Über PostScan Mail

Eine Lösung für die Poststellenverwaltung, die Unternehmen beim Scannen, Hochladen und Versenden von Briefen, Paketen, Zeitschriften und Postkarten an Kunden unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über PostScan Mail

Very simple and easy way for Expats to quickly receive, view , read and forward their mail while living abroad. A very reasonably priced service with great customer support.

When you forward your mail, and the system asks you to select a carrier, the user experience provides you absolutely NO indication of the costs associated with the various carriers.

Bewertungen zu PostScan Mail

PostScan Mail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PostScan Mail bereits verwendet?

Oscar
Oscar
Engineer in Nigeria
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective remote postmail management.

Postscan mail eliminates the need to manage our US mailbox physically . Without being physically present in the united states ,we have been able to receive mails sent to our postbox digitally ,and pass instructions on what to with them via the Postscan mail team.

We have been able to manage our US mailbox remotely. I have no complaints whatsoever as this service makes perfect sense.

Michelle
Office Administrator
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Post Scan Mail's "Virtual Mailbox" is the BEST!

Kommentare: I can't say enough about how much I love PostScan Mail and the convenience of having all my mail delivered to my virtual mailbox. PostScan Mail weeds out all the junk mail and lets me see my mail usually within 24 hours of delivery from the USPS and any other carrier I get packages from. I then decide if I want it opened and the contents scanned or if I want it shredded or even just stored in my mailbox. I researched a few virtual mail forwarding companies before I chose Post Scan Mail and what I found in my research that makes Post Scan Mail stand out from the rest is not only their pricing, but they also provide excellent customer service. The few times I've called, I actually get a live person and not a recording. Once I had a minor discrepancy on my account so I called and explained this to the customer service rep who was very courteous and immediately processed my refund request. It was credited back to my card within 24 hours. Other companies nickle and dime and charge you outrageous fees for scanning and storage. Post Scan Mail is by far the best value and service available for virtual mail forwarding. I highly recommend Post Scan Mail to both individuals and to companies for all their mail receiving/forwarding as well as fully functional mail room needs.

Inexpensive, excellent customer service, user friendly and they have premium P.O. boxes available in all the major cities (i.e. Los Angles, Miami, New York, Dallas, etc) nationwide throughout the US.

They're closed on weekends, so no customer support is available on weekends.

Martina
CEO in Deutschland
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I do not know what to say

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I do not know what to say, worst experience I ever had, we had 4 heavier parcels around 15-18kg each stored with them in their Slovakia location in Europe which is serviced by Mobitel Inc. They charged us at the end more than 460 USD for a month (and more for a few weeks) to store those low value parcels which are not even worth that amount they charged us, this was never mentioned anywhere, I would have never used them if I would have known this, no fees are really described anywhere... Also charged us 31 USD each for forwarding parcels within the same city to a new provider we using now, ridiculous really... I can only warn to use them, I really feel defrauded by them I already filed a complaint but us usual nobody seems to be interested by them to answer emails, also the experience from others here what I read I closed the account permanently and need to fight for a refund now, horrific really never had in my life such a bad experience...

Nothing, just bad in everything a mail/parcel store provider can provide

All just very bad, handling of our emails to them takes ages, no apology, just ripping you off with parcel storage costs which are not described anywhere, parcel forwarding prices ridiculous...

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is so convenient for on the go

Kommentare: While out the country, on vacation or just not home is so easy to access all your important stuff, you are in control

PostScan Mail gave me step-by-step guidance on how to use the software and make sure I would use with out any issues.

So far it's been working great for me, I have no complaints

Anwar
Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PostScan Mail System - User Friendly

This is not a past-tense question. We like the entire system of PostScan Mail.

We do not have any cons per say, however, we recommend that 90 days be lessened to 6 weeks for a person to resolve his/her account issues in order to have his/her respective account current.

Marketing & Werbung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Worked fantastic for me

Kommentare: I used Post scan mail while I was moving from California to Texas and I never lost a single item. This was so helpful especially that I have moved places several times until I finally settled in Houston. The little time I spent to register and fill in the needed forms online was well invested as I never had to visit the post office and waste my time in long queues. The fact that I could read my mail online and have it forwarded to a different address of recycled just made my life way easier. I visited their Anaheim facility a couple of times and the folks working there were real cool. The monthly fees are nothing to compare to having my postal mail accessible without having to waste time and I don't have to pay for a mailbox rental.

Their online mailbox is just incredible. Never expected to find a similar thing.

They should add an option to ship several mail items as one.

Antwort von Certifix

Hi, Thanks so much for the exceptional review. We’re delighted that you’re pleased with our services and we truly value you as a customer. We have good news to share with you. We recently updated our offerings and are now able to send multiple mail items in one shipment. So, the next time you request to receive multiple postal items, they will arrive all enclosed in one packet. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions. Thanks again! Kate Roman

Eileen Moran
Eileen Moran
Marketing & Operations Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not the best solution

Kommentare: We needed a local mailbox that was accessible online since we have no central office and needed a virtual mailbox/address. They don't offer check deposit, they forward mail before scanning, they lose mail. It's cheap and the online dashboard is fairly easy to use - those are the good parts. Customer service is not very helpful and there is no one on site to talk to; just a centralized customer service. Since we had problems and have gotten credits in the past, the last time I had a big issue with the mailbox being closed for a week without notice, they told me that I couldn't get a credit since I had already had one in the past. So they can just screw up and there is no recourse. It's gotten slightly better lately which is why I gave them 3 stars instead of 2. As our company grows and we are getting more mail, we are going to change service providers. It's a pain to have to change your address on everything, and isn't at the top of our priority list now, but we will be switching companies.

The website is easy to use; price is low

Our mal sent to Newark, NJ, gets routed by mail to California and then scanned. We were not told this when we opened our account. If we need to forward it, then it's another two or three days more. It can take days and sometimes weeks and mail seems to get lost frequently. I try not to have any checks sent there and have resorted to having customers send them to my home address if they can't do ACH payments.

Owner in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good service for a reasonable price

Kommentare: So far after about 20 months, I really enjoy everything.

Their service is fast, reliable, and professional. Mail forwarding occurs very quickly and without delays. Scanning could be quicker, but is never too delayed, and the file quality is great.

I dislike being billed for storage. The fact that I can't set a rule to automatically recycle mail after x amount of time is irritating, because it eventually results in me paying for storage of the the piece of mail. Their web-based interface is slightly dated and is a bit slow to load, and performing multiple operations with selected items can be buggy.

Tyler
Tyler
Franchise Advisory Council Board Member in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: PostScan Mail is a great revenue stream for all Postal/Mailing solution stores. Great customer service.

The software is relatively straight forward and easy to use.

It would be more intuitive and easier on the operator to assign mail to a mailbox immediately after uploading it. That way you do not have to upload all the pictures first, and then assign them to mailboxes. It would decrease errors in uploading mail.

Goodbye piles of mail

I never have to deal with piles of mail laying around. More flexible than a PO Box, and cheaper. Searchable.

Only one editable field per item (the sender name). No way to download all PDFs at once, with names/descriptions (however they can be sent by email individually when they arrive, with random filenames.)

Robert
COO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

I just really like having a main scanning service, but your software could be a lot better :-)

Kommentare: I don't have to open mail and when I travel I get mail & packages to an address I can count on. The software gets the job done, it could be a lot better, but the real benefit of PostScan Mail is the mail scanning & handling for me. Saves me a lot of time!

The best thing is just getting the scanned contents inside a letter via email. The mail forwarding is great for the very few items. I like that you can select many transactions to perform an action (that's a must) since doing an action on one piece of mail at a time is slow.

The speed is slow, the way mail is moved into folders is slow & cumbersome. It's not the easiest to look at the mail in your platform, waiting for images to load & trying to scroll through a page. I have to remember to go in an delete mail I don't want for example too.

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Robert, Thank you for leaving us a review. We really appreciate your detailed feedback and are glad to hear that our service is beneficial to you. We've heard your frustrations with our interface and would like you to know that our developers are currently working on a new, more up-to-date version of PostScan Mail. We hope that this new and improved version will be more inviting and user-friendly. Our team is working hard to bring these new features to our customers soon, so stay posted. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Unacceptable

Kommentare: I've used this service now for about 5 months. I have literally ONE item delivered to them monthly. It is a medication. Each month they have been slow, however this month they seemingly have lost my shipment. I called my pharmacy and was informed my medication was sent on 5/20, delivered on 5/21. They have a delivery signature. Yet today is 5/28 and the medication has yet to show up in my 'in-box'. What is worse is that I left a message yesterday and this morning, yet have received no return calls. In addition, every time I call the 800 number, I just get a recording. I am unable to get through to an actual person. ONE thing a month is all they have to handle for me and now my medication is late. Great for a prescription. I will be cancelling my service and going elsewhere. Thanks a lot Post Scan Mail, great customer service - way to go.

They are in California. I need a California address to receive a particular prescription from a pharmacy in that state. (I am not in California and they are not licensed to deliver outside of California). SLOW service Seemingly lost my prescription Can't get through to speak to a live person. Don't return phone calls

Antwort von Certifix

We have received your messages and would like to to rectify your experience ASAP. Please call us at 1(800) 624-5866. Customer Service is of the utmost importance and we'd like to explain to you the situation regarding your comments. PostScan Mail

Christopher
Owner/Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Has been easy to use. Very simple.

Kommentare: Allows me to have a mobile business.

It's simple to use. The lay out is clear and easy to understand. I like that I receive emails once mail is received. Recycling is a cool option.

I would like to see mail opend and scanned instead of waiting a day to see the contents of the mail.

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Christopher, we thank you for your time taken to leave a great review. We appreciate your feedback and will take your suggestions into consideration.

retired in USA

Using Postscan Mail for 4 years, never had a problem.

Kommentare: Mail is handled very quickly without having to forward it.

Mail is scanned and made available for reading on the internet. Rarely need it forwarded because of this.

Would be nice if there were and app for my Android phone. Also the website is not friendly to the phone.

Antwort von Certifix

Hi David, Thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to announce our IOS app now available! Our developers are currently working on an android version, and we're constantly looking to improve the features of PSM. Sincerely, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

Sci
Engineer in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect paperless mail system

Kommentare: Time

Email delivery is fast and secure, system had issues last year but upgrades resolved. Customer service is excellent

I wish there was a phone app to manage mailbox. The phone app would prevent screen size scaling issues with the website on a mobile device. Im not always near a pc

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Sci, We value our customer feedback and yours is part of it. We are currently working on a mobile app to make our service more accessible.

Rohit
Director in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Great service for virtual management of snail mail

Kommentare: Nice product, good customer service. Could do a bit better with request to send snail mail feature, check deposit, and faster truncating/recycling of mail.

I like that I can access my mail from anywhere, even while I'm traveling. PostScan Mail also has nice and courteous customer service.

* No service to automatically deposit checks. * Doesn't offer to send snail mail on your behalf even if you're willing to pay for it. For some mails, you need to respond back via snail mail/postal mail, so a feature where you could either type or upload mail and PostScan Mail would mail it for you would come in handy. * Takes a lot of time if you request recycling of mail, which clunks up your inbox.

Joahana
USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Virtual Mail Service!

Kommentare: Post Scan Mail is seriously the best virtual mailbox service I have ever encountered!!! It allows me to manage mypostal mail whenever and wherever I want in seconds. There is no more messy tables with unnecessary mail at my house. I absolutely love it and the price is unbelievable!! Thank you Post Scan Mail for offering the best service possible!

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Joahana, We love to hear back from our customers, Thank you for the time and effort you put in to give us a great review.

lucas
acct manager in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

easy to sign up, easy to use.

Kommentare: ease of use for my multiple companies

online scan function is useful. the value of this to my company is great since we have multiple business attached to multiple post scan accts

The notary part could be easier. I've used an online notary before and I thought that would be a helpful addition.

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Lucas, We appreciate your feedback! We're glad you enjoy the service. We're partnered with NotaryCam to provide online notarization for the required form. You can see that page here: https://www.notarycam.com/postscanmail/ Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

Mel
Heath care worker in Australien

I have been using Post Scan Mail for almost a year and it had been great.

My not having not to worry about mail when I am traveling has been such a relief. The ease of scanning items and deciding electronically if I want to receive the mail, download it or recycle it is fantastic.

They is very little I have to say I dislike about the software. Occasionally, it logs me off and I have to log in again.

Antwort von Certifix

Hi Mel, Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing feedback from our customers and are always striving to do better. Let us know if there's anything we can do to keep your PostScan Mail experience a positive one. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com

Carlos
Founder in Burkina Faso
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mail review

I really like the postscan software. It allows me to send and receive emails

no problems encountered in the use of this software I highly recommend

ken
CFO in Luxemburg
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: Not good at this time. If I can find a replacement I will leave.

it lets me handle mail in the US while living overseas

It is difficult to use as even scrolling from one message tot he next is very time consuming and difficult. I was very disappointed when the company address changed and I was expected to notify my contacts.

Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Move to Anytime Mailbox or another provider

Easy to set up as usual.

I subscribed and didn't like it. I canceled and PostScan ignored my request. They continued to charge my credit card. I sent another email and am still awaiting a reply. I moved to Anytime Mailbox (I have no financial interest in this company) and am much happier. Due to PostScan's lack of customer service and non-responsiveness, if you ever want to cancel, I recommend other providers. There are many that are better and at a lower cost than PostScan.

Carlos
CEO in Chile
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great service and great support

Very easy to use. Anyone understands easily.

Additional accounts setup is a bit confusing with costs and free accounts.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

They changed addresses

Kommentare: UX needs improvement, but they deliver on their promises.

They work as advertised. Virtual mailbox trumps real mailbox, for many people.

In 2018 they changed their mailbox location. Since USPS wouldn't allow you to forward all mail from the old address to the new one, it was necessary to update all senders with the new address -- a daunting task. It would have been better if the company had provided greater assistance with this problem.

Randall
My self in Kanada

Lack of Customer Service

Kommentare: poor

Easy to use, they inform you right away a mail arrives.

I have been trying to pick up my mail and literally it has become impossible, the address of the business doesn't look like any mail office, i have tried to email them for an appointment and no reply, i have tried to call them and no answer, just a text message they will get back to me with no hope, now they have my mail which i am unable to pick up. This is related to Farrell office in Calgary.