Über Fresha

Die weltweit beste Online-Buchungssoftware für die Kosmetik- und Wellnessbranche. Unbegrenzte Möglichkeiten ohne Abopflicht.

Erfahre mehr über Fresha

Ease of use and the comprehensive aspects that Fresha covers, integrated with social media , inventory ,POS invoicing , employees , and scheduling.

Bewertungen zu Fresha

4,9

Fresha hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.391 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fresha bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.391)

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

THIS software is shaping up to be THE SALON SOFTWARE YOU WANT in your establishment

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Celeste
Celeste
Beauty Therapist in Südafrika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best point of sale system

Kommentare: Exceptional.
There hardly ever is an issue with the app, but when there is, the turnaround on client service enquiry is just a little slow. Happy none the less.

I have worked with many POS systems and this is by far my favorite one. The fact that I can manage everything from my phone is a massive bonus! Easy to use and the developers have really thought of every aspect of running a beaty business. Thank you Fresha!

The fact that I cannot copy a voucher number onto my phone from the 'voucher purchased' list to paste at checkout when a voucher number is asked. It used to be like this in the beginning but was changed with the latest updates. Now I have to write down the number before I can check out a client on my phone.

Maya
CEO in USA

System is Intuitive

Kommentare: I am UTTERLY pleased. After a NIGHTMARE of crappy customer service, buggy system, and overall a NEVER AGAIN experience without last system (vagaro) Fresha was just that a breath of FRESH-Air.

The system is very intuitive. It is easy to learn and use. It is easy to set up the catalog - for everything and I love how you can quickly move things to be in a different order than just in the order they were made. You can send forms manually there is a GREAT product and inventory tracking system. their customer Service is TOP NOTCH, I especially recommending spending the money to get an account manager- totally worth their weight in gold and is VERY reasonably priced.

Is it perfect? Nope they have some things to address. Even with the issues that need to be addressed, this is, by far, the best system I have used. I have used Massagebook, Square, Vagaro, Wix, and Meevo. I am highly impressed and LOVE my account manager (can’t remember the title you all give them).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Boulevard, Square Point of Sale und Meevo

Warum Fresha gewählt wurde: Gaslighting customer service reps, antagonistic to non Christians, buggy systems, terrible GUI, charge you to death for EVERY single thing- the list is exhaustive.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Vagaro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: Price, percentage for credit card processing (1% lower!!), the way the product worked

Kellisha

Poor customer care

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Horrible can never reach anyone $200 balance that 90% should not be charged for

Nothing. Dishonest company. Can never talk to a real person to get things resolved. They charges things by fraud

Dishonesty. Charge for things they should not. They book fake appointments to collect 20%. They charge for existing clients. Too many glitches and always an excuse like the owner is using links incorrectly. So they have a link that no mater who schedules from it, we are charged 20% I’ve emailed 5 times in a week and have asked for someone to call and have yet to get a response

Jessica
Owner of Med Spa in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

The best software for business owners

Kommentare: Love it.

The fact that its so easy to use and modify menu for specials. Its simple and easy to the eye. The customer service is excellent they are super responsive with me since I started with them when they were shedul. Love this app.

I haven't quite figures out how to transfer all my great reviews into google reviews. Google is a big thing for consumers so its important to have a link where this transfers or they automatically load into google is huge.

olga
MANAGER in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great choice for small business owners

Kommentare: did not regret a day of using it.

Affordable first of all, no hidden fees, easy access to customer service, and overall easy to use product.

The future of charging can be improved.

Alain
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thank you for a great product.

Kommentare: I have been with Fresha since its inception when they were called shedule and I have enjoyed using this program ever since. [sensitive content hidden] is usually great at answering questions quite quickly and I’m grateful for that.
Thank you.

The ease of use, the comprehensive tools available

I’m honestly having trouble answering this question because I don’t think there’s anything I don’t like.

Lucy
Lucy
Company director in UK
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: The staff are all really helpful, the system is reliable and it’s really easy to use.

ease of use, online booking features and accessibility.

Most of the time the response on email for urgent issues is quick but it is annoying not having a support line to ring.

Heather
Heather
pres in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Looks good on the surface- but cumbersome- NO CUSTOMER SERVICE other than email which is only occasssionally answered

2,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I do not understand all the glowing reviews. This is a Buggy program with little customer service.
Definitely a hassle. Won't let you do some basic things a med spa needs.

Price point Visual is ok Theoretically some features that are nice (but often awkward to use)

Customer service is HORRIBLE. NO PHONE to call anyone. They don't always respond to emails and when they do it's never the same person so ongoing issues are difficult to resolve. The demand screenshots even when you adequately described the issue and it is easy to u understand- this is frustrating when it's intermittent (like it doesn't want to integrate the credit card payment) They deploy new features, but it is difficult to utilize them sometimes as the instructions are vague.

Laura
Mortgage Advisor in UK
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Scheduling for hair app

I like the ease of being able to manage your appointments

No comment to be made. I like the functionality

Bryan
Quality Assurance Supervisor in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Even a guy can use this

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Im a happy customer and will recommend it to friends and family.

As a guy who always wants to look good, Fresha helped me booked appointments easily without any hassle. As a guy who is always on the go, I can easily use this seamlessly.

Hmmmm.. I can't think of any because I enjoyed using this alot.

Gus
Director in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wolve in sheeps clothing

Kommentare: As described above.

Ease of use....some functions in analytics

Their new Fresha pricing system is hidden in there description words of the product. Be very careful of what you get yourself in for. Their payment system back to you, the user, with Fresha plus is not described till you start using it. They have 4 processing times done over 24 hrs meaning payments took up to 7 days to be paid out. They describe how much you should be getting daily but I found i would only receive 20% of what I should have been getting. You will also be manipulated and pressured and lied to to get you off the free system and onto the payment system. Our business was in the number one position in Australia of all users for 5 stars for Fresha. I definitely don't recommend them. We have left for a much better online system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bookedin

Warum Fresha gewählt wurde: Because timely wasn't delivering on what they promised.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Timely

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: It was better.

Jose
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Discriminatory pricing

Kommentare: Frustrating.

It promise easy enrollment and easy to use for clients.

I was really disappointed at the pricing of this software. You would expect to pay the same as any one using the software but I was been charged way too much just for a booking system. Fresha charges a percentage of the price of the appointment even if you don't want or need to used their card processing. So if another similar business to mine is charging lower prices they would pay less for the same usage. I try to talk to them but all they wanted was to push me to use their card processing "to see the benefit". This kind of pricing should be illegal. A business prices should not have anything to do with the pricing of the booking services. Fresha need to select a price for their services and not charge based on the business' prices.

Hannah
Freelance cosmetic artist in Australien
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Simple and Brilliant

I used shedul in my past job and found it easy to use for basic bookings so I decided to use it for my own business, it is extremely easy to set up and for me it was a tad more tricky as I work in 7 different salons on a monthly basis so it’s not a Mon-Fri roster! However if shedul didn’t have a feature I thought would be handy within a few hours of sending an email I had a response with a brilliant solution, Each time I can’t figure something out or I’ve been wracking my own brain the customer service team comes back really quickly with a step by step explanation on how to sort my issue! Seriously the best experience I’ve ever had with customer service in any industry!

I would like the option to choose my appointment times eg. 9am, 10am not 10:15 etc

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Timely und Kitomba Salon and Spa Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: Because I have used kitomba in a previous salon and they were hopeless! I could spend 2 hours on the phone to customer service and they still couldn’t sort the issue Timely seemed ok but I had experience with shedul and I’m so glad I chose you guys!

Rasima
Hairdresser in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great company to work with.

Kommentare: I have been confused about the fees and how is been charged. But, it's been sorted out and clarified to me.

It's very easy to use Fresha. I like to keep it everything organized.

Sometimes happens that I am confused with some of the features, but it's easy to find out the solution.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Treatwell

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: Because, it's easier to use and it's more organized.

Tracy
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shedul is amazing and their team is simply unbeatable in their support and response time!

Kommentare: Before we opened our salon in April, we researched and selected Shedul because of its many features that are truly outstanding. What drew my eye first was the ability to use it at no charge. How could they offer so many features and benefits without the high charges other companies have? I wanted to give it a try without the hassles of "trial periods" and training videos. You have got to experience this for yourself! Have you ever said "I wish my schedule could do this" or "I love it but..." about your current or future calendar, POS, or booking system?
Well, Shedul makes magic happen. They have such an amazing team of designers and IT that are so responsive, that they take "votes" from the community (members) to see what they will add or improve next!
Yes, you actually have a VOICE that is heard. I have never had that with any other company in any field.
As to Shedul itself, it is extremely user-friendly, very easy to learn and allows me to do every thing I want to do. Book online? No problem! POS? Everything you want out of it. How about SMS texting and emailing your clients? $0 charge on their end, just subscribe to a phone carrier that offers unlimited texting (like most cell phones have) and you are good to go.
Current projects are updated so that the community can follow along with the progress.
Also, it is not only for Hair Salons! Nails, Estheticians, Massage Therapists and others can use all the features as well.
Want to have your employees be able to see the calendar and receive email notifications when there is an online booking, or you want to track if the booking came from your website, facebook, or walk-in? You can. Want your office manager or receptionist to receive the email as well? You can. I can go on, but you really need to check it out for yourself!
Shedul is simply the best. Justyne, you and your team have made using business software fun and exciting!

I am always interested in making things smarter, faster, easier, etc. I have found a perfect partnership with the team from Shedul. Responsive team at Shedul Online Booking SMS texting/Email for confirmations, reminders, thank you's, etc. Email to associate who has the booking with additional email to receptionist/owner/manager, whoever you need notified. POS Barcode scan in Products or hand key them in to see at POS. Rebooking feature Able to see calendar weekly or daily Run numerous reports Security levels for different team members The list is really much more than this, these are a few of the many features to be found.

There are no Cons. You will never regret going with Shedul for your business!

Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good but not perfect

Kommentare: We have used Fresha (Shedul) for over 4 years. The product has been consistently improved over the years and we are thankful for that. The booking process is really great. The product is (rightfully so) built for commission salons. We are not a commission salon and it would be great to have some reports and features that would work better for us. Unfortunately, as stated earlier there have been some recent updates that have made things more difficult. However, I would choose Fresha again and again. It has been an essential part of our business. Consistently working well for both our clients and our staff.

Uptime is great. Appointment booking is easy for the client online and also for our staff. Inventory management is good, though it could use some tweaking in the low stock/reordering process. Ability for customers to buy products and vouchers online is a plus. The iOS app is great. Credit card integration works great with our Fresha card terminal. Client reminders work very well. Reporting is really good. Lots of ways to get essential information in the report area.

Recently, there have been frequent updates to the platform that have created a more difficult checkout process. Flow was disrupted and essential parts of the POS process were put in hard to get areas making them easy to forget (ex. assigning staff member commissions on products). Bottom line, it takes more clicks to check a client out than it did before. Fresha payouts to our bank account are slow but consistent. This is a Fresha issue, not a bank issue. Fresha notifies you when they payout. The online store needs some work but I feel sure that will happen. There aren't enough shipping options for orders, sorting options for products, and modifier options for items. Clients can put in an invalid credit card number and still book an appointment even with no show/late cancellation protection turned on. This has happened several times in our shop and we have been unable to charge the no show fees because of invalid card numbers. Refunds to client credit cards are also charged a processing fee! Accidentally charge a client an incorrect amount? You'll be charged a fee for the wrong charge, for the refund and the correct charge. Not cool!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salonist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: Price

Rina
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Realized they were stealing my tips!!

Kommentare: What started off free, became low fees, then they became high fees, and now I’m feeling like they are robbing me by stealing 20% from my tips and ge tax. I initially recommended this app to so many of my friends and businesses in the industry and left a stellar review for them. Currently looking for another system I can switch to.

Easy to use, somewhat customizable. Has an app and is also usable online.

*Fresha takes a 20% “new client fee” on top of the 20 cents and the credit card processing fee. They say it’s for clients who found them through the fresha app but none of the clients I’ve asked actually found us through them. In fact no one even knew what fresha was. * They take the 20% new client fee from the TOTAL AMOUNT CHARGED TO THE CLIENT. This means the GE TAX & TIPS TOO!!! I confronted them about this and they emailed back asking to make an appt for a phone call for them to go over the fees. Without answering my question. *If you have existing clients and they make a profile through the fresha app, you’re getting charged 20%. *If your client forgets their password and makes a new profile, you’re getting charged 20%.*On top of that, if the client makes 2 profiles the system will not let you merge them. *They charge a fee to hold the appt with a credit card. Yet, when the client no-shows and you charge the card it gets declined. So what’s the point of cc on file and all the fees if we can’t even charge them??

Sashana
Freelance Makeup Artist in Jamaika
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Very Simple and User Friendly

Kommentare: I am a freelance makeup artist who has been searching tirelessly for a scheduling app that can make booking easy, track my clients and their appointments, and accommodate discounts, gift certificates and group and appointments. My experience with Fresha has been great thus far, and I don't see myself moving away from it anytime soon.

First, Fresha is really easy to use and the layout of the software is quite beautiful. All the symbols and labels are found to the left of the screen. They're clearly visible, they're accurate and are easily distinguishable from each other. Also, The process of setting up and creating your booking website is very simple and straightforward. There really is no need for a tutorial of any kind. However, tutorials can be found on YouTube. I never needed to use any of those. One of my absolute favorite features is the ability to create vouchers for sale. Although the option to sell the vouchers on my site is not yet available in my region, I'm still able to create them and sell them on my own. Once paid for, I can then email the voucher to the recipient, and they can go ahead and use that voucher to book or subsidize the cost of services on my site. Also, I love Fresha Plus. Fresha Plus is not a separate app, but is integrated into this software. The features of Fresha Plus have proven to be very useful. This is especially so as it relates to integrating my Fresha with my Instagram and Facebook business accounts. Persons can now book with me on Fresha by clicking my 'Book Now' button on either of those social media pages. It also gives an option to integrate Fresha with Reserve with Google so that persons can book with you through Google Maps and other Google platforms.

I like Fresha, but there is one main feature that is missing. There is no option to create or incorporate add-on's for appointments when booking. Add-on's are offerings which clients may desire to receive and pay for in addition to their original booking. Those other offerings are charged separately, but their incorporation may not necessarily lengthen the service time. To incorporate add-on's, you have to create a whole new service and incorporate those extras as options, or calculate the actual total after having sent the client an invoice through Fresha. So, the client cannot get their true total initially if they want to add any other options to their service. There is definitely a need for the 'add-on' option, as its absence is really felt in a great way.

Narelle
Salon owner in Australien
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

poor customer service - actually NO customer service

Kommentare: Frustrating and dissapointing.

its easy to use and free and at the time I was lucky enough to get a response from someone when I made enquiries, however a couple of years down the track and you get zero support and zero response.

its slow and when its not working you cannot get hold of ANYONE to help you. No contact number, no tech support, no virtual assistant just send an email and wait for NOBODY to respond to you while your clients cant book online and your business loses money by the second. Frustrating. I would rather pay for a platform that can actually assist you rather than a free one that leaves you hanging.

Antwort von Fresha

Hi Narelle, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience with Fresha. We're glad to hear you find our software simple and easy to use. We're sorry to hear you're unhappy about the support you have received. Our Help Centre is packed full of handy help guides and useful tips that may provide a quick resolution to your query. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, our Partner support team is available to answer your queries via email 24/7, including holidays. Our response time can vary during busy periods, but we aim to respond to every query we receive within 24 hours. If there's anything else we can help you with, get in touch at hello@fresha.com and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. - Team Fresha

Helena
Owner / Technician in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Search For Software Ends Here!

Kommentare: My over all experience has been a complete pleaser. I am completely cyber challenged, seriously, this is the first Software program that I've ever been abke to use with such confidence. I love it!

I love EVERYTHING about this Software! I'm in my 50's, yup old school, always felt I was one of those hard to teach an old dog new tricks people. But I downloaded the free version of Shedul, a bit intimidated I played around with it adding my products & sevices etc... very simple to do. I finally got up the nerve to actually start booking clients... but also continued to use my old appointment book as a back-up.. yup still intimidated by these on line things. However, in about a week, I saw how much more this appointment booking Software did, I was so amazed & confident, I ditched my old hard copy appointment book. I no longer had to give my clients a handwritten appointment card or call to remind them the day before. It also helps with accounting, keeps track of your sales, prints out receipts, monthly reports... what more do you need?? And this is the FREE version!! Its a keeper.

There's really nothing that I don't like. I see there's an email you can set up to send clients promotional offers etc. I have to look into that, I'm not sure if it comes with the free version. The only thing more I would like is perhaps an occasional email update from the company to give me tips or provide info about other features that Shedul can do to make running my business easier. Otherwise NO complaints. If an old dog like me can use it with confidence, anyone can.

Kevin
Kevin
Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Avoid Fresha

Kommentare: Poor. I was over £400 down from using Fresha (16 appointments unpaid for)

The Fresha Website looks nice and easy to use.

Trialled Fresha for a few months. Previously used Treatwell. Wanted to set Fresha up to allow for appointments that were pre-paid. This is no possible. Instead had to set it up where customers had authorised card details. This is where Fresha fails as a booking system. Of the 28 appointments booked through Fresha we were only able to charge 12 of them. 16 appointments booked through Fresha were unable to be charged for.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Treatwell

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: I would not use Fresha again

Antwort von Fresha

Hey Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that our service did not satisfy your expectations. With Fresha, clients are never charged in advance as we've found that charging upfront deposits or fees can discourage people from booking. Clients are charged after their appointment at checkout. If a client cancels late or doesn't show-up, you can charge them a no-show or late cancellation fee if you have this set up on your account. The authorisation code is there for security reasons and is only needed in a few special cases. However, if you manage your bookings daily, and if the client agrees to your no-show policy, you should be able to charge the client without an authorisation code. We've shared your feedback with our production team as we want to make sure your voice is heard as we continue to make advancements and improvements to our software. We hope you'll consider giving us another chance in the future!

Bernardo
Bernardo
Hairdresser/ salon co-owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't work for most hair salons

Kommentare: Overall, when there is an actual way they can help you, you get a straight answer but when you have an issue with a feature that they don't have, you get emails back with answers not related to your initial question.
I'm guessing also that this app is made by developers who haven't consulted with salon owners and it shows.

Easy to set up and use. Interface is well designed.

Does not work for all hair salons! You cannot choose two service providers we hen clients book online. E.g.. One of our staff is a stylist and her clients visit other colourists in the salon for their colour. You can't book two separate people so the client is forced to make one appointment at a time which is frustrating for them. Also, they haven't set it up so you see when the next available time or day is so the client has to check day by day to find an available spot which is also annoying for them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: salonMonster

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fresha: I didn't. I prefer salonmonster.

Antwort von Fresha

Sorry to see this, Fernandez. Actually, we have 40,000 Salons using us globally, have won Most User-friendly, Most Popular and Most Affordable for 3 years in a row, so the team definitely know what they are doing ;) The Support team spent a lot of time responding to your emails and finding solutions for your very specific requests. If we don't have a feature, of course we'd try and find a solution for you, and if not, it would be added to the to do lists. You're welcome back anytime but we wish you luck with your continued search :)

Phoebe
Physiotherapist / Sports Therapist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fresha solves a lot of Small business online scheduling issues!!

Kommentare: Good so far, I have had a hiccup but that was essentially my own fault. I moved from another online sheduling system and I just assumed it was a similar set up. Fresha is much easier, but where I have changed system I am having to adapt and learn this new layout.

Fresha is much easier and cheaper than other similar products on the market. I used another product before and to be honest I am very impressed with Fresha. I moved from a more expensive product that had a lot to say for itself but didn't deliver nearly as much as Fresha has in the short space of time that I've had it. The online scheduling is briliant,and is set up very simply for me to use on my own.

I have had only one issue and that is that I had a few clients book in at slots that should not have been available for them to book in. I Wish that the online booking was tentative until accepted by either myslef of the client to avoid this. Basically, I had to explain that the slots weren't available and connect my calendar. The issue was sorted by me, but I feel there should be a system in place to avoid this. I want clients to be able to book in, but sometimes I'm corresponding with people on other platforms and haven't updated my calendar on fresha. This means that online clients could still book in wihtout me accepting the time slot or reviewing the selected time.

Bernard
Company Director in UK
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Scheduling and Booking Solution

Kommentare: The software has helped streamline my business and made it easier to manage appointments and clients. The payment processing feature has also been convenient for both me and my customers. The support team is responsive and helpful when I have questions or need assistance. I recommend Fresha to any business looking for a comprehensive and easy-to-use platform for managing their appointments and customers.

Fresha is a great software for businesses looking to manage their appointments and customers. The platform is easy to use and navigate, making it simple to book appointments and manage the schedule. The software's features are extensive, including a booking system, online payment processing, and even marketing tools. The mobile app is also convenient and useful for managing appointments on-the-go.

The online booking system can be confusing for some customers. It may take some time for them to get used to the process and understand how to book appointments through the platform. Additionally, some features may require some technical knowledge to set up, which could be challenging for some users.

Ocean
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Best of the best

Kommentare: I have a learning disability. I have to see step by step what’s in front of me. My business is my art. It’s not numbers and spreadsheets. Fresha does the hard part for me and it’s free.
I don’t have a receptionist so fresha is mine.
I raised my prices a little to cover the transaction fees which are not much at all.
I love fresha I’m so happy with everything they do and have done for me. They really do want you to be successful. I know it feels like you’re all alone when starting a business by yourself, but fresha is like the big bother you never knew you needed. I can’t thank y’all enough for keeping me on track!!!

I like that clients get updates about up services. I also like the reports it generates. My tax spread sheets are easy to do I just plug in the numbers. I like that clients have to book with a card prior to seeing me. It insures me that no one is going to be wasting my time. I love the fresha team and all the support the pour over my head like my fairy god mother’s. Any minor inconvenience I’m going to reach out. They responded and resolved immediately. And I’m back to being a confident business owner. Ever since I’ve started using fresha my business in flourishing.

I’m just waiting for the membership to roll out!!! I know it’s coming soon.