Über FreshBooks

Ab 15 $ / Monat. Leicht zu bedienende Online-Abrechnungs- und Zeiterfassungs-Lösung. Wird von mehr als 10 Millionen Personen verwendet.

Erfahre mehr über FreshBooks

The ease of use and support, combined with the price point make a great deal.

Still lack and if we forget to save it will be lost.

Bewertungen zu FreshBooks

FreshBooks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4.382 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FreshBooks bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (4.382)

Dinos
Dinos
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I use FreshBooks because it's support kicks ass...

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mehmet
Buchhalter in Deutschland
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Für ein kleines Unternehmen optimal

Eine einfache Buchführung mit allen Funktionen die wir brauchen.

Nachteile haben wir keine festgestellt.

Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hilfreiche Software für ein klein Betrieb

Kommentare: Gute software für klein Team

Mit FreshBooks konnten wir als klein Team unsere Arbeitsqualität verbessern und beschleunigen. Besonders für Finanz Themen und Rechnungen

von mir aus als klein Team ist schon sehr gut. Aber passt nicht für ein große Unternehmen. Das sollte noch mehr Tools und Futures haben.

Shubham
Shubham
Certified Internet Consultant in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best invoicing and accounting software here

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: After trying so many software like QB, Freshbooks is one of the best software. I recommended this app to few of my friends over the years and everyone is satisfied.

It is easy to navigate, simple to input data, not expensive for the accounding system. once you insert all the info and connect with the expense accounts, it is easy to use. I run my reports, prepare tax documents in seconds. i would like greater visual customization of invoices and estimates in Freshbooks. Freshbooks has perfect value for money product in compare of other software like QB.

overall great platfrom, but poor execution on the mobile app.

Kelly
Kelly
Social Media Manager in Kanada
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

I depend on FreshBooks for my business daily

Kommentare: I would describe my overall experience as good. They are always there when I need them. Rarely are there any outages.

I like that FreshBooks is easy to use and they are always finding new ways to make doing business easier.

I think the Quotes and Estimates area could be a little more detailed. Maybe adding different templates for each type of business.

Lance
Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top notch basic account and payment processing for the small business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

So easy to create recurring invoices and process them automatically against customer credit cards. This product revolutionized how we process recurring services.

it's relatively basic, it's missing some features of bigger/more expensive apps/services, but is great for the small business

Susan
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really like FreshBooks but there's room for improvement

Kommentare: Here's the skinny on FreshBooks (the good, the bad, and the ugly): The Good:
You can't beat the visual dashboard for tracking outstanding and past payments for clients. It's a great billing system for small businesses and especially consultants or freelancers. The recurring billing/invoicing system is FAB!
Like many platforms these days, Freshbooks showcases a library of "add-ons" to help enhance your experience. Some of the best ones (in my book, as a tech consultant and marketer) are Hubspot, Shopify, Mailchimp, Bidsketch, BaseCamp, and Podio. There's a decent time tracking feature, along with the ability to track expenses. You can create/assign staff to project billing. Of course, you can issue "estimates" to prospects for future projects. As you send invoices through the Freshbooks system, it will log "sent" emails for you. And the system is designed to handle manual invoices for snail mail as well. Each client/business that you bill receives their own "login" to your dashboard to view their invoice(s). This is a nice touch, as clients may often "misplace" that original email with your invoice in it... It integrates very nicely with Stripe and PayPal (although I hear that may be changing - what? I know) plus Freshbooks has its own payment feature. I never have issues with payments, they always come through the system promptly (for online playing, 24-48 hours, the norm). The Bad:
I'm not a fan of the reporting feature, while it's functional, it doesn't allow enough flexibility that a diverse consultant such as myself would like (need) to have. There are several reporting functions for each core feature (Accounting, Clients, Invoicing, and Time Tracking). But no option for custom reporting, which I often need as my diverse array of clientele has different process, set-ups, etc. At the very least, I would like to be able to customize the built-in reports on some level. I've not found an add-on that would assist me with this pain point.
The Ugly:
Finally, sadly, the worst thing I have to say about FreshBooks is that the Android app is greatly lacking. As the years (and technology) progress, that could eventually become a deal breaker. All the features in the world won't do a consultant much good if all of those same features can't be accessed via mobile device. We're ALL mobile these days, doncha know.
However, if you split your time between desktop/Mac and mobile, then Freshbooks is well worth a look!

Eugene
Project Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hourly Billing Champion thanks to FreshBooks

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with FreshBooks. Invoices are quickly generated and paid, and hourly tracking has gone from a burden to an easy process directly integrated into our day to day tasks.

I like the easy invoice creation process which allows customers to quickly pay their bill by simply clicking one button on the online invoice. In addition the financial reports provided are excellent and really give great financial insight into the business.

The cost of Credit Card processing is a bit pricey, but overall there is not much to dislike about this amazing product.

Melissa
designer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Freshbooks outperforms Quickbooks.

I enjoy the modern feel of Freshbook. It makes me not hate the accounting aspects of owing my own business.

There are no cons to FreshBooks, it is a delight to use.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in USA
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Accounting and time tracking made easy with Freshbooks

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I mainly use the time tracking tool before generating an invoice to send to the client. I can also monitor my annual (or multi-year) gross income with the help of accounting tools. Very easy to use. Customer service is top notch.

Time tracking and invoicing are two of FreshBooks' many strengths; The software also has excellent tools for managing expenses. Super fun and easy to use.

For the expense management features to work properly, you must upgrade your account from the basic level. Still, many companies would consider the investment to be worth it.

Ragu
Pharmacist in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One and only best In Freshbooks

Kommentare: Freshbooks is overall wonderful experience. These are well processing.

Freshbooks is best mobile app.these are delightful users experience.

Freshbooks is sometimes problem for invoice processing.

Krishna
Executive in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Financial services

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Invoice services and paytm services are good.

You should improve the history of invoice.

Brad
Brad
Owner and Licensed Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent Support for Payroll

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is easy to use for bookkeeping, and I can integrate my payroll. Also, I had some questions about setting up the payroll aspect and integrating it with Gusto and my bank. Freshbooks account manager [sensitive content hidden] reached out to me and helped me get things set up. She did a great job, and she also connected me with [sensitive content hidden] in payroll support. They both got on a Zoom call with me and helped me set things up. Great Experience:)

I don't have any negatives at this time.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't Waist Your Money on Any Other Accounting Software

Kommentare: We struggled to find a solution that would allow us to easily track the time for multiple employees and make billing as simple as a couple of clicks. Most everything we used or tried required multiple systems that either didn't integrate at all or didn't integrate well, and required a lot of time to prep invoices and collect payments. Frehsbooks eliminated all of those issues and paid for itself in the first month.

It saves my team hours of time every month. It easy to manage clients, track subscriptions, track hours and send invoices. Oh and it makes taxes season a breeze! The milage tracking feature has saved me over thousands per year in taxes since they released it.

The only complaint I have with Freshbooks is the Expenses feature. It has the ability to connect to your bank account to automatically pull in your charges, however, it never stays connected to our bank and it becomes a hassle. But they are great about helping to resolve the issue when it happens.

Molly
Molly
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

FreshBooks as a Photographer (solo small business)

Kommentare: I have been using FreshBooks for over 2-years and am currently using it. I used FreshBooks a long time ago when they were new and more minimal. It has been great to see them grow up. The cost is a bit steep so I may not continue to use them -- I'm 50/50 at the moment. If they provided more value for the cost I would consider it a good investment, but paying for a CRM on top of that is expensive. Overall I do love the software!

I love the clean and friendly UX of FreshBooks! It is a pretty efficient piece of software that helps me get paid quickly and easily. I feel it has grown up so much over the years too. Invoicing is super easy and tracking expenses. Those are my primary base needs to run my business.

I do wish that entering client information was a bit more intuitive as I feel like I'm doing input for a client into my contacts, importing it to my CRM, and then hand inputting into FreshBooks again feels redundant. I would really really really love to see a Mac App to complete the mobility and desktop experience. I dislike having to open a web page to manage things on a daily basis.

Benjamin
Production Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FreshBooks is the best software I've used for my small business.

Kommentare: FreshBooks is truly a joy to use. It helps keep my estimation and billing running smoothly, and makes it easy to process payments, and gives a lot of options to allow my clients to pay me in the way that works best for them. I love that you can track invoices from the moment you send them, and you can see when the client has viewed them, and even message the client right in the invoicing portal. I had used Quickbooks for years at another job I had, and also used it from time to time with my own businesses, but I was never happy with it. It was always clunky, slow, and glitchy, and was kind of on the basic side with it's features, or you had to pay another fee to add more features. I found FreshBooks through an ad, and gave their free trial a shot, and I was hooked from the start. the software is so responsive and easy to use, I don't believe I've ever had any kind of glitches or crashes while using it. The mobile app integrates perfectly with it, and keeps all the things I need on a regular basis at my finger tips. Any issues I've ever had, they support team was quick and efficient in helping me an answering my questions. Overall, FreshBooks is a wonderful company, and they make wonderful software that I thoroughly enjoy using.

I love how intuitive and easy it is to use. The invoicing, payment processing, and overall accounts receivable functions are so simple, yet powerful and allow me to accomplish everything I need to in that area. The support staff is wonderful and extremely responsive, and it just helps my one man operation run smoothly when it comes to the accounting.

So far I haven't found anything about the software that I don't like.

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Invoice and expense tracking automation

Kommentare: The features that make FreshBooks such a superb invoicing and accounting application for small businesses may not be sufficient for larger enterprises. Not all small businesses can afford FreshBooks because it is more expensive than some comparable solutions.

Because of FreshBooks' intuitive design, keeping track of business money and other administrative tasks is a breeze. Save time and work more efficiently with FreshBooks' convenient time-saving tools, such recurring invoices and cost monitoring.

FreshBooks's user-friendly interface is a major selling point for me as a financial manager. We've found great use in the time-saving tools, such automatic invoicing and expense tracking. Nonetheless, I have found a few shortcomings, such as a lack of robust reporting tools and a dearth of available integrations. Despite these concerns, FreshBooks has been a great help to me.

Bryan
CEO in Ghana
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effortless Invoicing with FreshBooks: A Game-Changer for Small Businesses

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with FreshBooks has been excellent. As a small business owner, I appreciate the platform's user-friendly interface and seamless invoicing capabilities. While the software may lack some advanced accounting features and could benefit from more detailed reporting options, it more than makes up for it with its ease of use and efficiency. The pricing plans may be a bit steep for some users, but the value that FreshBooks provides is undeniable. Overall, I highly recommend FreshBooks to any small business looking to streamline their invoicing and accounting processes.

FreshBooks offers a variety of features that make invoicing and financial management effortless, including customizable invoices, recurring payments, automated late payment reminders, time-tracking, and expense tracking. As a digital marketing business owner, I was pleasantly surprised by how seamlessly FreshBooks integrated with our existing workflows, saving us time and effort on a daily basis. Their platform's user-friendly interface and efficient features make it a top-notch solution for small businesses looking to streamline their financial processes.

Although FreshBooks is a great invoicing and accounting software for small businesses, it may not be suitable for larger enterprises with more complex financial needs. Some advanced accounting features such as inventory management or fixed asset tracking are missing from the platform.While FreshBooks provides a range of useful reports, some users might find that the options are not as extensive as they would like. For instance, the software could benefit from more detailed insights into sales trends, expenses, and cash flow.While FreshBooks is an excellent invoicing and accounting solution, some users may find the pricing plans to be relatively expensive, particularly if they only require basic invoicing functionality. Additionally, some users may be disappointed to find that certain features are only available on more expensive plans.While FreshBooks has a user-friendly interface, certain features can be challenging to navigate, particularly for users who are not tech-savvy. For instance, creating custom reports or integrating third-party applications can be a bit complicated.While FreshBooks does offer a mobile app, some users may find that it lacks certain features and functionality. For example, tracking time and expenses on the go can be a bit clunky, and the app could benefit from more advanced project management tools.

Maciej
Co-founder & Marketing Director in Kuwait
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FreshBooks is a comprehensive accounting software

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience with FreshBooks. It's a comprehensive accounting software that makes it easy to track expenses, manage invoices, and keep track of payments. The user interface is straightforward and simple to use, making it easy to navigate and get the information you need quickly. The customer service team is also always available to answer any questions you may have. The only downside is that it can be difficult to set up and configure, especially for those unfamiliar with accounting software.

FreshBooks is a comprehensive accounting software that makes it easy to track expenses, manage invoices, and keep track of payments. The user interface is straightforward and simple to use, making it easy to navigate and get the information you need quickly. Additionally, the customer service team is always available to answer any questions you may have.

The only downside to FreshBooks is that it can be difficult to set up and configure, especially for those unfamiliar with accounting software. Additionally, some of the features are a bit limited and could be improved.

Tường
Director in Vietnam
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This software is extremely easy to use.Beautiful user interface, easy to operate and very profession

Kommentare: We work very well with the team thanks to work sharing, document sharing is quick and easy.

Completely convenient and easy. I find that overall this is a great program I use to start designing for businesses automatically. Can be combined with other apps I am using. No more spending weeks billing and sending to customers. Freshbooks will create an invoice and send it out in seconds send suggestions, track my time, invoice clients and adjust my costs for financial reporting, all in one easy-to-use. Track and control account simply, no longer spend too much effort because of many types of account simply each day. Smart reporting system combined with easy and effective teamwork place.

FreshBooks is designed with auto-leveling and data checking to ensure all numbers are accurate and logical. But since our trades are so accurate, I don't have any negative points

Erica
Erica
Content Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Stellar customer service. Simple interface.

Kommentare: FreshBooks helps me do the essential tasks of invoices and expenses while also helping me get a big picture view of my business's financial health.

I started my freelance business nearly 3 years ago, and after initial struggles with Quickbooks (I even had a 2-hour training session with a Quickbooks instructor who just further confused me), I put off dealing with the financial side of my business for over a year (until my CPA was hounding me for tax stuff). Upon the recommendation of another freelancing friend, I decided to give FreshBooks a try. I finally got FreshBooks up and running, and I was amazed at how much it relieved my stress, rather than adding to it. The basic setup is simple and straight-forward, but as my business has grown, I've been impressed with little tricks built into FreshBooks that helps me save time and get a better overall view of my business. Also, I don't think I've ever experienced such consistently helpful and friendly customer service. Any time I call with a question, the person on the phone is empowered to help me out.

There are even more integrations and advancements that I think FreshBooks could offer to be even better. Here are a few examples: + I'd love to be able to do some kind of forecasting of income based either on draft invoices for project currently in the works, or estimates that have been accepted. + I wish I could set up estimates so clients could accept/reject specific line items so that I could send one estimate with different options, rather than multiple different estimates. + I wish I could apply discounts to specific line items in the invoices rather than the subtotal of the entire invoice so I could discount my services without discounting passed-along expenses I incur. I've shared such feedback and other minor requests with the FreshBooks team, and they've sounded receptive, so I hope updates/upgrades like these will one day be available.

Charles
Owner in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Worst online Invoicing System on the planet

Kommentare: Freshbooks is the worst company I have every dealt with. I had a legitimate complaint about the software duplicating, triplicating and some times four versions of the same transaction. They ignored my complaint for over a year and when I finally reached a VP to discuss, then cancelled my account in under 48 hours losing years of business information, including invoices, contacts etc. Freshbooks goal is to get your money and then destroy you business. To add insult to injury, 18 months after Freshbooks canceled and deleted my account, they charged my credit card for another year subscription. Basically Freshbooks wants your money, prepared to sell you a horrible solution, will kick you off if you complaint too loudly and then charge you for another year with zero accountability. Freshbooks should be facing fraud charges and or a Class Action lawsuit. I expect either very shortly in the future.

The software was easy to use and did allow me to set up a single customer with multiple email address (you can not do this on Quickbooks)

The software was horrible. It would duplicate, triplicate and sometimes four times recreate the same bank account or credit card entry. this made life for my book keeper a nightmare. You then complain about this oversight and Freshbooks would ignore your complaint, indicate it was a once only issue (which it never was) and eventually will kick you off their platform with less than 48 hours notice losing years worth of business information, including invoices, contacts etc. Freshbooks will go down in the Hall of Fame of worst business software platform ever. My advise to all is avoid this platform at all cost and use another online solution. Freshbooks will screw you over the first chance they get.

Heidi
attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great for timekeeping and invoicing, but challenging for bookkeeping

Kommentare: Great for invoicing and timekeeping, but bookkeeping function requires a course in accounting or more in-depth training that I just didn't have time for.

As an attorney in solo practice, the timekeeping function is great. I can use my app or use the computer easily, and it tracks my time in a neat report for clients beautifully. I also find invoicing clients very simple, although I've found some difficulties with customization when it comes to my clients on retainer. Otherwise I've been very pleased.

I had a very difficult time using the bookkeeping software on the program. I couldn't customize taxes, and I found that because I have no background in accounting I was really messing up frequently. I ended up outsourcing bookkeeping to Bench, which has worked out fine but it's only been a couple of months. the difficulty using Freshbooks for bookkeeping made tax time very difficult and stressful because I had to completely redo what I had entered in the program.

Antwort von FreshBooks

Hey Heidi, thank you for taking the time to share your review of FreshBooks! I'm glad to hear that you've had an overall positive experience using FreshBooks, aside from the bookkeeping side of things. FreshBooks does aim to be an intuitive software so folks can manage their books effectively, but we're always welcome to hearing feedback about what could be improved. You can provide that feedback directly to our Support Team, who can be reached at 1-866-303-6061 Monday through Friday, 8am-8pm EST or help@freshbooks.com. ^DM

Richard
Richard
Chief Door Stop in USA

Great product paired to the friendliest support in financial software.

Kommentare: The biggest benefit we receive is how easy it is to send invoices and get paid online. Freshbooks makes this a lot easier than some of the other solutions we've tried over the years.

Freshbooks is a simple and straight-forward accounting solution. It's delivered with relatively small amount of standard accounting categories so you're not overwhelmed placing expenses into their proper buckets and adding new categories is quite easy. Our business doesn't have a ton of complex expenses - and if yours does, Freshbooks might not be a good fit. What we love about Freshbooks is how straight-forward their invoicing system has been. It's easy to create recurring invoicing and it integrates with popular credit card processors to facilitate easy online payments. Perhaps the attribute that has kept us with Freshbooks through the years is their customer service - it's amazing. Customer service has always been super friendly, easy to understand, and they always seen eager to help. This interest and willingness to be helpful goes a long way.

The only con we've experienced with Freshbooks is their limited subscription levels. We've exceed their standard top level package but we're not quite big enough to financially justify a custom/enterprise package. It seems Freshbooks is ideal for customers with a lot of recurring transactions - which, we have more individual transactions than recurring so this is part of our problem. Regardless, Freshbooks staff has always been quite helpful in offering up solutions to help us make the most of our subscription limits (500 active clients).

Randall
Randall
IT Support Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

FreshBooks provides small businesses with some of the best invoicing and billing features available.

Kommentare: Billing and invoicing were made much easier using this software.

FreshBooks gives small businesses a well-designed and intuitive user interface that can easily be used for a variety of different functions, most notably billing, and invoicing. Users are given a wide array of attractive template designs to choose from when creating invoices, allowing for catchy, yet professional looking documents. FreshBooks also provides users with tools for team collaboration, estimates, and projects, all of which can be easily navigated and set up to increase your small businesses' ability to maximize communication, send automatic reminders, submit proposals, and secure jobs with relative ease. As an accounting package, FreshBooks also provides users with the ability to perform some fundamental bookkeeping and accounting functions, has some bank reconciliation functions, enables you to accept online credit card payments, and provides many of these features via their full-featured mobile application. Last but not least, FreshBooks provides excellent customer service from the start. A detailed and easily followed tutorial will help new users get started, while their well-trained staff is always ready to provide users with answers to any questions or issues they may encounter. FreshBooks is very proud of their customer service and their customer satisfaction rating, and it really shows when you speak with one of their representatives.

One limitation in FreshBooks as an accounting package is the fact that they utilize single-entry accounting. While this may not be an obvious flaw to a new small business owner, it will become apparent as more accounts are created, employees are hired, and payment options are implemented. Single-entry accounting is quick and simple, but it certainly leaves something to be desired. Over the years some application updates have diminished or completely removed some useful features, like service and customer records, and inventory tracking, all of which were very convenient and helpful features.

Alexandra
Alexandra
Chief Executive Officer in
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Freshbooks is the perfect solutions for service based businesses

Kommentare: We've used Freshbooks for quite sometime now in our business. When searching for billing software, I needed something smoothe, mobile and also that allowed for customer portals that could be branded to our company. This was a big deal for us, so we absolutely wanted to make sure it was a feature in whatever software it was and Freshbooks did just that. Freshbooks is super easy to use and handles everything from the customer accounts, to the invoicing to recurring charges and credits. At the end of the year, all the clients get a statement of their services they have paid for, and they never have to contact us about anything. They can review their bills at any time, and also accept estimates that are put together. It also is fabulous for integrations, and we currently use Google Apps, Gusto HQ and a few others to make it that much more effective.

Some of the biggest reasons we chose Freshbooks over other software: *Incredibly smooth and easy to use interface *Ability to brand your own in colors as well as add your logo *Each customer can be assigned their own billing portal login and you can have multiple clients under one company but each have different username *Utilizes Braintree payments (our primary merchant processor) *Integrates with Google Apps and Gusto HQ *Flat rate for up to 5 users, we currently use the Might Oak Plan *Team tracking and hour logging for projects (huge deal since we work with contractors and they also have a free contractor add on option) *Mobile App is killer - I pop off invoices like it's nobody's business :)

*Reporting could be improved *Needs better reconciliation in terms of balances. You can do daily balance sheets, but I would rather have it calculate how my business is doing based on capital in our current account, then factor in what we earned and our expenses. *Not good for businesses that have inventory, need inventory management (this I wouldn't necessarily rate as a con however, because Freshbooks was built and designed for SERVICE style businesses - for that it works great) *Reporting can't be opened in the mobile app, you need to access it via the browser *To my knowledge, you can't run multiple businesses out of one account. We currently have two businesses and are deciding if we are going to open up a separate Freshbooks account or if there is another option that's better suited for the second business.