Über Continue to Give

Nutzerfreundlichste und erschwinglichste Kirchensoftware. Erhöhe die Spenden- und Abgabenbeträge, einschließlich einer kostenlosen integrierten Verwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über Continue to Give

We are a new non profit organization. Price and features were the two most important aspects we considered in our selection of a donor and reporting system.

It is difficult for our foreign partners to give on this platform as they have difficulty calculating the exchange rates.

Bewertungen zu Continue to Give

Continue to Give hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 196 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Continue to Give bereits verwendet?

Michelle
Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Option for Non Profits and Religious Organizations

Continue to Give software was one of the easiest to implement. It is very easy for users to navigate the system.

The reporting is the only area we could see improvement for our purposes.

Antwort von Continue to Give

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for your review of Continue to Give! We are thrilled to hear that it is working for you and that it is easy to navigate. We do appreciate the feedback on the reporting and we will definitely take your feedback into consideration as we are constantly improving our software! Thank you again, Continue to Give Team

Dan
CEO in USA

Kingdom Way Marketplace Ministries

Kommentare: Love it!

Project pages, social share tabs, automation for givers that they can set up and that I as an administrator can also set up or edit, the fact that others can raise support through us.

Sometimes not easy just to change or edit recurring transactions with new / updated card information

Hi Dan, Thank you for your review! We appreciate you as our client! God bless,

Norman
Chef, Cook and Bottle Washer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Very Best Church Mission Management!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall the best software, customer service.

Multifeatured software, outstanding customer service including zoom meetings with in-house experts when needed, inexpensive advanced functions.

Perhaps this doesn't apply to others, but I found it difficult to learn the software.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you so much for the great review. We are happy to serve you!

Lorie
Business Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Continue to Give is inexpensive but you get what you pay for.

Kommentare: I saved money on monthly fees.

The setup on our website was easy and quick. Pricing is very affordable and billing works well. Adding funds is very easy. Reporting works well.

There isn't much visual appeal. The giving site is very generic and lacks interest. While it's easy to add funds, there isn't much room for casting vision and adding art. Tech support is available only through email. I had to work hard to get a phone number to speak with a real live person. When I switched to Continue to Give 2 years ago I was using a "Cadilac" company and was looking to save some money on fees. I saved money but now I feel like I have a "Fiesta"! I'm on the hunt again for an Outback.

Susan
Finance Lead in USA

Online Giving with Outsanding Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall we are very pleased to have made the switch to Continue to Give. The personalized attention and help with our needs is above and beyond what I was expecting, especially for the low cost they charge compared to much larger companies.

I love how the developers worked with me to design the reporting how I needed it. I also love that they aren't priced ridiculously high like some companies are.

There were a few concerns I had about the reporting, but they worked out a solution!

Antwort von Continue to Give

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to serve such great organizations like yours!

Paul
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like the concept, and generally it works well once you have your organization loaded. But people need to be able to find us, or we will miss donations.

The customer service reps are friendly whenever you are able to talk to one.

Everytime I have called lately, I get a recording saying reps are busy and will get back to me in 24 hours. Sorry, but if I am having a problem, and my organization has disappeared from the search function, I want help now to fix it so donors can find us in the search.

Jim
Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding customer service and multiple ways to interface with giving

Kommentare: The staff and customer service at Continue to Give have been outstanding. They really want you to succeed and offer all the help possible to maximize your fundraising.

Continue to Give provides multiple ways for donors to interface with giving. Donations can be made on the spot and using whatever means the donor is comfortable with. The online giving can be used with our without the accounting software and donor management software.

The graphic design could be improved upon.

Antwort von Continue to Give

Thank you so much, Jim for your review! It's our pleasure to serve you!

Bryan
Lead Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Continue to Give is a great option for churches/missions agencies looking to add online giving!

Kommentare: We have had a good experience with Continue to Give. Once it was set up, there was little more that needed to be done.

CTG is a great option for churches and mission agencies looking to add online giving options. Customer service was extremely helpful in getting us set up.

The platform seems a little dated. It is not as intuitive as I would like it to be and a little complicated because it is designed to meet so many needs. I don't know how exactly I would have them change things, but if it could be simplified and more intuitive. On the plus side, they are very willing to help people learn the interface.

Amanda Jo
Executive Director in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic fundraising software with an actual human support team!

Everything is easy to use and if you do not understand or have an issue [sensitive content hidden] is always right there and willing to help.

There was absolutely nothing I did not like about Continue to Give.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for the great review! We love being part of your great cause!

Sanjay
missionary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best and easiest way to share our heart and connect with people and different ways to connect.

Kommentare: It is easy and has multiple options for people to give and the customer support is amazing. Specially the initiative they take to connect with us so that we know different ways to promote our cause is amazing.
God bless Continue to Give

Different ways made easy and available for people to give.

right now I like everything about Continue to Give

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for the great review! We love being part of your great cause!

Billy
Lead Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Non-techy Pastor that can still make it work

Kommentare: As the title shows...I am not the "techiest" of individuals, but even I can make it work. It has given our small church the ability to some what match what a larger church can offer in easy of giving. The text to give and website giving has helped tremendously. We now have over 65% of all funds come electronically.

It is very user friendly, and the customer support has always been first rate.

Making it through the initial set-up, but that still was not difficult. Because tech-support helps all the way through.

Antwort von Continue to Give

Thank you, Billy, for your review of Continue to Give! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that Continue to Give is working for you and your church. We understand the initial setup was a bit tough to make it through, and we are always looking to improve our setup process. But, we are ecstatic to hear that our text to give and website giving has helped you tremendously! If you have any further questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Debi
Church Secretary in USA

Continue to Give Helps

Kommentare: It is working great for our church. Even through the perils of Covid our members did and were able to give for the needs of the church without a chance of contacting the virus.

The ease of operations and the ease of getting reports. Even when we were not meeting during Covid, we still were able to receive contributions.

As a small to medium church, we don't need some of the products.

Antwort von Continue to Give

Hi Debi, Thank you for your review! God bless!

Joe
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nine months in and almost all good with Continue to Give

Kommentare: It has improved our ability to promote online giving for our non profit and the overall customer support has been good. We are still growing to learn to use more of its features but happy with the product

The giving side is very easy and the notifications are good

More difficult to customize thank you responses to different types of donations

Antwort von Continue to Give

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for taking the time to write Continue to Give a review. We truly appreciate your business! We are so glad to hear you are happy with the giving side of Continue to Give and are sorry to hear about the difficulty with customizing your thank you responses for different donation types. We are continuously improving our software and take every suggestions very seriously. Thank you again for writing a review and for being a Continue to Give customer!

Andrea
Bookkeeper in USA

Improvements

Kommentare: Continue to Give listens to their users. They've rolled out several new features allowing organizations to better serve their donors, including a virtual terminal and the option to make changes to donor accounts at their request. I like that they are continuously improving and making it simpler to use!

The ability to assist donors by making changes to their donations & the ability to run a one-time donation through the virtual terminal without requiring the donor to set up an account.

For someone with a long term monthly goal, the "progress" meter doesn't really show an accurate picture of support that has come in. If you have it reset each month, it doesn't take into account one-time gifts and doesn't show each monthly gift until it's been processed, so the % is lower than your actual. If you don't have it reset each month, it adds monthly gifts each month, so it shows you at a higher % than your actual.

Leslie
Secretary in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Continue to Give

Kommentare: It's been an amazing product!

The customer service is wonderful! They have always been on top of all my requests.

It takes some getting used to, but once I'm familiar with it, it's pretty straightforward.

Luisking
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to administer donations.

Kommentare: Experience has been pleasant and awesome. They are always there to support and help with specific request.

Its compatible with mobile devices including tablets. Very convenient and reliable.

I wish I had found out of this service sooner!

Jerry
Columbian Charities of Missouri Treasurer in USA

Columbian Charities of Missouri

Kommentare: Collecting donations during a pandemic!

The versatility of the product, really gives us options for collecting from our Donors. We have several administrators who find it easy to set up and use. Especially the Giving Pages.

We really have no complaints with the software. It is very user friendly, and very reasonable. All in All it has been great product for us. Especially since Covid.

Kevin
Exec. Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple online giving platform for churches

Kommentare: Overall we have been very happy with the service and convenience of C2G. Reporting is easy to manage.
Our congregation has been very happy with the service and opportunity to give online.

After researching a number of online giving platforms, Continue to Give met our basic needs to offer online giving for our church members. Continue to Give also had lower transaction costs.

The initial process of getting setup was a little more involved than I expected, but i am sure the other companies had a similar process to get funds setup. Also had to educate our people. Just part of the process.

Shirley
Financial Secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good choice for our church

Staff are friendly and helpful while setting up process. They keep in touch to inform me of new features.

Our last credit card processing company raised rates so we looked for a more affordable option for our small church. Continue to Give has given us the opportunity to accept on-line donations during this time of pandemic and church closures. I have no complaints about this software. My only suggestion would be to enable donors to designate donations for a custom cause that may not yet be built in to the drop down menu available to them. Like a memo line on a check, but a digital comment line that I could see on the report or on their receipt.

Antwort von Continue to Give

Hello Shirley! Thank you for your review! Just wanted to let you know that we do have a "Comment" box for people to write things in during the donation. You can turn this on or off, you can find it on your dashboard on Settings-Overall Fundraising Settings. If you have any questions please call me at 800-684-0550 or you can send an email to customerservice@continuetogive.com. blessings!

Walter

Pretty Good

Kommentare: It has worked so far very well

It is very easy to set up and use. Great support.

It is a bit pricey per gift to use. Wish it wasn’t.

Antwort von Continue to Give

Thank you Pastor Walter, we love what you do, and love to serve you!

Austin
Medical Professional in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Decent Auto Tithing Program

Kommentare: I have set up my account to automatically donate my weekly amount to my local church. I don't do much with the program after setting it up; I just receive the notifications that my offering has gone through. It is pretty simple, but using the desktop website seems kind of jumbled and not super easy to navigate. When in doubt, however I have contacted customer support and they were extremely helpful.

-Automatic deductions -Timeframe query -Feedback of successful transactions

Desktop site is not simple

Antwort von Continue to Give

Austin, Thank you for your review. We recently updated the desktop version for donors. Check it out at www.continuetogive.com! We hope you enjoy the updates!

Leslie
Missonary in USA

Professional and Personable

The features are great! I was especially impressed with the help I received in understanding all that is available to me. The person I spoke to via Zoom, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] ., was patient, thorough, encouraging, and made it clear ready to help anytime I needed her. We ended our meeting as she prayed for me. What a wonderful person to have represent your organization. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] !!

I think it's really me more than the product. There is so much available it may take me a little longer than some to understand.

Antwort von Continue to Give

Thank you Leslie, we love what you do, and love to serve you!

Associate Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Continue to Give great value!

Kommentare: Our church uses Continue to Give and we have seen our online giving increase fourfold in the last 10 months. It interfaces well with our website and also gives us the flexibility of a giving kiosk on site in the church foyer. We have never had any problems with the service and highly recommend it.

Ease of use and record keeping.

I have no negative comments.

Roger
Missionary in USA

Great and helpful service

Kommentare: I have been using continue to give for about 2 years now and I love that I don't have to worry where my donations are going and how they are being handled. The only thing I would say they have to improve is making their website more user friendly, other then that it is a great site!

easy to set up, easy to track donations, safe

site is a bit confusing to navigate

William

Best for Churches

Kommentare: Extremely positive

It's inexpensive and the staff is helpful

I don't gave any cons or dislikes. It is a great product.

Antwort von Continue to Give

Hello William, Thank you for your review! We appreciate you so much as a client. God bless!