ComFreight

ComFreight Bewertungen

von ComFreight

Excellent company to do business with. They have a great load board and fast factoring sevice.

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
James H.
Owner/ Operator Truck Driver

Vorteile: They have excellent customer service, factoring loads in less than 24 hours. The Load board is exceptional and very user friendly. This is a great company to help grow your Trucking Business, whether your just starting or been in business for years.

Nachteile: There is really nothing that I don't like about this Easy to use mobile App, When I have a question customer service has always been there for me.

LOVE this service--for our most common LTL we save about 1/2 of what our vendor quoted us!

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Mike B.
Founder and CEO
Sportartikel

Vorteile: ComFreight's site is very easy to use and makes the shippers pursue you. We pretty much always hit our target price, which is well below what our vendors quote and have saved tons of money. All goes straight to our bottom line. Can't recommend highly enough!

Nachteile: To be honest I haven't really had any issues with it. I would just say that while you can develop a relationship with a freight company I would continually go back to posting loads on ComFreight to make sure that the rates with your preferred company are competitive to the marketplace.

Presently, Perfect Working

Bewertet am 11.3.2017
Lakhbir S.

Kommentare: It is just starting for me, hopefully will be helpful especially for carriers,
Transparency is important, which is not seems but existing in system . Time saving is for all. To meet urgency, all is avaiable, Ultimately three on one track, working on the same job, instead of separately.Quality is very good ,everything very easily useful, All the material is result oriented , Satsfaction is value of money, Software is satisfying in full. Custer support is also appreciated

von ComFreight an 13.3.2017

Thanks a lot for the nice review! Feel free to contact support@comfreight.com if you need anything else from our app or our team.

VERY EASY TO USE - THE FUTURE OF LOGISTICS!!

Bewertet am 3.2.2016
John R.
LOGISTICS MGR.

Kommentare: VERY EASY TO USE. SIMPLY POSTED A LOAD IN A MINUTE AND GOT BACK 10 QUOTES INSTANTANEOUSLY. BEEN USING FOR MONTHS ACTUALLY SAVE OVER $1000 ON A LOAD THAT WAS VERY HARD TO MOVE. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PHENOMINAL. THE BROAD BASE OF MEMBERS IS ITS STRONG POINT. DEFINATELY A WINNER.

Easier and less expensive!

Bewertet am 30.3.2016
Ashley D.
CFO

Kommentare: Really easy to use and the cost was MUCH lower than using a traditional freight broker. Love, love, love! Would highly recommend as I really think this is the next wave of the future.

great response to my add ...ten carriers in 25 minutes lower than target price I used....

Bewertet am 3.2.2016
Robert A.
president ..

Kommentare: Just so happy with the response .... and the quality of trucking companies calling ...will post here first....r archer ...

Bid Management for Loads

Bewertet am 6.4.2015
Rich J.

Kommentare: Free and easy to use for us as a shipper who has LTL quotes on a regular basis.