Über SAP Fieldglass

SAP Fieldglass ist der weltweit führende Anbieter cloudbasierter Software für das externe Talentmanagement und die Dienstleistungsbeschaffung.

Erfahre mehr über SAP Fieldglass

Sometime deployment could be hard or managing vendor gets complicated. You have to know the enterprise code and all info to manage vendors.

Bewertungen zu SAP Fieldglass

3,7

SAP Fieldglass hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SAP Fieldglass bereits verwendet?

Tom
Tom
Director Of Client Relations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fieldglass - a configurable solution

Kommentare: We use Fieldglass to manage candidates for client companies that we recruit for. We also manage contingent workers.

We use Fieldglass to manage recruitments for multiple client companies. Being that it is run by SAP, the software is almost infinitely configurable, and the companies are able to configure it to match the company culture and terminology. As a recruiter, that means we have to learn the company culture and terminology as well, and it turns out that Fieldglass helps that. We are able to communicate better with the managers because we are learning their language, as it were.

Like most software, you are sometimes rigidly confined to what the software is designed to do. By that I mean that it is difficult to convey a candidate's nuances if the software doesn't include a way to do that. Of course, this means we have to be creative, and this results in us getting to know the candidates a little better, which is good for us and the client companies.

Bibliotheken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outsource with Ease with SAP Fieldglass.

Kommentare: The Efficiency rendered by SAP Fieldglass means that my institution has improved managerial capacity to make strategic business decisions.

Having outsourced specific services, my institution adopted SAP Fieldglass to automate the process of recruiting, engaging, pay and get more value from the contractors. SAP Fieldglass helps my institution to find a perfect balance between overstaffing and understaffing of external laborforce. Consequently, we have improved service delivery and managed costs. The process of selecting and recruiting external staff at my institution has been automated, standardized, made easy and sped up by SAP Fieldglass. SAP Fieldglass tracks external staff's time and attendance from any worksite of my institution. In this way, time theft is eliminated. My institution makes use of scheduling feature in SAP Fieldglass in order to assign qualified external staff, in appreciated number, and at appropriate time. By analyising past and present data, SAP Fieldglass computes revenues that my institution expects as well as an estimation of income that will be achieved in a future period. SAP Fieldglass measures performance data in a given range. My institution is able to assess how the external staff are working and whether targets are being met. Having identified the requirements of the roles that external workforce play in my institution, SAP Fieldglass makes an analysis of attributes of each staff to determine whether their skills fit these requirements.

Apart from the workforce, my institution could be more effective if other members of our extranet community were recognized by SAP Fieldglass.

Tony
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

God Awful

Kommentare: Awful. Working with our client for years we managed to streamline the process for timesheet and invoice approval. Since switching to SAP Fieldglass with Tapfin invoices have been late. It’s mandated to pay a portion of every invoice for access to the system even though the Fieldglass system doesn’t provide needed details for accounts receivable and auditing past due, paid and unpaid timesheets. Support is non existent despite multiple attempts to contact someone at best when reaching a representative you are passed to a email distribution where your concerns are left unaddressed. There have been zero benefits.

Absolutely nothing. Support was only available for migration to the application. Once migration occurred all other questions pertaining to the application, invoicing, contract renewals go unanswered. No sense of urgency and total lack of care.

The UI is confusing and statuses of submitted invoices are hard to follow and were never fully explained. Invoices are not paid on time and trying to link paid invoices back to submitted timesheets and submitted invoices are impossible given that the system is not properly updated and no receipts are provided. Invoices go through several consolidated states making it impossible to understand the “submitted date” from which your arbitrary net terms start from. Although payments are never made within the net terms detailed on your master agreement. Sending emails for help to support is parallel to a black hole because nobody responds and questions go left unanswered.

Jon
Senior Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fieldglass is a necessity for high-volume, large client service/recruiting.

Fieldglass is easy to use. In my line of work, speed is everything, and I am always able to submit my candidates in a matter of only a few minutes with zero complexity, and no errors. If I do make an error, it's simple to withdraw my candidates to start over. Communicating with the intermediary, managed service provider is a breeze, and I get regular updates/reports telling me the status of my candidates.

There isn't really anything that I dislike about Fieldglass. If I had to pick anything, I think that it would be the chat log from the client side. I would flip it around so the most recent chat update would be on top instead of at the bottom. It's counterintuitive to scroll to get the newest announcement. But, this is really just nitpicking.

Jorden
Client Coordinator/Relationship Representative in USA
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fieldglass - Great for accurate billing

Kommentare: Overall, I was very pleased to see that the process with Fieldglass, while being very detailed and precise, was rather easy to use. Our client base consisted of mostly older generations and busy field workers that aren’t super versed in technology, yet fieldglass was useable for most involved.

The feature/function I liked most about Fieldglass was the time and attendance tracker. It was vital to my job duties and played a major role in billing accordingly. Simple to understand once you’ve walked through the process a couple times.

My only real complaint based on the features I used most with my company, is that at all times we could/would have hundreds of projects/billing codes being used at a time for time and attendance, and for a while it proved difficult to enter and find said projects and codes. Fieldglass has a superb customer service team, and the particular rep our company was paired with worked around the clock to smooth out any and all flaws.

Mahesh
Mahesh
Senior Associate in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Better portal for tracking data

Kommentare: Using it for last 3 years and have found it way too better to use in comparison to other VMS portals. The portal is quite reliable in raising invoices against the payments made which helps both vendor and client to make sure the business is going smooth and is completely transparent.

Fieldglass is one of the best present VMS portal that helps us to keep track of all the consultants time and expense details. The onboarding feature is one stop solution to check on all the required details for a particular consultant which reduces the efforts and also makes payment and billing easy for the organization.

The navigation throughout the portal is not so smooth, it sometimes makes you leave an entire section before you are redirected to other. Also, the display of information is not sufficient, you have to dig deep in order to fetch details for a specified data which is time consuming. The customer service is also not so good, the portal is some times down without any update on when and how much time it is going to take to work properly again.

HR Program Manager - Contingent Supplier Management in USA
Konsumgüter

Great Partner and Advocate

My support team at SAP - Fieldglass. Always attentive. They never shy away from telling me if I am going down the wrong path. Quick to offer best practices and help me to be a better administrator and program manager. The functionality is configurable to the needs of the program and offers comprehensive reporting which is vital in the metrics driven business environment we are in today.

I must admit that I am puzzled by the help desk at times. I don't know what goes into the prioritization of cases but they lag at times, especially if you tell them at the outset the importance of the case. It seems as though they have their criteria and don't want to consider the impact their lack of urgency can cause.

Associate Director of Human Resources in USA

My favorite product for cloud storage and document sharing

Kommentare: Simplified file sharing and document management for work, school, and personal use.

A wide variety of integration features with other applications. Easily share files and folders with friends and colleagues in real time. Dropbox also automatically saves and backs up my documents to the cloud, and frees up valuable space on my hard drive. Mainly, I like having the ability to access, edit, and share important files remotely. Mobile application is great, as well as syncing with other devices.

The paid or premium version can be quite costly in comparison to other cloud storage and document sharing products. Uploading time is slow for certain file formats.

Landwirtschaft, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tracking employees

We require the agencies that supply us with contract labor to have fieldglass as the way for us to approve timecards and submit it to them for payroll. Before my time, there were paper forms that had to be faxed in but this is easy once their agencies are able to set up their own accounts and we can approve it on a weekly basis. I get emails and can add proxies or be a proxy for hiring managers to permit them or myself to approve timecards if someone has to be out of office.

I wish proxies could access all information that a hiring manager can (of course with the correct permissions). There might be a way, but I am not sure if the software or company is restricting a lot of functions that could make our jobs easier. It's still a work in progress on how hiring processes may work, but fieldglass is definitely a good tool.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Candidate Management!

Being in recruiting industry, management of talents/ candidates is very important. This is one of the essentials that every staffing company should have. And I must day this is one of the best I've ever used. I can easily manage candidates for every client I am working with. You can also configure it and communicate with the managers.

None. I good with what I'm getting however, there's always a room for them to make better experience.

Ankit
Senior Technical Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Platform for Vendor management

Kommentare: I am using this software from past 3 years for various clients and for various purpose like for Taking different roles from client, getting updates from client, Timesheet etc.
Everything is easy to use there is no complications.

Ease of use: Anyone can use this software because of its simplicity. It makes conversation between Vender and Employer very easy.

As of now I don't find anything which I like least about it. Everything available in this software have its own use.

JAY-AR
Manager in Philippinen
Logistik & Lieferkette, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

With SAP Fieldglass you can never go wrong.

Kommentare: Over all experience I am satisfied with the performance SAP Fieldglass. Really made for business to grow and ease the trouble of spending lots of hours manually monitoring and managing all of your tasked.

This one tools I used when recruiting candidates for hiring. SAP Fieldglass help us organized thing specially not just with recruitment but also for other stuff. Its also What I like about SAP Fieldglass is that it is run by SAP which is a widely used business tools today. It has a used friendly interface also which is a much for convenient even for beginners to used. Actually SAP Fieldglass can also measure your companies overall performance and also track your staffs progress.

For the cons I can only say this since I am satisfied with the performance of SAP Fieldglass. Please work on your customer service.

Samantha
Admin asst in USA

Not user friendly

There Is not much I like about this software. Every time I have called for help, I have not had an issue.

It is very tedious. I cannot search for my invoices that I have already entered into the system. It is not user friendly. Entering new employees is also difficult.

Antwort von SAP

Thank you for reaching out; we are sorry to hear of the issues that you are experiencing. While we appreciate your recognition of our Support Team, we want you to be fully satisfied with SAP Fieldglass. SAP Fieldglass continually updates its platform with customer-centric features to ensure our customers have the best user experience possible when interacting with the tool. We apologize that your experience is proving to be challenging and know that we want to correct the situation. Please let us know if you would like further assistance and we can have a member of our support team contact you directly.

Abdul
IT Consultant in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Tool for Vendor management & Recruitment process

Easy connectivity with Vendor and the contingent work force, due to Cloud based

Virtual - assessment missing in the tool

EHS in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fieldglass review

Kommentare: Overall it is a good system and I would recommend it to others.

Overall Fieldglass is user friendly and fairly easy to navigate.

When entering in overtime hours you are forced to enter in your base hours twice then complete the math from each day displaying the difference in regular vs overtime hours. This creates a great deal of work on the user end.

Sagar
Validation Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool for tracking timesheets

Kommentare: We use it to track contractor time sheets and expenses.

The best part of using SAP FieldGlass is that it interfaces with our company time entry tool Kronos and also reminds the managers to approve time cards and expense sheets

I cannot really point out anything major which is not good about this software. The cost and time reporting can get better though

Danielle
Recruiter in USA

Super user friendly system that is easy to navigate and get through quickly

Kommentare: The software works great for all purposes we've used it for.

So easy to use, prompts for the information you must fill out on the vendor side ensure you don't mess anything up

Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A great option for managing external/contract workers

Kommentare: The ability to easily manage contract workers is a huge benefit that Fieldglass provides. If you can get past the slowness at times, you will not find another platform that offers the same level of functionality.

It is incredibly easy to manage external or contract workers with this. You can set up rules/customization to suit your business needs. You can easily disable workers when needed by updating the end date. You also have the ability to use timesheets within FieldGlass.

The biggest thing I dislike about FieldGlass is it can be very slow with large organizations when updating worker details. It can sometimes take 30-60 seconds to pull up a record when you need to update the end date of a worker.

Dyllan
Provider Contracting Assistant in USA

Easy to submit my time for my paychecks!

It was very quick and easy to submit my times I worked through Fieldglass. What I enjoyed is that they did not ask you to submit a time for every clock in. You were to list as the end of each work day what you worked and save your progress through the week.

If you forget to log, you don't get paid. I understand the responsibility being on each employee, BUT a little reminder when it's due would be nice.

Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product to very a candidate's life cycle!

I've great to see where candidates are in the process, especially when working for a big organisation, it's much trickier to chase feedback. It's easy to use and i love the lists you can create based on job seekers and current jobs!

No con's that i can think of, only that the email notifications are a little difficult to read.

Kristina
Financial Planning Associate in USA
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly workforce management!

I think Fieldglass is very user friendly for employees. You can quickly and easily keep track of your hours, submit your timesheet and view employment details.

I think it would be helpful to allow users to view previous hours they have submitted for approval.

Andrea
Recruiting Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Recruiting Manager

Kommentare: Very easy to use. When I got locked out of the system, customer service quickly resolved the issue.

I use it as a VMS for me to submit candidates for our customer. It is very easy to submit a candidate and upload their resume. A lot of VMS's ask a lot of unnecessary questions just to submit a candidate.

I'm not sure if the customer has control over this, but all the job descriptions say the same thing regardless of the position.

Alexis
Account Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SAP Fieldglass

Kommentare: incredibly easy to use; however the lag time makes it hard to get work done in general

Function for what we are trying to get done. It is easy to use and look up items with clear direction as to where you need to go to access different functions

The lag time to load new pages is unbelievable, it is hard to quickly look something up due to the time it takes to load a page- get a lot of errors consistently, when talking to customer service they notes "they are working on updates" consistently

Joslyn
Staffing Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fieldglass is needed for Staffing.

Field Glass is a great tool for staffing purposes. We use Field Glass with a few of our different clients and it definitely helps us with our employees that we place there. Love that we are able to have employees submit time on the portal, it makes doing payroll a lot easier.

Creating multiple reqs for employees can sometimes be a slow process when working back and forth with an employer, especially when you want to place talent right away.

Ashka
Scientist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Password Reset takes 24hrs

Kommentare: time consuming.

The Digital assistant sends 1st email that password reset is requested and new password reset link will be sent soon. The second email never arrives. When called their customer service number no one answers or put me on hold for an hour.

password reset link sent to the user's email. Keep it simple!