Über Foxit eSign

Einfachste elektronische Unterschrift! Erstelle wiederverwendbare Vorlagen & Designs online. Verwende Online-Link, eingebettete Unterzeichnung oder integriere mit Websites mit Hilfe unserer API

Erfahre mehr über Foxit eSign

First and foremost, the platform is incredibly user friendly. The home screen makes navigation easy and I can keep it as surface level or in depth as I like.

Small issue with uploading Adobe PDF forms. Form fields come out ugly in final.

Bewertungen zu Foxit eSign

4,9
4,9

Foxit eSign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 474 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Foxit eSign bereits verwendet?

Dane
Dane
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

No Other Services Fit our Needs until eSign Genie

eSign Genie allows tons of customization. We are an accounting and tax practice and send documents frequently for both our own purposes (contracts, engagement letters) and documents that need to be filled out and forwarded to the IRS and other tax authorities. These documents need real signatures, not the type-written signatures that most eSign software lets clients use. With eSign Genie, we can limit our clients to only have the option to draw their actual signature, allowing us to use this for more documents than our previous solution. Also - I cannot speak highly enough of eSign Genie's Pay-as-you-Go plan. Most eSign providers no longer (or never did) offer this type of plan, and it is perfect for my type of business that doesn't necessarily need to send hundreds of documents per month. I pay a $10 fee for 5 documents at a time, and they don't expire. When I run out, I just "top up" with 5 more documents at a clip.

I really haven't seen anything negative about eSign Genie as of yet. The only small issue sometimes is the speed - I've had a few clients say that it is sometimes slow to load, but it's infrequent - so not enough of a problem for me to look elsewhere. (Trust me, I have already looked elsewhere and was utterly dissatisfied!)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign, HelloSign und Zoho Sign

Zuvor genutzte Software: HelloSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Foxit eSign: Their customization level and pay-as-you-go pricing - nobody else offers the pay-as-you-go tier for small businesses! I thank eSign Genie for continuing to offer this!

Antwort von eSign Genie

Hi Dane, Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. I am happy to announce that eSign Genie has overhauled, tuned and upgraded our database resulting in 3 second maximum load times on every screen of our application. Searching for a document is now instantaneous. eSign Genie has always focused on having an Easy-to-Use, Legally Binding and Comprehensive eSignature Solution. We now have the fastest eSignature Solution too! --> eSign Genie DevOps Team

Managing Partner in USA

Powerful, Compliant, and Easy

Kommentare: Very positive. The decision to go with eSign Genie/Foxit has been a home run!

My client has a very particular process for delivering, executing and archiving multiple forms, some of which are rather complex. Not only was it easy to recreate these forms and deliver them, but we were able to seamlessly integrate this process into my client's very specific workflow.

Sometimes the process of creating a form by overlaying form fields on an existing document can be a little tricky, especially if you're aiming for visual perfection. It can be a little touchy. But it can be accomplished with a little patience and effort. In the end, it's a LOT easier than creating secure online forms on a website!

Ziad
student in Ägypten
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig

perfect Application

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was a good experience and I like it.

The most thing i like about this software is that it gives a completely free option to use to make a PDF and to transfer files from word to PDF.

It is expensive for some people who need only to make PDF as there are other apps that provide the same service and completely free.

Candice
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Great Customer Service, Secure!

Kommentare: Easy, secure document signing, eliminating the need for keeping up with paperwork and snail mail!

Easy to use, private and secure, quick! This service is great for our organization that needs several signed forms per 500 people. eSign has an address book that makes sending multiple documents to the same person easy. I'm excited to use the bulk feature and send personalized documents to several clients at once

I wish executed (signed) documents were a bit easier to organize, but there is an option to download all files to your computer or dropbox. I'd love to be able to edit the title of a document after sending. The search function isn't the best, but easily navigated around by zooming the screen out and clicking "show all". eSign seems like a small startup that doesn't have the manpower to accommodate larger companies. Great for small businesses that don't need bulk sending!

Antwort von eSign Genie

A Plus is one of our smallest customer. Since we are appreciative of all our customer big and small, our team has spent hours providing you support above and beyond our call of duty like organizing your signer data from your other systems into Excel. Just to clarify, our system will not be able to support bypassing of esignature laws which may be frustrating for you but eSign Genie software and team will simply NOT help any client bypass esignature governance and compliance policy. We also don't support clients extract data from your other systems or helping with personal computer programs. Again, we thank you for being a customer and please contact support if you have any issue that eSign Genie software does not handle. If you want more automation, you can use our API offered under Enterprise plan. We are always available to support via chat, help desk ticket and via phone.

Christian
Desktop publisher in Ruanda
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Decent, Secure, Electronic signature software

SSL security and team collaboration features make Foxit eSign stand out and the most important in my daily activities of the journal. In addition, intuitive interface that is easy to use on all devices and features are easy to work for all team members fasten operations while keeping documents secure. Tracking and customisation features especially progress tracking are another way this software boost efficiency.

Foxit eSign is bot as robust as Adobe Acrobat. Sometimes it does not smoothy load after updating operating systems.

Maryam
Maryam
Business Coordinator in Pakistan
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product for the price point

Kommentare: Overall super happy with the product

The fact that I can set up templates very quickly, its super user friendly, and has super helpful guides / faqs

When editing a document before sending out, I have to be careful or it sends it through without having made those changes without asking if I need to edit the document

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Warum Foxit eSign gewählt wurde: Right Signature was way too expensive and did not give me the option of templates on the cheaper plan

Zuvor genutzte Software: RightSignature

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Foxit eSign: More affordable with full features

Marieken
Translator in Spanien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Great PDF solution

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Best software for all my daily PDF and e-sign needs

I like about everything, it's very easy to use

Urbanilson
Administrative Technician in Brasilien
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

No more excuses to delay subscriptions.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Amazing experience that exceeded my expectations.

The practical preparation of signature fields in documents and the prompt delivery to interested parties.

Unfortunately, it is an expensive solution, compared to some that provide free functions.

Swapon
Teaching Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very useful and affordable product for e-sign!!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As I am working as teaching assistant, I need to sign a lot of docs electronically and found it very useful.

I have been using this product less than 1 year and I am highly satisfied with this. Nowadays I have to sign a lot of docs electronically and it made my work so easy. Considering their monthly plan price and features, I would highly recommend to those who needs to e sign.

Honestly, I have no complain about this product. I would like to suggest one thing to improve that is to reduce the font size of date option.

Abraham
Abraham
CEO in Nigeria
Internet, Selbstständig

Digital signing of documents has come to stay

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall it does the basic job of document signing. I'm happy

I love how easy it's to use for signing documents

Advanced ways if signing can be invented

Allegra
Executive Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great dashboard and easy-to-use platform

Kommentare: After we needed to find an alternative to our previous e-signature program, I researched practically all of the programs out there, and this was the best bang for buck. Now, after using this for several months, I have to say that I find it hard to believe there is a better program out there for less or more money. This was easy to learn and teach others how to use. The customer support is fantastic, and they host live training sessions to ensure that you can make the most out of the everyday features as well as those more customized features such as adding your logo to documents.

First, I really like how easy it is to upload documents straight from the dashboard without having to click on anything. That speaks to how simple and easy the dashboard is to navigate. Even somebody who has never used e-signature software before can figure out how to use the whole system from start to finish in sending documents for electronic signatures.

I do not like that I am not able to use this in an add-on for google products as well as Microsoft. That may simply be because it is not a ubiquitous as DocuSign, but this software has all of the same great features for half of the cost. It is still super easy to upload documents from Drive or SharePoint, but add-ons just make it more seamless.

Antwort von AccountSight

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Allegra, Thank you for providing such detailed and amazing feedback. eSign Genie is definitely very feature rich and affordable, we are happy to hear that you enjoy the ease of use as well! We currently do offer integration with 1000's of applications through Zapier, currently included in all plans for a limited time. You can create your own workflow and build automations. See all Zapier integrations for eSign Genie here: https://zapier.com/apps/esign-genie/integrations We would be happy to help you get all set up. Could you email us your review at cs@esigngenie.info so we can get in touch? We are here to help, and we hope to continue giving you the best experience going forward.

Rhona
Chairman and CEO in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Press the button, and here comes eSign Genie to the rescue!

Kommentare: I'm grateful to the eSign Genie support team and Kuddos [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Everything that we needed to have done, was explained in one minute and I was advised on which plan, could make it happen as well as the price, and the ease of use. No chaos, No drama, but a simplified and Streamlined process overall. Once again, you have to be patient and not want it all done instantley...as it might take you a little bit of time (like maybe 10-20minutes if you just FOCUS in order to get it set up properly). Once you do this, it's done, and you can move onto your next project! Thanks so much.

Chat Support available... super helpful. They will provide you with the LINKS to screen shots and videos that you need to get what you need done. You must take your time and not rush when setting up, as to ensure no hiccups during use. Overall, great product and exceptional staff! Thanks again.

If you are overly anxious and need to know right this very second, of what to do, you need to take a deep breath, calm down, and THINK about what you actually need to get done. You need to do this before dismissing the product or get frustrated. In my opinion, the product can do and will do what you need to get done. But you need to have a bit of patience.... from there it's all go.

Dayna
Accounts receivable in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

For very basic use only

Kommentare: Overall it is an ok software and will do. For the price it is reasonable.

For extremely basic use this product does quite well! Online chatting went well also, again, as long as you have very basic questions or problems.

Unfortunately our company needed intermediate usage and found ourselves quite frustrated frequently. Sending out documents where more than one person, like a married couple, are using the same email address has several glitches. More than 40-50 times, out of sending over 400 documents, the second signature defaulted to the first persons name. So you got a document back with the same name signed twice. And technical support, all the times we contacted them, we're almost completely useless on this issue. Plus you had to describe exactly what went wrong every time you contacted them. It's as if they do not keep any notes. Very frustrating and no resolution. We are looking into a different signing company again.

Antwort von eSign Genie

Hi Dayna, Thank you for your review of the application. We will launch an investigation to see why this issue is occurring. You can certainly use a shared common email between husband and wife; however, frequent name changes during data entry may have been difficult in our system due to security and identity management issues. While we do understand it is frustrating not be able to keep changing names of the people, it makes our system safer and legally binding. We will reach out to you again to train you further to show you how to avoid such issues. We do have a hundreds of companies using this feature and are very happy with the results. If you can spend a little time in showing us the issue you are facing, we will make sure that our team will do everything possible to eliminate any problems. Again, sincere apologies for any inconvenience. We will launch an investigation. We will appreciate your showing us the problem on an online meeting.

Jeannette
Regional Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful product for my team

Its ease of use and flexibility. The cost really knocks it out of the ballpark as it is extremely affordable.

I wish that I could do multi-level branding since we own and operate multiple properties, just having one company name for branding can make it difficult since oftentimes each user needs specific branding.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: signNow, HelloSign und PandaDoc

Warum Foxit eSign gewählt wurde: Price. DocuSign's prices have continued to skyrocket and negotiating with them became a nightmare.

Zuvor genutzte Software: DocuSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Foxit eSign: Pricing and options. It more closely matched DocuSign's product, but eSign has far more options and it's overall easier to use.

Lauraine
President in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Best value and product for esignature

Kommentare: My experience has been wonderful. I needed a software that was HIPAA compliant, affordable and easy to use. I could not find another one to accomplish the same things at this price. The competitors would not give a Business Associate Agreement unless and Enterprise Plan was selected which tend to be pricey.

Esigning is a snap. The signatures are secure. The portal is easy to use. You can set this up in minutes and customize to fit your business needs. Customer service is readily available but the only time I call is when I want to modify a form and I have questions. The chat customer service is very responsive and helps you immediately. When I had some ideas for my business and I had some more advanced questions, I was put in touch with the specialists and had my ideas implemented on the spot.

There is not much to dislike about this software. It is really easy to use.

Amit
Senior Manager - BPR in Indien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Best e-signature solution with all business perspective

Kommentare: With eSignGenie, I solved following Pain points of my company: -
1. Executing all our contract workflows majorly through eSignGenie within the scope of the land of the law;
2. Using easy-to-config APIs, we've automated the workflows;
3. Set of industry-standard feature set, we have eliminated the dependencies on the human intervention.
The benefits that I'd.
1. Improved productivity;
2. Kept the cost under control, beyond the industry standards.

eSignGenie shall improvise the Support System by including more ways to approach them to expedite the resolutions or seek extended help for custom requirements.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RightSignature, Adobe Acrobat Sign, DocuSign, HelloSign, eSignly und PandaDoc

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Foxit eSign: 1. Ease of use and decision making (Dashboard, Templatization, and Workflows); 2. Exceptionally adaptable to customer needs (API); 3. Exceptionally cost-effective.

Nikhil
Nikhil
Sales Manager in Indien

Decent, gets the job done with not too many bells and whistles

Kommentare: Good, I'd suggest it , if you're working with a limited budget.

I like the fact that it has a follow-up option. Esign genie is a no frills software that does as it says, the use of the interface requires no extra study or training. Its simple and effective.

I dislike the user interface, when sending contracts , i.e the last stage of the deal, the interface could be better, i feel, other than that, in terms of features, i have no worries.

Antwort von eSign Genie

Hi Nikhil, Thank you for taking the time to review eSign Genie! You are on our "Pay-As-You-Go" plan which comes with 5 free Documents. This is a great option for many of our customers. Although this free version of our software has a limited feature set; you get access to our industry leading security that meets the most demanding compliances (HIPAA & CFR 21 Part 11). If you would like all the "Bells & Whistles" you can check out our "Professional" or "Business Premium" plans. We offer the most comprehensive industry leading features such as: white labeling, bulk send via excel upload, and online power forms that can be embedded into any hyperlink, button, website or application. Also, we are proud to announce a full refresh of the user interface. Please check out this blog post to see a teaser of our new screens: https://www.esigngenie.com/blog/esign-genie-releases-a-new-user-interface-experience-and-branding/ --> eSign Genie Customer Success Team

Dylan
Dylan
Tour Manager in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet effective eSignature platform

Kommentare: Very satisfied.

Ease of setting up and modifying templates, and tracking execution while sending reminders are excellent features

Modification of templates could be a little easier.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HelloSign und PandaDoc

Warum Foxit eSign gewählt wurde: Logging in to Adobe Sign was a permanent headache (kept getting sent to the wrong log-in portal) and customer support was close to useless.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Adobe Acrobat Sign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Foxit eSign: Simplicity of use, reasonable price-tag.

Antwort von AccountSight

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Dylan, Glad to hear you are enjoying the reminder and tracking features when sending your documents from eSign Genie. We would be glad to help you with your templates and any other queries you might have. Could you email us your review at cs@esigngenie.info so we can get in touch? Thank you.

BERNARD
BERNARD
EVP Information Systems in USA

Excellent Electronic Document Management Software

Kommentare: The eSign Cloud allows us to use it in the field with low bandwidth. Our users cannot function without eSign Genie.

This software is very easy to use, the help is plain and simple. The help desk people know their product. We asked for customizations that came back in a few weeks. No other software vendors were willing to customize. The cost per document soon pays for the cost of the software. We can move documents directly into our imaging system.

The mobile apps took some time to complete. We had both Androids and Apple products. We wanted both apps completed before we started to use each.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Warum Foxit eSign gewählt wurde: No customization, using java-script left us open for hacking and viruses.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Foxit eSign: CUSTOMIZATIONS

Doug
Health and Safety Manager in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of eSign Genie

Kommentare: We are a multi-location business with some services (HR, Health and Safety, Fleet Management, Accounting) based out of one location. E-Sign Genie lets us eliminate a lot of paper flowing between our various branches. We use E-Sign Genie to have employees sign Offers of Employment, new hire documents (tax documents, policy sign off's etc.) and health and safety orientation documents.

Software has an intuitive interface, is very easy to learn and when there were features that I did not understand immediately customer support was always available immediately to assist and answered every question I had clearly and without relying on jargon.

Editing an existing template requires a user to upload the entire template again. If substantial changes to base document have been made the various eSign fields that "overlay" the document no longer align and it means the user has to start from scratch and layout a whole new series of fields. Some of our templates utilized over 100 fields so it is a time consuming project if we decide to change a template.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PandaDoc

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Foxit eSign: Price and functionality.

Antwort von eSign Genie

Hi Doug, We have a feature where you can easily replace the underlying PDF document. It is called "Replace with New PDF File" under the "More Actions" menu. All the 100+ fields that you created will stay in place and you will be able to replace the underlying PDF document. If you would like live training on this feature please feel free to call us and make an appointment: (408) 560-3900 --> eSign Genie Customer Success Team

Melissa
Founder, Co-Owner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

I like the ease and user friendly way the software is structured. It makes navigating around the software very easy.

We have some issues occasionally where settings and functionality were difficult.

Warum Foxit eSign gewählt wurde: HIPAA compliant platform

Zuvor genutzte Software: signNow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Foxit eSign: Price, customer service, free trial allowed me to use first to compare.

Regina
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

eSign is very affordable.

Kommentare: Quick, easy and affordable. If you are a small business as we are, then it's perfect and not as expensive as DocuSign.

It's been very easy and intuitive to use and allows me to get documents to our clients immediately for quicker responses. Everything is easy to use and straightforward. Customer service is very responsive as well.

Not much, really. A few things can be confusing at the beginning, but as soon as you know how it works, there are really no issues.

Jessamine
Customer Service Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product, Fantastic Price

The entire platform is very user-intuitive and easy to set up. I've used multiple E-sign softwares (set up and end-user) and eSign Genie is by far the easiest from an Administrative standpoint. On top of that, the Product/Account Management team is friendly and very easy to work with. I know I can email our AM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at any time and he will get back to me quickly.

I would love to be able to go in and edit my online forms that we use from our Templates. The template function is great, but sometimes it would be nice to not create a new online form if I messed up on the CC'd emails, etc. But this is very minor and has not had any impact on our ability to use the software.

Managing Director in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

service above and beyond!

Kommentare: I have used different e-signature sites for the past couple of years. Not a big user, dozen or so times a year. I have a small real estate business so I need to have leases signed etc.
There are 3 areas that distinguish one e-signature provider from another in my experience: price, customer service quality and availability, and site security.
In these three elements, eSign Genie is superb and superior to all others I have tried.
For site security, they have more built-in layers of protection and precautionary measures than their competitors (this does make their software slightly more complex to work with, but it's not hard to pick it up)
For price, they offer paid packages, as all others do, but they also provide a free option. I'm sure it doesn't have the bells and whistles of the paid packages, but it does the trick just fine for simple documents signings ' and free is a great price. For that alone they deserve to be applauded.
But what really sets these guys apart, is their standard of customer service. Truly impressive. Quick example of this.
I sent out a document. Notifications came in as the tenants signed. Then a notification saying the document is executed available for download. I open my account and the document is there, along with a separate security certificate, which I opened first. I then opened the executed document. Only to find it was blank of any signatures!
So I either have to re-send the document to my 4 tenants and tell them to sign again. Or I can try to reach out to customer service and ask what happened here and can you pull my document out of cyberspace?
Now this is happening on a Saturday morning mind you. As I hope not bother my tenants, I decide give their customer service a try. Sent an email, thinking I might hear back from someone on Monday with what can be done.
Couple hours later I get a reply from eSign Genie. Mahender Bist writes to say our technicians are checking into this, give some time please before you re-send your document.
The next day, Sunday now!, I get another email from Mahender. Our technicians have recovered your document and discovered what caused your glitch. Please check your account and thanks for your business.
First time user, free user, writing customer service on a Saturday, problem resolved on Sunday.
So no Mahender, it's me that wishes to say thanks - to you and your team for your astounding service standards and fabulous software service provisions.

Amanda
Business Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great Service

eSign Genie offers competitive pricing for businesses needing HIPAA compliant signatures. Unlike Adobe, I was easily able to get a BAA and more than enough documents to meet my needs. On top of it, their onboarding and customer service is super helpful and outstanding. I just completed all my annual updates and eSign Genie made it super easy. I will be continuing to use their services moving forward!

The only thing I don't like is that if I edit a document, I have to recreate the template. Not sure if there's much room around this.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Acrobat Sign

Warum Foxit eSign gewählt wurde: Finances, ease of obtaining HIPAA compliance

Zuvor genutzte Software: Adobe Acrobat Sign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Foxit eSign: More documents for less money, ease of customer service.