Adobe Experience Manager Erfahrungen

Über Adobe Experience Manager

Adobe Experience Manager ist eine leistungsstarke Suite von kombinierbaren Inhaltsdiensten, die schnell hochwirksame, personalisierte Erlebnisse liefern.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Experience Manager

I really liked how much I could customize the forms I created.

The deployment model is very old. It does not containerize efficiently and the software need to be deployed in a virtual machine which is very old technology.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Experience Manager

3,8
4,0

Adobe Experience Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 113 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe Experience Manager bereits verwendet?

Sima
Marketing Specialist in Deutschland
Chemikalien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Einfaches CMS tool aus dem Adobe Hause

Kommentare: Generell ein einfaches und zuverlässiges CM tool, welches sich schnell erlernen lässt.

- einfache Funktionen - schnell zu erlernen (ähnelt zbs. wordpress)- automatische Speicherung ohne Veröffentlichung - gute Übersicht und interne Features (zbs. Datenbank für Assets)

- Teilweise Bugs (Veröffentlichungen sind oft nicht sofort zu sehen) - Assets müssen immer erst in der AEM Cloud hochgeladen werden, bevor sie benutzt werden können.

Sima
Marketing Expert in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Solides CMS aus dem Hause Adobe

Kommentare: Einfaches und unkompliziertes CMS von Adobe, allerdings lohnt es sich nicht für kleinere Unternehmen, die lediglich ein CMS für den Website-Bau benötigen - dafür ist es zu teuer. Größere Unternehmen, die die anderen Komponenten (zbs. Analytics) auch verwenden, machen hier nichts verkehrt.

- auch für Anfänger gut geeignet - benutzerfreundlich und ähnlicher Aufbau zu anderen CMS (zbs. Wordpress) - Website-Bau einfach & schnell gestaltet - Gutes, verknüpftes DAM System - Automatische Speicherung

- Viele Bugs - Keine Benachrichtung bei Fehlermeldungen - Eingeschränkter Support (kein 1:1) - relativ teuer

Andrew
Andrew
Global SEO/Digital Marketing Program Manager in USA
Computer-Hardware, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Cadillac of CMS

Kommentare: We used AEM at the very first company I worked with. I dont think I realized how great it is until I moved on in my career to several other companies that do not use it. There is truth to the saying that sometimes you dont appreciate things until you no longer have them! The company I am with now uses AEM, and anytime I get frustrated with not understanding how to do something, I remind myself of the alternative.

Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is the cream of the crop when it comes to CMS. The functionality that it offers - from its backend configuration to its capabilities for 'everyday' users - is unmatched from the other products I have worked with. If I were to single out my top pros for the CMS, I would say its component building blocks, and it's flexible workflow integration. These two things in particular set it apart from other competitors (for me, at least).

As with most products that pack a ton of functionality and features, AEM is not always the easiest CMS to work with. That being said, it is also definitely not the most difficult. But, most of the advanced configurations and integrations require an adept development team. And, to make changes to existing functionality also usually requires a lot of interaction with dev (again, not a bad thing, but something to take into consideration).

Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent enterprise-level CMS with interesting synergies with the entire Adobe suite

Kommentare: The adoption of the tool was rapid by all company stakeholders. The initial implementation instead required a lot of time and a detailed analysis. We are evaluating possible synergies with the Adobe full-stack and the possibility of using the tool as a CMS for the mobile app and as an email editor.

Ease of use and rapid user adoption. The modularity in making page layouts is very convenient. Managing translations via external tools on very complex sites also helps. The possibility of exploiting synergies with other Adobe tools (Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target above all)

The management of the content structure, especially in sites with many countries and languages, needs to be absolutely improved as it does not allow a quick customization of the contents on specific countries/languages without manual interventions that require extra effort.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pretty solid not when it works; smaller additions would make it a more solid program

Kommentare: Once set up, it is fairly easy to pick up, especially if you have worked with other CMS products.

It is pretty easy to pick up with the text component and image one, even for clients who aren't tech savvy.

The touch UI interface with versions 6.1 and above feels rather underwhelming. Because I can do much more in the classic interface, it provides little motivation to "play" with the touch interface. Also, cannot see doing much development on the touch UI side. Second, there are a lot of little things Adobe can do that will greatly improved the user experience of this product. First, add a simple spell check the various text editors and allow users to expand the size of the edit dialogue box even selecting assests and pages. Additionally, adding the name of the components when hovering over the component in editing mode in authoring. I know people have requested this. The latest version cloud version also seems a little unstable. Seems to have connectivity issues from time to time.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Digital content authoring and delivery tool

Kommentare: Since Marketo is part of the CRM, and individuals are increasingly migrating away from a dispersed Martech stack in favor of a more unified strategy, the connectivity between the two has been really helpful.

As the manager of marketing operations, I am responsible for reporting on campaign statistics, website traffic, and key performance indicators (KPIs), as well as making choices based on this data. The metrics were presented in a way that was easy to understand and use, which aided me greatly in my daily reporting.

Although the tool's insights and reports are sufficient, they can be improved by allowing users to create their own segments and therefore allowing them to zero in on the channels that are of greatest importance to them.

Tanya
Plans Examiner in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Enjoyed the functionality and customization

Kommentare: I think the forms that I was able to create with AEM were great. The software I now use doesn't have the same customizable features, and I miss them. I feel that the forms I create now don't look at good.

I really liked how much I could customize the forms I created.

It took a lot of training and practice to get good at using the software.

Ananya
Ananya
Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best User Friendly CMS Tool

Kommentare: I have been using Adobe Experience Manager as a developer for almost 4 years now and every version out does itself. As a developer, I will be recommending AEM for everybody out there.

Adobe Experience Manager is one of the most sort after CMS tool in the world currently. It's modular design, and it's ease of integration with both other Adobe products as well as other third party products makes it unique. It's OOTB features are so easy and well developed that it decreases the effort required in overlaying them. Seamless integration with Java in the back-end and almost all the high rated front-end tools makes it a best product to design a website on. And the customer or business support is the best in the market.

Nothing as of such. It's almost a near perfect product.

Pavan
Pavan
Site Merchandiser in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best CMS tool for carrying out website updates

Kommentare: This is the best CMS tool that we use for performing day to day website updates for our clients websites. Using this software we customize our clients webpages, we publish new content on our clients websites using this tool. Also it's integration with Adobe Analytics helps us to easily extract our Analytics data for our clients websites.

The websites of our clients could be easily customized using Adobe Experience Manager. All the website updates could be easily done for our clients using Adobe Experience Manager. Also the images for our clients websites could be easily customized using this software. The analytics tagging on this software enables us to easily integrate this software with Adobe Analytics so that all our Analytics data can be easily extracted for our day to day use.

Sometimes to make some website tweaks using this software will require the assistance of an AEM developer.

Daniel Alejandro
Daniel Alejandro
Ingeniero senior de ventas Hidraulica y Neumatica in Kolumbien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Adobe, excellent tool

Kommentare: Adobe I use it a lot to present quotes, make official letters to important clients and avoid modifications that were not originally made by me.

What I like most about this app is its easy and dynamic way of interpreting and presenting excel and word formats and files. I work in the commercial area and submit quotes in Adobe is the easiest and most correct.

What I sometimes do not like is that you can not copy texts that come in the Adobe format to paste it somewhere else but in general terms it is a very useful application

Shubham
Shubham
Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Manage organizational websites, content & forms easily with Adobe AEM!

Kommentare: Our organization has multiple websites & media channels, AEM keeps our assets intact & handy. Reusing an asset is extremely simple using the Assets pane. AEM helps us to deliver personalized experience to our end users.

AEM has a site builder inbuilt which is a simple drag & drop application to create & edit websites and or webpages. AEM supports multi-channel publishing & it easily integrates with Adobe Analytics & Adobe Campaigns.

AEM has a learning curve & it would require formal trainings for the users & the administrators. The product is also very expensive & might be unsuitable for smaller businesses.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Digital Marketing Coordinator, Graphic Designer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful invention with so many useful features

Kommentare: In short Adobe Experience Manager allows me to properly organize all my digital assets into one specific location with an ability to view them accordingly.

This professional software has so many useful key elements that help in the engagement of the mind and body in the best way. I really like the way in which it helps me to drag and drop out files according to my wish within a single location. Moreover, this unique product has been an immense supporter in blocking all the unnecessary and malicious websites that could be a major issue while working.

All the superb features make it my best solution in this huge world of technology. So, I can’t think of any major drawbacks in it that makes it my most favorite.

Bhanu
Java Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Experience Manager

Kommentare: Positive, Good tool to build enterprise level websites

Adobe Experience Manager is one of the best content management system for building enterprise level websites. Though it is a bit expensive to low level businesses, it makes it the best web content management tool for big businesses. AEM makes it easy if you want to migrate from other platforms. Its cross channel content customization options are awesome and takes care the digital experience for all type of users is best. Adobe Experience Manager gives a lot of options and tools to target different users like popping up a new offer for first time website visitor, customizing the offers for different zip code locations, which is a lot necessary in today's world. Its integration with other adobe products is seamless and often helpful for different developers like for example its integration with creative cloud is often helpful for UI developers to modify their content and embed it in digital asset manager. Its servers are scalable depending on the users with new AI powered implementation which is a cool feature. I hope Adobe comes with a solution with minimizing the features and price to accommodate low level business. Its integration with Adobe Target makes it a one solution for personalized user experience and targeting users gets a lot easy.

It is a bit expensive for low level businesses.

Kaleena
Sr. Communications Consultant in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Adobe Experience Manager gets the job done!

Kommentare: Our virtual team enjoys using AEM for our internal communication publishing needs.

AEM is relatively intuitive. We are able to edit and publish content quickly and without many issues.

Sometimes formatting doesn’t work well or the program operates slowly. It can be frustrating to waste time when these things happen.

Diane
Technical Writer in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Powerhouse

Kommentare: This is a robust program for operations that need to manage a large number of digital assets and pages, or with complex site maps. Edits to existing content are relatively intuitive and new page setup is straightforward.

I had to make updates to existing pages that others had set up. AEM was fairly intuitive and easy to work with. It's not always easy to walk in to someone else's setup, and we have a large number of pages and different departments with their hands in the program. My experience with that kind of situation in the past would be that it was an act of futility, but it's been super easy to jump into.

The help and training is not always that easy to navigate. When I run across an issue I can't resolve, I usually have to ask someone with more experience. If he wasn't around, I am not sure how I would find the answers I need.

Allison
Customer Support in Bulgarien
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good content management system

Adobe Experience Manager makes it easier to organize and manage the data needed as per the company's needs. It has a hassle free set up and it's overall a stable tool.

A bit pricey, but totally worth every penny.

Dhanasree
Accountant in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Experience Manager to Streamline Your Business

Kommentare: Adobe Experience Manager is a highly flexible and scalable platform, allowing organizations of all sizes to customize and extend its functionality to meet their specific needs. It is also compatible with most other enterprise systems, making it easy to integrate with existing IT ecosystems

Adobe Experience Manager offers an integrated platform for managing content, digital assets, and customer experiences across multiple channels. This allows organizations to create a unified customer experience across all channels, from web and mobile to email and print.

The product is highly customizable, but the amount of customization available is limited. This means that organizations may not be able to get the exact functionality they need out of the product.

Paul
Front-End Developer in
, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to figure out. Interface was a little buggy and finicky.

Cool all in one resource to find software. I would use it.

Buggy. Sometimes too many options without descriptions.

Matt
PR in USA

This is our content platform and it is robust

We use this as a single source of truth for all our content. It houses a lot of content that can be pushed to different sources.

I don't like the functionality we have set up. There are constraints on what we're able to do with certain pages. That can lead to a lot of busy work and cleanup for users.

Phani
systems specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

Kommentare: Using AEM from 2 years and its pretty good CMS tool.customer service is really great and they are pretty quick and knowledgeable.
i have also attended the adobe training which is also good to have.
their materials are good.

best cms tool ever

Author compaction needed every two weeks for our system and re indexing process needs to be fixed.

Zac
Zac
Interaction Designer in USA
Design, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Dynamic Platform

We use Adobe Experience Manager Mobile for sales enablement and to publish marketing materials. It’s a very dynamic product that allows us to reach our customers in all major platforms and gather data on usage. Because we also use it for sales enablement, we can also get insight into what marketing materials our sales force finds useful.

It takes quite a bit of maintenance if you don’t have the IT department to back you up. I’m also sure that many of the features are underutilized from a lack of technical knowledge.

Tiffany
GMP QA Lead in UK
Alternative Medizin, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So many features

Kommentare: We are definelty looking to roll this out across the company

The idea that we can everything in once place - a giant content control panel

As with Most adobe items, its on the pricey side

Derek
Derek
Front-End Web Developer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Experience Manager

Kommentare: Adobe Experience Manager let us put some of our past concerns past us. We no longer have security issues like we had experienced in the past.

The features of the Adobe Experience Manager is what sets them apart from the competition! Although fit more for the enterprise level, it offers much more than competitors can.

Price point is high, however extremely worth the price if it fits in the budget.

Josh
Physician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful program with a learning curve

Livecycle literally does it all for you once you learn how to use it. It saves time and headaches. It is a great program to design and edit dynamic forms.

The learning curve for this program is steep, and the cost can be prohibitive, however, with a little time the program can truly become integral to your workflows.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Powerful, but you have to learn how to use it

What we primarily use this for is to create forms. This is great and offers a lot of flexibility in creating exactly what we what. There are a lot of validating and math functions that makes this a useful tool.

Granting rights to write onto the form you output is difficult. It does not work with some iOS platforms. Learning how to use the software can be incredibly frustrating.