us as we use a mix of Mac and PCs in the office and work remotely from home at times. The workflow is intuitive and extremely easy to navigate for everyone in the office. We were up and running within a week with zero setup required on our end. The online scheduling feature with integrated intake forms has been a game changer for us. Our patients can schedule appointments with our office 24/7 from their mobile device and all paperwork can be completed online before the appointment. The reporting component produces detailed notes in under a minute that are clear and professional in appearance. The integrated clearinghouse also saves time and money. Claims can be uploaded to Office Ally at the end of the day with one click and claim status reports are provided within a few minutes. Our previous software required us to export our claim files from the system, then upload them to a clearinghouse that was charging us close to $120/month to submit claims. The last thing I want to mention is support. ChiroFusion's support team is always available and quick to get back to us whenever we have a question.

I'm truly happy and can’t really think of any cons at this time. The staff are always responsive to our requests for improvements and welcome our feedback. It would be great at some point in the future to include electronic eligibility verification in the insurance component of the software.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Daniel, you have broken the internet with this review! WE LOVE YOU! We can't explain how much clients like yourself make us truly love what we do!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Did we mention how much you rock? Just sayin... :)

Owner - Chiropractor in USA

first week of using the software, and haven't done my 4 training sessions yet so far so good

Kommentare: Great price for what you get and was up and running quickly.

I like that the software is relatively easy to use. Once you get to know the flow, its pretty easy. I love that it is web based, so I can access it from anywhere. The overall look of the pages are very good and clear. I have written support a few times as I was trying to figure things out and they always respond super quick and have been very helpful. I also love that your help section has tons of information on it. So far very happy with the software.

I have a few things that are a little bothersome as i'm learning to use the app that I would love to change, but are not deal breakers. hoping that in time as updates go out these things will get changed. I don't like how some pages you need to save before you click to the next, while other pages save automatically. I find that if im in a hurry I will put in all my findings and compete the longest form of a encounter and click the next tab forgetting that that page in particular needs to be saved manually. I wish I had more flexibility with the text message reminders to change what gets sent out. I also would love if the online intakes would work with cell phones, as about half of my patients try to open the email on their phone and then give up when it doesn't work. I also have occasional issues where either the site times out, or the connection gets bogged down and things freeze up on me, but this hasn't been too bad yet. my last complaint is I wish the scheduling area was a little more clear. Depending on how you click the name will either bring up that appointment or send you the patients profile, which is a huge pain if you click it wrong. If there was a icon or something that told you were or how to click on the name it would be helpful Overall I do really like the software, there are just tweaks you have to learn and once you do its easy going, but having a busy week and learning the software at the same time got a little cumbersome.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Hi Doc, Thanks for your feedback! We do have a near future update coming for the scheduler and specific to what you have mentioned. You will be pleased with the update :) We also will take your feedback back to our team for the auto-save aspect in reporting. As for the Text reminders, these are industry standard and common format. We will pass along your feedback for intakes, as currently they are designed to work with any computer/tablet. We will also have someone reach out to you regarding your issue with speed. We do not have any reported issues with our server speeds and are hosted on Microsoft Azure. Our average page loading time is 1.6 to 2.2 seconds on average. There may be something related to your internet or system and we'd be happy to help you figure it out :)

Dr. W.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Old Dogs, New Tricks

Kommentare: We decided to wait on this review until we had actually learned the system.....so here goes: Started out in this business with paper charts, paper claims, etc. etc. Recent EHR changes, as well as electronic billing brought me to medisoft and the other 'fusion' type software, which is less and less free the more you add to it. It was time to look for a comprehensive suite that will enable the billing, scheduling, and documentation all in one suite. The team at Chirofusion has filled all of the required boxes. I was paying $89 per month for a clearinghouse, and their new annual maintenance fee added another $30 per month. In addition, keeping Medisoft up to date annually was another $40-50 per month. Strictly speaking, this software is saving me money over the prior approach. Your documentation will be top notch. The transition was a little painful, as everything is interconnected, but once you get used to that fact, and realize that your office is now paperless, you will have no trouble moving forward. The daily reports are comprehensive, and the exam routines are very comprehensive, and will allow you to include as much information as you would really care to have in the file.

The support team is superb. I mean superb. They work very hard, and hopefully they are fully appreciated for what they are doing for our profession. They have vast amounts of appreciation from this office. The billing module is also superb. When using Medisoft in the past, which has been a mainstay for many years, the accounting was never fully spot on (no doubt a reflection of how we were using it). This system, however, will allow you to keep track of every single transaction, posting, write off and payment. Patient payments are kept in our system as unapplied credits until the claim comes back, at which point we will adjust the line items, apply patient responsibility, and close the claim. Bang. Done. ****For your medicare patients, make sure that you go through the write offs carefully. One of our big insurers will assign a non covered status to exams, extremities, etc., and the system will automatically follow suit. You will have to manually assign these responsibilities to the patient when posting the EOB. If I can learn this, you can learn this.**** Posting of the remits is as painless as it can possibly be. The integration with Office Ally is superb, and you do not even need an account with them. You will communicate with Office Ally only when setting up your insurance companies for EOB / ERA / EDI, and that's it. If they do not accept a claim, you better figure out why (they will generally tell you), so you can correct and resubmit it.

This is a newish product. They are still working on it, and there are quirks. It took us a while to learn them. Do not hit the enter key in the payment entry screen, or it tanks the whole affair. From what I can see, they are working diligently to get through these issues, and they do listen. Note and a claim in 30 seconds is perhaps a stretch. If you are going to be collecting, applying, and accounting for a copayment or deductible payment, that is 15 seconds right there. There is a fair amount of clicking just to enter a payment, and it will not recall anything from previous visits. If you are interested in keeping track of relevent changes in your patient's picture from one visit to the next, it will take you a short while to document this as well. It does pull through information from the last visit, and makes it very easy however. Some of the screens are a bit disjointed. The software does not have the polish that it will in a year or so, but it does it's job very well, and is perfect for smaller to mid sized practices. Not convinced it is a high volume practice solution, but if that is you, then have someone running around with a laptop behind you, and you will be all set. Couple of friday mornings, no service. Updates to the servers, etc, which is great. Growing pains, which, given what we are getting, for a very reasonable price........not the end of the world. ***You cannot have multiple unsigned notes open on a patient***

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Wow! Thank you so much Doc! We are humbled by your kind words about our support staff. We truly strive to offer unparalleled customer service to all of our valued clients & your feedback is exactly the reason why we love what we do!

Jennifer H.
doctor/owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, once you get the hang of it

Kommentare: The training is great. The implementation team is very good. They are great at answering your questions. I would like more manuals and less videos (but that's just me)

I like the intuitiveness of the software, it all goes left to right, save at every interval. SOAP notes are easy to produce following the initial visit

Toggling between scheduling and documentation/billing could be a bit more seamless. It's irritating to put a new patient in the schedule and by the time you've entered all the required info, you've forgotten what time and date you were putting them on the schedule for.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for your feedback! We love to hear that our implementation staff are providing great training and it's what we strive for! We do have the scheduler feature that allows access to scheduler from any screen. We will be sure to reach out and one of our staff will ensure you are getting the most of this feature!

Michael P.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Loaded with great features. Easy to learn and use.

Kommentare: I run a high volume practice that includes 8 staff members. I've gone through my fair share of practice management software during my 19 year career and have found ChiroFusion to be in a class of its own. The software's interface is easy on the eyes and extremely user-friendly. We were up and running in about two hours with no setup required on our end. The system is able to efficiently manage our scheduling needs and includes email and text reminders which have really helped to reduce no-shows in the office. Documenting visits is quick and easy and requires a minimum number of clicks. I'm impressed with the quality of the notes considering it takes me less than a minute to document a visit. Submitting and tracking electronic claims to the clearinghouse is quick and easy. Their support staff is awesome and always go the extra mile to help us when we need it, even at nights and on weekends. This company clearly understands the value of great customer service!!

I like the ability to see all pertinent patient info in one screen. Appointment reminders are nice. It's cloud based so there's no software to install or update and I can access my practice from anywhere I have an internet connection - even using my iPhone. Friendly, knowledgeable and responsive support staff. The price can't be beat.

Posting payments manually does take time. I definitely recommend signing up for ERAs which will eliminate having to manually post payments and will automate the entire process. Definitely a time saver for high volume practices, or practices with limited staff resources.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Thanks Doc! The auto-posting payments was of importance to us! Saving your office time & money is a primary focal point for our team and we're always looking for new ways to help make it happen.

David J.
President in USA

Best EHR Ever Used

Kommentare: Great program, easy to use and very Functional for our reporting needs.

EHR is simple to use, intuitive and quick to learn. Able to bring in macros for commonly used statements. Support is awesome and will respond by phone within 45 min of request. Billing is easy as the procedures are automatically added.

Would like to see the reports section expanded. Was advised that this is in the works and will be part of the next update.

Brett M.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I've just started using it. Overall it appears to be a nice program. There are some issues thought.

Kommentare: An electronic EHR from paper. Ease of use for what is there. Bring able to track patient records, files and billing. Bring able to access it anywhere. Overall I think it's better than many programs out there but it is close to being a very nice program.

The ease of using the billing and electronic claim submission. The patient dashboard is nice. The initial exam is fairly thorough and easy to go through.

I don't like the font size and how spread out the patient note is. I would like a soap note to be on one page when printed out. A new patient exam should fit on 1 to 1.5 pages. All the info included on an exam can fit on it. I don't like the extra explanation of every Ortho exam. Takes up too much space and causes extra pages for printing. Changing a CPT or diagnosis code is not an easy process in case you made a mistake and need to change it. Having to go back into the note to change a charge, then back to billing in a pain. The patient search function on the main page pops up the patient, but you cannot access that patient from the basic search. I need to enter a blank search to bring up the advanced search to get a patient up. A patient master list would be a nice option. I have an additional provider at my clinic and the additional fee was not advertised when I signed up, That is misleading when you say you can add as many users as needed, not mentioning additional fees for additional providers. I would like to be able to click on a patient on the schedule and open their note/info. A optional USB card scanner for credit card auto integration would be nice.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Hi Brett, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Looking over your review it sounds like you could use some TLC. It looks like you have not taken advantage of any of the training we offer? We have tried to reach out a few times and we strongly urge all new users to take advantage of our one-on-one training as it will demystify all the aches and pains you have outlined. The system has the ability to do all that you've mentioned and more and all you need is a guiding hand and some simple training. We will reach out again this week, please try and find time to train on the system with one of our stellar specialists that most clients rave about :)

Michael P.
Chiropractor/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Great value. Highly recommend this software.

Kommentare: Improved office efficiency. More time to spend with my family and friends.

Overall, I'm very happy with the system. Our office has used 3 other chiropractic EHR software systems over the past 16 years and taken countless of demos. Although none of these systems have been perfect, I feel that Chirofusion was the best of the bunch and has served us well over the years. The software's interface is simple yet efficient, and simplifies many common office procedures which keeps our staff happy. I also like that the clearinghouse is actually integrated into the software and offered at no additional cost. This makes billing and claims management much easier for my billing staff as there is no need to upload claims to an external clearinghouse. One of the things we love most about this company is their support system. They are literally available anytime you need them including late evenings and even weekends. Melinda and Bonnie have been a huge help and are always pleasant when we call with questions. I highly recommend Chirofusion to anyone looking for a great chiropractic office software.

It would be nice to be able to remove some of the features that we don't use to simplify a few of the screens. I would also like to someday in the future see online scheduling enabled.

Janine H.
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with our office’s choice to switch!

Kommentare: Our office’s experience has been very pleasant. We have no remorse for making the switch.

As the office manager, a software that has the ability to keep me on task with billing and scheduling is of the utmost value. This is what I love most about ChiroFusion! The software is extremely easy to use and the training provided to help you get there is top notch.

If I had to express a concern it would be the inability for patients of the same family to share a common family email account. The team took this feature request to heart and hopefully it will be something we see in the future. Other than that, we are very happy!