Über ChiroFusion

Erschwingliche, zuverlässige und komplette Praxisverwaltungssoftware. Zu 100 % webbasiert. Keine Software zu installieren oder upzudaten.

Erfahre mehr über ChiroFusion

So far this system is a breath of fresh air for me. So simple, easy to use and straightforward, and the implementation process has been just as easy.

I dislike the redundancy of steps needed to make a payment.

Bewertungen zu ChiroFusion

ChiroFusion hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 586 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ChiroFusion bereits verwendet?

Dr. Chris
Dr. Chris
Owner and Chiropractor in USA

Overall great quality and always updating.

I love that it is cloud based and that I can access the software on any device. It also means that it is always being updated with new features to make practice easier. Any time I've had a question, the customer services has been fantastic about getting back to me the same day. Even when I submit a question at the end of the day, when they should be home, somebody usually replies back. Once the first visit is in, it's pretty easy to document each visit and enter appropriate charges.

It's a monthly cost forever. It's the same as paying for maintenance support in some of the other EHR software out there, but it's an expense that I will have forever. I'd like a few more statistical reports, but these are things that can be added in the future with the updates.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Hi Dr. Chris! Thanks for your time in giving us such great feedback. Along with the several reports we already offer, we listen to all feedback from our clients and have many more on the way! One of the most invaluable aspects of being subscription based is that we take care of all the hassles of maintaining compliance, safely storing your data in the cloud and giving you full access to tons of new updates and features we release frequently. It's like have a car warranty that never expires and a car that always stays new! can't beat that ;)

Susan
Chiropractor / Owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

ChiroFusion is the BEST

This software is so easy to learn and use, truly user friendly!! The Support Team at ChiroFusion is fantastic as well, easy to talk to and very responsive. They are very personable! I like that I can access the software remotely from anywhere!! I don't have to be at the office to get work done or check on payments. Also, it is so inexpensive when compared to other software options that have similar features/options - you get more for your buck with ChiroFusion.

I honestly can't come up with an answer to this question.

Angela
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worth it for small business oweners

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

I've been using ChiroFusion since 2018. The program is very easy to use. Any issues that arise are cleared up quickly by watching a short tutorial video in their extensive help library or a simple email to the support team. It's a basic program, easy to learn, easy to use.

It takes many steps to revert a check if an insurance company retracts money or the posting is incorrect. The patient ledger requested by many patients at year end is extremely confusing and not user friendly. Patients have no need to see a complete history of how one visit was paid. It needs to be simpler.

letzte Woche

Hi Angela. Thank you for sharing your experience with ChiroFusion! It's great to hear that you've found the program easy to use and that any issues are quickly resolved through their tutorial videos or support team. Your feedback highlights the importance of a user-friendly interface and accessible support, which are crucial for any software. We appreciate your input!

Elad
chiropractor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Misses the mark in EVERY place that it counts

Kommentare: The help is great, the EHR is great but overall if you use paper and have a biller then rest assured that they will not use the billing, you wont use the calendar, which means you now still have to do a lot of scanning of paperowork to have the information accesbile and a lot of uploading still to send paperwork to your biller. Overall, its a flashy looking software that is behind in todays time for integrating with other calendars and software. Even having text expansion is not thru them. they use textblaze.com (free for everyone to use BTW) which means you have to remember the little shortcuts you make instead of having buttons in the software so you dont have to. I really wished i would use this software but its a lot of work and memorization to stay organized. My paper way might not be as pretty and detailed but id rather have that then extra work which is what you get with this software. This review will save you the $500 set up fee that they will NOT give back to you. Youre welcome.

the EHR portion is good and thats about it

1. The calendar is totally a disaster. If you use google calendar and dont think its great then use the one with chirofusion and you will run back. The ease of accessibility on google on your phone to see what your day looks like is paramount to a business. With chirofusion they tell you to go on your phone browser, go to the site, log in and then go to the calendar. For that reason alone this software sucks. Totally useless because it makes life so much harder. If you have a biller then they will all tell you that the billing section, although it looks great on the demo, does not work well for them. They did whats comfortable for them and ignored what the billers really needed. 2. No phone app. at least if they had that with access to the calendar I wouldnt be here writing this review

Robyn

Everything In One Package

Kommentare: We are excited to move forward with ChiroFusion to streamline our office and implement newer technology.

ChiroFusion offers a collection of all necessary functions bundled together in one program with seamless transition from one function to the next.

The need for OfficeAlly as well threw me off and was overwhelming at first.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Robyn, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that ChiroFusion has met your needs by offering a comprehensive suite of functions all in one package. Our team works hard to ensure a seamless experience for our users, so it's great to know that you've found the transition between functions to be smooth. We're equally excited to continue supporting you on your journey to streamline your office and incorporate newer technology. If you ever have any questions or need assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Thank you for choosing ChiroFusion, and we look forward to continuing to serve you!

Eric
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Simple for Everyone

Simplicity in scheduling and note taking.

Can't have a schedule up while using other chirofusion features simultaneously.

vor 2 Monaten

Eric, Thank you for the 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our scheduling and note-taking features simple to use. Providing user-friendly tools is our priority, and we're glad they're meeting your needs. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

Preston
Chiropractic Physician in USA

Owner and Chiropractic Physician

Kommentare: Fantastic, these guys are great to work with

The ease of access and flow of the program. I love that my patients can schedule online.

I would like more customization of my notes.

Jude
Chiropractic Physician Owner in USA

Primary Chiropractic

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall having a great experience using CF.

CF is user friendly and support library is very comprehensive.

CF has only one option for payment servicer.

vor 2 Monaten

Jude, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with ChiroFusion! We're thrilled to hear that you find our software user-friendly and our support library comprehensive. Providing an intuitive and efficient user interface is a top priority for us, so we're delighted to know that you find it to be the best among our competitors. If you have any further feedback or suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience with ChiroFusion remains exceptional.

Babak
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA

My feedback

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: overall I am satisfied base on my monthly payment

user-friendly, cloud base, I can access my accounts every where and should not limited to the office only

still, some features need to develop, still billing parts are very confusing

Kamie
Front Desk Staff in USA

ChiroFusion is great

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, ChiroFusion has been great to work with. The customer support was phenomenal.

ChiroFusion is super user friendly. It's really streamlined so you don't have to click 100 times to get to the page your looking for. You can access patient info from any page your working on.

I really dislike how multiple patients can't use the same email.

SHAUNTE
Administrative Coordinator in USA

Chiro

Kommentare: Great software

Love the new features recently added that allow me to see a snapshot of patient info without having to actually open the patient chart

Nothing so far but will definitely let ya know if that changes and I think of something

kevin
DC in USA

Great so far

Kommentare: great overall, Simple, easy to use, friendly staff, they really care about saving you money and helping you be successful.

Easy to use, fast responses from customer service.

Inability to be logged into the same account on more than one computer. I am one practitioner but i go back and forth between rooms so we are going to try the ipad options but sometimes its easier to have a check in system and computer. Also, not a fan of users being attached to emails. not sure how this will work for older folks without and email, kids, families, etc. Still learning the software so far.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Hi Kevin! Thank you for your feedback! We're glad that you are enjoying your experience with us and happy with your transition. There's a lot of super techy stuff that goes on behind the scenes, and the unique patient email address allows for a fully integrated sync and importing of patient intakes and online scheduling. Patients with minors can add a child as an alias to their account. I will be sure to have a specialist reach out and assist on this one! Also, users can automatically log into multiple devices throughout the practice and you can have multiple users all logged in at the same time. The security feature that you reference regarding user login, is one that many EHR's implement. This crucial aspect supports privacy compliance and ensures that no one has the ability to access your patient data when you walk out of the room. It simply requires a user to logout of one session, before logging into another. Compliance = Passing Audits = Getting Paid = Win/Win for all!

Mark
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good Overall choice

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good. However it does get frustrating when you can add on things like online scheduling and text reminders through a 3rd party at a fraction of a cost of going through the software

The cost and simplicity of use are a big plus.

Everything is an add-on, so you have to pick and choose carefully. Otherwise the costs will very quickly increase

Hugo
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New user turned loyal customer!

The design layout is elegant. The user experience is amazing and the user-friendliness is great. You can tell a lot of thought and effort has been placed on developing the ChiroFusion software. My only regret is not choosing this software sooner!

There are certain features I wouldn't mind seeing but they are not detrimental.

Dr. Robert
Chiropractic Physician in USA

Good featured chiropractic EHR

ChiroFusion makes it relatively straightforward and quick to write compliant exam and progress notes without a lot of customization.

This EHR does not do a great job of keeping track of patients medications, and supplements, particularly if you dispense supplements.

Dr.

Old Dogs, New Tricks

Kommentare: We decided to wait on this review until we had actually learned the system.....so here goes: Started out in this business with paper charts, paper claims, etc. etc. Recent EHR changes, as well as electronic billing brought me to medisoft and the other 'fusion' type software, which is less and less free the more you add to it. It was time to look for a comprehensive suite that will enable the billing, scheduling, and documentation all in one suite. The team at Chirofusion has filled all of the required boxes. I was paying $89 per month for a clearinghouse, and their new annual maintenance fee added another $30 per month. In addition, keeping Medisoft up to date annually was another $40-50 per month. Strictly speaking, this software is saving me money over the prior approach. Your documentation will be top notch. The transition was a little painful, as everything is interconnected, but once you get used to that fact, and realize that your office is now paperless, you will have no trouble moving forward. The daily reports are comprehensive, and the exam routines are very comprehensive, and will allow you to include as much information as you would really care to have in the file.

The support team is superb. I mean superb. They work very hard, and hopefully they are fully appreciated for what they are doing for our profession. They have vast amounts of appreciation from this office. The billing module is also superb. When using Medisoft in the past, which has been a mainstay for many years, the accounting was never fully spot on (no doubt a reflection of how we were using it). This system, however, will allow you to keep track of every single transaction, posting, write off and payment. Patient payments are kept in our system as unapplied credits until the claim comes back, at which point we will adjust the line items, apply patient responsibility, and close the claim. Bang. Done. ****For your medicare patients, make sure that you go through the write offs carefully. One of our big insurers will assign a non covered status to exams, extremities, etc., and the system will automatically follow suit. You will have to manually assign these responsibilities to the patient when posting the EOB. If I can learn this, you can learn this.**** Posting of the remits is as painless as it can possibly be. The integration with Office Ally is superb, and you do not even need an account with them. You will communicate with Office Ally only when setting up your insurance companies for EOB / ERA / EDI, and that's it. If they do not accept a claim, you better figure out why (they will generally tell you), so you can correct and resubmit it.

This is a newish product. They are still working on it, and there are quirks. It took us a while to learn them. Do not hit the enter key in the payment entry screen, or it tanks the whole affair. From what I can see, they are working diligently to get through these issues, and they do listen. Note and a claim in 30 seconds is perhaps a stretch. If you are going to be collecting, applying, and accounting for a copayment or deductible payment, that is 15 seconds right there. There is a fair amount of clicking just to enter a payment, and it will not recall anything from previous visits. If you are interested in keeping track of relevent changes in your patient's picture from one visit to the next, it will take you a short while to document this as well. It does pull through information from the last visit, and makes it very easy however. Some of the screens are a bit disjointed. The software does not have the polish that it will in a year or so, but it does it's job very well, and is perfect for smaller to mid sized practices. Not convinced it is a high volume practice solution, but if that is you, then have someone running around with a laptop behind you, and you will be all set. Couple of friday mornings, no service. Updates to the servers, etc, which is great. Growing pains, which, given what we are getting, for a very reasonable price........not the end of the world. ***You cannot have multiple unsigned notes open on a patient***

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Wow! Thank you so much Doc! We are humbled by your kind words about our support staff. We truly strive to offer unparalleled customer service to all of our valued clients & your feedback is exactly the reason why we love what we do!

first week of using the software, and haven't done my 4 training sessions yet so far so good

Kommentare: Great price for what you get and was up and running quickly.

I like that the software is relatively easy to use. Once you get to know the flow, its pretty easy. I love that it is web based, so I can access it from anywhere. The overall look of the pages are very good and clear. I have written support a few times as I was trying to figure things out and they always respond super quick and have been very helpful. I also love that your help section has tons of information on it. So far very happy with the software.

I have a few things that are a little bothersome as i'm learning to use the app that I would love to change, but are not deal breakers. hoping that in time as updates go out these things will get changed. I don't like how some pages you need to save before you click to the next, while other pages save automatically. I find that if im in a hurry I will put in all my findings and compete the longest form of a encounter and click the next tab forgetting that that page in particular needs to be saved manually. I wish I had more flexibility with the text message reminders to change what gets sent out. I also would love if the online intakes would work with cell phones, as about half of my patients try to open the email on their phone and then give up when it doesn't work. I also have occasional issues where either the site times out, or the connection gets bogged down and things freeze up on me, but this hasn't been too bad yet. my last complaint is I wish the scheduling area was a little more clear. Depending on how you click the name will either bring up that appointment or send you the patients profile, which is a huge pain if you click it wrong. If there was a icon or something that told you were or how to click on the name it would be helpful Overall I do really like the software, there are just tweaks you have to learn and once you do its easy going, but having a busy week and learning the software at the same time got a little cumbersome.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Hi Doc, Thanks for your feedback! We do have a near future update coming for the scheduler and specific to what you have mentioned. You will be pleased with the update :) We also will take your feedback back to our team for the auto-save aspect in reporting. As for the Text reminders, these are industry standard and common format. We will pass along your feedback for intakes, as currently they are designed to work with any computer/tablet. We will also have someone reach out to you regarding your issue with speed. We do not have any reported issues with our server speeds and are hosted on Microsoft Azure. Our average page loading time is 1.6 to 2.2 seconds on average. There may be something related to your internet or system and we'd be happy to help you figure it out :)

Lisa
Dc in USA

Very happy customer!

Kommentare: My experience has been exceptional… The price is very reasonable, we used support for the first few months and it was very very prompt with all her questions, great tutorials whenever we need to learn something new, love that our patients can get a text reminder that is huge! And overall the fact that it is cloud-based and quick in the office setting makes it very convenient and practical for us. Was an excellent choice. Highly recommend!

I love that it is cloud-based. I can check on appointments at home, change the schedule, work on a file. My office manager takes the phones with her on our day off and continues to schedule people from home. Also has a very user friendly interface very quick to do a patient soap notes after their visit with the upgrades of integrated

Not much for con! Would be nice to have the report section a little more extensive, but I think that is in the works in a future upgrade.

Ashley
Co-owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great opportunities for various offices

Kommentare: Overall, the implementation of ChiroFusion has been a great decision for our office. We have been using the software for a little over 4 years and have seen some improvements (billing software, online intakes, and scheduling functions)and some changes that were detractors from our use of the system (unable to email detailed receipt, billing reports in old system were much more customizable and user friendly, case selection).

-They are constantly changing portions of the system to improve functionality, workflow, and offer more variations to meet the needs of different offices. -improved accuracy and speed of completion of notes for patients -ability for users to request changes/upgrades to the system -payment software integration -can use with any secure internet connection (great for working from home or remote offices)

-the software is not ideal but is usable for a cash practice (ie. Intakes ask for insurance info and cannot be modified, billing software is improving) -text message reminders (an add-on option) are unable to be customized/responded to (I believe this is still the case as this is the reason we have not subscribed to this feature -billing reports are lacking in their capabilities

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loaded with great features. Easy to learn and use.

Kommentare: I run a high volume practice that includes 8 staff members. I've gone through my fair share of practice management software during my 19 year career and have found ChiroFusion to be in a class of its own. The software's interface is easy on the eyes and extremely user-friendly. We were up and running in about two hours with no setup required on our end. The system is able to efficiently manage our scheduling needs and includes email and text reminders which have really helped to reduce no-shows in the office. Documenting visits is quick and easy and requires a minimum number of clicks. I'm impressed with the quality of the notes considering it takes me less than a minute to document a visit. Submitting and tracking electronic claims to the clearinghouse is quick and easy. Their support staff is awesome and always go the extra mile to help us when we need it, even at nights and on weekends. This company clearly understands the value of great customer service!!

I like the ability to see all pertinent patient info in one screen. Appointment reminders are nice. It's cloud based so there's no software to install or update and I can access my practice from anywhere I have an internet connection - even using my iPhone. Friendly, knowledgeable and responsive support staff. The price can't be beat.

Posting payments manually does take time. I definitely recommend signing up for ERAs which will eliminate having to manually post payments and will automate the entire process. Definitely a time saver for high volume practices, or practices with limited staff resources.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

Thanks Doc! The auto-posting payments was of importance to us! Saving your office time & money is a primary focal point for our team and we're always looking for new ways to help make it happen.

Tracy

Satisfied customer

Kommentare: Very good

Integrates easily with clearinghouse, allows for endless macros templates, and has some added features on back end for billing that work well like emailing statements and mailmystatement services. Has excellent customer service, they reach out very fast to fix problems. You can suggest changes and there is an entire board of them, many get implemented if enough people 'vote' for them or if the admins seem to think its a very logical suggestion they'll add it quickly.

Like any software, you will have to figure out how to best integrate with what you do and your workflow. There isn't a single software out there that allows you to plug and play and magically does everything perfect, or at least I've yet to encounter one. What you put into up front efforts with training and problem solving with your flow will pay off exponentially. 3.5 years in now and we spend VERY LITTLE time every day (minutes..) doing routine admin things that used to take hours to do with staff with previous systems / workflows. Notes are a breeze...and very accurate.

Sean

Not all that

Kommentare: This product initially looks great but once you get in it is slow in the cloud based system. It often needs to be refreshed. There is way to many clicks to get from one page to another. It's hard to see the big picture (calendar) for a particular patient and the reports are incomplete and inaccurate.
The financial side of it is a pain in the rear and I am just a private pay office.
It's clunky at best and even when on the phone with them and they are going through it with me, often times they are lost and refreshing to figure out why something in particular might not be working.
Also, the text reminders still get sent out even when you cancel or reschedule an appointment.
It's also quite a bit more than $99. Better to find something else than waste time on this product.

How it looks and its initial simplicity of the SOAP

Very clunky. Often needs to be refreshed. Poor and inaccurate reports. Too many clicks. Having to hop from one screen to another to enter financial data and the system crashing. Text reminders still get sent if you cancel or reschedule and appointment. Cant see the big picture on the calendar for future visits. Costs way more than $99 a month and requires a lot of your time.

Antwort von ChiroFusion

We're sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience, as this is not the norm with our clients. We offer several hours of free training to all clients and it appears that you've only taken advantage of a 40 min. session. Client satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we were unaware of such an opportunity in your most recent feedback indicating you were doing well and didn't require any assistance. We pride ourselves on being a transparent company and our pricing of only $99/month is clearly stated on our website with no hidden, or additional fees. Please note, text reminders may still transmit on appointments canceled last min. When it comes to server reliability, we boast a 1.3 second page loading time with no incidences of interruption even from high volume offices. A poor internet connection can affect any web browsing experience. We'd like the opportunity to change your experience & we'll happily contact you first thing Monday morning.

Cheryl

Quick and detailed Exam and SOAP notes

1. Patients love the ease and professional online intake forms. 2. Very easy to customize care plan templates. Tabs make it easy to complete detailed Exam and SOAP notes quickly 3. Help videos are very useful 4. Specifically designed for chiropractors

1. Some glitches with online scheduling. 2. Patient check-in for appointments does not include subjective for patient to complete like similar software 3. Online intake forms cannot be completed on cell phone and email to patient does not communicate this to patient

Kristen

Unity Chiropractic Review

Kommentare: Our overall experience with chirofusion has been phenomenal! Our agent was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He was with us every step of the way when we signed up. He was able to answer all of our questions immediately and got us set up with the team that can answer questions if we can’t find it in the help tab. Everyone is always extremely nice!

It’s very easy to navigate. When we signed on with chirofusion we were opening! We didn’t have time to learn a software but I was able to quickly pick up on it. It stores ALOT of information about patients, the setup alone is probably my favorite. I’ve used many chiro softwares and this one has, by far, been my most favorite. It’s very organized.

The only thing I would change, and this is me comparing to other softwares I’ve used, is the check in and check out process. I believe when we check someone in, it should throw their name into a separate column and when we check them out, it’ll disappear from that column. It helps us to know who all is still in the office. I see the abbreviations but it’s so hard to get use to those.

Great Software

Kommentare: I've enjoyed its simplicity, ease of use and customer support.

Ease of Use Affordability Customer Support PRICE!!!

When clicking the segment to be adjust it allows opens another dialogue box for each segment to indicate listing.