Filtern nach:

Über Fleet Harmony

Manage maintenance work orders & reminders, freight billing, usage & trips, and IFTA reporting with Fleet Harmony for The Cloud.

Erfahre mehr über Fleet Harmony

Donna B.
Operations Manager in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Fleet Harmony since 2016 and have found it to be a very easy program

Kommentare: We are able to track our inventory in the shop, invoice outside customers and also have it integrate with our accounting software.

I like that it integrates with our accounting software by posting our purchase orders right into our payables. I also like that we can invoice outside customers and that work order also posts into our receivables.

the only thing that I could say as a con is you have to use your mouse all the time when you are searching for a PO or work order.

Susan M.
Dispatch Administration in Kanada

Ease of using Fleet Harmony

Kommentare: I use this program daily to generate loads in dispatch, print manifests for Custom Brokers and to invoice. It is very easy to use and streamlined so all the information I need is at my fingertips. It can be customised so on opening everything you need to see is right there. From shipper, consignee, driver, truck, trailer. As for invoicing, tax is automatically generated as needed, you can add any accessorial charges. It can be linked to your accounting software. This is by far the easiest dispatch system I have used and the developer is available at all times to deal with any issues you might incur or just to explain things and he is very willing to make the system do what you need it too as customer criteria. I would definitely recommend this dispatch software for all trucking companies regardless of size.

Jamie M.
Fleet Maintenance Coordinator in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fleet Harmony Online works great!

Kommentare: The program works great. It's really easy to use. And when we do have a question or an issue, Rob and his team at Fleet Harmony do what it takes to resolve it quickly. We are very pleased with the service we receive from Fleet Harmony.

Mike R.
Supervisor in Kanada

Maintenance Tracking

Kommentare: this gave us the maintenance tracking that we were lacking also any issues we had were promptly addressed.