Filtern nach:

Über LandlordTracks

Webbasierte Softwarelösung für Immobilienmanagement, die alle Aspekte des Immobilienmanagements für Apartments, Eigentumswohnungen, Häuser und den Einzelhandel automatisiert.

Erfahre mehr über LandlordTracks

Joy S.
CEO in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Suite 2Home

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has always been friendly and eager to help and calls me back with the same day. If I have an issue he is there and resolves it by the next day. I love the customer service and appreciate his helpfulness and always there to be assistance with any questions I have. So glad we are back...

We have used the software in the past and it has always been easy to use. We went to a different software to handle more properties but found it was very expensive and no customer service. We love [SENSITIVE CONTENT] he is always there to help and so glad we are back with Landlord tracks.

There were a few features that used to not work for us like having to go out of a screen to toggle back and forth. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has resolved those issues and now it is even better than before because he has added more features that I use on a daily basis.

Victoria C.
Manager in USA

Some things are annoying

Kommentare: Organization of tenants

Organization is awesome, except for it doesnt really alphabetize anything. I love the ability to be able to accept all types of payments. I do however think that they need to cater better to weekly tenants. A calendar next to each section would help so you can select the dates rather than try to figure them out and make sure the weekly payment is made

We need to discontinue using Landlord Tracks fix for overpayment credits. It looks good initially, but reports are messed up. So in the future if someone overpays, do this: 1. Accept payment, but apply to 2 different invoices. You may need to create a new invoice for the next time period. Example: Tenant A wants to pay $200 cash, but only owes $180. Invoice 1: Receive $180.00 Invoice 2: Receive $20.00 2. Make sure of the amount owed, especially with credit card payments, prior to receiving payment.

Antwort von LandlordTracks

Hi Victoria, We'd love to visit with you about the way you are handling the credits. The way you are doing it doesn't sound correct and is likely why your reports don't give you the numbers you want. The software has a good way of handling the situation you referenced when a tenant over pays the $200, but only owed $180. If done properly the reports will be accurate. The system can automatically issue a credit to the tenant for the $20 to be applied down the road if you want. Give our support team a call at 1-800-769-6373 and we'll show you how to do it. We'll also try to reach you on the phone. Thank you!

Karolyn S.
Operating Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Double edge sword

Kommentare: Enough use to of the system to realize that it is not suitable for my business.

The human beings that answer the phone on the Help Desk. Aaron, Mark & Mark's replacement are excellent to liaise with. Great system if you are just managing your own properties and not using for a property management company.

The licensing fees are comparative to competitors, however the features & functionality, system "up"time & ease of user adoption and followup from help desk requests are a lot to be desired. 1. I do a lot of work in the system outside of normal business hours. The system seems to always be periodically "down" from approx 9pm CST or at least this is the time frame when I have most issues. Does the system "time out" in the background if so when? as there is no message received stipulating this fact. I have to log in multiple times to clear error messages. 2. Help desk requests that have been escalated, there is rarely any followup by Landlord Tracks to ensure users issue has been resolved. I have had to call back in on all occasions except once. To date there is still an issue outstanding by approx 2 weeks with no followup 3. Online help need massive updating with "use case scenarios" 4. Release notes should be incorporated in the help area of the system, the client should not have to log into social media for this information 5. More regression testing is needed before releasing new versions 6. There is not a clear delineation at the sales pitch to advise that an independent accounting program is strongly advised if you are a managing company 7. As a company I am sure you have been in business for years, but the perception so far seems as though you are a new player in the market

Antwort von LandlordTracks

Karolyn, Thank you for your review. We left you a couple voicemails and an email last week to help you resolve your concerns. We take our customer support serious, as you have experienced, and want to do all we can to help you have a great experience. With replicated servers and industry standard fail over policies we are happy to report the servers have been up 100% of the time for 9 years now. In 2017 we had 3 reports of slowness similar to what you have outlined and they turned out to be a problem with the customers Internet provider, and local environment at their home/office. Our support team will be happy to do all we can to help you resolve any slowness issues. We also reviewed your phone logs, emails, and open tickets and we show all your requests were handled within 24hours. We aim to have the best customer service, so, please reach back out to us at 1.800.769.6373 if you have something you need help with. Thank you!

Jared H.
President/Owner in USA

Professional, Effective, Resourceful, Low Maintenance Property Management

Kommentare: My business went from startup to professional overnight. It's systems have decreased employee cost in time and compensation. My employees are empowered to do more now. We can do more with less people. The store front for my tenants and landlords has given them confidence in me and my abilities. For all that are involved we are having a great time using it and growing our business!

The ability to turn my business into a professional, effective, resourceful, and low maintenance company. The admin time is so short. The user interface is incredible. The end consumer loves what they are seeing and it helps to retain my clients. The user guide has made it so easy to understand what I need to do without having to call the help desk and ask questions. The Help desk has been wonderful when I have called a few times during set up, however the user guide has been amazing. I love how I can have multiple income streams managed with the software. Whether short term or long term rentals you can manage both effectively here. The integration of the marketing is awesome. I click publish and it goes to websites that are the most popular where tenants are and I get quick results on tenants. The integrated background check features. This makes it simple and easy to find out information to make an educated decision on potential tenants. The background office and document storage prepares me for my accountant and my attorney in case of mishap or for taxes. The whole system is incredible. I am so glad I chose this software system.

I haven't found any cons up to this point in using the software.

Aj D.
Managing Member in USA

The Best Property Management Software

Kommentare: This is the only Property Management platform that can micro-manage government subsidized rent payments which includes the government portion rent payment and the tenant portion of rent payment. No other property management software has the capabilities that landlordtracks has.

After reviewing over ten property management software programs that were cloud-based this program was by far number one because of its ability to manage government subsidized housing. In out mNy years of experience there is no other property management software that has the capabilities as landlordtracks in managing any type of residential government subsidized housing and regular self paying residential tenants. We appreciate and thank its creators. They understand the true intricacies a property management.

We wish the platform would offer a few more different types of auto-daily notices to the more difficult Tenants that have a history of paying late. Other than that we wouldn't change a thing.

Victoria C.
Property Manager in USA

Landlord tracks, you are so great!

We love landlord tracks. They are over there and their customer service is the greatest! They make changes when problems or issues arise with our system. This software is affordable and helps us keep track of our tenants every day. We love the dashboard and use it for everything. It organizes us in so many ways

Locks up sometimes, wish we could chat with other people in the team while using the software. Dashboard reminders are a little weird especially if you want something to show up every single week on the same exact day.

Armand D.
President/CEO in USA

Awesome Property Management Software

I like this software because it tracks every penny owed by the Tenant and it sends them reminders of their accruing late fees for not paying their rent!

I only wish the system would send out a variety of different collection type emails regarding monies owed to Landlord. By offering different collection templates, would save additional time for small management companies calling on delinquent Tenants. I believe these unique collection Templates of emails sent to the delinquent Tenant will do better for the landlord in collecting their money faster. I have been a Property Manager for over thirty Years and can tell you there are about 10-20% of the Tenants that are continued late payers no matter what. A different management approach is needed for these select few. I hope you can come up with a few unique email templates for these few that would make our life even better.

Maryann M.
Principal Broker/ Owner in USA

No problems when I need support it is always there

it is a very easy program to use and Owner statements are easy to read. Customer service is always willing to help

i would like to be able to print the bills and not show security deposit section when desired. Some owner really get confused.

Antwort von LandlordTracks

Thank you for your honest review and feedback! We will submit your response of bills and security deposits as a feature request to our development team!

Marjorie K.
Marjorie K.
CPA, Owner in USA

This software works fine for property management, but it is NOT an acceptable accounting software.

Kommentare: None - a royal headache.

I really don't like any part of it. But I'm speaking from an accounting point of view. It may be fine for managing rentals, but it is definitely not accounting software. I guess if there's a pro, it would be that since it's on-line, multiple people have access which is nice.

You advertise this software as a "Full Accounting Suite" which it is not. It is a single entry accounting system that lets your balance sheet be out of balance without any diagnostic warnings. It does not allow you to keep track of credit card balances since you can't enter bills and code them to a credit card. You can't edit bills once they are entered; you can't add a chart of accounts on the fly as you enter things - you have to go all the way out and set up the new account. The "increase decrease" instead of debit and credit is very confusing. This is horrible software from an accounting standpoint.

Antwort von LandlordTracks

Hi Marjorie, Thank you for your review. We understand you were asked by one of our customers a few days prior to you submitting this review to help fix some of the problems created from entries entered in the wrong way. It sounds like you haven't been trained or brought up to speed with what they did and how they were doing their entries. The software is geared to work for property managers of both long term and short term rentals and is not meant to allow users to mix both their personal credit card transactions alongside their property management transactions and then account for them in the way this company is wanting it accounted for. With thousands of happy users, we're sure we can help you account for these transactions in the correct way. We have provided Michael and his staff many hours of free training and explained what not to do, but our advice was not followed. We would be happy to help train you as well, please reach out to our support team at 800-769-6373. Thank you!

Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Microscopist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy and Convenient

It is easy to leave messages for maintenance. It is easy to see what payments are due.

I can't pay online, though I think that is through the rental company why I cant do it.

Antwort von LandlordTracks

Hi catherine, thank you for your review. We'd love for you to pay rent online and the software allows paying of rent using a credit card, or bank account. However, your management company needs to turn on this feature for you, in order for you to use it . Please let them know you would like to pay rent online! We'd be happy to help them set it up for you!

Victoria S.
manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really like Landlord tracks over all the rest

Kommentare: total organization of tenants

Its easy to use for just about any employee. It isnt extremely complex like Yardi. Organizes all my tenants fairly well has a lot of features for quick easy access.

Nothing is ever in alphetical order. When one company rents multiple rooms it doesnt give you the option to just log all of the rooms under one account so you cannot print a statement unless you go to each room individually instead of under the client. Under invoices, it never archives the paid invoices, so you have to hunt through paid and unpaid. When you click status it doesnt organize them in any sort of fashion, just all over the place.

Antwort von LandlordTracks

Hi Victoria, There is an option to organize your tenants to display them the way you are referring to. Give our tech support team a call at 1-800-769-6373 and we'll walk you through the various options. Thanks!

Katie M.
Accounting Executive in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LandLord Tracks from an Accounting point of view

Kommentare: This is personally my first experience using a property management software. The customer service team has been absolutely exceptional as far as meeting our companies personal needs/wants to ensure we have the functionality needed to run our business each day. Training's from the customer service team have been most helpful if/when questions should arise. The software itself has been wonderful as far as meeting our organizational needs. From listing each property, photos, and details about each unit.--Definitely a pro when it comes to keeping 200+ properties in order! Excited to learn more about the software and excited to start implementing some of the features that it has to offer, as we grow.

Organizational Features Dashboard Calendar Payment Center Customer Service Support Being able to access the information it holds from any computer

It would be neat if the app had all of the functionality that actually logging in the software does. For night and weekend purposes... since we are open and running 24 hours! Looking forward... a (not so necessary) option: If there were a maintenance request, it would be helpful if the tenant could log in to their portal and submit.

Jason M.
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great piece of Software with great customer support - Need a few things though

Kommentare: Software is great as far as features goes but needs some additional work in the manner that the accounting is handled. Not being able to make adjustments to exist paid invoices or the payments themselves create a bunch of extra work and strong working knowledge of the accounting system and have come across several bugs that have needed fixing after updates. The biggest issue is the screen loading/saving speeds when working on particular pages (tenants, properties, payments, etc) anywhere where you have large indexes of information. I have timed this at 22 seconds for a page to load and another 22 seconds to save changes on the tenants page. This is frustrating and extremely time consuming. I have worked with a a smaller number of items showing on the page but this is only good for the first 10 on the list, then you get into changing pages and its just ridiculous to have to skip 2 or 3 pages to get back to what you were working on when the page refreshed. Fix the speed and some of the accounting associations and this will be a stellar product. Thank you!

Antwort von LandlordTracks

Jason, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. You are able to make adjustments to payments and invoices after they are paid. If you go to "ACCOUNTING-->PAYMENTS" and click on the "Entry Number" link you will be able to adjust the payments, reassign them to a different GL account, etc. The page loading is difficult to narrow down because many people have different environment problems such as internet, routers, slow computers, etc. We were able to load those pages under your account. The tenants page loaded in 4.3 seconds. The Properties pages loaded in 4.57 seconds and the payments page loaded in 4.98 seconds. Each page had 100 records displayed. If it's taking you 20 seconds there is an environment problem we would like to help you out with. Please contact the support team and lets help you out. thanks!

Yaron S.
Manager in USA

Good software Great customer service

I manage approximately 35 apartments and the software is helping me tremendously in tracking all aspects of the Real Estate rental business and running operations smoothly. I'm using the software for nearly two and a half years. During this time I learned to appreciate the customer service support and the level of professionalism that was demonstrate by the talented LandlordTracks team. The software is being improved constantly and they have an open ear for suggestion and feedback from customers.

Erin W.
Leasing Manager in USA

Happy to have a software such as landlord tracks.

Easy to use mobile app and by device. Convenient enough for when you are on the go. Developing more and more each day.

There is always something under developed. It takes a long time to load documents or refresh a file. However Aaron handles every task and hiccup fast and professionally.

Erin W.
Leasing Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mass Emails

Kommentare: I love the feature of sending mass emails to clients. It makes it much more efficient than outlook as I have to copy and paste each individual client.

mass emails, convenience

auto generating sometimes messes up.

Antwort von LandlordTracks

Hi Erin, we're glad you like the mass emails! On the auto-generating emails would you mind contacting us at support@landlordtracks.com or 1-800-769-6373 and let us know more detail about your experience when it messes up? We'd like to make sure it works as you expect it to. Thanks, LandlordTracks Support

Carol B.
owner in USA

Great company with a valuable product

Technical Support is very receptive to my needs. They listen to and implement my ideas for changes when appropriate.

Wish there was a report to show historical occupancy rates. It would also be helpful to receive an email when changes do occur.

Fallon T.
Property manager in USA

Great value for what I need done!

Easy to use and pretty straight forward. Customer service is amazing and you actually get a real live person responding!

Some reports and functions could be more readily available and ability to better customize your query.

Gagneet K.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software! Easy to use and manage rental real estate

Kommentare: Overall, Landlord Tracks is a very easy software for daily management.

the easiness of entering and maintaining data.

the look and feel seems old school. A few upgrades would be nice.

Bryan W.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly and their customer support is amazing!

Love the availability calendar with corporate housing. Makes managing my corporate housing portfolio a breeze. Great customer support!

Jane S.
Owner operator in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Satisfied customer

Kommentare: I am a satisfied customer

The support and flexibility. Helps coordinate my files especially invoices

I can get confused easily when setting things up but after set up easy to operate

John S.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Foundation Review

Kommentare: We were looking for a system that would initially track rents, send rent notices, issue and monitor work orders, and that could be expanded into a full financial reporting system. We created a must have, needs, and wants list. This system met all of the items on that list except for one or two wants that had question marks on if we could make something work. That list plus the cost led to our decision to select Landlord Tracks over other systems. It was a very good decision.

Ease of use, completeness, well thought out and developed, excellent customer support.

We really haven't found anything of significance yet.

David H.
owner in USA

great

Kommentare: ease of use , mobile use, easy reports for the accountant

easy to use, and able to use on the go from my phone, easy to enter tenant payments from my phone.

Robin S.
Owner in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A great experience and would highly recommend

Kommentare: I'm a new property management company owner in Prescott Ontario, Canada.
Being new to owning my own business (but with over 25 years experience in the industry) I knew what I was looking for in a software package. LandlordTracks offers so many convenient solutions from keeping tenant records to total bookkeeping for yourself and owners. Banking solution within the system is going to be one of my biggest pluses as it will do CDN money where most others won't.
You are assigned an account manager and when you have an issue your support is always that one person, not a handful of who gets you in queue. There is always "cons" with everything. Getting comfortable with the system and learning how to make it work for you, is always, and will always be difficult in the beginning. I look forward to a very long and prosperous relationship with this company.

Fallon T.
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best value for your money!

Kommentare: We were looking for commercial property management software and had tried few but it was either too expensive or not adequate for our commercial unit uses. So, we stumbles on Landlordtracks and gave it a try. There are few things that still needs to be address for our use and the customer service representative, Aaron, was wonderful in helping us address all of issues and concern. The most important to us is that they are there and will answer your calls and address your issues and questions. I would highly recommend for anyone who wants to take their system online and make their work more efficient!

Ease of use!