Über Weave

Weave ist eine Kommunikationsplattform, mit der Unternehmen besser mit ihrer Kundschaft interagieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Weave

Easy to use, saved us a ton of money on credit card processing. Makes my job easier even when closed.

The customer support is lacking and the fact when you have a problem and there is no manager to talk to is not helpful.

Bewertungen zu Weave

3,7
4,0

Weave hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 480 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Weave bereits verwendet?

Duc
Duc
Dentist in USA

Weave - Lots of tool on One Platform

Kommentare: It has been an excellent experience. Really enjoy working with weave and they are receptive to new features.

Lots of tools built in. Reminders, reviews, payments, texting, and phones.

Analytics is not available for Eaglesoft yet. It'd be nice to have an even more all in one solution.

Craig
Craig
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Once excellent service suffering declines in reliability and support

The integration of a phone system and business text is great. The fact that it integrates with our practice management software and allows us to send reminders and mass texts to patients is fantastic.

The app interface is small, about the size of a normal cell phone face. There’s no excuse for this on a desktop app. Also, the text feature is limited. All texts come into one inbox, and there’s no way to parse out individual conversations by user. In other words, there are no text threads to help organize things. Finally, Service quality issues have plagued with over the past couple of months. Currently there is an outage, which prompted me to write this review. It is becoming less reliable, and also it takes a long time to get through to support.

Nicole
Practice Manager in Kanada
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Weave

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

I like that we can use the phone for texting and calls. I love having the calls recorded

The reminder system needs work. The reminder emails just state that the patient is due but now what it is for

Antwort von Weave

vor 6 Tagen

Hi Nicole! Thank you for your review and your feedback. Our product team takes feedback very seriously, and we appreciate your thoughts. Your feedback will be passed on to our product team.

Quelle: GetApp

Works great, until it doesnt.

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ease of implementation and use. Shipped hardware to our office, very little setup, almost plug and play. Rarely has issues with phones.

Customer support is lacking in some concern. We started getting patients complaining about not getting sms messages. Looking into it, about 10-11% of all of our messages do not make it to the patients that want it. Over a month working with a support agent that can not / will not figure out the problem. Taking our office with combing through 1000s of sms messages to find ones that didnt go through. Get told that it has to do with how our website is setup. Fix that per their instructions. Nothing changed, and they refused to help or elaborate further. Contacted support over the phone and asked for a supervisor. They took my information and no one ever called of followed up. We will be switching to a new provider at this point.

Venetta
Practice Administrator in USA

Patient Communication

Kommentare: Overall I love using weave. It has made a positive difference in my practice.

The ease of use. The instant communication with my patients.

Frequent service interruption. Change/elimination of features that we have grown accustom to using.

Irene
front desk , billing in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great for front office and team messaging

Kommentare: supper easy to use , text message is the new thing so everyone replies and answers quick. love the review button to send out and we see who responded and can write back

how easy it is to load on the new computers or phone for the mobile use

when using the mobile app when a call comes in the caller ID doesn't work and its just phone numbers so I really don't know when the call comes from work

Lisa
Practice manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Weave all day, every day!

Kommentare: I have used Weave since its inception. I will not work at an office without it.

I love the instant communication. No accessing a website. The app is fantastic! I love the integrated phones, but mostly the texting feature

There are cons? I don't know of any! Weave has everything.

George
George
manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Weave has terrible customer service.

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very negative. We had 2 locations with weave and acquired a third. That location already had an exisiting weave account so we just needed to transfer the ownership and set up the same features. It is a month and a half later and it still doesn't work. My so called account representative [sensitive content hidden] is unreachable and does nothing. We are now looking to switch all of our locations to a different provider

Great if it actually works, but the second you have a problem its good luck

If there is an issue good luck getting it fixed

Antwort von Weave

vor 3 Wochen

George, we’re sorry to hear about this experience. We’re focused on making our Customer Support experience best in class. Can you contact us at pr@getweave.com so we can escalate your issue with our Customer Success team?

Belkin

Honest review daily user

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like how Weave is very important to our everyday work environment. It has many features and they create new ones often. It is not just for patient communication but also easy to communicate with our staff.

I do not have any cons with weave. Our office has had weave for more than 6+ years. I have no complaints and recommend to any medical offices.

Haylie
Marketing director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good customer service and nice features.

I like the easability of the app and the features offered. Customer support has been good so far.

The cost for all options seems high. We have had some issues with the phone tree.

Patricia
Dentiat in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Weave review for dental office

Kommentare: Great. It may be pricier than other programs, but I save a lot using the voip program so in the end it evens out. Plus has more features than other programs

I love that o can check schedule from an app on my phone. I can also contact patients from home using the app and the outgoing phone number is the office number

The voip phone sometimes cuts out. Not really weaves fault, it the area I am in where the internet is not always reliable

Linda
Front Desk in USA

Weave

Kommentare: Weave really takes a lot of work off the front desk personnel. Give them more time to do other things.

Love the texting and accepting photos in the office. Easy to use app. Easy to install and get set up. Takes a load of work off the Front Desk personnel.

The only thing I don't like is the new update: when you go to messages you don't see a name, you see phone #s. I have sent the wrong message to a couple of people because I think I'm in a certain person's account.

Cheryl
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product and service

We love the text function. If we miss a call from a client, the client is sent an automatic text that tells them that we'll call them back ASAP or that they can text us. The text comes up on our computer screen and we can correspond with the client that way. We can also send original messages to clients via text. We can send messages to clients even when we are not on the business premises which appear to come from the business phone. Weave has been a game changer for us.

Wish it would integrate with our MindBodyOnline software.

Leah
Admin Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Weave has been beneficial in several ways to our office.

Kommentare: As stated before, we love Weave and what it has done for our practice. It has brought us up to date in the technical world, it has allowed better patient communication, and be more time efficient. At times I feel like we have hired another team member to help with all the features we have been able to benefit from within Weave and it has been a game changer for our team.

Before Weave, we were using one company to offering texting to our patients and another company for phones. When we first discovered Weave, I was excited to combine our phones and text messaging feature with the same company & have the same text number be with our office main line. Little did we know all the amazing features Weave would continue to offer! For our office to now offer auto-reminders, sync confirmation texts, a mobile app, communicate with patients off hours via phone or text and appears we are at the office, team communication during office hours via computer, digital forms that are customized to our office, data collection, payment links to patients, and more. We are so blessed to have found Weave and implement into our practice.

I wouldn't say there is anything we necessarily dislike about Weave.. we were in the beta group for forms and we know there was a process of designing and having bugs worked out. We are very patient knowing it will be worth it in the end. The feature that would be nice in the future would be to also offer to send patients digital forms or payment links from the mobile app!

Kallie
Dentist/owner in USA

Mixed opinions

Kommentare: It is making a lot of patient communication taxes a lot easier however we are experiencing more and more problems as they keep rolling out more updates

I do like that this has a mobile app feature that connects directly to the dentrix software for patient information and viewing the schedule. I do also like that that I can utilize the call forwarding to go to my cell phone after hours for emergency calls without releasing my cell phone number.. We also like that there is an inter office communication feature with team chat. We also love that automated messages can be sent out in English or Spanish .

I don't like how when we 1st installed it things went very smoothly it did what it was supposed to do however as time has gone on there have been more updates With significantly more issues and glitches. Especially with regards to patients confirming their appointments. When patients type certain messages to confirm an appt, the software is doing 1.of 3 things: changing the appt length, changing the appt day/time, or removing it from our schedule all together. Another issue is calling patients from the mobile app (which is another key feature I wanted to work well). When I try to place a call the app crashes. When a patient calls me, they have trouble hearing me no matter where I am it will cut in and out. With text messaging we have noticed patient names getting switched, messages getting lost or out of order.

Katee

Weave is awesome!

They are always looking for ways to improve services. Customer service is always very friendly and quick to help with any issues that we have.

Our Office still cannot see the patient balance on account when we pull them up in Weave

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not recommend this software unless they improve their overall service

Kommentare: Once you have realized how bad and precarious this service is trying to cancel your contract is a nightmare. They refused to give us our Account number fo several weeks until we have to get one of the owners of the company to speak with a manager. Our rep was nowhere to be found after we told him that we needed our Account number to go back to our previous provider. After that, he never answered our calls or emails. Total Fiasco this company.
Save yourself the headache and do not sign up with Weave, stay with your current provider even if its a bit pricier. I can promise you they provide a better service than Weave.

Nothing. There is not a single thing that I would recommend from this company. We saw them at a Fair and their demos are great, they promise everything and say yes to all your business needs...unfortunately when its time to implement all that you were told they could do you will be very disappointed.

- The software looks cool and promising at the moment of the pitch, however, the excitement only last what the demo lasts. 80% of the things promised to us were not possible because "they are still developing" they capabilities. - Customer Service does not suck, even worse, is simply Non-existent. Their website is so limited that for you to customize your phone service your business's needs you literally have to clear your schedule for a whole afternoon and stay on the phone for at least 40 min to get your call answered. Then to your disappointment when you ask for help with particular features their only answer is: we cannot do that yet but we are working on implementing that in the future. - Chat service does not work, ever !!!. Better for you to be patient and call customer service and waste a whole day trying to get in contact with them. Good luck.

Jacqueline

Wonderful Weave

Intergration and setup was easy. We love the ability to customize forms, text patients, and set in-office reminders. We have also been able to limit the number of vendors communicating with our patients through various Weave services. Customer service is stellar! I have always been able to speak with someone in a very timely manner to resolve issues. I've also had suggestions for improvement acknowledged and implemented.

rearranging/editing the order of information on forms. More optometry friendly templates, ability to organize the order of listed forms, option to duplicate forms/templates, a printer friendly form option for our non-tech savvy patients and the capability of sending forms to new patients who are not yet setup in our EHR/to any phone number would all be very helpful. Recently, we've experienced issues with being able to hear the caller when listening to the recordings. The volume has to be on the max setting, which makes our end very loud, to barely be able to hear the patient.

Patricia
Operations Manager/Treatment Coordinator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Weave has changed our office for the better

We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

Nick
Managing Director in USA

Simple, Elegant, Exceptional

Kommentare: Weave has streamlined our customer communications and optimized our business efficiency.

Weave gets the most out of our previously antiquated phone system. Their features, support and software make running our business more efficient and profitable.

Nothing. Very easy to use and excellent all around.

Joshua
Practice Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good concept that has gotten very buggy lately

Kommentare: Increasingly buggy software and support that used to be fast to respond now often takes days to get a hold of someone.

When we first started with Weave we had good success with the software, good integration to our EMR, and high satisfaction. That is not the case anymore.

The software has become increasingly buggy lately on all platforms. There are no new EMR integrations lately and our current EMR has been unsupported for several years. If I could find something else that did everything weave did I’d replace it

Justine
Owner, Physical Therapist in USA

Buyer Beware!

Kommentare: I am happy that I switched services, Ooma has offered much better and reliable service, customer service is easy to reach and always have answers to help me. I honestly would never use Weave again.

I liked the text logs where it kept the text history under each contact.

The UNRELIABLE service, the fact that my texting capability got hacked and then Weave had ME resolve it with filling out forms and couldn't guarantee it wouldn't happen again, and the POOR customer service (had to wait a LONG time to even get anyone on the phone, then was often told "oh, that's not my department" and then I would get a help article emailed to me (which is the same help article I had access to with a quick search before I reached out to support). It's a TERRIBLE service and I'm glad I switched to Ooma 7 months after signing up for Weave. I would definitely not recommend this service to any small business.

Melody
Dentist in USA

Great features, but MANY bugs/issues

The program features are great in integrating phone function with text messaging, and seeing schedules when away from office using the phone app.

There constantly seems to be issues with something that just pops up randomly. For example, phones can be able to ring when called in the morning, then after lunch the phones go straight to voicemail. Issues are not solved in a timely manner; often on hold for long periods of time and then the technician also takes more time to solve the issue. Other times, the voicemail changes where the message will loop and not give anyone an opportunity to leave a voicemail. Why this happens spontaneously, no clue. Sadly, these fixed issues are seemingly only temporary, as some problem occurs at a random time in the future, despite not changing ANYTHING in settings or calling customer support. It is a real headache dealing with whatever problem comes up, and having a 50-50 chance of getting it fixed during the first call with tech support.

Nicole
Business Manager in USA

Weave for Dental Providers

The text messaging features are my absolute favorite about the software. We use text messaging for our appointment reminders, upcoming due dates, payment requests, and everyday communications with patients. My office has been closed this week due to t he COVID-19 pandemic, but we have been able to keep in contact with all of our patients and can even call them when necessary through the Weave app on our mobile phones. We also have a staff chat that we can use to message each other while in the office or away from the office. It is super handy. We have used many other patient communication products, and have never liked one as much as we like Weave.

The only con I have is that occasionally the mobile app acts up. But on the pro side of that, there's a mobile app so my office can check up on patients and our schedule anytime.

Jesse
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Promising but expensive and they fail to follow through

Kommentare: Overall our communication has improved with clients because we are able to text them but it seems like every week we have some sort of reliability issue with using Weave. Customer service has been completely unresponsive multiple times for our issues.

Overall the features and product are promising and useful for client communication. It's extremely helpful to have a text messaging and phone system for client management.

The price is extremely high and much higher than their competitors. If the product was reliable and customer support was better it would still be high but when the product is unreliable and customer service is completely unresponsive the cost is prohibitive.