Über LivePlan

Ein einfaches Finanz-Dashboard für dein Unternehmen. Erstelle intelligente Budgets und Verkaufsziele, verfolge deinen Plan. Kann mit QBO und Xero synchronisiert werden.

Erfahre mehr über LivePlan

This program walked me through my process and made it as easy as possible to navigate and formulate my strategies. I found other models very difficult, this made business plan wring easy.

I struggled with the financial forecast section. I'm bad with numbers, and really just this part in general, so a little more instruction around this area would have been nice.

Bewertungen zu LivePlan

LivePlan hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 133 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LivePlan bereits verwendet?

Zelda
Zelda
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Creates A Professional and Impressive Business Plan

Kommentare: It's a real Business Plan Software --After filling in information, you get to pick a professional colorful cover to add that finishing touch. The finish product is professional, complete with data, graphs and ready to present to any bank or lender as well as executive staff.

I like the fact that I don't have to think about the parts of a professional business plan; the software has it all laid out in the order it should be written along with sample templates to use for almost every type business.

There is not anything I can think of that I don't like about this software.

Antwort von Palo Alto Software

Thank you very much for the feedback, Zelda - we greatly appreciate it!

Reid
Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Summary of Live Plan

Kommentare: My experience has been very good and I have appreciated their

Although we use excel to initiate the process - we always end up placing things within Live Plan

Generally going out 5 years is more than fine with projections. However, we did have a situation where we brought a new division in 2 years later and we need to combine it with the original plan and would have liked it going 6 or even 7 years.

Salvatore
Salvatore
Owner in Australien
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Why is the truth not being told about this program??

Kommentare: They are trying but they are not being honest with consumers and that's a pitty. Borderline digital scam as its more about controlling their 'image' in the digital space rather then providing a good service.

It has a great core structure and the potential to be a highly relevant tool.

It does not function well with Xero. If you are not inside the American corporate system you should NOT be using this software. Regardless of what sales teams are saying or what is being pushed by digital teams. This software is another example of forced coercion by the American corporate machine. The site is not user friendly in Australia against our taxation and terminology. The Xero sync does not work I have logged 100s of hours in this system trying to make it work but it's just not user friendly for an every day person like it is touting.

Daniel
Daniel
Owner in Polen
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall looked great at first, but then disappointing details.

Kommentare: We used the software for a couple of years but in the end decided to move to another provider.

The visual reports and ability to write business plans within a set framework

Lack of customization of reports and struggling with a few areas such as payroll and fixed assets.

Laurie
Laurie
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Planning Software for a Small Start-Up

Kommentare: LivePlan helped me create a workable, realistic strategic plan. After one year in business, I revisited the plan and saw that my projections on revenue, margins and start up costs were spot on, thanks in part to this great software tool. I recommended it it to several prospective bakery owners as a well-priced tool to start turning their dream into a viable business reality.

Live Plan was perfect for my needs - it helped me shape my strategic plan and think through my start-up capital requirements and revenue projections. I loved that it gave me some industry benchmarks and suggested budget items (like employee payroll liabilities) I hadn't thought of. The templates were also very helpful to show me what a plan should look like.

I didn't like that the software didn't highlight at the beginning how to coordinate between my LivePlan line items and my Quick Bookls like items. It made using the review feature (to compare projections with performance) more difficult to use.

Antwort von Palo Alto Software

Thank you so much for the feedback Laurie - we greatly appreciate it!

Jeremy
Jeremy
Vice President, North American Operations in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Shocking service.

Kommentare: It was a great experience with LivePlan. They have a clean and attractive user interface with helpful guidance. The customer service is shockingly amazing. I requested one payment refund after not using it in over a year and it was super quick and easy. Highly recommend this software.

It's clean, attractive, and easy-to-use.

It is subscription based and not cheap, however, I was shocked at how quickly and easily they refunded and cancelled my subscription after my request since I had not used it in over a year (Thanks Chris!)

Indraneel
Indraneel
CEO and Co-Founder in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best software for making business plan

Kommentare: It has been a great experience to create business plans on the fly and also to track the actual results against your plan

- Very easy and flexible software - Its an excellent software for making business plan without the hassles of learning excel formula - Very easy depiction of balance sheet and P&L statement and auto generation

- There is absolutely nothing I don't like about this software

Allan
Allan
Marketing / Wine Club Manager
Wein und Spirituosen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Absolutely the stand-out business plan writing / sales forcasting / start-up tool available.

Kommentare: I've checked out no fewer than 10 other options. This is by far the most simple, the most user friendly, and the most feature-rich option out there. It's not only the cleanest and best-working (no bugs!), but it actually gives you the tools you need to cover a wide variety of business planning needs. Given the range of functionality (for example, you can do month-by-month sales forecasting for 36 months at the basic price level - something that most other services charge you an arm and a leg to upgrade tiers to gain access to), no other software comes close to this. And the final output of the business plan is SO CLEAN. A nice variety of example plans are available, and the "guided" element of going step-by-step is really actually helpful (instead of prohibitive, as I've found some guided software just takes you too far away from what you should really be focusing your time on).

Price is very affordable Extremely rich feature set Very flexible Easiest and cleanest user interface Fantastic examples Rich and clean output

This software really only seems to lack a timeline option - you can't custom map a gantt chart for your project timeline. I had to go to another piece of software to get this element in place. But I used LivePlan for the rest of the business plan.

Renea
Renea
President in USA

My Go To Software For My Clients

Kommentare: The ability to provide a workable and successful business plan.

I can produce a business plan for my clients extremely quick using LivePlan. I have used it on startups and other business types, in different industries.

The template choices and overall look and feel of the templates I would like to see improved much more.

Trevor
Trevor
Ceo in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great

Very easy to put together a professional business plan and slide deck for investor presentations.

Monthly fee. Expensive during times we weren't actually using it

Antwort von Palo Alto Software

Thanks for taking the time to review LivePlan, we really appreciate it Trevor!

Pasha
Ceo in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

The only business planning software that gets the job done

Kommentare: It took a few attempts to put together a business plan, but it worked out.

This is all-in-one software that helps you organize thoughts, data, expectations and organize everything in a meaningful way that helps you plan, budget and forecast.

It’s needed at the beginning, but not later.

Karen
CFO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LivePlan is an excellent business planning solution

I love the output of LivePlan. The business plans and one-pagers look clean, modern, and professional. It's very simple to enter information about our business into LivePlan, and the software asks great questions.

If you already have a separate financial model or set of financial projections for your company, it can be difficult to enter them into LivePlan.

Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

This as a complete scam

Kommentare: Service seemed generic and automated. No personalization or attention to care.

I did the 35 day trial...thinking it was just a trial. The catch is that they will charge you $180.00 and if you contest it, they will not refund you. This product was not easy to use and it's interface wasn't clear so I didn't use it at all. I'm out $180.00 because they care more about money than the quality of services or customer care.

I dislike that they seem more concerned about money than service.

Sandy
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Excellent Business Plan Writing and Easy Forecast Models

Kommentare: Overall the software excellent. I wish I could get my customers to utilize it more on a consistent basis.

LivePlan takes you through the process of writing a business plan and putting together financial forecasts in an easy, step-by-step manner. Built in benchmarks are great for planning and analysis. The Pitch is excellent for summarizing the focus of any business. QuickBooks integration and Financial Dashboards are outstanding tools for tracking actual vs. budgeted income and expenses. The milestones are perfect for keeping everyone on task.

Could have better interface and step-by-step instructions for the assets and liabilities - how the items in QBO relate to LivePlan. The financial portion of the plan could be better formatted when printing.

Rosario
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cash flow Companion

Kommentare: The cash flow report showed me how much funding we would need, and when, in order to keep the doors open.

LivePlan gave me the answer I needed to make that go, no go decision to even start a new business by showing me the cash flow I needed, not only to start up but also to operate the business month after month.

LivePlan totally met all our needs. The bank loan officer said it was one of the best business plans they have seen, and wished every applicant could submit such a professional document.

Antwort von Palo Alto Software

Thanks so much Rosario, we really appreciate you taking the time to review LivePlan!

Jan
Cfo in Niederlande
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Live plan review EE , not to short

Kommentare: Error free budgetting

User friendly, structured, easy to deploy

Inflexibel, not exportable to Excel, output too rigid structured

Dave
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Terrible Support...

Kommentare: Nearly impossible to get good support.. And nearly impossible to cancel the account once you decide to do so..

Good vision.

Antwort von Palo Alto Software

Hi Dave, We're very sorry that you were not satisfied with our customer support. Our team here in Oregon strives to provide direct and quick support for any of our customers needs, via phone, chat, online, and email communication. I'd like to personally offer to follow-up to help alleviate your issues. Based on our call records, we see that someone from your company was able to get through with a question about account cancellation, and successfully cancelled the account less than an hour later. If there's anything else we can do to provide even better support, we would appreciate the opportunity to provide what you need. In general, from the LivePlan tool to our individual customer service interactions, we make it our mission to help small businesses succeed. Again, we hate to hear of your difficulty, and hope to quickly and conveniently solve your issues. Thanks, and we hope to hear an update soon, Dave, --The LivePlan Tem

Katie
Chiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: I have been complimented several times on how neat and precise my business plan is. I have already recommended this to others in my field and will continue to in the future.

This software was easy to use and easy to understand. The introductory videos helped with all aspects of setting up a business plan. The tools, including other business plan templates, were very beneficial.

I really didn’t have any complaints. I’m not the best with electronics and technology and this was very easy to access and use.

Antwort von Palo Alto Software

Thanks for the great feedback Katie - we greatly appreciate it!

Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LivePlan - Good Features, Maybe too many

Importing data was very easy. Linking accounts saved a lot of time with data entry. Also, it gives many options for reports and integrates with most other major financial software providers.

The cost for where I am at. I don't use it enough to absorb the cost, but if it's a revenue generating component of the services a business provides it would be a useful tool.

Richard
Managing Directore in Thailand
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good software

Kommentare: awesome

thorough software highly recommended by myself

don't use it enough my problem not yours

Antwort von Palo Alto Software

Thanks for your feedback Richard!

Armando
CEO in Dominikanische Republik
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Short term forecast

Kommentare: Strategic planning is very good, but the formats could be better.

i like the easy way the tool helps to achieve a plan.

The short term planning is not that easy. I would like a tool for cashflow planning.

Charlotte
Writing Consultant in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Business Plan Writing

Kommentare: See above

I could use it as an outline for writing my client's business plan.

I haven't used it enough to say what I liked least. It would be nice to have an option to just do a one time purchase without automatic renewal. I only sought out the software for ease of use to create client business plans. Keeping my account active in the long run was a waste of money because my amount of usage did not justify the monthly spending.

Grace
owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Made a daunting task simple

Kommentare: Prepared a plan to seek a SBA loan

Very easy to use and love the way it formats the plan. I also liked how you could customize the sections. Love the examples content in each section too.

The forecasting function was a little hard to figure out. It would be nice if you could apply a percentage increase/decrease instead of putting actual amount in.

Iliana
Iliana
Co-Founder in El Salvador
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I Loved this software to get my ideas off the ground

Kommentare: Positive. Once we wrote out a business plan for a project that never got off the ground. I was grateful. Had we not developed the business plan - we would have gone into a very unprofitable venture.

I think this is a great guide to get you in the planning aspect of any business. It forces you to go through the process and make sure you have clarity in your ideas, so that it all fits together nicely and aligns well.

I had a hard time going back to the plan - and comparing how i was doing in the forecast. I think that in any project one is extremely positive at getting the right results easily, but that is not the case in reality. That is not the plans fault though.

Richie
Executive in UK
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of usec

Kommentare: Helped to establish the base ability to understand running costs in good detail.

Found it to be simple easy and suitable yet very profound covering all aspects

I suppose the only negative i think of is the price and even that is not bad for what you get.