Über SAP Fieldglass

SAP Fieldglass ist der weltweit führende Anbieter cloudbasierter Software für das externe Talentmanagement und die Dienstleistungsbeschaffung.

Erfahre mehr über SAP Fieldglass

I have fought this piece of crap every week trying to enter my hours. I hope that the company I'm working junks this POS.

Bewertungen zu SAP Fieldglass

3,9
3,9
3,8
3,8

SAP Fieldglass hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 60 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für SAP Fieldglass

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie SAP Fieldglass bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tom L.
Tom L.
Director Of Client Relations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fieldglass - a configurable solution

Kommentare: We use Fieldglass to manage candidates for client companies that we recruit for. We also manage contingent workers.

We use Fieldglass to manage recruitments for multiple client companies. Being that it is run by SAP, the software is almost infinitely configurable, and the companies are able to configure it to match the company culture and terminology. As a recruiter, that means we have to learn the company culture and terminology as well, and it turns out that Fieldglass helps that. We are able to communicate better with the managers because we are learning their language, as it were.

Like most software, you are sometimes rigidly confined to what the software is designed to do. By that I mean that it is difficult to convey a candidate's nuances if the software doesn't include a way to do that. Of course, this means we have to be creative, and this results in us getting to know the candidates a little better, which is good for us and the client companies.

Librarian in Malawi
Bibliotheken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outsource with Ease with SAP Fieldglass.

Kommentare: The Efficiency rendered by SAP Fieldglass means that my institution has improved managerial capacity to make strategic business decisions.

Having outsourced specific services, my institution adopted SAP Fieldglass to automate the process of recruiting, engaging, pay and get more value from the contractors. SAP Fieldglass helps my institution to find a perfect balance between overstaffing and understaffing of external laborforce. Consequently, we have improved service delivery and managed costs. The process of selecting and recruiting external staff at my institution has been automated, standardized, made easy and sped up by SAP Fieldglass. SAP Fieldglass tracks external staff's time and attendance from any worksite of my institution. In this way, time theft is eliminated. My institution makes use of scheduling feature in SAP Fieldglass in order to assign qualified external staff, in appreciated number, and at appropriate time. By analyising past and present data, SAP Fieldglass computes revenues that my institution expects as well as an estimation of income that will be achieved in a future period. SAP Fieldglass measures performance data in a given range. My institution is able to assess how the external staff are working and whether targets are being met. Having identified the requirements of the roles that external workforce play in my institution, SAP Fieldglass makes an analysis of attributes of each staff to determine whether their skills fit these requirements.

Apart from the workforce, my institution could be more effective if other members of our extranet community were recognized by SAP Fieldglass.

Hunter S.
Hunter S.
director of operations in USA

Do not like or recommend

The only pro that comes to mind is that it tracks peoples time well. I do not really like anything else about it.

Old, archaic system. Their customer service is pretty terrible. Hard to get an answer that is actually helpful.

Antwort von SAP

Thank you for reaching out and expressing your dissatisfaction; we are sorry to hear of the issues that you are experiencing. While we appreciate your recognition of our platform¿s capabilities, we want you to be satisfied with all of the tool¿s features. SAP Fieldglass continually updates its platform with customer-centric features and runs a support team around the clock to ensure continuous coverage. Please let us know if you would like further assistance and we can have a member of our support team contact you directly.

Mahesh G.
Mahesh G.
Senior Associate in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Better portal for tracking data

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Using it for last 3 years and have found it way too better to use in comparison to other VMS portals. The portal is quite reliable in raising invoices against the payments made which helps both vendor and client to make sure the business is going smooth and is completely transparent.

Fieldglass is one of the best present VMS portal that helps us to keep track of all the consultants time and expense details. The onboarding feature is one stop solution to check on all the required details for a particular consultant which reduces the efforts and also makes payment and billing easy for the organization.

The navigation throughout the portal is not so smooth, it sometimes makes you leave an entire section before you are redirected to other. Also, the display of information is not sufficient, you have to dig deep in order to fetch details for a specified data which is time consuming. The customer service is also not so good, the portal is some times down without any update on when and how much time it is going to take to work properly again.

Chris T.
Chris T.
Associate Director of Human Resources in USA

My favorite product for cloud storage and document sharing

Kommentare: Simplified file sharing and document management for work, school, and personal use.

A wide variety of integration features with other applications. Easily share files and folders with friends and colleagues in real time. Dropbox also automatically saves and backs up my documents to the cloud, and frees up valuable space on my hard drive. Mainly, I like having the ability to access, edit, and share important files remotely. Mobile application is great, as well as syncing with other devices.

The paid or premium version can be quite costly in comparison to other cloud storage and document sharing products. Uploading time is slow for certain file formats.

Research Assistant- Project Lead in USA
Landwirtschaft, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tracking employees

We require the agencies that supply us with contract labor to have fieldglass as the way for us to approve timecards and submit it to them for payroll. Before my time, there were paper forms that had to be faxed in but this is easy once their agencies are able to set up their own accounts and we can approve it on a weekly basis. I get emails and can add proxies or be a proxy for hiring managers to permit them or myself to approve timecards if someone has to be out of office.

I wish proxies could access all information that a hiring manager can (of course with the correct permissions). There might be a way, but I am not sure if the software or company is restricting a lot of functions that could make our jobs easier. It's still a work in progress on how hiring processes may work, but fieldglass is definitely a good tool.

Recruiter in Philippinen
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Candidate Management!

Being in recruiting industry, management of talents/ candidates is very important. This is one of the essentials that every staffing company should have. And I must day this is one of the best I've ever used. I can easily manage candidates for every client I am working with. You can also configure it and communicate with the managers.

None. I good with what I'm getting however, there's always a room for them to make better experience.

Senior Financial Specialist in Kanada
Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SAP Fieldglass

Kommentare: Good product.

Can be customized for certain groups of people to enter their time and expenses.

Assigning and un-assigning projects and tasks and time reversals needs support. It is not very user friendly.

Software Engineer in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SAP Fieldglass Review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good, given my weekly usage. Apart from the less intuitive interface, it serves my purpose to fill up my timesheets very well. I would recommend this software to my colleagues.

I use Fieldglass to fill up my weekly timesheet. It is very convenient to enter hours and also gives intuitive alerts if a working hour is mistakenly filled up for a weekend or a holiday. The time sheet quantity section provides a good overall review of hours worked. Overall its a feature-rich software to use.

It would be better to have a more self-explanatory user interface since it can be a little confusing for new comers. The page has crashed a couple times during usage, but this issue has been resolved and brought back up every time.

Kristina B.
Financial Planning Associate in USA
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly workforce management!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I think Fieldglass is very user friendly for employees. You can quickly and easily keep track of your hours, submit your timesheet and view employment details.

I think it would be helpful to allow users to view previous hours they have submitted for approval.

Stepheney A.
HR Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Nestle Purina's experience with SAP Fieldglass has been great!

The solution has helped us accomplish a significant business objective surrounding external workforce. We now have a streamlined and consistent process for our organization and will continue to expand on the solution's functionality to meet our new business objectives. The software allows for a number of reporting and analytics capabilities which has helped our business tremendously. The Account Services Team at Fieldglass is incomparable to any other. We consider them a part of our Nestle Purina family. They have gone above and beyond to work with our organization to set us up for success, and prepare us for the future. We are very thankful for their partnership and the solution.

Antwort von SAP

Thank you for the stellar review, Stepheney! Nestle Purina is a valued customer and we sincerely appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

David P.
David P.
HR Program Manager - Contingent Supplier Management in USA
Konsumgüter

Great Partner and Advocate

My support team at SAP - Fieldglass. Always attentive. They never shy away from telling me if I am going down the wrong path. Quick to offer best practices and help me to be a better administrator and program manager. The functionality is configurable to the needs of the program and offers comprehensive reporting which is vital in the metrics driven business environment we are in today.

I must admit that I am puzzled by the help desk at times. I don't know what goes into the prioritization of cases but they lag at times, especially if you tell them at the outset the importance of the case. It seems as though they have their criteria and don't want to consider the impact their lack of urgency can cause.

Md. R.
Md. R.
Leaf Buying Manager in Bangladesch
Tabak, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fieldglass - Your contingent workforce manager

Kommentare: I have been using this software for many days and am greatly experiencing the benefits ( as my organization has to follow certain controls) of managing the contingent workers as per the controls stated. It helps in terms of the contingent workers having which access and when their contract will expire. I am more likely to recommend this software to others.

I. Very user-friendly platform. II. Data importing and exporting is easy. III. Hiring 3P/contingent workers ensures the contract management is aligned with the company processes - policies. IV. Feature of hiring, extension or termination is very easy and ensures zero breach. V. Allows the HR team to monitor & manage the organizational resources very efficiently.

SAP Fieldglass is just fantastic and I do find anything least about this software.

Testing Coordinator in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Work Management Software

Kommentare: Multiple project efforts are being tracked effectively, utilizing multiple resources across the project landscape

The software integrates easily with project tracking databases. This allows ease of use for creating hierarchical listings of product and project codes. As a result, it is easy to track multiple but related efforts requiring tracking of hours applied.

The software requires a manual component in order to function properly. If project codes are not properly designed and initialized, it is not possibly to use the platform properly.

Jay-ar C.
Manager in Philippinen
Logistik & Lieferkette, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

With SAP Fieldglass you can never go wrong.

Kommentare: Over all experience I am satisfied with the performance SAP Fieldglass. Really made for business to grow and ease the trouble of spending lots of hours manually monitoring and managing all of your tasked.

This one tools I used when recruiting candidates for hiring. SAP Fieldglass help us organized thing specially not just with recruitment but also for other stuff. Its also What I like about SAP Fieldglass is that it is run by SAP which is a widely used business tools today. It has a used friendly interface also which is a much for convenient even for beginners to used. Actually SAP Fieldglass can also measure your companies overall performance and also track your staffs progress.

For the cons I can only say this since I am satisfied with the performance of SAP Fieldglass. Please work on your customer service.

Liz M.
Office Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Access

Kommentare: I appreciate that it is easy to use, and any questions are quickly answered by our representatives. Keeps our contractors and our client company happy and everyone in clear communication.

They never go "down" like many other sites do. They seem to have their stuff together as it is quite comprehensive and easily navigated. Our contractors submit their time and expense sheets through Fieldglass, and it is one of the easiest tasks to go in and make any changes. The contractors have no issues with using it with very little additional instruction. Very user friendly.

I have yet to find a single bug during use, therefore have no complaints or issues with SAP Fieldglass.

Jose mari M.
Jose mari M.
Recruiter in Philippinen
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One for All

FieldGlass is if not the most comprehensive vendor management system tool out in the market. Easy access for everyone that uses the management tool. Ease of use is superb and navigation is easy to understand. The best thing about it is as well, is its fast something that is very vital in where this system is used, something that is appreciated by many when there are multiple users accessing the system all at the same time.

I just wish it had a more intuitive ui over all.

Lori C.
Lori C.
Proposal Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic all around platform for management

I like that I can manage all of my clients through the one software VMS. This makes handling multiple large or small employee headcounts a breeze. I also felt it was very user friendly.

I feel that it can crash from time to time but the customer support is very helpful in this matter.

Raj S.
Business Analyst in Australien
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SAP Fieldglass

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, another timesheet tool and no brainer if the organization ERP is on SAP and HR records can be easily linked. If interface is not set up then it will be a manual.

The timesheet & claim process is streamlined and easy to use doing timesheeting. Customer supprt especially w.r.t. password and reset is seamless.

You need to enter the timesheet everytime, there is no copy over or single click to mirror last timesheet. App experience is poor, ridiculous with things app can do and is not easy to use.

Tom G.
Tom G.
Vice President, Chief Information Officer in USA
Chemikalien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

We use Fieldglass to procure contract IT staff via a vendor managed service provider.

We started using Fieldglass in 2016 and have filled over 100 positions to staff up our IT Department. We work with a third party vendor who provides this to us as a managed service. Fieldglass is very easy to use. Simple and visual reporting. Scalable and efficient.

Steve B.
Steve B.
User Experience Lead in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

For employees, a (relatively) simple way to enter time

Kommentare: Fieldglass is one of three time reporting tools needed for contract employees. It is by far the easiest to use, but does not integrate with either of the other two tools. The mobile app is subpar for a company the size of SAP, especially for time-entry, which isn't a terribly-complex task in its most basic form. Still, the web-driven version is intuitive and easy to use, and where most employees I know enter their time. In the end, the product fails to impress, but it doesn't have to do so because there's nothing flashy about time entry. It is not obtrusive, and it is straightforward.

The interface is clean and uncluttered, with a simple grid view

There are very few cons to this software as it is intuitive to use, easy to navigate, and (depending on its configuration) sends out real-time notifications to approvers.

Claire M.
Claire M.
Recruitment Delivery Manager/HR in UK
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Workforce Management System

Kommentare: A good workforce management system that allows you to stay organised and track workforce

Cloud Based Intuitive User Friendly Value for Money

Can be confusing for new users, more online tutorials needed

Sr System Analyst in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SAP Fieldglass is the best to managed contract employees

Kommentare: A resource setup time is very minimum along with adding all the contract entry. Contractors also can easily enter their time and the manager can approve as per the email notification

This is the most user friendly time contract resource management system. Every resource can be added assigned with individual project. Resource manager gets the email with the link after the resource book time for approval.

It requires two time data entry for the time sheet. Once the user need to enter the time he/she worked and then the hours to match the time booking.

Founder in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Popular UI

Kommentare: 10+ years - multiple implementations in multiple countries.

The UI and ability to support large accounts of $50M+ contingent spend

Since the SAP acquisition service has declined and most recently senior sales/operations have left.

David R.
EHS in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fieldglass review

Kommentare: Overall it is a good system and I would recommend it to others.

Overall Fieldglass is user friendly and fairly easy to navigate.

When entering in overtime hours you are forced to enter in your base hours twice then complete the math from each day displaying the difference in regular vs overtime hours. This creates a great deal of work on the user end.