Über Ricochet360

Produktumfang: Cloud-Telefonsystem, Progressive Dialer, CRM- und Lead-Management, Marketing-Automation und mobiles CRM.

Erfahre mehr über Ricochet360

This savings helps offset the cost of Ricochet.

Was difficult at first to train staff, but once you get the rhythm it is smooth.

Bewertungen zu Ricochet360

Ricochet360 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 52 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ricochet360 bereits verwendet?

Gage
Gage
Agent/Owner in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Richochet Farmers Review

Kommentare: Its been great. We can track sales, and the auto-dialer is a dream. No more producers looking through lists finding "the best lead". You just go online and thats it, they wait for someone to be on the phone.

This software has helped me track my leads and sales when others offered cannot.

you cannot customize much, unless you want to pay a consultation fee. I am happy to help and refer you to someone who can assist and implement quickly!!

Sally
Director of Operations in USA

Ricochet CRM

Kommentare: It has been mostly positive and is constantly evolving. The only suggestion I would make is continued training for advanced system capabilities after working on the system for a few years.

One of the best features is when adding a new producer, they have a ready-made pipeline. It certainly helps when recruiting for new staff. The producers no longer need to plan out the day and try to figure out the best prospects to follow up with as the system cadence dials the best lead for them at any given moment. It prevents quoted prospects from slipping through the cracks.

It can be a complicated system when making changes. Fortunately, [sensitive content hidden] from [sensitive content hidden] are extremely helpful, intuitive and competent in implementing solutions and changes needed to make the system better fit our specific needs.

derrek
Agent Owner in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] is AMAZING!!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] is AMAZING!! [sensitive content hidden] is a great [sensitive content hidden] and love the company and system

Love everything about the system. No complaints

It needs to be more streamlined for my service team to use the system.

Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ricochet 360 review

Kommentare: We no longer use this service. we were using it in a mortgage call center to manage leads and auto dial them as they came into our system. we ended up switching to five9 and incorporating with salesforce.

Software was overall pretty simple to use, and did the job in terms of auto-dialer systems and updating with leads as they are uploaded in real time.

Software interface seemed pretty dated and a little clunkly in appearance, it wasn't a very intuitive system sometimes and just felt like a 2nd tier phone system.

Tom

review of the system

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: good. it has helped with sales and production

no lead gets left behind, in our old system we lost leads

complexity can be an issue sometimes. it takes time.

Christopher
Agency Owner in USA

Great Support!

Kommentare: Great System to Scale!

Really listens and builds the system towards your needs.

Don
President in USA

Would recommend

Kommentare: System has lots of features. Takes awhile to learn them but I really like the system right now for managing the office.

It helps my employees to not have to think as much about which lead to call. One lead comes in, its called, and then you move onto the next lead.

It is a little costly. I wish it was more affordable in the past. I would have tried it awhile ago.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Automation Tool

Kommentare: Increased call time by 200% and outbounds dials by 250%. Incredibly efficient, easy to learn, and a valuable asset to the company.

Automates processes. Easy to roll out. Maximizes callers' efforts.

The software works perfectly. At this time everything is exceeding our expectations.

Powerful Tool

Kommentare: It's been extremely positive. Ricochet has allowed us to organize customer data so we can easily find it when they call in. The dialer has enabled us to get significantly more dials completed per day. 100's of calls a day is easily possible using Ricochet's dialer.

1. I love the ability to customize this application. Being able to add and delete fields allows me to create something that's specific to me. 2. The ability to automate text messages, emails, and voicemails has really helped me be more efficient. 3. I like that I can call directly from my laptop using Ricochet. Doing so has enabled me to get rid of my business phone system. This savings helps offset the cost of Ricochet.

Because the software is so flexibile and powerful, it requires alot of setup. I'd rather have the flexibility than have something out of the box that doesn't quite fit.

keythel
Manager in Dominikanische Republik
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] Was Great

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Is a good platform, and the support team is the best ever

is Fast and easy to use

nothing for the moment

Keith
Agency Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to scale your business!

Pipeline tracking is a huge factor when managing a team of sales people.

I guess if I had to state something, the incoming calls could be placed in a waitroom that alarted the attendant a call was there. Again, I'm just listing something to improve on. Not a huge deal.

Corey
Lead coordinator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest dialer we have used

Kommentare: It has been a very easy transition and the experience has been great.

We used so many dialing systems before Ricochet 360. All hard to use, hard to train on and hard to teach others how to used. After 5 platforms we found ricochet 360 and we have stayed with them the longest

I don’t like that you can not mass assign leads to people. You can’t mass delete leads. You have to individually fix errors

Winky
Exclusive Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software and superb support team

The auto-dialer is second to none. It lets you do all sorts of customizations to the way you want the calls to happen. It's not easy to understand initially, but Ricochet offers superb support. The support is a natural person answering your questions in emails, not system-automated answers. Click the support help in the system, and an email response will arrive the same day. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] had been the most incredible help, from onboarding to system optimization. She is an expert and willing to share her knowledge anytime she is asked.

The monthly cost of Ricochet is pretty high.

Greg

CRM with a purpose

Ricochet has been our "go to" platform for CRM/lead management and our soft phones. Through its efficiencies in automation, it's proven itself over and over again as a positive contributor to our bottom-line!

It takes some time to get used to and set up. However, there is a solid core of professionals who help with this process from onboarding to post-implementation.

President in USA

Game Changer

Kommentare: Fantastic. Their team is extremely helpful in insuring my company is maximizing the tool and the resources available in it.

It does what they said it would and more!

The system works very well. The funny thing is that anything I didn't like about the system was solved when I met with their team.

marissa
allstate agent in USA

Ricochet360- Review

Kommentare: Ricochet360 has been super help. Always going above and beyond to help make sure system is performing well and letting us know of the new features.

sparm guru auto dialer are our favorite features

we enjoy everything about the software no changes

Jonathan
LSP in USA

Excellent CRM

Kommentare: Ricochet has been amazing and my rep [sensitive content hidden] has been extremely helpful with nay questions I have

Easy to use and very helpful to stay organized with the leads in the system

There hasn't been many things I have not liked about the software

Brittany
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value

Kommentare: Ricochet is an excellent easy to use software. The changes being made are heading in the right direction. Great company/product!

Ease of use. Cut down on training time for new employees. Not a lot of requirements. Could check certain things on the go. Love that my consignors has access to log into.

Wish there was more analytic data/reports available. Was told we were going to be upgraded to 3.0 but never was.

Israel

Works very well

Kommentare: It is an excellent system where I have a few features I would like but overall I cannot complain.

I love how well the support works and the seemingly almost endless flexibility this system has.

The interface is not the most intuitive and seems a little dated. There are a few features it could have.

Thomas
Licensed Agent in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top of its class software

Kommentare: Excellent software, makes organization easy. Keeps all my followup sales clear and organized and effectively scheduled, as well as saving all the key details and accessing them very easily.

Easy to learn, easy to use, and very little mistakes or down time.

I dont have anything negative to say about this software.

Executive Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Commission Reporting

Kommentare: I use the commission reports to payout commissions

I'm able to pay our rep's with confidence

That my salesmen can go back & back date entries a month or more

Jenni
Executive Assistant Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love it!!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been absolutely incredible with helping and answering any questions I may have and being readily available.

The efficiency of getting into contact with my leads.

I don't have any complaints about this software.

Ethan

Works great

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great in helping get our team setup

Efficient, simple, effective. Great at helping agents bang out calls

Expensive, algorithim can get thrown off quickly, spam guru is iffy

Kara
Agency Producer in USA

User Friendly

I find that the software is user friendly and has a lot of capabilities

Don't like incoming calls at the same time I am dialing out

Charles
Charles
FaceBook Marketing in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CRM, Phone system, Marketing, and more!

Kommentare: The main thing that is being solved is that now all of the features are in one system and not pieced together.

The fact that they are offering most of what we needed in one area. CRM, a Phone system, a power dialer, a marketing platform, chat, and they offer a SIP service. They are also helping us with our migration from Hubspot to Ricochet. Very detailed videos and manuals.

Video chat and desktop sharing are not available, but the techs came up with a webhook solution for it.