Weave Bewertungen

4.3/5
    4.2/5
    3.9/5

About Weave

Weave is a communication platform that helps businesses connect to the people they serve.

Erfahre mehr über Weave

Kari B.
Front Office Manager
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"Weave is our right hand man"

Kommentare: I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

Vorteile: I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

Nachteile: My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Patricia S.
Operations Manager/Treatment Coordinator
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Weave has changed our office for the better"

Vorteile: We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

Nachteile: We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Grace C.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2020

"new Weave user"

Kommentare: We had several issues when initializing the phone system. I wouldn't mention this if the issues had been addressed in a timely manner but it has taken almost a month to get everything set up properly. Also the response time in answering questions and fixing issues that may have potentially lost us some business were not taken care of in a timely manner.

Vorteile: We like how it incorporates all communications into one platform that ties into our software system.

Nachteile: It does not provide a newsletter/email blasting platform. We use that a lot when we are having specials, discounts, events, and keeping our patients current as to what is going on. Also it has no way for patients to check in and have forms to sign that would incorporate into our EHR system. 2 downfalls that your competitors offer

• Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Kelly G.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2019

"When my phone number was transported over to Weave they did not have my number working for 2 days"

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the company are not fully trained in both how to set up your phone line or the phone and how to use their system. I called customer service 8 times today to be hung up on. So I finally called the sales line to get an answer. There online help support didn't have access to the PIN number. So i have asked for a phone call back like I did two weeks ago left on the online help support message and the phone does not take messages. The help center through the sales department didn't know that PIN

Vorteile: I was sold on all I was told is was going to do for me and my business. None of it true. There is no phone personal message even thought I have set one up both on the phone and on line. There is no forwarding the call to my cell phone number. The training videos do not cover how to set up call forwarding and text messaging that me or my office staff understand.

Nachteile: I had no phone service for 2 business days. We I called my assigned customer representative she didn't care that I had no phone service. She even called the number the next day and couldn't get through as the phone service had not been turned on by Weave. They did not send us a cordless phone that we ordered, they sent 5 separate phones which would ring randomly in set up in different rooms. You could not answer the call in the room you were in I had to leave a patient and run into another room to answer. the video she sent us to set things up was a different model. Afterall of this I decided to take my numbers to my prior service. They will not give me the information to do so. I explained I was going to do this and why. I had to call back to get my account number which took me several phone calls and waiting on hold to do. I explained why I need the account number. I sent the signed consent off to my new phone service, it was refused as they now needed a PIN number. This is odd as no one at Weave knows anything about PIN numbers. This has been going on for two weeks now.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Cheryl S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2019

"Great product and service"

Vorteile: We love the text function. If we miss a call from a client, the client is sent an automatic text that tells them that we'll call them back ASAP or that they can text us. The text comes up on our computer screen and we can correspond with the client that way. We can also send original messages to clients via text. We can send messages to clients even when we are not on the business premises which appear to come from the business phone. Weave has been a game changer for us.

Nachteile: Wish it would integrate with our MindBodyOnline software.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Heather L.
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"We love Weave"

Vorteile: We like everything about Weave that we have encountered so far.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything that we do not like at this time.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Shivani P.

"Weave pros and cons"

Kommentare: After going through the past 2.5months of patients getting texted when another patient was intended, I'm not sure how we will recover and hope that no one gets too upset about it. It's a huge HIPPA violation because we have gotten authorization to send patient appointment details like finances, and when we text patient "mary" about her appointment, Patient "bob" gets that text and then calls us. Not too impressed with how Weave handled this entire situation. We were offered a half credit of one month. Not happy at all with customer support because this went on for almost three months...
I like it when it works right, it's actually perfect, but I can't risk these HIPPA Issues...

Vorteile: When it works properly, it's great for chatting in the office with team members and the texting feature is great

Nachteile: MAJOR HIPPA Violations
It was texting the wrong patient. The chat feature stopped working. And some texts never went through so we have no idea who got what...which is a big liability for us

David C.
Assistant
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Great way to streamline our communications!"

Kommentare: Overall we love the service weave provides us. Very helpful technical support on demand whenever we have a question or issue.

Vorteile: We love the ease of connectivity throughout our office. We can easily speak to someone in the front of the office from the back without the time or effort of leaving the patient or room. We have also gained the ability to text our patients, which we have had a lot of positive feedback on. A lot of our patients prefer this method of communications. All appointments/reminders for a family are provided at a glance when a patient calls which is very helpful to us for friendly reminders.

Nachteile: The only thing that may be an issue is if we lose internet connection for some reason - our phones do not work. Which can be added stress and disruption in our day.

Chase D.
Orthodontist
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2017

"Doesn't work with topsOrtho"

Kommentare: Acceptable phone service. I would tell a friend to consider it if it integrates with his PMS.

Vorteile: The concept of what Weave does is amazing! We never really got the computer screen popups to work because it doesn't work with tops, but the phones worked well.

Nachteile: It does not integrate with topsOrtho and likely will not in the near future. As I have been told this is because of lack of cooperation from the topsOrtho company. Regardless, it kills the idea of being able to use it if you have Tops as your PMS.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2017
Jordan S.
Optometrist Technician
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2019

"Helpful Office Communication"

Kommentare: Using weave is great to increase inter office communication without having to leave a room. It is immediate like a text message but discrete. Helps with any miscommunication issues between departments when clients or patients are present with conflicts or processing.

Vorteile: I loved that while logged in you are able to communicate with everyone in your workplace even if other members are teleworking. You are able to message back and forth like you would with a text or instant message either individually or as a group message, while also seeing whom is active or online at the same time. Weave also allows coworkers to see who is calling on screen not just on the phone. Using weave you are able to message clients or contacts to their phone for appointment reminders or confirmations and it simply sends them a text.

Nachteile: I disliked that while using the software you have to exit out of one screen to access others but that is manageable.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Robert B.
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2019

"Weave has decreased our telephone expense. "

Kommentare: Weave has cut our phone expenses 14% since on-boarding. Weave has improved our paperwork flow within the office and has increased staff efficiency.

Vorteile: The desktop app allows our staff to have immediate access to messages from our patients. The text feature has improved our communication with our patients. E-fax is a great time saver and has simplified the process of handling patient documents and is HIPAA compliant. Desktop app allows us to easily switch between offices.

Nachteile: Hold times for customer service historically have been long, however we have seen a decrease in hold time over the last 4 weeks. Would love to have one master account to manage our service as opposed to one for each office. There is a problem with texting to ATT and Criket numbers.

Christopher B.
Dental Hygienist
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2019

"Weave Revolutionizes Reception in Dental Practices "

Kommentare: My dental office implemented Weave into our practice about a year ago. WOW, what a change it made to our office. It made our receptionists jobs so much easier by confirming patients via text, giving them voicemail, caller ID and more. Another awesome feature of this software is that after every appointment, they send your patient's a text so they can leave a review for your office online. The customer service for this company is remarkable and setup was super easy. This software gives your receptionists much more time to focus on other things. We see about 25-40 patients per day and Weave can handle it all... from the appointment confirmations to reviews. Weave changes the industry. This software is perfect and a must have for any dental office.

Vorteile: EVERYTHING! The features are remarkable. The best features of Weave are the caller ID feature, digital fax feature, the phones, the customer service, automated appointment confirmations, patient communication/texting feature, voicemail, and patient practice reviews. There's so much to say about this software that I'd have to write a book.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I dislike about this software. This software is flawless.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Chad D.

"Success with Weave"

Kommentare: We are gaining patients. We are retaining patients. We are learning things about our practice, as far as numbers, that we didn’t know previously. This has been a huge addition in our practice. In order for success, the system needed to improve our efficiency. This has been the case. In addition, our patients truly appreciate the efforts and communication.

Vorteile: The ease of use and user friendliness. The ability to easily communicate with our patients. The ability to consolidate some of our communication services was a bonus.

Nachteile: It’s not a dislike, but onboarding to the new system took patience and time. I think this is the case with any technology advancement implemented into a developed system.

Todd J.
Podiatrist
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"Great for keeping office on the same page"

Kommentare: It has been great so far. My biggest complaint is about the customer service. Not the service itself, but the communication. They are all very great and helpful but sometimes it takes them a while to get back to you. They are very backlogged with the online chat feature and also when calling in. My problems are always taken care of, but the time to wait to get to that point can be slightly frustrating. Overall, I would definitely recommend the product and I think that they are working on mitigating the customer service issue.

Vorteile: I love how you have so many different tools in one program. The chat option along with the ability to text customers/patients is very convenient. It is a great tool for keeping everyone on the same page in the office. There are some functions that I currently do not use but I think those features would be very nice to use and make it even more valuable. I like how they integrate reputation management into the package also.

Nachteile: As the company continues to grow and add new elements to their software, I feel like there are a lot of small things that need fixes. There is a lot going on and a lot for them to keep track of. They do actively look at feedback and make updates based on that feedback which is very nice. I also wish they integrated with more EHRs. We do not integrate ours because it is not an option. It is still worth it even without the integration.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Nick T.
Managing Director
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Simple, Elegant, Exceptional"

Kommentare: Weave has streamlined our customer communications and optimized our business efficiency.

Vorteile: Weave gets the most out of our previously antiquated phone system. Their features, support and software make running our business more efficient and profitable.

Nachteile: Nothing. Very easy to use and excellent all around.

Rebekah R.
Optician
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2019

"One of the best things we have done for our practice!"

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. Customer service is easily accessible and ready to help you. It has cut back on our time spent reminding people of their appointments and made communication with our patients so much better!

Vorteile: We love that we are able to easily text our patients about upcoming appointments, when their glasses or contacts are ready, and just communicate in general! It saves us a lot of time and in this age of texting, our patients love it too!

Nachteile: The only thing that we don't like about the software is the ability for the software to make phone calls for us to the few people who don't receive or want to receive text messages. We are a practice with older patients and some of them just don't do text messaging.

• Bewertet am 23.2.2019
Maryellen B.
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Weave was a game changer"

Kommentare: It has been great in terms of communicating with clients efficiently. Many prefer text messages for appointment confirmations versus telephone calls or emails. Some just text us now for availability of appointments. Like the caller ID function as well.

Vorteile: The ability to text our clients was a game changer for my business. Clients love it, my front desk loves the ease of it, texting appointment confirmations became super easy. Love when we miss a call it texts our clients that we will get right back to them. Also allows us to easily see missed calls and call volume. Also LOVE the phone app so that when the business is closed I can follow up from home on any missed calls!

Nachteile: The inability to send out mass text messages. It would be great if we could classify client types and then text to that group easily.

Bob T.
Business manager
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"Good product, horrible customer service"

Kommentare: The product is good, but the reliability is so bad the dentist told me to get them working consistently or get rid of them. I don't know how to get them working consistently so far.

Vorteile: I do like that the product flows from front desk and operatories, to cell phones.

Nachteile: The VOIP phones are very prone to drop outs and are subject to the failures in Weave's servers in their field operations. I have experienced multiple total phone system outages that last anywhere from hours to multiple days. It is always nearly impossible to get hold of any support in anywhere near a timely manner. It takes more than one hour for them to return any calls to customer service and more than an hour to connect to anyone in chat.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
David S.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2020

"Sanders Family Dental "

Kommentare: Always listening to feedback
Easy to use
Needs a little more integration with open dental

Vorteile: Texting to patient
Knowing who is calling
Adding person who isn’t patient to the system. Great update.

Nachteile: Needs email integration
Needs huddle information

• Bewertet am 22.2.2020
Ron K.
Doctor

"Game changer "

Kommentare: We has allowed us to take complete control of our practice at the touch of our fingers. From texting to confirm someone or scheduling them ,.it can all be done quickly and in a very personal manner . Having the app on the phone also allows me complete control when not in the office as well .

Vorteile: Weave allows our office to have direct personal communication with our patients . At the touch of a button we are always connected . It increases our bottom line by our minute to minute utilization of the software .

Nachteile: There are really no cons ..all positive

Claire B.
Office manager
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2020

"Weave"

Kommentare: We love it!

Vorteile: We love being able to text from the office computers, and accessing schedule and Patient contact info on cell phone.

Nachteile: Tech support isn’t easy to reach. They’re working on it though

• Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Lisa K.
Practice Director

"Great features overall!"

Kommentare: Overall very helpful to our office. Can sometimes be a little glitchy (recalls, etc.), but definitely a great addition to our office. Love what is coming in the future--campaigns, etc.

Vorteile: Love the texting features as well as the Weave Pay feature for those that may need to pay "on their own schedule". No excuses with the convenient Weave Pay feature! :)

Nachteile: Need to have campaign feature up and running as opposed to Beta.

John H.
Front Desk Staff

"Great product"

Vorteile: I love the system integration. It gives me the patient info. right away with the incoming calls. Also I can track missed calls and review previous calls for quality assurance measures.

Nachteile: The most recent software update. It changed the view of incoming messages and it is too small for me.

Operations
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2019

"WORST COMPANY MODEL IN HISTORY"

Kommentare: Here is where Weave loses you, The only department that answers your call is sales and they can only sell Weave to you. They told us in Jan they would set us up, they charged us...but no set up, no phones, no service, and wait for it NO ONE REPLYING TO EMAILS OR VOICEMAILS!!!! Finally we go through sales and get a person who "apologizes" "alerts you they are aware the lack of staffing in customer service etc etc ...They said we will credit your account for January, get you your phones etc ..ok. I am nothing if not patient. Feb comes we are ...wait for it billed again and the phones install mid Feb. , wait what I paid for two months now ...NO ONE REPLIES TO OUR TRAINING REQUESTS... We watch the few videos provided online to get the basics... but nothing on setting up our account proper to fully use the Weave. Stressful! I call again I am requesting 2 phones and no more auto bill ... I want my two months charges back because its FEB 27 and we aren't running the program yet!!! NO ONE REPLIES...Call Sales again all lovely frustrated people. Mucho apologies and I'm ready to just quit the whole program which might be good if we knew how to use it??? Have you ever had software implemented by you, no support, no training ... well that is the business model, and they just keep auto billing you and ignoring you., Im calling my friends at Polycom today to discuss this joint venture decision because its a poor one. Still waiting for my call back for my "escalation" ticket !

Vorteile: The sales pitch which does not equate to the product. The only feature that consistently works well is confirming appointments in the patient pop up display.

Nachteile: -Balances are not Patient Only so the balance info does not preclude you from needing to still check the Dentrix ledger.
-The Online version has only one calendar display option "list" so you do not know the provider for each appointment not helpful when trying to reschedule etc.
-The app does not answer calls properly
-The app has no online training.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Drew L.
Associate Dentist
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2019

"Best "phone" service company for a dental office"

Vorteile: The tremendous value, basically the same price as our old phone service provider. The weave team is constantly offering new features as well.

Nachteile: It's hard to keep up with all the new features and keep the team trained on the new updates.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2019