Über Bookedin

Stressfreie Terminplanungssoftware, die dir deine Arbeit erleichtert. Online-Buchungen werden sowohl für dich als auch für deine Kunden zum Kinderspiel.

Erfahre mehr über Bookedin

It is fairly easy to use and customize to my needs.

We currently have to use our limited number of calendars to do this.

Bewertungen zu Bookedin

Bookedin hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 268 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bookedin bereits verwendet?

Ruhid
Ruhid
RJ Company in Aserbaidschan
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

Best booking plugin - booking

Kommentare: I use it to introduce my services and products to customers and to make reservations.

Bookedin helps me improve my users' time management and my relationships with my customers, and things like calendar management, reminders, and payment processing are some of my favorite aspects.

My least favorite feature in the application is that it is a little more difficult to use, it would be better if it was simplified or if video compiles were given for use, so this is a problem for new users, of course, it is possible to get used to it later.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks Ruhid for this awesome review! Great suggestion about creating simple videos. We have a couple on our help site, but hope to make more soon. If you'd like some 1-on-1 support feel free to call or zoom with us by booking here: https://bookedin.com/book/bookedin-specialists Thanks again!

Jared
Owner/Chiropractor in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Effective

Kommentare: We had another online booking software before Bookedin. They were adequate until they sold to Booksy. Booksy changed the platform and made everything inconvenient. Luckily, I found Bookedin which had a very similar platform to the previous software only better. It has a better interface, it looks cleaner, and it is simpler to use while having more features. The cost is about the same. There are a lot of options out there so I am grateful I found Bookedin fairly quickly and that it suited our needs so well.

We use this software for new patient appointments in our chiropractic office. It was simple to put the button our website so people can schedule themselves. They get a text and/or email reminder and pay for the service when they schedule so they rarely miss. In addition, we we keep our hyperbaric and massage appointments on the calendar. The reminders and the simplicity of the whole design is perfect for us.

If there are any cons, I am not aware of them.

Crystel
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this service for my Salon

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It’s fantastic!!! It has all the features I was looking for and customer service is quick and helpful

The option for client reminder text and the app is easy to use

You have to double check the date before booking an appointment for a day other than today. It will jump back to todays date.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you so much Crystel! We're thrilled to hear you and your salon are loving Bookedin. 🤩

Dondray
, Selbstständig

It works

Kommentare: Easy client booking , but its kinda like paying top fallout dollar for a lazy assistant

It works and its easy for clients to book out of all of the app, its easy for the client's to book and its not share site like two other apps ,

cost is high for the app, no option to leaving header notes near company name , no way to leave disclaimers , no premade services list , theyre apps that are way cheaper with premade services list , no place for your logos or pictures , 90% of the apps offer a great deal for a lot less, i have 3 salons ive been testing new apps to get rid of an old one , other app have option with pricing for user quantities as well, pricing on app with functionality of options for the price with customization ability are the biggest down fall, as i said the app is easy for the clients to book, this is why i mainly picked it , i picked this app over about 12 apps mainly do to the fact of it being user friendly and in hopes of the it getting better with time , I go back and forth and see how the other apps are being updated client user friendly is very when a great deal of your clients are older , not sure of how long im going to use it for now , i was using my apple calender app at first but it take a lot of my time sometimes when im at my main job , ,if it works and if its affordable enough people will use it forever cause it works , more people would take the option of this app, fix pricing ,customization ability, and you guys have me all the way

Susan
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tax office looking forward to using Bookedin for the new upcoming Tax Year!

Kommentare: So far we've had a positive experience. As we slide into the next year where we'll be using it 100% we're looking forward to seeing how much time this really will save us!

Appt confirmations/reminders, every client we've spoken to about receiving them has been very pleased with the idea. Different services you could setup. Ease of use. Geno at Tech Support is incredibly responsive and has taken ALL recommendations into consideration for future releases. Great Tech Support, Geno was amazing at pulling over 1200 clients over from a csv file for us into the software and has taken note of all suggestions for future releases.

No easy print option (Geno helped us with a hack that works just fine in the meantime). Color-coding "services" or appts would be great.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you Susan for this excellent feedback. So glad you and Geno could connect! Cheers to a time-saved tax season 💰🤩

Tattoo Shop Owner & Artist in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BookedIn has saved my business !

It's super easy to use!! Customizable scheduling! Automatic Text Reminders for clients! I called this my robot secretary!!

I can't find a single thing! Everytime there is an update you guys improve something I didn't even know could get better!

Antwort von Bookedin

Wow Jennifer this is amazing to hear! I'm so happy Bookedin is now your robot secretary, love that! ~Leanne

Aleh
Hair salon in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great stuff

Kommentare: Overall having fun using it. Pretty easy to use and really helps to organize

Easy to schedule. Great notifications and reminders

Some of security levels can be added. Customer support must be instant

Antwort von Bookedin

Thank you Aleh we're thrilled to know Bookedin is proving to be a handy tool for your business! I'm adding your vote to our features request list for enhanced security levels, this is a popular request. ~ Leanne

Ethan
Barber in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

MUST NEED APP

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love the easy access on both self use(for business) and client use.

I would say the only con is having color coordination for different services.

Jason
Jason
Clinic Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bookedin has been great for our online booking

Kommentare: I have been enjoying it so far, people say its easier than my old system.

I like how easy it is for my patients to book online and how flexible the software is. My old software would only let me book in 30 minute increments which was a problem when I got busier and wanted to shift to 20 minute slots. Was easily integrated with my website.

I wish it was a little sharper looking, I would like to make it more modern. Also, I know that its a reach, but I wish it was more integrated with my office software, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Sofie
Business owner in Kanada

Scheduling made easy

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

That it texts and emails the clients. We also like that it can track deposits

that you can't enter a cash transaction for a deposit. also the depsit tracking doesnt always show up in the same place you have to dive in and click different tabs to find it sometimes

Benjamin
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

This is the first booking tool I've used, but I'll never stop using it. It's easy, and saves time.

Kommentare: The main benifit is time. I dont have to personally book appointments, have lengthy conversations via email, Facebook, text, in person, anything. Theres always a 10 minute juggle of calendars when booking appointments in person, ots frustrating. Not anymore. It's a great booking tool and it gives the client the control within the parameters you set. Customization is great, the auto features are awesome. If you dislike excessive customer service this is a gold mine! It's worth a 30 day trial. I'm now a subscriber.

1) I like that my clients can book without texting me or meeting with me in person. Saves me a lot of time both at work and at home. 2) I love the deposit and auto refund tools. I always take deposits before booking, and if the client cancels they get a refund without having to come see me in person. 3) The reminders and sync is awesome for both me and my client. I get all the info I need, they get reminders, confirmations, and calendar sync, it's phenomenal. No lengthy texts or sending personal reminders. It's all there for them to confirm without me taking the time from my schedule. 4) I like the variety of customization options. Charge different deposits for different services, time for rest between appointments, hours available, everything.

My suggestions, if bookedin is reading any of this - 1) Categories for services and the ability to limit how many of any certain service/service category is available each day. I dont want 3 touch ups in 1 day, I want 1 touch up a day for 3 days. Maybe I overlooked something, but I dont think this is an option. 2) For my clients - search for service by time availability is unavailable. My clients have to manually click on each day in my calendar to see if I have 6 hours available. I think it would be easier if there was an option to view the services, choose the service, then see highlighted days available to them. Keep the same system! Just add an alternative as well. If that makes sense.

Jayme
Owner, RMT in Kanada

The Revolutionary RMT

Kommentare: I've been using Booked In for 2+ years now. I cannot adequately express how much time and energy this booking platform has saved me. I run a busy Massage Therapy clinic with four other RMTs. I can easily update schedules; add a practitioner and modify services offered.
The program is easy to use and doesn't require my patients to have yet another login and password {trust me, more important than you';Ltd think!} Both patients and practioners love the e-mail confirmation feature. It has reduced the number of missed appointments and allows clients to reboook if something has come up.
I don't think you will find another program as easy to use and financially feasible for a small business owner. The customer support is phenomenal. Any questions I've had have been addressed in a timely and friendly manner.
I have recommended Booked In to a number of other small business owners & will continue to do so. We love supporting a Canadian small business!

Les
Owner/Artist in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software. Easy to use.

Kommentare: Great experience and always look forward to updates as they add new features that work.

Text and Email confirmations have changed to game for us.

Could use a few adjustments to key features such as not being able to schedule different services within the same time frame in an individual calendar. Would be great if we could schedule consultations during other services, or label a scheduled appointment for rescheduling. We currently have to use our limited number of calendars to do this.

Antwort von Bookedin

Thank you for the wonderful review Les and for taking the time to share your feedback with Bookedin. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure and your valuable suggestions were added to our feature request list.--Geno

Marco
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

More than Valuable, Vital for many!

Kommentare: Thanks to BookedIN, I often have even first-time clients book their OWN appointments! Though this can be very valuable when one has limited staff, it is vital when one is a solo-entrepreneur. My patients happily report that scheduling through BookedIN is clear and simple, and in the few instances I have wanted a hand - the BookedIN help-desk staff has always proved top-notch, professional and friendly. I'm looking forward to more BookedIN service in the future, and rate BookedIN 5 out of 5 AND an A+ on service! ' M Castaneda, DC (www.GoDrC.com, Knoxville, TN)

Ease of use, friendliness of staff, and the fact that Mike I. is reachable! :)

Still hoping it might incorporate texting of reminders sometime soon!

Fiona
Owner in Kanada

Owner of a business with 12 employees using booked since 2013

The automatic reminder to the clients is one of my favorite feature, booking clients have never been that easy and to see what the recent activities have been and what's going on. I love the side bar that keeps you updated on the upcoming appointments for the day. It is easy to confirm appointments also.

The fact that we are not able to see the appointments without internet connection is kind of annoying since I travel a lot. Finding a way to make it possible would be a big improvement

Alina
Tattoo Artist in USA

Booked in software

Kommentare: I love it and would recommend it to others

I love how easy it is to use, and my clients love the reminder texts!

I do not like that every time you sign in it has to send an email with a code to get in. Even when you choose the do not ask again at this location it makes you do it daily. That is the worst thing about this booking site.

Antwort von Bookedin

Thank you Alina for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear you're finding Bookedin easy to use and that your clients enjoy it. To assist with logging in you may want to turn off the 2-step verification feature. Here's how: https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410039230740-How-do-I-turn-off-Two-Step-Verification-

Cassandra
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Bookedin as a whole is GREAT!

Kommentare: I've used Bookedin for a few years now and its really worked very well for me.

I love the ease of using the app on my phone and on the go can change and manage schedules of clients.

The only con I have is there is no payment request via the app. I believe this would be a great feature to have. When booking a client, getting deposit is the most important aspect in making sure you have secured that client and timeframe.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the review Cassandra! So glad Bookedin is helping you manage your schedule & clients. I'll add your vote on our features request list, adding a payment requests in the app is a great idea. Thanks again!

Andrea
Massage Therapist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

It has changed the way I run my business!I'm able to leave my phone at home for a change!

Kommentare: Better use of time to start! I am able to focus on running my business and give my clients the best possible care without worrying about the minute details of booking people in. My clients love the convenience!

The best part about the BookedIn system is that I am no longer attached to my phone. Clients can easily access my business booking site, they don't need a password or profile to book and it literally takes 30 seconds for them to book their own appointments! I am so pleased with how much stress this has taken off my plate. Not having to text people appointment options and wait until they get back to me has streamlined how my schedule fills. I have gotten new clients in the last month and even more during the trial period. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use.

There is a minor lag sometimes when switching screens and while using the desktop version I sometimes have to refresh the page but again only minor. I have only had one occurence where someone didn't receive their text reminder but it was caught and I was able to confirm via an alternate means of communication but otherwise I am loving it!

Karen

I love BookedIn. Very convenient and easy to use. Although I would love to see new features.

Easy access, I can sync to my personal calendar, appointment reminders for clients (although I wish there were more options for reminders: like a day before notification/reminder). Love that I can pull up app from my computer or mobile devices.

I can't pull over clients who are already in my contacts. It would be so much easier if I could have access to my contacts when booking a new client who may already be in my phone contacts. Right now I have to copy phone numbers and email address from contacts in order to add to bookedin to book appointments.

Christine
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I have really enjoyed using the system. I wish they more features.

Kommentare: Online booking

I love the easy to use app. The services are easy to add and customize. My clients like the reminder text and emails. Also the same day text and reminders. It's easy to find the type of service your looking for and the drop down buttons help search items faster

The payments system is terrible. I don't use PayPal. So I have to use square to take make payments. So I have to book appointments on on system and use another system on another. I wish my clients could book multiple appointments at one time. And I wish they could get he app too so they can book appointments on there instead of having to go online. It's frustrating to have repeatedly send them the link.

Sole proprietor/artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Convenient and easy to use

Love how client info is stored and it includes notes only seen by me, booking is quick and easy, easy set up.

It doesn’t always reach the client for reminders or confirmation

Antwort von Bookedin

Thank you for this Jennifer! So glad Bookedin is helping you with your client info and bookings. PS: Next time you notice an issue with the client reminders please report it to our tech support desk and we will investigate, just include the client name affected and which alert they did not receive: support@bookedin.net

Sarah
Tattoo Artist in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Way to expensive for what its worth

Kommentare: It wasnt bad but theres forsure better apps out there especially that were cheaper

Uhm i cant really think of anything .. it wasnt a bad app but there was hardly any features

It was hard setting up my availability on my schedule- it was just very complicated- my clients wouldnt even get any confirmations or anything

Antwort von Bookedin

Thank Sarah for your review and we appreciate your feedback. Please contact us via email at support@bookedin.com to further assist you with your account. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. --Geno

Math Coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome!

Kommentare: Love it. I have sent the link to several friends who use a booking service. Highly recommended

Easy to set up, change if you need, and easy to sync

To be able to change appointments from personal calendar

Paisley
Nanny/Household Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great application

Kommentare: I am able to send out my calendar to clients and have them book or give them the option to have me book appointments. I like the option of only allowing clients to book so far ahead, but being able to personally block off my time and customize hours when needed. It has helped me receive less overlap when booking clients for myself.

I like that I am able to send reminders to clients, to save client information, and potentially add additional calendars/employees.

I don’t like that I’m not able to extend appointment times between days (ex: 9pm-3am) and instead have to make two appointments. I also haven’t figured out if booking reoccurring appointments is possible.

Lindsay

BookedIn for new business

Kommentare: We appreciate bookedIn. Any less than 5 is because we know they will continue to add the features and functionality needed and that clients expect-ability to text for appointment reminders. To repeat bookings biweekly, every week same time, etc. Further, only being able to email has been a bit frustrating as a new business learning. They are very fast at responding we just enjoy talking.

Basic to use, not complicated. Easy to update/change services and hours. Our clients love the ability to book themselves online. The online booking is easy to share in texts/social media.

Inability to text clients and to re-occurring booking times (our clients come twice a week for many weeks in a row and very time consuming to book each appointment.

Antwort von Bookedin

Hi Lindsay! We're super excited to announce bookedIN SMS reminders are live! Looks like your clients are using it already. Got any feedback for us? Thanks for the awesome feedback, our team is always working to improve the app so this kind of feedback helps us know what to build next. =) If you ever have questions or ideas, please give our team a shout any time.