Über Ricochet360

Produktumfang: Cloud-Telefonsystem, Progressive Dialer, CRM- und Lead-Management, Marketing-Automation und mobiles CRM.

Erfahre mehr über Ricochet360

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Ricochet360 bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nik K.
Nik K.
agency owner in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Robust Software with a learning curve

Kommentare: Overall, Ricochet is the top of it's class compared to other dialers.

Ricochet is a wonderful piece of software for telemarketing. It allows the user to have a CRM, dialer, marketing automation and a VOIP system all within one ecosystem.

There is a learning curve associated with the software. However, like anything else the more time you spend using it, the easier it becomes.

Business Development in USA

Best Automation Tool

Kommentare: Increased call time by 200% and outbounds dials by 250%. Incredibly efficient, easy to learn, and a valuable asset to the company.

Automates processes. Easy to roll out. Maximizes callers' efforts.

The software works perfectly. At this time everything is exceeding our expectations.

Jason K.
President of Operations in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Lead Management system for the MOney

Allows for unlimited customization, robust platform. Rep has been great assisting me in getting it working to my liking.

A bit challenging to set up initially, integration of prior lead data did not go as expected.

David K.
David K.

Powerful Tool

Kommentare: It's been extremely positive. Ricochet has allowed us to organize customer data so we can easily find it when they call in. The dialer has enabled us to get significantly more dials completed per day. 100's of calls a day is easily possible using Ricochet's dialer.

1. I love the ability to customize this application. Being able to add and delete fields allows me to create something that's specific to me. 2. The ability to automate text messages, emails, and voicemails has really helped me be more efficient. 3. I like that I can call directly from my laptop using Ricochet. Doing so has enabled me to get rid of my business phone system. This savings helps offset the cost of Ricochet.

Because the software is so flexibile and powerful, it requires alot of setup. I'd rather have the flexibility than have something out of the box that doesn't quite fit.

Corey G.
Lead coordinator in USA

Easiest dialer we have used

Kommentare: It has been a very easy transition and the experience has been great.

We used so many dialing systems before Ricochet 360. All hard to use, hard to train on and hard to teach others how to used. After 5 platforms we found ricochet 360 and we have stayed with them the longest

I don’t like that you can not mass assign leads to people. You can’t mass delete leads. You have to individually fix errors

Brittany H.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value

Kommentare: Ricochet is an excellent easy to use software. The changes being made are heading in the right direction. Great company/product!

Ease of use. Cut down on training time for new employees. Not a lot of requirements. Could check certain things on the go. Love that my consignors has access to log into.

Wish there was more analytic data/reports available. Was told we were going to be upgraded to 3.0 but never was.

Michael H.
Executive Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Commission Reporting

Kommentare: I use the commission reports to payout commissions

I'm able to pay our rep's with confidence

That my salesmen can go back & back date entries a month or more

Charles S.
Charles S.
FaceBook Marketing in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

CRM, Phone system, Marketing, and more!

Kommentare: The main thing that is being solved is that now all of the features are in one system and not pieced together.

The fact that they are offering most of what we needed in one area. CRM, a Phone system, a power dialer, a marketing platform, chat, and they offer a SIP service. They are also helping us with our migration from Hubspot to Ricochet. Very detailed videos and manuals.

Video chat and desktop sharing are not available, but the techs came up with a webhook solution for it.

Liz C.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ricochet by Speed to Contact review

Kommentare: Our experience with Ricochet was amazing! The reps were very patient with us and guided us with no complaint. Their customer service and knowledge of the industry is why we went with the Ricochet Software!

The software is user friendly! We loved that we were able to access the software from any device.

We loved everything about this software..NO cons!

Craig P.
CEO in USA

Best Investment in my Business

Kommentare: Excellent. Our rep is FANTASTIC and super helpful.

This system is the best phone and lead crm I have found since becoming an insurance agency owner 10 years ago.

setup is somewhat challenging but WORTH it!

Adam S.
Agency owner in USA

Next level system

I have been using other CRM systems for 15 years now and Ricochet is definitely the most advanced i have ever come across. This system will make you more efficient and increase your sales. My customer service rep has been extremely helpful, patient and always available. The integration of your lead management system and phone service is a must. My old VOIP phones and lead management systems are like a rotary phone compared to Ricochet.

Take a little while to get used too

Frank C.
Csr in USA

Was good at first

Kommentare: Not really great but there were few things as simplicity.

You don't need a phone since it uses VoIP over the internet. So you just need your laptop wifi and headphones.

Dropped calls. Crossed calls. Overpriced. Not Allstate compliant. Crashed way too often so we had to switch

Rosie S.
Agency Owner in USA

Exceptional Service

Once you get familiar with it, the functions are great! Customer rep, was remarkable, she held my hand, was super knowledgeable and even tolerated me as I was extremely frustrated at times. I am so thankful for her and all she did to help me get up and running.

Simply getting familiar with ALL the functions, it has a ton that it can do so to an average tech person it can be overwhelming.

Marshawna J.
Account executive in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with ricochet has been great.

Love the efficiency of it. Great for keeping track of calls and leads sets. Keeps track of which callers are getting the most callas and which are at the bottom

Sometimes the calls disposition wrong after setting an appointment. Also would like to be able to disposition calls faster

Jeremy S.
Marketing Director in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ricochet works well

Kommentare: Customer service is good, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Outbound calls work very well with complicated setup

Inbound calls can use a little work with logic

John A.
Agency Principal in USA

Ricochet CRM

Kommentare: No longer have to deal with multiple vendors pointing fingers at one another.

All-in-one CRM solution. One company for all my CRM needs

Getting started can be a little overwhelming, but if you watch the training videos, you'll get the hang of it.

Weston P.
Agency Owner in USA

Great Customer Service

The best part of the software is how hand off it can be once finely tuned.

This is a very new software and sometimes that shows but luckily most issues get taken care of quickly.

Eric C.

Awesome

Kommentare: Great experience so far

Automation, and being able to contact more potential clients

none so far, if anything, I would say price

District Manager in USA

Great Telemarketing System

5 letztes Jahr

The automation has been great. We go online and it auto dials, texts and emails.

There is nothing in particular that jumps out to me

Christal L.
LSP in USA

Best on the Market

It makes life so easy, keeping people on task. The follow up with customers is so much easier.

Waiting for a few more features to come out to make it even better.

Donald K.
owner in USA

review

the aggressive nature of the sales process

the startup process, but you get that with just about anything new that you try

Mikel A.
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Great Rico

Kommentare: Good overall even better results

Lots of features and you can customize for your individual office needs

sometimes having to refresh / vendor data

Nelson D.
VP Consumer Direct Operations in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Increased Contacts!!

Kommentare: Speed to Contact have been a great partner for us at New Penn, and Ricochet has helped increased our contacts and production significantly over the last year.

Antwort von Speed To Contact

Thanks Nelson, We think you guys are pretty swell also!

Scott H.
CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Simple & Effective

Kommentare: Super fast. Simple interface. Integrates with many other systems. Steadily adding more functionality.

Antwort von Speed To Contact

We thank you Scott~ Keep an eye out for our upcoming text messaging automation features and gamification layer.