Über Weave

Weave ist eine Kommunikationsplattform, mit der Unternehmen besser mit ihrer Kundschaft interagieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Weave

We don't use all of the options that Weave offers but the text messaging and review management alone is worth the money. We constantly get compliments from our patients on the texting ability.

The customer support is lacking and the fact when you have a problem and there is no manager to talk to is not helpful.

Bewertungen zu Weave

3,5
3,8

Weave hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 335 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Weave bereits verwendet?

Annelise
Annelise
Operations manager in USA

Essential for business

I love the way the platform interacts with our patients. They are always growing and adding new products. Some I stay with and some I don't. But I love the fact that the company is always looking at improving the products and experiences for users.

ISometimes it's hard to know who to contact and get help for issues needed. The company has grown so fast, there always seems to be a new rep assigned, and another one calling me.

Megan
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Software is great. Customer service could use some work

The features are great once you get them going. We love that our patients name pops up on the screen as they are calling so we can pull their chart up before we ever answer. The Google reviews sending is also helpful. The texting is a great feature. The service itself is great once it is set up correctly.

Every time we have on boarded a new location there have been issues. We have had calls somehow going to random workers cell phones instead of ringing in the office. We have had faxes not coming through. One time the onboarder just quit in the middle of onboarding and it took us days to reach someone to complete the onboarding. It also does not integrate with therapy software so we miss out on a lot of the features. Also when if the phones go down it is nearly impossible to reach an actual person for assistance.

Dr Lyris
Ceo in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy Client

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good product overall.

Great having access to our patients on our phone as well as desktop!

Occasionally glitches. Customer service is good though.

Kristen
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Do not recommend.

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: If we had not paid for the year in advance we would not still have this product. I would urge any consumer to keep looking and not waste their time and their clients time.

None. We had better a better phone system when we still had landlines.

When calling customer service I almost never get the issue resolved. Most often I am told that there is nothing they can do, they don't know why issues are happening, etc. Settings revert back or change for no unexplained reason. We are a busy ER clinic and clients pets have been unable to get care because they could not get through to us. Weave does not seem to grasp this. Phones constantly drop calls, we are unable to put someone on hold without hanging up on them, phones that should not have a voicemail set up somehow get voicemails. We have had all of our reminders for an entire day go out with the wrong appointment time so everyone was texted that their appointment was an hour later than it actually was. We were told that we needed to increase our internet speeds and even after we doubled them these issues were not resolved.

Tammy
Practice Administrator in USA

We LOVE our WEAVE!!

We are so busy with our dental practice and its nice that our patients can reach out to us with a text instead of a call. We can respond in between face to face patients or phone calls. We are able to provide patients with reminders of their existing appts and past due appts also. You can do everything seamlessly! We already receive over 150+ calls per day along with 150+ text msgs too! We have been with Weave approx 4-5 years- when they were the new kids on the block! They keep improving and impressing us all the time! We LOVE our WEAVE!!

some of the new features need a little tweaking - But I have no doubt they will be incredible once they get going!

Megan
Treatment Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend Weave for Dental offices

Kommentare: We love Weave and are so happy to have this communications software.

Extremely easy interface. Very easy to navigate. Extremely reliable and gathers information quickly to send reminders. The in-office chat option is extremely helpful in communicating information discreetly.

The only thing i wish that we could do is to delete a queued message. For example, if we scheduled a patient by mistake or for the incorrect type of appointment and change it afterward, it gathers the information in the queue and cannot be changed or cancelled.

Patricia
Dentiat in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Weave review for dental office

Kommentare: Great. It may be pricier than other programs, but I save a lot using the voip program so in the end it evens out. Plus has more features than other programs

I love that o can check schedule from an app on my phone. I can also contact patients from home using the app and the outgoing phone number is the office number

The voip phone sometimes cuts out. Not really weaves fault, it the area I am in where the internet is not always reliable

Chase
Chase
Orthodontist in USA

Doesn't work with topsOrtho

Kommentare: Acceptable phone service. I would tell a friend to consider it if it integrates with his PMS.

The concept of what Weave does is amazing! We never really got the computer screen popups to work because it doesn't work with tops, but the phones worked well.

It does not integrate with topsOrtho and likely will not in the near future. As I have been told this is because of lack of cooperation from the topsOrtho company. Regardless, it kills the idea of being able to use it if you have Tops as your PMS.

Nicole
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Relatively dissatisfied one year audiology industry customer

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have never solved any business problems with Weave, just mostly added a HUGE expense for not that much benefit except we do like the e-fax compared to our last VOIP provider who did not have that. We do like the team chat and the integration of Weave to Sycle for patient caller ID. And we love the live texting and the missed call texting - this is probably the best feature of Weave for us!

We do like how Weave integrates with Sycle, our office management software, once this feature was added.

Weave is missing basic customization features like a fax cover sheet and logo or customization being available to on automated appointment reminder emails.

Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Weave

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Weave uses a mesh overlay among all the nodes in kubernetes clusters, so it is able to dynamically route traffic.

Newer softwares like cilium are better equipped to handle high loads.

Leah
Admin Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Weave has been beneficial in several ways to our office.

Kommentare: As stated before, we love Weave and what it has done for our practice. It has brought us up to date in the technical world, it has allowed better patient communication, and be more time efficient. At times I feel like we have hired another team member to help with all the features we have been able to benefit from within Weave and it has been a game changer for our team.

Before Weave, we were using one company to offering texting to our patients and another company for phones. When we first discovered Weave, I was excited to combine our phones and text messaging feature with the same company & have the same text number be with our office main line. Little did we know all the amazing features Weave would continue to offer! For our office to now offer auto-reminders, sync confirmation texts, a mobile app, communicate with patients off hours via phone or text and appears we are at the office, team communication during office hours via computer, digital forms that are customized to our office, data collection, payment links to patients, and more. We are so blessed to have found Weave and implement into our practice.

I wouldn't say there is anything we necessarily dislike about Weave.. we were in the beta group for forms and we know there was a process of designing and having bugs worked out. We are very patient knowing it will be worth it in the end. The feature that would be nice in the future would be to also offer to send patients digital forms or payment links from the mobile app!

Bryan
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, support is lacking

Kommentare: Good, we love the features and functionality. We use it everyday and our practice has greatly benefited from it.

We love the mobile app, two-way texting, call recording and automated review system. Overall, we are very happy with Weave.

The support is seriously lacking. I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave. No one at Weave's support was able to help with this problem and they eventually gave up. Some add-on features are too expensive. Fax should be available for much less than $50 per month. The dashboard metrics add-on would be great but it's overpriced.

Kari
Front Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Weave is our right hand man

Kommentare: I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

laurie
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

don't miss a call

Kommentare: We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Katee

Weave is awesome!

They are always looking for ways to improve services. Customer service is always very friendly and quick to help with any issues that we have.

Our Office still cannot see the patient balance on account when we pull them up in Weave

Andrea
Optometrist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Seamless integration of telephone and texting with easy recall and reminders

Kommentare: Weave replaced our phone system and provided phones, so the incremental cost is not very great. They have decreased our no show rate significantly.

The best feature of the software is the ability to give an immediate response to everyone who calls us. If we don't answer the line right away, the patient gets a text asking how we can help. Also, the recall and appointment reminders are easy to script/edit and to schedule. You can also administer all of this remotely, including changing the message or forwarding the lines. I also love that they are always improving the capabilities of the software. With regularity, they post a video you can watch to see what they are currently working toward. Always very exciting!

At this point, I am interested in mass email capability, as in for a newsletter. I believe they are adding this feature.

Craig
Craig
CEO in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Once excellent service suffering declines in reliability and support

The integration of a phone system and business text is great. The fact that it integrates with our practice management software and allows us to send reminders and mass texts to patients is fantastic.

The app interface is small, about the size of a normal cell phone face. There’s no excuse for this on a desktop app. Also, the text feature is limited. All texts come into one inbox, and there’s no way to parse out individual conversations by user. In other words, there are no text threads to help organize things. Finally, Service quality issues have plagued with over the past couple of months. Currently there is an outage, which prompted me to write this review. It is becoming less reliable, and also it takes a long time to get through to support.

Roxane
Clinical director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good software, poor support and customer service!

Kommentare: Overall we like weave software. It has helped symplied a lot of our tasks.
The installation team was incompetent. It set for a bad start. The person at onboarding team did was she could to help. Lack of follow up and customer service after she left.

The ability to enter patient information to call and text them without digging into the EMR. Calling directly from the weave software without the need to dial the number. Love the text to pay link, the call recording, the patient history. Overall easy friendly software.

Integration with our EMR to avoid duplicate work. The system bugs a lot and thr lack of customer service. The limited option and basic platform to email marketing to our patient.

Matt

Handles Desktop Texting with Clients

Kommentare: This is good for texting with clients and for handling VOIP telephony.

I like that we can SMS text with clients from the desktop computer, and can handle VOIP-level functionality with the phones.

We cannot create text broadcast groups, to which clients can subscribe/unsubscribe. With ZipWhip, we could do this.

Meghan
optometrist, owner in USA

Overall happy with Weave

Kommentare: Weave runs our entire phone system, texting ability, faxes, review requests, etc. We really enjoy using this system!

Generally easy to integrate. Overall user friendly. It's nice to have access to the schedule on your cell phone. Most patients like the texting feature - and it comes through as our office phone number which is KEY so that they don't think they're getting spammed. The staff messaging feature is also nice. Being able to change and update office hours so that the correct voicemail plays is also very nice. It integrates nicely with our electronic health record system. No excessive paper waste w/printed faxes - they can be downloaded and then uploaded to the proper spot.

Automatic Review request text messages go out to even patient who don't show up for their appointment - so they really need to be manually done until someone at Weave can fix this. We also often go through periods of time where our faxes don't send through which becomes frustrating. Customer service is typically available to help. No mass Email option for promotions, etc.

Griselda
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

Kommentare: It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Patricia
Operations Manager/Treatment Coordinator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Weave has changed our office for the better

We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

Grace
Operations Manager in USA

new Weave user

Kommentare: We had several issues when initializing the phone system. I wouldn't mention this if the issues had been addressed in a timely manner but it has taken almost a month to get everything set up properly. Also the response time in answering questions and fixing issues that may have potentially lost us some business were not taken care of in a timely manner.

We like how it incorporates all communications into one platform that ties into our software system.

It does not provide a newsletter/email blasting platform. We use that a lot when we are having specials, discounts, events, and keeping our patients current as to what is going on. Also it has no way for patients to check in and have forms to sign that would incorporate into our EHR system. 2 downfalls that your competitors offer

Nancy
Consultant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Want to streamline your patient communication and save money?

Kommentare: After the initial training period, and understanding how to use the software to our best benefit, we appreciate the call logs (which it also monitored by employee the # of text messages that are sent), the fax option, the pop-ups when patients call and the use of text messaging with history always available for the patients. As the consultant, I appreciate the ease in changing the voicemail messages, as well as using the app to review the schedules.

We switched to Weave when the pandemic started so we would have more control from home relative to messaging to our patients. We really appreciate the pop-ups that tell us whose calling and keeping a log of the incoming and outgoing calls. (In other words, we like VOIP!

The campaigns - not enough customization vs other platforms that we have used.

Michelle

Dental Office Weave Use

Kommentare: I really like the product. I feel like it could use some work on how it functions on different devices. Ex: the pop up on desk top. Schedule on app/ phone.

Access from my phone with App. The easy use with the phone app.

Their seems to be a glitch in the pop up on my desk top. There also seems to be no ability on my phone to sort call or messages without completely scrolling through all of them. This is very time consuming and not efficient.