Juicer is not for drinking.

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Michele P.
Professional Shutterbug
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like the catchy name, I'm able to collect all my hashtags and put them in one place.

Nachteile: Juicer is hard to search for, since when you type in the name to google, juicing machines pop up first.

Customizable and Easy-To-Use Social Wall

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Jennifer L.
Self-Employeed
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Juicer is incredibly easy to integrate into any site I've worked with and it's perfect for clients I work with that have a lot of social accounts and want to use a social feed to display them all on their website.

Vorteile: It's very easy to add to a website (I've tried it with both Wordpress and Shopify with no issue) and you can add in branded elements or change the design to fit your site. I love the ability to filter the social content on your feed to exactly what you're looking for. And I, of course, love that I can connect so many social channels in one feed.

Nachteile: Juicer has worked great as a social wall for my needs, I haven't really run into any issues or complaints when using the software.

Great social media tool!

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
SEO & Digital Marketing Consultant
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, an excellent experience so far. I'm really happy with how the feed looks on my website and I feel as though it's really made my marketing efforts go farther.

Vorteile: I loved how easy the set up process was. Once Juicer's up and running you don't have to constantly check on or maintain it, which is great. There's also many options for design and customization which helps when trying to match the design of the website in question.

Nachteile: I had a bit of trouble getting the embed code set up on my first website, but the customer service team helped point me in the right direction!

Juicer for Social Aggregation

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Joseph K.
Unterhaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Juicer is a reliable product that does a good job aggregating social posts.

Vorteile: Juicer is very user-friendly and has no learning curve.

Nachteile: The way posts appear can be somewhat limited.

Great way to embed social on your site

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Digital Marketing Consultant

Kommentare: I have used Juicer on a few different client accounts and not only do the clients like it, but it makes their webpages look really good as well. It's a great resource to offer clients if you're managing their social media or want to make some improvements to their site.

Vorteile: I like how simple it is to get this set up and embedded into your site, nevermind using the free version for a while before committing to a bigger, more feature -packed option. Everything is easily controlled from the dashboard so no need for coding or complex management. It's also a really nice way to display social other than just putting "like" or "share" buttons on the site.

Nachteile: I don't really have any negative feedback at this time.

Great product!

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Web Administrator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Juicer is a great way to manage tagged photos for our organization.

Nachteile: I have no complaints about this product.

Great for live events!

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Digital Marketing Consultant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's really easy to use and integrate into a website. It took maybe 10 minutes to implement. It's also great for projecting a live social media wall for your event. It gets people more engaged and integrates social media effortlessly into any event. When people see it right there in front of them, it adds a lot of excitement to the space.

Nachteile: Can't really think of any at the moment. It does exactly what I want it to do.

Awesome customer support.

Bewertet am 8.4.2015
Fi M.

Kommentare: Our page embed of the Juicer social wall is in beta on our site at the moment. Ryan has been fantastically helpful getting things set up and quickly answering umpteen questions. If the product turns out to be as robust and thorough as the support, when we go live, I'll be doubly impressed.

von Juicer an 8.4.2015

Thanks so much for the kind words!