Über CallRail

Finde heraus, was bei Deinem Unternehmen zu Anrufen führt. Starte mit dem Tracken von nAnrufe innerhalb von Minuten. Direkte Testversion. Keine Kreditkarte erforderlich.

Erfahre mehr über CallRail

The technical support individuals know their product and were very helpful.

Bewertungen zu CallRail

CallRail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 166 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CallRail bereits verwendet?

Director of Operations in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great data gained from all types of marketing campaigns.

Several years ago, call tracking used to be done by hardcoding the tracking number into your website and that is not ideal for SEO. However, when I stumbled upon CallRail I fell in love with the ease of use, SEO-friendliness, and call data. The dynamic number insertion is so clutch! I currently have over 100 websites using CallRail and it is crucial to proving the value of my marketing efforts.

The reporting takes a little time to get the hang of, but once you've got it down - it isn't too bad.

Jason
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CallRail is a perfect solution for agencies

Kommentare: CallRail software has been a great solution for our agency but in addition the people at CallRail have offered top notch support along the way.

From a marketing agency perspective, CallRail is a powerful solution for lead attribution for specific channels. The phone call and form submission data is critical to showing value to clients.

Easier solutions for adding multiple Keywords pools if needed and the ability to use as few as 2 phone numbers in a keyword pool for small clients would be ideal.

Teresa
Tech Support in USA

CallRail Not Intuitive or Feature Friendly

Kommentare: Not good. We are leaving CallRail to go to another call tracking service.

System uptime was good. The technical support individuals know their product and were very helpful.

As a "manager" I initially had all the access I needed to administer my specific clients. Arbitrarily, CallRail starting revoking permission for various admin functions without notifying me or my Corporate offices. Since this was occurring soon after migrating to CallRail, I assumed I was not doing something correctly. I would go to Corporate for support and they could not figure it our either and went to CallRail support only to be told it was a function no longer available to "managers". This put a burden on Corporate and diminished my ability to react to my customers needs in a timely way. Also, the reporting is severely lacking. To get a list of active clients, I or Corporate must manually create the data. When I delete a client, CallRail does not delete them from the list of call tracking users. I have to manually verify the number of active users. There are so many issues with CallRail regarding a poorly designed and non-user friendly system.

Jonelle
Director of Customer Service in Jamaika
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Drop All other APPS and Use CallRail

Kommentare: This is the best app for any company that has to deal with call taking. Trust me you wouldn't regret it .

I love its simplicity it is super user-friendly and the features are so convenient. I am so in love with the call recording and transcript aspect of it. You can use it a a chat and even text app. It's the full melting pot for any company that has to review calls or even has a customer service department.

I haven't found any as yet when I do I will update you.

Emma
SEO Specialist in USA

High Quality and Reliable Call Tracking Software

Kommentare: CallRail saves us a lot of time by presenting the data in Google Analytics where all of our other KPIs are housed. My team has also had very positive experiences with the customer service team.

The main reason we switched from another call tracking software is because of the fact that CallRail integrates directly with Google Analytics. I love that we are able to set up phone calls as a goal right in GA. This also then means it integrates directly with our GDS reporting software.

I wish that you could choose the timeframe in which two calls from the same number is deemed a unique call or not. The 30 day timeframe is a long time and if a user calls on the 1st and then again on the 27th of a month, for example, it could be for two separate sales/conversions.

Colin
VP Marketing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Functional and Easy to Implement

CallRail is easy to use, pretty intuitive, and does a great job overall with segmenting call volume.

If you have a complicated marketing system, CallRail can get overwhelmed with the dynamic number insertion and may provide contradictory information between "Sources" and "Numbers".

Uzair
Uzair
Co-Founder and President in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We're always looking for something better but unable to find it

Kommentare: Text messages and calling, plus all our calls are recorded and easy to find.

We like that it has a text messaging and a calling functions, the multiple numbers and how easy it is to create call flows. The layout of the calls on the main dash board is intuitive as well.

It's not the most reliable software, we've had many issues where things don't work according to plan. Plus it could do better as being a more powerful call software and include the ability to put people on hold or transfer calls if need be. We are always on the look out for something better but unable to find it so these guys are doing something right.

Stephanie
Stephanie
Director in USA

I can't imagine an easier, more efficient way to record and monitor your business calls.

Kommentare: I would use any other software for tracking phone calls in the work place.

Its the easiest software I have ever used in a professional setting where your business is able to record calls and play them back to multiple people. Many of us listen to them and are able to learn from them. Were also able to track whether or not they're a good lead for our business or not, which is super helpful to know and keep tabs on.

The one biggest con is you need internet access to listen to the call, which I understand but can be difficult at times. I dont really have many complaints about the software. Its great.

Morgan
Director of Operations in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small business!

Kommentare: CallRail is a great place to start. I wish they were more flexible in their options as businesses grow though.

CallRail is simple to use and setup! It's not safisticated enough for large brands but for a small business it's a great place to start!

There are no texting features available and the plans cannot scale past a certain growth point.

Jordan
Jordan
CEO & Owner in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best call tracking phone number provider

Kommentare: Great service. Tracked incoming calls through the phone numbers and area codes I chose with reliable reported and great call quality. Perfect for wanting to track specific marketing efforts or even for agencies working with multiple clients. Plan on using well into the future.

It is designed for tracking campaigns and online advertising efforts. I struggled to find a simple call forward service and found this through a facebook suggestion. It ended up being perfect and worked seamlessly. Very happy I didn't try to use a side feature of other providers, it offers multiple numbers that can all be forwarded to different phone nubmers with simple reporting and analytics in every area code I needed. Very simple and straightforward

That I can't use it the same way I would other virtual phone providers. If I want an office phone system, I'd be better off with others. It does exactly what I want it to, but no more. I'd like one company to handle all company virtual phone needs. This one has proven to be the best value for tracking marketing campaigns though, it is less expensive than other providers for this function.

Mike
HR Manager in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ultra-Powerful Call Tracking & Management

Kommentare: We really value CallRail for all that it has enabled us to do with our company numbers. It allows us to gain valuable insights every day and the options seem to keep expanding, which is great. Check it out if you need a high-level call and number management system. It's perfect for companies looking to understand their data and grow.

CallRail is an immensely powerful platform from which to manage tracking numbers, get analytics about call volume and type, and so much more. It's actually hard to know where to begin in describing the positive elements because there are so many. We use the system to manage internal lines, as well as those for our clients, and we've greatly enjoyed our experience over the last couple of years. It's very easy to set up individual silos and see statistics on calls, texts, unique callers, and so forth, but the options go pretty far beyond those basics. There's a really nice reporting area that breaks the calls down into acquisition and behavior (each of which contain multiple additional segmentation options), for starters. CallRail also integrates with Facebook, Google Analytics / AdWords, Wordpress, and a bunch of others. There are tools to set up call forwarding based on time of day and other metrics, too. The overall feature set is immense and we've had a lot of success both internally and externally from using the system.

We haven't experienced many negatives. The system works as it should without issue, for the most part. Sometimes the number of features and available options can be slightly overwhelming, but the layout is fairly intuitive.

Jean
Consultant in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Consistently Excellent User Experience

Kommentare: I am able to call on behalf of my companies in real time with a localized telephone number. I am able to provide accurate calling data to my companies that contributes to my success.

I appreciate the ease of use on a daily basis. There is no need to "stop & think" about what you are doing but instead the methodology is so user friendly it becomes second nature to you. Saving time on the phone is a special gift CallRail gives to me each day.

I can honestly say there is really nothing that I don't like about the product. When I run into any difficulties I am able to reach out to specialized customer service person who walks me through my issues in a kind and patient manner each time, with no exceptions.

imelda
Owner in Philippinen
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Call Tracking and Analytics for phone calls received from valuable leads

Kommentare: It solves Google Analytics, marketing solution and hit targets within the timeline

With Callrail, we can easily keep track which campaign, marketing, promotion, or keywords that works well with your clients because it gives analytics on how many phone calls or conversion made giving you an insight on which has a greater positive impact to your business . Callrail gives you report and overview on which marketing channel produces more money to your business. I can easily search or filter either through a phone lead's phone number, an agent's phone number which tracks the calls and texts i receive from a phone lead. We can easily focus on which marketing works well thus less effort, more effectiveness , better results.

The call feature is not that reliable to produce a good connection if you are having a long conversation with clients. You may need a separate softphone for a stable call connection. You can not really receive a call her real time. Most would be a voice mail but its clear.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Easy to use!

Kommentare: CallRail has helped us gain valuable insight into our prospects that they did not tell us. We like knowing what web pages the prospect has gone to before/during the call. The ease of getting this information is very helpful.

The simplicity of this software is what makes it great. It is very easy to use with a clean look.

There isn't anything I don't like, however, there are some things I would like to know. Location/i.p. data is very helpful. Also pulling some data from the phone number registries would be helpful.

Jill
Marketing Operations Specialist in USA
Verpackung und Container, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Works as it's meant to

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been good. We can review the calls for keywords, leads, trends, etc. We can track the number of calls resulting from our website. It has been a good experience.

We can view how many calls are a direct result of our website by only displaying CallRail phone numbers on our site.

The transcription isn't as good as we had hoped, especially for the price.

Kevin
Pres in USA

Easy to Set Up Call Tracking for your Website

Kommentare: Allow sus to measure conversions for phone calls from our online marketing efforts. Without call tracking, we could not attribute where our phone calls were coming fro and measure ROI of our online spend.

Affordable and fairly simple to set up on your website. Make sit easy to establish an ROI for your paid or organic traffic.

Reporting is still pretty weak. Not very easy to set up custom data and filter through the data. Basic information is there bot not very customizable reporting.

Santosh
Database Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Call Rail - Review

Kommentare: - it was an overall excellent experience working with this product

- it can be customized for any business use case - it can be easily accessible - all the call recordings can be sent via email to everyone - handling the calls coming through multiple numbers

- the support can be more responsive - the pricing can be reduced - the features can be more expanded

We have no used Callrail for about 3 years and find it as an indespensible tool to provide ROI value

Kommentare: Easy and everything you need to show ROI to clients

We love the ease of use for both the agency as well as for our clients. We also love the mobile app for us and clients

Form submissions are tracked but the reporting is less robust than call tracking. We would like for clients to be able to "thumbs up" and include tags

Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great call tracking with keyword listening

Kommentare: Great experience overall. The platform is super simple. I have seen many other software copy them.

I love how helpful the keyword listening is in helping attributing the calls to their proper last touch channel.

Sometimes the dynamic inserted numbers fail and don’t collect the data that they would be for attribution.

stuart
Director in Kanada

Call Rail

Kommentare: See above comments - to many to mention

I used this product for several months and didn't find the value.

Difficult to understand and gain value from.No training and difficult to instal and I might add take off your system. Their Tech support do not return calls and due to this I was unable to cancel my account on time by one day and they charged me a whole month because of this. After issuing a complaint they were not interested in refunding or even discussing. I would not recommend this company to companies that do not have a full suite of tech and web advisors onboard.

Elie
CEO in Kanada

20 minutes + on hold for tech support and they hang up saying too many calls

Good software in general easy to use when everything is working properly

Very very poor customer service with HUGE wait times to speak to tech department and many times the line after waiting 20 minutes + will say that they are experiencing huge amount of calls and to submit a ticket on the site and then the line just cuts!!! This is not acceptable after waiting that long !

Saeed
Saeed
Marketing in Kanada

Charging Me For A Service I Never Added Or Opted For

Kommentare: Terrible experience, the most unethical firm we have used, terrible customer support. Charging users for a service without their authorization and refusing to refund.

I don't like anything about callrail, terrible customer service, unethical business, and terrible UX

They are unethical, they added a charge to my account without me opining in for that additional service. They refuse to issue a refund for that.

Ryan
Developer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and quick insights.

Kommentare: I cannot express the usability of CallRail, from the dashboard to integration, it was all very easy to understand and quick to implement. The dashboard was well thought out and menu options were second nature, there was very little to no guesswork when figuring out the interface. The only drawback I could identify was the lack of integration with Google Adwords. They do integrate with Google Adwords but it is limited. The ability to push phone calls as conversions on a campaign level exists but any finer detail than that is just not possible with CallRail. Over all I would give CallRail an 8/10, my rating is based on a specific need which heavily impacted my scoring. I would recommend this product if you are looking for valuable call insights and an easy to use and understand platform.

Ease of use

lack of adwords integration features.

Antwort von CallRail

Ryan: Thanks for your honest review. We are in the process of developing a direct integration with Google Adwords that should be out in the near future.

Conner
Digital Marketing Associate in USA

CallRail is the best call tracking software I've found

It's ease of use. While training is required for most software, this one is so intuitive that training needs are minimal

Sometimes, all the functionality is not clear. If it's not easily discoverable on its own, it still requires some training

Katherine
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love using CallRail

Kommentare: CallRail is awesome! We've been able to track our leads perfectly with this software.

CallRail is a great software and handles everything you need for tracking phone calls. It's helped our business very much.

There aren't many cons for this software. If we had to pick one, it would probably be learning the initial setup but that is very straightforward.