Über Zoho Expense

Automatisiere Reise- und Geschäftskosten-Berichterstattung, rationalisiere Genehmigungen, gewinne Ausgabentransparenz und Kontrolle.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Expense

The mobile app and the ease of set-up and use of most features. If I have questions customer support responds in a reasonable time-frame.

There is a steep learning curve and the concept of reports is a bit unclear for junior staff. Occasionally the app stops working.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Expense

Zoho Expense hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.004 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Expense bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.004)

Jason
Jason
Managing Partner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho for the win

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It imports my expenses from my corporate forms of payments and automates the process.

There doesn't seem to be a receipt guarantee like competitors have for transactions that are imported from linked banking/credit card accounts. This would be helpful for when I forget a receipt or lose it.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Trial and evaluation

The demo was well presented, and we will be moving forward with the system. It fits our needs, and it simple to use, and flexible. There are things you can customize.

It is not clear how to connect with the credit card. We are moving forward, and dealing with this connection at the moment of implementation.

Jace
Business Consultant in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Potential, Poor Execution & Customization

Kommentare: Overall I have not been pleased. Customer service is very nice but incomplete in their responses and you don't realize it until something occurs and you lose weeks worth of work. They punt to other Zoho teams a lot for helping you. And you cannot speak with anyone in the US. I would not normally have a problem with this, but they don't seem to understand that as the administrator of the account, I pay the bill and should be able to access the account of employees who no longer work for us.

This software has been relatively easy for our team to use in the field to record expenses. I would say that the ability to snap a picture of receipts and auto-recognize the vendor and amount is good. And the reconciliation process with credit card statements is great.

Too many problem to list here. The biggest problem I have is that as the administrator, I do not have complete control over all our user accounts. Our employees are truck drivers out on the road. They occassionally miss a receipt and I have to follow up later. But I can't just get the receipt and upload it. I must reject their report and they must re-submit. We've had employees who were terminated and they turned in their final receipts in hard copy, but I am unable to gain access to their account. Zoho won't give me access to their account so I can remove their credit card and delete the user from our account, along with any old receipts that are still "unsubmitted" in their queue. The onboarding process has been incredibly long because customer service was incomplete in their information. They never told me that credit card transactions had to be uploaded prior to employees submitting their expense reports. Thus, the auto reconcilitation did not occur and I must get employees to go in and manually match their receipts. This must be done on a computer and is virtually impossible when the users are truck drivers without laptops. If you use Capitol One credit cards, run far away from Zoho. Even though our cards are all corporate cards and our employees don't have access to their own account online, that is what we must do if we want to use the auto-import feature. Otherwise, each employee has to download their own credit card transactions.

Ted
Ted
Vice President in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cost-effective feature rich expense management solution

Kommentare: So far the experience has been very positive - good product supported by a friendly team

- Ease of use, ease of set-up, robust functionality - Knowledge and support of the per diem process - Active user v. inactive user pricing model.

- we were confused between expense types and expense categories and credit card integration became a little complex and support for this area was not as strong

Muhammad
Manager in Indien
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good Expense Management & MIS Reporting

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I was quite impressed with the reporting and analytics and the use of regional languages which enabled for more users to accomodate

report printing avoided regional languages in the pdf

Mason
President in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Expense for Small Business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Zoho Expense has been excellent. Well worth the cost.

Comprehensive support for travel expense reporting and reimbursement. Easy reporting of per diem expenses.

Non-standard size of pdf format reports.

Megan
General Manager in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

It was simple to use and easy to start implementing.

I'd like to be able to cross-allocate expenses into multiple reports. I want to be able to have different types of reports like yearly, monthly and expense specific.

Dante
Director in Brasilien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great and Easy to Use App

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: liked! simple and easy to use with many features

Simplicity and many features available !

integration with Zoho mail. No simple as the expense app

Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review for Zoho Expenses

- Ease of use and setup - Mobile access - Auto scan feature - Custom workflow approval

Zoho Expenses interface can work better, especially it has a lot of information in the dashboard when user log in. It will confuse users at the start.

Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Pretty good. No real complaints. There was one issue and I was able to chat and fix it right away.

It is easy to use. If you get caught up start a chat and they are super responsive to correct the issue.

The fact that I have to login separately from Books and pay separately from Books. I thought it would be linked together.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense and sharing your feedback. We are glad that you find our chat support superhelpful. Zoho Books is our accounting solution for bookkeeping needs. However, all the expenses which you approve in Zoho Expense will be pushed into Zoho Books provided the organization ID's of both your Zoho Books and Expense are same. If you need any help regarding the integration, Please drop an email to <support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com> or initiate a chat. This would help us to assist you further. Assuring you our best service at all times. Regards, Thanga - Zoho Expense

Kurtis
VP in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It Just Works!

Kommentare: I have a mantra, Simplicity, Clarity & Confidence. Zoho Expense is Simple and easy to learn and use. It provides Clarity on how their system works and all the tools which gives me confidence that, that this one area of our business I do not need to spend too much time or worry about it getting the job done.

We had previously used Expensify (Ramp) and it worked well I thought until I tried Zoho Expense. It is more user-friendly and consistent in operation. We spend so little time putting together and processing expense reports now that this area of responsibility is an afterthought. I love it because it just works, and it is simple. On top of that Zoho does not send you political emails and social agenda propaganda that you receive through the company formally known as Expensify which is now called Ramp. In business I purchase products and services to do business, I do not purchase your political and social agenda for you to send me when I am purchasing your services. I could not recommend the services of Zoho Expense more...it has been a great decision to move from Expensify (Ramp) to Zoho.

At this point, it is hitting all the areas in an easy and effective way.

Robb
Corporate Controller in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very nice product

Kommentare: Everything has been satisfactory. At times support can be a bit difficult to work with, but people are busy - I get that.

It was quite simple to setup the system. I was rushed through the process due to the fact that our old solution was being sunset, but the ease of use helped in the transition. Users found it easy enough to pick up and use without extensive training sessions.

It does what we need it to do. The app isn't exactly user friendly for submitting. Good for taking photos of receipts but beyond that not useful.

Antwort von Zoho

Hi Robb, Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense and share your feedback. We're glad to hear that it was simple to set up and easy to use. We understand the mobile app isn't easy to use for submitting expense reports and will try enhancing the same. If you have any further feedback or queries, do reach out to us at support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com. Regards, Yohvan - Zoho Expense

Rajyavardhan
Director in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Expenses is a must have product!

Its been extremely easy to move from excel to Zoho Expenses. The time involved in training staff has been minimal and the process of uploading receipts and updating them has been extremely smooth. The auto scan feature in the platform is a must use! It saves so much time in uploading receipt details.

I think they work towards improving vendor detection, especially during auto scan. I have several vendors with slightly different variations in name created during auto scan, when in fact all the receipts are from the same vendor. I think a simple (Create new vendor) option is sufficient after scanning the receipt.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Perfect for beginners to advanced users

Kommentare: I really liked it but the features could work better. For example the invoices look mint and the editor is great but editing line options on the invoice was difficult to find. I thought that when doing each invoice it may be an idea to either show your input into it in real time or allow you to edit the template with your input in real time. I would prefer inputting directly into the invoice template than the system back end.

I like the access to various apps that support each other and fully integrate

You have to learn a lot of it yourself and it can be time consuming to setup.

Rupert
Rupert
Zoho Developer in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Say Goodbye to Manual Expense Management

Kommentare: In conclusion, while Zoho Expense has a few areas where it could improve, the platform's strengths far outweigh any minor limitations. With its powerful features, user-friendly interface, and ability to automate and streamline the expense management process, Zoho Expense is a top choice for businesses of all sizes looking to simplify their expense tracking and reporting.

Zoho Expense is a lifesaver for small business owners. It simplifies the expense management process by automating receipt scanning, data extraction, and categorization, saving me valuable time and resources. The platform's ability to link directly to bank accounts and credit cards further streamlines the process, making it even easier to stay on top of expenses.The user interface is user-friendly and intuitive, with a range of features that make it easy to customize and tailor the platform to individual business needs. Zoho Expense makes it simple to set up expense policies, create custom fields and categories, and even track mileage.Another benefit of Zoho Expense is the ability to generate real-time expense reports that provide a detailed breakdown of expenses by category, department, or employee. The reports are customizable, so you can generate the information you need to make informed financial decisions quickly and easily.

While Zoho Expense is an excellent platform, there are a few areas where it could improve. One of the main challenges is the limited integrations with other business applications. While Zoho offers a range of tools that integrate with each other, there are few options for connecting Zoho Expense with third-party applications, which can be frustrating.Another potential downside of Zoho Expense is the limited options for customization. While the platform offers a range of customization features, including custom fields and categories, some users may find the options limiting. Additionally, the mobile app can be a bit buggy at times, which can be frustrating when you're on the go and need to access your expenses quickly.Despite these minor limitations, Zoho Expense is a powerful and easy-to-use platform that can help businesses of all sizes simplify and streamline their expense management process. The platform's range of features and user-friendly interface make it a great choice for businesses looking to automate and optimize their expense management.

Kevin
Principal in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho Expense is the Solution to Your Problem for staying on top of Your Expenses

Kommentare: Originally, about 2 years ago, I was using QuickBooks for my business and Zoho for CRM, Meetings and other. I did not realize that Zoho offered an Expense product.
I really enjoyed my initial experience with Expense and immediatly migrated my database to Zoho. I was actually taking QuickBooks training sessions (at $85 a pop) with our Austin SCORE branch. Zoho has a very rich knowledgebase of trainging on their entire suite. Zoho has posted dozens of training videos on YouTube of which I have personally viewed around 30 of them I believe. I created a favorites folder and tag the Zoho videos for that reason. I have personally never had to call their support-if there is something I am usure of, the YouTube/Zoho combo solves any questions I may have.

All of the basic user GUI tools and features work flawlessly. I have never once had one of those SalesFarce moments where it took me 3 weeks to figure out the issue why new phone could not capture receipt images and other similar experiences that my associates have had. Really, understanding the operation and navigation was suprisingly intuitive. I really enjoy the aethetics; and compared to the bowl of spaghetti GUI with QuickBooks, I have never found myself in a situation where I obligated to seek out and pay for additional training because I was completely lost. The only people critical of Zoho products are those working for cometitors and folks who have never used any of the products.

In the past, many products including Expense could be a little light on features and more challenging in large, multi-platform, multi-facility, multi-user implementations. But honestly, think about SalesFarce and another three-dozen or more competitors in that space and find one that is an "everything for everyone" product - they dont exist. Zoho seems to be commited and persistent and building out the feature-set in the entire product suite.

MD Rashedul
MD Rashedul
Supply Chain Management in Bangladesch
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Expense Management Solution

Kommentare: Zoho Expense is a comprehensive expense management solution that offers a wide range of features and customization options. While the software can be complex and has a steep learning curve, it is highly customizable and can be tailored to fit the unique needs of your business. The mobile app is a great feature that allows you to capture expenses on the go, and the integration with other accounting software makes it easy to transfer data between systems. If you're looking for a powerful expense management solution, Zoho Expense is definitely worth considering.

Customizable: Zoho Expense is highly customizable and can be tailored to fit the unique needs of your business. You can create custom fields, categories, and reports to help you manage your expenses efficiently.Automated Expense Reporting: Zoho Expense offers automatic expense reporting, which saves you time and effort by eliminating the need for manual data entry. This feature helps you avoid errors and ensures that your reports are accurate.Mobile App: The Zoho Expense mobile app is available for both iOS and Android devices. With the mobile app, you can easily capture receipts and expenses on the go, and the app automatically syncs with your account.Integration: Zoho Expense integrates with other popular accounting software, such as QuickBooks and Xero. This integration makes it easy to transfer data between your expense management system and your accounting software.

Limited Free Version: While Zoho Expense does offer a free version, it has limited functionality. To access all the features of the software, you need to upgrade to a paid plan.Complexity: Zoho Expense can be a bit overwhelming for first-time users. The software has a lot of features and customization options, which can make it difficult to navigate.Learning Curve: The software has a steep learning curve, and it may take some time to get used to all the features and customization options. However, once you get the hang of it, Zoho Expense can be a powerful tool for managing your expenses.

Sabareesh
Sabareesh
ACCOUNTANT in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

zoho user

Some of the features that users appreciate about Zoho Expense include:User-Friendly Interface: Zoho Expense has a simple and intuitive user interface that makes it easy to navigate and use.Mobile App: Zoho Expense has a mobile app that allows users to capture receipts and submit expenses on-the-go.Integration with Other Zoho Products: Zoho Expense integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products such as Zoho Books and Zoho CRM.Multi-Currency Support: Zoho Expense supports multiple currencies, which is useful for businesses with international operations.Customizable Approval Workflows: Zoho Expense allows users to set up customizable approval workflows, which can help streamline the approval process.

some of the common complaints about Zoho Expense include its limited customization options, difficulty in navigating the user interface, and occasional glitches or bugs. Additionally, some users have reported issues with the mobile app, such as slow loading times and syncing problems. It's important to note that these issues may have been addressed and resolved since my knowledge cutoff in 2021, as software companies are constantly updating and improving their products.

Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Very well done application!!

Kommentare: Reporting for government tax agencies. CRA in Canada is getting very aggressive about checking out the small business expenses and eliminating them. ZOHO provides an easy to see, email ready reporting system to the CRA. We will soon be ready in another area of financial reporting. ZOHO expense has easy receipt capture as well as robust reporting that captures all the areas of receipt information. Very pleased with it.

When our company President brought me ZOHO's website link and asked me to look into it, I was impressed with the website and the number of different applications that ZOHO had. Sam wanted me to look into ZOHO expense as a necessary reporting tool that the previous owners had not utilized. I used the chat feature to help me set it up and our Comptroller brought in the feed from the bank credit cards in order to match transactions from our corporate credit cards. Support was great and I was careful to get it set up during the week (support is 24/5) and I learned to use ZOHO Expense over the weekend creating expense reports for the two corporate cardholders using different methods of receipt capture. Both corporate cardholders have different approaches to receipt capture and ZOHO expense makes their choice the best for them. Very well done application!!

We did have difficulty with our bank feed and are working that out but support was again very helpful with set up and we should have the correct feed done quite quickly. Sam wants the ability to match receipts and credit card feed to make his life easier and eliminate one more job for our very busy Comptroller.

Project Manager in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use system

Kommentare: We now use Zoho for expense management claims across 3 companies

Relatively easy to set up and administer with a link into Xero

Having to update GST tax on each account in Zoho (rather than pass through of info from Xero)

Christian
Executive Director in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Expense Business CC Expensing Tool

Kommentare: All things considered, Zoho Expense has been an invaluable tool for us in an effort to control & track Credit Card Expenses across multiple users.

The receipt auto expensing feature saves us time and money every day. Along with report visibility etc.

When setting up the cards initially, there has been hiccups, all resolved, but not necessarily smooth every time

Andres
General Manager in Peru
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool

Kommentare: excellent,

easy use, integration with other apps, integration with uber and zoho

nothing, i think that is a good tool in the business

Antwort von Zoho

Hi Andres, Thank you for reviewing Zoho Expense. We're so glad to hear that you find the application excellent and easy to use. Kindly reach out to support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com if you have any further feedback or queries. Regards, Yohvan - Zoho Expense

Anuj
Co-Founder & CTO in Indien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Life saver, I wish I had started using it earlier !!!

Super convenient... I setup my company and employees once and now it is very easy to record expenses and payments. It required minimal training and all employees were able to use it within no time. Invoice auto scanning feature works like a charm for standard bills like utilities etc. and saves lot of time. One extremely helpful feature is auto identification of duplicate invoices which you by mistake upload. It helps in catching silly issues which could have become serious if overlooked. Look and feel and UI/UX is so great that I have asked my development lead to use it as benchmark for our product :) Hope Zoho team wont mind this ...

Only problem I have faced so far is with the Advance Management. Somehow, I was not able to adjust advance paid to an employee with his expenses. This looks to be a simple feature. Hope team could implement this in future. Secondly, not related to Zoho expense but I wonder why Zoho people does not have full blown salary module into it. It put me into lot of trouble of identifying another vendor for this and now I am forced to use that to main employee salary accounts. If possible, please pass this message to the relevant team. Zoho people is a very important module and it should be tightly integrated with Zoho expense. But some how I found Zoho people recommending other 3rd party software for salary management. Why not integrate that feature in Zoho expense itself and make it more useful for overall accounts management.

Stella
HR Administrator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Expert Expenses Tracker

Kommentare: We had a lot of recording issues, tracking payments and expenses of the school including various remittances of students.

It is very easy to use even for novice and beginners. It categorizes all expenses into headings. It allows for Bank account to be linked and downloaded into the software. All expenses are downloaded and it is user-friendly. The navigation is perfect and easy to use. Chart of Account is well detailed. Account reconciliation makes accounting and bookkeeping accelerated. There is no delay in generating reports and tracking expenses based on budget.

I have not had any issue using this software and it has served the accounting department so well and it handles all discrepancies.

Manjulika
Finance Head in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Expense : A Perfect Pocket Friendly Tool for your financial needs.

Kommentare: Zoho Expense is a versatile solution that is accessible both through a web-based interface and a mobile application, providing us with flexibility in managing our expenses. Zoho Expense seamlessly integrates with various other applications in our current software ecosystem, allowing for a streamlined workflow. Moreover, the high degree of customization available ensures that any organizations can implement Zoho Expense quickly and effectively, without the need to change their existing processes.

Zoho Expense is a top-tier solution for managing travel and expenses. The software is designed with a focus on reducing overspending, automating expense reporting, and ensuring complete oversight over expenditures ultimately, this enables small sized businesses to enhance productivity with optimize cash flow, and improve overall financial health for any new born organizations.

No negatives about the Zoho Expense as of now.