Über Anywhere365

Dialog-Management-Tool, mit dem Unternehmen über Kommunikationskanäle mit Kunden interagieren und vergangene Gespräche aufzeichnen können.

Erfahre mehr über Anywhere365

Skype is very easy to use, we can organize meetings, do video call and also share files very fastly.

Inability to add large number of participants to group meetings.

Bewertungen zu Anywhere365

Anywhere365 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 99 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Anywhere365 bereits verwendet?

Chad
Chad
Student in Jamaika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Call Centre Managing Software

Clean interface that is fairly intuitive compared to other options.Great integration with Skype.

While the interface is clean, multiple tabs on the software can be a bit tricky to navigate.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for Audio and Screen Sharing features but Bad for storing and managing Chats.

Kommentare: My overall experience was Average. Now with Zoom and MS Teams I think we are better placed as a Organization in terms of efficient communication between the Teams during the pandemic.
However, there were some features in Skype like Audio and Screen sharing that were much better than we get today from MS Teams. Every time we want to make a quick call within the Team we cannot rely on MS Teams anymore and we have to jump over a Zoom call while earlier we could have done everything using Skype itself. Only major drawback that most people found with Skype was it's difficulty in managing Chat Queues and File sharing. I'd give Skype for Business 6 out of 10 stars.

I liked the screen sharing features and ease of use in terms of the simplicity Skype had to offer. We did not have to roll out any kind of trainings within the organization and people could get used to it's UI and UX almost immediately so there were cost savings on that from Trainings perspective. Also, the Audio quality while making calls through Skype for Business is unbeaten to this day be it through MS Teams or Zoom.

I did not like the Chats Queue Management feature of Skype for Business as it had to do with reporting and managing and there were a lot of windows that opened up by end of the working day which made things look really messy on my screen. Also, Skype is not good in being able to store data for more than last 2-3 days and sharing files also was a challenge especially larger files.

Agnes
Quality supervisor in Kanada
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is very convenient to have everything accessible at any time, just by simply login into an account. It is very easy to get in touch with anyone and share project and ideas

It is very easy to use office from anywhere and any device. Don't have to worry about forgetting something while travelling, since it is accessible online from anywhere

It took a little bit of getting used on how to login and how it all connects. But not being very computer savvy it still pretty easy to figure out

Morgan
Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Everything is Hardcoded

Kommentare: We were looking for a tool that would drive down calls to our service desk. Responses are hard coded and every single functionality is hard coded by Capterra. We paid a lot of money for a mediocre service that really hasn't solved any of our problems. I typically don't write reviews but feel other businesses need to be aware.

I have not seen anything significant from this implementation yet.

Everything is hardcoded and cannot administered in-house. Any changes that need to be made has to go through the provider. Target dates are not being met because of the lack of functionality. The chatbot responds as if it's a robot and not a personable interaction.

Shubham
Operations & Training Manager in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Impressive software for better video conferencing and meetings

Kommentare: With the help of Skype Business, we are managing all our Sales call with customers;elevating our sales pitch and getting the sales and thus revenue for the company. Our training and operations team can directly talk with customers for product deployment and after that if a customer faces any issue, then they can contact our feedback team to resolve. Everything is possible with the help of Skype Business

I have personally love the Call logging and Queue management feature which helps other users to join the meetings on schedule. Screen sharing and recording does help students and teachers to connect with each other and can record the session

It is expensive than other competitor software yet it is providing handful of features which I think company can think off.

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

we don't struggle to manage our phone calls and interactions with our rural farmers anymore

Kommentare: A major part of our agricultural extension service business is remedial in nature. Often requiring us to organize relevant resources and deploy them to zones in distress. Without the efficiency provided by Anywhere365, we wasted a lot of resources in inefficient field deployments that hugely increased our administrative and operational costs. With anywhere365, we are able to better collate information from calls with our farmers, structure our deployment schedules and better cluster our field response activities.

The easily generated and comprehensive call and service reports play a huge role in improving our internal processes. They equipped us with adequate metrics on the seemingly intangible factors that allowed us to adequately evaluate our agents' performance and make adjustments where necessary for increased better productivity.

I would love to see Anywhere365 partner with local institutions in Ghana to have our local languages integrated into the service. I know this is quite the reach, but that would reduce our operational costs significantly by eliminating the need for translators.

Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Skype for Business

Kommentare: The software can have some more improvement in terms of its stability and consistency in bandwidth. Overall, I can say that most part it serves it purpose of the messaging and calling feature

Just like any other messaging application it serves its purpose on reaching out to clients, colleagues and even outside your network. It has functionality of doing business presentation and video calls.

At most part, sharing presentation or screen is quite difficult, no matter the support given presentations keeps getting disconnected and delays.

Aadeeb
Aadeeb
Brand Manager in Indien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Superb for Conversation Control

Kommentare: Anywhere 365 offers a seamless integration with Skype for business allowing us to control our chat programs with ease & efficiency. We can offer the right dialogue to the right user in a much more organized & simple manner. Confusions & escalations are largely mitigated. Anywhere365 comes with a host of functional features, its a great product, once you learn how to navigate through all the tabs.

Anywhere 365 works best for the communication management in our organization. It includes on the tab Phone Call authorization in-pane call control network and offers a seamless dialogue experience to our clients, stakeholders & vendors alike. We can easily integrate it with our Skype without any extra device application configuration.

We could not locate any downside in this application so far. However, some improvements are suggested in terms of team's client & ServiceNow logs. To ensure a smooth & sustained conversation, it would be great to have a seamlessly accessible single-click. The vendor support is lacking & not that responsive as expected.

Samuel
Samuel
Full stack web developer in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Experience using Anywhere 365 skype for business

Kommentare: Despite their little short comings I will choose anywhere 365 skype for business any day any time and I highly recommend people to give it a try

What I like about Anywhere 365 skype for business is that it assists a specialist to move towards a client with the right substance and get what they require. It also guarantees smooth customer experience with the administrator and director

I have written some feed back to their customer service and developer about same issue that I have experience over time which is it tends to freeze when over use..I don't know if anyone else has experience it... other than that no issue with the software

Yasiru
Yasiru
DevOps Engineer in Sri Lanka
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Meetings with Skype Business

Kommentare: Overall Experience with this application is okay. It has its flaws but as a communication application, it gets the job done.

Anywhere365 for skype business comes with features where you can have meetings with your client all around the world. Features are straightforward and it does get the work done. You can have a meeting with a normal internet connection without an issue.

Most of the features are not available in the free version. Furthermore, UI and UX is not up to the current day standards.

Anshul
Business Analyst in Indien
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Skype Business is a very good communication tool for office work

Kommentare: Skype is very good collaboration and communication tool we can do video and voice calls over it with the help of internet or Dial In numbers you can connect the meetings

Skype Business helps in scheduling meetings and it also helps in checking the availability of person with whom you are scheduling a call, you can do voice or video calls and can be easily used via mobile phones as well

Nothing much you should have options to keep chat history as chat goes away and sometimes you miss out on important information

Jennifer
Performance Improvement Leader in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, good experience. I like that it is easy to chat with people outside of your organization.

The UI is intuitive and simple to get the hang of. I like that there are call in numbers to support countries outside the US.

It is difficult to connect with a company who does not also use Skype for business as the meeting links take many clicks to actually join the meeting.

Stephanie
Content Planner in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Our business collaborates with our partners in Costa Rica using Skype constantly.

I love that I can chat and visually show my business partners in Costa Rica my question or issue. It's a great collaboration tool.

I wish there were more emoticons. :). Seriously, these are a key tool we use to communicate beyond the one dimension of the chat.

Karen
Marketing Coordinator in Kanada
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool overall

Kommentare: Overall, it is fine and I enjoyed it. I would recommend it as being my top 4 options for communication platforms and essential for the remote working space. This app has clearly evolved over the years to meet the needs of remote workers and by far the sound and quality is still one of the top experiences I have had.

The interface was easy to use for our team. The user design is very important for our staff who are highly analytical and all engineers so it was quite important. This has great functionality for screen sharing and business meetings from what I have used in the past.

In terms of connections, I think it could be better. Whether it was the amount of server usage or something, there would be glitches with sound and such and or videos freezing. Delays make things awkward and stunted but we have got through them. Also, people seem to be using more apps like ZOOM instead so there's that.

Victoria
Designer in Kanada
Design, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for businesses

Kommentare: Overall I love this product for working with a team and for use at work from home and during these times

I liked how easy it is to contact coworkers and keep track of their status as well

There’s nothing I dislike about this software it does all I need it to

Hagit
Marketing Manager in USA
, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy to set up, Intuitive and functional

Easy to set up and operate. Multiple features that I can use and it is a standard at the organization I work for.

Voice quality might deteriorate at times. Latest update added one more click to the process (sharing content), so somewhat less user friendly

Cara
Marketing analyst in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Unreliable after pandemic

Kommentare: Overall, although I don’t dislike Skype, I do not recommend it. Teams is more reliable and user friendly

I like that Skype is easy to use. There aren’t many extra features, so the learning curve is nonexistent.

I used to have no issue with Skype, but when everybody went remote during Covid it became incredible unreliable - calls would drop, screens wouldn’t share, and sometimes it wouldn’t connect at all.

Cathy
Instructional designer in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Was replaced by Teams

Skype was replaced by Teams at our company, but the best part of it was the simplicity of it. That's also the disadvantage of it.

It's overly simple in its features and capabilties.

Burak
Burak
Solution Architect in Türkei
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

There was a time when Skype Business was the best...

Kommentare: Used to use it daily; but corporate went Teams way.

As for a corporate messaging solution, Skype Business still has some value. But the competition, especially Teams, have way more functionality now.

After buying Lync and joining it with Skype, I thought things would go better for them. But desktop application was less than intuitive. Needing many clicks, bad copy-paste experiences would really throw someone off

Yuwei
Senior accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy and clean interface

Kommentare: Overall pretty good software and I would recommend to other users

Easy to streamline the data and analyze, very clean interface.

Maybe need more descriptions on some of the functions as they are not easily understandable

Alan
CP Data Specialist in Polen
Öl & Energie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

My Personal Review

Interface and colour, that'll Easy to find what you want.

The whole software lag, or stuck at certain moment that only resetting the computer to fix.

Whitney
Whitney
HR Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool if you have High Call Volume

Kommentare: Great! We continue to use the service to its full capacity.

There are a few really great features within anywhere, one would be the call recording. This help us with training options, the call identifier this allows us to find out more information about the caller prior to even picking up. Lastly, the reports we use the charts to find out which location is doing best at answering calls and if we have any missed calls.

It was a little tricky to set up. We had to do a lot of training as the older method wasn't as streamlined. Which is nothing against Anywhere 365.

Nazli
Nazli
Senior technical architect in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Chat system

Kommentare: Over all a good chat system

Very easy and coinvent application you can call , chat anytime. Best part for me was you can even dial phone numbers and get free calls.

I think everything is nice except when we are connected in both PC and mobile notifications missed an even if you are away it still shows you available which is misleading

Christopher
Product Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Communication necessity allowing users to track performance

Kommentare: It's been great. Slowing gaining traction within the company and we will see where it goes!

It's ability to be effective during the communication and then look back and pull data from the calls

Seems like the user interface could be a bit simpler to use so that everything was easier to find

Denise
Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How do I get it off? Can't uninstall it.

Kommentare: It was ok on the user experience. There are better one's now in functionality especially for business. I'm just turned off from the trial as I used it and now can't get it off my system. I wouldn't buy it - if you have someone training off it maybe but now I can't get it off and it's just irritating me now.

During the training, it was decent to use but not the most user friendly figuring out what the icons were to use during the class.

You can't uninstall it from your task bar and it keeps chiming up. I went into my control panel and uninstalled it. But the app keeps showing up so I went into app uninstall and it is still there. The most irritating thing is it keeps coming up when I log into my computer. I didn't mind trying it for a training but now it is annoying. It is also not a program I'm continually using or at this time would choose to given how difficult it is just trialing it.