Easy menu, easy to use

Margit B.
client manager
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reminds me of the priority tasks in my day's work today

Vorteile: The software is easy to use because it is logical and easy.
The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

Nachteile: The software does not show the content of the contract. It does not indicate which equipment is a contract with the client, does not show the latest transactions and does not show the valuation and the terms of the contract. Does not show customer balance. The filtration system is a bit complicated or not enough to teach us. For me, filtering is difficult. If you mark Make Task done, you will have to create a new reminder for yourself - it disturbs that there will be additional movement for me in this regard.
The most disappointing is the fact that you do not see the contents of the agreement.

Scoro Review

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Persoanl Trainer
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My over all experience has been very good with good customer support especially in setting up the system to suit my needs.

Vorteile: Scoro Review.
As one of the most disorganised people around I have found Scoro very useful. Although I don’t have a big team to run I find the connectivity of Scoro helps me in the day to day running of my business.
The Dashboard gives me a quick overview of what is happening and what I need to do that day.
I find especially useful the quotes and invoicing. I was notoriously bad at keeping track of invoices before, now with this system I have all the information I need there in front of me. This has been a tremendous help. It is useful to see instantly the figures for income and outstanding debt.
The Calendar works well as does the Task section, which sends me timely reminders of things I have to do coming to me via email. I have found in the past that I don’t always look at my diary to see what I have to do that day.
I have used it for marketing via Mail Chimp and that worked well and was easy to set up even though I am not the best at IT.
Although I am normally a visual person liking bright colours, I find this system much better than say Drop Task . The information is clear and easy to read when you scan the information quickly. Which lets face Most of us do when we are busy.

Nachteile: Contacts can be hard to find. I find on a few of my contacts they seem to disappear. I am not sure why.

Great tool for assorment, selling and general analysis

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Laura K.

Kommentare: Before we were using Excel. The comparison is enormous:
- work efficiency has risen tremendously
- "forgetting" or "loosing" offers on paper has dropped to 0
- can always keep an eye on what has been done, what is in the process etc.
- all data (clients, assortment, purchase history) is in one general system together

Vorteile: Client-based quick access to purchase history and same order possibility with just a few cliks.
Category and sub-category segmentation possibilities, which makes it easier for other users to select suitable products for selling.
Able to see sales margin% while composing quotes and deciding upon possible discounts.
Possibility to link all active projects dierctly to the weekly/montly calendar --> providing a complete overview of th schedule ahead. NB! Possibility to activate active projects only for the employees involved (not everyone!).

Nachteile: Unable to delete expired data once some previous action has been taken.
Sometimes you need to apply too many filters before you get the data you require.
Unable to change description or other data on the invoice, that does not affect the sum, once the payment has been transferred (it becomes locked in the system).

One of very few that receive all 5 star!

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Roman Z.
Senior Consultant: Operations management and Lean
Unternehmensberatung

Kommentare: Ready day 1 to automate our business processes, both main that bring money in and supportive , eg reminders for unpaid bills; time tracking, labor cost tracking, calendar oversight vs resource, mobile phone usage, integration with other platforms.

Vorteile: Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on. Also comfortable to use with smalls screen devices as interface is restructured and you still see all your data but in an optimised screens - very handy for smartphones.

Nachteile: just 2 things come to my mind after extensive use for 1+ year.
1. Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really annoys.
2. sales pipeline does not track time when status of quote was changed, so no way to know how long did quote spend in each status, eg. time from contact to deal closed is 4 weeks, from them 1 week for quote preparation, 2 weeks for customer feedback etc.

Scoro - Business management Software

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
John M.
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Syzygy has used Scoro to manage our workflow, CRM and billing for a couple of years now. We found them after two painful and unsuccessful experiences with software that promised the earth but just did not have the flexibility to be able to adapt to what we and having tried two other platforms wasting time and money. The onboarding experience and the service provided since we have been using it has been brilliant throughout - there are real people at the end of the phone or on skype that go above an beyond to help us fully utilise their software. This is so unusual in this industry which is a shame in one sense, but a great USP for Scoro

Vorteile: The flexibility to be able to adapt the platform in a huge variety of ways to work for us - as opposed to us having to 'fit' into someone else's system. Also the integrations with Xero, which works very well and Mail Chimp. The way that Scoro gives us a single platform to manage CRM, billing, work flow tracking and management is brilliant.

Nachteile: This is being picky, and with Scoro's regular updates I see this is in the pipeline, but developing Gantt Charting would be really helpful.

Learning an getting effective with Scoro takes time - but eventually, it will pay off!

Project Manager - Sales and Marketing
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good overview of the project together with project members, how they are performing, how much time has spent, all the relevant documents in one place etc. Basically, it will give the user a very good overview what is going on and how much time it takes.

Vorteile: The best thing about Scoro is the detailness. Sometimes, administrative time spent in Scoro will take a lot of time, but on the other hand, it will gather together all the necessary elements of the project that are needed to evaluate the process. It is a great tool for managing the team by giving tasks. Very cool feature is the smart e-mail that will keep the important information outsourced from the company mailbox - also, You can simply connect the e-mails to certain projects so You will have all essential parts of the project in one bucket.

Nachteile: It is a bit tricky to learn the software quickly. Also, there are some obstructive steps e.g. automation of filling the form blanks takes a lot of time.

The first CRM/BMS I have fallen in love from the first sight

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Marius J.
Deputy Director
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were looking for CRM/BMS for a long time (more than 5 years), and personally I have tested/checked many of variaous systems. When I have got a SCORO ad and opened preview - something inside me told that this should be definitely what we were looking for. After couple of months we purchased licenses. Onboardin passed very smoothly, and literally we have started to use it and enjoy since a first login. For our small company it is real helper - everything is in the place and if/when somebody is absent (either for vacation or some other reasons) - it is easy to track and make undone tasks of absent person.
Sales chain is a big WOW - very easy to process offers/orders/purchase orders and Invoices (with an option of tracking unpaido ones).
That's it. Though we use not all of features from Ultimate package, but there are plans to transfer more processes to Scoro from other systems we still use paralelly.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Perfect interface and document relations in the sale chain
Adaptable
Configurable
Feature requests are implemented in a reasonable terms

Nachteile: The biggest problem currently - there is no line numbers at the proposal, and as far as I was informed - no quick solution for this
Price (especially for bigger enterprises) - as heard from potential customers....

High performing crm and work management software

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Daniel B.
Innovation Coach
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CRM for a small consulting company, integrated and semi-automated quoting and invoicing.
Agile task, time and project management in a self-organized team.

Vorteile: The combination of CRM (including invoicing) and work management (including tasks, projects, time tracking) is rare. Scoro integrates the different solutions very well and offers external integrations to include accounting as well. We haven't tried that last one yet, but we will at some point.
The CRM is down-to-earth and highly customizable. Task management and time tracking seems to be geared towards IT service providing companies, but again, it's customizable and works in different industries and companies.
Not our original focus, but very helpful nonetheless, are the reporting functions. The more we use the system, the more data we can analyze with only a few clicks. Reports for work time and utilization and for the pipeline give us valuable insights into our business.

Nachteile: The onboarding package was an obstacle at first; we haven't used the entire package either, but that may have to do more with the specific conditions of our company.
Project management is still missing a few interesting features. Budgeting and reporting works well, but when working with agile methods, you'll miss a project-specific Kanban board / backlog and burndown charts. Support staff is usually very helpful though, and they seem to appreciate input regarding new functions.

Scoro - simple, but good. Simply good!

Account manager

Kommentare: Overall I think that Scoro is quite a good option to use as an everyday sales and CRM tool. It's simple enough for even those not really familiar with computers and programs. On the other hand it has possibilities to get the job not only done but done well.

Vorteile: + easy to use
+ really good overview about companies, offers, contacts etc
+ possible to add bookmarks (making the program quick and comfortable to use)
+ possible to personalize program (front page view, client list view etc)

Nachteile: - too many updates!!! sometimes I think there's a guy working in Scoro who has to make up an update no matter what. find him something else to do :)

A CRM that grows with your company

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Anita S.
CSO
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We evaluated two CRM applications that could meet our company's requirements. One of the raisons we selected Scoro was that it was easy to manage several pricelists in different currencies. We are sending our invoices with Scoro and this process is easy to manage. The User Interface is uncluttered and all users can organize their own dashboard according to their specific needs.

Nachteile: Company users that were de-activated by the administrator still show up in the list of users. It's a minor thing but could lead to some confusion.

Perfect when you get used to it

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Liene M.
Media Agencies Sales Director

Kommentare: In general, it seems that we have not even worked so far. Now we are at a more professional level, customer lists are organized and understandable, accounting is transparent. Communication with the client can be traced throughout the course of the relationship.

Vorteile: 368/5000
Easily monitor my time consumption at work.
It is very easy to monitor the dynamics of relationships with the client.
Never miss important things.
I know what my colleagues are doing and where they are.
We have gone through a new level of offer preparation.
Accounting supervision is available to everyone, you can see the status of each client-whether he delayed payment, whether the invoice was sent, etc.
Available from any device with Internet access

Nachteile: It takes some time to understand the program and its features.
Sometimes the orientation between the sections is similar to the maze :)

CRM system

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Raimonds S.
Country Manager
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: First of all, it is project control and ability to see the future market potential. This tool first of all was meant to be as helping tool fore sales persons but it is also good tool for budgeting and future planning by segments and customer groups. It also helps us to keep up with our customers.

Vorteile: Before I found Scoro I already had experience with couple other CRM softweres and Scoro was the one which allow me to develop this CRM according to my needs. Besides my company was one of the first customers of Scoro so I was able not only see how it was in begining but also how Scoro was developing constantly to become one of the most "easy to work with" systems to improve daily sales. The most what I like about Scoro from early beggining was that it does not force You to use something standartized but allow You to organize it according Your needs and daily processes. This CRM system allows me to solve different important issues to improve my project control and sales overall. After my suggestion this CRM was implemented not only by other sister companies but also by several partners of our company and are established as really helpful tool to conduct projects and also help sales personal to improve their abilities and skills.

Nachteile: As a new developing system no always all my wishes can be implemented by 100% but it is sort of understandable.

Scoro software

Kadri H.
key account manager
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used Scoro in two mediacompanies and i am very used to it. This software is very easy to use- all my database about my list of companies are all together, so with one click i can find the one i need to do my price offers. In the Calendar i can mark all important meetings and Scoro does not let me forget them. To Do list is also very good thing, because it helps me to keep order in my doings and with that i never have to worry that something will be done at the last moment.

Vorteile: Everything is understandable and so it is very easy to learn how to use.

Nachteile: I don´t have anything that i don´t like about this software.

Advertising agency with Scoro

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Roman L.

Kommentare: Lithuanian support is very nice and profesional, everytime helps us when we have any questions. In one place (Scoro) we can organize lots of team jobs, and less use other system programs. Some features what is very need: team chat and file sharing system and mobile aplication more user friendly.

Vorteile: Our company like most that we can plan jobs by day, we see what jobs is overdued, what is lost, what we should do today and plan work for designer and programmer by job planner. It easy to use invoices, offer and proformas with tasks, and we never loose this information.

Nachteile: Best thing is invoicing and proforming system what we can easy to generate, send reminders, place task to collegues from email to scoro.

Super good sales manager tool

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Sales Manager

Kommentare: Experience is good - customer support is fast and effective, all the problems are resolved. The program is functional enough, good functions are constantly being added. I can not wish a better program.

Vorteile: It's very important for me as a sales manager to analyze sales from every angle and Scoro allows it.

Nachteile: I do not like the constant updating that has been forced on everybody. Updates are great, but let me choose. For example, the environment font was changed. Why? A little thing, but I'd rather like to change and choose things myself.

Surprisingly broad functionality

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Head Of Sales

Kommentare: I can manage my remote sales teams in real time. Our sales meetings are short and efficient. We make informed decisions on marketing spending and new sales hires and sales performance.

Vorteile: In one service I can have sales pipeline, invoices and dashboards. It is single solution that I need for my small company. It is web based, so I and my teams can access it from everywhere.

Nachteile: There is no offline mode. It is suitable for one of group companies (equipment rental) so all group companies except one is using Scoro.

Scoro

Kadri carmen S.
Assistant, Member of the Board
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to manage projects with Scoro. At the same time I can keep my eye on company's overall situation. And it is accessible from every device.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is difficult to find where I can change the settings and answers form the help team take a while. It is not possible to phone them but some issues are difficult to explain written. I write them my problem just to get an answer in several hours asking for some specification and so on. It takes too much time.

Scoro for a Service & Sales Company

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Jonas H.
Operations Assistant
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think it is really good value for money. But there are a few glitches which need to be sorted out.

Vorteile: It is really great value for money. There are a lot of features that help for sales including a good Invoices/Purchases feature. You can easily track projects and leave notes, adjust budgets, add tasks, add bills & invoices related to projects.

Nachteile: The software is very hard to get to understand, especially when just integrating it into a company for the first time. There is also no direct number for Scoro support. There are occasional glitches which means non-essential information can sometimes disappear & then re-appear.

Fantastic - it has been transformational in helping us be more in control of our business

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Jodie G.
Founder, Executive Coach & Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Control of our service business from end to end

Vorteile: It is SO intuitive, the app is excellent, the customer support is superb - we have been completely impressed with our account manager and the way in which she has worked with us to make Scoro an amazing success for our company. They has been so professional, utterly helpful in every way and a problem solver never a blocker. Congratulations on having such a wonderful person on your team for such a brilliant product. Since starting to use Scoro, I have recommended it to 3 people and will continue to do so.

Nachteile: The expenses section needs to become more sophisticated to be able to handle multi currency expenses being scanned and captured against a project and flow then into XERO.

A one-stop-shop solution for any modern business

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Miha A.
Head of Marketing / Client Service
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Task and project management, proposal pipeline, finance, time tracking, monitoring employee efficiency - you name it. The best part is it's all happening on the same platform.

Vorteile: Scoro can adapt to just about any workflow. I really appreciate how the platform was developed by listening to user's needs, which results in a very flexible (albeit complex) platform.

Nachteile: The UI requires you to be a seasoned PM software expert and has a steep learning curve. But once you set it all up, it's more or less smooth sailing from then on. Also, the onboarding team was very helpful in assisting us set up the platform.

Powerful and customizable

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Tommaso V.

Vorteile: The possibility to link all sort of activities, contacts, projects, quotes, invoices between them in order to always have a clear view of dependecies. It is also very customizable and flexible.

Nachteile: Very few things. One example is that we would like to easily see remaining amounts to be invoiced in a quote when we need to issue partial invoices. This would be particularly useful when making sales reports.

User-friendly and flexible

Maarja R.
Sales Representative

Kommentare: Better information flow between all the different project participants

Vorteile: Scoro is very easy to use and it enables to customise different features according to the specific needs of the company. Furthermore, it aggregates several important operations - project management, sales, purchasing, managing suppliers, partners and clients . All this helps to do daily tasks faster and more efficiently.

Nachteile: We have experienced some problems regarding the integration with our accounting program - some functions work and others do not which forces us to do some extra work. Also you have to approach creatively to some aspect of Scoro when the company deals in different fields f.e production and maintenance or manufacturing and resale.

Scoro feedback

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
manager
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: just a positive experience, great that there is a program that helps mid-level professionals in their daily work!

Vorteile: given that I use this program every day, it is very convenient, easy to read and understand for anyone. customer tracking, project management, invoicing - all in one program that works online, which means I can go to work and do my things anywhere in the world

Nachteile: As soon as the program was installed, we made some corrections that were necessary for our company, and since then the program has been continuously improved and updated. there are no minuses

Seems really user friendly at functional at first, but kind off lets you down later.

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Dmitrij S.
Marketing specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's fine. It does the job. Could be a lot better though.

Vorteile: I like how fresh and clean the display looks, the calendar is great, really easy to use and was quite easy to link to our registration on our homepage.

Nachteile: The reports section. The reports are EXTREMELY limited. You have to constantly think of ways to trick the system by adding extra things then filtering it in a very awkward way. Some report are just impossible to come up with. For example, we are a hearing aid center and use Scoro to track patients and sales and we have this thing called a binaural rate (how many customers wear 1 hearing aid versus how many customers wear 2) and even with the help of customer support this report was impossible to come up with.

Really easy to make invoices and keep an eye on them also easy to make offers and oversee out client

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Jaana U.
Sales Manager

Kommentare: Easy to oversee my clinets, projects, invoices and offers. Makes my job faster

Vorteile: Most I like the fact that I can convert my offers to clients straight into invoices after the offer is approved and also send it straight from scoro to my clints with just few clicks.

Nachteile: At first adding new projects was confusing and also the adding of new products. Deleting old un usable contacts at once in large quantaties.