Über SE Ranking

Cloud-based platform for SEO and online marketing professionals

Erfahre mehr über SE Ranking

Easy to setup - You simply need to add the URL of the website and optionally link Google Analytics and you have a fully featured SEO tool. Rankings, competitors and lovely looking reports.

You have to pay an extra to access some of the tools.

Bewertungen zu SE Ranking

SE Ranking hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 284 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SE Ranking bereits verwendet?

Eduardo Danton
Eduardo Danton
Strategist in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Surprised

Kommentare: I am very surprised by the quality vs pricing of SE Ranking. They are fair, projects are great, it's simple to use and also very intuitive. I just became a fan!

Easy to use Great Interface Accurate Information Site Audit is just amazing

Didnt find any cons. I am enjoying this software very much

Richard
Owner in Australien

The Best SEO Software For An Agency

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great. I have been with them for 8 years now and have no plans to move anywhere else.

The pricing is great, the results are accurate, it has many tools and functions which make managing SEO on a site much easier and it is fairly easy to learn. Also the automated reporting saves me a great deal of time each month.

Most new features are made available at no extra cost. However, occasionally new features are included as "add ons" rather than rolled in to the annual subscription. Or to access them you need to resubscribe on a new higher cost plan. This is particularly true for Local SEO functions. Also tech support is adequate but not super fast. Neither of these are big "cons" - more minor irritations.

Vilius
Founder in Litauen
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support is pathetic - thiefs

Kommentare: We ordered our subscription on our company behalf, but they charged us additionally with the VAT, although we weren't suppose to be. After contacting customer support about this issue and asking for a refund of the VAT, they said that they will do that, then they sent us to the different administrator, they said that it's impossible, then they changed their mind again. And now 3 months gone by, they're still stalling and not giving any answer or the money back. This company is a fraud and I would NOT recommend it. The potential cost saving are not worth it.

The most satisfying feature of this product that it exists, and works kinda.

The customer support is tragic. Payment system is fraudulent.

Antwort von SE Ranking

Hi, We are sorry for the inconvenience and already taken action so our customers always receive proper support in a timely manner. We understand how important it is for you to get a resolution to a problem, and we're sorry we've put you in that situation. It's possible to place VAT-exempt orders using VAT ID but if you were charged any tax, we can add this information for you. If you didn't receive the refund yet, please, check your inbox or send us a message and we'll see that your billing records are updated as soon as possible.

Andrei
Branch Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The SEO tool.

Kommentare: Overall SE Ranking is a great ranking tool for every website. The price is very good and the features are many.

After creating the account this tool is easy to setup, adding you website takes less than a minute. the reports you get are very complex and intuitive. Site audit features gave me a big image about the website and the path i have to go. Keyword and backlink monitors are the greatest features, if used correctly the ranking are "correct". I was surprised to see that the price is lower than other tools.

No cons for SE Ranking found until now..

Binaya
Binaya
SEO Specialist in Nepal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far So Good

I have been using this software for more than a year now. It is relatively cheaper as compared to ahrefs and semrush but does the job well. Mostly i use this software for rank tracking and sending reports for my clients. Saves my hours on preparing report.

There is no GMB optimization feature and some limitations on keyword research.

Daniel José
Daniel José
Programador informático in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great functionalities for the best price in the market.

Kommentare: I have been working with SE Ranking the last months. It works great. An essential tool to check the rank of the keywords on Google.

Allow rank keywords and competitors. Great prices, probably the best one in the market. Also allow site audit. monitor backlinks. keyword suggestion tool, white brand depending the plan you hire. Group keywords, monitor changes.

I don´t see any cons. Everything work as supposed to be.

Miljenko
Miljenko
Chief Executive Officer in Kroatien

Very Comprehensive SEO Tool

SE Ranking has everything you need to create a good SEO strategy for your websites.

It could be somehow difficult to catch everything if you are a new user. They have A LOT of possibilities, so there is a little learning curve to become an advanced user.

Liam
CMO in UK
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rank up with SE

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Been using SE Ranking for more than 2 years, i think is the best tool for keyword tracking. Keeping track of the website keywords is very important in my line of business. Integrating Google My Business is a nice feature and keeping track of this is very important. Site audit is also a nice feature that all the SEO management apps should have.

The price is not the smallest, not a deal breaker, for sometimes for small business can be.

Apurva
SEO Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Keyword Readearch and Competitor Analysis

Kommentare: We use SE Ranking mostly for keyword research as it gives accurate analysis for the keywords and also for checking ranking of keywords. SE Ranking would do the work in minutes. The tool enhances our ability to analyze website and perform comprehensive link audits.

SE Ranking is a highly comprehensive and accurate keyword research tool packed with advanced SEO features that cater to various business needs. The software is user-friendly, facilitating the management of marketing strategies for diverse clients. It's scalable, frequently updated to enhance user experience, and offers impressive website optimization tools.

Nothing to dislike actually as it perfectly does the job. Maybe the cost would be high for an individual person. At times it's little slow and takes time to load if you have a lot of projects running.

Themis
Themis
Head of digital marketing in Griechenland
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most value for money seo tool

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Se ranking is the most value seo tool with a lot of features that can help your strategy

Se ranking event in its trial has alot of features that can help you and give a boost to you digital marketing strategy

Every task i have used were easy to use and share with me a lot of knowledge (no cons)

Dan
Digital Marketer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This tool is really good, they have some well thought out features that are genuinely useful.

Kommentare: Affordable, useful, well thought-out tools that show promise for even more features in the near future. This tool has made my work with clients much easier and efficient. They like it for its clarity. I like it for its unique and genuinely useful features that work well and deliver to my expectations. I've already recommended this to most people I know.

I like that you get a fair keyword allowance. If I'm tracking 50 keywords on desktop, I can track those same 50 on mobile without it being deducted from my total keyword allowance, this is something I've been ripped off by other tools in the past. I like that you can add a monetary value to your keywords dependent on their position and other variables, this is great to show value to clients. I like that you can import keywords directly from search console and monitor them. I think the backlink tool useful and has some good metrics in the dashboard. Reporting is good because clients understand it. the competitor analysis and auditing tools are very useful too. Showing overall metrics is great for clients and a quick bird's eye view of performance. It's also a responsive layout, so I can use it on my tablet (seems trivial but most bigger tools are hard to use on smaller screens) I've been told that most of the features that are missing are being worked on and will be implemented soon. I expect them to be just as useful and intuitive too. Overall, the value for money, fairness and useful tools make this a good investment for me. I'm very happy with it.

It'd be awesome to be able to segment by the organic and local pack as that piece of the interface can be a bit confusing. I wish we could pull backlink data into the reports, but I have been told this is on the way soon. The android app isn't very useful (but hey, they actually have one unlike the others) It's good for a quick look at movements, but generally you're better using the full site

Maddy
Maddy
Founder in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great SEO tool for small business owners and SEOs on a budget

Kommentare: It's a great tool! I've had the opportunity to collaborate with their team on sharing feedback and as a guest on one of their webinars. They are always a joy and they are very open to feedback. I'm of the opinion that they are continuously improving and I have an eye on them in terms of potentially switching over my all-in-one SEO needs in the future.

SE Ranking really has it all. Like Ahrefs, it's an all-in-one offering for functions like keyword research, rank tracking, backlink analysis, and website auditing. In my investigations, their website audit tool has no significant difference with Ahrefs, at a fraction of the cost and with less strict limitations. The interface is very beginner friendly and there are few hurdles to overcome to become proficient in using the tool.

The keyword research data is just not at the same scale as big players like Ahrefs. That's the one thing that prevents me from switching over to SE Ranking. This is something I'm told they're actively working on, so I'd 100% reconsider my stance if presented with new information about how this has been updated. I would also love to see more automations/integrations, such as Slack notifications if keyword rankings change or when audit results are ready.

Luke
SEO/ Blogger in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and great for tracking my keywords.

Kommentare: My overall experience using it is pretty nice. The rank tracker is solid and pricing is competetive.

I mainly use SE Ranking to track my keywords. You can track up to 50 keywords on their lowest plan. They also offer a free 14-day trial at the moment so you can test the software before committing to subscribe. Setting up your first website is easy. Although you may want to add your keywords manually if you selected their lowest plan. I really love their rank tracking. It is fast and accurate. It also shows the search volume for each keyword that you want to track. Their lowest plan is affordable and more than enough for small websites. But do take note that you have to pay a full year for it.

What I don't like about it is, you should pay a full year for their lowest plan. This may turn off beginners without a big budget for an SEO tool.

Mert
Social Media Specialist in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SEO Management with SE Ranking

Kommentare: I used SE Ranking for my website to cover all SEO options. It gives you valuable information about your site and your competitors. Nice to have SE Ranking for your marketing analytics.

You can track your keywords with SE Ranking and have prospects about your website easily. SE Ranking gives you valuable information about your website trend and health.

They should add more feature when you think about it's price. The alternatives has more feature for SEO managements.

Marielle
Owner / SEO Expert in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great SEO tool, useful functions and affordable!

Kommentare: Overall, I really liked this tool. Inexpensive and it works great!

There are many things to like about SE Ranking. First, they offer first-time users a free trial to test their software. There are a lot of functions inside their dashboard. They offer SEO tools, PPC tools and social media management tools. Creating projects are so easy. I can also export my keywords from Google Analytics. The On-page SEO audit is spot on. Their rank tracking is accurate too! It also allows me to check my backlinks data. Their pricing is very flexible and they are affordable. Great choice as a first tool for SEO startups. They also send reports to my email directly.

Rankings updates can be slow. Backlink checker and monitoring needs a little bit of improvement.

Emma
Digital Marketing Assistant in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use it to track our website's keywords and traffic.

Kommentare: SE Ranking is a great option specially for beginners and budget-conscious users.

SE Ranking is an affordable software that has all the necessary seo tools. They are all inside the same platform so users do not have to buy separate tools. They also offer a free trial, which in fact, a good chance to try them out before subscribing. They have their own keyword suggestion tool which has a quite big database. Their Keyword Position Tracking Tool is accurate and they regularly send updates to my email. Lastly, their pricing is competitive and they are one of the cheapest in the market today.

You have to pay an extra to use their Backlink Explorer and Keyword Grouping tool. But even with those extra charges, SE Ranking remains an affordable SEO tool.

Jacob
Senior SEO Manager in UK
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic service and invaluable performance tracking

Kommentare: Great experience so far and the customer service has been really helpful with any queries regarding the platform.

The platform is very accessible and has a wide array of competitor and performance analysis tools that provide fantastic insights. The keyword research and auditing tools notably are a great addition to the wider ranking tracking.

We are limited to 5 tracked competitors within keyword groups which does limit the larger scale reporting but this isn't a detrimental issue just something that could maybe be added to in the future.

Colin
Colin
Consultant in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SE Ranking - Useful tool for SEO practitioners

Kommentare: If you are serious about SEO or offer SEO services to clients, you'll likely use a variety of tools including those from Google and Bing as well as various third party products. SE Ranking does a good job of tracking performance over time for a number of keywords. SE Ranking is often a good way to do some fast keyword research - quickly getting search volumes and page ranking details. SE Ranking is usually the starting point for setting up and configuring a campaign. We use a number of other tools as well, but we wouldn't want to be without SE Ranking for its ease of use and reporting.

- Ease of use - Good reports - Tracks keyword performance over time - Can include competitor performance - Ability to group sites & keywords into projects

- Quite a bit of duplication across SEO tools, so some of what SE Ranking provides you'll likely be getting from other sources. - Reports can take some time to configure.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Robust SEO platform that continues to rapidly develop roadmap features at a great value for cost.

Kommentare: Robust SEO technology available to me on a scheduled basis, immediate demand basis and an excellent cost value for the features of the platform. SE Ranking is one of the best at building new roadmap features as well.

I love the ability to perform accurate SEO actions with ease. The UX and UI is phenomenal. The projects are organized within folders to keep all data and information relevant to the SEO project you are working on. They have all of the SEO features, snippet testing, keyword monitoring, traffic & analytics and way more. I have a weekly report sent to me each week showing the reports of my sites and my competitors.

A couple of their tools require a percentage of a cent to run a query, this tends to be on large google queries that as an upcoming platform they have to charge for currently.

Daouda
webmaster in Burkina Faso
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

se ranking review

se ranking is a very reactive seo tool with very important backlinks to position yourself on google

no problem encountered in the use of this software, it is a great help to me

hm
Producer and Marketing Manager in Bangladesch
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SEO is easy and affordable with SE Ranking.

Kommentare: My overall experience with SE Ranking is great. As it is a complete SEO software, it is really exciting to work all SEO management jobs from a single software.

Though it is a complete set of tools for SEO, my favorite things about SE Ranking are its Rank tracking and competitor analysis. I like the Report Builder option which is very essential for agencies. I also like the Marketing plan and Social Media tools of SE Ranking.

Although SE Ranking is excellent software, its user interface is not that much attractive. So, I think UI should be more attractive.

Ramazan
SEO & Analytics Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best price in SEO and digital marketing tools

Kommentare: I have been using the SE Ranking tool for more than 2 years. It was my biggest assistant in my SEO and digital marketing projects.

SE Ranking tool is a super SEO and digital marketing tool when it is evaluated as price and performance. You can perform all your digital marketing activities under 6 titles in SE ranking tool. These are rank tracking, analytics & traffic, competitors, marketing plan, website audit, backlink monitor and social media marketing. Conducting all marketing activities with a tool is a feature I like.

I don't think it has a missing feature. Everything works as it should.

Raul
Marketer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Reliable to track your rankings

Kommentare: SE Ranking does what I need it to do. It also has some extra tools that are nice to have access to in the event that I need them.

SE Ranking allows me to perform website audits and reliably tracks my rankings and competitor rankings in one tool. I am able to make decisions based on the data that SE Ranking shows me. It also has some other nice tools like a page audit interface that you can offer to potential clients, competitor research tools and a backlink checker.

The interface consistently loads slowly for me when I open it for the first time in a day. This only bothers me when I actually sit and wait for data to show. My guess is that it is building my reports right when I access the software.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible pricing allows for a low-cost keyword tracking and SEO suite

Kommentare: You won't have to spend hours sifting through your competitors' websites to find out what they're up to. You can also be notified if your competitors alter their policies. Search engine optimization trends are constantly changing, and this is a convenient method to stay up to date on them.

There are various ways to tailor a monthly plan to suit your needs, including how many keywords you want to track and how often you want the positions of those keywords to be updated. The use of past SERP tracking is useful while working on SEO projects involving reputation management. For my keyword and backlink research, as well as competitive and organic traffic and paid traffic analyses, I was able to acquire adequate information with the domain analysis tool. SE Ranking is an all-in-one SEO tool that costs a fraction of the price of some of its competitors.

There may be no backlinks, keywords, or traffic statistics for fresher websites, therefore SE Ranking may not be able to find them. Their database has a lot of space to expand and evolve when compared to market leaders such as Ahrefs and SEMrush. However, this may not be a fair comparison because they are more expensive.

Julian David
SEO Specialist in Kolumbien

Appreciations Se Ranking

The platform is very intuitive and easy to configure. The integration with Google Analytics and automated reports are fundamental and essential features in digital marketing.

That there is the possibility of perhaps having more projects in the essential plan.