Über CHIROSPRING

Die führende Software in der Chiropraktik in Bezug auf Funktionen und Kundenzufriedenheit. ChiroSpring übernimmt schnell die Branche.

Erfahre mehr über CHIROSPRING

Very easy to set up and use. Priced better then ChiroTouch from what I switched from.

There isn't a way to stay logged in for security reasons, but that's my biggest complaint.

Bewertungen zu CHIROSPRING

5,0
4,9

CHIROSPRING hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 144 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CHIROSPRING bereits verwendet?

Kristin
Kristin
Doctor of Chiropractic/owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So happy with this software

Kommentare: We are a small low volume office, with very limited staff. Chiro spring frees up more of my time for the things that matter- patient care. Easy chart notes and the use of the spinal chart for listing also gives me an opportunity to educate patients as I make my notes. I love this software.

It makes our daily soap notes quick and easy to complete at each visit. We love being able to complete our note, check out patients, and provide an itemized statement in minutes. Patient intake charting now takes a fraction of the time we used to spend with our old software.

Sometimes the patient self check in feature does not work on our older iPad and we would love to be able to have patients complete the intake from home without paying extra for the email service.

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Dr. Beierle, We LOVE hearing how "HAPPY" you are with ChiroSpring. We work so hard for our customers and hearing your feedback puts a smile on our faces. :) Quick and easy SOAP notes... check. Patient statements.... check. Saving time... check. We wish we could provide the kiosk form home option for free. However, it uses SMS or Voice to verify the patient's identity for security purposes. This service is not free for us. If competitors are offering this for free I would question their implementation regarding security. Thanks for the GREAT review and we look forward to growing your practice! :)

Willena
President/Doctor of Chiropractic in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ChiroSpring Has Changed How I Do Chiropractic!!!

Kommentare: I am thoroughly pleased with the software. I'm even more impressed by the level of customer service and transparency of the staff. They find a way to keep us doctors in the know when problems do arise and are super quick when it comes to remedying the issue. I literally made a request or expressed a concern and the matter was fixed in just a few days. It doesn't get much better than that!

The software is amazingly "smart." There is a continuity that exists throughout this software that makes it very easy to use in "real time." I love how all of its parts communicate with one another. Extremely efficient!

I was thoroughly impressed with this software from day one. Any issues I may have had then (which I don't remember) would have been short lived. The updates and IMPROVEMENTS are pretty frequent. It's like they improve the software with features we didn't even realize we needed until they're added. I literally don't have any thing negative to say.

Amber
Billing Specialist in USA

BEST OF THE BEST!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: ChiroSpring and their team has made my job enjoyable again, increased staff production, and increased patient satisfaction

Everything. There is no way I could pick one thing. Scheduling is so easy our doctors can even help when the front staff is occupied. Billing is a dream!

I can’t think of a single thing bad about ChiroSpring. This software and their team is amazing

Stefan

Slow, antiquated and cumbersome

Kommentare: Their support is good. But I just couldn't take staring at my screen buffering and freezing, daily, while with a patient. So after 4 years of using them we went elsewhere.

Very detailed and relatively easy to create and use Macros

For computer-based system, every time there was an update we had to remove and reinstall the program. For the Beta online EHR version, even with very fast internet it buffered a lot! It's an old and complex system that they're trying to put a copy up on the cloud and it's not built for that type of use.

Great switch from ChiroTouch

Kommentare: Very happy. The team is extremely receptive to feedback and customer support is friendly and helpful.

Cloud based system that allows for quick SOAP chart noting

Originally transferring data and initial implementation. Not having more automation of text message campaigns is maybe the only lacking component.

Ashley
Office Manager in USA

Fantastic Customer Service and Great Software

It doesn't crash! We had a power outage that fried our main server but because ChiroSpring is on the cloud we are able to keep running. It is very insurance billing friendly and helps to keep track of what has been paid and what we might need to look at before it gets to be too long and we can no longer get paid for the services. Love that I can put a note of when a patient has met their allowed visits for the year or any kind of personal note to individual statements.

It has taken a bit for me to get used to only using one screen and going back and forth between the front desk view and the calendar. I do miss being able to see the calendar all the time and still having access to the front desk (Two separate windows). The other thing I miss and I know the doctor does is the internal messaging system to ask a quick question or in our case keep track of phone numbers for who he needs to call back so we don't have a bunch of sticky notes for the day because he does animal Chiropractic as well.

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Ashley, Thank you for the AMAZING review! We love hearing how CHIROSPRING is making running your practice smoother. Having simplified billing makes it much easier to get paid and not lose track of ok'd claims. We also LOVE hearing how our cloud-based software holds up when your internal server crashes. Had you relied on that for your data it may have been a bad situation. We backup your data 24/7 in 3 locations so it's always safe. For the con the great news is that is not a con. If you are on PC download the CHIROSPRING Installer Tool. It will install CHIROSPRING as an app to your computer. Choose the multiple window option. Then simply open the app a second, third, etc. time and you will have as many windows as you like! ;) For internal messaging we currently recommend using our Tasks app. You can create any category with individual tasks and even assign them to a user with a due date.

Dana
DC in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for a small business that wants a larger package for an affordable price

Kommentare: It has been a great experience for practice management and EHR for my chiropractic office. I do multiple modalities and it's nice that it fits all that I do and I can be as efficient as possible while also being comphrensive in my details!

There is so much flexibility to this software. It is webbased so you can bring it with you, it has both macros or ablility to type, and you can do pretty much anything you need for not only typical EHR, but also for practice management. Very happy overall.

They are continuing to advance and build the software. While this is nice as now you can have other convieniences like credit card processing and self check ins, it also means having to update the software occasionally or having an occasional bug in an updated version that creates a slow flow here and there. This is something I've also experienced with the larger software companies like chirotouch or platinum, but CS has great support to walk you through it.

Ron
Doctor in USA

Why Chirospring

Kommentare: They are a top rated professional company that has the best interest of the Chiropractor in mind who wants to put the best possible EHR ON THE MARKET. My experience has been nothing but awesome!

Thorough and easy to use constant updates for improvement they listen to us and they Adapt, Modify and Overcome and issue. Let me be clear, there are few issues and when there are issues they are on it to fix it.

Truly I can’t think of what I don’t like about Chirospring.

Wyatt
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use software with AMAZING customer support

As a new brand new practice, this software has been incredibly easy and straight forward to use, and the customer support from the CHIROSPRING team has been second to none! They give you every tool that you might need, and they don't shy away from implementing feedback from doctors.

As with any other software, there is a learning curve in order to navigate the software smoothly and efficiently. The team at CHIROSPRING, however, has been an invaluable asset in helping me learn the platform.

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Dr. Wyatt, thank you SO MUCH for your wonderful comments. We strive for perfection and are so happy CHIROSPRING is already making a positive impact in your practice. This is why we are rated #1. We look forward to continued growth and success with you and your practice.

Susan
Certified Health Coach in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A system for your functional medicine + chiropractic practice

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This system allowed our office to transition to completely digital while blending both the functional medicine and chiropractic care we offer. I appreciate being able to call customer service and work with the development team on adding features that help our practice!

*Color coded appointments/Black corner tab to indicate checked out patients *Ability to have patient appointments, notes, insurance, claims and products all in one place *Needed tools available for the functional medicine and chiropractic sides of our practice

In future updates I look forward to seeing: *Appointments + notes linked in some way *An insert table to be customized option in notes *Ability to drag + drop appointments

Shannon
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

After using ChiroSpring for about 2 years now I LOVE IT MORE!

I wrote a review about ChiroSpring back when I first started with them, so I figured I would write another review after using the software for about 2 years and I am even more pleased and happy with ChiroSpring. The software has changed so much since I first started using it and the change is for the better. Each update provides even more and better uses and applications to help make it easier to use and navigate. I am always recommending ChiroSpring to my colleagues because it is such a great company. I have used and looked at other software companies and I was just unhappy with them and their customer service. ChiroSpring's customer service has ALWAYS helped me from the beginning and will always work with me in whatever situation or trouble I may be having. It's a company that cares about their customers, which is rare to find these days. They are affordable and offer different packages depending on what your needs are, which is a huge plus. Using the software is a breeze and makes work a lot less stressful. Currently, I do not have any employees, it is just me running the office and treating patients, so having a software that is easy to use is a necessity to me. If you are contemplating on which software to use, no need to look any further.

Honestly, I do not think there is anything negative I can say about ChiroSpring.

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Dr. Turek, Thank you for the AMAZING Review! After 2 years you are loving it more. We LOVE to hear this. :). We put a lot of work into our new and great features and it's great seeing how they are benefiting your practice. You also noted how we CARE about our customers and that is the absolute truth. Growing practices through better software is what we are all about. It's our passion! :) We look forward to many more years with your practice!

James
Chiropractor/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

ChiroSpring Is Amazing EHR and Billing Software

Kommentare: My overall experience with ChiroSpring was exceptional. The support staff was great! There was a learning curve in the beginning as there is with any new software. The support staff got me functional within the first day and with a little bit of time, I had a great flow with all aspects of the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was exceptional with listening to my request and helping me as well. That seemed unusual for an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I felt he took a personal interest in my ability to succeed with ChiroSpring.

I liked the ease of exporting claims and reconciling. The appearance of the Front Desk page allowed me to visually keep track of patients coming in, checking patients in, scheduling appointments and ease of checking the patients out. The SOAP notes are easy to work with and seeing a visual of the numerical rating scale for pain of the accumulated appointments was a plus. I am a single doctor/staff office. I did all aspects of patient care, billing and collections. Without ChiroSpring, I wouldn't have had as easy of a flow to run those aspects of my business.

There were no cons for me. At times I had some stumbling with learning the software, but the support staff was helpful by phone or email.

Lee
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

6 month review of ChiroSpring

Kommentare: Overall experience is fantastic!!
They are making a couple of improvements that are in the works. One of which is the capability to put a clinic's letterhead on the note. It is in the works though!!

Pros: It is easy to use. This is cloud based and touch screen. It is very affordable and much less costly than the other touch screen EHR out there. In my opinion, this is the best touchscreen EMR/EHR out there. It comes with macros, but custom macros are easy to create to suit whatever practice style you have. Their customer service is fantastic! I cannot stress this enough. I emailed them on Sunday and got a personalized response back answering my question. I have made a few recommendations to add a feature to the EMR and they actually did it. They thought it was a good idea and they made it happen. It was so that you can share your Macros with other docs using the system. How cool is that!! They are continually improving the software and adding features. I look forward to their updates. We have tried other EMRs and this is by far the best.

When the need arises to print a note, the notes are long. You can change this in print settings though, but they still print a little long.

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Dr. Zohn, Thank you for the AWESOME REVIEW! :) Yes we worked hard adding your feature request which was the ability to share Macros with your colleagues. And we did this in only a couple weeks! ChiroSpring is already the #1 software in chiropractic and gets better every single day. As you also know we just pushed our major software update which packed over 80 new features! HUGE! And at NO COST to our customers. Oh... and thanks for noticing how awesome our customer support is. It's second to none. ;) We look forward to continued success and growth with your practice Dr. Zohn.

Nick
Owner - Provider in USA

Chirospring review

Kommentare: So far we have been in business for 2 years at our office which is a staff of two with moderate volume. We have been able to get notes done and bill on our own and it has been a smooth experience. We noticed this saves us in the overhead department big-time so we can perform billing, monitor monthly stats, etc. We have become exceedingly efficient in what we are doing.

This software has everything you need and certainly more. You can get as specific and as customized as you want. Customchirosolutions compatible, so you can have super compliant notes in a matter of minutes for maximum efficiency. If there is a snag in the software you rarely notice and the service team always responds to your emails ASAP.

The biggest thing that holds up the office is when there is an update but you will have it up LIGHTYEARS before chirotouches server glitches and slow updates. At least you don't have to hire a tech to fix the server and they have built in protocols to prevent you from taking notes throughout the day. Cloud based is the way to go.

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Dr. Mitchell, What a WONDERFUL REVIEW! THANK YOU. It's great to hear that ChiroSpring is SAVING you in overhead costs. We know the software delivers an unbeatable value compared to any other system but it's great to hear this from our customers. You also mentioned "cloud is the way to go" and we completely agree. Our software updates take less than 30 seconds to install and offer new and great features. We look forward to continued growth with your practice Dr. Mitchell! :D

Steven
President in USA

Fanatics for Support

Kommentare: We have used this company for about 1 year now after switching from PracticeFusion & Office Ally. We have been so happy with the support and the overall integration of the clinical and practice management. As a growing company they are still adding great updates and features, and I anticipate even more great things to come. While we still utilize an online scheduler, as we didn't want to have to answer the phone every time someone wanted to make an appointment, we have been able to reduce using 6 different softwares, into only 2 - and our collections have improved overall from not dealing with data entry errors.

Besides the amazing support and responsiveness of the company - the software allows itself to be used in so many ways so that staff can find the best way to use it based on their personal style. They are constantly pushing out updates as well.

I would like to see more online integration of scheduling and emailing of receipts. They are constantly pushing out update as well.

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Dr. Vanden Hoek, Thank You for the wonderful review! We are please to hear you are living ChiroSpring and that it is far superior than your previous system. Also you noted you have improved collections what makes ChiroSpring an unbeatable value. We love helping and seeing practices grow due to efficiency. Reguardimg the online scheduling... not to worry. This is being developed as we speak. Soon you will be using only one software... down from your previous SIX! WOW! ;) Thanks again for the great review and your support!

Gary
Chiropractic Physician in USA

Game Changer

Kommentare: Overall experience has been wonderful.

Chirospring software has made it easier for me to stay up to date on my notes. I can produce a thorough note in a very short time. I leave every night with my notes completed and peace of mind. The support take seriously any suggestions for improvement to the software. Once you are set up it is easy for staff to learn and do the billing. This software is much more user friendly than chirotouch and other emr programs I have tried.

None. As soon as I find something I would like changed they get on it. Of course one would always like to pay less, but it is more affordable that others like it.

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Dr. Johnson, ¿Better Than ChiroTouch¿. You said it, not us. :) And we hear this every single day. Awesome review and we appreciate that you are able to produce fast notes and that the software is easy to use. ChiroSpring is definitely the best ¿value¿ in the industry. Go cheap and get what you pay for. If you want quality and care about the backbone of your practice (software) then ChiroSpring is as good as it gets. :) Thanks again for the great review.

Eric
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just what we need for our practice

Kommentare: Chirospring overall is very helpful to our business. The calendar and patient screens are easy to read and navigate. The team makes regular updates and does their best to incorporate any extra reports or requests we may have for the program.

Chirospring is very easy to use. We use it all day-every day, and it definitely helps make our practice run smooth. The support team is always there and quick to respond to any issues or questions we have.We are still learning new tips and tricks daily to help us utilize the software to the fullest.

As with any program there are always some bugs or kinks with each update, which can be a little frustrating. That being said, the support team always gets right on any issue we may have and do their best to resolve quickly and painlessly.

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Thank you Dr. Bjerke for the great review! We love hearing how helpful and beneficial ChiroSpring is to your practice. You mentioned the software is easy to use and helps make your practice ?run smooth?! That's wonderful! You are correct we are always working on new and great features. Already voted the #1 cloud based software in chiropractic and ALWAYS getting EVEN better. What more could you ask for? We look forward to continued growth with your practice! :)

Kelly
USA

Support is always there!

Kommentare: So far the little snafus that come with transitioning into new software haven't been terrible. CS is always there when we have a little question here and there and they reply to your emails FAST. Like, super fast. That is so nice so our office can keep flowing as we get the hang of the new system. :)

Ease of use. You can change it all, colors, names, appt times, you can even just delete an appt you've added if you've made a mistake. Our old system you had to "cancel" an appt to remove it from the calendar which messes with stats.

Double booking. CS does have a setting so a doc can see more than 1 person in a time slot B-U-T that makes ALL of their time slots allow for 2 and when you have multiple people booking your calendar, this can cause issues. It'd be nice for the once in a blue moon that we're seeing 2 patients at once that we can DO that, and have it show up on the calendar, side by side and not just in the Appointments in view list on the left side. Oh, also have more phone numbers allowed instead of the 2 now. Some pts want to have the mom's cell, dad's cell, teenager's cell on there and we can't currently do that. Other than that, that's really it! :)

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Kelly, LOVE YOUR REVIEW! <3 First of all you mentioned our awesome support staff! Hats off to them for being so great! :) You also mentioned Ease of Use which is a core design element of ChiroSpring. For your CON this is easily resolved.... as mentioned you can create as many columns (time slots) for your provider on the calendar. Then just use the "Appointment Type" to SPAN across 1, 2, 3, etc. time slots.... such that you might want to fill the entire row for "New Appointment" but might only want one column filled for "Adjustment". You can set defaults for these values in Settings/Visit Types. Super easy! :)

Cassandra
Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Chirospring Billing

Kommentare: It was a smooth transition from a paper office. I felt that my questions were answered at all hours of the day or night, which was quite a shock.

Chirospring is incredibly user friendly and it’s easy to train new staff. Chirospring also does my billing so that I can focus on patients and it is a HUGE relief to know that it’s all being taken care of behind the scenes. I love that I’m using a billing service that already knows all the ins and outs of my software so that so don’t have to worry that something is being missed. It’s also great to know that I have an external billing company that is always going to be there so that I don’t have to retrain staff on this complex task. Highly recommended!

If I had to pick something, I wish I could rebill all charges on a ledger at the click of a button vs one charge at a time.

James
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

ChiroSpring is a home run!

Kommentare: This is my second review of ChiroSpring but so much has changed since my first review, new ICD-10 codes and numerous ChiroSpring upgrades, that I wanted to reinforce the highest rating for ChiroSpring.
ChiroSpring is a complete solution to your office software needs and will save you time, money and stress. ChiroSpring also provided us users with a seamless transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 coding and with the usual intuitive and efficient interface to do so. October 1st, 2015, was stress free in our office.
ChiroSpring saves you time because all necessary front desk functions are included and easily accessible. Multitasking is a breeze. Reconciling insurance, for instance, is easily interrupted (docked) in order to check out a patient, or schedule an appointment, or enter in a new patient. Then just hit the docked task and you're right where you left off with reconciling. The user interaction is kept to a minimum. Every task is as automated as possible. Commonly used reports of all types are all ready loaded into the system and ready for your use. The scheduler is wonderful.
ChiroSpring saves you money because it considerably reduces your man hours. Billing, birthday lists, evaluating missed and rescheduled appointments, reconciling receivables, patient communication and even electronic document input are all efficient and easy.
ChiroSpring reduces office stress by eliminating the need to maintain computer networks or manage electronic data storage. Data is off site and redundant. Uploading data is easy. And it's mobile!
In addition, as incredible as the ChiroSpring software is, the ChiroSpring team is even better. They are thoughtful, friendly and very able professionals who express genuine concern for your success and product satisfaction. They are obviously proud of their product and should be. They are excited when you communicate with them and cut no corners when accommodating your needs. ChiroSprings has a great crew.
Since using ChiroSpring for over a year now, I have and continue to recommend it with the highest praise. Whether you are an established practice or just starting out, ChiroSpring will be he best investment you make towards a successful practice.

Jason
Chiropractor in USA

Great software, Great customer service, Great price!

I have been using ChiroSpring for almost a year now. The customer service, from training to support, has been impeccable, always quick to respond, open to suggestions and helpful. Customizing records is quick, easy. My staff has found ChiroSpring super easy to learn how to do everything including adding new patients, scheduling appointments, taking payments, sending bills and claims. I would highly recommend that anyone looking for great EHR software at a fair price to give ChiroSpring a try. You will not be disappointed.

My only complaint in ChiroSpring is that because it is cloud based, there can be a slight lag in response time based solely on internet connectivity. This is also a plus, because it is cloud based, it is easily accessed from any computer, and you don't have to worry about losing data if your hard drive crashes.

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Dr. Permenter, Thank you for your WONDERFUL FEEDBACK! We LOVE knowing that we are making your practice more efficient through better software. We also love providing new and great features that we know you love to use. ChiroSpring is already the number 1 cloud-based EHR in chiropractic and gets better every single day! :)

Jill
DC in USA

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: We love the customer service. We are quick to get an answer via email and phone. They were super patient with us during the beginning, as it was a learning curve for us. The onboarding process was efficient and made it easy to adjust to new software.

We love the ease of use. The app was such a great addition. The kiosk is really helpful with our patient outcome assessments. The cloud makes it easy for our employees to use when working from home.

We don't really have any complaints.

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Thank you so much Dr. Jill! We love that CHIROSPRING is easy for you to use and making your practice more efficient with our kiosk and outcome assessments. Our customer service does ROCK! Thanks for noticing. :)

Theo
Clinic Director in USA

Intuitive and Simple

The software is very intuitive and easy to navigate, kind of similar to an iPhone or iPad app layout. The subjective symptoms are demonstrated with a graph that shows patients progress, making it easy on the average non-medical person to see the whole picture. The SOAP notes you need are there pre-loaded as macros and can be customized to your choice of lingo/verbiage. I also like how clean and organized the final reports are, just the meat and potatoes. I like simplicity and that’s what you get here. Billing integration was pretty straight forward according to my front office.

I still didn’t get the chance to customize the software and utilize its capabilities. So far it does what I need and more.

Jennifer
Medical receptionist in USA

Awesome Software!

Kommentare: ChiroSpring has been a very positive change for our office, having all our information in 1 program has been a life changer. We previously were using 2 different software companies.

What we like the most about the software is the ease of use, not a lot of note taking necessary to get all the needed information. We also really appreciate the customer service. We send in an email and we are answered within an hour or even sometimes minutes!

A few changes to the billing portion of the software would be ideal for our business but with the continued updates we should see those soon.

Antwort von CHIROSPRING

Thank you for the awesome comments and praise about ChiroSpring Jennifer! :). It is great hearing how we have helped make things at your practice simpler and more streamlined. You are also correct, we are constantly adding new and great features. This is why ChiroSpring is THE BEST in the INDUSTRY. :D We look forward to continuing to enhance and grow your practice!

Sara
General Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We LOVE ChiroSpring! It runs our busy practice.

Kommentare: As the GM of a high volume personal injury chiropractic office, I had just a few crucial requirements in choosing an EHR software. The first requirement was speed in finishing a soap note while still producing a quality soap that is compliant. ChiroSpring does a great job of meeting those needs. ChiroSpring is very streamlined and efficient. Secondly, I needed something easy! When hiring new employees, I did not want a six week training period on the software alone. We have a full staff of ten employees. They all caught on within one day up to one week, ages ranging from 18 to 47. They offer a beautiful demo that helps everyone practice and make mistakes on before jumping into the pristine real version they set you up with. Also, the setup is very simple and quick! Lastly, immediate technical support was a huge deal for me. I am comfortable with the office suite and basic technical issues; however I am in no way a techy person. ChiroSpring has held my hand through the entire process, as soon as I have a question they respond promptly. ChiroSpring is very passionate about their product and it shows in the quality and care they provide. Before I found ChiroSpring, I must say I did start out going with a different similar touch screen software company in the beginning of my search. I trusted since I have seen their ad's forever that they would have been the latest and greatest. Just the opposite '..just to get the office computers, server and software set up and ready to download the EHR software, was costly and time consuming. The cost to do that was not even the cost of the software. I recommend ChiroSpring and I believe if you go with them, you will be happy you did. **I think it is important to say that I do not work for ChiroSpring and I do not benefit in any way from this posting.