One of the best out there!

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Stefany D.
Co-Founder
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Higher client response rates and better retention. Waiting for them to find eh email link isn't enough anymore. Pure Chat means my "about us" page is on every page.

Vorteile: So Easy! I use it on a Wordpress site. The plug-in takes a second and you are up and running. I was able to match it to my company color and feel to keep the flow of my homepage. I found we gained much higher engagement with our clients than with email or even texting. The back end is well tailored for control freaks like myself who wants to keep an eye on the team activity and responses. The list of respondents makes it easy to add to email campaigns and keep up with newly interested clients. An Android phone app! Icing on the cake for us. From PC to mobile, it's seamless. I am always connected to a customer in need. It's security that I am on top of my business and I won't miss a question that could result in a sale. Did I mention this is free? You can upgrade for even more functionality but once you start using it, you will wonder what more they have to give. Reports. That's what. Get granular on the amount of traffic on your site, and see it live, you and your teams response rate, and team activity. I cannot say enough good things about this software. I do test other options from time to time but I tend to come back to Pure Chat.

Nachteile: I wish I had one. They give you excellent functionality for free and even more if you upgrade. Pricing in inline with other services. I'll update this review should a con present itself.

Invaluable!

Jan S.
Health Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Kommentare: Pure Chat is a great tool for myriad reasons: People can "talk" with us and still be at work. People can "talk" to us when they have laryngitis. People can "talk" to us when their speech is unclear, when the baby's crying, when the spouse is yelling...Words come through with speed and clarity. We can contact them with their email if there's a bad connection, or they must ring off. It is easy to save statements or descriptions that we use often so we can call them up at will and not retype them repeatedly. Customer support is outstanding, quick, clear, concise...and Robert doesn't make non-tech-y types (like me) feel like a fool. Excellent product, excellent service. I am a Health Coach for Kare's Purple Rice. Thank you!

Vorteile: Pure Chat is a great tool for myriad reasons: People can "talk" with us and still be at work. People can "talk" to us when they have laryngitis. People can "talk" to us when their speech is unclear, when the baby's crying, when the spouse is yelling...Words come through with speed and clarity. We can contact them with their email if there's a bad connection, or they must ring off. It is easy to save statements or descriptions that we use often so we can call them up at will and not retype them repeatedly. Customer support is outstanding, quick, clear, concise...and Robert doesn't make non-tech-y types (like me) feel like a fool. Excellent product, excellent service. I am a Health Coach for Kare's Purple Rice. Thank you!

Nachteile: I wish it could read my mind so I didn't have to type.

von Pure Chat an 17.1.2017

Thank you for the fantastic review Jan! And no guarantees, but we'll try to work on that mind reading thing for you ;)

Pure Chat is User Friendly

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Anvita S.
Tutor
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Pure Chat has been positive and convenient, minus the inconveniences or annoyances of having to remember to stay on the current page so as not to lose the chat and have to start over. I really wish more businesses with online sites implemented Pure Chat because I really appreciate the convenience and ease of directly chatting with an agent while I am already on their website. Every time I have used Pure Chat the agents have been able to provide answers or solutions to my inquiries and they have always been extremely friendly!

Vorteile: What I like most about Pure Chat is that I have the option to speak directly with customer service agents from many websites I am already browsing on. If I have any questions or concerns, I can easily get in touch with someone who can help me and that is very convenient as I do not have to make a call to customer service and press through many different menu options, or send an email and wait an unknown amount of time before getting a reply. I have had many of my questions and concerns solved via Pure Chat with friendly agents and I love this service and wish more businesses used it!

Nachteile: What I like least about this software is that sometimes it does not load properly depending upon which internet browser I am using, and I have to switch browsers. Sometimes the Pure Chat option pops up, and at other times it is impossible to find it and I have to exit out or refresh a few times before the icon or option shows up again, and that can be frustrating when I am in a rush to speak to an agent. One other frustrating thing about Pure Chat (and with other live chat softwares as well) is that I cannot go back to any other tab, or click away from the page because the entire chat box will disappear, and I have to start over. This can be annoying when I accidentally click away or accidentally go back a page when I am waiting on a response from the agent and am distracted looking around the website, because then I have to go back and start the Pure Chat over again and then hope they connect me with my previous agent. Otherwise I have to explain the entire question or issue again.

Get Personal With Your Website Visitors... Chat With Them

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Miguel G.

Kommentare: I came across Pure Chat through a series of online searches to locate a viable solution for one of my clients operating from their WordPress website. I located various solutions, but liked the ease of use and integration with their website much more than the others. If you operate multiple websites, Pure Chat's Pro subscription allows you manage multiple websites from one acount.

Vorteile: Pure Chat offers an amazing list of features and functionality that serves, literally, any industry. After reviewing this product for a client to use on their website, I adopted it for my own. Pure Chat is a complete chatting application that even offers an entry level free version to let you try it out. And even at this level, despite its branding and some restrictions in features, it offers a full view of their functionality. Pure Chat is easy to use, configure and setup. It has a simple interface for obtaining code snippets for your website. Integration with WordPress websites are an absolute breeze. Pure Chat lets you customize the chat box, setup canned responses for online and offline modes, add and manage teams, obtain reports, and even transcripts of the conversations. The Pro version adds even more with real-time analytics, visitor tracking, unlimited contacts, removal of their branding, use of Pure Chat in unlimited number of websites, setup of trigger alerts and actions, SMS notifications, export and support. They even offer an affiliate program you can benefit from as well. Pure Chat offers an amazing list of third party integrations through Zapier. 500+ to be precise. Need one that is not on their list? Try their guidelines to build your own. The possibilities are endless. If you want to take advantage of the added Pro features, you can even get to try it for 7 days before committing to the subscription.

Nachteile: I have been using Pure Chat for a few months now and cannot find any cons I can speak of. The features in my account allow me to perform the exact features I need.

Covered meets all our primary expectations.

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Olayinka A.
Customer Support Specialist
Computer-Vernetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Purechat makes it easier for our customers to talk to us and get an instantaneous response.Unlike when they send us an email or call support over the phone : it is free to use for them and they get a response in seconds provided an agent is available online.

Vorteile: Pure chat has covered all of our basic Livechat needs since we began using from April the past year.
We are provided with the most important features which assist us better address customer needs and complaints.I like that we get chat alerts for all incoming chats on the Pure chat dashboard,the canned responses has enabled everyone at the help desk department communicate faster with customers by allowing us presave responses to the most popular questions by our customers,likewise the pre -chat information form has allowed us gather some extra information about a web visitor before they are connected to an agent and lastly customization has been pretty impressive.

Nachteile: New chat notification have sometime come minutes late,in which case the website visitor has already left the website.
I have only experienced this bug during weekends when I work from home ,with the aid of the Pure chat smartphone app.

Purechat is an excellent chat software for citizen attention in our office

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Adelaynes C.
Analista de Acompañamiento y Gestion Comunitaria

Kommentare: Purechat is a very interesting software, with a warm interface, and moldable according to the user's requirements. Personalization of chats, availability schedules, can be used in blogs and web pages, are many of the options that make Purechat an excellent option for communication with other people.

Vorteile: Since using the PureChat application in my work space, we have been able to perceive immediate benefits, which have facilitated contact between the communities and our work team, receiving in real time all the recommendations, suggestions and requests from these communities. Through Purechat we have been able to systematize the ideas expressed in our chat session and turn them into work plans and community approaches. This attention by chat is enriched with tools such as personalization of chats to be able to track person to person of each of the ideas, availability schedules to serve the largest number of people and can be used in tablets, adroids and IOS

Nachteile: I have no outstanding complaints about this software. Since we used it in the office and in my wordpress, we have exploited all its potential and it seems to us to be quite functional software.

Great so far

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Operations
Think-Tanks, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far Pure Chat has been great. It's simple and easy to use. There are a few questions I would like to get answered and customer service is hit and miss at the moment but I will keep trying.

Vorteile: We love that to start this software it is completely free. It allows us to test it out on our website to know if this is a tool that is valuable to our company or unnecessary. It is easy to use, very user friendly and super easy to install. We were able to customize it easily to fit the look and feel of our website. The features have been great and I can easily collect email addresses of my visitors to follow up with them in the future.

Nachteile: I wish that I would receive an email notification as soon as a chat came on that we were unable to respond to it. Just to let us know we missed a chat. I have to go into transcripts to see if we missed a chat. The only way we get an email notification is if they actually wrote us or emailed us the question. I also wish I knew more about the integration with programs like infusionsoft and google analytics. I have found that customer service doesn't always respond to my requests. Luckily, it's pretty simple to use but some of my questions really determine if we are going to be paying a monthly fee. If they don't respond to my questions I'm much more likely to not purchase the software.

Pure chat review

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Marylyn G.
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use pure chat as a means for prospective students to contact us with questions. We love the product and hope that more offices will utilize the same system. The only problem we'd like to see fixed is that students leave the chat before we can answer a question. We believe many students move to another page before we have time to type a response. Could that be fixed, that once a student is on the chat they may continue to chat with us if they change pages?

Vorteile: This provides students with another avenue for asking questions. We see a lot of activity after hours. This provides us with additional information to return the students inquiry.

Nachteile: If I forget to log out of the chat it doesn't log me out after so much time of inactivity.
Please see previous comment about students leaving the chat before we can answer the question.

von Pure Chat an 25.1.2017

Thanks for the great review Marylyn! Yes, there is a way to fix that. Just go to your chat box editor (Account > Websites > Customize), click on the "Chat Open" tab, then scroll to the bottom and check the "Popout Automatically" box. That should solve your problem!

Real time interaction with customers was a game changer

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Jose R.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to set-up, the interface is intuitive and allows assignment of chat representatives in no-time. For small companies providing multiple services, the same rep can assist in more than one website with no complications. The mobile app is a life-saver to optimize costs, as anyone in your organization can become a chat rep at anytime/anywhere. This tool has all the options you may expect from a chat software, including the ability to integrate with other platforms as in my case, the CRM.

Nachteile: Pricing-wise this tool is comparable to all other solutions in the market (and none is cheap). I don't have any complain as it changed the way customer service was provided in my company.

Satisfied User!

Heiry B.
Loan Officer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using pure chat for about a year and a half and its has been a great tool to communicate with our online visitors! I love how easy it is to get started and how easy it is to view transcripts and pull up data on our chat history. I also like the ability to use templates for responses specially for the frequently asked questions. The daily reports have been great for our organization to keep track of areas for improvement, the way our pure chat schedules are created and visitor satisfaction. I am not an administrator so I am unaware of the costs for keeping pure chat up an running, but we are still using it, so I believe there is no problem there! Pure chat has been down before, but our systems team and communications team have always been able to get us answers and time estimates of how long it will be down for and have not had trouble getting answers. Pure chat is super easy to use and reliable. It has become a very important tool for communication with our applicants and clients. Pure chat is part of our every day!

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to navigate through the software and how easy it is to view reports based on activity history.

Nachteile: I do not like that sometimes if you log out without editing your availability, sometime you still receive missed chats.

von Pure Chat an 17.1.2017

Thanks for the great review Heiry!

Artibot is awesome!

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Scott m. W.
Lawyer
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I recently started using Artibot on my website because I wanted to have a chat option for customers exploring the website. Unfortunately, as a small business, I cannot dedicate someone to be online at all times to handle these sorts of chats. After doing some research, I came across Pure Chat's artibot and decided to give it a try. After an hour or two of tinkering with the program, I launched it on my website. Then I asked some friends to give it a whirl to see how they liked the conversation flow. Almost all of them said the loved it and asked whether I would add additional options and decisions to help the conversation flow. I absolutely intend to do so. However, this would be the only area I would mark down artibot. The program gets a bit bulky in the editing side when you have multiple conversation paths to travel down and it can be hard to keep track of the conversation tree. At the same time, I feel like I can't complain since the program is free and super easy to use otherwise. I think this is a great program if you don't make your chats "too" in-depth and are simply trying to capture contact information.

Vorteile: AI chat bot on my website, easy to use, cost (free), and ability to integrate with other systems through Zapier

Nachteile: It can become rather "bulky" when you have multiple decision trees set up in the AI chat dialogue. It would be a nice feature if the programers could make new screens or subsections for the decision trees.

Pure Chat has helped us connect with our website visitors

Warren B.
Digital Marketing Lead
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We switched to Pure Chat in May 2016 and have been thrilled with the results. Our operators have found it easy to use for the most part - and new features we requested have been responded to by the support team. Our admins find the reporting section helpful without being overly busy and confusing. The pricing has allowed us to add operators to the plan without blowing up the budget. Overall great software that has given us a way to connect with our current customers and new visitors alike.

Vorteile: The admin interface is simple, clear and easy to navigate. Very easy to understand and make quick changes to the chat tab and window. We love that the tab switches to 'Email Us' form when all of the operators are offline. The price is right.

Nachteile: Would like to see some improvements on the reporting i.e. a way to bulk export chat transcripts to csv or excel format, or filter transcripts by a custom date range.

von Pure Chat an 17.1.2017

Thanks for the review Warren! We'll keep your comments about transcript exports in mind!

Cheap, Efficient Chat Software!

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Lead Web Developer / Designer
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PureChat helps us keep in contact with our customers and any potential buyers that come across our website. Because we sell very technical and specific products, we often have customers reach out to us to find out product specification sheets or other data relevant to what they're trying to accomplish. Purechat helps us guide them to the best product.

Vorteile: For the price, Purechat is a great user support service for any website. It allows representatives to help customers decide on products as well as help them with their orders or any issues they are presented. Purechat is easy to install by just dropping a snippet of code.

Nachteile: This might not be the case for all websites but sometimes the Purechat widget might need custom coding to style it in place. It for the most part is easy to install but with some help with one of their representatives we were able to add a few lines of code to make the widget appear correctly (it was lined a few pixels off).

Helpful Communication Tool

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Business Development Manager

Vorteile: I like how easy this program is to use and allows potential clients to email me if I'm not available or Active on the website. I also like that it saves the transcripts and client contact info. Also shows where the client is located and how many times they have visited the site.

Nachteile: I don't like that I have to have the page open on my browser. I don't always remember to open it and put that I'm available. If there was a computer app that opened automatically and sent me notifications it would be really help.

Switched from another company and very satisfied with the Change

Greg F.
Marketing Manager
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a retail and wholesales performance parts distributor and retailer. But we also do Automotive service and performance work. Pure Chat has sped up our efficiency in online chatting allowing us to answer customer faster, on the go if we need to, and track analytically where out customers are coming from and when the height of the day is for viewers. This has become more of a tool than just an online chat. We save all of our transcripts too which we weren't able to do before so we can look back and refer to prior conversations. For the money we are very satisfied with the amount of capabilities PureChat gives us to help our customers faster an easier.

Vorteile: Easy of Function, layout, user experience is easy to figure out, allows multiple users

Nachteile: Have not found a dislike yet!

von Pure Chat an 17.1.2017

We're so glad to hear Pure Chat is helping you reach customers even faster, Greg!

Another great software approach to citizenship, making the difficult very easy.

Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Doriangel M.
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud

Kommentare: Pure Chat is an excellent software for the attention of citizens in real time. His rapport with the daily tasks of our management has made Pure Chat vital to serve the general public, as well as allowing us to systematize the experiences explained by citizens.

Vorteile: Complemented by other software we increase the range of attention to citizens suffering from health diseases. With a real-time attention, having schedules and a qualified staff, we serve people according to their doubts and complaints. We also find it very important the solutions that Pure Chat offers us to personalize the different sessions, making the attention personalized and with case knowledge.

Nachteile: Thanks to the permanent use of this software, and the tests we have done in relation to the number of people served, the time and the quality of the service, we have no contra in relation to this software.

PureChat | Powerful Professional Live Chat

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Belinda S.
Creative Director
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PureChat was a nice surprise when I was looking for an easy chat service for clients who only have a few customer questions each day. PureChat offered unlimited users and unlimited chats for free, so it was an easy decision to try it out. It was simple to set up. I found it pretty powerful and intuitive and you can't beat the price.

Vorteile: We liked how easy it was to set up an account and install the widget on a website. There is also a mobile app so we never have to miss a call. It integrates with Hubspot and Zapier so we can work with the sales team or for customer relationship management (CRM).
The dashboard is really easy to navigate and the form options let you create a chat box that is consistent with your branding. There are a lot of features such as setting it to only popup during open hours and several choices for location on your website. We haven’t tried it yet, but there’s a feature to create canned responses that can be launched for questions that are frequently asked. We like the consistency it provides to customers for answering important questions.
You can also upgrade to Pro to have an unbranded version without the PureChat link on the chat box. Pro subscription also includes a lot of analytics related to your chats, which would be great for businesses with a lot of customer service requests.

Nachteile: Honestly, we haven’t found anything we view as a Con at this point. Even the Pro version is affordable and for freelancers and small businesses, budgets can be the deciding factor for whether they adopt new technology or not.

Pure Chat is Amazing!

Amy B.
Customer Service Rep
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Pure Chat daily at work to assist customers. Not only do I really enjoy using the Chat service, but it is really easy to use. I like that you can go back and look up past conversations as well as see how many current website visitors the site has. I am able to also see where customers are from which can be very interesting at the time. Pure Chat makes my day easier when it comes to dealing with customers.

Vorteile: I like that I can see where customers are from as well as pull up past chats if needed. I like that chat allows me to multi-task while doing my job. I enjoy being able to keep up with how many website visitors the website has at any given time of the day.

Nachteile: It occasionally logs me out on its own or looses connection, but it has gotten a lot better with glitches over the past year.

von Pure Chat an 17.1.2017

Thanks for the great review, Amy!

The interaction with the public is simply fascinating with this software

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Anais B.
Quality Auditor

Vorteile: Attention to the public is one of our most important premises when working in the consortium. Pure Chat has been an excellent ally for us since it has brought us closer to customers who for one reason or another want to share their concerns, observations, complaints and compliments with us. This interaction gives us inputs to improve our service from many points of view, either from the quality of the flights, the sale of tickets, the schedules arranged for the flights, the quality control in the handling of the luggage, among many other things , which, make me recommend this software.

Nachteile: I do not have any type of complaint about this software since, since we used it in our consortium, we have only obtained benefits, praise from the users and optimization in the work

Love Love Love This Product

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent. I have no plans to stop using this product.

Vorteile: There is a free version for those of us that don't have to have a lot of stats. It does not go by volume and was easy to set up. It allows for time on and time off, its easy to add to your website, and support has been great. Just in case I am unable to review artibot.ai This auto attendant (bot) by the same company is invaluable and I would not be without it.

Nachteile: The notifications on my mobile phone are sometimes missed so I miss the chat on the mobile app. Granted, the notification happens but I cannot get the sound to be loud enough for me to hear. I have to change this but no luck yet. The good thing is the person does have to leave an email so I am able to make contact on missed chats.

Enjoying Working with Pure Chat

Serjio S.
Call Center Supervisor
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything is great. It's easy to use and very effective. I would like Pure Chat to have profile picture that is visible to the customer. That way there is more of a connection.

Vorteile: Easy to use, fast, effective. Great reporting system.

Nachteile: Would like to have the customer see the picture of the agent that is assisting them.

von Pure Chat an 17.1.2017

Thanks for the review, Serjio! And we actually do have a way for the agent's picture to show up. Just follow the directions here to have your operators upload an avatar (https://www.purechat.com/dashboard#customize) and it will appear to visitors who chat with you.

Easy to Use & Support is Great

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Ben O.
IT Director
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's inexpensive and allows customer's to chat with our customer service team when they have a question about a product. It's easy to use and support is very helpful when an issue comes up.

Nachteile: It uses a snippet code to be installed on your site. There have been times when an update to the snippet code was required, we weren't notified and images on our sites would not display. Support was very helpful in resolving the issue within an hour or so.

Prima Atlanta Pure Chat

Bewertet am 24.1.2017
Jose G.
Project Manager & Estimator
Druck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's super easy to use. Our customers show their appreciation to our prompt response time, and their ratings (whether good or bad) help us improve our customer service experience. Pure Chat is a great tool that helps us connect with our clients.

Vorteile: I like the accessibility to the client on our site
Being able to see incoming traffic on the website makes it easier to track where people spend most of their time
knowing how our team is being rated, and how much time is being spent on chats helps us improve our customer service experience

Nachteile: I do not like that it times out an individual and turns off their online status without notification, this makes it hard to keep CSRs who have retail duties on chat during high traffic hours on our site. A notice should be prompted on screen to remind them that they have been logged off

Purechat is 100% Free Live Chat for Startups

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Kevin L.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Purechat is in my bag of tools for setting up shop. If you're in the market for a solid live-chat tool, take a look at Purechat. It comes with Zapier integrations so it's pretty useful across the board. What's really nice is it also has transcript history, this is super useful to check back on what operators have said in terms of sales quoting if you're a sales or SaSS company and quote often on live chat. Supports Wordpress.

Vorteile: If you're looking for a solid, FREE live chat software for your blog or website, take a look at Pure Chat. Other than the awesomeness of being free, Purechat's actually a really solid contender to something like tawk.to or Olark. First, I really like the UI. It's very slack-esque and super sleek. If you work with your team, you can have 3 operators on the Free plan, and that's sort of plenty for startups. The best thing about Purechat is the Mobile apps (currently supports iOS and Android), you never miss a beat when it comes to chatting with your website vistors.

Nachteile: There's nothing to really dislike. It's a solid app and works fine on both Wordpress and HTML sites. The free plan is free...so there's no reason not to try this out.

Pure Chat is a great, low-cost option for interactive chat with your customer base.

David A.
Systems Manager

Kommentare: We have utilized Pure Chat to keep in touch with our customer base, answer sales questions, and provide support. It is super simple to set up users, chat widgets, and run reports on usage, transcripts, etc. Also, includes chat feedback for the customer to use. All around, very simple to setup, easy to use.

Vorteile: PureChat is easy to setup and easy to manage from an admin perspective.

Nachteile: I would like a more verbose feedback form for the chat, other than just a rating system. This may be available at a higher price tier, not sure.

von Pure Chat an 17.1.2017

Thanks for the review David! We'll keep your feedback about chat ratings in mind.