Über PostScan Mail

Eine Lösung für die Poststellenverwaltung, die Unternehmen beim Scannen, Hochladen und Versenden von Briefen, Paketen, Zeitschriften und Postkarten an Kunden unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über PostScan Mail

Very simple and easy way for Expats to quickly receive, view , read and forward their mail while living abroad. A very reasonably priced service with great customer support.

When you forward your mail, and the system asks you to select a carrier, the user experience provides you absolutely NO indication of the costs associated with the various carriers.

Bewertungen zu PostScan Mail

PostScan Mail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 114 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PostScan Mail bereits verwendet?

Oscar
Oscar
Engineer in Nigeria
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective remote postmail management.

Postscan mail eliminates the need to manage our US mailbox physically . Without being physically present in the united states ,we have been able to receive mails sent to our postbox digitally ,and pass instructions on what to with them via the Postscan mail team.

We have been able to manage our US mailbox remotely. I have no complaints whatsoever as this service makes perfect sense.

Michelle
Office Administrator in
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Post Scan Mail's "Virtual Mailbox" is the BEST!

Kommentare: I can't say enough about how much I love PostScan Mail and the convenience of having all my mail delivered to my virtual mailbox. PostScan Mail weeds out all the junk mail and lets me see my mail usually within 24 hours of delivery from the USPS and any other carrier I get packages from. I then decide if I want it opened and the contents scanned or if I want it shredded or even just stored in my mailbox. I researched a few virtual mail forwarding companies before I chose Post Scan Mail and what I found in my research that makes Post Scan Mail stand out from the rest is not only their pricing, but they also provide excellent customer service. The few times I've called, I actually get a live person and not a recording. Once I had a minor discrepancy on my account so I called and explained this to the customer service rep who was very courteous and immediately processed my refund request. It was credited back to my card within 24 hours. Other companies nickle and dime and charge you outrageous fees for scanning and storage. Post Scan Mail is by far the best value and service available for virtual mail forwarding. I highly recommend Post Scan Mail to both individuals and to companies for all their mail receiving/forwarding as well as fully functional mail room needs.

Inexpensive, excellent customer service, user friendly and they have premium P.O. boxes available in all the major cities (i.e. Los Angles, Miami, New York, Dallas, etc) nationwide throughout the US.

They're closed on weekends, so no customer support is available on weekends.

Anwar
Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PostScan Mail System - User Friendly

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

This is not a past-tense question. We like the entire system of PostScan Mail.

We do not have any cons per say, however, we recommend that 90 days be lessened to 6 weeks for a person to resolve his/her account issues in order to have his/her respective account current.

Matthew
Designer in Thailand
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Post Scan Mail

Kommentare: Great I love it but add quicker processing time to other states and add a option to automatically recycle mail so I can avoid superfluous charges.

This software in indispensable to me, I used it for all my mail and wouldn't switch back to using a traditional mailbox, but theres improvements to be made.

The main con is the processing facility is in california, so my main address is california, meaning I pay california tax which is the highest in the country. I would much prefer to move my address to another lower tax state, but using the service and adding an address in another state adds days to the processing time and it's slow enough already, I have to use california. I don't want my address to be in California, I'm only there so I can see my mail faster. Also there's no option to automatically recycle physical mail, Post Scan Mail adds charges for mail you don't recycle, so you have sign in every couple weeks and click 'recycle' on all the mail. Its pointless cause I do it to every piece anyway and if I forget the bill is 10x higher.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Generally Love PostScan - just one big flaw

Kommentare: PostScan has allowed me to live abroad for the last 7 months and still be able to maintain personal and professional correspondence. I have a lot of freedom today because of PostScan, that I am eternally grateful for.

* Super easy and convenient * Love being able to delete mail I know will be junk * Love that I can forward on mail I know i need to have checked * Love the high quality scans of the documents, reading them is no problem, as is even using them for followup correspondence.

One time (admittedly it has only happened once) when I asked to have an important envelope scanned (from the CA state franchise board, correspondence for my business) someone else's mail was scanned instead. My mail was recovered - due to very responsive customer support - but that mail contained PPI ... and I'm hoping - rather than confirm that no one else saw it .... but can't really say for certain. I love your service - but that incident really reminded me what the risk is of having someone else scan and process my mail. If the scanners aren't careful other customers may see my PPI or I might inadvertently see theirs.

Eileen Moran
Eileen Moran
Marketing & Operations Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not the best solution

Kommentare: We needed a local mailbox that was accessible online since we have no central office and needed a virtual mailbox/address. They don't offer check deposit, they forward mail before scanning, they lose mail. It's cheap and the online dashboard is fairly easy to use - those are the good parts. Customer service is not very helpful and there is no one on site to talk to; just a centralized customer service. Since we had problems and have gotten credits in the past, the last time I had a big issue with the mailbox being closed for a week without notice, they told me that I couldn't get a credit since I had already had one in the past. So they can just screw up and there is no recourse. It's gotten slightly better lately which is why I gave them 3 stars instead of 2. As our company grows and we are getting more mail, we are going to change service providers. It's a pain to have to change your address on everything, and isn't at the top of our priority list now, but we will be switching companies.

The website is easy to use; price is low

Our mal sent to Newark, NJ, gets routed by mail to California and then scanned. We were not told this when we opened our account. If we need to forward it, then it's another two or three days more. It can take days and sometimes weeks and mail seems to get lost frequently. I try not to have any checks sent there and have resorted to having customers send them to my home address if they can't do ACH payments.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is so convenient for on the go

Kommentare: While out the country, on vacation or just not home is so easy to access all your important stuff, you are in control

PostScan Mail gave me step-by-step guidance on how to use the software and make sure I would use with out any issues.

So far it's been working great for me, I have no complaints

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All the features expected for a virtual mail box, plus fantastic Customer Service

Kommentare: PostScan Mail provides peace of mind for my mail. I know that they're reliable and trustworthy. In fact I'm more comfortable with them receiving my mail than receiving it myself! They have all the features I need from a virtual mailbox, specifically scanning and forwarding. Customer service has also been great to work with when I have the odd special request or technical question. I've tried a few other virtual mailbox providers, but none have been as good.

The ability to receive scanned copies of my snail mail, sent via email and downloadable in PDF format is really the core piece. Mail forwarding for things I need physically is also excellent. Finally, the customer service is really fantastic. They're responsive, and extremely helpful. Every time I contact support I'm impressed with the outcome.

The overall interface is a little dated and takes a bit to learn all the features. Not a showstopper, more a nice to have.

Owner in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good service for a reasonable price

Kommentare: So far after about 20 months, I really enjoy everything.

Their service is fast, reliable, and professional. Mail forwarding occurs very quickly and without delays. Scanning could be quicker, but is never too delayed, and the file quality is great.

I dislike being billed for storage. The fact that I can't set a rule to automatically recycle mail after x amount of time is irritating, because it eventually results in me paying for storage of the the piece of mail. Their web-based interface is slightly dated and is a bit slow to load, and performing multiple operations with selected items can be buggy.

Tyler
Tyler
Franchise Advisory Council Board Member in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: PostScan Mail is a great revenue stream for all Postal/Mailing solution stores. Great customer service.

The software is relatively straight forward and easy to use.

It would be more intuitive and easier on the operator to assign mail to a mailbox immediately after uploading it. That way you do not have to upload all the pictures first, and then assign them to mailboxes. It would decrease errors in uploading mail.

Graziela
Design, Selbstständig

I often have problems downloading content. I often get an error message that the site is not avail.

Kommentare: It automatically scans documents for me.

It automatically scans documents I need scanned. It automatically scans documents I need scanned. It automatically scans documents I need scanned.It automatically scans documents I need scanned.It automatically scans documents I need scanned.It automatically scans documents I need scanned.

I often have issues downloading content and get an error message. I often have issues downloading content and get an error message. I often have issues downloading content and get an error message. I often have issues downloading content and get an error message. I often have issues downloading content and get an error message.

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Graziela, Thank you for your feedback. We're sad to hear that your PostScan Mail experience is not as positive as we strive for it to be. Our software developers are working on implementing features that will make PostScan Mail's interface more efficient and user-friendly. We welcome you to reach out to our support team whenever you experience any technical issues, as we're always happy to help. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

Benjamin
Personal in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product overall, and very useful if you need to see mail remotely.

Kommentare: I Can read my mail from anywhere in the world.

Very easy interface to use if familiar with email. Good display of content when scanned, and easy to forward mail, etc.

When multi-selecting multiple documents the web ui tends to bog down a lot. It eventually works, but can be frustrating when trying to scan a batch of documents.

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Benjamin, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear how PostScan Mail's features benefits you as a customer. Our software experts are working to minimize the technical issues and we're always happy to offer support via phone or email. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the most of your PostScan Mail experience. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

Lawrence
Director in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not trust with important mail

Kommentare: Terrible! Can not trust them to send important mail.

Lost the first piece of mail I ask them to send then offered ZERO support!

No support. Lost my renewed driver's license and did not do anything to find the letter. Forced me to do all the run around to the post office which said they never got the letter. They Postscan just shrugged and said not our problem.

Antwort von Certifix

Hello Mr. Camera, We understand your frustration completely and sincerely apologize that you have not received your mail item. We have checked in with the Seattle, Washington address multiple times and confirmed that your mail item left the facility. The store has checked in with the local mailman and he said he collected the mail item. Unfortunately, this is out of our hands as USPS sometimes fails to update their system. If there is any way we can make this up for you, please let us know. We have attempted to reach out to you directly and await your response. Sincerely, PostScan Mail Customer Service Supervisor

Ravin
Business Specialist in Australien

Excellent service for those abroad!

It's all the benefits of a personal post office! Fast and easy processing of mail. Especially being overseas at the moment.

The cost of the monthly subscription could be a little lower to meet with other competitors

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Ravin, We appreciate your feedback. We understand that our customers need a mail box solution that does not break the bank. That's why we strive to provide the best value with our subscription plans. Additionally, you can upgrade, downgrade, add or remove addresses at any time! Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

Federico
Psychologist in Frankreich

Simply radically awesome.

When I travel abroad, PostScanMail makes me feel like I have a good friend taking care of my mail! The site works like a breeze, no bugs, no problems, no notting. Just your mail!

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Federico, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear how much you appreciate PostScan Mail and strive to continue providing excellent service for you and all of our customers. Sincerely, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

Cherise
Business Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quality service when combined with patience

Easy to view the envelope and contents, being emailed the completed scan is very helpful. Customer service is responsive. Request to have mail forwarded to me is completed quickly.

Takes at least a week for mail to be scanned to me. Sometimes the login page does not load when using Chrome. Difficult to search mail by ID number.

James
CFO in USA
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It would be good if it was fully iPhone compatible

Kommentare: Weak.

It does what it says, opens your email, scans it, and saves digital copies until you read them and decide to have them disposed on, or sent to you.

The iPhone functionality is limited almost to the point of uselessness, and the CS team refuses to forward mail to an address I’ve requested, instead forcing me to use the software, which doesn’t work on an iPhone. Also, for reasons unknown, banks and other institutions are told my permanent address is the one used by PostScan, causing endless problems because it isn’t the case. I still own the address where that I have the mail delivered to(from which it is forwarded to postscan).

Rebekka
RN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Works for what I need, but could be improved

Works for my travelling lifestyle. I am able to receive my mail and view it from anywhere in the world.

The website feels clunky at times. The app stopped working so I had to delete it. I waited several weeks but it still wasn't working.

antonia
owner in USA

excellent

I really like the software as it is very easy, straightforward, and simple to use. I would definitely recommend it to others.

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Antonia, We are so glad that you like the simple and easy navigation system for PostScan Mail. Thank you for recommending this service to others.

Bao
Planner in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Provides the service as intended.

Kommentare: ease of doing business and protection.

Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated.

I think the cost is a bit high especially since they increased prices. I think the cost is a bit high especially since they increased prices.

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Bao, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that our service is simple and intuitive. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service and support and would like to help you reduce the cost of your PostScan Mail experience. We've reached out to you and hope to hear from you soon! Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

mary
owner in Ecuador

Huge in crease en price. I will be changing services in the next week or two.

25 buck a month for a service that should be no more than $10. I have been a local customer for 3 years

Terrible customer service gg hhhhhhhhhjjjjhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkjjkjhhhhjjhjjjjjjjjjjkjkkkkkkkkkkkkkklllll

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Mary, We're sad to hear that you are not satisfied with your PostScan Mail experience. We understand your concern over the price change, but this necessary change allowed us to provide better service for all our customers. We've reached out to you to ask how we can better your experience and hope to hear from you soon. Respectfully, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

Agnes
Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Never received my mail after cancelling service

Kommentare: Do not recomend this company!

It's impossible to get in touch with the location you have your mail forwarded to. After I cancelled my service I never received my mail back, even though I requested it to be mailed to me. Customer service confirmed it would be sent but it's been 2 months and nothing came in the mail. They only have a general number for contact and customer service emails did not help at all, I only received a confirmation they received my request but a month later no explanation where is my mail! I would never use this company again due to lack of basic customer service and no way to contact the location you chose to receive your mail. My experience has been really bad with this company, I do not recomend it to anyone!

No customer service when you have a problem.

Terri
Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Convenient service at reasonable cost

Kommentare: This is a great option if you move often or don't have a permanent home and it also cuts down drastically on getting junk mail.

I like that the service provides an actual address to use for your mail. It keeps the anonymity of where you're actually located. You get an email alert for new mail. It's easy to select to scan the mail for viewing or to recycle it. Once it is scanned it's easy to view and to download or to trash. If I had to choose anything to say I would like to be better is that the scanning process time was quicker.

Mark
Website Developer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Full-time RV living

The convenience of seeing my mail from anywhere has been amazing. Also love being able to forward my mail to our current location upon request, recycle trash, and view online to make those decisions has been a game changer!

Would really like the software to incorporate a fingerprint/face recognition for authentication, or al for it to have 2 factor authentication.

Ld
Retired Entrepreneur in Philippinen
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Back packing ninja’s life changing breakthrough

9 months a year backpacking (LdStauffer Instagram) across the whole world. Only made possible by... PostScan mail!!!

the app is not letting me in but everything goes to email so problem solved