Über Thought Industries

Die preisgekrönte Learning-Business-Plattform von Thought Industries unterstützt gewinnorientierte Unternehmen dabei, Umsätze zu steigern und den Betrieb zu skalieren.

Erfahre mehr über Thought Industries

There's things we're very much looking forward to launching (e.g., continuing to improve upon more Content Management features).

The reporting is lacking and it is difficult to customize user reporting.

Bewertungen zu Thought Industries

Thought Industries hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Thought Industries bereits verwendet?

Abbie
Abbie
Operations Coordinator in USA
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I love using this software! Robus functionality with easily customizable settings.

It's easy to use and customize things, and when I don't know how to do something there's a robust help site I can go to for information. The platform is capable of every function we need and they are always making improvements and adding functionality so we can stay cutting edge. I love that we're able to offer some education for free, and other courses at a cost for users. TI makes it easy for us to do both and the detailed reporting helps us track information about all of the users visiting the site. I genuinely love using this platform.

The platform can be a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and in my book, this is well worth the investment.

Mark
Salesforce Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Superior usability at a realistic cost!

Kommentare: Our customers are able to navigate throughout their portal effortlessly, thanks to the ease of customization of the UI. Personally, I enjoy the administration accessibility and implicitness.

I am attracted to the modern, sleek design of the platform, as well as the ease of integration.

I do not enjoy the limitations on logging in as other users for discovery / troubleshooting purposes. The home/manager portal buttons atop the page are confusing and change based on where you are on the site, this is confusing to most of my internal users.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you so much for your review! Our team is currently fixing button consistency across the platform as part of our initiative to ensure a consistent experience across Manager pages. As far as trouble-shooting goes, your CSM will be in touch to get more information and see how we can best support you! We appreciate the positive review! We rely on your valuable feedback to continually improve our platform.

Maschinerie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A lot of potential, but not ready for the big leagues

Focus on customer training, whereas most learning platforms are primarily for HR and internal training. Thought Industries is built to distribute (and sell) training to customers. Also great features for Panoramas, or customized environments for specific customers.

I feel they struggle with usability and flexibility. It's one of the clumsiest CMS's I've worked in as a developer, and feels like they're figuring out how to build this system as they go. That's a bit frustrating when you're building customer-facing content... UI and UX are critical, and they are lacking here. Additionally, they have struggled to distribute content on a global level, though that was one of our requirements during our evaluation and sales discussions. We've faced significant issues with compliance, payment, and legal issues outside of the US.

Alexandra
Customer Success Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Growing Product With Lots of Potential

Kommentare: We have grown with TI. They do a good job of trying to meet us where we are.

I do like that TI is working to improve the platform all the time. They aren't afraid to roll out new features to stay relevant.

We have had several instances where things stopped working as expected, and users admins were affected. Sometimes things change in TI without warning that affects our users, and it puts us in a difficult spot.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Hi Alexandra! We wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience which will be shared across our teams. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to continuing to grow with you!

Giovanna
Instructional Designer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

As we near full launch of our school...

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Thought Industries has been extremely positive. It is a fun project to get off the ground, and we're looking forward to a full launch of our school in Q1 2022. Our beta periods and smaller launches have gone very well so far.

I have found the overall school configuration and course authoring easy to use. There are many ways to customize the learner's experience. The people at Thought Industries are great to partner with, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She helped our team navigate all the parts to get our school up and running. Additionally the support team members I've encountered [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are very thorough, with quick replies & recorded video explanations. The Office Hours and the academy are great resources for learning the platform.

The reporting continues to evolve, and I appreciate that movement forward. However, understanding how the report "dimensions" match up with the fields of the platform is not always clear, as different wording is used. So that takes a bit of trial and error. Additionally, I wish there was more ability to target messaging to different Panoramas at the page and course detail sidebar levels. Finally, the learning paths could benefit from more customization options.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thanks so much for the review, Giovanna. Really appreciate the kind words and am especially happy to hear you're enjoying working with our teams. We love your team, you all have been so organized, patient, and creative during the implementation process. Thanks for all your hard work. Additionally, we definitely will take the feedback around some of the areas for opportunity. 2022 is going to be a great year. If you have any specific further questions, feel free to reach out to your CSM, James W.

Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Leaves much to be desired

Kommentare: We haven't realised any benefits as yet, but we have realised there is extra software and API integrations we need to make, to get this to a position where it comfortably meets our requirements or even just in as good as position as what we left behind. The support you get and the desire to improve Ti with feedback and solutions is lackluster, it comes across that Ti do not want to listen or help find solutions. They are also reluctant for anyone to contact them.

The best part of the solution so far is the progress bar which includes the items which learners need to progress to complete their course.

The software leaves much to be desired. We switched from an old provider to this solution but it's unfortunately been a backward step. The UI is dreadful, clunky and not intuative. There's a lack of features on the platform. The reporting that you can get out of this platform is pretty poor too. Nothing comes easy with this solution.

Antwort von Thought Industries

We're sorry to hear about your experience with Ti to date as we pride ourselves on providing the best solution to all our clients. We would love the opportunity to understand more about the limitations you are experiencing and the areas you find clunky and unintuitive. Ti is very configurable so we may be able to resolve some of these issues via a configuration review. We also have released a new content authoring interface that clients are finding very user-friendly and intuitive. I would encourage you to please reach out to your CSM and discuss your challenges. We look forward to doing everything to ensure you realize the benefits you are hoping for.

Lea
Creative & Product Technology Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great LMS with much functionality and always improving!

Kommentare: We are utilizing the platform to deliver eClasses as well as a digital version of our printed products. The two business models use different access methods and TI is always willing to work with us to find solutions, and/or scope our needs. They are very responsive to support inquiries, and are always eager to help us solve our business issues. They are a great partner and great to work with!

I appreciate TI's willingness to work with us to scope on our needs to accommodate our two very different business models. I also like that the platform has a lot of very robust functionality, yet still very easy to use.

The reporting leaves something to be desired. Although there is a lot of data available, the dashboards are not intuitive, and using a date range doesn't change some of the data. Like number of users is always the same, no matter what the data range is. There is also a lot of usable data that is not surfaced in any of the available reports. Reporting can tend to be a manual and tedious process. Also, there needs to be more granularity with the role permissions, or the ability to toggle functionality on and off for certain roles. I hope is that they invest development in a better content management system. My only other gripe is that you can't delete learners (only disable them).

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you so much for your review! We're excited to hear your positive feedback. We are improving our reporting capabilities and look forward to hearing your feelings towards those changes.

Ben
Instructional Designer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love Thought Industries

Kommentare: From day 1, I've been incredibly impressed with TI, their platform, and their customer support. There was a bit of a learning curve to navigate through the admin side and understand all of the functionality, but how else would you engrain in the trenches of such a robust eLearning hosted experience. And their Voice of the Customer process for submitting real-time feedback and product improvements is awesome! Their customer support is unmatched and always ready to dive in and find solutions to my errors or admin requests.

The TI Platform has such a myriad of page types and lesson functionality that we keep our learners entertained and progressing while tackling the tough concepts of accounting and finance.

The reporting functionality is improving, which I like. At first, I was generating custom reports as requested by clients, and it seemed like the most basic of information regarding learner progress was overlooked. Clients wanted to know percentage completion by learner within each course, rather than the basic reporting fields of "Started" and "Completed" which were so black and white. I believe the dev team is working on making this reporting more mainstream and I'm encouraged by that.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you for the positive review! It is great to hear that things are going well with both the platform and our team. We appreciate you providing this feedback.

Susan
Susan
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great professional development product

Kommentare: We are very happy with the platform and our relationship with the company.

The best part of TI is the variety of page styles. The platform features more than 25 different page types and they are all highly interactive. This creates a very engaged asynchronous environment. Also very pleased with the ADA compliance features and mobile friendly formatting.

The analytics and direct email functions have room for improvement. Some segmenting and automation is difficult to accomplish.

Emily
Online Learning Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and Attractive

Kommentare: The onboarding process could be bumpy at times, but I think as Thought Industries has grown they have improved based on customer feedback. They are also very quick at answering small technical questions as well as larger scale ones.

I really enjoy the native authoring tools- these allow someone who is new to online learning to be creative, while also providing a format/guide to follow. The catalog also is really clean and easy to navigate.

I would like more information on all updates, even if they are not considered major ones. Besides that there is nothing major with the platform. There have been times we would have liked other capabilities, but that would be the case with any platform.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is extremely valuable. We're glad to hear things are going well with the platform. As far as updates, we're formalizing processes around platform releases and updates to ensure fluid communication to our clients. We are always looking for feedback to improve our processes so we appreciate your insights.

Mary Ellen
Director of Department Relations and Brand Communications in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A platform with a lot of possibilities

Kommentare: Tedious. I appreciate the help of our TI contacts. They did their best and continue to answer our questions to the best of their ability when we need help. Some things we need just aren't available in the system and we were told otherwise when we went to purchase it at the beginning.

We appreciated the help from our TI contacts and all the ways you can make your learning platform/learning path unique for your company. The wistia app was very helpful in uploading/storing and moving videos over to the TI platform. Visually the program looks very nice.

I am not the main purchaser of this program, but I believe my boss was misled by a TI salesmen about what the TI platform was capable of when he agreed to purchase it. I do not know if it is the best platform for our type of content, but our TI contacts did their best to try and help us put our content in the system and display it in a way that made sense. The system is very complicated. A lot of clicking on the back end to design and add content and create learning paths. The group upload CVS did not work at all for us and was incredibly difficult to use. I had to code it in another program to upload a group of 80+ after trying and failing several times. There are so many features, but they become difficult to use, understand, and employ correctly.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to hear our Customer Success and Support team are so helpful in assisting you with the platform. I encourage you to utilize Voice of the Customer for any product shortcomings which our Product team reviews weekly with the Success team. We're continually working to improve the ease of use and valuable feedback like this helps us pinpoint where there is room to improve. We appreciate your review and are excited about the opportunity to improve together.

Jill
Administrative Assistant in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not as User Friendly as we would like it to be

Kommentare: I

It does a good job at logging training for individuals. The ability for participants to enroll and pay online lessens my workload compared to processing PO's. Individuals have 24-hour access to their training records and certificates.

I do not find it particularly user friendly. It has taken a long time to learn all the steps in completing a task. It seems hard for our users to understand and use the system as well. I get complaints almost daily about it. It's even hard for those within our organization to use. I do frequent training with other employees to help them use the system. Thought Industries has been quick to respond when we do have issues with the software not working correctly. We are having a major issue right now and they are working on it.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear about your usability concerns. I checked with your Customer Success Manager and she will be in touch to see how we can best assist you going forward. I do want to let you know that we are working on usability experiences this and next quarter. We appreciate your review and we look forward to finding the best path to ensure long-term success for you and your team.

Operations Manager in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thought Industries LMS

Kommentare: We have been happy with the software and they have helped us grow as a company. Their customer services is very responsive and the account management team has been much more helpful in the past year.

The simplicity of adding and deploying our courses as well as managing users.

The reporting is lacking and it is difficult to customize user reporting.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Hi John! Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your thoughts. We love to hear our platform and account management teams have helped the company grow. We hope the new reporting functionality and improvements will further help you and know that your review is shared with Product and the rest of the teams here. We appreciate our partnership!

Mary Hannah
Project Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thought Industries: From a Customer Perspective

Kommentare: Overall, Ti has been great to work with. Even though they are a newer company learning their way around the systems they have been very helpful. Our customers are very happy with the new capabilities that Ti offers.

I enjoy Ti's user-friendliness and appeal to the customer's eye. We utilize their platform for outward facing customers and it is very easy for first-time users to use as well as easy to navigate throughout the CMS and LMS. I enjoy the modern look and feel.

There are several hickups utilizing Ti for all of the capabilities that we need it for. Unfortunately, everything is not 100% customizable but by submitting several requests we have been able to update the system for better use of our mission and company.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad to hear that you and your customers are having a good experience with us. We look forward to continuing to work together to ensure your success.

Steven
Sr. Digital Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

eLearning

Kommentare: Overall: Greatly satisfied with my experience.

The biggest pro of this product is the customer service. T.I really goes above for their clients.

The inability to track user completion at the section level. As of now, we are only able to track if a user completes the entire course. We are unable to determine what sections the user completed if the course has not been completed. We are working with T.I to fix this (another example of their great customer service).

Antwort von Thought Industries

Hi Steven! Thank you so much for your kind words about our customer service. They, as well as your cons, will of course be passed along to the team. We appreciate your partnership!

Joy
Development Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful, still evolving

Kommentare: Overall positive but sometimes wish I could speak with a real person - all support is by email only and sometimes it's hard to describe an issue.

Thought Industries produces beautiful user interfaces and pages and is pleasing to use as an administrator. It accommodates our live-online Zoom-based learning well through Learning Paths, and also permits us to host SCORM-based on-demand learning effectively.

Learner management is only "OK" - it's hard to find learners (you must type in the full name, not just part of it) to search, learner progress is tracked but only at a high level. Some of the reporting is flexible and powerful and other reporting is very limited.

Kyle
Project Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Taking our e-learning to the next level!

Kommentare: At various times I have compared our switch to Thought Industries with going from a bike to a car, or switching from using a card catalog at the library to having google in your pocket. It really has been a huge leap forward for us.

The biggest pro has to be course authoring. The built in features are robust and easy to use.

The reporting could be better, but I believe they are working on updates now.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Hi Kyle, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts! Recently spoke with Christina and heard the new Reporting Hub was being put to good use :) Be sure to check it out and reach out with any questions. We love your clever comparisons! So glad our platform has been a huge leap forward for you. And thank you again for your continued partnership!

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TI Overview

Kommentare: Absorb, SkillJar, and LearnUpon

The platform is very flexible in it's offerings. The product is specializes in deliver customer education unlike many other LMSs that are focused on internal training.

For new users some of the functionality was not obvious. Reporting was overly complicated to figure out for simple tasks.

michael
Training Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Just started

Kommentare: It has been good so far, but we are still starting out.

We just started to use this last year, so far it does what we what. We are still trying to figure out everything we can do with it.

We have found ourselves requesting a lot of new functions to help our users. I feel like there is a user or admin and not a lot in between. We need managers that can see and certain things but locked out from others. They do have some of this but not what we want, mostly in the reporting section.

Vickey
Contract Instructional Designer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Thought Industries - Fast & Easy Course Creation, Fantastic Training & Support

The platform is very easy to use. There are several page types which helps to create engaging courses, that are not static and boring

A few page types (recipe for example) can only be used for recipes. I would like to be able to customize this for use in trainings that require step by step instructions

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you so much for your thoughts, Vickey! We love to hear that our platform is easy to use and helps you to create engaging courses. Have passed your product request to Product for review. Thank you again!

Chip
Chief Product Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TI Foundational Review

Kommentare: We have a 10,000+ user base and needed to quickly and easily migrate/ courses from Moodle. TI is easy to work with and they got us set up with minimal pain. We needed to improve the end user experience and reduce the pain points transitioning from a legacy LMS to a new LMS. Our launch was very successful and we have received great end user feedback.

Ease of setup and use. Intuitive navigation. UI/UX.

Needs more functionality and less linear navigation. More robust data analytics and reporting. Ability to export all data to data warehouse.

Jim
Director - Analytics Institute in USA

Using platform for a year to deploy training for our clients.

Course development is easily accompished without coding. Courses are easy to navigate from learner perspective.

Back office administration features seem to be an afterthought. Simple things such as sorting client lists aplhabetically or resetting student progress isn't possible with the current release. Many questions to product support are interpreted as a request for additional instructional design consulting hours.

Sarah
Customer Success Advocate in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wide range of features

TI provides a lot of options both on our end to build courses as well as for our clients to manage their users.

The site can be confusing to navigate at times.

Jesse
Business Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything our company was looking for!

Thought Industries was able to cover everything our company was seeking to use the software for.

As of right now there have not been any negative feedback from using this software

Antwort von Thought Industries

Hi Jesse, thank you for sharing your thoughts! So glad to hear we have provided everything you were looking for in a platform to support your company. We will still be striving for a 10 out of 10 for an NPS in the coming months and years. Thank you again!

Benedikt
Marketing Intern in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good experience

Kommentare: It helped me to try something new and get an overall overview about the processes

nice too look at easy to use nice design

sometimes confusing hard to find important information immedeately

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you so much for the review! We hope the usability improvements we recently rolled-out help you better locate that important information.