Use LeadMailbox for more than Lead Management!

Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Scott H.
Vice President - Residential Mortgage Project Manager
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We initially signed on as we needed a Lead Management system for the purpose of Purchasing and disbursing Lending Tree leads. However, we immediately noticed a greater value and potential for our usage. We began having Loan Officers manually enter leads, that had yet to apply. LMBX provides standard email templates to use, but then… We began creating our own for: Pre-Approvals/Quals, Realtor email drips, Continued Marketing and Funded emails. I manage our account as the system admin, and even at that level, it could not be more user friendly.

Vorteile: I have been part of many large CRM implementations at other banks. The biggest challenge with adoption to these systems is ease of use. Our Sales team loves this tool because it is so easy to use. Our next phase is to implement LMBX with our Residential Mortgage LOS. The product has more than met our expectations. No issues. The price is right, and the support has been fantastic.

Nachteile: Need a better solution for HTML graphic emails and ability to insert tables, paste jpegs, etc. in emails. Ability to easily sort through larger page displays of leads over 100, would be nice.

Very helpful in customizing

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Dawn S.
Online teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It keeps me in touch with clients when and how I want, in all stages of the businesses relationship and so my clients are very comfortable with me. Real relationship builder!

Vorteile: I love that I can keep in touch with my clients and ask how they are coming along without lifting a finger. Leadmailbox worked with me to create my ideal campaigns. Huge time savings and my clients feel connected with me.

Nachteile: The software is so versatile that it took an initial time expenditure to learn how to make it work best for me, but worth it.

Ecellent value

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Nick A.
Sales Manager, VP
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Leadmailbox allows us to collect data, leads, make calls and email market from one location and the value is tremendous!

Vorteile: I like it a lot, it allows your people to get organized, gather data, make calls and email market from one location and at a great price!

Nachteile: For the cost there is nothing I disliked.

LeadMailbox....

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Terry D.
Assoc Broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 8.5

Vorteile: it's ez to use...simple auto responders.....the dialer is great..... mass email is pretty cool too.

Nachteile: Well everything is formatted in plain text ...so no HTML thus the emails are somewhat limited it content. Just a minor thing though.....for the money it's a good value.

Best Customer Service in the Industry

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Tim M.
Branch Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used LeadMail Box for many years and they are hands down the best value in the market !

Vorteile: Quick to respond and very knowledgeable

Nachteile: I do not have any cons to list as this service is excellent

High expectation, not so high turnout

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Mortgage Broker NMLS ID# 1482516
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They have some good points to them but overall they are lukewarm when it comes to their technology.

Vorteile: I like the automation of the software. It helps build a presence before you get there and touch the customer.

Nachteile: The functionality is way off. The integration features didn't work for me. Other main values points that were promised before i purchased were flawed. The 3.2 fannie export is a joke. It sounds nice when they try to sell you on it but it doesn't work. Their customer service is also very sparse. Their support team, i found unknowledable and pretentious.