Über Eventtia

Eventtia hilft den Veranstaltern, bessere Veranstaltungen mit einer leistungsstarken und dennoch einfachen und intuitiven Management-Plattform zu erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über Eventtia

It was very easy to use and customise. The integration with our systems.

It is difficult to use if you do not have a minimum knowledge of web design.

Bewertungen zu Eventtia

Eventtia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 182 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Eventtia bereits verwendet?

Augustin
Augustin
Directeur Marketing et Communication à Temps Partagé Augmenté® in Frankreich
Politische Organisation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

We manage to add more value to our attendees thanks to Eventtia

Kommentare: We highly recommend Eventtia as event management software. Features are great and they try to make it easier to manage events.

- Thanks to Eventtia we were able to offer a better experience to our attendees : we created multiple custom registration processes, offered online payments with discounts and the ability to connect before the event (networking feature). - For the first time in the history of our event, exhibitors didn't have to send us Excel files, but could manage their logistic online on a single plateforme. - A special thank goes to the support who helped us a lot and didn't hesitate to improve the software for us.

- Creating the event website was not as easy as we thought, some HTML skills were needed. The next update should answer to the problem. - We had to create a second event with Eventtia in order to manage our foreigners attendees.

Guna
Events & Marketing Coordinator in Niederlande
Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finding Eventtia has been like a breath of fresh air!

Kommentare: While there are always ways to improve a product, I think Eventtia software is absolutely incredible. It is easy to use, pretty on the eye, and allows for interactivity. However, I would have not had such an enjoyable experience if it was not for the wonderful support of our account manager [Sensitive Content ]. Absolutely superb support.

The software allows for the easy set-up of virtual events. As an event manager, this is a major plus for me as I spent less time setting up and more time focusing on the contents. Also, from the attendee's view, it is very easy to navigate and follow sessions and that's crucial as for me, my attendees are my clients.

The limits of the drag and drop registration page - I think it would be nice for there to be more flexibility on resizing and adapting. Otherwise, limits only to people with HTML knowledge and basic event manager would not have that.

Lucie
Lucie
corporate innovation manager in Frankreich
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good platform

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Globally, very good experience. very intuitive.

Good platform and easy to use. Functionalities are clear and simple. Ergonomic interface. Quickly easy to understand, even if you never used eventtia.

However, website settings could be better. For example, when you want to organize the homepage of the website, functionnalities could be improved. Complicated to organize text blocs, photos, the overall layout... limited possibilities. So its affect the overall quality of the website.

Jessica
Community Manager in Kolumbien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Feedback - Events with special features

Kommentare: Thanks to the support service we were able to carry out everything successfully. Especially with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

The possibility of combining the creation of the event and the website at the same time. Although the tool was powerful, we had the problem with managing the agenda since one session was VIP and the other public.

In general it is a good platform but it lacks a real offer in a customized design and customized direct mailing for events. For example, our requirements for the event were very specific, suddenly out of the ordinary, and that's why we took on the task of researching to choose the best platform that met our needs. But, we feel that we did not meet the expectations we had on this specific issue (customized mailing). For example: the event consisted of two different sessions, in the morning there were private workshops with personalized invitation and in the afternoon there was the public agenda, but the people attended in the workshops could participate in the afternoon event, and it was not easy send the different communications even if they were the same day, with the established hours and agenda. The solution Eventtia gave us was first to create two events on the platform (it was not the option) and second we had to ask them to modify certain things in the design templates pre-set to be able to do it.

christian
ceo in Schweiz
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

celco eventtia perf review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

design of online registration initial set up easy

lack of invoicing flexibility bugs in registration design of the option direct payment vy credit card payment access of the participants list

Hernando
Scouter in Kolumbien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Scouts events

Kommentare: We organized a lot of events during the year, some of them are weekly with 50 assitants, quaterly with 300, and yearly more than 1.000. For us Eventtia is so useful because help us to publish, share and confirm assitants.

Is easy to setup, to use and they have great support services.

CRM features, share events and agenda funtionality.

Kristele
Project Manager in Deutschland
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great online conference platform

- User-friendly and visually appealing (both the front-end and back-end of Eventtia) - Customization - Interactive 3D virtual booths - Special requests developments - Fantastic customer support

- Not many possibilies for engagement of the participants

Raphael
Entrepreneurship Program Manager in Portugal
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A pleasant experience

Kommentare: They were supportive and engaged with the success of my event.

The killer feature is that I'm not committed to a single specific event, I have access to the platform, paid for a pack of attendees and features, and can do as many events as I need. It's easy to use as an attendee (the virtual stage is intuitive) and it has all the features to manage and build the event.

It still has room to improve in user interface of the back-office, but it looks like a WordPress site builder, so it works and has the necessary features.

Masud
Human Resource Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Organizing Events Regularly - Get Eventtia

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like that Eventtia makes management and organizing events easy I have used the live streaming feature and it works well It comes with event management, web conferencing, video conferencing among other helpful features.

It is the perfect solution for organizing events. Not experienced any problems.

Tiphaine
Internal communication manager in Frankreich
Wein und Spirituosen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Eventtia for MMPJ

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The possibilities of registration, the badges...

The registration forms are not 100% personalizable

Evan
Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for smaller events

Kommentare: We are coordinating 200-person events on 5 continents 8 times a year. This lets us simply manage attendees, visualize cashflow, and manage the programming for our events in a simple, easy to use interface. We have had a great experience in terms of accommodation and responsiveness on the part of our Account Manager with Eventtia.

I love our existing relationship with our Customer Support team. They have been able to help us work out kinks and introduce custom features to meet our needs where possible. It's intuitive and relatively robust, and I have flexibility to manage attendees on the back-end with ease.

The lack of integration with Salesforce. Overall, I think many of the processes can be made more efficient (reduced clicks), though I recognize that is very specific to our particular use case. There could be more room for branding and formatting customization, and I think more resources need to be poured into the mobile experience.

Marie-Christine
Personal assistant in Frankreich
Kosmetik, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

EVENTTIA USEFULNESS : I RECOMMEND IT

Kommentare: It was really useful for the members who were invited to participate to our congress :
- they find the mobile app very useful because they got all the information, details about the event and even more than expected.
- they will recommend this mobile app.
- Create a survey and collect the participants' answers was vezry interesting to understand what could be improvend in our event.

Really user friendly : - practicality aspects, - many options, (create an event with your needs) - possibility to introduce internet links, pictures

Of course some features may be improved but in my case, the usefulness was efficient. I don't see at present what can be improved. So it's difficult to point out some negative aspects.

Laura
Regional manager in Frankreich
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice and easy

Kommentare: Very good

Really easy to create, use and implemente ; wonderfull support team

Personnalisation could be improved, particularly homepage of the virtual scene

Elise
Manager of Trade Engagement & Events - Champagne in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A good value added in a virtual world

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. The trainings we received were ok, but the online help center/FAQ has the answers to most things that come up.

This is our first year working with Eventtia for our online event strategies and customer facing initiatives. The ability to build the website to your own specifications is great, so that registrants can continue to interact with the content throughout the experience. The responsiveness of the troubleshooting team is also excellent, and they always have great solutions for our questions.

The virtual platform just seems to be a little behind other platforms that are available on the web. It often has technical difficulties (sound, log-ins, etc).

Floriane
Junior Event Coorinator in Belgien
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use and Excellent Support team!

The most positive point about Eventtia is their support team as they are always available for any question we have. Even though it is easy to use, the support team has always been there to teach us how to use the platform's full potential and to guide us in case we missed a setting. It is a great pleasure to develop our virtual event management experience with this platform.

Analyticals may be improved as for the moment the reports are not really helpful to know the real time spent for each participant. Plus, it is not possible yet to export the chat or to analyze the interactions that each participant could have had on the platform.

Julie
Chef de projet digital M.I.C.E. in Frankreich
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Eventtia: an excellent tool for employees.

Its design and flexibility The website editor : very aesthetic websites Eventtia team : available for its customers Heterogeneity : Eventtia allows you to manage all types of events: congresses, seminars, training, etc.

NOTHING : you who are reading this comment: you must adopt eventtia if you haven't already done so

Denise
Program Support Manager in USA
Tiefbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Software Platform

Kommentare: We purchased the platform after speaking with the support staff. She allowed us to purchase a pilot, and then the ability to purchase the platform for a year if we liked it. We loved it, and we will be completing the purchase of the platform for 2019. We loved the platform and the capabilities that it offers. The entire Eventtia team that I've coordinated with have been nothing short of spectacular!!

We recently used this software platform for an event, and our experience was great. We had great response from attendees about registering and checking in. I truly loved the ability to create the website, and monitoring the attendees. I also loved the ability to send mass emails attendees.

I can't say that there was/is anything that I like least about the software. I'd had some difficulties with creating multiple lists that have duplicate emails. It won't allow that. However, the IT team was great in helping to address the issues. I never felt that they weren't being responsive. He kept me informed about the status and progress.

CARLOS
president in Kolumbien
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EXCELLENT

Kommentare: So far it has been excellent, very good support and attention from the support team

easy to use, from designing the business wheel to customer requirements

So far I haven't used all of eventtia's tools, I don't know all of its features

Juan Sebastian
Coordinador de Proyectos in Kolumbien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool

The fact that the enterprises are able to arrange meetings by themselves makes everything easier for the administrator, so we can focus on other important things of the event instead of the logistics of the meetings.

The filters for searching for free slots during the event

Santiago
Events in Kolumbien

It simplifies, helps tracking and organices everything. It makes my job easier.

It has everything you need to show the power of your event. It's user friendly platform can help you show everyone the value of your event.

When I started using the platform, it took a few days to get to know it better but a year after that Eventtia has developed more way to make it more friendly.

Cassandra
Chargée d'affaires export in Mexiko
Informationsdienst, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pros

The possibility to use some blocks already made by eventtia to gain time The possibility to have website in different languages and the virtual stage

Some features can be improve to have an easier use of the platform : - change the size of the text (it's too small for some people) - better integration of the images and automatic changement of sizes - Adjustment of the website in all devices

Victoire
Consultante Change Management in Frankreich
Wein und Spirituosen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool to work on event management

I enjoy a lot all the functionalities we can use on this tool, either combining them, or using them one by one, which is very valuable too.

It's sometimes quite complicated to use, some of the functionalities are not very intuitive and sometimes not really user friendly. But this might be resolved with the launching of Eventtia 2 ! :)

Emilie
Frankreich

Organization of a large exhibition with B2B meetings

Kommentare: We used Eventtia for our main event of the year, the Colloque National Eolien that gathers over 1200 participants and 60 exhibitors of the European Wind Energy Industry. We were satisfied by this web platform, indeed it allowed us to manage all the registration process for both visitors and exhibitors and to organize our business meeting one single tool : Eventtia.
The Eventtia team understood our needs and our expectations and provided solutions when possible. Efficiency, availability and high reactivity

Amy
Manager in Frankreich
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Managing remote events

Kommentare: Overall it's great to have this tool, but it still takes too much time at the backoffice for set-up

The participant front office outcomes: looks nice, smooth, easy to use (when it's working - see comment below)

1. Issues with the Survey tool : during the set up, and during the send out to participants 2. The set up of the activities not user friendly : for instance I have 120 activities to schedule for a remote training event accross January to June, and I always needed to scroll back in the agenda to had a new activity 3. Mailing preparation tool : very old school so it takes a lot of time for the formatting of a message which is essential for a mailing and catch the reader's attention

Wunmi
Events Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great decision, easy to use and excellent customer support.

Ease of use, and whatever I couldn't do myself rep and his team were right there to assist me. The end product looked great, and good value for money.

Format of the agenda does not offer multiple pages, but the end product looked good. Some exports I could not do myself but again with a quick email I got what I needed quickly.