Über ClassBug

Intuitiver, aber leistungsstarker Studiomanager. Niedrigste Zahlungsbearbeitungsgebühr und einfaches Online-Registrierungs- und Verkaufstool.

Erfahre mehr über ClassBug

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ClassBug

ClassBug hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du ClassBug bereits verwendet?

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Very happy to have found this software!

Kommentare: I truly like the look and generally speaking capacity of the product. It would be extraordinary if the schedule connected to the schedule I utilize day by day (Google schedule). Likewise, on the "rundown of classes" page, it is ideal to see the classes recorded arranged by the times of the week.

I began utilizing this since I required my studio to have the option to take robotized installments every month. This has saved me a great deal of time!

The schedule... I use Google schedules on my cell phone and am essentially keeping two separate schedules at this moment. Couldn't want anything more than to have these connected.

Wendy
Office Manager in USA

A++ Customer Support Classbug

Kommentare: We have been using classbug for approximately 6 months. We are extremely happy with this program. In the beginning we had a few questions on how to use it. We sent an email message and we were immediately contacted by Matt Conway who would call and walk us through each issue we had and help us resolve our questions. I would highly recommend Classbug it is user friendly. I have to say in a world of technology where it can be difficult to actually speak to someone it was and is refreshing to know that at anytime we need more answers Matt is ready and willing to help!

Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amateur Software

Kommentare: This is a very small company, with inexperienced developers. I would recommend using a different software.

They do have a portal available, so it is nice that our dancers are able to cancel membership without having to reach out to us.

TERRIBLE class management - cannot see a holistic view of the class (such as how often has this student attended and are there any future make-ups/trials in the future) Awful User Experience - Everything is multiple clicks to do simple tasks, I am pretty sure they don't have a UX designer that actually reviews the customer experience. Worst Reporting I have ever seen in a product - mismatched data and they don't give you full access to the data you need.

Margaret
Co-owner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great user friendly program that makes running our business easier!

Kommentare: This online software has many amazing features that has made registering online for classes a breeze for our customers and therefore gets us paid faster. The online store that was very easy to set up allows our customers to make purchases and automatically applies personal settings that our business has previously set up like automatic discounts, registration fees, pre-requisite classes, automatic payment plans. The key take away with this program is everything is automated so a customer is enrolled properly online with no need for staff to do any extra work...the customer does all the work when they register online! Customers can easily log into their account to manage their stored credit card information, as well as see a history of past purchases and current classes enrolled. As customers register for classes, the student is added to the roster allowing us to see real time information on how our classes are filling. Sending an email to a specific class has never been easier! Our teachers can manage class attendance easily and mark reasons for absences. Navigating through classbug is very user friendly for both customers and staff. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking to make their registration more streamlined and convenient.

Sabina
Dance studio manager in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & great costumer service

Kommentare: I have worked on other online software for our dance studio but ClassBug is much easier to use. You don't need a training program to use it. The support staff is fantastic to work with. When ever I have a question or suggestion, he always comes up with the answer in a very timely manner. Would definely recommend it to other studios.

The ease of use

Nicole
Certified Simply Music Piano Teacher in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Use of the Calendar

Kommentare: I really like the look and overall function of the software. It would be great if the calendar linked to the calendar I use daily (Google calendar). Also, on the "list of classes" page, it would be nice to see the classes listed in order of the days of the week.

I started using this because I needed my studio to be able to take automated payments each month. This has saved me a lot of time!

The calendar... I use Google calendars on my smartphone and am basically maintaining two separate calendars right now. Would love to have these linked.

Erin
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very happy to have found this software!

Kommentare: After doing a great deal of research, we selected ClassBug for our studio software and POS system. After using the program for two years, we are confident that we made the right choice. The software is extremely user friendly, bug free, and dependable. Customer Service issues have been handled with ease and the program integrates smoothly with our online services.

Joey
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

ClassBug is perfect for my business

Kommentare: ClassBug simplifies scheduling, billing and payment management for my clients & I in one easy to navigate place. I can log in anywhere, anytime and find what I need in seconds. ClassBug has simply made life easier for me to bill and schedule my classes and I look forward to watching my business grow along with ClassBug.

Kathleen

Excellent software!

Kommentare: I use this tonrun my irish dance studio, the support staff is super responsive and the software is very easy to use. Any time I encounter something that the software can't do for my business he reworks something to make it happen, I highly recommend classbug!

Lorinda

Love classbug

Kommentare: We use classbug for our dance school tuition. It is very user friendly. The customer service is really amazing. If we are ever stuck or have questions or even suggestions we only need to email and they get right back to us with a solution.

Liam

Pros and cons of Classbug

Kommentare: I am still learning my way around classbug but that is not a fault of the software, that is a fault of my computer skills. I did choose this software because it seems simple enough for a guy like me to understand. I have tried other software products that were more expensive and out of my league for understanding how to work with them.
Technical support can be an issue with Classbug if you are not free during the day. This is one problem that I run into as I do so much of my book keeping after I close my studio at night.

Char

Success with Class Bug!

Kommentare: Class Bug is Overall Easy to use, practical and the customer service is great! I recommend this program!