Über Logikcull

Logikcull automatisiert rechtliches Dokumenten-Management von vorne bis hinten.

Erfahre mehr über Logikcull

It was user friendly and allowed us to meet a deadline we otherwise could not have met by a manual document review.

Its email fields character limitation, but Logikcull has plans to address that.

Bewertungen zu Logikcull

4,9

Logikcull hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 272 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Logikcull bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Senior Vice President, Technology in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and instant setup

Kommentare: We do not normally have any regular eDiscovery needs, so we have never invested in any long-term eDiscovery software. However, when we are hit with the need, we often wished we would have an easy-to-use, reasonably priced eDiscovery platform to use to help us sort through our emails. Along came Logikcull, which perfectly fit into this niche for us. Everything about it was easy for us. The sales process was easy, the set up was instantaneous, and its UI was very intuitive. They also have a very helpful Help section and a very friendly and proactive customer support team that will help with any question. For a firm like us that only has an ad hoc need for eDiscovery, Logikcull fit the bill perfectly.

Logikcull can be instantly set up, is easy-to-use, and has an easy pay-as-you-go plan that allows firms like us, who do no not normally need eDiscovery software, to instantly jump in and start using it whenever we have an hoc eDiscovery need.

There was not really anything that I didn't like about Logikcull.

Scott
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Cloud Base Document Review and Production Platform

Kommentare: Our review and production process has been streamlined with Logikcull. It used to be clunky and all over the place, multiple people reviewing documents and trying to organize a production by hand or using much more expensive Relativity hosting and days of learning how to use it for new users. Now we upload, new users learn how to review in minutes, and we produced quickly and easily.

The level of control provided by the designers is much better than similar platforms I have used in the past. Being able to upload documents myself, quickly review at my own pace, and then output them quickly and easily with very customizable parameters makes this the easy choice for my office. And if I run into a question, customer service is there quickly to answer them.

Pricing is good for medium and large projects, but doesn't make sense for smaller projects. I often have small projects that would benefit from Logikcull's ease of use but can't justify the cost to cash-strapped clients. Luckily, doing those by hand the old fashioned way doesn't take long.

Katharine
Associate in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Usually user friendly, but also frustratingly slow.

The most used features - reviewing, tagging, and simple searches are very easy and user friendly and not a lot of training is necessary to get started reviewing docs.

it is incredibly slow. Everything loads slowly, it is hard to quickly flip through documents, and the process for downloading is also frustrating. If you want to download a group of documents, some with bates stamps and some without (i.e. a batch with docs we produced and docs that were produced to us), the system refuses to do that, and, at times, it downloads each document into its own separate folder which is a huge pain when trying to quickly download and use a group of documents.

Antwort von Reveal

Katharine, Thanks so much for your review. You likely experienced some slowness in the days leading up to our regularly scheduled 24-hour maintenance window. During that time, we completed Logikcull's migration to Amazon Web Services, which gives the platform the processing horsepower, scalability and speed it needs to service several thousand users across the globe. It's also important to point out that, unlike other e-discovery technologies, Logikcull automates more than 3,000 critical processing steps when data is ingested. This is necessary to ensure the integrity of the data, which is one of the main reasons why customers come to us: because they want to be sure they have a complete picture of the entire evidentiary universe. These front-end steps, such as metadata indexing and preservation, OCRing, imaging, virus scanning, etc., also speed up back-end processes, such as creating productions that can be outputted in essentially any format.

Leah
Office Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential to effective document management in large cases

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience. We did not know how easy it truly could be until we started using it. It has made all of the difference with cases that are document heavy.

It was user friendly and let us accomplish all that we needed to effectively manage discovery in large cases. It was a game changer for us. In the past this was a nightmare to effectively manage and Logikcull was absolutely worth the money.

It has a few kinks but once you figure out how to properly use Logikcull it is the best program we have used for document and discovery management.

Trey
Trey
Litigation Paralegal in USA

Best eDiscovery product I've ever worked with

Logikcull makes uploading and reviewing documents super easy, the process of uploading database files is simple and intuitive. You can search, review, and sort through discovery documents with ease. An added bonus is their flexible pricing, which allows you to easily scale your use of the product without making any significant commitment. Their invoicing allows you to easily pass your discovery costs to the client without any hassle since it itemizes your data usage by product. Their support is always a breeze, anytime I've ever had a question, I was always able to immediately have my questions answered by their live-chat support. I can't tell you how much time and energy we've saved by switching to Logikcull, it's made everyone at the firm's lives easier.

Although the database uploading is as easy as they can make it, in my opinion, it still can be a pain to work with. Luckily, however, their support has always been available to help me through the process whenever I needed help.

Amanda
Amanda
Legal Administrator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Logikcull is a great tool for in-house review

Kommentare: This tool has allowed us to keep a lot more projects in-house, and our outside attorneys have been very receptive to using it. Our in-house attorneys appreciate how quick and easy it is to use.

The ease of use is probably the number one feature. It is very intuitive and easy to navigate. The search boxes are very clear, it's easy to filter down to the data you want to review. And when you get to the data you want, the tagging and review is super clean. Creating projects and adding and removing users is also very easy.

There are a few small items that are not as helpful, like not being able to customize batch documents for review (no easy way to mark a batch complete, assign it to someone, etc.). And sometimes we have difficulty producing in PDF as a combined document, instead of separate documents, which some of our regulators prefer.

Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei

Needed to review and analyze 17,000 email Outlook file. -Logikcull was great.

Kommentare: Trial analysis of good sized Outlook file.

I found it very easy and intuitive to use. Very nice feature set. Support is knowledgeable and very responsive. We rarely have enough data to justify using an outside database to analyze the data. However, opposing counsel dumped the good-sized outlook file on us, 2 weeks before the case was originally set for trial, forcing us to get a continuance (Judge was not happy). Logikcull got the Outlook file in quickly and we were able to begin our analysis within a few days. It really made working with the thousands of emails very easy.

Nancy
Nancy
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Such a time-saver!!

Kommentare: Saves time and money and is very user friendly.

Entire batches of documents within a project can be reviewed at once with simple search features that are easy enough for anyone to understand how to use. Additionally, any time I've gotten stuck on any issue or have questions about any of the features, I'm able to chat immediately with one of the techs and they've always been able to figure out what I need to do or how I need to do it.

Doesn't let you format the text entered as the message on the email circulated when sharing files, but that's a minor cosmetic issue/preference.

Bisma
Bisma
Associate Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great product and highly recommended!

Kommentare: I used Logikcull for document review purposes.

I liked how easy it was to navigate and utilize the functions for document review. It's easy to tag documents and organize them so I can locate them later. Customer service was extremely quick to respond and always helped me figure out any questions I had. The training videos were also helpful if I needed help.

I think perhaps the search function, as well as the advanced search function, could be displayed better. Also, it was not always intuitive to figure out how to save the search.

Dave
Consultant in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

used for small project

Kommentare: I needed to sort through a few hundred emails in anticipation of a potential law suit. We only used the program at it's most basic capability level as we were able to settle our dispute before serious legal maneuvers were required. Customer support was good.

I'm an older person (78) and don't like most software because it's not intuitive for guys who grew up without computers, but this program was reasonably easy to use

It's a bit hard to weed the advanced features and get to the basic features someone with simple needs wants

Joshua
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Logikcull: Fairly good, still needs some work

Kommentare: Logikcull is a web-based document review program, designed for human reviewers to sift through documents (as opposed to the new wave that are extremely automated). Many of the features of the program are fairly standard for this field: It imports documents (in my case, PST files from Outlook), scans them for duplicates, OCRs documents that don't already have machine-readable text, & allows the review manager to run boolean searches on the documents to weed out obviously non-responsive documents, set up tags, & parcel out sets to reviewers who then read through the documents & tag them according to the review protocol. I've used a number of different doc review programs over the course of about a decade, some using locally-installed software, some run through web browsers. Logikcull seems to be well put together & as capable as most. My personal opinion is that automated review software is the way to go in the future (I regret the effect this will have on reviewers' incomes, but reviewing is a terrible job to have to endure, & honestly, software with some human management can probably avoid human errors & reduce the amount of manpower required to produce a good set of documents) so Logikcull isn't where it needs to be. In addition, there are some glitches: You can't review too fast, because you must wait for each tag a reviewer codes to be saved before doing the next one. Tags can be assigned colors, but the colors glitch back to their defaults for no clear reason all the time, making this rather useless. Tags can't be renamed, & organization is frustratingly limited. The interface is attractive (not that anything wouldn't be compared to, say, Kroll) but 'fat' -- It takes up a lot of screen space, & I ultimately had to start using a 40" 4K monitor for comfort. You can't see search term highlighting in the actual document view; it can be accessed, but not conveniently. There is no near-duplicate matching, or assistance in finding single documents that include entire threads to reduce duplicative reviewing. The software doesn't make it easy to see how families & threads are organized, & under some circumstances can become hopelessly fouled up in this regard. If you need to code whole families & threads, it doesn't give you good estimates of project scope. Etc. I have found their support staff to be easily reachable & helpful. They are receptive to feature requests & bug reports, but I haven't noticed any of mine acted upon yet.

It's run through a web browser, so no need to install special software. The UI is attractive and easy to understand. It seems to be able to cope with large reviews. There are a lot of different criteria which can be used for boolean searching to pare down the documents into a potentially-responsive pool. Most importantly, the support provided by the company is very responsive; I never have a problem getting someone to answer me, usually very quickly. Uptime is good (though scheduled downtime does occur, rather than the system being designed for five nines uptime).

The most serious problem is that if you try to tag too quickly, Logikcull can fail to save your work, & can fail silently so that you don't know unless you look for it. This arises when you want to tag a document with more than one tag & check the second tag before the first one has indicated that it has finished saving (which takes a second). This is not good for fast reviewers, as it slows their pace to that of the software's ability to save. Other issues: * You can't rename tags after they are created, & cannot reorganize them at will * No identification of near-duplicates * Boolean searching could be refined in several ways. I appreciate the highly granular options, but I would like some less-granular ones too, like whether an e-mail address appears in any e-mail address field. Also, the ability to use a mixture of handwritten searches and assisted searches using forms (right now the form wipes out the handwritten search). * Live filters on search results cannot be frozen; If you do a search, & then filter out tagged documents, tagging one of those will knock it out of the filtered results immediately, making this unhelpful for resuming partially completed sets. * Poor handling of threads and families: Can only view one family in one thread at a time, no combined hierarchical view, serious problems if an e-mail has another e-mail as an attachment. (Thanks, Outlook!) * Tag custom colors glitch; also not many options * Very limited names, re: symbols, length

Antwort von Reveal

Hi Joshua, we appreciate your candid review, and we agree that automated review is the future of discovery. That¿s why we¿re working hard to build Instant Discovery - where you can start a project in seconds, search documents with Google-like ease, and where all of the risks associated with traditional eDiscovery solutions are eliminated. I trust that since you first began using Logikcull, you¿ve noticed the platform moving quickly in this direction. To address some of your other comments directly, handwritten documents are now searchable on Logikcull and you can also toggle any search between frozen and dynamic, and filter on the ends of threads in Logikcull. And soon, you will be able to rename tags after they are created. Again, we thank you for your great feedback. It is essential to helping us improve the user experience. Our 24/7 support chat is always available to help you in any way possible, or feel free to reach our support team at support@logikcull.com

Bethany

Logikcull in a Nutshell

Kommentare: I have had a great experience using Logikcull and we continue using it here at the firm. The support team is incredibly helpful and I have taken several trainings that got my knowledge up to where it is today.

What I like most about Logikcull is how you can Bates number your own documents without needing tech support to apply these numbers to your pages. Uploading documents is incredibly easy and makes Logikcull an easy platform to learn how to do eDiscovery. The CSV Reports make it incredibly easy to find documents once they have been downloaded and reviewed. And Logikcull makes it very easy to produce documents to opposing counsel, etc. through the program.

I wish it was easier to work with the documents for Trial Exhibit production. Logikcull is great for discovery production, but I found it difficult when it came to creating Exhibits for Trial. Also once the documents are downloaded, I wish there was a way to view all the downloaded documents in one PDF instead of searching through the various folders.

Tyler
Attorney in USA

The Market Standard for eDiscovery

Kommentare: See review

Flexibility, speed, and responsiveness to feature requests. This is software that makes small firms able to compete with the biggest in the business. It also allows firms to customize every aspect of their document production and/or request for documents to opposing parties. Data management is a key to litigating effectively, and Logikcull makes it easy,

Price needs be decreasing annually, not increasing. Software is getting increasingly competitive and Logikcull needs to respond to the market.

Leah
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic and Flexible platform for document review

Kommentare: We have realized much higher paralegal document review. Particularly with large volume email production.

Our paralegal team has been testing various e-discovery review platforms for the past year. We are a boutique firm and needed something with flexible pricing that we could tailor to our unique needs. This software is easy to learn and implement and the pricing structure is transparent and communicated well. Following multiple attempts to try other software this was the clear winner.

We have not encountered any cons to this software which is amazing.

Ben
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Useful Tool

Kommentare: I'm still learning how to use this tool, so I don' t feel like I have an expert level opinion just yet. What I have used this for is organizing some small scale document productions. At this point I'm more excited about the potential of the tool than anything. The search and tagging options are numerous and flexible and have been useful with what I've used them for. In particular, the ability to review and organize large numbers of emails is very helpful. I'm actually kind of looking forward to using this for a larger production to see what it can do because the early returns have been promising. I marked 3/5 on Value because there was no NA option. I'm a paralegal who uses this tool, I don't pay for the license. I do believe it is a time saver compared to our last production system.

The search function is very flexible. I like having tags. Our office was doing review and production of documents manually before we started using this product, so it's definitely a huge upgrade over that. I'm not actually all that familiar with the other features. Despite that, it has been relatively easy to use so far.

I don't feel like I'm familiar enough with it to have encountered issues yet. As I learn it, I may find something.

Taylor

KS&G's Review

Kommentare: Logikcull created no problems - only solutions. Logikcull offered extortionary customer service and support, beyond anything I have ever received before. Thank you!

the structure, ease of use, operations offered/diverse abilities granted, efficiency, and simplicity. For someone who lacks a strong technological background, the transition to Logikcull and the adoption/implementation process in general was smooth and seamless.

I have not incurred any features that I dislike about this software.

Jamie
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The absolute best litigation software

Kommentare: Reduced the time and errors incurred in the discovery process.

This platform is the most comprehensive, intuitive, and user friendly litigation software out there. It's so easy to use even an attorney can use it! The ability to tag another user in a comment and that comment is then emailed to the user with a link to the document is the most ingenious feature of this software.

I have had a few server issues where the network was unable to create a new tag. Those times have been far and few between. For the price of this service, our firm would put up with much worse.

Ciro
Clerk in USA

While hard to learn at first, Logikcull has astounding abilities. 10/10 recommend

I love how easy it is to get through so many thousands of applicable documents in a flash. Having to use the site every day, I have a lot of experience culling through thousands of documents, and it makes my job easier being able to automatically know that I'm going through the correct documents. My favorite aspect is the ability to save searches.

I disliked how hard it was to learn at first. However, once I learned how to maneuver the abilities of the site, I have been able to become much more effective.

Law Clerk in USA

Top Notch Product

Kommentare: Very smooth and pleasing. The only issues we've ever had were user problems due to people not following the correct steps.

From the initial set up via webcam, to the frequent use, Logikcull is very streamlined. It's intuitive, and very flexible. It can be used to review documents, bates stamp them, as well as send them to Defense.

It's learning curve is a little steep for the non-tech savy, but once you see how sophisticated the actual implementation is, you realize why it has to be this way. Still much easier than others we tried.

Tony
IT and Facilities Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This software and Logikcull have made eDiscovery much easier to deal with.

It is very easy for any person that has surfed web to start reviewing documents. Most other programs there was a learning curve to the software, and if it was not used regularly the users would need to be retrained. Logikcull has continued to add enhancements to the software. No server setup, no server maintenance, just a useful product. Customer service is always there to help.

Getting large files into and out of Logikcull can take sometime depending on your link speed, but they are bringing more and more cloud to cloud solutions online.

Kevin
Incident Response Engineer in USA
Rechtsberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Logikcull has been a tremendous support tool during internal investigations

Kommentare: I use the product in investigations along with the other tools in our environment. Logikcull has been great for e-discovery work when trying to find out when documents were created, edited, etc. I also enjoy the ability to quickly search keywords and tag documents as necessary. Exporting and reporting can then easily be done based on the tags that are set.

I use the product in investigations along with the other tools in our environment. Logikcull has been great for e-discovery work when trying to find out when documents were created, edited, etc. I also enjoy the ability to quickly search keywords and tag documents as necessary. Reporting and exporting is then easily done based on the tags that are set.

The data has to be imported from a zip file, but once it is in Logikcull, the functionality is great. If there were more compatibility with data storage locations, it may make importing data more efficient.

Anwaltskanzlei

Cost effective, easy to use, reacts to market and user needs

Logikcull is easy to use and is the only e-discovery software company of which I am aware that offers a free account up to 100 Mb. The software works on any platform and device. Uploading is easy and fast. The software makes it easy to handle any amount of data more efficiently.

I am told that Logikcull is improving the flexibility of its production/download capabilities. It already is a very effective component, but there are improvements that are apparently in the works that will make it even easier to use.

Susana
Analyst in USA

Customer service is amazing

As a new software, questions may arise even though the platform itself is very intuitive and it’s very easy to navigate. Tons of discovery documents are downloaded into the software and everything is arranged in any way it’s needed. Highly customizable which meets all necessities.

As of right now, our company has not faced any problems and when questions arise, customer service is a chat or a phone call away.

Rommel
IT Supervisor in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great easy to learn, and use e-Discovery platform for reviewing data that is cost effective

Kommentare: Pros
Extremely easy process of loading files and getting the data ready for review in record times. Excellent ECA and bulk tagging capabilities. Great collaboration tools built into the program to allow for seamleess group review. Excellent Customer Service response with fixes or workarounds as various issues come up.
Cons
Not much I dislike other than larger docs might take a few seconds longer to display on the screen than others. Only once did a planned maintenance window affect one of ou rattorneys but we were able to work around it ultimately.
Summary
LogikCUll has provided our firm with a cost effective review tool allowing us to generate more business and compete with larger firms and see increased profitability with less outsourcing needed for our firm.
We have continued to impress attorneys on the speed of loading data to be ready for their review and also with the speed in which we can have production sets ready for download and produced to the opposing side.
I definitely give the solution 2 thumbs up!!

Jarom
Associate in USA

Easy, slick doc review

Kommentare: We use Logikcull for large-scale doc review. I can't talk about the admin end, but the user end has been very smooth. We've enjoyed it immensely.

Logikcull has made doc review so much easier. No more VPN's, no more loading times. You just log in, and start reviewing within seconds.

Sometimes, Logikcull does not play nice with Chrome (longer loading times, etc.) However, I contacted the team and within minutes they had a workaround for me. Very fast customer service.