4,8 /5

Erfahre mehr über SE Ranking

Daniel josé C.
Programador informático
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2019

"Great functionalities for the best price in the market."

Kommentare: I have been working with SE Ranking the last months. It works great. An essential tool to check the rank of the keywords on Google.

Vorteile: Allow rank keywords and competitors. Great prices, probably the best one in the market. Also allow site audit. monitor backlinks. keyword suggestion tool, white brand depending the plan you hire. Group keywords, monitor changes.

Nachteile: I don´t see any cons. Everything work as supposed to be.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Fabrizio I.
  • Bewertet am 20.10.2020

"Best value for money for a SEO tool"

Kommentare: With SE Ranking it's easy to set up a website project for reliable ranking tracking, get a quick but not shallow SEO audit, check for inappropriate page changes, and much more.

Vorteile: Good Google My Business tracking. You can always check what was actually scraped from the serp. A fast and good SEO Audit of entire website. Simple but powerful API. Yandex support. Fast and reliable customer support.

Nachteile: You can choose rankings check frequency along with the pricing plan. It would be more flexible if you could choose it per website project.

• Bewertet am 20.10.2020
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2019

"Love SEO tools and this one is nice"

Vorteile: It gives you a good starting point but it might leave you wanting more

Nachteile: It presents a challenge in rural eras. We will be morning hard to see that sousnt finish

• Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Patrick H.
Ecommerce specialist
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2020

"The only SEO tool I need"

Kommentare: The overall experience is very good. It's very clear and easy to set-up.

Vorteile: The new design is awesome and easy to navigate. I have all tools in one dashboard, like competitors analysis, keyword research and of course ranktracking.

Nachteile: I think the social media part is the only think i like the least.

Muhammad T.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Affordable Tool for Digital Marketer's"

Kommentare: I am using this tool for more then a year and its very good and affordable tool. It gives the accurate rankings of organic results. If someone is

Vorteile: Affordable
Easy to Use
Accurate Rankings Tool
Good Website Audit Tool
Can Manage Social Media Accounts

Nachteile: They don't have 24/7 support for users.
Don't have much details about Local SEO Rankings.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Ronan W.
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2020

"SEO Software That's There To Help"

Kommentare: Fantastic, always very help team at hand to help trouble shoot issues and guide you

Vorteile: Everything, the customization plans, the ability to track whatever keyword you want, the back-link tracker that connects to search console. the page change tracker - it has everything. I've looked at other software but I think most of them are full of marketing crap, with SE Ranking its always felt like they are a team that supporting us servicing our clients. I'd highly recommend them.

Nachteile: At the start features were a little limited but the price was good. Now there is very little things I can critique SE Ranking on.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2020
Henry H.
Co-Founder
  • Bewertet am 1.9.2020

"Powerful SEO Tool"

Kommentare: Great overall experience!

Vorteile: -The new UI is easy to navigate
-Keyword tool is easy to use
-Clean and easy to use
-The analytics tool is great (Connects to Google Analytics and Google Search Console)

Nachteile: -Keyword database could be expanded a bit more. (But they are proactively building it up every day)

• Bewertet am 1.9.2020
Dele O.
SEO Lead
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"5 Star SE Ranking"

Kommentare: Extremely satisfied support team were quick to help me with any quiries. Software works very well.

Vorteile: One of the great features that I liked about SE Ranking was the ability to track your rankings within City level. It is also very easy to setup and extremely intuitive.

Nachteile: There wasn't really any cons that I have identified at this moment.

Miljenko B.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Bewertet am 15.7.2020

"Very Comprehensive SEO Tool"

Vorteile: SE Ranking has everything you need to create a good SEO strategy for your websites.

Nachteile: It could be somehow difficult to catch everything if you are a new user. They have A LOT of possibilities, so there is a little learning curve to become an advanced user.

• Bewertet am 15.7.2020
Hanno S.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2019

"It's the Keyword Grouper!"

Kommentare: Like I said: It really makes the keyword research much more valuable. And actually I just use that part of the tool.

Vorteile: The Keyword grouping function. It makes your keyword research so much more valuable! You can group keywords by the similarity of the resulting SERPS. That has the effect, that you can group content together.
A function that no other seo tool that I know of allows for.

Nachteile: It takes some time until you get your results. If you're grouping some thousand keywords, it takes hours. But that's okay.

• Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Brent R.
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2018

"SE Ranking is a great balance of features and price- the value is excellent"

Kommentare: I'm able to offer my clients a full white labeled experience on MY site without paying hundreds of dollars per month, and I get accurate rank tracking and reports. I've fully switched to using SE Ranking for all my rank tracking and site audits, and it's been great.

Vorteile: SEO tools don't generally come cheap. And for those getting started, it's hard to justify the cost. Most professional tracking and research tools don't have a low cost entry level package. SE Ranking is simply priced much better than the competition, and there isn't a huge lack of features either. I love that you can choose to pay for what you need. SE Ranking is flexible and goes by the number of keywords tracked, their frequency of being tracked, and you can also choose costs for other features as you need them. SE Ranking is a full-featured SEO suite with everything you need for keyword and content research, competitor research and tracking, site audits and so much more. They even have an SEO audit tool you can add to your site, along with full white labeling and a client dashboard that you can host on your own site, without their branding anywhere. And it still costs much less than the competition. And you can automate your reports and rankings to make things even easier.

Nachteile: There are a few limitations in some of the research tools, but nothing major. I do wish the interface was slightly more polished as it can be a little clunky to use (not slow, just hard to navigate through). Also, the app is pretty basic and isn't very intuitive, and it's hard to sort results properly in the app.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Dan C.
Digital Marketer
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2017

"This tool is really good, they have some well thought out features that are genuinely useful."

Kommentare: Affordable, useful, well thought-out tools that show promise for even more features in the near future. This tool has made my work with clients much easier and efficient. They like it for its clarity. I like it for its unique and genuinely useful features that work well and deliver to my expectations. I've already recommended this to most people I know.

Vorteile: I like that you get a fair keyword allowance. If I'm tracking 50 keywords on desktop, I can track those same 50 on mobile without it being deducted from my total keyword allowance, this is something I've been ripped off by other tools in the past. I like that you can add a monetary value to your keywords dependent on their position and other variables, this is great to show value to clients. I like that you can import keywords directly from search console and monitor them. I think the backlink tool useful and has some good metrics in the dashboard. Reporting is good because clients understand it. the competitor analysis and auditing tools are very useful too. Showing overall metrics is great for clients and a quick bird's eye view of performance. It's also a responsive layout, so I can use it on my tablet (seems trivial but most bigger tools are hard to use on smaller screens) I've been told that most of the features that are missing are being worked on and will be implemented soon. I expect them to be just as useful and intuitive too. Overall, the value for money, fairness and useful tools make this a good investment for me. I'm very happy with it.

Nachteile: It'd be awesome to be able to segment by the organic and local pack as that piece of the interface can be a bit confusing. I wish we could pull backlink data into the reports, but I have been told this is on the way soon. The android app isn't very useful (but hey, they actually have one unlike the others) It's good for a quick look at movements, but generally you're better using the full site

Erwin S.
SEO Specialist
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2018

"Lots of useful features without breaking your wallet!"

Kommentare: I love the fact that it helped me maintain my high rankings and grow my sites even more.

Vorteile: SE Ranking is a great option if you do not want to spend too much on an SEO tool. It has lots of basic and advanced features that help me improve my sites and maintain my high rankings. 1. Setting up your first website is very easy. You can also automatically add your keywords using your Google Analytics account. Although, I will not recommend it if you subscribed to their lowest plan. 2. It can track my keywords accurately. It also shows the monthly search volume. And for me, that is a MUST! 3. The backlink monitoring tool is an awesome feature. I can add all my sites backlinks manually or automatically. By using this tool, I can monitor my backlinks if they are still alive. 4. Tracking my competitions. I can also track my competitors and see their stats in a quick glance. It is easier to come out with a plan to beat them all in the SERP. Overall, SE Ranking is a powerful and affordable all-in-one SEO Solution.

Nachteile: For its price, I do not have any complaints about SE Ranking. It is more than enough to help my sites grow and be on top.

• Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Lauren S.
Lead Online Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 3.11.2016

"Great tool, nice functions, not always super accurate"

Kommentare: This tool has been very useful for us. We have 10s and 10s of sites that we track ranking on here. Our main function with this tool is to run rankings. However, the tool also has other uses, like a "site audit", which is pretty cool. Finds missing titles tags, duplicate descriptions; that kind of thing. We run rankings daily for our clients. It's great that it does it automatically, that you can put different cities, different search engines, etc. However, I have noticed that they are not super accurate. Especially of late. Thing swill say 11 which are actually 9, things will say they dropped out of the top 100 but actually be 22, etc.

Vorteile: Daily rank tracking, ability to add multiple cities and search engines, the ability to track mobile. The addition of the Site Audit and other functions are a nice addition.

Nachteile: The inaccuracy of rankings at times. I would say within the last month it's gotten bad. Things will be anywhere from 3 to 30 off. I'm sure the volatility of Google Search Results is partly at fault, but even so, it's gotten to the point where I will manually check drops or keywords that I seem off. Out of a set of 40 or so keywords, I usually find at least 5 or so that are more or less wrong.

• Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Ivan F.
web developer
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2017

"The very first SEO rank monitoring tool that makes sense to me! And cheap too!"

Kommentare: Cheap seo rank monitoring for a small web based business and its competitors.
I liked it so much i already recommended this software to several people!

Vorteile: 1)Cheap and gets the job done!
Other similar services charge too much. We are a small business in a 3d world country so we don't have enough extra finances to pay 200+$ for seo rank monitoring. The 90$ yearly personal plan is perfect for us. Also their trials are way to restrictive to be intuitive.
2)I works well, and the UI is well designed. The other seo trackers that i tried trials on had a very cluttered and unintuitive interface, at least for me, a person that is only vaguely familiar with seo.
But SE ranking, is easy to use even for me. Everything is well organised, well grouped and easy to use.
3)Easy competitor tracking.
4)The indexing is pretty fast
5)Supports Moldova as a region! (YES)
6)Does not lie about our local positions unlike some other SEO monitors (havens knows where they get their data, but it was not coming from google)
7)Site audit is spot on.
8)Personal 90$ plan is well suited for a small web based service.
9)A trial that is actually useful.

Nachteile: So far the only thing that i don't like is that you can't import keywords from already added websites.

Luke S.
SEO/ Blogger
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2018

"Affordable and great for tracking my keywords."

Kommentare: My overall experience using it is pretty nice. The rank tracker is solid and pricing is competetive.

Vorteile: I mainly use SE Ranking to track my keywords. You can track up to 50 keywords on their lowest plan. They also offer a free 14-day trial at the moment so you can test the software before committing to subscribe. Setting up your first website is easy. Although you may want to add your keywords manually if you selected their lowest plan. I really love their rank tracking. It is fast and accurate. It also shows the search volume for each keyword that you want to track. Their lowest plan is affordable and more than enough for small websites. But do take note that you have to pay a full year for it.

Nachteile: What I don't like about it is, you should pay a full year for their lowest plan. This may turn off beginners without a big budget for an SEO tool.

• Bewertet am 17.9.2018
Ivan G.
SEO-specialist
  • Bewertet am 9.6.2017

"Very comfortable SEO service that makes positions tracking easy and understandable"

Vorteile: 1. Easy to track the position of keywords in several target countries
2. Page SEO Audit - a useful tool to find problems or mistakes in OnPage optimization.
3. Website Complex Audit makes easy to find technical problems in the whole website.
4. Integration with GSC and Analytics helps to find interesting statistic insights.
5. Backlink Monitor is really helpful tool to control backlinks from forums and blogs.
6. Marketing Plan Tool - it's kind of check-list - not very useful for professionals, but have many links to useful sources about SEM.
7. Every week I receive useful articles from SERanking - this helps me to be on top of my mind.

Nachteile: 1. Reporting Tool is difficult to use. I create reports by myself because there isn't enough time to understand all Reporting Tool features completely.
2. Positions report that I receive via my Email once a week is bad - it's just a list of keywords with their positions in target countries - very large and not useful report.

• Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Marielle V.
Owner / SEO Expert
Kunst & Handwerk, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"Great SEO tool, useful functions and affordable!"

Kommentare: Overall, I really liked this tool. Inexpensive and it works great!

Vorteile: There are many things to like about SE Ranking. First, they offer first-time users a free trial to test their software. There are a lot of functions inside their dashboard. They offer SEO tools, PPC tools and social media management tools. Creating projects are so easy. I can also export my keywords from Google Analytics. The On-page SEO audit is spot on. Their rank tracking is accurate too! It also allows me to check my backlinks data. Their pricing is very flexible and they are affordable. Great choice as a first tool for SEO startups. They also send reports to my email directly.

Nachteile: Rankings updates can be slow. Backlink checker and monitoring needs a little bit of improvement.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Harold J.
SEO / Content Writer
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2018

"Competitive SEO tool with awesome pricing!"

Kommentare: SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool!

Vorteile: SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool that helps me with my SEO audit. They are offering free trial so users can test them first. Adding a project is a breeze. It also let me choose who can access the projects. Tracking my keywords is fast and accurate. Users can also track their rankings in Youtube, Bing or Yahoo. I tracked my keywords in Google and I can say that they are really accurate. They have a lot of useful tools like backlink checker, search volume checker, keyword suggestion tool and on-page SEO audit. For me, what really makes them attractive is their pricing. It is affordable!

Nachteile: I don't have any issues using it. It is easy and fast to use. And the features are all useful.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Emma N.
Digital Marketing Assistant
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2019

"I use it to track our website's keywords and traffic."

Kommentare: SE Ranking is a great option specially for beginners and budget-conscious users.

Vorteile: SE Ranking is an affordable software that has all the necessary seo tools. They are all inside the same platform so users do not have to buy separate tools. They also offer a free trial, which in fact, a good chance to try them out before subscribing. They have their own keyword suggestion tool which has a quite big database. Their Keyword Position Tracking Tool is accurate and they regularly send updates to my email. Lastly, their pricing is competitive and they are one of the cheapest in the market today.

Nachteile: You have to pay an extra to use their Backlink Explorer and Keyword Grouping tool. But even with those extra charges, SE Ranking remains an affordable SEO tool.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Ale R.
Editor
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2018

"The pandora box for seo"

Kommentare: I use for tracking KW and backlinks

Vorteile: I love seo tools and Se Ranking is a seo tool with all inclusive. I like that but have too much tools (but its can be confusing) What i love about Se Ranking and what i use - Keyword tracker for several search engine
- Snippet view (you can see how look on google)
- Nice Report
- tracking backlinks
- Website Auditor
- Keyword research tool
Also you can give level access to your team or client. Se Ranking is a tool that is really good and usefull but is no so for "new" or "expert" and also isnt cheaper... so i think is perfect tool for a small marketing agency The best tool in SE Ranking for my and what i love (and is the more original and usefull and no other app have it) is the backling tracker. Really clevear!!!

Nachteile: The cons of Se Ranking are:
- The UI is not very friendly
- Too much tools and they are not very friendly so new people on seo can get confuse
- The tools are hide in the ui
- Some service you have to pay extra (if you compare against other tools like ahreff or semrush)
- Too much tools and is not the best in 1
I think if they remake the ui and work on pricing can be a really sucefull seo tool.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Colin M.
Consultant
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"SE Ranking - Useful tool for SEO practitioners"

Kommentare: If you are serious about SEO or offer SEO services to clients, you'll likely use a variety of tools including those from Google and Bing as well as various third party products. SE Ranking does a good job of tracking performance over time for a number of keywords. SE Ranking is often a good way to do some fast keyword research - quickly getting search volumes and page ranking details. SE Ranking is usually the starting point for setting up and configuring a campaign. We use a number of other tools as well, but we wouldn't want to be without SE Ranking for its ease of use and reporting.

Vorteile: - Ease of use
- Good reports
- Tracks keyword performance over time
- Can include competitor performance
- Ability to group sites & keywords into projects

Nachteile: - Quite a bit of duplication across SEO tools, so some of what SE Ranking provides you'll likely be getting from other sources.
- Reports can take some time to configure.

• Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Allan B.
Web Marketing Head
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2019

"A user-friendly cloud-based SEO tool!"

Kommentare: It is great and affordable as well!

Vorteile: SE Ranking is a great tool for all your SEO needs. It has plenty of features to help your websites rank higher or maintain their rankings. They also offer a 14-day free trial without the need to input your credit card details. Creating your very first project is easy. They also have a video tutorial on how to make one. Their On-page SEO tool is on point and can help your pages to avoid optimization errors. The rank tracker is accurate and you can track different search engines.

Nachteile: There are some additional fees if you want to use certain tools like the Backlink Explorer.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Director of Marketing and Communications
11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2018

"Robust SEO platform that continues to rapidly develop roadmap features at a great value for cost."

Kommentare: Robust SEO technology available to me on a scheduled basis, immediate demand basis and an excellent cost value for the features of the platform. SE Ranking is one of the best at building new roadmap features as well.

Vorteile: I love the ability to perform accurate SEO actions with ease. The UX and UI is phenomenal. The projects are organized within folders to keep all data and information relevant to the SEO project you are working on. They have all of the SEO features, snippet testing, keyword monitoring, traffic & analytics and way more. I have a weekly report sent to me each week showing the reports of my sites and my competitors.

Nachteile: A couple of their tools require a percentage of a cent to run a query, this tends to be on large google queries that as an upcoming platform they have to charge for currently.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Fatih A.
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2020

"All in one SEO Platform"

Kommentare: I really like you and %100 recommendation. At least you must give a change for try.

Vorteile: - All in one SEO platform
- White label
- Lead management
- Perfect solution for smalll and medium size agencies
- Cost effective
- PPC research

Nachteile: - Keyword database (it's groving but it might be bigger )
- Missing country for search engines (ppc research tool)

• Bewertet am 4.7.2020