Speeds up my design training design work for the whole team

Bewertet am 9.9.2016
Aldo B.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using TrainedOn with my team working remote in different time zones. The shared workspace of the Team version really makes our overall session design work easy to oversee, and the agenda planning tool makes the collaborative work really easy. I love how easy it is to start creating a new session plan and start iterating on it.

Vorteile: I find useful are the interactive environment, it's superbly easy to use.
It's web based type so we don't have to install it on every computer.
Real-time collaboration works just as well as GoogleDocs.
I love how easy it is to just drag around my modules in a session plan while the timing always stays correct, so much easier than trying to do the same in MS Excel or Word

Nachteile: No offline version.

Must have for any workshop

Bewertet am 25.8.2016
Terri H.
Freelance facilitator
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I do between 4-10 workshops a month and TrainedOn has significantly help me streamline the process of communicating with my clients, planning the content and evaluating my sessions.

Vorteile: The tool is easy to use and offers a lot of content that helps when you need inspiration.

Online Training

Bewertet am 20.11.2016
Abdelrahman A.

Kommentare: Am Abdelrahman Ali 22 years from Egypt , at 4th year of computer Science . Am Developer and i want Online Training in that company . I have experience in Web development (C# Asp.net, html5 , javaScript, CSS ) , Desktop application using C# and little mobile development ( Android Java Native ) . And i also know Technology like Web services , For Mark-up Language ( HTML - XAML) I have made projects in web based applications like ( web portal for travelling and booking like SkyScanner -local Chat System - Hotel WebSite ) and in Desktop Application ( Management App for Stock - Hotel Management - Detection Desktop App ) . I hope You will accept my request :) . Thank You

A tool from trainers to trainers

Bewertet am 30.1.2016
Stanley J.

Kommentare: TrainedOn allows me to easily build up the facilitation plans for my training sessions: the drag and drop interface and immediately recalculating the timetable makes it so much easier to iterate on while tailoring the plan to the client's needs.
Sharing my facilitation with client is really easy, no more need for endless emails and dozens of different versions of the same file. Why did nobody else build this so far?
A great extra is the public library of facilitation methods that I can quickly search and directly add any exercise into my actual session design.

Excellent tool for planning your training

Bewertet am 27.1.2016
Christian W.

Kommentare: TrainedOn helps you plan your workshops, organize your training materials and collaborate with your co-trainer. Using it is a pure joy as it provides easy way of doing the mess of organising your ideas when you start planning a workshop. And you can share your plans with others, print them, and so on. Their support is also great. They answer all my questions promptly.