Über ActiveDEMAND

Voll funktionsfähige digitale Marketing-Plattform für Marketingagenturen

Erfahre mehr über ActiveDEMAND

It lacks functionality in some key areas, most notably: lacking an undo button, a clunky landing page builder, and no mainstream CRM integrations that I know of (i.e. Salesforce).

Bewertungen zu ActiveDEMAND

3,7
4,0

ActiveDEMAND hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ActiveDEMAND bereits verwendet?

Tim
Tim
Managing Director in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ActiveDEMAND - A hidden gem

Kommentare: We needed a flexible solution for marketing automation that didn't break the bank. ActiveDEMAND was perfect. It was especially suited to integrate with our sales CRM (Pipedrive).

ActiveDEMAND is an incredibly flexible solution that can be used in a variety of applications. Their support is top notch and they will help you with anything.

The user interface is a bit clunky and slow. The templates are not designed in very modern fashion and require a lot of editing.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND and for the positive comments. We appreciate the constructive criticism as well, regarding our platform and consider all feedback as we work to improve the software and our user's experience with it. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Christina
Director of Digital Marketing in USA

Active Demand from an Agency Perspective

Kommentare: Overall I have been very pleased with the platform. The chat function is very helpful and I almost always get an immediate response and help resolving the issues that I have. With any playform there are "gotchas" that come to light after you get in to it more intently, and I have encountered those with Active Demand, like the incredibly slow load times when cloning elements, and certain clunky parts of the interface, but my overall experience with both the software and the customer service has been positive.

The capabilities that I appreciate most on Active Demand are the list filterting email developer/editor. I appreciate the amount of criteria that you can filter your lists by, giving the ability to add or remove contacts to your lists seamlessly and easily. The email developer is easy to use, aside from a few small glitches.

My least favorite thing about the platform is the amount of time reporting takes to propegate. I can't see real-time performance from email campaigns, at best I can see data after 24 hours or so, but if you like mo monitor your campaigns more closely, this will fall short.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Christina, Thank you for taking a moment to give us a review. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our software. We are sorry to hear you are having some issues - specifically with real-time reporting. We do have real-time dashboard widgets for email campaigns and we encourage chatting with our support team to answer questions about how to set it up - they are super friendly and helpful. Thank you again for your comments!

Jeff
Sales Director in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Might be great software, but...

It provides us with email marketing analytics and helps us understand contact rating in our engagement model.

I'm not an Admin of this system. I'm just a user. We have it hooked up to our CRM, which is where I spend most of my time. My opinion is that this might be great software for someone who is an admin trying to track analytics for a big company, but we are small and when we hooked this thing up to our CRM, there were a number of things that were either over-looked by the ActiveDemand Implementation Consulting team or my company cheaped out and didn't want to spend the necessary money that was required to make this thing work right... so, in the end, it's screwed up a bunch of my CRM data and I've been spending a bunch of time stumbling across bad data and duplicates then need to be removed, merged, including contacts who get re-mapped to other account owners or even the wrong account! Additionally, there are a ton of meaningless data entries now gumming up the running history in my CRM so that it's near impossible for me to find my last meeting notes... It's been a mess, so we had to delete a bunch of those system automated data entry notes in the CRM history, as well, and then turned off ALL live connection to CRM and do a simple "Post to CRM" from ActiveDemand and I'm a happy camper, again. Also, the Chrome extension runs too much interference on my processor when I am doing other research or hitting other web sites. Caching like crazy until I turned off the extension.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Jeff, Thank you for the honest feedback. One of the main reasons people choose ActiveDEMAND is our deep integration with CRMs. There is a lot of information that can pass between ActiveDEMAND and the CRM and back again, thus it does require planning to ensure the integration is meeting the business requirements. Turning everything on and pushing everything ActiveDEMAND has into the CRM is technically possible, but not recommended. Sales people need information, not data. Most people are not used to having the capability of driving so much information into the CRM (like we provide) ... someone thought it would be useful to get EVERYTHING into the CRM (like ice cream, a little is great, a lot must be AWESOME!) which caused your early issues. We do not charge for CRM integration services, our consultants are always available to review an integration. Please take advantage of our exceptional support staff, we are here to help. The ActiveDEMAND team.

Victor
VP Sales & Marketing in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything I need to run the company and more

Kommentare: I needed to decomission Pardot, and merge several other application and acquire new functionality to be responsive to our needs. Support was fantastic and got me running very fast.

It is feature-packed and covers all my needs from Marketing Automation, Lead conversion, Account-Based Marketing. Power dialer, Social, and much more I have to yet implemented.

Workflow designer can be a slow on on very large workflows.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Victor. Thank you for your positive comments. We are very happy to hear that ActiveDEMAND is meeting your needs and expectations. And we are making improvements all the time - the speed of the platform being a particular focus - and we have recently improved the speed of our workflows. We hope you notice the change. Thanks again!

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Experience with Active Demand

Kommentare: Overall experience has been positive. I like that it integrates with our CRM for distributing leads and I find the email/campaign builder easy to use.

The support has been great, I love the ability to chat with experts whenever i'm having an issue and the response is prompt and the advice usually solves my issue. I like the reporting tools and that new features are constantly being updated/added.

I don't like that I can't use the workflow editor on my current subscription and don't really need the upgraded version for how we use the software. Also, it seems to take a long time to load pages.

Jon
Jon
Content specialist in UK
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful functionality, once you get around the user experience

Kommentare: We were trying to implement marketing automation, and to capture leads from our website and put them into Salesforce. We have been successful with both of those, and I have been particularly impressed with the quality and flexibility of ActiveDEMAND's support team.

You can do an awful lot with ActiveDEMAND. Automation workflows, form submissions, CRM integration, email creation and sending, lead scoring - it's all there. I would say that it outperforms Pardot and possibly even HubSpot, while being less money.

The user experience is horrendous. Once you know where things are, what icons mean, and get inside the head of the people who built it, you can get around with relative ease. But until that point, you are pretty much reliant on the support people for help. The good news is that the support team are EXTREMELY helpful and don't mind you talking to them on the chat three, four times a day!

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Jon, Thanks for your feedback on the ActiveDEMAND software. You have provided some very positive comments and also some items that we can improve upon so thank you for that. We continue to work on the software to make the user experience better and provide stellar support as we continue to update and grow. Thanks again for the comments!

Kristina
Marketing Director in USA

Great Price, Great Product, Lots of Features That Can Be Confusing to Setup

Kommentare: Overall I like that ActiveDemand allows me to get a pulse on website analytics, call tracking, and email marketing performance all in one place, and that I can manage all three from one place as well. This is a huge time savings working for an advertising agency with multiple clients. It makes reporting so much easier, especially since it integreates with many third party CRMs for full ROI tracking.

I love that ActiveDemand integrates Google Analytics, Call Tracking, and email marketing all into one platform so that I don't have to login to multiple different platforms to get a handle on how campaigns are performing. It also integreates with PipeDrive and other CRMs easily for full ROI tracking.

ActiveDemand has all the features you could want from a marketing automation platform; however, I sometimes feel it's a "jack of all trades, master of none." The UI can be confusing because it does integrate so many different things, and I feel like I have to chat with support often to figure out what I need to do. Also, they push updates sometimes that change your previous settings and you won't know until it becomes an issue.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Kristina, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the positive comments and also your insights about where we need to improve. ActiveDEMAND is a very powerful system with a lot of features, and as such there is a bit of a learning curve. As you know, we take a full contact approach to helping our clients succeed with the platform. We are always looking for ways to improve so thank you again!

Quelle: GetApp

Incredible Value

Kommentare: I was looking for something different, a competitive advantage for my agency. We are trying to be leading edge and I find Active Demand provides that to us. The features that Active Demand have has grown exponentially and their support is second to none. They really value their clients and work 24 hours to make sure they're happy. I highly recommend trying out the software and seeing how it can help grow your agency. Kevin

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software for small businesses

Kommentare: It's been a good experience for smaller businesses. It's given us more data regarding prospects. I would call it a starter point for anyone interested in marketing automation.

The visitor tracking is robust and provides much more data than similar tools. You can get the full visitor history for every organization who visits the site.

The software is cumbersome and slow. It often takes several minutes to run a report. Compared to similar software, the automations are overly complex and not as feature-rich.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and use them to improve the user experience with ActiveDEMAND.

Onboarding Team in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very well thought out

Kommentare: Overall it was a good experience and i've made several referrals. Its well thought out and they do a good job of staying in touch to make sure you are getting the most out of the product.

IT seems that you have an option for any possible feature you can think of.

At the time I was using the product I wish I had access to expert help to fully utilize every feathure effectively.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. Your feedback is very helpful for us to continue to improve the platform and our users' experience. Thank you again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation software.

Cassidy
Marketing Coordinator in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Active Demand review

Kommentare: My overall experience is neutral there are many things about the software that I like but there are still a lot of things that the software lacks or can not do yet.

What I like most about the software is the email and media automation. I also like how I have access to customer support through chat and call. I use pipedrive as well and the fact that active demand and pipedrive can integrate together is great.

Sometimes it is difficult to talk to support through chat, ie. trying to explain the problem, process etc.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Thanks for the feedback Cassidy! We are always trying to update and improve our clients' experience with ActiveDEMAND and your comments help us do that.

Rachel
Strategist/Brand Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beefy System, But Not Intuitive

Kommentare: We were excited to have one place to house our lists, email/phone/text campaigns, leads, schedulers, automations, etc. Unfortunately, it's been much more challenging to make AD work for us, and you almost feel like you need a programmer around to help get everything set up.

There is a ton of functionality in Active Demand.

It's so difficult to navigate. The user experience is very frustrating because we understand it can do a lot of powerful things, but figuring out how to make it work is difficult. It's also pretty limited from a design standpoint when it comes to email templates, schedulers, landing pages, etc.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Rachel, We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback for our software. And your suggestions will help us continue to improve the UI and make using ActiveDEMAND easier. We also recommend accessing our support team for help and/or using our implementation services where we can set up what you need. Thanks again!

chris
Marketing Specialist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Software

Customer Service and lead notifications. I like having the ability to see who's been on our website and what they were looking at.

Email Campaigns - Email formatting can be cumbersome.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Chris, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve ActiveDEMAND's user experience.

Kelly
IT Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

ActiveDemand is a Great Marketing Tool

The product is a very powerful tool for us in our marketing effort. It's really easy to setup email campaigns and focus on our customer contacts and generating new leads. We've learned a lot from ActiveDemand about marketing and what our customers are looking for from our website.

Because it is such a robust package, there is a learning curve involved with it. The staff at ActiveDemand are quick to help and provide the tools we need. They are very patient and really easy to work with. There have been a lot of things we have wanted in the software that they submit to their development team to get done for us. It's really nice to see a company focusing on constantly improving their products.

Andy
Andy
owner in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Robust...but not what we needed.

There is a lot to this software. It had a calendar scheduling feature that we liked.

I do not think that the software is user friendly. I really struggled using many of it's features.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Andy, Thank you for the review. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve our software. We understand that our software can have a steep learning curve because there are so many features. We encourage users to take advantage of all of our training tools - support portal, how-to videos, in-product step-by-step demos. And of course, reach out to our in-house support team. They are fantastic and always ready to help.

Amanda
Marketing Specialist
Philanthropie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

We used ActiveDEMAND for about a year and it helped us organize our email especially. We were using all sorts of different things before.

Jason
Digital Advertising Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid for Call Tracking

Call capabilities with lead forms are nice to receive.

Inconsistency with attribution. Many say Google whereas some should say Google/cpc (Google Ads).

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Jason, Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments continue to help us improve. For your attribution issue, I urge you to contact our support team via chat or at support@activedemand.com. They will work through the issue and help fix the attribution errors. Thanks again from the ActiveDEMAND team.

Danielle
Danielle
Marketing Director in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love ActiveDemand for our medium sized business

Kommentare: I love it! We changed email providers but came back because it is the best

It's so easy to use and allows me to plan campaigns efficiently

I wish there was more drag and drop options and video compatibility

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Danielle, Thank you for the positive comments and taking the time to send them! We are thrilled to have you back with ActiveDEMAND. And we take your suggestions to heart as we continuously improve our software. Thanks again! The ActiveDEMAND team

ActiveDemand - Great tool once you learn it

Once it is set-up, it syncs and integrates nicely with your website and social media, making it easier to manage/control how and when you are communicating with your audience.

Steep learning curve. If you are not it the tool all the time, it is difficult to pick-up and remeber where to go to do everything.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hello! Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve. We just added the Personal Trainer to help ease the learning curve. On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform. Thanks again for your comments. The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Victoria
Marketing Coordinator in USA

Has all the features I need but not very intuitive

Automatic email system. Setting up emails ahead of time and knowing they will send with no problem. I also like that it integrates with pipedrive

How difficult it is to navigate. I feel like you have to be a coder to full know how to utilize this software. I also want to be able to see when someone receives and email (in pipedrive)

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Thank you for your comments. All email activity is visible directly in Pipedrive. Email Open, Email Sent, Email link click, even Asset Download are default activities that are posted directly into Pipedrive

Louis-Paul
Louis-Paul
President Fondateur in Kanada

Great source of insight

Kommentare: Value for the price is great, I recommend this platform for call tracking!

I primarely use ActiveDemand for call tracking. This is really useful to identify from witch paid campaign the calls are emerging from and to know where to put the marketing money.

It's a bit tricky to get around at first and to connect with Google Ads, you need to know how to code it.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Thanks for taking a moment to review Louis-Paul. Your feedback helps us improve our platform so your comments are appreciated. We are happy you are getting value from ActiveDEMAND call tracking. And as always, if you need help with any of our other features, our friendly support team is ready to help.

Lyz
Communications Director in USA

Really difficult to use.

It is reliable. When I set something to execute, I am confident that it will execute as planned.

Almost everything. I find the experience to be almost universally annoying and very disjointed.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi Lyz, Thank you for taking the time to post your review of ActiveDEMAND. Comments and insight to the platform are always welcome and helpful. Thanks again!

Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Active Demand Review

Kommentare: After proper explanation of most of the features, I readily use my Active Demand alerts for sales leads, service, and marketing.

Detail oriented for applicable customer services and sales

I did not experience an easy transition of software usage at the beginning of membership. It was a little difficult to decipher some of the features without direction.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your feedback and have been working hard to improve the onboarding experience to make the transition smoother. Your comments help us do that so again, thanks! The ActiveDEMAND crew.

President in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Incredibly Powerful - Incredible Customer Service

They're a younger company and so hungry to help their clients. They don't say no - instead, they find ways to help their clients achieve their objectives.

Learning process is a bit steep as I'm not a specialist in database programming, but once you get the hang of it, it's powerful.

Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good Call Tracking Software

Call tracking is inexpensive, intuitive and has a good reporting.

Cannot record my own Whisper Message; Some recordings are unavailable.

Antwort von ActiveDEMAND

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback.