Foxit eSign (Formerly eSign Genie) Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über Foxit eSign (Formerly eSign Genie)

Einfachste elektronische Unterschrift! Erstelle wiederverwendbare Vorlagen & Designs online. Verwende Online-Link, eingebettete Unterzeichnung oder integriere mit Websites mit Hilfe unserer API

Erfahre mehr über Foxit eSign (Formerly eSign Genie)

Dane J.
Dane J.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

No Other Services Fit our Needs until eSign Genie

eSign Genie allows tons of customization. We are an accounting and tax practice and send documents frequently for both our own purposes (contracts, engagement letters) and documents that need to be filled out and forwarded to the IRS and other tax authorities. These documents need real signatures, not the type-written signatures that most eSign software lets clients use. With eSign Genie, we can limit our clients to only have the option to draw their actual signature, allowing us to use this for more documents than our previous solution. Also - I cannot speak highly enough of eSign Genie's Pay-as-you-Go plan. Most eSign providers no longer (or never did) offer this type of plan, and it is perfect for my type of business that doesn't necessarily need to send hundreds of documents per month. I pay a $10 fee for 5 documents at a time, and they don't expire. When I run out, I just "top up" with 5 more documents at a clip.

I really haven't seen anything negative about eSign Genie as of yet. The only small issue sometimes is the speed - I've had a few clients say that it is sometimes slow to load, but it's infrequent - so not enough of a problem for me to look elsewhere. (Trust me, I have already looked elsewhere and was utterly dissatisfied!)

Antwort von eSign Genie

Hi Dane, Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. I am happy to announce that eSign Genie has overhauled, tuned and upgraded our database resulting in 3 second maximum load times on every screen of our application. Searching for a document is now instantaneous. eSign Genie has always focused on having an Easy-to-Use, Legally Binding and Comprehensive eSignature Solution. We now have the fastest eSignature Solution too! --> eSign Genie DevOps Team

Regina T.
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

eSign is very affordable.

Kommentare: Quick, easy and affordable. If you are a small business as we are, then it's perfect and not as expensive as DocuSign.

It's been very easy and intuitive to use and allows me to get documents to our clients immediately for quicker responses. Everything is easy to use and straightforward. Customer service is very responsive as well.

Not much, really. A few things can be confusing at the beginning, but as soon as you know how it works, there are really no issues.

Maryam F.
Maryam F.
Business Coordinator in Pakistan
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product for the price point

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall super happy with the product

The fact that I can set up templates very quickly, its super user friendly, and has super helpful guides / faqs

When editing a document before sending out, I have to be careful or it sends it through without having made those changes without asking if I need to edit the document

Candice P.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Great Customer Service, Secure!

Kommentare: Easy, secure document signing, eliminating the need for keeping up with paperwork and snail mail!

Easy to use, private and secure, quick! This service is great for our organization that needs several signed forms per 500 people. eSign has an address book that makes sending multiple documents to the same person easy. I'm excited to use the bulk feature and send personalized documents to several clients at once

I wish executed (signed) documents were a bit easier to organize, but there is an option to download all files to your computer or dropbox. I'd love to be able to edit the title of a document after sending. The search function isn't the best, but easily navigated around by zooming the screen out and clicking "show all". eSign seems like a small startup that doesn't have the manpower to accommodate larger companies. Great for small businesses that don't need bulk sending!

Antwort von eSign Genie

A Plus is one of our smallest customer. Since we are appreciative of all our customer big and small, our team has spent hours providing you support above and beyond our call of duty like organizing your signer data from your other systems into Excel. Just to clarify, our system will not be able to support bypassing of esignature laws which may be frustrating for you but eSign Genie software and team will simply NOT help any client bypass esignature governance and compliance policy. We also don't support clients extract data from your other systems or helping with personal computer programs. Again, we thank you for being a customer and please contact support if you have any issue that eSign Genie software does not handle. If you want more automation, you can use our API offered under Enterprise plan. We are always available to support via chat, help desk ticket and via phone.

Dylan M.
Dylan M.
Tour Manager in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet effective eSignature platform

Kommentare: Very satisfied.

Ease of setting up and modifying templates, and tracking execution while sending reminders are excellent features

Modification of templates could be a little easier.

Antwort von AccountSight

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Dylan, Glad to hear you are enjoying the reminder and tracking features when sending your documents from eSign Genie. We would be glad to help you with your templates and any other queries you might have. Could you email us your review at cs@esigngenie.info so we can get in touch? Thank you.

Carole J.
Sales Manager in USA

eSign Genie is a Top-Notch E-Signature Program!

Kommentare: eSign Genie has made our tedious process of obtaining required signatures on multiple documents so streamlined and easy. We now have a simplified process and a secure place for all our internal documents. This has been a lifesaver for our company!

eSign Genie has completely streamlined our documentation process and the way we obtain signatures. It has accelerated our sales process and absolutely improved our production!

There is really nothing I have found that I don't like about eSign Genie to this point.

Ryan B.
Software Development Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and inexpensive

Kommentare: Being able to esign documents made our product much easier to use and more professional.

The API is essentially the same as all the other APIs out there but this product was much less expensive.

Nothing for us. It does exactly what we need it to.

Heather M.
Owner, Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Affordable, reliable, professional and HIPAA compliant

It's easy to take existing documents and upload them as-is or make them form-fillable. As a therapist, I update my forms with small changes somewhat regularly, and I love that I can upload the new version right over the old one, and my fields stay mainly in the same place. I don't have to re-create every time. It's also crucial that the platform be simple for my users (clients), and that it works efficiently on any device while also being secure and HIPAA compliant.

Because the email notifications about documents to review come from eSignGenie (which is an unknown name to some), the email can end up in the spam filter. This happens about 1-2% of the time for me.

Psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Simple, Cost Effective and Easy to Use!

I like how it was easy to create a document template that requires a signature by my patients. Patients expressed that it was easy to read and sign without difficulty.

I am satisfied with eSign Genie and I have no complaints.

Private Practice Owner in USA

Works Well for Private Practice

Kommentare: Overall, I am satisfied with eSign Genie. As with all things, there is a curve of learning.
Because it is browser based, I can be anywhere and log in to send or review my documents.

Overall this is a relatively easy software to use. Once you get the hang of how to add documents and Templates and recipients, it is simple enough to use. I was able to sign up for HIPPA compliance; this required the business plan. Works with Safari on my Mac. :-P

I had issues logging in during the free trial and the first couple of times after my purchase. Support was able to fix the problem. I also like least that for my small needs, I had to purchase the largest business plan for HIPPA compliance. I thought it would be a "flat rate" to add to any Plan but it was not.

Allegra B.
Executive Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great dashboard and easy-to-use platform

Kommentare: After we needed to find an alternative to our previous e-signature program, I researched practically all of the programs out there, and this was the best bang for buck. Now, after using this for several months, I have to say that I find it hard to believe there is a better program out there for less or more money. This was easy to learn and teach others how to use. The customer support is fantastic, and they host live training sessions to ensure that you can make the most out of the everyday features as well as those more customized features such as adding your logo to documents.

First, I really like how easy it is to upload documents straight from the dashboard without having to click on anything. That speaks to how simple and easy the dashboard is to navigate. Even somebody who has never used e-signature software before can figure out how to use the whole system from start to finish in sending documents for electronic signatures.

I do not like that I am not able to use this in an add-on for google products as well as Microsoft. That may simply be because it is not a ubiquitous as DocuSign, but this software has all of the same great features for half of the cost. It is still super easy to upload documents from Drive or SharePoint, but add-ons just make it more seamless.

Antwort von AccountSight

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Allegra, Thank you for providing such detailed and amazing feedback. eSign Genie is definitely very feature rich and affordable, we are happy to hear that you enjoy the ease of use as well! We currently do offer integration with 1000's of applications through Zapier, currently included in all plans for a limited time. You can create your own workflow and build automations. See all Zapier integrations for eSign Genie here: https://zapier.com/apps/esign-genie/integrations We would be happy to help you get all set up. Could you email us your review at cs@esigngenie.info so we can get in touch? We are here to help, and we hope to continue giving you the best experience going forward.

Rhona B.
Chairman and CEO in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Press the button, and here comes eSign Genie to the rescue!

Kommentare: I'm grateful to the eSign Genie support team and Kuddos [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Everything that we needed to have done, was explained in one minute and I was advised on which plan, could make it happen as well as the price, and the ease of use. No chaos, No drama, but a simplified and Streamlined process overall. Once again, you have to be patient and not want it all done instantley...as it might take you a little bit of time (like maybe 10-20minutes if you just FOCUS in order to get it set up properly). Once you do this, it's done, and you can move onto your next project! Thanks so much.

Chat Support available... super helpful. They will provide you with the LINKS to screen shots and videos that you need to get what you need done. You must take your time and not rush when setting up, as to ensure no hiccups during use. Overall, great product and exceptional staff! Thanks again.

If you are overly anxious and need to know right this very second, of what to do, you need to take a deep breath, calm down, and THINK about what you actually need to get done. You need to do this before dismissing the product or get frustrated. In my opinion, the product can do and will do what you need to get done. But you need to have a bit of patience.... from there it's all go.

Dayna W.
Accounts receivable in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

For very basic use only

Kommentare: Overall it is an ok software and will do. For the price it is reasonable.

For extremely basic use this product does quite well! Online chatting went well also, again, as long as you have very basic questions or problems.

Unfortunately our company needed intermediate usage and found ourselves quite frustrated frequently. Sending out documents where more than one person, like a married couple, are using the same email address has several glitches. More than 40-50 times, out of sending over 400 documents, the second signature defaulted to the first persons name. So you got a document back with the same name signed twice. And technical support, all the times we contacted them, we're almost completely useless on this issue. Plus you had to describe exactly what went wrong every time you contacted them. It's as if they do not keep any notes. Very frustrating and no resolution. We are looking into a different signing company again.

Antwort von eSign Genie

Hi Dayna, Thank you for your review of the application. We will launch an investigation to see why this issue is occurring. You can certainly use a shared common email between husband and wife; however, frequent name changes during data entry may have been difficult in our system due to security and identity management issues. While we do understand it is frustrating not be able to keep changing names of the people, it makes our system safer and legally binding. We will reach out to you again to train you further to show you how to avoid such issues. We do have a hundreds of companies using this feature and are very happy with the results. If you can spend a little time in showing us the issue you are facing, we will make sure that our team will do everything possible to eliminate any problems. Again, sincere apologies for any inconvenience. We will launch an investigation. We will appreciate your showing us the problem on an online meeting.

Nikhil T.
Nikhil T.
Sales Manager in Indien

Decent, gets the job done with not too many bells and whistles

Kommentare: Good, I'd suggest it , if you're working with a limited budget.

I like the fact that it has a follow-up option. Esign genie is a no frills software that does as it says, the use of the interface requires no extra study or training. Its simple and effective.

I dislike the user interface, when sending contracts , i.e the last stage of the deal, the interface could be better, i feel, other than that, in terms of features, i have no worries.

Antwort von eSign Genie

Hi Nikhil, Thank you for taking the time to review eSign Genie! You are on our "Pay-As-You-Go" plan which comes with 5 free Documents. This is a great option for many of our customers. Although this free version of our software has a limited feature set; you get access to our industry leading security that meets the most demanding compliances (HIPAA & CFR 21 Part 11). If you would like all the "Bells & Whistles" you can check out our "Professional" or "Business Premium" plans. We offer the most comprehensive industry leading features such as: white labeling, bulk send via excel upload, and online power forms that can be embedded into any hyperlink, button, website or application. Also, we are proud to announce a full refresh of the user interface. Please check out this blog post to see a teaser of our new screens: https://www.esigngenie.com/blog/esign-genie-releases-a-new-user-interface-experience-and-branding/ --> eSign Genie Customer Success Team

Lauraine K.
President in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Best value and product for esignature

Kommentare: My experience has been wonderful. I needed a software that was HIPAA compliant, affordable and easy to use. I could not find another one to accomplish the same things at this price. The competitors would not give a Business Associate Agreement unless and Enterprise Plan was selected which tend to be pricey.

Esigning is a snap. The signatures are secure. The portal is easy to use. You can set this up in minutes and customize to fit your business needs. Customer service is readily available but the only time I call is when I want to modify a form and I have questions. The chat customer service is very responsive and helps you immediately. When I had some ideas for my business and I had some more advanced questions, I was put in touch with the specialists and had my ideas implemented on the spot.

There is not much to dislike about this software. It is really easy to use.

Doug O.
Health and Safety Manager in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of eSign Genie

Kommentare: We are a multi-location business with some services (HR, Health and Safety, Fleet Management, Accounting) based out of one location. E-Sign Genie lets us eliminate a lot of paper flowing between our various branches. We use E-Sign Genie to have employees sign Offers of Employment, new hire documents (tax documents, policy sign off's etc.) and health and safety orientation documents.

Software has an intuitive interface, is very easy to learn and when there were features that I did not understand immediately customer support was always available immediately to assist and answered every question I had clearly and without relying on jargon.

Editing an existing template requires a user to upload the entire template again. If substantial changes to base document have been made the various eSign fields that "overlay" the document no longer align and it means the user has to start from scratch and layout a whole new series of fields. Some of our templates utilized over 100 fields so it is a time consuming project if we decide to change a template.

Antwort von eSign Genie

Hi Doug, We have a feature where you can easily replace the underlying PDF document. It is called "Replace with New PDF File" under the "More Actions" menu. All the 100+ fields that you created will stay in place and you will be able to replace the underlying PDF document. If you would like live training on this feature please feel free to call us and make an appointment: (408) 560-3900 --> eSign Genie Customer Success Team

Bernard W.
Bernard W.
EVP Information Systems in USA

Excellent Electronic Document Management Software

Kommentare: The eSign Cloud allows us to use it in the field with low bandwidth. Our users cannot function without eSign Genie.

This software is very easy to use, the help is plain and simple. The help desk people know their product. We asked for customizations that came back in a few weeks. No other software vendors were willing to customize. The cost per document soon pays for the cost of the software. We can move documents directly into our imaging system.

The mobile apps took some time to complete. We had both Androids and Apple products. We wanted both apps completed before we started to use each.

Melissa S.
Founder, Co-Owner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

I like the ease and user friendly way the software is structured. It makes navigating around the software very easy.

We have some issues occasionally where settings and functionality were difficult.

Jessamine M.
Customer Service Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product, Fantastic Price

The entire platform is very user-intuitive and easy to set up. I've used multiple E-sign softwares (set up and end-user) and eSign Genie is by far the easiest from an Administrative standpoint. On top of that, the Product/Account Management team is friendly and very easy to work with. I know I can email our AM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at any time and he will get back to me quickly.

I would love to be able to go in and edit my online forms that we use from our Templates. The template function is great, but sometimes it would be nice to not create a new online form if I messed up on the CC'd emails, etc. But this is very minor and has not had any impact on our ability to use the software.

Chris T.
Managing Director in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

service above and beyond!

Kommentare: I have used different e-signature sites for the past couple of years. Not a big user, dozen or so times a year. I have a small real estate business so I need to have leases signed etc.
There are 3 areas that distinguish one e-signature provider from another in my experience: price, customer service quality and availability, and site security.
In these three elements, eSign Genie is superb and superior to all others I have tried.
For site security, they have more built-in layers of protection and precautionary measures than their competitors (this does make their software slightly more complex to work with, but it's not hard to pick it up)
For price, they offer paid packages, as all others do, but they also provide a free option. I'm sure it doesn't have the bells and whistles of the paid packages, but it does the trick just fine for simple documents signings ' and free is a great price. For that alone they deserve to be applauded.
But what really sets these guys apart, is their standard of customer service. Truly impressive. Quick example of this.
I sent out a document. Notifications came in as the tenants signed. Then a notification saying the document is executed available for download. I open my account and the document is there, along with a separate security certificate, which I opened first. I then opened the executed document. Only to find it was blank of any signatures!
So I either have to re-send the document to my 4 tenants and tell them to sign again. Or I can try to reach out to customer service and ask what happened here and can you pull my document out of cyberspace?
Now this is happening on a Saturday morning mind you. As I hope not bother my tenants, I decide give their customer service a try. Sent an email, thinking I might hear back from someone on Monday with what can be done.
Couple hours later I get a reply from eSign Genie. Mahender Bist writes to say our technicians are checking into this, give some time please before you re-send your document.
The next day, Sunday now!, I get another email from Mahender. Our technicians have recovered your document and discovered what caused your glitch. Please check your account and thanks for your business.
First time user, free user, writing customer service on a Saturday, problem resolved on Sunday.
So no Mahender, it's me that wishes to say thanks - to you and your team for your astounding service standards and fabulous software service provisions.

Virginia D.
Adjunct Instructor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid Reliable Product

Kommentare: Of all the products that I have tried, eSign has been the best as far as saving me time AND having the other parties actually respond quickly to sign the documents. Thank you!

This site is really easy to use and straight forward. I already had my documents drafted, so it was fast to drop the fields into the forms. Everything flows and got immediate results. This is a very solid product when you have had it with Adobe!

The minimum order is 5 documents, which is not a lot but feels like it if you only need to send 1. It would be better to have $3.99 for 1 or $10 for each bundle of 5.

Lisa M.
Sales Representative in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, highly recommend

Kommentare: I'm amazed at how quickly I get my documents signed. It went from taking days to get documents signed to seconds. I work on commission and the quicker i get paperwork completed, the faster I get paid.

The software is user friendly both on desktop and mobile device. It has made my process more efficient. Clients are required to sign a sales order and credit card auth form. Now they don't have to print it out, sign, scan and return to me. It literally takes them 30 seconds to sign the documents now and I get an email alert once they have signed.

I have not had a negative experience thus far using the software.

Sam W.
Operations Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly + Increases Work Flow

First and foremost, the platform is incredibly user friendly! The home screen makes navigation easy and I can keep it as surface level or in depth as I like. As the main admin I am able to make adjustments to all the settings and assign users to different levels of abilities. I love the auto-reminders and status updates. Additionally, I love that I can see the progress of a document. After it is sent, I can open the pending document and see if the signer has viewed it. I can also see how much of the document has been completed, which allows for easy tracking and time management. My absolute favorite thing is how quickly the team works to get everything running smoothly. I've only had 2-3 times where the system was down or there was an issue and within 5 minutes it is always up and running again.

The only downside I've experienced is that you have to manually drag each box onto the document instead of doing a copy+paste or click to add.

Karambir K.
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

CFR 21 Part 11 Compliant Document Signatures With Extra Features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The team at eSignGenie was very helpful both before and after purchase and their overall support was far superior to both Adobe and DocuSign despite the other products being more established. To be clear, I am a one-person shop and we aren't generating a lot of review like some companies might be. The team at eSignGenie treated me with respect. When I had an issue, they always had time to discuss and debug whether it was coding-related or more technical such as when we had trouble due to the configuration of our SSL certificate.

The visual editor was superior to those provided by Adobe and DocuSign! In addition, we needed to be able to respond programmatically to a document being signed and eSignGenie offers this in the form of webhooks that can be fired at various points in the document-signing process.

It is difficult to edit a document once it has been deployed. The best solution I have found is to edit and redeploy which requires copying and pasting the resulting URL into the calling software routines.

Panagiotis K.
Founder & Managing Director in Griechenland
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Superb product for small to medium companies

Kommentare: I discovered eSign Genie while I was searching for alternatives in our document workflow, in relevance with contracts and digital signage. The experience was smooth and I was able to setup, test and use eSign Genie, within minutes. That for me was a winning feature and I took the decision to go with that platform for my digitally signed documents. A big plus is that they do not spam at all, so setting up a test account and see for yourself, will not cost you time or mess with your mailbox zen.

I generally like any modern SaaS that offers not only subscription based payments, but also pay-as-you-go options. From my point of view, if a company doesn't has a steady need each month, then a pay-as-you-go model is the perfect deal. the eSign Genie platform and service is easy to setup and fast to use. It gets the NDA to the hands of new collaborators fast and easy, allowing me to focus on the real business.

I don't have anything to add as a dislike. The product works fine and as advertised. The options are well organized and the platform works fast over the internet.