Filtern nach:

Über Bookedin

Stressfreie Terminplanungssoftware, die dir deine Arbeit erleichtert. Online-Buchungen werden sowohl für dich als auch für deine Kunden zum Kinderspiel.

Erfahre mehr über Bookedin

Nancy g. C.
Nancy g. C.
Independent Beauty Consultant in Australien
Kosmetik

This app is exactly what I need to assist me in running my small business!

Kommentare: See previous questions

The options of payment plans are ideal for a a growing small business, because they range from Free to "Pay as you Go", to Monthly, and even Yearly. I love the "Sync" feature on the paid plans! This is my favourite feature ever!

I would have loved to have more design capabilities for the Booking Page that my clients land on, so, I can do more branding.

Faith B.
Hairstylist in Kanada

BookedIN is great!

Kommentare: I’ve gained many clients through booked in

My clients can easily book their services with me

I wish pictures can be added as well as products sold. I also wish this could be an app for clients to download instead of me always having to resend them the booking link

Dondray W.
Selbstständig

It works

Kommentare: Easy client booking , but its kinda like paying top fallout dollar for a lazy assistant

It works and its easy for clients to book out of all of the app, its easy for the client's to book and its not share site like two other apps ,

cost is high for the app, no option to leaving header notes near company name , no way to leave disclaimers , no premade services list , theyre apps that are way cheaper with premade services list , no place for your logos or pictures , 90% of the apps offer a great deal for a lot less, i have 3 salons ive been testing new apps to get rid of an old one , other app have option with pricing for user quantities as well, pricing on app with functionality of options for the price with customization ability are the biggest down fall, as i said the app is easy for the clients to book, this is why i mainly picked it , i picked this app over about 12 apps mainly do to the fact of it being user friendly and in hopes of the it getting better with time , I go back and forth and see how the other apps are being updated client user friendly is very when a great deal of your clients are older , not sure of how long im going to use it for now , i was using my apple calender app at first but it take a lot of my time sometimes when im at my main job , ,if it works and if its affordable enough people will use it forever cause it works , more people would take the option of this app, fix pricing ,customization ability, and you guys have me all the way

Hairstylist in USA

Couldn’t live without!

Kommentare: It is a great software and affordable.
I use to text clients everyday to confirm their appointments. Now the app does it for me! It saves me so much time every week, and the numerous reminders it sends out is so helpful to all my clients. They love it too!!

It confirms my clients! It send a few reminders which is great, and then a couple days before their appointment they are sent a text to confirm or cancel. This has helped a lot with no shows and last min cancellations.

It doesn’t send a repeat confirmation text if they read it and don’t confirm.

Michael M.
Owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent solution and great value

Kommentare: Bookings our primary business model but do form an important part of it, so we needed a platform with good functionality but not a restaurant-level price tag. BookedIN has been perfect for that, and offers a great experience to both us and our customers

Easy and intuitive to set up and navigate. Integration with website and social media works well. Simple interface has surprisingly rich features that allow you to customise the customer experience. Paypal integration works well. When required, customer support has been responsive and helpful.

The one feature I'd like to see added is a good print function for the calendar, in our case to give a daily schedule to our staff. At this point your options are limited to taking a screen capture of the information.

Shawn S.
Barber in UK
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Helped me get going after covid lockdown

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall great
I like it, edit availability as and when .. Easy to organise your day and block out sections for lunch and stuff.

Easy to set up and customize. Great way of collecting clients contact details. Easy to link to your social media.

Does not text reminders to clients only emails. When taking bookings in person it would be great to just take a number instead of typing in an email

Antwort von Bookedin

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the 5-star rating Shawn and you're awesome! We're glad that you've found Bookedin easy to use overall and kept you going during this pandemic. I've also added your suggestions to our feature request list. Thanks again for your continuous support! --Geno

Angela B.
Therapist in Private Practice in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

I'm so glad I switched to BookedIn

Kommentare: I have been using BookedIn for 2 years now. It has been an amazing time saver for me. Prior to using this service, I wasted lots of time returning phone calls to clients asking for appointments. They would leave me a messege, I 'd leave them a messegeback, and it would go on for a few days before we settled on a time. Between every client I'd have emails, voicemails, and texts to reply to clients asking for an appointment. Now they go to the link on my website and see my availability and schedule their own appointment. It appears on my calandar and I get an email notification. If they ask for an appointment the old way (by texting me, calling me, or emailing me) I promptly text them or email them the link. At the time of appointments, I make the next appointment for my client using BookedIn in the office. I worried that I would not be in control of my schedule, but it hasn't felt that way at all. I still set the parameters that clients can choose from and it works out great for both me and my clients. The email reminder to clients has cut down on no-shows too. The BookeIn program also has a built in email invoice that I use for billing no-shows. The client receives an email bill, pays it online, and the money is deposited into my account. Saves time, stamps, envelopes, paper, and printer ink. My personal google calandar with my own dentist appointments or conferences or kids activities is imported into my work BookedIn calandar so I know not to book clients during those times. This feature has made it seamless to mange to calendars (home and work). If i have questions or suggestions for improvement, I speak directly to the developers and they are very helpful and responsive. BookedIn is more affordable than it's competitors and doesn't include useless features I don't need, but rather has many options for me to customize the program to be exactly what I need. I can't reccommend BookedIn enough!

Ease of use

Sometimes the loading time is slow

Jason D.
Jason D.
Clinic Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bookedin has been great for our online booking

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been enjoying it so far, people say its easier than my old system.

I like how easy it is for my patients to book online and how flexible the software is. My old software would only let me book in 30 minute increments which was a problem when I got busier and wanted to shift to 20 minute slots. Was easily integrated with my website.

I wish it was a little sharper looking, I would like to make it more modern. Also, I know that its a reach, but I wish it was more integrated with my office software, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Hair stylist in USA

Awesome but expensive

Kommentare: It was efficient and i really liked it and would continue to use it if it was cost effective for me as a single chair salon

Ease of booking and adding clients/ services/ etc

The cost was a little high for me and I didn’t like that I couldn’t book multiple services for the same client at once

Co-Owner in USA

Very good. No complaints

Easy to use, I like the texting reminder feature the best. I also like the auto search as I begin punching someone's number in. The public / private services are also a plus as what gets seen by public is different than my needs

I would like to do a blast text for updates to my customers. Maybe even generate a list or who was seen and when? No on a single customer but multiple so I can do recalls

Caroline G.
Hypnotherapist in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible time saver and easy to use

Kommentare: I am delighted with BookedIN. It has so many convenient features that are saving me a lot of time. And it is easy to set up, with friendly online support.

My clients can run through my diary easily to see what slots are available and taking a slot is easy. Setting up was straightforward. In particular, linking with Paypal was easier than some of the others that I tried before choosing BookedIN. I love the diary sync. I used to manually type clients' details from the booking site to my calendar. And when the client pays, this shows up on the calendar. The payment system is easy too. I used to manually prepare invoices. Then I would have to chase them up. This system resolves that manual work. I have saved at least 6 hours a week, and I work just 3 days a week, so that is significant. I have been able to charge different prices for daytime and evenings too. The diary syncing is just so easy. With 2-way syncing I have been able to add personal diary events on the go (hairdresser, evenings out) and they show up on my diary in the office. This is so convenient. I am very happy indeed with my switch to BookedIN. It is terrific that my clients' bookings go straight to the calendar and that they can write me notes. And the system makes payment magically easy for both me and the client. It is great that I can see at a glance when clients have paid. I think this has saved me around 6 hours a week, and for someone who works just 3 days a week, this is significant.dated. I used to do this manually. I am spending less time typing, collecting fees is easy. So I am less stressed and have more more time to spend on my clients.

I am looking forward to the SMS facility which I understand is in development. It might be nice to offer a few more automatic emails, perhaps after the event, encouraging clients to write me a friendly review.

Maria A.
Natural Medicine Practitioner in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

This software makes mine and my clients' life softer

Kommentare: I have a busy, small home business, where I work by myself. When I first started the only help I had was my answering machine. So clients would call me when I was busy with a client and unable to answer the phone to book an appointment, many times they called from work and left a message to call them back. If I had a little spare time I would call back only to get their voice mail, saying they were unavailable at that time, and this was the hide and seek game we played until we finally got a hold of each other, it was sometimes very frustrating for me and for them.
My husband found out about BookedIn and suggested me I should give it a try. I was a little bit intimidated about using the system, because I am not so good with computerized technology, but decided to go for it. I am glad I did, it is so easy to use and made a big difference on my business, on how I use my time, on my performance and state of mind and my relationship with my clients. I have received comments from my clients on how glad they are to be able to book their own appointment, picking the day and time that best match their schedules.
About the features in the software I can't say too much because I don't know how to use all of them, but I am happy with what I am using, customer support I only used once, about a misunderstanding on receiving payment, but after I got in touch with customer support team it was corrected very quickly, and value for the money is good too, because would cost me a lot more if I had to hire a secretary.
So I am very satisfied with the software, which I have been using for over 3 years.
Thank you BookedIn Team.
Maria Arongaus

Makes my life a lot easier.

Can't think of anything now

Benjamin A.
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

This is the first booking tool I've used, but I'll never stop using it. It's easy, and saves time.

Kommentare: The main benifit is time. I dont have to personally book appointments, have lengthy conversations via email, Facebook, text, in person, anything. Theres always a 10 minute juggle of calendars when booking appointments in person, ots frustrating. Not anymore. It's a great booking tool and it gives the client the control within the parameters you set. Customization is great, the auto features are awesome. If you dislike excessive customer service this is a gold mine! It's worth a 30 day trial. I'm now a subscriber.

1) I like that my clients can book without texting me or meeting with me in person. Saves me a lot of time both at work and at home. 2) I love the deposit and auto refund tools. I always take deposits before booking, and if the client cancels they get a refund without having to come see me in person. 3) The reminders and sync is awesome for both me and my client. I get all the info I need, they get reminders, confirmations, and calendar sync, it's phenomenal. No lengthy texts or sending personal reminders. It's all there for them to confirm without me taking the time from my schedule. 4) I like the variety of customization options. Charge different deposits for different services, time for rest between appointments, hours available, everything.

My suggestions, if bookedin is reading any of this - 1) Categories for services and the ability to limit how many of any certain service/service category is available each day. I dont want 3 touch ups in 1 day, I want 1 touch up a day for 3 days. Maybe I overlooked something, but I dont think this is an option. 2) For my clients - search for service by time availability is unavailable. My clients have to manually click on each day in my calendar to see if I have 6 hours available. I think it would be easier if there was an option to view the services, choose the service, then see highlighted days available to them. Keep the same system! Just add an alternative as well. If that makes sense.

Marco C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

More than Valuable, Vital for many!

Kommentare: Thanks to BookedIN, I often have even first-time clients book their OWN appointments! Though this can be very valuable when one has limited staff, it is vital when one is a solo-entrepreneur. My patients happily report that scheduling through BookedIN is clear and simple, and in the few instances I have wanted a hand - the BookedIN help-desk staff has always proved top-notch, professional and friendly. I'm looking forward to more BookedIN service in the future, and rate BookedIN 5 out of 5 AND an A+ on service! ' M Castaneda, DC (www.GoDrC.com, Knoxville, TN)

Ease of use, friendliness of staff, and the fact that Mike I. is reachable! :)

Still hoping it might incorporate texting of reminders sometime soon!

Jayme H.
Owner, RMT in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Revolutionary RMT

Kommentare: I've been using Booked In for 2+ years now. I cannot adequately express how much time and energy this booking platform has saved me. I run a busy Massage Therapy clinic with four other RMTs. I can easily update schedules; add a practitioner and modify services offered.
The program is easy to use and doesn't require my patients to have yet another login and password {trust me, more important than you';Ltd think!} Both patients and practioners love the e-mail confirmation feature. It has reduced the number of missed appointments and allows clients to reboook if something has come up.
I don't think you will find another program as easy to use and financially feasible for a small business owner. The customer support is phenomenal. Any questions I've had have been addressed in a timely and friendly manner.
I have recommended Booked In to a number of other small business owners & will continue to do so. We love supporting a Canadian small business!

Les D.
Owner/Artist in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software. Easy to use.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience and always look forward to updates as they add new features that work.

Text and Email confirmations have changed to game for us.

Could use a few adjustments to key features such as not being able to schedule different services within the same time frame in an individual calendar. Would be great if we could schedule consultations during other services, or label a scheduled appointment for rescheduling. We currently have to use our limited number of calendars to do this.

Antwort von Bookedin

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the wonderful review Les and for taking the time to share your feedback with Bookedin. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure and your valuable suggestions were added to our feature request list.--Geno

Kathy W.
President/Owner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

An organized time machine

Kommentare: BookedIn improved my business and enhanced my life. My clients love it because it is so easy to use. I love it because I can control my time. The software is very intuitive. The graphics are crisp, clean and easy to read. I can sort clients by name and it shows all their appointment history. I can even request a payment using BookedIn.
I did a lot of research on scheduling platforms. Some are less expensive, but the support that BookedIn provides is simply amazing. They answer questions in just minutes - day or night!
My clients also love that they can drop me a note when they make an appointment. BookedIn is a wonderful tool. Try it and see what it can do for you!

The displays. The ability to sort by client. The day off button. How easy it is to alter my hours and set up different types of work.

I wish it dealt with time zone changes. I travel and my clients are from all over. If they could book in their time zone and they could see my schedule in their time zone, it sure would be more user friendly for them. Then I'd want to see my appointment in my time zone, depending upon where I was located . I've also gotten some feedback that clients can't cancel their appointments. They keep contacting me to cancel the appointment for them. This needs to be clarified. Directions for cancelling should be visible to clients.

Victory R.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Innovative and easy!

Kommentare: I've used BookedIN for years for my business and I've never had a single issue. I love that someone actually answers their emails too - there is a real person on the other end! I'm also loving their app; makes bookings or changes even easier. I'll continue to use BookedIN for years and you should too!

There's always someone answering my emails!

The app sometimes will reload itself and I have to sign in again and again

Fiona B.
Owner in Kanada

Owner of a business with 12 employees using booked since 2013

The automatic reminder to the clients is one of my favorite feature, booking clients have never been that easy and to see what the recent activities have been and what's going on. I love the side bar that keeps you updated on the upcoming appointments for the day. It is easy to confirm appointments also.

The fact that we are not able to see the appointments without internet connection is kind of annoying since I travel a lot. Finding a way to make it possible would be a big improvement

Jeff C.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Run don't walk

Kommentare: I'm a busy person. I run a coaching practice, have an organization of Business Owners that support each other and individual clients that I consult with. Making appointments with others has always been a 3-5 step process. You know, asking what time works or suggesting one or two while HOPING that you've got a workable time. Getting a counter offer, finally agreeing on a time...TOTAL HASTLE...until Bookedin! When I started using Bookedin I was unable to review the product because it was missing a key feature that was an enormous impact for me. Now that the calendar sync is in I am not only happy to write the review, I'm ELATED! I've been shopping for appointment booking systems for a long time. I would look and then stop and get frustrated as they were so complicated I could not figure out how to get clients to use them. Now with Bookedin my clients like the ease they can book a meeting with me so much they are saying things like "I love the BOOK APPOINMENT SYSTEM, pretty awesome!" Can you imagine the value of having a client love your appointment booking system...$$$cha-ching$$$ The truth is they have incredible customer service. The app. is super easy to set up and use, however their CSR Leanne helped me create a Book Appointment button that I've added to my email signature and now meetings just arrive upon request. I am notified via email and can easily modify or delete a meeting that I have not agreed to. If all that was not enough, I'll say that the reason to use this system is dedication. Mike the CEO is attentive to his clients and their needs. He's been in direct contact with me and reached out as soon as he had the key functionality available that I wanted. Thank you Bookedin team, keep up the good work!

David R.
President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy with the product

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The main problems this solves are:
--Endless back and forth with clients via email or phone tag to get appointments set up
--Time spent manually doing reminders, where human error is a factor
--Ease of booking on the go.

We liked: --The look of the booking page from the client side. --The ability for clients to easily book multiple appointments with different providers on the same day --Customizable email reminders --Ability to add links to email reminders

We wish: --we could see a record of text and email reminders --we could see who cancelled and made appointments --we could integrate with our merchant service (Square) rather than use PayPal

Marco C.
"Dr C" (Chiropractor) in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent tool for Entre- and Solo-preneurs!

Kommentare: Freeing up my time so that I might better serve Patients / Practice Members!

Once clients are familiarized its use, BookedIN enables me to let clients make their own appointments, at their convenience and thus frees me up to keep serving other clients!

There are just a couple of nit-picky things I'd like to see implemented that haven't been implemented yet (such as different colors for different types of appointments) but I know some of these are already in the works (eg recurring appointments)!

Rebecca K.
Office Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Maverick Driving Academy

Kommentare: We are able to put in times that have set for the testers and they are able to go in and set the time and date. It has saved a lot of time, because I do not have to be on the phone as much explain all of the things that they will need for the test.

We like that the customer is able to go in anytime and schedule a driving test. We do not have to take payments during the busy time of all of the paperwork, so it moves a lot quicker.

We would like a way to run reports at the end of the month and see what we have done in though the month on testers. Wish there was a way to call some to explain the problems that we are having and be able to fix it with out going though an email.

Matt P.
Barber in Kanada
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Everyone loves using the app

Kommentare: It gets me more frequent clients. I wish that they could pre book in advance more than one time slot. Most want a recurring appointment but don't have the option.

It's easy for my clients to use. They like getting reminders about when to come in. They like the layout as well.

I book 45 min appointments but the app shows 30 minutes. I lose more appointments this way. It's costing me money and I might find a better app after this year.

Antwort von BookedIN

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for the review! To help out with the 45min appointments, there is a great setting for this. Go to "settings > calendars > edit... then change your 'BOOKING INTERVAL' to 45 minutes. Hit "save" and then your booking page will show 45 min increments to clients which will space things out nicely for you :) Also, I will track your vote for the "recurring" feature. Let me know if you have any other feedback, we always love hearing from you! ~Leanne

Andrea C.
Massage Therapist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

It has changed the way I run my business!I'm able to leave my phone at home for a change!

Kommentare: Better use of time to start! I am able to focus on running my business and give my clients the best possible care without worrying about the minute details of booking people in. My clients love the convenience!

The best part about the BookedIn system is that I am no longer attached to my phone. Clients can easily access my business booking site, they don't need a password or profile to book and it literally takes 30 seconds for them to book their own appointments! I am so pleased with how much stress this has taken off my plate. Not having to text people appointment options and wait until they get back to me has streamlined how my schedule fills. I have gotten new clients in the last month and even more during the trial period. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use.

There is a minor lag sometimes when switching screens and while using the desktop version I sometimes have to refresh the page but again only minor. I have only had one occurence where someone didn't receive their text reminder but it was caught and I was able to confirm via an alternate means of communication but otherwise I am loving it!