Über Bookedin

Stressfreie Terminplanungssoftware, die dir deine Arbeit erleichtert. Mit der Lösung werden Terminbuchungen für Tätowierstudios und Kunden zum Kinderspiel.

Erfahre mehr über Bookedin

It is fairly easy to use and customize to my needs.

We currently have to use our limited number of calendars to do this.

Bewertungen zu Bookedin

Bookedin hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 278 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bookedin bereits verwendet?

Ruhid
Ruhid
RJ Company in Aserbaidschan
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

Best booking plugin - booking

Kommentare: I use it to introduce my services and products to customers and to make reservations.

Bookedin helps me improve my users' time management and my relationships with my customers, and things like calendar management, reminders, and payment processing are some of my favorite aspects.

My least favorite feature in the application is that it is a little more difficult to use, it would be better if it was simplified or if video compiles were given for use, so this is a problem for new users, of course, it is possible to get used to it later.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Ruhid for this awesome review! Great suggestion about creating simple videos. We have a couple on our help site, but hope to make more soon. If you'd like some 1-on-1 support feel free to call or zoom with us by booking here: https://bookedin.com/book/bookedin-specialists Thanks again!

Haley
Certified Massage Therapist in USA

Bookedin is Integral to my Business

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Bookedin has been wonderful. I have been a massage therapist since 2012, and I have never used a scheduling program. I always had my day timer with me to schedule appointments the old school way. At this point in my career, I decided I didn't want to deal with the extra stress of having to schedule that way. I'm beyond happy with my choice to join with Bookedin which satisfies my booking needs and more. Clients love it too! Anyone can book anytime and it's a simple notification to me.

I love that this app is easily accessible for both me and my clients. I can few it from my phone or computer seamlessly. All of my scheduling needs are met by the services I offer and even massage packages. At one point, I had a question and needed support. I was contacted quickly and my question was answered immediately.

The only con--and I say again ONLY con--is really a preference from using Apple products, and it's that when I am accessing Bookedin from my phone, I'd like to be able to scroll to the next month--like the calendar on an Apple phone. Instead it's the touch of the next button. But that is such a minor thing that is not a huge deal.

Elize
Hair stylist in Kanada
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Not Bad , Could be better

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love how user friendly it is. A toddler could book an appointment if they wanted to.

I can’t use any pictures with my appointments to show what they are. Sometimes my clients complain that their card does not work .

Keltie
Owner in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great booking/reminder software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Makes scheduling easy, love that I can set my schedule & have it repeat for repeat clients. Love the reminder text/email function

Can be a tiny bit glitchy sometimes- ie won’t let me edit an appt so I have to just delete it and rebook it. Not a huge deal and only happens sometimes.

Scott
Chiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Perfect! I'm very happy with the service.

I was using another service that was okay. Bookedin is so much better with back end functionality and front end ease of use. Extremely happy with this service.

There is only one minor thing that I would change. To have the availability to customize the SMS reminder.

Jason
Jason
Clinic Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bookedin has been great for our online booking

Kommentare: I have been enjoying it so far, people say its easier than my old system.

I like how easy it is for my patients to book online and how flexible the software is. My old software would only let me book in 30 minute increments which was a problem when I got busier and wanted to shift to 20 minute slots. Was easily integrated with my website.

I wish it was a little sharper looking, I would like to make it more modern. Also, I know that its a reach, but I wish it was more integrated with my office software, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Tanya
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Newer User

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I like Bookedin and I am happy that I bought this program. This has really helped my organize booking and tracking my appointments.

I own a cleaning company and some days our schedules are changing very quickly. I really like the accessibility, I can use it on my laptop or phone based on where I am at that moment. If one of my crew has a sick child and I need to cover that appointment with someone else or a client can't make our scheduled time, I can take care of everything right away.

If I have two people booked for a job, I would like that the client's text confirmation message showed them as a team instead of individual bookings. Once you make contact with a Bookedin representative they take care of your problem. Making initial contact has been a bit challenging.

Jacob
Tattoo Artist in Australien

Good work

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its a good service, a little limited and over priced but consistent and if booked out saves you money by saving you time

It works well minimal supervision . It books in clients

Bit expensive to be completely honest a service like this should be inder $10 a month

Jessica
Optometry abd optical dispensary in Kanada

Love the service

Its so simplisticfl for all users, and so convenient. Its been very easy to integrate into my business and love i can have up to date schedule at my fingertips with the app.

Having to add our apts in (scheudling for a doctor) is the most tedious thing we need to do (doesnt take long). Havubg an option for it to have an easier schedule layout or template would have been nice

Khalid

Feedback bookin

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It’s organized and easy to use. You can design it to look however you want it to look

Payments, the payment price. Other than that nothing else

Angela
Therapist in Private Practice in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

I'm so glad I switched to BookedIn

Kommentare: I have been using BookedIn for 2 years now. It has been an amazing time saver for me. Prior to using this service, I wasted lots of time returning phone calls to clients asking for appointments. They would leave me a messege, I 'd leave them a messegeback, and it would go on for a few days before we settled on a time. Between every client I'd have emails, voicemails, and texts to reply to clients asking for an appointment. Now they go to the link on my website and see my availability and schedule their own appointment. It appears on my calandar and I get an email notification. If they ask for an appointment the old way (by texting me, calling me, or emailing me) I promptly text them or email them the link. At the time of appointments, I make the next appointment for my client using BookedIn in the office. I worried that I would not be in control of my schedule, but it hasn't felt that way at all. I still set the parameters that clients can choose from and it works out great for both me and my clients. The email reminder to clients has cut down on no-shows too. The BookeIn program also has a built in email invoice that I use for billing no-shows. The client receives an email bill, pays it online, and the money is deposited into my account. Saves time, stamps, envelopes, paper, and printer ink. My personal google calandar with my own dentist appointments or conferences or kids activities is imported into my work BookedIn calandar so I know not to book clients during those times. This feature has made it seamless to mange to calendars (home and work). If i have questions or suggestions for improvement, I speak directly to the developers and they are very helpful and responsive. BookedIn is more affordable than it's competitors and doesn't include useless features I don't need, but rather has many options for me to customize the program to be exactly what I need. I can't reccommend BookedIn enough!

Ease of use

Sometimes the loading time is slow

Benjamin
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

This is the first booking tool I've used, but I'll never stop using it. It's easy, and saves time.

Kommentare: The main benifit is time. I dont have to personally book appointments, have lengthy conversations via email, Facebook, text, in person, anything. Theres always a 10 minute juggle of calendars when booking appointments in person, ots frustrating. Not anymore. It's a great booking tool and it gives the client the control within the parameters you set. Customization is great, the auto features are awesome. If you dislike excessive customer service this is a gold mine! It's worth a 30 day trial. I'm now a subscriber.

1) I like that my clients can book without texting me or meeting with me in person. Saves me a lot of time both at work and at home. 2) I love the deposit and auto refund tools. I always take deposits before booking, and if the client cancels they get a refund without having to come see me in person. 3) The reminders and sync is awesome for both me and my client. I get all the info I need, they get reminders, confirmations, and calendar sync, it's phenomenal. No lengthy texts or sending personal reminders. It's all there for them to confirm without me taking the time from my schedule. 4) I like the variety of customization options. Charge different deposits for different services, time for rest between appointments, hours available, everything.

My suggestions, if bookedin is reading any of this - 1) Categories for services and the ability to limit how many of any certain service/service category is available each day. I dont want 3 touch ups in 1 day, I want 1 touch up a day for 3 days. Maybe I overlooked something, but I dont think this is an option. 2) For my clients - search for service by time availability is unavailable. My clients have to manually click on each day in my calendar to see if I have 6 hours available. I think it would be easier if there was an option to view the services, choose the service, then see highlighted days available to them. Keep the same system! Just add an alternative as well. If that makes sense.

Mark
Optometrist Iwner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Runs Ny Office

Easy to use. Portable organized. It is always with me.

I have no complaints. I love the system

Antwort von Bookedin

Thank you Mark for reviewing us here at Bookedin! Feel free to reach out to us any time on support@bookedin.net Thanks again, ~Leanne

Jose
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best app I've ever used

Kommentare: Having the phone ring off the hook, on a busy day. And everyone can already view what times we have available online.

This app has been the best one I have ever signed up for and when I tell you I've tried many. The app itself is very easy to understand, but the only thing I wish it did have would be a cancellation fee added if someone was to cancel same day. My shop has been using this app almost a whole year now and all my employees love it! The supervisor who is my daughter loves it and just recently she taught herself to create the online booking and all of our clients love it!

The fact that it doesn't have a cancellation fee!

Antwort von Bookedin

Thank you Jose for this glowing review! We are so happy Bookedin is helping your shop and that your employees all love it. I'll add your vote to our features request for a cancellation fee. ~Leanne

Tim
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

2 locations 2 calendars

Kommentare: We have made it work for awhile now and it does not seem there is a better program out there for scheduling the way we need to do it. Looking forward to the future with Bookedin.

My workers are glad we have it. Leaps and bounds over the old paper system.

Having 2 locations is a bit troublesome. The employees that work at both locations had to set up with several email addresses. We make it work but look forward to an update that accommodates several locations more efficiently. Also the booking page itself I wish highlighted the individual worker instead of the option for any.

Kathy
President/Owner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

An organized time machine

Kommentare: BookedIn improved my business and enhanced my life. My clients love it because it is so easy to use. I love it because I can control my time. The software is very intuitive. The graphics are crisp, clean and easy to read. I can sort clients by name and it shows all their appointment history. I can even request a payment using BookedIn.
I did a lot of research on scheduling platforms. Some are less expensive, but the support that BookedIn provides is simply amazing. They answer questions in just minutes - day or night!
My clients also love that they can drop me a note when they make an appointment. BookedIn is a wonderful tool. Try it and see what it can do for you!

The displays. The ability to sort by client. The day off button. How easy it is to alter my hours and set up different types of work.

I wish it dealt with time zone changes. I travel and my clients are from all over. If they could book in their time zone and they could see my schedule in their time zone, it sure would be more user friendly for them. Then I'd want to see my appointment in my time zone, depending upon where I was located . I've also gotten some feedback that clients can't cancel their appointments. They keep contacting me to cancel the appointment for them. This needs to be clarified. Directions for cancelling should be visible to clients.

President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy with the product

Kommentare: The main problems this solves are:
--Endless back and forth with clients via email or phone tag to get appointments set up
--Time spent manually doing reminders, where human error is a factor
--Ease of booking on the go.

We liked: --The look of the booking page from the client side. --The ability for clients to easily book multiple appointments with different providers on the same day --Customizable email reminders --Ability to add links to email reminders

We wish: --we could see a record of text and email reminders --we could see who cancelled and made appointments --we could integrate with our merchant service (Square) rather than use PayPal

Rebecca
Office Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maverick Driving Academy

Kommentare: We are able to put in times that have set for the testers and they are able to go in and set the time and date. It has saved a lot of time, because I do not have to be on the phone as much explain all of the things that they will need for the test.

We like that the customer is able to go in anytime and schedule a driving test. We do not have to take payments during the busy time of all of the paperwork, so it moves a lot quicker.

We would like a way to run reports at the end of the month and see what we have done in though the month on testers. Wish there was a way to call some to explain the problems that we are having and be able to fix it with out going though an email.

Matt
Barber in Kanada
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Everyone loves using the app

Kommentare: It gets me more frequent clients. I wish that they could pre book in advance more than one time slot. Most want a recurring appointment but don't have the option.

It's easy for my clients to use. They like getting reminders about when to come in. They like the layout as well.

I book 45 min appointments but the app shows 30 minutes. I lose more appointments this way. It's costing me money and I might find a better app after this year.

Antwort von Bookedin

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for the review! To help out with the 45min appointments, there is a great setting for this. Go to "settings > calendars > edit... then change your 'BOOKING INTERVAL' to 45 minutes. Hit "save" and then your booking page will show 45 min increments to clients which will space things out nicely for you :) Also, I will track your vote for the "recurring" feature. Let me know if you have any other feedback, we always love hearing from you! ~Leanne

Andrea
Massage Therapist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

It has changed the way I run my business!I'm able to leave my phone at home for a change!

Kommentare: Better use of time to start! I am able to focus on running my business and give my clients the best possible care without worrying about the minute details of booking people in. My clients love the convenience!

The best part about the BookedIn system is that I am no longer attached to my phone. Clients can easily access my business booking site, they don't need a password or profile to book and it literally takes 30 seconds for them to book their own appointments! I am so pleased with how much stress this has taken off my plate. Not having to text people appointment options and wait until they get back to me has streamlined how my schedule fills. I have gotten new clients in the last month and even more during the trial period. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use.

There is a minor lag sometimes when switching screens and while using the desktop version I sometimes have to refresh the page but again only minor. I have only had one occurence where someone didn't receive their text reminder but it was caught and I was able to confirm via an alternate means of communication but otherwise I am loving it!

Sofie
Business owner in Kanada

Scheduling made easy

That it texts and emails the clients. We also like that it can track deposits

that you can't enter a cash transaction for a deposit. also the depsit tracking doesnt always show up in the same place you have to dive in and click different tabs to find it sometimes

Christine
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I have really enjoyed using the system. I wish they more features.

Kommentare: Online booking

I love the easy to use app. The services are easy to add and customize. My clients like the reminder text and emails. Also the same day text and reminders. It's easy to find the type of service your looking for and the drop down buttons help search items faster

The payments system is terrible. I don't use PayPal. So I have to use square to take make payments. So I have to book appointments on on system and use another system on another. I wish my clients could book multiple appointments at one time. And I wish they could get he app too so they can book appointments on there instead of having to go online. It's frustrating to have repeatedly send them the link.

Jennifer
Sole proprietor/artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Convenient and easy to use

Love how client info is stored and it includes notes only seen by me, booking is quick and easy, easy set up.

It doesn’t always reach the client for reminders or confirmation

Antwort von Bookedin

Thank you for this Jennifer! So glad Bookedin is helping you with your client info and bookings. PS: Next time you notice an issue with the client reminders please report it to our tech support desk and we will investigate, just include the client name affected and which alert they did not receive: support@bookedin.net

Sarah
Tattoo Artist in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Way to expensive for what its worth

Kommentare: It wasnt bad but theres forsure better apps out there especially that were cheaper

Uhm i cant really think of anything .. it wasnt a bad app but there was hardly any features

It was hard setting up my availability on my schedule- it was just very complicated- my clients wouldnt even get any confirmations or anything

Antwort von Bookedin

Thank Sarah for your review and we appreciate your feedback. Please contact us via email at support@bookedin.com to further assist you with your account. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. --Geno

Jennifer
Math Coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome!

Kommentare: Love it. I have sent the link to several friends who use a booking service. Highly recommended

Easy to set up, change if you need, and easy to sync

To be able to change appointments from personal calendar