Über Zoho Expense

Automatisiere Reise- und Geschäftskosten-Berichterstattung, rationalisiere Genehmigungen, gewinne Ausgabentransparenz und Kontrolle.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Expense

The mobile app and the ease of set-up and use of most features. If I have questions customer support responds in a reasonable time-frame.

There is a steep learning curve and the concept of reports is a bit unclear for junior staff. Occasionally the app stops working.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Expense

Zoho Expense hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 965 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Expense bereits verwendet?

Puran
Puran
Virtual Assistant in Indien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quite useful tool to track and record company expenses

Kommentare: In overall I just love the Zoho Expense, now I'm able to record my monthly expenses for a company and can mark them reimbursement item that means once approved I will get reimbursed for that expense from a company which is not only helping me but also helping the company in smoothing the whole process of monitoring the expenses and providing reimbursements.

I have started using Zoho Books initially and gradually I explored other Zoho products as well. In a few days, I got to know about the Zoho Expense and I was like this is the tool I need. It makes my life really easy by offering the easiest way to record my expenses for the company and other employees as well. Once the expenses are recorded in the Zoho Expense, it will directly be shown in the Zoho Books. I just love this feature.

Well, there are no cons I have noticed but for the unfamiliar person, it might be a little tricky at initial to learn and to use it. But, believe me, the Zoho team will provide any required support to make sure you are having a good experience with their services/tools.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I love how friendly it is Zoho to new users

Kommentare: There are several positive aspects to this program. Although it is well-designed, some of the functionality is still not entirely functional. I appreciate the user-friendly design and the ease with which expenses can be submitted. The bespoke procedures for approval make it simple to route costs for secondary approvals depending on their monetary worth, saving time and money.

The pricing of the program is attractive to me because it is competitively priced in comparison to its competitors. I do a lot more for my company now, which is why I switched to a different software package. I feel that this program will be beneficial to someone who is just getting started. The program is incredibly simple to use and has proven to be really beneficial in keeping me organized with my company expenses as well as in keeping me on track with my tax preparation.

Overall, this is an excellent tool. At first sight, the supplementary papers that are connected to the reports may be disregarded, although this is not a serious cause for concern.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Experience has been wonderful. It's easy for my team to access

Love the AI scan. Also the fact that there's a mobile app. Makes it easier than using Google sheets. I also like that I can add my team members too. Also love that it syncs with zoho books.

Nothing at all. I think it's all great.

Jace
Business Consultant in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Potential, Poor Execution & Customization

Kommentare: Overall I have not been pleased. Customer service is very nice but incomplete in their responses and you don't realize it until something occurs and you lose weeks worth of work. They punt to other Zoho teams a lot for helping you. And you cannot speak with anyone in the US. I would not normally have a problem with this, but they don't seem to understand that as the administrator of the account, I pay the bill and should be able to access the account of employees who no longer work for us.

This software has been relatively easy for our team to use in the field to record expenses. I would say that the ability to snap a picture of receipts and auto-recognize the vendor and amount is good. And the reconciliation process with credit card statements is great.

Too many problem to list here. The biggest problem I have is that as the administrator, I do not have complete control over all our user accounts. Our employees are truck drivers out on the road. They occassionally miss a receipt and I have to follow up later. But I can't just get the receipt and upload it. I must reject their report and they must re-submit. We've had employees who were terminated and they turned in their final receipts in hard copy, but I am unable to gain access to their account. Zoho won't give me access to their account so I can remove their credit card and delete the user from our account, along with any old receipts that are still "unsubmitted" in their queue. The onboarding process has been incredibly long because customer service was incomplete in their information. They never told me that credit card transactions had to be uploaded prior to employees submitting their expense reports. Thus, the auto reconcilitation did not occur and I must get employees to go in and manually match their receipts. This must be done on a computer and is virtually impossible when the users are truck drivers without laptops. If you use Capitol One credit cards, run far away from Zoho. Even though our cards are all corporate cards and our employees don't have access to their own account online, that is what we must do if we want to use the auto-import feature. Otherwise, each employee has to download their own credit card transactions.

Rajyavardhan
Director in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Expenses is a must have product!

Its been extremely easy to move from excel to Zoho Expenses. The time involved in training staff has been minimal and the process of uploading receipts and updating them has been extremely smooth. The auto scan feature in the platform is a must use! It saves so much time in uploading receipt details.

I think they work towards improving vendor detection, especially during auto scan. I have several vendors with slightly different variations in name created during auto scan, when in fact all the receipts are from the same vendor. I think a simple (Create new vendor) option is sufficient after scanning the receipt.

Craig
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Excellent Product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use and affordable for the small business

Expense exporting could be easier but overall still top tier

John Epok
Regional Platforms Lead in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Claims and Expense platform rolled into 1.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall a pleasant experience with Zoho Expense - the experience itself is superb!

I particularly like the mobility features whereby on the go I can request via mobile and ipad. One of the awesome features as well is it’s transparency on approval flow.

Not entirely a “con” but would love to see its capability on Ai i.e. if i uploaded a receipt automatically it will fill out the relevant fields such as merchant name and amount to be reimbursed.

Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EXCELLENT!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: EXCELLENT AND VERY EASY TO MANAGE MY EXPENSES. I CAN EASILY SEE THE REPORTS>

EASY TO NAVIGATE VIA PHONE OR LAPTOP. FRIENDLY USER AS WELL. I CAN EASILY MONITOR MY EXPENSES PERSONAL OR BUSINESS.

I HAVE NOTHING TO DISLIKE ABOUT IT. I AM SO FAR SATISFIED WITH THE SYSTEM.

Sean
General Manager in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Working Great So Far

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

It was easy to understand how to use it and start using it for some of our expense tracking.

The credit card billing feature has a glaring weakness that we've found difficult to overcome. We're confident the Zoho Support team will help us through it.

Gunvir
CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Connecting credit cards. Uploading receipts is easy

hard to navigate. assigning receipts to reports and trips take a bit to figure out.

Kurtis
VP in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It Just Works!

Kommentare: I have a mantra, Simplicity, Clarity & Confidence. Zoho Expense is Simple and easy to learn and use. It provides Clarity on how their system works and all the tools which gives me confidence that, that this one area of our business I do not need to spend too much time or worry about it getting the job done.

We had previously used Expensify (Ramp) and it worked well I thought until I tried Zoho Expense. It is more user-friendly and consistent in operation. We spend so little time putting together and processing expense reports now that this area of responsibility is an afterthought. I love it because it just works, and it is simple. On top of that Zoho does not send you political emails and social agenda propaganda that you receive through the company formally known as Expensify which is now called Ramp. In business I purchase products and services to do business, I do not purchase your political and social agenda for you to send me when I am purchasing your services. I could not recommend the services of Zoho Expense more...it has been a great decision to move from Expensify (Ramp) to Zoho.

At this point, it is hitting all the areas in an easy and effective way.

Private Investigator in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not expense-ive

Kommentare: Overall this is a good option and it won't break the bank.

Not bad at all for the price. Everything expense related is included and if you can't find something it's likely available in another Zoho app. If you travel for work often like I do you'll also appreciate travel expense and mile tracker features. Employees can scan a receipt using their phone and upload it to Zoho Expense in probably around three seconds. No need to keep a shoebox full of crumpled up receipts.Don't forget SSL encryption. Skimping on that is a big no-no when it comes to expense and financial records.

I didn't think it was easy to use at first. Probably for about two weeks. I'm fine with it now but it would be m7ch more convenient if it was easy to use from the first start up.

Karen
Director of Finance in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for documenting, tracking and approving employee corp card charges or reimbursable expenses

Zoho Expense is easy to use. It allows receipts to be entered via drag and drop, via email, or by taking a photo in the mobile app. It has optical character recognition to complete expense information. There are both default and customizable fields that can be used for tracking/ coding expenses. User roles include both submitters and approvers and approvers can be assigned to specific submitters.

Would be helpful if some of the functionality available by splitting an expense were incorporated into the itemization feature. The itemization feature allows the expense to be coded to different categories of expense but not to a different project or client. To associate an expense to multiple clients or projects, it has to be "split" which really creates 2 separate expenses that are associated with each other. I would prefer the expense still be a single expense just itemized to different clients/ projects.

Jacey
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Expense is Awesome!

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great! We would recommend it to anyone.

I love how organized Zoho Expense keeps our company spending. It also integrates with our accounting software, Zoho Books which helps keep all of our expenses in sync.

It is somewhat difficult to figure out as a beginner. We also had issues with connecting Zoho expense with our Zoho Books.

Melissa
Accountant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome so far

Kommentare: Overall, a very nice experience.

We are using this tool mainly for corporate credit card reconciliation and employee expense reimbursements. For those uses, this tool is great. It took a while for Visa to get the direct credit card feeds implemented, but once they did, everything seems to be working great. I do a bit of manual work to get the reports imported to Sage 50, but it is not a huge burden considering the cost savings!

It would be nice to be able to split expenses by a set percentage. Right now you have to calculate manually. No big deal, but it would be a nice additional feature. I don't like that once a credit card has transactions that are "expensed", you can not delete the card. You just have to mark it as inactive.

Rupert
Rupert
Zoho Developer in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Say Goodbye to Manual Expense Management

Kommentare: In conclusion, while Zoho Expense has a few areas where it could improve, the platform's strengths far outweigh any minor limitations. With its powerful features, user-friendly interface, and ability to automate and streamline the expense management process, Zoho Expense is a top choice for businesses of all sizes looking to simplify their expense tracking and reporting.

Zoho Expense is a lifesaver for small business owners. It simplifies the expense management process by automating receipt scanning, data extraction, and categorization, saving me valuable time and resources. The platform's ability to link directly to bank accounts and credit cards further streamlines the process, making it even easier to stay on top of expenses.The user interface is user-friendly and intuitive, with a range of features that make it easy to customize and tailor the platform to individual business needs. Zoho Expense makes it simple to set up expense policies, create custom fields and categories, and even track mileage.Another benefit of Zoho Expense is the ability to generate real-time expense reports that provide a detailed breakdown of expenses by category, department, or employee. The reports are customizable, so you can generate the information you need to make informed financial decisions quickly and easily.

While Zoho Expense is an excellent platform, there are a few areas where it could improve. One of the main challenges is the limited integrations with other business applications. While Zoho offers a range of tools that integrate with each other, there are few options for connecting Zoho Expense with third-party applications, which can be frustrating.Another potential downside of Zoho Expense is the limited options for customization. While the platform offers a range of customization features, including custom fields and categories, some users may find the options limiting. Additionally, the mobile app can be a bit buggy at times, which can be frustrating when you're on the go and need to access your expenses quickly.Despite these minor limitations, Zoho Expense is a powerful and easy-to-use platform that can help businesses of all sizes simplify and streamline their expense management process. The platform's range of features and user-friendly interface make it a great choice for businesses looking to automate and optimize their expense management.

Steve
Controller in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho vs competition

Kommentare: Time savings for our employees and back office !

Zoho was a natural choice for companies using Quickbooks. Expenses are easy to download into Quickbooks as a Bill. When it comes time to pay the credit card statement it's all ready to go !

It would be nice if you could batch a weeks worth of food per diems into one entry rather than for each day.

Antwort von Zoho

Hi Steve, Thank you for reviewing Zoho Expense and sharing your feedback. We're glad to know that you find Zoho Expense to be a natural choice for companies using Quickbooks. We understand you would like it if multiple per diem expenses for different dates could be batched into a single entry. Currently, that would not be possible since a single entry is not possible for multiple dates. Sorry about that. If you have any further queries or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us at support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com. Regards, Yohvan - Zoho Expense

MD Rashedul
MD Rashedul
Supply Chain Management in Bangladesch
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Expense Management Solution

Kommentare: Zoho Expense is a comprehensive expense management solution that offers a wide range of features and customization options. While the software can be complex and has a steep learning curve, it is highly customizable and can be tailored to fit the unique needs of your business. The mobile app is a great feature that allows you to capture expenses on the go, and the integration with other accounting software makes it easy to transfer data between systems. If you're looking for a powerful expense management solution, Zoho Expense is definitely worth considering.

Customizable: Zoho Expense is highly customizable and can be tailored to fit the unique needs of your business. You can create custom fields, categories, and reports to help you manage your expenses efficiently.Automated Expense Reporting: Zoho Expense offers automatic expense reporting, which saves you time and effort by eliminating the need for manual data entry. This feature helps you avoid errors and ensures that your reports are accurate.Mobile App: The Zoho Expense mobile app is available for both iOS and Android devices. With the mobile app, you can easily capture receipts and expenses on the go, and the app automatically syncs with your account.Integration: Zoho Expense integrates with other popular accounting software, such as QuickBooks and Xero. This integration makes it easy to transfer data between your expense management system and your accounting software.

Limited Free Version: While Zoho Expense does offer a free version, it has limited functionality. To access all the features of the software, you need to upgrade to a paid plan.Complexity: Zoho Expense can be a bit overwhelming for first-time users. The software has a lot of features and customization options, which can make it difficult to navigate.Learning Curve: The software has a steep learning curve, and it may take some time to get used to all the features and customization options. However, once you get the hang of it, Zoho Expense can be a powerful tool for managing your expenses.

Sabareesh
Sabareesh
ACCOUNTANT in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

zoho user

Some of the features that users appreciate about Zoho Expense include:User-Friendly Interface: Zoho Expense has a simple and intuitive user interface that makes it easy to navigate and use.Mobile App: Zoho Expense has a mobile app that allows users to capture receipts and submit expenses on-the-go.Integration with Other Zoho Products: Zoho Expense integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products such as Zoho Books and Zoho CRM.Multi-Currency Support: Zoho Expense supports multiple currencies, which is useful for businesses with international operations.Customizable Approval Workflows: Zoho Expense allows users to set up customizable approval workflows, which can help streamline the approval process.

some of the common complaints about Zoho Expense include its limited customization options, difficulty in navigating the user interface, and occasional glitches or bugs. Additionally, some users have reported issues with the mobile app, such as slow loading times and syncing problems. It's important to note that these issues may have been addressed and resolved since my knowledge cutoff in 2021, as software companies are constantly updating and improving their products.

Amy
CFO in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Our employees have complimented the ease of use and the ability to easily log their expenses from anywhere. The autoscan feature along with the ability to tag expenses to project and have it sync with our financial systems automatically has been time saving and eliminates human errors with manual entry.

I wish that we could have a payroll integration with Gusto that would allow reimbursable expenses to be logged automatically into payroll. We run multiple Expenses systems for our subsidaries but one payroll software and there is no good way to sync these without the manual process.

Subhadeep
Subhadeep
MANAGING DIRECTOR in Indien
Metallabbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good

Most important is the Integration with other apps

No such issue found in the app. It's convenient and easy to use app.

Rachael
Head of Finance and Compliance in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's been fantastic to be with Zoho. It has reduced our workload and errors drastically.

Kommentare: - We've been able to reduce processing time by 1/3rd as it has helped us create a system/ process for expenses.
- We've cut down on 100s of back and forth emails over payments as every staff member knows at which level does the payment lie. If it is not submitted, not approved by the head of the department or is lying for approval with finance. It helps everybody have a clear timeline.
- We've cut down on numerous impromptu payment requests coming in from different sources and we have zoho now as a one point source to request payments. It helps reduce the errors and keep our finance team sane!

We like the transparency and ease to customize. For us as a company, it helps all levels of staff to know exactly where the report is and the timeline around processing. It helps us avoid the exchange of 100s of emails over petty issues.

I wish we could disable a few features that do not apply to our organisation. Zoho has already customised the software a lot for us, but having a features not in use disabled on everybody's dashboard would reduce some questions/ uncertainty.

Manjulika
Finance Head in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Expense : A Perfect Pocket Friendly Tool for your financial needs.

Kommentare: Zoho Expense is a versatile solution that is accessible both through a web-based interface and a mobile application, providing us with flexibility in managing our expenses. Zoho Expense seamlessly integrates with various other applications in our current software ecosystem, allowing for a streamlined workflow. Moreover, the high degree of customization available ensures that any organizations can implement Zoho Expense quickly and effectively, without the need to change their existing processes.

Zoho Expense is a top-tier solution for managing travel and expenses. The software is designed with a focus on reducing overspending, automating expense reporting, and ensuring complete oversight over expenditures ultimately, this enables small sized businesses to enhance productivity with optimize cash flow, and improve overall financial health for any new born organizations.

No negatives about the Zoho Expense as of now.

Kristopher
CEO & Principal Consultant in USA
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product! Easy to Use!

Overall the product is very easy to use; I really like being able to scan receipts to automatically generate expense line items.

There is nothing I really dislike. I would say the reporting function could have a higher level of configurability to make it more useful.

Antwort von Zoho

Hi Kristopher, Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense. We're glad to hear that you find the product easy to use. We would love to hear more about the level of configuration you are looking for in the reports. Kindly share your feedback to us at support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com. Regards, Yohvan - Zoho Expense

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Zoho

Kommentare: Expense reporting, tracking, reimbursement have all been streamlined with Zoho

Mobile application, ease of expense tracking, and corporate reporting are the reasons which the platform was initially purchased and Zoho has exceeded expectations on al.

An improvement would be to enable custom reporting on any and all fields plus time ranges. Currently reporting by category does not have a sub filter to select a specific person or report name

Antwort von Zoho

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense and share your feedback. We're glad to know that the mobile application, ease of use and corporate reporting features have met and exceeded your expectations. With regard to the expenses by category report, please note that it would be possible to filter the report for a particular user using the Customise option. Kindly reach out to us at support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com if you would like to know more about this. Regards, Yohvan - Zoho Expense