Über Foxit eSign

Einfachste elektronische Unterschrift! Erstelle wiederverwendbare Vorlagen & Designs online. Verwende Online-Link, eingebettete Unterzeichnung oder integriere mit Websites mit Hilfe unserer API

Erfahre mehr über Foxit eSign

First and foremost, the platform is incredibly user friendly. The home screen makes navigation easy and I can keep it as surface level or in depth as I like.

Small issue with uploading Adobe PDF forms. Form fields come out ugly in final.

Bewertungen zu Foxit eSign

Foxit eSign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 697 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Foxit eSign bereits verwendet?

Dane
Dane
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

No Other Services Fit our Needs until eSign Genie

eSign Genie allows tons of customization. We are an accounting and tax practice and send documents frequently for both our own purposes (contracts, engagement letters) and documents that need to be filled out and forwarded to the IRS and other tax authorities. These documents need real signatures, not the type-written signatures that most eSign software lets clients use. With eSign Genie, we can limit our clients to only have the option to draw their actual signature, allowing us to use this for more documents than our previous solution. Also - I cannot speak highly enough of eSign Genie's Pay-as-you-Go plan. Most eSign providers no longer (or never did) offer this type of plan, and it is perfect for my type of business that doesn't necessarily need to send hundreds of documents per month. I pay a $10 fee for 5 documents at a time, and they don't expire. When I run out, I just "top up" with 5 more documents at a clip.

I really haven't seen anything negative about eSign Genie as of yet. The only small issue sometimes is the speed - I've had a few clients say that it is sometimes slow to load, but it's infrequent - so not enough of a problem for me to look elsewhere. (Trust me, I have already looked elsewhere and was utterly dissatisfied!)

Antwort von Foxit Software

Hi Dane, Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. I am happy to announce that eSign Genie has overhauled, tuned and upgraded our database resulting in 3 second maximum load times on every screen of our application. Searching for a document is now instantaneous. eSign Genie has always focused on having an Easy-to-Use, Legally Binding and Comprehensive eSignature Solution. We now have the fastest eSignature Solution too! --> eSign Genie DevOps Team

Lindsey
Administrator in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HIPAA compliant and customizable.

Kommentare: The Covid-19 pandemic forced many of us online unexpectedly. We had to quickly find ways to get the necessary documentation from clients without the privilege of being able to see them face to face. Foxit eSign helped us move online quickly and effectively and gave us the confidence that our client's privacy and security would be respected and protected. Now that we are back in the office we still send and receive documents electronically helping us reduce paper waste, and giving our clients access to documents 24/7 through the templates embedded on our website.

My number one priority is my client's privacy and security, when i started with esign genie, now foxit esign, they could clearly provide HIPAA security where DocuSign could not. The ability to embed my document templates onto my website and emails is a great bonus as well!

I have had clients complain about their ability to complete documents on mobile devices, but for the most part, they are able to complete documents with ease. I like that I can see the documents that have been started so that I can provide assistance when needed.

Shannon
Partner in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support Lacking

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, our Sales Representative has neglected to provide the correct package for our organization. The rep is impossible to get ahold of, has added incorrect features to our account (even after multiple confirmations). I am constantly calling the support line (after hours, because that is the only time I can get through).

It is very easy to set up forms for signature.

It is difficult to add features (2FA) to the account. We ran out the day before a critical deadline, and there was no one available to assist me. Was promised call-backs, and never heard back from anyone. Foxit let our organization down.

Thomas
Director, Project Development in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Signature function does not work.

Kommentare: Hate the experience. I wish I could convince my company to change to another package. Please do not send me a gift card. I suspect if it comes from your company, the card will not work and the experience will be agonizing.

I do not like much about this product. I wanted to like it, I need to like it, because I am forced to use it every day. This product is hampering our audit procedures and the timeliness of our approval process. I guess the good thing about this product is it forces us to maintain our manual back up systems, i.e. print, physically sign, scan, save, send.

The signature function does not work properly. When I try to save, my subscription has expired? The software does not allow me to save a document after signature. When I do apply a signature image, it does not allow me to rotate the document and maintain orientation with the signature. This software is very difficult and time consuming to use. The menu system and toggle switches for options are not intuitive. I miss Adobe.

Dylan
Dylan
Tour Manager in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet effective eSignature platform

Kommentare: Very satisfied.

Ease of setting up and modifying templates, and tracking execution while sending reminders are excellent features

Modification of templates could be a little easier.

Antwort von Foxit Software

Hi Dylan, Glad to hear you are enjoying the reminder and tracking features when sending your documents from eSign Genie. We would be glad to help you with your templates and any other queries you might have. Could you email us your review at cs@esigngenie.info so we can get in touch? Thank you.

Maryam
Maryam
Business Coordinator in Pakistan
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product for the price point

Kommentare: Overall super happy with the product

The fact that I can set up templates very quickly, its super user friendly, and has super helpful guides / faqs

When editing a document before sending out, I have to be careful or it sends it through without having made those changes without asking if I need to edit the document

ACB Facilities Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good features and I love the pay as you go pricing

Kommentare: I use eSign Genie to execute residential leases. Being able to sign electronically is great. It saves the tenant time because they don't have to print and scan the lease. It saves me time because I can reuse templates instead of doing each lease separate. I don't have to drive to get contracts signed. It is awesome.

What I find the most useful about eSign Genie is that I can pay for their services as needed. The other companies we looked at all want a monthly fee whether we use the service or not. In my case, I only need the service two times a year. eSign Genie gives me the flexibility I want!

I suppose the interface could be a little more intuitive. The software is very powerful and because it has lots of capabilities, the interface can be a little confusing if you just jump right in.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Simple, Cost Effective and Easy to Use!

I like how it was easy to create a document template that requires a signature by my patients. Patients expressed that it was easy to read and sign without difficulty.

I am satisfied with eSign Genie and I have no complaints.

Biotechnologie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use alternative

The ease of functionality as well as the quality of file retained between conversions is a grand selling point

Slightly pricy and based on monthly subscriptions. Give me a lifetime access option at least, nobody wants your incremental neoliberal wallet scraping.

Jeff
Jeff
Principal in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

eSign easy and works

Kommentare: It's been good. It's allowed me to add an electronic agreement online or send agreements for signature without breaking the bank.

- Easy to Use - Didn't force me into a year contract like Adobe (only slightly more for month-to-month before wanting to make an annual commitment) - Has Web Form to put agreements online - You can set the user permission to edit fields, fill & sign, or view only - They continually update their offering to make it better

- Users can't redline the agreements, but I was told this is being added (but Users can comment and you do receive an email) - You can't turn off to not send the user an email when an agreement is void, but the work around is to change the user and the time frame when a message is sent (I expect this feature will be added)

Dayna
Accounts receivable in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

For very basic use only

Kommentare: Overall it is an ok software and will do. For the price it is reasonable.

For extremely basic use this product does quite well! Online chatting went well also, again, as long as you have very basic questions or problems.

Unfortunately our company needed intermediate usage and found ourselves quite frustrated frequently. Sending out documents where more than one person, like a married couple, are using the same email address has several glitches. More than 40-50 times, out of sending over 400 documents, the second signature defaulted to the first persons name. So you got a document back with the same name signed twice. And technical support, all the times we contacted them, we're almost completely useless on this issue. Plus you had to describe exactly what went wrong every time you contacted them. It's as if they do not keep any notes. Very frustrating and no resolution. We are looking into a different signing company again.

Antwort von Foxit Software

Hi Dayna, Thank you for your review of the application. We will launch an investigation to see why this issue is occurring. You can certainly use a shared common email between husband and wife; however, frequent name changes during data entry may have been difficult in our system due to security and identity management issues. While we do understand it is frustrating not be able to keep changing names of the people, it makes our system safer and legally binding. We will reach out to you again to train you further to show you how to avoid such issues. We do have a hundreds of companies using this feature and are very happy with the results. If you can spend a little time in showing us the issue you are facing, we will make sure that our team will do everything possible to eliminate any problems. Again, sincere apologies for any inconvenience. We will launch an investigation. We will appreciate your showing us the problem on an online meeting.

Moriah
Legal Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful, easy to use, and affordable as well.

Kommentare: It is worth trying out and it is cheaper than other competitors. It is a quick purchase and you can use it all the time and don't need to make a subscription. It is nice because you can have it forever and just try out the e-sign process and even if you don't like it for whatever reason, at least you have a PDF program forever. It is 100% worth trying out and purchasing it.

You can purchase the Foxit software, so thus you can get purchase the e-sign program as well. In comparison that the other software they don't let you make purchases anymore. You can also get a subscription, and it is much more affordable and not as expensive as the competitors. It is worth the purchase.

The biggest thing is it isn't as user-friendly. I used adobe before and the program is more simplified and the icons are easy to read and very legible. It needs to have more how-to-use and easy access easy to use. It might be the difference in why people prefer using adobe or other programs over Fox-it. It isn't as user-friendly and easy to pick up as other programs are.

Lisa
Sales Representative in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, highly recommend

Kommentare: I'm amazed at how quickly I get my documents signed. It went from taking days to get documents signed to seconds. I work on commission and the quicker i get paperwork completed, the faster I get paid.

The software is user friendly both on desktop and mobile device. It has made my process more efficient. Clients are required to sign a sales order and credit card auth form. Now they don't have to print it out, sign, scan and return to me. It literally takes them 30 seconds to sign the documents now and I get an email alert once they have signed.

I have not had a negative experience thus far using the software.

Carole
Sales Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

eSign Genie is a Top-Notch E-Signature Program!

Kommentare: eSign Genie has made our tedious process of obtaining required signatures on multiple documents so streamlined and easy. We now have a simplified process and a secure place for all our internal documents. This has been a lifesaver for our company!

eSign Genie has completely streamlined our documentation process and the way we obtain signatures. It has accelerated our sales process and absolutely improved our production!

There is really nothing I have found that I don't like about eSign Genie to this point.

Karambir
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Affordable and Easy-to-Use Document Signature Solution

Kommentare: I was generally satisfied with eSign Genie and would look to use it again in the future when we are ready to conduct our next research study.

We needed a solution that provided the ability to integrate with other web-based components via webhook. Also, the IDE for creating signature documents and templates was easier-to-use than those of the other tools we evaluated.

We needed to audit sign-ups for a research study which required that we be able to review document signatures retroactively to confirm that an individual had not already participated. Our service level agreement did not support retention of log information for document signatures any further back than 30 days, which meant we lost the ability to audit individuals who had signed up at the beginning of the study. It would be ideal to have a dedicated storage of audit data and a more full-featured user interface with which to search.

Software Development Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and inexpensive

Kommentare: Being able to esign documents made our product much easier to use and more professional.

The API is essentially the same as all the other APIs out there but this product was much less expensive.

Nothing for us. It does exactly what we need it to.

Steve
Data and Quality Assurance Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to start your digital signing process

Kommentare: Overall we liked the product, despite it's issues. It got us through the times during COVID when we couldn't have face to face interactions with our customers and made it easy to virtually enroll students. It was easy to learn and use so it didn't add that extra stress of having to figure out a complicated system.

I liked how easy it was to jump in and start adding fillable fields on to our previously created forms. There wasn't much training needed and I could get the softward to do most of what we needed it to do. I also loved the audit trail so I was able to easily see where our participants were at in their process of completing and signing our applications. I was not the actual user of the software, I was the creator so I can't speak personally about the use of it. Based on feedback there were only minor issues with the software.

We updated forms with new or udpated fields pretty often but Foxit did not allow for pages to be replaced with the update versions. Because of this whenver we made changes I had to re-do all of the fillable fields for the entire application which was very time consuming and tedious. It also would have been great if the software could read the uploaded documents and add fillable fields based on what it sees so we didn't have to add fillable fields for everything every time (Adobe has this feature and it's great!)

Doug
Health and Safety Manager in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review of eSign Genie

Kommentare: We are a multi-location business with some services (HR, Health and Safety, Fleet Management, Accounting) based out of one location. E-Sign Genie lets us eliminate a lot of paper flowing between our various branches. We use E-Sign Genie to have employees sign Offers of Employment, new hire documents (tax documents, policy sign off's etc.) and health and safety orientation documents.

Software has an intuitive interface, is very easy to learn and when there were features that I did not understand immediately customer support was always available immediately to assist and answered every question I had clearly and without relying on jargon.

Editing an existing template requires a user to upload the entire template again. If substantial changes to base document have been made the various eSign fields that "overlay" the document no longer align and it means the user has to start from scratch and layout a whole new series of fields. Some of our templates utilized over 100 fields so it is a time consuming project if we decide to change a template.

Antwort von Foxit Software

Hi Doug, We have a feature where you can easily replace the underlying PDF document. It is called "Replace with New PDF File" under the "More Actions" menu. All the 100+ fields that you created will stay in place and you will be able to replace the underlying PDF document. If you would like live training on this feature please feel free to call us and make an appointment: (408) 560-3900 --> eSign Genie Customer Success Team

Managing Director in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

service above and beyond!

Kommentare: I have used different e-signature sites for the past couple of years. Not a big user, dozen or so times a year. I have a small real estate business so I need to have leases signed etc.
There are 3 areas that distinguish one e-signature provider from another in my experience: price, customer service quality and availability, and site security.
In these three elements, eSign Genie is superb and superior to all others I have tried.
For site security, they have more built-in layers of protection and precautionary measures than their competitors (this does make their software slightly more complex to work with, but it's not hard to pick it up)
For price, they offer paid packages, as all others do, but they also provide a free option. I'm sure it doesn't have the bells and whistles of the paid packages, but it does the trick just fine for simple documents signings ' and free is a great price. For that alone they deserve to be applauded.
But what really sets these guys apart, is their standard of customer service. Truly impressive. Quick example of this.
I sent out a document. Notifications came in as the tenants signed. Then a notification saying the document is executed available for download. I open my account and the document is there, along with a separate security certificate, which I opened first. I then opened the executed document. Only to find it was blank of any signatures!
So I either have to re-send the document to my 4 tenants and tell them to sign again. Or I can try to reach out to customer service and ask what happened here and can you pull my document out of cyberspace?
Now this is happening on a Saturday morning mind you. As I hope not bother my tenants, I decide give their customer service a try. Sent an email, thinking I might hear back from someone on Monday with what can be done.
Couple hours later I get a reply from eSign Genie. Mahender Bist writes to say our technicians are checking into this, give some time please before you re-send your document.
The next day, Sunday now!, I get another email from Mahender. Our technicians have recovered your document and discovered what caused your glitch. Please check your account and thanks for your business.
First time user, free user, writing customer service on a Saturday, problem resolved on Sunday.
So no Mahender, it's me that wishes to say thanks - to you and your team for your astounding service standards and fabulous software service provisions.

Victoria
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Foxit kept me working during Covid Lockdowns

Kommentare: For my purposes, the ease of sending out and receiving them back signed is amazing. My clients have never mentioned having a problem.

In 2020 I found myself having to move my practice online in a hurry during the Covid lockdowns. I researched electronic signature websites and was grateful to find the friendliest and most helpful customer service as Foxit (then ESign Genie.)

I do not use the product as frequently as many other companies, so I find that it is always a bit of a learning curve for me when I return to the site. I have not mastered editing the templates and always struggle a bit.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch e-Sign Solution for Manufacturing

Kommentare: Foxit has helped us set up a well-oiled e-sign system for both internal and external use. We use it in HR, Sales, Finance, and even in some areas of production like health and safety. It was relatively easy to set up and hasn't caused me any headache since. If I had to give points for improvement it would be improving the mobile interface and cloud features, but other than that, it's a very handy tool to have around

1. Foxit is very easy to use even for non-technical people. We use it across all kinds of departments and we rarely run into issues or have problems figuring things out. 2. It's got tons of ready-made agreements available. These are good for saving time but they've also given us lots of ideas as to what else we can use Foxit for.

It would be good to have the native integrations expanded. We had to set up api syncs for some of our other tools despite them being pretty widely used.

Jane
Business in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very inexpensive and simple platform to use

Kommentare: It was very easy to set up the documents with prefilled information, and send the documents to multiple parties for signature. Overall it is a good platform and is offered at a decent price compared to other e-signing platforms.

One thing I would recommend is allowing a customized message to be saved and selected when sending the documents to the party for signature. I entered the same message repetitively when sending documents for signature and it was a bit annoying.

Dan
Student in Spanien
Programmentwicklung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tank you for makeing it better

Kommentare: It was good and saved many trees for a one-time printout.

It is easy to use and tentative; one don't need to look for the future it is at the front and easy to cases

When the number of signatures was limited to two at the time, it was less convenient

Donald
Donald
Mortgage Broker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Years of delivery on performance

Kommentare: I recommend this product to anyone I know needs pdf editing software

The features are always pushing the forward envelope of document technology

Trying to get back of of some features is a bit clunky

Melissa
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Saves me so much time and money!

Kommentare: I've also saved tons of printer paper and ink because far too many times my clients ended up losing the contract and needing another copy, and its saved me from having to store all those sheets of paper! It's just a huge time and money saver for me. I've also tried a few other electronic signing websites and stopped using them when they got too costly or were just plain not easy for myself or clients. I'm at least 2 years in with using e-sign genie with nothing but great experiences. I highly recommend!

Ease of use and very low cost is what's kept me a happy customer for years. My clients easily read and sign my contract and we both get a copy immediately. It's very user friendly for anyone.

If I had to pick a "con", and this is seriously nitpicking here, it would be the automated message it starts off the emails with. I think it could be a little more personable and not so 'professional'.

Antwort von Foxit Software

Hi Melissa! We have a feature where you can easily replace the underlying document. It is called "Replace with New File" under the "More Actions" menu. All the 100+ fields that you created will stay in place and you will be able to replace the underlying PDF document. If you would like live training on this feature please feel free to call us and make an appointment: (408) 560-3900 -->eSign Genie Customer Success Team