Über ActiveDEMAND

Voll funktionsfähige digitale Marketing-Plattform für Marketingagenturen

Erfahre mehr über ActiveDEMAND

The customization is great. The forum builder is decent for those looking for a wordpress plugin.

It lacks functionality in some key areas, most notably: lacking an undo button, a clunky landing page builder, and no mainstream CRM integrations that I know of (i.e. Salesforce).

Bewertungen zu ActiveDEMAND

3,7
4,0

ActiveDEMAND hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ActiveDEMAND bereits verwendet?

Tim
Tim
Managing Director in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ActiveDEMAND - A hidden gem

Kommentare: We needed a flexible solution for marketing automation that didn't break the bank. ActiveDEMAND was perfect. It was especially suited to integrate with our sales CRM (Pipedrive).

ActiveDEMAND is an incredibly flexible solution that can be used in a variety of applications. Their support is top notch and they will help you with anything.

The user interface is a bit clunky and slow. The templates are not designed in very modern fashion and require a lot of editing.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND and for the positive comments. We appreciate the constructive criticism as well, regarding our platform and consider all feedback as we work to improve the software and our user's experience with it. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Christina
Director of Digital Marketing in USA

Active Demand from an Agency Perspective

Kommentare: Overall I have been very pleased with the platform. The chat function is very helpful and I almost always get an immediate response and help resolving the issues that I have. With any playform there are "gotchas" that come to light after you get in to it more intently, and I have encountered those with Active Demand, like the incredibly slow load times when cloning elements, and certain clunky parts of the interface, but my overall experience with both the software and the customer service has been positive.

The capabilities that I appreciate most on Active Demand are the list filterting email developer/editor. I appreciate the amount of criteria that you can filter your lists by, giving the ability to add or remove contacts to your lists seamlessly and easily. The email developer is easy to use, aside from a few small glitches.

My least favorite thing about the platform is the amount of time reporting takes to propegate. I can't see real-time performance from email campaigns, at best I can see data after 24 hours or so, but if you like mo monitor your campaigns more closely, this will fall short.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Christina, Thank you for taking a moment to give us a review. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our software. We are sorry to hear you are having some issues - specifically with real-time reporting. We do have real-time dashboard widgets for email campaigns and we encourage chatting with our support team to answer questions about how to set it up - they are super friendly and helpful. Thank you again for your comments!

Jeff
Sales Director in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Might be great software, but...

It provides us with email marketing analytics and helps us understand contact rating in our engagement model.

I'm not an Admin of this system. I'm just a user. We have it hooked up to our CRM, which is where I spend most of my time. My opinion is that this might be great software for someone who is an admin trying to track analytics for a big company, but we are small and when we hooked this thing up to our CRM, there were a number of things that were either over-looked by the ActiveDemand Implementation Consulting team or my company cheaped out and didn't want to spend the necessary money that was required to make this thing work right... so, in the end, it's screwed up a bunch of my CRM data and I've been spending a bunch of time stumbling across bad data and duplicates then need to be removed, merged, including contacts who get re-mapped to other account owners or even the wrong account! Additionally, there are a ton of meaningless data entries now gumming up the running history in my CRM so that it's near impossible for me to find my last meeting notes... It's been a mess, so we had to delete a bunch of those system automated data entry notes in the CRM history, as well, and then turned off ALL live connection to CRM and do a simple "Post to CRM" from ActiveDemand and I'm a happy camper, again. Also, the Chrome extension runs too much interference on my processor when I am doing other research or hitting other web sites. Caching like crazy until I turned off the extension.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Jeff, Thank you for the honest feedback. One of the main reasons people choose ActiveDEMAND is our deep integration with CRMs. There is a lot of information that can pass between ActiveDEMAND and the CRM and back again, thus it does require planning to ensure the integration is meeting the business requirements. Turning everything on and pushing everything ActiveDEMAND has into the CRM is technically possible, but not recommended. Sales people need information, not data. Most people are not used to having the capability of driving so much information into the CRM (like we provide) ... someone thought it would be useful to get EVERYTHING into the CRM (like ice cream, a little is great, a lot must be AWESOME!) which caused your early issues. We do not charge for CRM integration services, our consultants are always available to review an integration. Please take advantage of our exceptional support staff, we are here to help. The ActiveDEMAND team.

Victor
VP Sales & Marketing in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything I need to run the company and more

Kommentare: I needed to decomission Pardot, and merge several other application and acquire new functionality to be responsive to our needs. Support was fantastic and got me running very fast.

It is feature-packed and covers all my needs from Marketing Automation, Lead conversion, Account-Based Marketing. Power dialer, Social, and much more I have to yet implemented.

Workflow designer can be a slow on on very large workflows.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Victor. Thank you for your positive comments. We are very happy to hear that ActiveDEMAND is meeting your needs and expectations. And we are making improvements all the time - the speed of the platform being a particular focus - and we have recently improved the speed of our workflows. We hope you notice the change. Thanks again!

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Experience with Active Demand

Kommentare: Overall experience has been positive. I like that it integrates with our CRM for distributing leads and I find the email/campaign builder easy to use.

The support has been great, I love the ability to chat with experts whenever i'm having an issue and the response is prompt and the advice usually solves my issue. I like the reporting tools and that new features are constantly being updated/added.

I don't like that I can't use the workflow editor on my current subscription and don't really need the upgraded version for how we use the software. Also, it seems to take a long time to load pages.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Too many issues to bother with

Kommentare: Has been more trouble than it was worth, may as well bite the bullet and pay for a trusted and reliable CRM/Marketing automation tool like Salesforce.

I can't say there is anything I would recommend about it.

- extremely basic UX - fundamental issues with reporting dashboards - cannot receive email versions of these - inaccurate reporting - contacts dropping out of campaigns or getting stuck in certain stages with no reason why - CRM prospects being pushed in as Admin's on the ActiveDemand account (!?!?) - Cannot setup a lead as such in Pipedrive without creating a deal first - this is absolutely basic functionality - contact lists sometimes blanking out certain details of the contact - for no apparent reason, and cannot be seen when exported either - basic "unsubscribes" in Active Demand do not always come through into Pipedrive so have to manually check this for every single unsubscribe contact - when importing contacts it would duplicate the list upload so you end up with 15 blank lists and have to guess which one held the contacts - customer support never knew what the issues were/why they were happening - system is super buggy in general. - I have so many more issues, but hopefully this gives you a flavour....

vor 3 Monaten

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. It is unfortunate you did not find value in our system. We appreciate your insights and will continue to work to improve ActiveDEMAND. The Team at ActiveDEMAND

Jon
Jon
Content specialist in UK
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful functionality, once you get around the user experience

Kommentare: We were trying to implement marketing automation, and to capture leads from our website and put them into Salesforce. We have been successful with both of those, and I have been particularly impressed with the quality and flexibility of ActiveDEMAND's support team.

You can do an awful lot with ActiveDEMAND. Automation workflows, form submissions, CRM integration, email creation and sending, lead scoring - it's all there. I would say that it outperforms Pardot and possibly even HubSpot, while being less money.

The user experience is horrendous. Once you know where things are, what icons mean, and get inside the head of the people who built it, you can get around with relative ease. But until that point, you are pretty much reliant on the support people for help. The good news is that the support team are EXTREMELY helpful and don't mind you talking to them on the chat three, four times a day!

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Jon, Thanks for your feedback on the ActiveDEMAND software. You have provided some very positive comments and also some items that we can improve upon so thank you for that. We continue to work on the software to make the user experience better and provide stellar support as we continue to update and grow. Thanks again for the comments!

Mark
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ActiveDEMAND allowed me very quickly to deploy my first email campaign delivering measurable results

Kommentare: The ability to set up and deploy professional-looking campaigns very quickly.

The abilities of Active DEMAND appear to be only limited by my imagination or the courage of my Clients to use them. The process of Lead Nurturing with sophisticated logic and decision making, while I or my clients are sleeping is a huge labour saving feature. Automated reporting with my Agencies branding help me get credit where its due without ambiguity. The ability to Copy/Clone campaigns, emails processes from one account to another is a hugh time saver when getting an account up and running.

Ther are several areas where the terms used are quite technical or ActiveDEMAND specific that could do with some contextual help on the screen to assist the newcomers to digital marketing. There a few key features, especially on the account, set up page that need to be right to deliver results. New users should book a Q&A Support session as soon as they sign up and I suggest AD labour several key points about the account set up.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Mark! Thank you for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. We really appreciate your insights and comments.

Kevin
Kevin
Quelle: GetApp

Incredible Value

Kommentare: I was looking for something different, a competitive advantage for my agency. We are trying to be leading edge and I find Active Demand provides that to us. The features that Active Demand have has grown exponentially and their support is second to none. They really value their clients and work 24 hours to make sure they're happy. I highly recommend trying out the software and seeing how it can help grow your agency. Kevin

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product but lacking good UX

Kommentare: Active Demand provides great value to our clients, however the interface is not intuitive and hard to use and set up.

The reports that you are able to generate to automatically send

The interface is not intuitive and UX is not great. It takes a long time to figure out how to do anything

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hello, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve. We just added the Personal Trainer to help ease the learning curve. On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform. Thanks again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation platform.

Matt
CEO in USA

A lot of functionality under 1 roof

How many different things it did to reduce the amount of software needed.

The learning curve is steep and it is often very hard to figure out how to do some things that seem like they should be fairly simple. Even the staff has a hard time agreeing if or how some things can be done.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Matt, Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback for our software. We understand there is a bit of a learning curve as it is a very robust platform. Because it is so in-depth our support team is constantly learning with the goal of serving our users better. We will continue to work on our processes and improve. Thanks again for the feedback!

Eeva
Project manager in Finnland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Positive surprise

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with ActiveDemand. I have developed our digital and online marketing a lot with ActiveDemand.

Support team is always ready to help and usually they are very fast with it. It has been a positive surprise, that they also listen to users's needs and ideas and actually create alterations and new features based on those ideas.

Some of the videos are old and the software does not look the same now, so they are sometimes a bit confusing.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Eeva, Thank you for taking time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments and feedback are always welcome and helpfu for us to improve your experience with the software. We have been working to update older videos and make them easier to understand. We've also added our in-product assistant to walk through tasks. Thank you again!

chris
Marketing Specialist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Software

Customer Service and lead notifications. I like having the ability to see who's been on our website and what they were looking at.

Email Campaigns - Email formatting can be cumbersome.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Chris, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve ActiveDEMAND's user experience.

Kelly
IT Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

ActiveDemand is a Great Marketing Tool

The product is a very powerful tool for us in our marketing effort. It's really easy to setup email campaigns and focus on our customer contacts and generating new leads. We've learned a lot from ActiveDemand about marketing and what our customers are looking for from our website.

Because it is such a robust package, there is a learning curve involved with it. The staff at ActiveDemand are quick to help and provide the tools we need. They are very patient and really easy to work with. There have been a lot of things we have wanted in the software that they submit to their development team to get done for us. It's really nice to see a company focusing on constantly improving their products.

Andy
Andy
owner in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Robust...but not what we needed.

There is a lot to this software. It had a calendar scheduling feature that we liked.

I do not think that the software is user friendly. I really struggled using many of it's features.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Andy, Thank you for the review. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve our software. We understand that our software can have a steep learning curve because there are so many features. We encourage users to take advantage of all of our training tools - support portal, how-to videos, in-product step-by-step demos. And of course, reach out to our in-house support team. They are fantastic and always ready to help.

Amanda
Marketing Specialist in
Philanthropie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

We used ActiveDEMAND for about a year and it helped us organize our email especially. We were using all sorts of different things before.

Jason
Digital Advertising Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid for Call Tracking

Call capabilities with lead forms are nice to receive.

Inconsistency with attribution. Many say Google whereas some should say Google/cpc (Google Ads).

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Jason, Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments continue to help us improve. For your attribution issue, I urge you to contact our support team via chat or at support@activedemand.com. They will work through the issue and help fix the attribution errors. Thanks again from the ActiveDEMAND team.

Danielle
Danielle
Marketing Director in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love ActiveDemand for our medium sized business

Kommentare: I love it! We changed email providers but came back because it is the best

It's so easy to use and allows me to plan campaigns efficiently

I wish there was more drag and drop options and video compatibility

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Danielle, Thank you for the positive comments and taking the time to send them! We are thrilled to have you back with ActiveDEMAND. And we take your suggestions to heart as we continuously improve our software. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND team

ActiveDemand - Great tool once you learn it

Once it is set-up, it syncs and integrates nicely with your website and social media, making it easier to manage/control how and when you are communicating with your audience.

Steep learning curve. If you are not it the tool all the time, it is difficult to pick-up and remeber where to go to do everything.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hello! Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve. We just added the Personal Trainer to help ease the learning curve. On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform. Thanks again for your comments. The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Stephanie
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Senior graphic designer / marketing assistant

Kommentare: Great will continue to use for our business.

The drip campaign is a great feature and easy to set up.

Wish the email editior would have more options.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for taking time to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your comments and use the feedback to improve our software as we constantly update. Thank you again! The Crew from ActiveDEMAND

Louis-Paul
Louis-Paul
President Fondateur in Kanada

Great source of insight

Kommentare: Value for the price is great, I recommend this platform for call tracking!

I primarely use ActiveDemand for call tracking. This is really useful to identify from witch paid campaign the calls are emerging from and to know where to put the marketing money.

It's a bit tricky to get around at first and to connect with Google Ads, you need to know how to code it.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Thanks for taking a moment to review Louis-Paul. Your feedback helps us improve our platform so your comments are appreciated. We are happy you are getting value from ActiveDEMAND call tracking. And as always, if you need help with any of our other features, our friendly support team is ready to help.

Lyz
Communications Director in USA

Really difficult to use.

It is reliable. When I set something to execute, I am confident that it will execute as planned.

Almost everything. I find the experience to be almost universally annoying and very disjointed.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Lyz, Thank you for taking the time to post your review of ActiveDEMAND. Comments and insight to the platform are always welcome and helpful. Thanks again!

Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Active Demand Review

Kommentare: After proper explanation of most of the features, I readily use my Active Demand alerts for sales leads, service, and marketing.

Detail oriented for applicable customer services and sales

I did not experience an easy transition of software usage at the beginning of membership. It was a little difficult to decipher some of the features without direction.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your feedback and have been working hard to improve the onboarding experience to make the transition smoother. Your comments help us do that so again, thanks! The ActiveDEMAND crew.

Eric
Founder in Kanada

Continually improving

They have continuously improved the software over time as the marketing best practices have changed.

Would like to see pricing on the website.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Eric, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We are always seeking way to improve our users experience so your feedback is definitely helpful. Our pricing page can be found here: https://www.activedemand.com/pricing/ and our helpful support staff is always ready to answer any questions you may have! Thank you again from the crew at ActiveDEMAND.

Jennifer
VP of Sales & Marketing in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

All in one marketing automation great for small business

Kommentare: ActiveDEMAND has all the tools a small business needs to manage their online marketing. We used to use one tool for email marketing, another for social media, yet another for landing pages and more. With ActiveDEMAND, everything is in one spot and integrated. We can easily see what marketing campaigns are working and what needs to be adjusted.