Filtern nach:

Über MyCo

MyCo bietet eine einfache, nutzerfreundliche und vielseitige All-in-one-Plattform zur Verwaltung deiner Kundendaten, E-Mails/SMS, Buchhaltung usw.

Erfahre mehr über MyCo

Seun F.
Seun F.
Field Support / Datacentre Team Leader in UK
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Works Well - Used as Roster Manager

Vendor support is exceptional. Very friendly and quick to respond. Scalable and extensive applications Good user interface

Multi-account navigation requires logout. Not caused any issues however, as this takes just a few seconds.

Evron S.
Admin in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's been a bit of a learning curve for me but support has been right there with me every step.

Kommentare: versitility

I love the versatility and customization. I love that the forms can be filled out on our web site and flow into plannerdale.

Data entry is cumbersome, not enough default fields, record screen is not easy to view. written helps not detailed enough.

Antwort von Capteck

Hi Evron, thanks for the honest and positive review. We have taken your comments on-board, and we have now added a few things within the system to provide you with better experience. On every page, there is now an FAQ button at the top. This provides you with access to questions and answers that help with using the system. It provides details on using the current page and how to carry out any desired activities. As usual, if you require any further assistance, our team is always here to support. Thanks.

Lorraine G.
Administrator Bookkeeper in UK

Excellent Service

Kommentare: very effective product ,it has off loaded a lot admistrative tasks in our organisation and it has improved service and quickened the process.

Antwort von Capteck

Thanks for the review Lorraine. Very much appreciated.

Mary O.
UK
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Fantastic software for your business

Kommentare: A great and affordable software with fantastic customer aupport.

The ability to create forms for my client and vendors which automatically links to my address book. I also find the bulk email feature really useful.

It took me some time to understand how to use and navigate the software but once I figured it out with the help of the support team, it became a lifesaver for my business. Saved me a lot of time which allows me to spend quality time with my family. All my feedback to the support team were considered and i loved that they are constantly seeking to improve the features.

Affiong I.
Choir Director in UK
Kapitalmärkte

I have used Plannerdale for a bit over two years and it's been really useful and uncomplicated

Kommentare: Scheduling rotas for my team members and avoiding clashes when members were part of more than one team that served at similar times. This was a very much needed development.

The rota scheduling for persons within inter-connected departments and the prompt reminders are valueless. The site is also mobile friendly.

Can't seem to come up with an cons off the top of my head. That's a good sign i guess.

Martin O.
Pastor in UK

Excellent records and data management software

The easy to use features and functionalities. Updating records of the church and sending alerts to members of the church. The alerts sent to the members has really helped in keeping each member informed

Economista y escritora in Kolumbien

It is an investment worth doing to save time and energy.

Kommentare: Save time, many time.

I serve in a church that is growing and we decided to invest in Planner Dale despite being a small congregation, but as we grew up we realized how useful it is to invest timely to keep things well organized from the beginning. This has saved us a lot of time from the servers and has simplified communication with the members of the church.

I have not found anything that I do not like, but I still do not know how it will work when we grow up and become a large congregation.

Mary O.
Choir director in UK

Fantastic software. Helped my team stay organised.

The Rota reminder and email functionality helped the team stay on track of their responsibilities. Reduced the need to manually call members of the team to remind them of their roles for the week.

Trader in Nigeria

I use the email function the most and find it extremely useful in organising and tracking.

It has a very user-friendly interface. I use it to manage my 100 + clients and makes the process very seemless.

Inability to sync my calendar with my other calendar applications (on my laptop or mobile device). Otherwise, the software mostly surpassed my expectations and happy to continue using.

Joan A.
CEO in Nigeria
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A very thoughtfully designed product

Kommentare: I am delighted with the product overall. I wish I had started using Plannerdale earlier. Quite easy to use and very user friendly. For a very decent price I could even customize certain areas of the application to suit my requirements. The customer service our organization receives is always prompt, courteous and efficient. I certainly would recommend this for many businesses owners!

Antwort von Capteck

Thanks a lot for the response. This is highly appreciated.

Babatunde O.
Lecturer in Nigeria
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use, efficient & simply amazing

Kommentare: Planner Dale is an astounding web application that creates a platform for individuals, organizations and SMEs to plan their everyday schedules and businesses processes in an organized and efficient manner. Going through the demo on the welcome page is all the head-start you need in getting acquainted with the use of the application. It's dashboard feature provides you with a clear and concise overview of all that you need to know with regards to what requires your immediate attention in relation to your personal or business plans. It has an innovative emailing tracking feature that gives the user the ability to know who has and who hasn't read their sent emails and even the percentage of recipients that have read the emails. It's finance module is very easy to use and it allows users to conveniently manage their Income and expenditures. It even provides a financial summary report for any period specified by the user. There is really noting to critique about Planner Dale and this is due to the fact that it's a well thought-out application which is amazingly robust, flexible to individual needs with multiple layers of functionality. If you are thinking of a better and coherent way to plan your business, manage your personal activities or events , think Planner Dale.

Antwort von Capteck

Thanks for this oustanding review. Very much appreciated Babatunde.

Adekoyejo S.
Senior Business Analyst in Nigeria

Excellent experience...simply amazing

Kommentare: Overall Planner Dale an excellent package. Its amazing how Planner Dale helps individuals, organizations and SMEs efficiently plan their daily schedules and businesses processes. It's dashboard feature provide users with a clear and concise overview of things that need immediate attention and the current status of their schedules. I wish I had started using Planner Dale earlier. It has really made me more efficient in executing my task and accomplishing my targets within the stipulated time frame. Kudos to the developer, it is a very well designed package. I certainly recommend it to businesses owners!

Antwort von Capteck

Thanks Adekoyejo, this is really appreciated.

Daniel hugo L.
Senior Consultant in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

It's user friendly and easy to navigate

Kommentare: I must say this is an outstanding software. Kudos to the developer. It's a very effective software for businesses especially SME's in effective and efficient planning of business activities. Highly recommendable.
The customer service is efficient. So far, not noticed any issues with the software

Antwort von Capteck

Thanks for this Daniel. Very much appreciated.

Field Support Team Manager in UK
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Management System

Free trial Being able to customize our forms to our requirements One stop management solution.

This is a great web-based software, but could do with having a mobile app

Fred O.
Lead Coach in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great quality

The software allows us reach our contacts using different means - SMS, Emails, etc. It identifies duplicate contact details and even gives us an MI of who has received or even read the messages. Really good!

The software has quite a few functionalities, struggling to define what we do not like in the software.

Ademola P.
project manager in UK

used the free trial

Kommentare: I really liked using planer dale. I had previously used other CRM applications such as insightly and I noticed a lot of features in planner dale that are absent in insightly

Antwort von Capteck

Thanks a lot for the feedback. This is highly appreciated.

E O.
UK

impressive

Kommentare: User friendly and good visual interface. Highly recommend and look to adopt on more projects

Antwort von Capteck

Thanks a lot for the review. Really appreciated.

Chido G.
Pastor in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Used this in one of our church branches

Kommentare: I love this software. It really simplified rotas, email communications and all sorts of admin issues. I highly recommend it

Thanks for the feedback.

Yvonne O.
Venue stylist in UK
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Reliable

Kommentare: It’s been really good. My emails and messages to clients are very professional

It’s easy to use and very reliable. My emails to clients now look professional

I have to always sign in and it’s not an app

Visiting Fellow in USA
Hochschulbildung

Makes managing an NGO easier. Automates the process of reaching out to donors and volunteers.

Kommentare: Help contacting stakeholders

The software is customizable to our needs and they provide timely and excellent customer service when needed. It works seemlessly with our organizations other software. Text message capability is also an excellent idea.

Simon D.
Simon D.
illustrator/designer in UK

Planner Dale is easy to use and presents the user with a diverse and productive range of options.

Kommentare: In my opinion it should be advertised and promoted in bigger circles.

It's clear and straight forward layout. Easy to understand and customize to your exact requirements.