Anywhere365 Erfahrungen

Über Anywhere365

Dialogue management tool that lets businesses engage with customers across communication channels, keeping record of past conversations

Erfahre mehr über Anywhere365

Finally a contact center that integrates problem free with skype for business. Programming is very graphic oriented which makes it easy for anyone.

Sometimes the application get hang. Other problem is the loading time to start a video call.

Bewertungen zu Anywhere365

Anywhere365 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Anywhere365 bereits verwendet?

Chad
Chad
Student in Jamaika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Call Centre Managing Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Clean interface that is fairly intuitive compared to other options.Great integration with Skype.

While the interface is clean, multiple tabs on the software can be a bit tricky to navigate.

Dushyant
Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Modern, sleek tool with great potential

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A365 greatly speeds up our operations workflows by providing integrations across all our major platforms - namely, Skype, Zoom and MS Teams. Given its constantly updated and modern UI, rich technical support, we believe it's worth the cost

A365 has a modern, sleek and intuitive UI that allows support personnel to not be bogged, but instead focus on solving the business problems. Its integration with Teams, Skype and Zoom is great, inspite of these three platforms being markedly different. It is also easy to learn and ramp up on, reducing training time.

It is tricky to navigate in some cases, such as when multiple tabs are open. It could also do better in terms of making chatbot responses more customized

Morgan
Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Everything is Hardcoded

Kommentare: We were looking for a tool that would drive down calls to our service desk. Responses are hard coded and every single functionality is hard coded by Capterra. We paid a lot of money for a mediocre service that really hasn't solved any of our problems. I typically don't write reviews but feel other businesses need to be aware.

I have not seen anything significant from this implementation yet.

Everything is hardcoded and cannot administered in-house. Any changes that need to be made has to go through the provider. Target dates are not being met because of the lack of functionality. The chatbot responds as if it's a robot and not a personable interaction.

Lead Project Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for video, audio and screen sharing

Screen sharing and audio are way better than other tools like MS teams. Also easy for clients to connect and join audio/ video calls

I have experienced some freeze forcing me to restart the tool. Also it takes some time for You to get familiar with navigation

Engineer in Indien
Tiefbau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Anywhere365 perfect solution for all types of integrated communication

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I have been using Anywhere365 for more than a year now. I like the call queuing up facility, which is very convenient. Further integration with other collaboration tools like MS teams and Zoom is very convenient, which makes Anywhere365 more robust and efficient.

The cost is a little higher compared to similar networking and collaboration tools. I did not like the interface it is much wordy over there. It can have more graphics and colour to make it look more lively.

Sarah
Rn in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Get anywhere365 now

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The features I like most about the program are the call recording and logging features and their convenience.

There are no features I don’t like with anywhere365. Great product all around.

Yuwei
Senior accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy and clean interface

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall pretty good software and I would recommend to other users

Easy to streamline the data and analyze, very clean interface.

Maybe need more descriptions on some of the functions as they are not easily understandable

Amelia
Division Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and Full of Features

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Anywhere 365 is the go to for us to perform many interoffice call queue management functions. We manage our resident functions with the software, track video conferencing, and hold webinars on the platform. The software is seamless and easy to use.

Just as with Microsoft teams, it bogs down the system on start up.

Pavan
Scrum Master in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very pleased with the software and service!

Makes it so easy to collaborate with team members and allows you to jump on calls very quickly

Allow more customization within software.

Coleene
Beauty consultant in USA
Kosmetik, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

I'm not sure about this product

Kommentare: Not that great of an experience.

This product is a cloud contact center solution, it helps to support and improve your workforce with Microsoft Teams and Skype with efficiency

There are too many tabs to use, which can be confusing and you will need to contact the provider to make any necessary changes.

Software Engineer - 1 in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for Audio and Screen Sharing features but Bad for storing and managing Chats.

Kommentare: My overall experience was Average. Now with Zoom and MS Teams I think we are better placed as a Organization in terms of efficient communication between the Teams during the pandemic.
However, there were some features in Skype like Audio and Screen sharing that were much better than we get today from MS Teams. Every time we want to make a quick call within the Team we cannot rely on MS Teams anymore and we have to jump over a Zoom call while earlier we could have done everything using Skype itself. Only major drawback that most people found with Skype was it's difficulty in managing Chat Queues and File sharing. I'd give Skype for Business 6 out of 10 stars.

I liked the screen sharing features and ease of use in terms of the simplicity Skype had to offer. We did not have to roll out any kind of trainings within the organization and people could get used to it's UI and UX almost immediately so there were cost savings on that from Trainings perspective. Also, the Audio quality while making calls through Skype for Business is unbeaten to this day be it through MS Teams or Zoom.

I did not like the Chats Queue Management feature of Skype for Business as it had to do with reporting and managing and there were a lot of windows that opened up by end of the working day which made things look really messy on my screen. Also, Skype is not good in being able to store data for more than last 2-3 days and sharing files also was a challenge especially larger files.

Shubham
Operations & Training Manager in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Impressive software for better video conferencing and meetings

Kommentare: With the help of Skype Business, we are managing all our Sales call with customers;elevating our sales pitch and getting the sales and thus revenue for the company. Our training and operations team can directly talk with customers for product deployment and after that if a customer faces any issue, then they can contact our feedback team to resolve. Everything is possible with the help of Skype Business

I have personally love the Call logging and Queue management feature which helps other users to join the meetings on schedule. Screen sharing and recording does help students and teachers to connect with each other and can record the session

It is expensive than other competitor software yet it is providing handful of features which I think company can think off.

Nolan
merch analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Anywhere365 for skype business reveiw

Kommentare: This software is primarily used to connect with my teams, with customers and with clients. While I do not interact with customers in my role, having this service is great when we want to have face-to-face client meetings that can easily be added to your Outlook calendar.

I really appreciate how simple it is t use Anywhere365 for Skype Business to conduct business presentations to clients, and to receive presentations from regarding product assortment from vendors. The video quality is very good and clear, and I enjoy the ability edit messages after then have been sent.

My least favourite feature about Anywhere 365 is that you can't archive messages. Another feature that could be better is the amount of time it takes to dial in to a video call, even when my wifi connection is at full bars.

Tami
Customer Care Supervisor in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Anywhere365 for skype business reveiw

Kommentare: As I said above, my main utilization as within customer care, and i love the case manegemnt feature that helps keep your client organization organized. I find it very useful to use with my team as well since we were a remote team scattered all throughout the US, and we can't just walk over to someones desk to talk about a previous customer.

I previously worked in the customer care sector, and skype365 was such a great tool for our team. We already used various Microsoft tools for our daily business, so having 365 integrated into Teams and the the programs we would utilize was a great benefit. My favourite feature was being able to see the call history at a glance. The line that was dialed in on, the department and rep the person spoke to, who & where they were transferred to along with a timeline of minutes and seconds of each action/transfer. The transfer feature is also amazing! Very easy to use and also very intuitive, so it was great for training new employees who weren't as tech savvy.

This is probabaly more user error than an actual flaw with the software, but I had a difficult time navigating between the different tabs when i had multipel tabs open. I wish it was possible to colourcode the tabs to help stay organized.

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

we don't struggle to manage our phone calls and interactions with our rural farmers anymore

Kommentare: A major part of our agricultural extension service business is remedial in nature. Often requiring us to organize relevant resources and deploy them to zones in distress. Without the efficiency provided by Anywhere365, we wasted a lot of resources in inefficient field deployments that hugely increased our administrative and operational costs. With anywhere365, we are able to better collate information from calls with our farmers, structure our deployment schedules and better cluster our field response activities.

The easily generated and comprehensive call and service reports play a huge role in improving our internal processes. They equipped us with adequate metrics on the seemingly intangible factors that allowed us to adequately evaluate our agents' performance and make adjustments where necessary for increased better productivity.

I would love to see Anywhere365 partner with local institutions in Ghana to have our local languages integrated into the service. I know this is quite the reach, but that would reduce our operational costs significantly by eliminating the need for translators.

Pradeep
Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Skype Business Review

Kommentare: When our workforce switched to virtual office because of pandemic, all our team members started using Skype extensively. It has enabled us to ensure productivity and collaboration remains the same and we are able to deliver the client requirements. Skype is more of an enabler and a productivity tool for our organization

Most users are used to Skype interface and the IDE maintains the same look and feel. This provides a quick learning curve for most users. File sharing and screen sharing is extremely easy and quick, this enables collaboration. Quality of audio and video during the calls is excellent and many of my team members mention the same.

inability to add large number of participants to group meetings. while on group chats, file sharing can cause problems - for example, not all members are able to view the file etc. recent chats sometimes dont appear and it gets hard to search for information from those texts.

Recruiter in Philippinen
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Skype for Business

Kommentare: The software can have some more improvement in terms of its stability and consistency in bandwidth. Overall, I can say that most part it serves it purpose of the messaging and calling feature

Just like any other messaging application it serves its purpose on reaching out to clients, colleagues and even outside your network. It has functionality of doing business presentation and video calls.

At most part, sharing presentation or screen is quite difficult, no matter the support given presentations keeps getting disconnected and delays.

Paata
Artdirector in Georgien
Computer-Vernetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Skype business review

Kommentare: My company decided to use other soft, but big amount of us miss skype for bussines antil today. I think everything in this soft was done userfriendly

I like very much skype for bussines. It is most comfortable soft. New messages appears immediately. Is suitable with mobile. Can upload many files.

I have nothing to dislike. It was realy most comfortable soft.

full stack developer in Nepal

skype is a great communication platform

Kommentare: Overall It is very good. It is a great platform to communicate with people and co-workers.

It is free and easy to use. We can record videos and share screens which have made my work faster. I can write my status and what I am doing and my co-worker can view my status. I can host a meeting and the meeting.

Some days back I got the bluff call on skype it was a name written bI and it was not shown in the chats and chats history logs. I tried to search the user but the user was not found. It was shown in phone call history but not in the skype calls. Some time calling does not work. I have to restart my computer or quit and start skype to make calls on skype. I tried to uninstall it, but it reappears automatically.

Anshul
Business Analyst in Indien
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Skype Business is a very good communication tool for office work

Kommentare: Skype is very good collaboration and communication tool we can do video and voice calls over it with the help of internet or Dial In numbers you can connect the meetings

Skype Business helps in scheduling meetings and it also helps in checking the availability of person with whom you are scheduling a call, you can do voice or video calls and can be easily used via mobile phones as well

Nothing much you should have options to keep chat history as chat goes away and sometimes you miss out on important information

Rex
writer in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

back to Skype

Kommentare: I like to talk to my sister in Germany regularly. It's nice to see her face and hear her voice. I have friends who I like to talk with every week. I tried using Zoom, but it's too complicated. You have to set up a meeting then hope they see the notification. Usually, they don't. The quality of the calls has gotten a lot better in the past few months. If you've used Skype before, you should try it again. It's simpler, easy and high quality. I'm sticking with it from now on.

With Skype you just call and if they're there, they answer. If not, you can try reaching them on their phone.

They seem to have fixed the minor problems that used to exist

Godfrey
Godfrey
Technical Quality Manager in Malawi
Tabak, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Skype for Business Review

Kommentare: It was a pleasant experience, especially the instant texting.
Otherwise, there is superior software available that offers far more modern technology to fulfill the needs of this pandemic time.

It's fantastic when it's utilized throughout the company since it allows you to rapidly locate other users; nevertheless, that's the only benefit.

The video call and share screen capabilities aren't fantastic; they work intermittently. Dates are utilized to break up conversation history, and recalling the date of the talk I'm searching for is difficult.

Laura
Proposal Writer in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great to Stay Connected to Colleagues

Kommentare: I deal with colleagues all over the world and it's nice that they can call in through Skype without having an international calling plan. It saves countless emails and phone calls with just a quick IM.

I love that I can send a quick instant message to a colleague with the click of a button. Can also drag and drop documents into the window. I like arranging my groups into favorites and others for quick access.

Occasionally when people use the phone feature and share their screen, it will freeze and the call will drop.

Samuel
Samuel
Full stack web developer in Nigeria

My Experience using Anywhere 365 skype for business

Kommentare: Despite their little short comings I will choose anywhere 365 skype for business any day any time and I highly recommend people to give it a try

What I like about Anywhere 365 skype for business is that it assists a specialist to move towards a client with the right substance and get what they require. It also guarantees smooth customer experience with the administrator and director

I have written some feed back to their customer service and developer about same issue that I have experience over time which is it tends to freeze when over use..I don't know if anyone else has experience it... other than that no issue with the software

Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The First But Definitely Not The Last

Kommentare: Anywhere365 is overall a nice chat system which meets basic requirements properly. If navigation and grouping could be improved, this software would be much more useful but till some big updates are made, I'll mosey my way over to MS Teams.

The overall experience using this software is decent. If basic requirements are enough to satisfy, then Skype is the right software. I really appreciate that Skype makes it easy for people connect globally and quickly.

More than any other software of its kind, Skype is always lagging and it drives me up a wall. It'll happen in the worst times too where everything will freeze and the only way to fix it is by ending the task via Task Manager. Doing so makes you close all your chats and then you have nothing. Losing chats is the biggest turn off about this product.