Über vcita

Verwalte und erweitere dein Geschäft mit einer App, die alles erledigt. Vermeide lang andauernde Telefonate und langwierige Dokumentenbearbeitung. Schreibe stattdessen Kundenloyalität groß.

Erfahre mehr über vcita

Relatively easy to use and deploy. Client interface is mostly intuitive and easy to use.

And they often take days on end to reply. I am so tired of "our developers are working on it but no ETA.

Bewertungen zu vcita

vcita hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 256 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du vcita bereits verwendet?

Joshua
Joshua
Digital Product & Marketing Expert in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

All around perfect solution for all types of businesses.

I love how this app was thought through very carefully. Everything you need is literally within the app.

I wasn’t very fond of the lack of offerings for integration. More partnerships would help with that.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback Joshua! We are so glad to hear vcita has helped you gain control. It's our honor to support you business! We have taken note of your request to expand partnerships and hope to offer additional integrations soon.

Asha
Physician//Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great for scheduling, other features not so much

Kommentare: I was using acuity but looked for other software, because of hippa option. I was ecstatic to see the client portal, unfortunately it is not optimal. Most features however aren’t hippa compliant. Really I only use client portal for scheduling and share patient handouts. Patients don’t have to log in like other apps, as it recognizing emails.
Overall I do think it offers more than competition , but make sure you try every part to see what works for you and what doesn’t. Also customer service must be more present. Even after you pay they limit features until you use for a while , which is ridiculous.
They will be better if they make conscious effort to improve

Able to customize scheduling page to be more professional and to distinguish services offered. Like the idea of client portal. Clients can go to portal to pay , schedule and can share documents. Works for me who share patient education handouts.

Some additional features are really glitchy and most features of the client portal I can’t use. When customers pay online , they are not taken to confirmation page or automated message . Messaging IS NOT secure , sometimes links In messages, don’t work. Documents are not secure. So since I’m using for health business, I had to get another program for secure messaging . Customer service good when you can each them, there is a 2 hour window only to call in a 24 hour day. Chat is not always available during business hours. It’s even worse if you are on east coast.

Agatha
Digital Marketer in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

vcita - a Great Tool For Business Scheduling

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

With vcita, appointment scheduling is easy and comes with great CRM capabilities

No issues with vcita. It is powerful and very helpful.

Buğra
IT in Türkei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst customer service

2,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: From sales to support, they have the worst customer relations team I’ve ever seen. They approve every question you ask during the sale, but after purchase, they claim that the approved topics were not accurate. Weeks after starting the membership, they schedule installation appointments. When I try to cancel an application I can’t use, they stall to avoid refunding the money

I like that they say we have 200 employees but in reality it took weeks to schedule meeting

The app seems easy to use but in reality time consuming to set it. You need a customer relations team. Guess what, they are the worst

Vivian
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Get it!

Kommentare: Vcita has seriously freed up so much of my time with the automation and client portal. Now the client no longer have to call for a copy of their documents, they can just login and grab

It’s too much to like. I like Everything about the software.

There’s nothing I really don’t like about the software.

Brian
System Administrator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software with Awesome Support

Kommentare: Overall, Vcita has done a wonderful job with their support team when in helping me maximize their features.

Calendar integration with my website, Revenue tracker, Invoicing, Easy of online payment integration.

There could be more features in the calendar section of the software

Amy
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Setting Up for Your Business - Not easy at all!

Kommentare: It has been a pretty frustrating experience trying to get this running smoothly. I have spent SEVERAL hours/days trying to figure out glitches, workarounds, etc. I don't feel it's the right product for my company. I do plan to switch to another platform that will work better for my needs. I know they have tried, but I only get short timeframes to work with them and then I have to schedule another appointment. I would have rather paid a lot more money upfront to have them work on it until it was perfect. I have now given up because I'm just tired of it.

I love the way it looks on my website. I am able to use the colors of my logo, etc. so it looks professional. I think customers like to be able to book on the spot. I think it's nice that I can approve each event. It helps me from doing back and forth phone calls. I like that it gets integrated with my gmail calendars that are shared with the employees.

It is taking FOREVER to figure out how to set things up to streamline for my personalized business needs. Not sure this is the best platform for my business. I don't like how "wordy" it is in my gmail calendar. I wish I could customize things more, like addresses for instant. It requires them to put an address in, but it is not integrated to ensure it is a true address. We have gone to the wrong location multiple times. I have multiple services w/ 2 separate trucks. I find myself having to try to do a lot of workarounds that don't go well for the customers.I wish it was easier to use with Quickbooks. You can do a one-time sync but then it only syncs if customers get sent an invoice, and only a few details get synced over to Quickbooks. My CRMs don't match.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for feedback Amy! I'm glad to hear you like the website widget! Sorry to hear you are considering to switch to another platform. We see most businesses getting their account up and running pretty fast, but the more advanced customizations can sometime take some extra time. It's definitely work investing a bit more time to get things right for your business (: Our team is happy to help! The QuickBooks integration is pretty robust and offer a real time sync so please let us know if you need any help setting it up!

Evelyn
Freelance Photographer and Jewelry Maker in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Vita has upped the professionalism of my website

I love that it's a thorough yet simple to use software. It's one of the first things a client or someone visiting my website mentions. They like widgets and say that it makes my website look put together and trustworthy. I LOVE that I can list my different services in sections and overall Vcita has great customer service. I look forward to exploring the software more and maximizing what it can do for my business success.

I don't like the features that force a time limit for a service, some services I offer I cannot put a time slot per say, for example, a service I offer is custom earring making and I wouldn't necessarily have someone sign up for a time slot to get their earrings done BUT my way around that issue is I have it as a waitlist for folks to inquire about a custom pair and they can sign up that way.

Lead Counselor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

vcita has kept us going

Kommentare: Fantastic. We implemented vcita in a very short time and became immediately proficient in using it. It was that easy. The Zoom integration was the clincher for us- it is, by far, the best video platform on the market!

Zoom integration! Appointment management is simple and intuitive. We are able to invoice clients simply without a worrisome billing system. Incredible communication tools built into the system. Notifications/Reminders.

I wish we had a way to allow the client to set the amount he/she would like to or is able to pay. Sometimes it is difficult to do the reckoning between reports in vcita and stripe.

Wendy
Acupuncturist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Great Robust Scheduling & Invoicing System

I needed software that could both schedule 1 to 1 services as well as group events. VCITA does both. I like that the appointment reminders can be customized.

In the past I've had patients have trouble with rescheduling an appointment but this hasn't been an issue recently.

Tariq
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

vcita review for Knights Chamber

Kommentare: Good enough where I am still using your service. Experienced some issues over the years but most have been resolved rather quickly, I think I had maybe a 2-3 day outage once in 2020 but I do understand things happen.

I really like how the appointment setting process work and also how clean it looks on my site. This is pretty much the main use for your platform. Most customers seem to be able to figure out using the appointment setting feature so decent UI, not everyone can use it but honestly after speaking with them I dont know if those people could even send an email if they had too.

I am paying about 2.5 times what was when I first started using your service. When speaking with customer service they said it was because all these other things were added. Many of the items added since I started working with your company I do not use or have any plan too. A plan suited to my use would be more ideal. In regards to operation this something I contacted support for in the last couple of months, but when syncing to my calendar it loads 3 very long urls which make it hard view info as easily on a mobile device which is mostly where everyone here views the appointment. Ideally some sort of URL shortener should be added to clean up the calendar notes. Here is a sample from my cal and what your service put in.The mobile add is very slow to load and navigate.

Taryn
CEO in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Thing For Small Businesses

Kommentare: Overall, this has been a dream come true. Even if my assistant quit today, Vicita could do 95% of her work if I just set everything up properly. Clients like it, and it keeps me from having to dig through inbox emails for communications. Everything is in one easy place.

It made me not need an assistant for the first few years in business. It also makes training my new assistant simple. It is a magnificent platform that allows me to schedule appts, manage clients, send out mass email, accept payments, AND communicate with clients. I can take notes on each client call, I can share and receive documents. Everything I need is in here.

The only thing I wish it had was a more robust accounting system. If there was a direct way to integrate Wave and Vcita I would be so grateful. I also dislike how difficult it is to download several files ar once when a client sends you several images or pages.

Ann
Owner Annies Walk and Talk in USA
, Selbstständig

Vcita has grown along with my dog walking business

Kommentare: Automation, ease of use, runs my business life efficiently

Vcita has "grown" along with my dog walking/pet care business that I started 3 years ago. I use it everyday. The facebook page for improvement suggestions has been a great way to listen to customer needs. I'm impressed by all of the positive changes so far

The accounting aspect. I wanted to clear out my data so I could start the calendar year with a zero balance and use it to track my earnings/ cash flow. I am not able to use vCita for this so I have to pay a book keeper to do it. Cant archive old clients. I have about 70 customers over the last 3 years. I only have about 20 "active" at any one time so I'd like there to be a data file/storage for the in-actives that I can access/reactivate when they want my services. Not able to be able to color code my appointments so I use Google calendar. Server shuts down or times out so when I'm on the road when that happens I have to rely on my backup google calendar to make sure I'm on time for appointments or don't miss one.

Randy
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive

Kommentare: I like it very well

It is easy to use and easily accommodates employees. Easy to set up and understand.Complete package

Honestly the mobile app gives me a lot of trouble. Have to restart phone to get it to load.The cost. When I started it was very cost effective. Now its almost to the point where I will need to look for something else... Started at $29 now I'm at $150 or something like that.

Wonderful way to engage visitors to your website. I highly recommend for new practitioners

Kommentare: Love having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar.

1. Love the POP up on the website - engages visitors and my business grew because of it 2. I like the ability for my patients to schedule their own appointments and I can make recurring appointments 3. People can schedule with other team members 4. Syncs with Google Calendar 5. Works well on mobile

1. On rare occasion the sync with Google calendar doesn't work and it messes up my schedule. 2. I ask for 48 hour cancellation but clients can still cancel last minute and the system lets them reschedule it even though the policy says they cannot 3. Email campaigns are rudimentary and are extremely cumbersome for those with over 500 mailing list and one cannot divide the blast based on metrics (the most active clients in the last 6 months, certain age groups etc.)

Wilfred
Wilfred
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

One of the Worst Customer Service Experiences I've Ever Had

Kommentare: I looked into this app for the scheduling feature and after being contacted by a representative I was offered a free trial of the premium account. After realizing that it was not what I needed I decided that I was not going to use the service. I went to cancel my trial on the day it ended and to my surprise I had already been charged for an ENTIRE YEAR!! I immediately canceled the service and contacted the representative. I was told that they would not refund my money and there was nothing they could do about it. I contacted the CEO and have yet to hear back from him. The only recourse I have left apparently is to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge. I is without a doubt one of the worst customer service experiences I've had with a company. Save your money and refuse any free trials, just use the free version.

Free Version, thats it

Poor Customer Service

Antwort von vcita

You are correct that vCita did charge you for a year of Ultimate subscription. However, you omitted some important facts in your review: 1.You had a product demo with full walk through of vCita capabilities with your account manager before you were asked to provide a credit card for an upgrade. 2.You were given an extended 30-day free trial by your account manager, twice as long than our standard 14-day trial period. 3. As part of our service, we offer free installation and customization assistance for all Ultimate Annual subscribers. You received a full 30 minute training session with our customer success representative before your trial ended, and you installed our solution to your website. 4. As a courtesy reminder, we email all customers a few days before their trial ends. I personally verified that an email was sent to you notifying you that your trial was expiring. We wish to welcome you back anytime and will continue to work with you to leverage the power of vCita LiveSite. vCita is helping over 100,000 small businesses deliver amazing service to their clients and get more of their website. I’m sure that we can do the same for you if you let us.

Meredith
Physician in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software is easy to use! Online portal for clients is visually appealing

RemindersText communication with clienta

I wish the payment system allowed for tips

Alba
Ingénieur in Kamerun
Animation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best software for managing invoice tasks in your companies.

Kommentare: Excellent, I enjoy this software Wich helps me manage my company. I'm making the most of this services so far.

What is fascinating about Vcita, it affects all sectors of activities. Instantly manages our invoice and saves us valuable time.

Since I use Vcita , I don't find any problem. We would say that it has more advantages than disadvantages. But not against the monthly price to have it is high.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Great software for small business owner/solopreneur

It enables me to easily communicate with prospective clients, book them on my calendar, and send reminders for appointments. It's great for invoices, allowing online payments and tracking of income.

Sometimes it's hard to navigate to find the client or invoice I'm looking for. But honestly, there's not much to dislike.

Tyrone
Tyrone
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

really helps a small contractor like my self stay organized

Kommentare: a Organized system to engage with my potential customers 24/7

customers can create their own file when reaching out to us thru our website and request appointments

when using the app to share a Doc typing message really slow to show up on screen Customers get confused when filling out the appointment Location instaed of the address they mention the name of the place like ( my House , or driveway , or patio, // since we do driveway and patio work they just miss understand it is the address of the meeting )

Marcelo
Managing Director in Schweiz
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good booking system but with very few possibilities for customisation. Shopping cart missing.

Kommentare: Better understanding of the features I need for my business and for my clients.

Easy to use and configure, the clients are is very nice and the open API helps a lot. For a regular appointment system provides all of what is needed.

However, when coming to multi lingual capability, customisations, shopping cart (or multiple bookings in one single reservation) and the time to update the product or integrate new features, the system is very weak compared to your competitors. The lack of such capabilities made me start using a another software. You just have to read the Facebook forum to see how many clients are not happy with the product.

Brian
UK
Quelle: GetApp

Hypnotherapy Business

Good website widget/contact form. Used the free version for a while before taking the plunge and paying for a full plan.It integrates with Google Calendar and customers can book online - it's great and saves a lot of time especially as a one man band as customers can do everything online leaving me to see to the customers.

Plans are a bit expensive for a one man run business and the free version doesn't give enough flexibility.

Kelli
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for my small business

Kommentare: I've been using it for over 2 years and I really like the product.

My clients have a secure place to connect with me and share documents. They can request appointments based on days and times that work for them. I can manage my workflow more effeciently.

I wish the software had the ability to link 2 or more individuals to one business, so that they all receive the emails and requests.

Richard
President in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential Consulting and Executive Coaching Resource

Kommentare: vcita has contributed to The Aware Leader LLC's success. Makes my life easier!

My clients, or their administrative assistants, book their appointments...no back and forth emails to identify a mutual time and day for all parties involved. Also, vcita links with Zoom to set up the meeting

I would like to build in automatic 15-minute breaks between calls

Dion
Graduate Enrollment Advisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day.

Kommentare: The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.

Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!