Filtern nach:

Über SwiftCloud

Easy Electronic Signature for both anytime / anyone docs (liability waivers) or user-specific (i.e. sales contracts). $1 Trial.

Erfahre mehr über SwiftCloud

Sławomir P.
Sławomir P.
Head of Product in Polen
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A solid player in the e-Docs ecosystem

Kommentare: We're exchanging contracts with our customers and our subcontractors, so need a tool like this. Researched competitors, but found them to be too limited for our needs (or future needs).

The flexibility and expandability. We're starting with paperless e-Docs with E-Sign, but have an option of moving way beyond that with all the other tools of SwiftCloud.

For now, only setting up was a bit tricky for us, but we've received good support and were able to move forward rather fast.

Erika T.
HR in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Swift Cloud Works Great!

Kommentare: We have a very long application process, so using Swiftcloud makes it very easy. Swiftcloud does a lot of auto-input of signatures as well as dates, so applicants do not have to put that in every time. Overall once we got the ball rolling Swiftcloud was very easy to set up and use.

Swiftcloud is very user friendly. When we found out about Swiftcloud it was the exact thing we were looking for. We have a very long application process so using Swiftcloud made it very easy. I like how smooth it was for my company and I to get in and fix what we need to in order for it work better. If we had a question about the program it was effortless to get in contact with someone to help us. Once we got it working and the application up on our website we started getting application all the time. Rep was very nice, helpful, and extremely patient with us. Would definitely recommend to other companies.

In the beginning there were a few hiccups and problems that needed to be sorted out. There were backend issues that needed to be fixed before we could get our application running properly. Sometimes it took more than a few days to figure out. As soon as we got all the issues resolved, the application works great.

Jason C.
Jason C.
Mayor in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Swift Cloud Works Wonderfully

Swiftcloud is very easy to use. At the point when we got some answers concerning Swiftcloud it was the specific thing we were searching for. We have an exceptionally long application process so utilizing Swiftcloud made it extremely simple. I like how smooth it was for my organization and I to get in and fix what we have to all together for it work better. On the off chance that we had an inquiry regarding the program it was easy to get in contact with somebody to support us. When we made it work and the application up on our site we began getting application constantly. Rep was decent, useful, and incredibly quiet with us. I would prescribe to different organizations.

More of user issues with some minor issues which we were able to resolve in a few days.

Georgios G.
CTO in UK

Excellent for HR e-Docs / Onboarding packets

Kommentare: Was good. I recommend them. They have a pretty robust system for our needs.

t’s “set it & forget it” for most eDocs.. Once we set it up, we don’t need to touch it again unless something changes. One other big Docu competitor we had to login, make an envelope and send it every time, now we just send a link and it’s done.

Their training definitely could be better, but they were super responsive when I reached out to them, and I love that I can actually get a human on the phone to call me back. Note you gotta leave a voicemail though, they said they don’t take incoming calls unless they have your number stored.

Deborah K.
owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Set it & forget it - works great

Kommentare: Hands-on service. The support team is small enough to care and talk to you in person, but big enough they seem to have everything covered and their systems keep improving with time

What did you like most about this software? Love it- it just works. I get signed PDFs emailed to me, it's set it and forget it. We are using it for a bunch of client intake forms

Nothing. It works as I expected and needed it to

Anjali S.
Anjali S.
iOS Developer in Indien

Easy, Fast And Safe

Kommentare: Everything works fine and developer must try once.

I can retrieve whole of my information with the single api. It is a cloud storage and we can store our data on the storage while in case of retrieving it is an api call away. It is fast as compare to get api on your own server. It's integration and doc is very much helpful you can integrate with the help of Doc only. They provide paid support that is also very useful.

Nothing as i don't like it very easy and smooth process.

Sheikh S.
Sheikh S.
Founder in Bangladesch

Swift Cloud is Working Well & It Saves tons of time

5 letztes Jahr

I really love this tool. Swift Cloud makes our signing documents easier and faster. Swift Cloud has a short code signature that makes it unique. You can easily create a signature box and your client can sign using mouse and finger. You can create all kinds of contracts by using Swift Cloud. No need to memorize any code to create a document, Swift Cloud has a system reserved fields so that you can use it while making a document. Overall it's working well.

At the very beginning, I have faced some issues to configure. But after configuring that it’s working smoothly.

Pieter E.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and important plugin option for wordpress

Kommentare: Important for my line of work

The plugin option for WordPress is undoubtedly the most important feature of this software.

There are some errors in the code (embedding)

Juraj T.
Marketing specialist in Slowakei

Awesome tool for paperless contracts

Kommentare: Very nice, simple and clean with many features that we haven't explored yet, but it's great to know we have them in case we need them in the future.

Straightforward and quite easy to use. Most of our contracts are now e-docs and having them nicely organized with many automated functions saves us a lot of time dealing with them.

Apart from minor issues that come with adaptation of any new software there is nothing really that we dislike.

Gérald C.
R&D coordinator in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product especially during the pandemic

Kommentare: It allowed me to get legal paperwork done during the pandemic, but I might use it as well afterwards. Support is outstanding, personalized and fast!

A lot of features, at a very reasonable price

Interface can be a little confusing , many features means you need a little time to get used to it

Pascal R.
Partner Manager in Südafrika
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

HYEA

ease of use, capabilities to be versatile within organizations

struggle with bugs on a system that impacts the functionality. Support on the system also to be improved

Antwort von SwiftCloud

vor 9 Monaten

Ouch! Thank you for the review, we obviously need to work on some things. We currently have a free done-for-you setup offer running, just because documents setup is for many a problem, and if not configured correctly, the system won't work as needed. Once clients do get set up correctly, the docs turn into "set it & forget it" for most and just work fine, but it sounds like we've missed the mark here - so let's fix it. We're committed to all 5 stars but haven't yet earned it - but the game isn't over.

Gracie D.
Customer Success Manager in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We really like swift cloud they are great to work with and it's easy to use!

Kommentare: We stumbled across Swift Cloud and thought we'd test it out. It was easy to use and we were setup after 10 minutes. There were some minor adjustments needed but the team was super responsive and helpful and made us a great looking doc that we can just sign online. In addition to having the documents signed and email, they also store a copy in the cloud which is great, saving us additional space. Overall we are very happy with Swift Cloud!

The form looks great, you can white label it and it's really easy to use!

We had to make some minor adjustments but the team was very helpful.

Antwort von SwiftCloud

Thanks Gracie! That was a fun project - glad it worked out, and we look forward to setting up more docs for you :-)