Zoho Expense

Zoho Expense Bewertungen

von Zoho Expense

Zoho Expense is the Solution to Your Problem for staying on top of Your Expenses

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Kevin W.
Principal
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Originally, about 2 years ago, I was using QuickBooks for my business and Zoho for CRM, Meetings and other. I did not realize that Zoho offered an Expense product.
I really enjoyed my initial experience with Expense and immediatly migrated my database to Zoho. I was actually taking QuickBooks training sessions (at $85 a pop) with our Austin SCORE branch. Zoho has a very rich knowledgebase of trainging on their entire suite. Zoho has posted dozens of training videos on YouTube of which I have personally viewed around 30 of them I believe. I created a favorites folder and tag the Zoho videos for that reason. I have personally never had to call their support-if there is something I am usure of, the YouTube/Zoho combo solves any questions I may have.

Vorteile: All of the basic user GUI tools and features work flawlessly. I have never once had one of those SalesFarce moments where it took me 3 weeks to figure out the issue why new phone could not capture receipt images and other similar experiences that my associates have had. Really, understanding the operation and navigation was suprisingly intuitive. I really enjoy the aethetics; and compared to the bowl of spaghetti GUI with QuickBooks, I have never found myself in a situation where I obligated to seek out and pay for additional training because I was completely lost. The only people critical of Zoho products are those working for cometitors and folks who have never used any of the products.

Nachteile: In the past, many products including Expense could be a little light on features and more challenging in large, multi-platform, multi-facility, multi-user implementations. But honestly, think about SalesFarce and another three-dozen or more competitors in that space and find one that is an "everything for everyone" product - they dont exist. Zoho seems to be commited and persistent and building out the feature-set in the entire product suite.

Zoho Expense is a great tool!!!!

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Ana R.
Senior Accountant
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with the product. We have had good feedback from our clients, who use Zoho to submit their expense reports. They meet the deadlines without any problem. It is an ongoing process that facilitates them with easy ways to edit expenses, attach receipts, and send reports.

Vorteile: Set-up, implementation and training was simple. Zoho support was all the time helping us to go through all the steps to customize the application according to our needs. It is a friendly user application. Integration with QuickBooks Online was not an issue at all and doesn't need extra software to connect.

Nachteile: There are some banks that don't facilitate the automatic integration. However, this can be done manually. The statements are uploaded into Zoho without any problem.

Great support, works well!

Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Dylan G.
Managing Partner
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Questions answered prior to purchase and during setup were answered quickly and comprehensively. Lots of customization and integration options.

Nachteile: Only allows you to account for reimbursement in a single home currency. Have to manually select tax type and input tax total on expenses vs. having it scanned.

Zoho's Best Expense App

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Director of Risk Management
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Zoho's Expense is overall excellent. I really like this product. I will recommend this product to my friends business. It is simple and easy to use.

Vorteile: This software removed huddle for businesses. The Auto Scan is the best solution for recording expenses receipts. It is very simple when you have a chance to see the demos.

Nachteile: The Manual Receipts Entries are the least that I did not like much about this software before the I can switch it to the Auto Scan. However, I really like this product. It will save headache for companies.

Simple and clean reports

Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Lily C.
Sales And Marketing Specialist
Essen & Trinken, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Zoho Expense was a reliable and affordable alternative to services from large companies when it comes to expense reports. The support of their team is always good, and they react quickly. The interface is simple and understandable even for the beginner. Very rich functionality and excellent reports. This gives excellent information to analysts, where their money goes, the cost behavior of different departments and different employees.

Nachteile: I wish this provided a little more in the area of customization when it comes to employee reports. We would like to be able to put different wage rates and monitor this in the statements. There are also some minor bugs, but I think they will be fixed in the next updates.

Switching to Zoho Finance

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Digital Inclusion Manager
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Interface and user experience is good and easy to navigate. Instructions and tips are well placed and creating your first report and adding users is not a difficult task. Going to trial to see if we can move to a full roll out.

Vorteile: I like the many options for submitting an expense and the ease at which you can do this instantly or store expenses for categorization and submission later on.
It is intuitive and covers pretty much all the aspects I need for financing a range of employees both office based and remote workers.

Nachteile: I would like to see the option of being able to create different report templates for different employees who have varying circumstances, e.g company or personal car. You can do this by creating separate company policies for individuals but that is not overly clear.

Great features and free tier available

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Pfarrer
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very helpful, have been using it for quite a while now.

Vorteile: That it's free!
At least the entry tier, and that is enough for here.
And the print quality of the receipts is better than what we used before (Expensify, I think)
It's feature-rich without appearing bloated. Good mix.

Nachteile: When you apply an advance payment, the report no longer gives its total, but rather the remaining rest of the advance payment, and that's irritating.
The header could be just a little more customizable.

great so far

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Preston S.
VP of Sales and Marketing
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: it integrates for an all in one business salesforce type solution

Nachteile: takes a bit of time learning the software

Easy to use

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Gastgewerbe, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: It's made it easier to connect to Xero accounting package and submit expenses.

Vorteile: I like the ability to add expenses and scan receipts all in same transaction.

Nachteile: It doesn't allow the user to create a merchant on the fly for adhoc expenses.

Great Program

Bewertet am 18.1.2020
Raymond G.
Security
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Easy to use and the receipt scanner works perfectly

Nachteile: Must pay for 10 users as they do not offer an individual plan

Perfect for beginners to advanced users

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I really liked it but the features could work better. For example the invoices look mint and the editor is great but editing line options on the invoice was difficult to find. I thought that when doing each invoice it may be an idea to either show your input into it in real time or allow you to edit the template with your input in real time. I would prefer inputting directly into the invoice template than the system back end.

Vorteile: I like the access to various apps that support each other and fully integrate

Nachteile: You have to learn a lot of it yourself and it can be time consuming to setup.

Zoho Expense

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Trey M.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It does a great job especially when you factor in the cost as compared to other solutions.

Vorteile: This software has been working great for our company. Sure there are a ton of other solutions out there, but when you compare the cost to what you actually get we feel the Zoho Expense is the right solution for Thymly.

Nachteile: The only thing we have notice is that it lacks in scanning the receipt and auto entering information as compared to Expensify.

Another excellent software of the company Zoho that facilitates operability at work.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Everianny B.
Senior Tax Specialist

Kommentare: The expenses of our company are in order thanks to Zoho Expense, it even allows us to make a more thorough and adequate planning to our financial reality as a company. Records of payments, invoices, operating expenses, spending relationships and reports, are many of the benefits offered by Zoho Expense.

Vorteile: In my company it is very important to keep control of expenses, not only of what the company generates, but the administrative expense for each of the processes and documents made by the different departments. Based on this I can list certain positive characteristics of Zoho Expense: -It is incredible how intuitive software can be. When generating an invoice or a payment receipt, you can take a picture with our mobile device and the software automatically schedules it. - Not only schedules the expenses but also allows to make very complete reports of the average expenses according to the average time range that we indicate to the software

Nachteile: Actually this program has brought many solutions to our work environment, enhancing our administration thanks to a better management of economic resources. Of moments I do not have any type of complaint about this software

Life saver, I wish I had started using it earlier !!!

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Anuj A.
Co-Founder & CTO
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Super convenient... I setup my company and employees once and now it is very easy to record expenses and payments. It required minimal training and all employees were able to use it within no time. Invoice auto scanning feature works like a charm for standard bills like utilities etc. and saves lot of time. One extremely helpful feature is auto identification of duplicate invoices which you by mistake upload. It helps in catching silly issues which could have become serious if overlooked. Look and feel and UI/UX is so great that I have asked my development lead to use it as benchmark for our product :) Hope Zoho team wont mind this ...

Nachteile: Only problem I have faced so far is with the Advance Management. Somehow, I was not able to adjust advance paid to an employee with his expenses. This looks to be a simple feature. Hope team could implement this in future. Secondly, not related to Zoho expense but I wonder why Zoho people does not have full blown salary module into it. It put me into lot of trouble of identifying another vendor for this and now I am forced to use that to main employee salary accounts. If possible, please pass this message to the relevant team. Zoho people is a very important module and it should be tightly integrated with Zoho expense. But some how I found Zoho people recommending other 3rd party software for salary management. Why not integrate that feature in Zoho expense itself and make it more useful for overall accounts management.

Expert Expenses Tracker

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Stella A.
HR Administrator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had a lot of recording issues, tracking payments and expenses of the school including various remittances of students.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use even for novice and beginners. It categorizes all expenses into headings. It allows for Bank account to be linked and downloaded into the software. All expenses are downloaded and it is user-friendly. The navigation is perfect and easy to use. Chart of Account is well detailed. Account reconciliation makes accounting and bookkeeping accelerated. There is no delay in generating reports and tracking expenses based on budget.

Nachteile: I have not had any issue using this software and it has served the accounting department so well and it handles all discrepancies.

It's been fantastic to be with Zoho. It has reduced our workload and errors drastically.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Rachael C.
Head of Finance and Compliance
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - We've been able to reduce processing time by 1/3rd as it has helped us create a system/ process for expenses.
- We've cut down on 100s of back and forth emails over payments as every staff member knows at which level does the payment lie. If it is not submitted, not approved by the head of the department or is lying for approval with finance. It helps everybody have a clear timeline.
- We've cut down on numerous impromptu payment requests coming in from different sources and we have zoho now as a one point source to request payments. It helps reduce the errors and keep our finance team sane!

Vorteile: We like the transparency and ease to customize. For us as a company, it helps all levels of staff to know exactly where the report is and the timeline around processing. It helps us avoid the exchange of 100s of emails over petty issues.

Nachteile: I wish we could disable a few features that do not apply to our organisation. Zoho has already customised the software a lot for us, but having a features not in use disabled on everybody's dashboard would reduce some questions/ uncertainty.

Automated Expense Solution

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Wesley Z.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: So far fairly impressed with the expense system. My goal is to try and automate the expense portion wherever I can. It looked to me like this system will allow me to do some of this. Going forward I hope they continue to work with automation and allow even easier of review/approve/submit features.

Vorteile: A lot of automation built in that helps with building expense reports. Generation of data built off scanned in receipt.
Email integration
Extension integration to scan a receipt

Nachteile: Found a few bug's where the support was very quick at responding and working on resolutions. (Fixed 1 and working on 2nd)
Would like the ability to customize expense report and see less "white space".

Well worth your money

Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Joe K.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our organizations have been using ZOHO Expense for several years. Their subscription rates are very competitive - less than most, and every bit as good as the best.

Vorteile: ZOHO Expense has done an excellent job making their software more efficient and intuitive. It is as simple as taking a snap shot of your receipt, hitting upload and filling in the details. Whether you do that on your mobile device or upload invoices right from your computer, it's so simple anyone can do it. In our case, we have two organizations - ZOHO Expense made it very simple to switch between one and the other. ZOHO Expense is always adding new features to make the process even better. The admin is able to customize the app to fit their organization - the customization are endless. When it comes to submitting it to our accountant, it one or two clicks and done. After tying several expense report apps, I highly recommend ZOHO Expense.

Nachteile: I seem to have issues where my credit card does not sync between the bank account and ZOHO Expense. I'm not sure if it's the fault of ZOHO Expense or my bank.

Good product

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: functionality & ease of use
all apps can be combined for all-in-one access

Nachteile: To date, I have not found anything I have disliked about zoho… yet

Zoho Expense is a fantastic product to use for when you have busy staff with lots of expenses

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Digital Marketing Strategist
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to get our busy sales staff to put their multiple expenses on to a system that is easy to use. Our admin and finance team love the system as it makes invoicing and expensing easy to follow and requires less work on their part, freeing up their time for other important work.

Vorteile: Its ease of use. It's fantastically easy to use and our sales people are confident in using it which is positive as most new technology is met with resistance by our sales staff. I also love that it scans reciepts for you and enters in the data- this saves so much time. I find the app is easy to use but when I can I always try to do it via the laptop as the web browser version is awesome to use, so smooth.

Nachteile: The number of Merchants we have is becoming too long and we would like to reduce them or have each user have their own list of merchants, rather than a shared list. This would speed up the process (less to look through) and also reduce the amount merchants each user has on their list. An option to make a merchant a one of purchase not be added the list of merchants would be ideal as well. Sometimes the software on the app is buggy and has problems with assocaiting tax to an expense but this is not often.

Zoho is the Accounting Software for entrepreneurs of today!

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Ac D.
CFO

Kommentare: Zoho Customer support is top notch! always there to help

Vorteile: Zoho is extremely easy to use. You do NOT have to be an accountant or a computer genius to use it.
The expenses module is an easy way for you to keep track of your travel expenses as well as your employees. And that is my favorite module to use!
Books module is also very easy to use and we can easily see the net profits of the company.
The reporting functionality is simple and to the point.

Nachteile: It still has a few features that could be improved. the opportunities are all there it just needs to be expanded. i.e more filters, more customization

Great value for a small business

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Cory J.
Chief Operating Officer
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We our very happy with our decision to implement Zoho. The pricing model is great for a small business and the setup is quick and easy.

Vorteile: The software is feature rich, especially for the price point. Our users find the software easy to use after minimal training which keeps our human resources free for other projects.

Nachteile: The only "issue" that our users have is the fact that the date format is in standard international and as far as we can determine there is not a way to convert to a US date format. It isn't a problem, just an irritation.

Zoho Expense has been perfect for a mid-size church

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Jennifer N.
Finance Manager
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Zoho has allowed us to store receipts digitally (saving space in my file cabinet) and get better descriptions of purchases. Using Zoho has definitely cut down on the number of lost receipts on staff credit cards (even by youth workers)! It has been reasonably easy for staff to figure out how to use on their own and works equally well on Apple and Android devices.

Vorteile: Function for the cost. It does everything we need and keeps us within budget. They even gave us a discount as a non-profit. It was also intuitive enough that I was able to get it up and running without a lot of extra training/issues. I watched a couple YouTube videos and called customer service with one question.

Nachteile: When I add a new budget category, it is automatically added to everyone's policy list instead of being able choose the often one or two who actually need it. I would also like to be able to completely eliminate mileage as a category.

Easy expense filing for growing organisations

Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Himanshu U.
Head of Operations
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Very good experience. My users like the app and this work for accounts is automated largely.

Vorteile: 1. Employees can file expenses remotely and do not need be present in office
2. Approval can happen on phone and no need to wait for people to sign in their presence
3. Employees get easy access to pending expenses and cleared expenses
4. All records are easily available online for future references and audits
This way compliance, audits and general operations get automated largely and work becomes - easy, quick, paper-free, transparent and data-safe.

Nachteile: The only drawbacks are that some users need support in initial period when not people are not very mobile friendly due to lack of understanding of terms and on for expenses without invoice cannot be approved separately which happens sometimes when users spend in some places. If there could be an added approval for invoice-less expenses separately within the report then it would serve an additional audit purpose as well.

Inexpensive expense management with excellent feature set

Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Armando A.
VP of IT
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great application. Easy to use and administer. Right mix of features including mobile apps. Great value for the price.

Vorteile: Although price is what drew us initially to consider Zoho Expense, its the features and functionality that has kept us as a customer. We originally used Concur and found it to be too cumbersome and far too much for our needs. Zoho Expense fits our needs, and budget, much better.

Nachteile: The inability to have users able to enter or create expense requests on other behalf. Although this feature is in the pipeline now.