Filtern nach:

Über Jackrabbit Care

Einfach zu bedienende Online-Software für Kinderbetreuungen. Verwalte Registrierung, Zeitplanung, Anwesenheit und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Jackrabbit Care

Jacob W.
After School Program Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I've been working with JackRabbit for the past few months & both the setup and staff are phenomenal.

Kommentare: This software allows me to run a nearly flawless after school program here at Riverview Charter School by making access to all of the information for the children and the school available and easy to manage.

What I like most about the JackRabbit software is the ability to customize it to meet the needs of our school and our program here at Riverview Charter School. It makes creating classes seamless, makes scheduling easy, and billing is practically effortless. And that is just the software itself--my experience with the staff behind the software has been incredible, as well!

There are a few areas that I would love to see improve, namely with the billing areas. In the same way you copy classes, I would love to be able to copy the same billing information from the drop down lists to related siblings. For example, if Suzie attends the after school program on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, then (most of the time) her brother, Max, is attending those same days. When I go to do billing, I would love to be able to charge Suzie for those three days and then, with just another click or two, have the same thing for Max. In this way, there would be less typing and clicking and would shorten billing time!

Kathleen W.
Owner/Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A useful product at a reasonable price.

Kommentare: Overall this is a good program I would recommend to small centers.

Good program for overall, administrative management of a childcare center. Useful for tracking student accounts & attendance, staff attendance-making payroll much easier than hand written time sheets. Family & staff email function is very useful, particularly when immediate communication is crucial such as for medical alerts and weather related information. Interface with website for registration is invaluable. Parent interface very useful to decrease time spent on the phone regarding administrative concerns. Wait list function very helpful.

Schedule function is quite rigid and does not accommodate things such as field trips, special programs, etc. Can only input classes. Requirement to use World Pay for credit card processing very expensive. Would like to be able to shop for a better program to process credit card payments.

Cheryl C.
Director/Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Unprofessional

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Due to another business associate claiming 50% ownership, I sent my LLC, EIN, Operating Agreement, etc. to prove that my name alone was on the business. The business associate in question was the former bookkeeper who mismanaged funds. In an attempt to move forward with my business, my lawyer said that it was not an option to have this person (or her husband's) name associated with Bright Futures at all, since we would soon be bankrupt (in my name). I expressed this to Jack Rabbit and was assured several times that all was in order. However, once this former bookkeeper threatened Jack Rabbit with legal action, my account was closed in the middle of me billing. The bookkeeper and his wife had no legal right to doing this, but were simply being vindictive. Not only did this make my life very difficult, especially given the fact that I had just reopened after Covid, but it made it very difficult for my families who utilized flex spending, child care reimbursement, etc. I was not given any time at all to export information to a new software program. With this being said, the silver lining is that I switched to ProCare and they have been extremely helpful in assisting me with starting over from scratch. Going forward, if my parents require any information in the future (i.e. for tax purposes), I will give them Jack Rabbit's contact information. I believe JR acted blatantly unprofessional.

The billing component. It assisted me with accuracy and the parents were very satisfied with the process.

No loyalty/professionalism. All of the companies that I dealt with utilized the legal documents in order to exclude the former bookkeeper from my accounts, except for Jack Rabbit.

Karen S.
Child Development Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Agreement Text Feature is EXCELLENT!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: On top of all of the excellent features which far outweigh the issues we have had, Jackrabbit's customer service has been amazing. The staff are quick to respond, take your feedback or questions into consideration at all times, and are honest about their ability to make changes within their system or about how to proceed within their system.

We selected Jackrabbit over the other products that we researched primarily because of the Agreement Text feature. This featured streamlined our registration process, and parents love the fact that almost every element of the required paper work for enrollment can be completed online.

We wish there was more flexibility with the way the class schedules have to be completed. Our program has offered a great deal of flexibility to our families and it is very hard to customize this in the class/day schedules that we created in Jackrabbit.

Shannon E.
Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Jackrabbit Review

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with the staff and customer support. Our client information has been safe and secure. And it has made programming easier from a payment perspective.

Jackrabbit is user friendly and easy for a novice computer user to pick up. Our staff has flexibility in their level of use, but are able to expand as needed.

Overall, the software is great and we have been using it for three years. Ideally, we would love to have something that is mobile friendly for our parents on the go.

Jessica J.
Assistant Director in USA

childcare management

Kommentare: We have solved parent access to registration and online payments.
We need a software that gives us all reporting ability.

Customer service is great. Always looking for the best resolution. The ease of clocking out failed sign outs. The financial dashboard. The ability to give parents online access for registration and payment. Email templates. Cloud-based software has been amazing for us.

Reports. We can not run a report to show monthly discounts. We can not run a report to show children with allergies school-wide. A report with just child's name, allergy and medication or process for allergy. We can not run a report showing FTE's (Full Time Equivalent) These are some of the crucial reports needed for the best management for our school's productivity.

Marlene B.
supervisor in Kanada

Jack Rabbit

4 letztes Jahr

It good to access anywhere. Quite user friendly.

Parents complain about the statements and how they read. They find it difficult even if I put in a specific date I'm glad to see that you can print the child's info sheet from their profile. It would be easier if the information came directly up on the screen instead of the steps you have to take

Rosemary S.
Office Manager in USA

We recommend Jackrabbit

5 letztes Jahr

The product is easy to use and easy to understand. It offers many options, is flexible enough to customize to our needs and is forgiving enough when learning the program and software.

Some of the features like email design is a little out dated, but it works with the simplicity of the program software and allows for customization.

Kyle G.

Versatile and gives so much functionality

Online integration, customer account access, customer tracking and billing. It's nice to have things automated so I can perform batch operations quickly and easily.

Rosa M.

Excellent!

Kommentare: n/a

Easy to use and can log in and work anywhere.

Have not being able to Email or text multiple people at once.

Kathleen W.
Owner/Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall this has been a very useful tool.

Kommentare: A lot of information gathered and organized in an easily retrievable and usable format.

Great for tracking staff hours for payroll, great for check in and check out of children and ability to access information regarding attendance. Parent portal for payment and account information very useful.

Use of the calendar and displaying staff schedules etc. not functional at all for us due to the rigidity of the format.

Gene O.
Meet Director in USA

Overall easy to use and intuitive program that has made record keeping easier

Customer support is fantastic. Live help when needed. Quick to respond to customer needs with effective updates.

While most of the program is intuitive and easy to work through, there are areas that are harder and more awkward to easily work through. Many of these have been effectively addressed by the company, and I look forward to improvements as we move forward.

Marcella C.
Lead Teacher Pre-K in USA

Good features, moderately user-friendly

4 letztes Jahr

I really like the Group PIN feature as well as the “Who’s Scheduled to be Here” printout. The ability for parents to pay online is a great addition to our center

Entering varying schedules is quite tedious. Also, there are very few editing options, so if you make a mistake, you have to delete and start over.

Tracy P.
owner in USA

Great product

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer service is the best in the business

I like how user-friendly the product is and the customer service!

I have used JackRabbit Class for many years and there are features that Class has that Care is missing. I'm really hoping that those will be added soon!

Matthew P.
Program Coordinator in USA

Outstanding Program!

5 letztes Jahr

I love that all of our needs are now in one program! Jackrabbit makes attendance, billing, registration, and so much more at your fingertip at one easy program

I have no complaints at this time about Jackrabbits software! After researching different childcare management softwares, Jackrabbit has everything we needed at the price we were looking for.

Julia L.
Manager in USA

love this company

I love the excellent customer service the best. They really listen to what their customers want and they're always available to help. I've never experienced customer service like this before!

The interface isn't that pretty. It's very functional, but they could streamline the looks more. I'm okay with this because the features are great.

Dawn P.

Not for Child Care

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ive tried several times to speak with someone over the phone for training and technical assistance but I always get forwarded to the billing department which makes no sense.
I've used Jack Rabbit in the past for Red Cross babysitting classes and the platform worked well for that but whoever chose this platform for a large child care center had no idea that it is completely non compatible with child care administrators.

Product is not easy to use when it pertains to child care centers. We have to use TWO other programs to manage the school due to the things Jack Rabbit doesn't provide in reports etc.

The software was clearly not designed with child care centers in mind and does not work well for what we need in reports for licensing.

Elizabeth K.
Infant Preschool teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Meets the needs of our company

4 letztes Jahr

this product meets the needs of our company. It is user friendly and the customer service is great. Thank you for provideing a great product

the fact onl y one user can use the service at a time is frustrating

Dorothea H.

Jackrabbit Care Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The product is easy to use and their customer service staff and training staff have been awesome.

The product is easy to understand and is user friendly. It makes bookkeeping a breeze and allows me to email parents their receipts rather than keep up with payments from a receipt book.

So far, I have enjoyed all aspects of this product.

Amy P.
Administrative Assistant in USA

Jackrabbit

5 letztes Jahr

I like the filters that I can set in this program.

I really can't think of anything that I would complain about.

Kathryn S.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Child Care's best Organizational friend

Kommentare: I really enjoy this program, it is easy to use, my clients love it because it makes them feel important and love the time saving program. They don't have to write out the information by hand. I love it because it tracks all physicals, immunizations, times in and times out. Also tracks birthdays. I wish I knew how to use the part of recording the transactions. But I find the whole program easy to use.
Customer care people are amazing. I love the fact that when I do need to talk to someone, I talk to a human. Plus, they know the answers and respond very quickly to all problems.
I know there are a lot of other programs that might do the same thing, but this tracks employee hours as well as my clients. This programs does to much, I have not had the time to put it to use.
I highly recommend this program for Child Care Providers.

Tracy M.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Daycare use

Kommentare: I love the concept of the product and how parts are easy to use

the best thing about the product is loading families and keeping records overall I have enjoyed this product, I love the ability to track payments, shot records etc.

wish it was more user friendly for just a daycare use not a school use. I have parents that love the product but cant login/logout on the same payment screen

Tammy S.
preschool teacher in USA

Too difficult to use

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: would prefer to NEVER use it again

It is WAY TOO DIFFICULT to use. There are a couple dozen categories to fill out before I can get to what I need. I only need to look at my class roll, send out emails to my class and see who comes which days. So far I have not figured out who even comes which days because it's too complex. I could not care less who has which kind of phone number or many of the other questions that are filled out.

the amount of useless categories is overwhelming and completely unnecessary

Dizzy F.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Huge help for our program and excellent customer service!

Kommentare: I've tried so many different programs to manage my business. I have a part time preschool, camps, parties and weekly classes that we offer. We kindof had to force ourselves to use the program in the beginning, but now can't imagine being without it. It has virtually everything we need to manage our business and once you get used to working with the program it's so easy. It doesn't take a long time to get used to, it's just hard to break old habits of using our old program. The customer service is also phenomenal! Any time we have a question, they get back to us right away and have helped us figure it out.

Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Director in USA

Too complex to use unless you're a computer genius

Kommentare: It did allow me to organize all my billing and enrollment all in one place.

The software is built to hold a lot of the business information, which was helpful. We were able to track billing and enrollment and such. You are also able to bill parents through jackrabbit, which my customers really liked. Anything to make it easier on them, they really appreciate.

Compared to other programs I have used, this one is very complex and difficult to learn how to use in the beginning. I did not find any helpful tools on how things worked so it took me awhile. And in this industry I am constantly training new people, so to be doing so on a complicated program was frustrating.