Über ePrint MIS

Log in anywhere 24x7 to create estimates, jobs, or invoices. An innovative all-in-one cloud solution for print & related industries.

Erfahre mehr über ePrint MIS

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ePrint MIS

5,0
5,0

ePrint MIS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie ePrint MIS bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

James S.
James S.
Managing Director in Australien
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple end to end software

Kommentare: They are a pleasure to deal with. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff. This system has taken our business to the next level!

The software enbales us to drive all our work through the 1 central system

The software has some features that are more geared to small format but in saying this the team at Hexicom is always open to improving their system

Wayne R.
Wayne R.
Director in Australien
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pleasantly surprised, the software continues to exceed my expectations and just keeps on giving

It addresses all my requirements without having to spend a fortune on complicated and unnecessary features. The sales and support staff have an amazing ability to actually understand my business, listen to my needs and patiently show me how the software can best meet these requirements.

As new software there is no immediate result, we needed to implement in stages which in hind sight has proven to be a huge benefit and has made the changes more pleasant and manageable for both staff and customers.

Pamela H.
Director in Australien
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EPrint for our business

Kommentare: The fact that quotes turn into jobs which turn into invoices means that there is little room for error.

We love the fact that we have Products which we can use for our estimates, the inventory is very useful to use for our purchase orders and the flow from quotes to jobs to invoices is very efficient

I find it annoying that when you want to add items to an estimate (which already has a job attached to it) that the changes do not go across to the job - it works if you make the changes to the job and then go back to the estimate but not the other way.