Über SE Ranking

Cloud-based platform for SEO and online marketing professionals

Erfahre mehr über SE Ranking

Easy to setup - You simply need to add the URL of the website and optionally link Google Analytics and you have a fully featured SEO tool. Rankings, competitors and lovely looking reports.

You have to pay an extra to access some of the tools.

Bewertungen zu SE Ranking

SE Ranking hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 277 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SE Ranking bereits verwendet?

Eduardo Danton
Eduardo Danton
Strategist in Brasilien

Very Surprised

Kommentare: I am very surprised by the quality vs pricing of SE Ranking. They are fair, projects are great, it's simple to use and also very intuitive. I just became a fan!

Easy to use Great Interface Accurate Information Site Audit is just amazing

Didnt find any cons. I am enjoying this software very much

Henry
Co-Founder in Kanada

Powerful SEO Tool

Kommentare: Great overall experience!

-The new UI is easy to navigate -Keyword tool is easy to use -Clean and easy to use -The analytics tool is great (Connects to Google Analytics and Google Search Console)

-Keyword database could be expanded a bit more. (But they are proactively building it up every day)

Vilius
Founder in Litauen
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support is pathetic - thiefs

Kommentare: We ordered our subscription on our company behalf, but they charged us additionally with the VAT, although we weren't suppose to be. After contacting customer support about this issue and asking for a refund of the VAT, they said that they will do that, then they sent us to the different administrator, they said that it's impossible, then they changed their mind again. And now 3 months gone by, they're still stalling and not giving any answer or the money back. This company is a fraud and I would NOT recommend it. The potential cost saving are not worth it.

The most satisfying feature of this product that it exists, and works kinda.

The customer support is tragic. Payment system is fraudulent.

Antwort von SE Ranking

Hi, We are sorry for the inconvenience and already taken action so our customers always receive proper support in a timely manner. We understand how important it is for you to get a resolution to a problem, and we're sorry we've put you in that situation. It's possible to place VAT-exempt orders using VAT ID but if you were charged any tax, we can add this information for you. If you didn't receive the refund yet, please, check your inbox or send us a message and we'll see that your billing records are updated as soon as possible.

Fabrizio
CEO in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money for a SEO tool

Kommentare: With SE Ranking it's easy to set up a website project for reliable ranking tracking, get a quick but not shallow SEO audit, check for inappropriate page changes, and much more.

Good Google My Business tracking. You can always check what was actually scraped from the serp. A fast and good SEO Audit of entire website. Simple but powerful API. Yandex support. Fast and reliable customer support.

You can choose rankings check frequency along with the pricing plan. It would be more flexible if you could choose it per website project.

Muhammad
Digital Marketing Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Affordable Tool for Digital Marketer's

Kommentare: I am using this tool for more then a year and its very good and affordable tool. It gives the accurate rankings of organic results. If someone is

Affordable Easy to Use Accurate Rankings Tool Good Website Audit Tool Can Manage Social Media Accounts

They don't have 24/7 support for users. Don't have much details about Local SEO Rankings.

Gregory
Responsable del departamento de Marketing Digital in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seranking is an ideal tool

Kommentare: Day-to-day use is very simple. It allows you to create reports quickly, easily and intuitively. If you are looking for a tool to control the visibility of a project, Seranking will impress you with a reasonable price.

Seranking is an ideal tool to carry out the day-to-day activities of small businesses and freelancers. Customer service is great

You can create a part where you can work on semantics through TF-IDF parsing. Give more data from the SERP analysis in terms of headings, meta, most repeated words...

Binaya
Binaya
SEO Specialist in Nepal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far So Good

I have been using this software for more than a year now. It is relatively cheaper as compared to ahrefs and semrush but does the job well. Mostly i use this software for rank tracking and sending reports for my clients. Saves my hours on preparing report.

There is no GMB optimization feature and some limitations on keyword research.

Daniel José
Daniel José
Programador informático in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great functionalities for the best price in the market.

Kommentare: I have been working with SE Ranking the last months. It works great. An essential tool to check the rank of the keywords on Google.

Allow rank keywords and competitors. Great prices, probably the best one in the market. Also allow site audit. monitor backlinks. keyword suggestion tool, white brand depending the plan you hire. Group keywords, monitor changes.

I don´t see any cons. Everything work as supposed to be.

Miljenko
Miljenko
Chief Executive Officer in Kroatien

Very Comprehensive SEO Tool

SE Ranking has everything you need to create a good SEO strategy for your websites.

It could be somehow difficult to catch everything if you are a new user. They have A LOT of possibilities, so there is a little learning curve to become an advanced user.

Hanno
Hanno
Founder in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

It's the Keyword Grouper!

Kommentare: Like I said: It really makes the keyword research much more valuable. And actually I just use that part of the tool.

The Keyword grouping function. It makes your keyword research so much more valuable! You can group keywords by the similarity of the resulting SERPS. That has the effect, that you can group content together. A function that no other seo tool that I know of allows for.

It takes some time until you get your results. If you're grouping some thousand keywords, it takes hours. But that's okay.

Dan
Digital Marketer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This tool is really good, they have some well thought out features that are genuinely useful.

Kommentare: Affordable, useful, well thought-out tools that show promise for even more features in the near future. This tool has made my work with clients much easier and efficient. They like it for its clarity. I like it for its unique and genuinely useful features that work well and deliver to my expectations. I've already recommended this to most people I know.

I like that you get a fair keyword allowance. If I'm tracking 50 keywords on desktop, I can track those same 50 on mobile without it being deducted from my total keyword allowance, this is something I've been ripped off by other tools in the past. I like that you can add a monetary value to your keywords dependent on their position and other variables, this is great to show value to clients. I like that you can import keywords directly from search console and monitor them. I think the backlink tool useful and has some good metrics in the dashboard. Reporting is good because clients understand it. the competitor analysis and auditing tools are very useful too. Showing overall metrics is great for clients and a quick bird's eye view of performance. It's also a responsive layout, so I can use it on my tablet (seems trivial but most bigger tools are hard to use on smaller screens) I've been told that most of the features that are missing are being worked on and will be implemented soon. I expect them to be just as useful and intuitive too. Overall, the value for money, fairness and useful tools make this a good investment for me. I'm very happy with it.

It'd be awesome to be able to segment by the organic and local pack as that piece of the interface can be a bit confusing. I wish we could pull backlink data into the reports, but I have been told this is on the way soon. The android app isn't very useful (but hey, they actually have one unlike the others) It's good for a quick look at movements, but generally you're better using the full site

Ivan
web developer in Republik Moldau
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The very first SEO rank monitoring tool that makes sense to me! And cheap too!

Kommentare: Cheap seo rank monitoring for a small web based business and its competitors.
I liked it so much i already recommended this software to several people!

1)Cheap and gets the job done! Other similar services charge too much. We are a small business in a 3d world country so we don't have enough extra finances to pay 200+$ for seo rank monitoring. The 90$ yearly personal plan is perfect for us. Also their trials are way to restrictive to be intuitive. 2)I works well, and the UI is well designed. The other seo trackers that i tried trials on had a very cluttered and unintuitive interface, at least for me, a person that is only vaguely familiar with seo. But SE ranking, is easy to use even for me. Everything is well organised, well grouped and easy to use. 3)Easy competitor tracking. 4)The indexing is pretty fast 5)Supports Moldova as a region! (YES) 6)Does not lie about our local positions unlike some other SEO monitors (havens knows where they get their data, but it was not coming from google) 7)Site audit is spot on. 8)Personal 90$ plan is well suited for a small web based service. 9)A trial that is actually useful.

So far the only thing that i don't like is that you can't import keywords from already added websites.

Adam
Digital Marketer in UK
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Optimize Your SEO Strategy with SERanking's Competitor Research Tool

SERanking's competitor research tool provides us with a comprehensive analysis of our competitors' website traffic, backlinks, and keywords. By analyzing their strategy, we can identify new opportunities to improve our own SEO efforts. This feature has helped us stay ahead of the competition and achieve better search rankings.

I have not discovered any negative aspects of this tool.

Carlos
Senior Consultant in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best tools for SEO and digital marketing

is relatively easy to use and they are improving and adding new tools very often, which is great!The technical service is, simply, amazing.

Even if is still in price, the increment of this year is significant.

Emma
Digital Marketing Assistant in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use it to track our website's keywords and traffic.

Kommentare: SE Ranking is a great option specially for beginners and budget-conscious users.

SE Ranking is an affordable software that has all the necessary seo tools. They are all inside the same platform so users do not have to buy separate tools. They also offer a free trial, which in fact, a good chance to try them out before subscribing. They have their own keyword suggestion tool which has a quite big database. Their Keyword Position Tracking Tool is accurate and they regularly send updates to my email. Lastly, their pricing is competitive and they are one of the cheapest in the market today.

You have to pay an extra to use their Backlink Explorer and Keyword Grouping tool. But even with those extra charges, SE Ranking remains an affordable SEO tool.

Jacob
Senior SEO Manager in UK
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic service and invaluable performance tracking

Kommentare: Great experience so far and the customer service has been really helpful with any queries regarding the platform.

The platform is very accessible and has a wide array of competitor and performance analysis tools that provide fantastic insights. The keyword research and auditing tools notably are a great addition to the wider ranking tracking.

We are limited to 5 tracked competitors within keyword groups which does limit the larger scale reporting but this isn't a detrimental issue just something that could maybe be added to in the future.

Colin
Colin
Consultant in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SE Ranking - Useful tool for SEO practitioners

Kommentare: If you are serious about SEO or offer SEO services to clients, you'll likely use a variety of tools including those from Google and Bing as well as various third party products. SE Ranking does a good job of tracking performance over time for a number of keywords. SE Ranking is often a good way to do some fast keyword research - quickly getting search volumes and page ranking details. SE Ranking is usually the starting point for setting up and configuring a campaign. We use a number of other tools as well, but we wouldn't want to be without SE Ranking for its ease of use and reporting.

- Ease of use - Good reports - Tracks keyword performance over time - Can include competitor performance - Ability to group sites & keywords into projects

- Quite a bit of duplication across SEO tools, so some of what SE Ranking provides you'll likely be getting from other sources. - Reports can take some time to configure.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Robust SEO platform that continues to rapidly develop roadmap features at a great value for cost.

Kommentare: Robust SEO technology available to me on a scheduled basis, immediate demand basis and an excellent cost value for the features of the platform. SE Ranking is one of the best at building new roadmap features as well.

I love the ability to perform accurate SEO actions with ease. The UX and UI is phenomenal. The projects are organized within folders to keep all data and information relevant to the SEO project you are working on. They have all of the SEO features, snippet testing, keyword monitoring, traffic & analytics and way more. I have a weekly report sent to me each week showing the reports of my sites and my competitors.

A couple of their tools require a percentage of a cent to run a query, this tends to be on large google queries that as an upcoming platform they have to charge for currently.

Daouda
webmaster in Burkina Faso
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

se ranking review

se ranking is a very reactive seo tool with very important backlinks to position yourself on google

no problem encountered in the use of this software, it is a great help to me

hm
Producer and Marketing Manager in Bangladesch
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SEO is easy and affordable with SE Ranking.

Kommentare: My overall experience with SE Ranking is great. As it is a complete SEO software, it is really exciting to work all SEO management jobs from a single software.

Though it is a complete set of tools for SEO, my favorite things about SE Ranking are its Rank tracking and competitor analysis. I like the Report Builder option which is very essential for agencies. I also like the Marketing plan and Social Media tools of SE Ranking.

Although SE Ranking is excellent software, its user interface is not that much attractive. So, I think UI should be more attractive.

Jonny
Jonny
SEO Executive in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Above average ranking and link tracking tool

Kommentare: An inexpensive tool for tracking ranks and links. If you are in the niche of needing to track both of these metrics in one tool, SE Ranking will provide a cost effective option.

We used this tool to track a number of basic keywords across multiple sites, but also used the link track feature to record and track our inbound links. This feature is useful as it checks if links are still live and records the date of any changes, allowing you to see real-time stats on your link building efforts. The rank tracking is fairly standard and easy to use so no complaints there, although there isn't anything ground-breaking.

The new updated interface is easy to use, but until then the UI was very clunky and not the easiest to navigate. The beta version that you can use for their new interface is a lot better though. Not too many complaints otherwise, it functions as you would expect.

Anthony
Digital Marketing Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very sophisticated and excited to continue using the system

Kommentare: More understand of ranking data

The system feels much more sophisticated than our previous SEO tool. The ability to track specific queries and set the location basis for the search engine adds a new level of details to our SEO activities. There's an emphasis within the system on tracking your/client competitors. I can easily see the top 10 competitors for specific keywords, providing me a way try and get highly relevant backlinks. The backlink management itself also feels great, as I can add poor links to a 'disavow' list to export and upload to Google Webmaster Tools. The reporting functionality is also very good, allowing us to create attractive monthly reports for clients.

Occasionally the links within the system break, but usually these resolve themselves after I reload the page, so this hasn't really presented an issue yet.

Krzysztof
CMO in Polen
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most accurate rank tracking tool available

Kommentare: I've been using Web-Tools for a long time. This is server based tool for rank tracking, but it stopped working after an author had given up. So I had to find something new. I checked a lot of tools and SE Ranking is the best one in my opinion.

IMHO this is the most accurate and the best rank tracking tool out there. I have tried many of them. I also own 2 more SaaS tools for rank tracking, but SE Ranking beats them all.

I would like to see a better Social Media analytics. And android app as soon as possible.

Ganesh
Ganesh
SEO in Indien

A Perfect Low cost Alternate to Ahrefs

Competitor Analysis Tool is Just Awesome, Able to Find all the Keywords of Competitors. Keyword Tracking is Accurate & Perfect. Backlink checker is a cool feature to have. Backlink Monitor Tool is Awesome as it Sends Notifications via Email when we lose a back link etc..

Expecting Content Explorer Tool, Just Like Ahrefs. Expecting Advanced Filter Options in Competitor Analysis.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SE Ranking - The SEO Software that keeps getting better...

Kommentare: This is a great affordable option for a good number of SEO tools and reporting features.

SE Ranking is a SEO reporting tools with many features. I like the reports it generates.

It sometime take awhile to generate SEO audit reports