Über Instapage

Mit Instapage, der leistungsstärksten Zielseitenplattform, kannst du deine Post-Click-Erfahrungen und Konversionsraten maximieren.

Erfahre mehr über Instapage

Instapage makes the construction of pages a simpler process, making it easy to create dynamic pages for different advertising campaigns, which generated a considerable productivity gain.

My biggest problem with this software is the customer service and billing practices.

Bewertungen zu Instapage

4,0

Instapage hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 363 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Instapage bereits verwendet?

Richard
Richard
Marketing & Werbung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to build high performing landing pages for PPC campaigns

Kommentare: General UI is really really solid. I have found the software very easy to use as a non-designer / non-coder and created a number of high performing landing pages. This is gold-dust for me as a PPC manager. I previously just focused on working from within Adwords / Bing Ads / Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter Ads - and did not touch landing pages. It has really helped me to be able to take control of the full process - driving traffic and influencing conversion rate with landing pages. I just love the flexibility you have over the creation of pages - and felt that unbounce and leadpages don't give you that. All in all love it, recommend it on my blog and will continue to use it for years to come.

Very easy to use. Very flexible. Great templates. Fast loading pages.

I have found a couple of glitches with a page where an element (form) overlaps 2 sections. I found it nudged all content down on entering some text, which meant I had to pull the form down into another section then back up to reposition it. It would not give me the option to The publishing process I find to have a couple of little bugs where you publish to a custom domain. But not too difficult to get round. I have only tried the template import function once - and it didn't seem to work very well. Possibly the page I chose to import was not wholly compatible.

Antwort von Instapage

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback! We really appreciate it and it seriously helps us improve. The form bumping bug has been reported and will be fixed with the next live push. The Template Importer is currently in BETA only and we gave access to our premium customers to test it out and help us perfect the system. We are super stoked to be the first to bring this type of tech to market and we expect to have a fully functional product to ship in about 6 months. If you have any more feedback or find any issues please shoot us a line at support@instapage.com. Again, thank you so much for your time :) Cheers!

Stephanie
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best drag and drop customizable landing page builder ever

Kommentare: Excellent customer service (they always help when needed) and I also love the perk of A/B testing my landing pages to make sure they convert higher. I use Instapage for everything, it's a critical part of how I run my business.

The reason I use Instagram as opposed to other landing page software from my other software providers (like Kajabi) is that Instagram is completely customizable. Anything I want to create, is possible. I don't enjoy other landing page builders that limit you with tricky to change templates.

The cost is quite high, more than I wanted to spend. That said, it has paid for itself so many times over again.

andreas
Teamlead in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You started strong... and lost even more

Kommentare: To be honest, I am disappointed. You guys had fast pages and a lot of opportunity to make things right. After two years there were hardly any improvements and if they came they were hidden behind a HUGE paywall. We all want to make money, however, you guys overdid it a little.

Fast landingpage even if you include a lot of big images. It is also possible to design the page however we like. There are no limits in form of colums or rows.

A lot of usual stuff has to be customized. Why do you guys not catch UTM Parameters vor example. Why do I need to create a field for that. They are so widely used, why not catch them by default... a lot of your competitors do this. I also have faced a lot of bugs with Zapier. Also here a lost opportunity. This works better with literally any other software I have ever used. Last but not least: Popups..... your designer is not userfriendly at all when it comes to popups... It is a lot of work to use and if you make just one litte change on a button you have to change it everywhere else manually

Francisco
Head of Operations in Chile

A Partner for Convertible

Kommentare: We've been using Instapage for almost 5 years now. We are happy about how it's growing, and allow us to have more control of our marketing campaigns for our clientes.

Great software. We select a SaaS based in several conditions, but Ease and Integrations are on the top. Instapage is a five star software in both, and the Live Chat for support is always super helpful

Not all my team speaks english. Sometimes we need Spanish support, and it's almost never available. Also, the production team in Instapage is a little slow to solve our development needs.

tanya
tanya
Blogger in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finding the Right Sales Page Generator Takes Time

Kommentare: Powerful- really powerful lead capture and converter. It takes a little to understand and use. Really beautiful reusable templates and pages once they are built.

Personalization! This platform gets it. Not all subscribers, customers, or first-time buyers are going to respond to the same ad. The sophistication of Instapage is amazing. I mean heat maps and mouse movement? It is like you are standing behind the potential client witnessing what they are actually responding too. Simply amazing!

Instapage does connect with email systems like Convert Kit and other big email platforms. Yay- boo! Now it is one more software to learn and manage. Any more I am looking for a one-stop-shop type platform. Is there any place to get everything all bundled together?

Ed
CVO in USA

Elegant and powerful Langing Page platform

Kommentare: Elegant platform with the best, simplest and clean UI/UX out there and it was a pleasure working on the platform

The ability to run paid ads and direct prospects who click to dynamic content driven landing pages in perfect alignment with the ad they clicked on is so powerful and increased conversion and therefore driving the price per lead down and generating higher quality aka better qualified leads that our sales reps really appreciate!!

Bluntly put, the price point. It's an amazing platform and the monthly commitment to have amp pages included in the package is much higher than other platforms and having said that it's not a true comparison because those platforms don't typically provide the dynamic content functionality when running paid ads which is full value for the money and so you're use case, IMHO, must include paid advertising to justify the increased spend

Shay
CEO in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software but the price is too high

Kommentare: Great software that is probably the best in terms of features, ease of use and looks but for half the price you can get a product very close to it, and for me it was a deal-breaker and also for many of my clients.

Easy integration Great editor A lot of templates Good support

Too expensive and prices go up every year The Mobile version is ok but not perfect for mobile phones

Elmail
Elmail
Digital Marketer in Indonesien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Very Good but Expensive

Kommentare: All Good for me

The editor tool is the easiest to use when compared to other tools.

Expensive compared to other tools with the same feature

Kuo
We Marketing Associate in Japan
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I'm honing my web marketing skills with this tool, and it's a vital part of our future strategies

Kommentare: Very good, it will continue to be part of our future strategies. A few weeks ago, I encountered issues with my landing pages not being live due to the absence of a CNAME record for my subdomains. Instapage's customer support team informed me that to host my landing page, a CNAME record pointing to Instapage's server, specifically secure.pageserve.co, was necessary. Although the problem wasn't resolved instantly, I was provided with valuable information about the source of the issue. Armed with this knowledge, I was able to contact my domain registrar and resolve the problem effectively. I'm thankful for the guidance provided by Instapage's support team, as it enabled me to take the necessary steps to rectify the situation.

Certainly, based on the detailed features section I previously mentioned, I would like to summarize my experience with Instapage. The platform offers exceptional quality and user-friendly operation, making it an excellent tool for creating landing pages, even for individuals without a technical background. Additionally, I am particularly impressed by the outstanding customer support provided by the team, who have proven to be truly amazing in their assistance and service. Instapage's combination of high-quality features and excellent customer support makes it a standout choice for anyone looking to create effective and visually appealing landing pages.

While I wouldn't categorize it as a dislike or weakness, I do face some personal challenges. Being relatively new to Instapage, I find it difficult at times to handle tasks such as custom domain settings and managing DNS records. It's possible that this difficulty stems from my limited experience with the platform. Additionally, from a content editing perspective, I encounter challenges with the mobile version. Adjusting image and font sizes isn't always straightforward, and the arrangement of elements on mobile devices can appear disordered on occasion. These issues highlight areas where further user-friendly improvements could be beneficial, particularly for users like me who are still acclimating to Instapage.

Luke
Head of Marketing in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Great!

Easy to use, helps us create good landing pages that convert.

Can be tricky/time consuming to set up with our brand guidelines. Once set up though, easy to implement.

Mathew
Marketing Specialist in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and very effective in lead generation and tracking!

Kommentare: We mostly use this for specific projects or products that we do not want to dedicate an entire webpage to, and that we want to keep specific track of. It makes it really easy to track who is interested in what and what needs more attention.

I like that you need no experience to figure out how to use this. It is so simple and straight forward! Additionally, it has a lot of easy integrations and things you can customize to fit your brand.

This product is great, but many other software/service providers offer free landing page software. (e.g. MailChimp) This makes it hard to justify the added expense.

Gustavo
Partner in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

InstaPage got too greedy and may be conducting bad business practice

Kommentare: Be carefull with their business practice. Our plan price would increase about 300%+ for a bunch of features our team would not use. Contacted support to be able to get a more reasonable plan, which they refused telling us that we should use the new features. Contacted then again to be able to get a .html export of our designs to be able to move on to another provider, and they told us that was not possible. Contacted support a 3rd time explaining the sutiation telling then that we like Instapage but at current price (for features we do not use) was too expensive, so we could agree on some terms (for a 5+ years custumer), or at least, give the .html export of our pages so we could move on. They replied: That's not possible. You either pay up 3 times more or leave with nothing. Our team had to re-do hundreds of pages.

Easy to use. Being able to quickly deploy the the cloud.

Landing pages are slow (Google Ads constantly alerts about this issue). Once you develop all the pages on their plataform they have you locked in. Won't give you a HTML export of your landing pages. You either suck it up and pay more or have to clone all the landing pages on another software. Expensive.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I can design and launch attractive landing pages in minutes!

Kommentare: In my experiences, Instapage really is a lifesaver when it comes to landing pages and I find myself constantly using the software for most of clients.

I love how easy it is to design great looking landing pages that convert visitors into customers. From a marketing perspective, I need landing pages that not only look good, they also need to perform well. Some clients need a very customized branding and look to their landing pages. Some clients need their landing pages to look like other pages on their websites. With Instapage I can quickly visualize our landing page design goals and get feedback on that design from clients in minutes.

I always appreciate seeing additional design templates.

Federico
Graphic designer in Argentinien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good landing page software

Kommentare: It has given us the possibility of creating a large number of pages for different products that we work on, courses and other events that require good designs and structure but with quick execution over a conventional website.

It's easy to work on. It has a good variety of templates to start working and adapt them to your design needs. Provides good plugins to create interesting and useful pages.

Nothing to mention, we had to change the platform after working on it for a while but it was not due to lack of content or features of the platform.

Kelsey
Firefighter/IT Support in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Templates, Easy To Use

Kommentare: My overall experience with Instapage has been a rewarding one, as Instapage has proven effective for my organization on numerous occasions. We will definitely be a repeat customer every time we need a landing page for any purpose.

The thing I like most about Instapage is its ease of use. It is extremely easy to develop an a professional looking landing page that serves almost any need that our organization has ever had. From the multitude of features to the good looking pre-designed templates (which are very easy to modify), Instapage has enabled our organization to utilize landing pages for a wide variety of events and purposes. The cost is also very effective; definitely much cheaper than a lot of the competitors.

My least favorite aspect of Instapage would have to be the mobile development portion of the service. I have noticed that when I develop a landing page in desktop mode, I have to modify the desktop version to make it mobile friendly once I switch to mobile view. It would be much better if I could develop a desktop version and a mobile version, separate and apart from each other.

Katie
Director in Australien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software but price increase was enough to make me leave

Kommentare: Disappointing as a long term customer to be forced to leave and move all of my pages to another better value (and it turns out better quality as well as cheaper) software provider.

Ease of use Professional quality look for finished pages Flexibility in design

Lack of some basic shapes and designs in page builder Added functionality was probably good for some people, but I didn't need it, yet was forced to increase my subscription - it pretty much doubled. I should've been able to stay on the plan I originally signed up with and had been with for 2 years already. All other software services maintain the contract you signed up with even though they might adjust their future payment plans and update the software.

Charles
CTO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

InstaPage is easy to get started and loved by marketers

Kommentare: The software works well and is reliable. The marketing team loves it. The price is on the higher end but it's the type of product that you don't have to think too much about once you've purchased it.

It's quick to set up, adding domains and sites is quick and painless, it is generally loved by the marketers

The billing process is difficult and doesn't work well with bursty traffic. Best to start off with a sales rep to explore all options

Cru
VP Digital Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Able to create gorgeous landing pages that can convert will with InstaPage.

Kommentare: We use this software to create aesthetic looking landing pages that are focused on conversions. Funneling in traffic with paid advertising, we help our client's close users for service through these developed pages and internet marketing. Highly recommend this service.

Can be used easily by a layman within our company and allow us to help our clients build well-designed web pages that are focused on conversions. Integrates well with all our API's and conversion tracking. Highly recommended for digital marketing agencies!

We have not run into issues so far using this service. Overall, it is very well developed with the user in mind.

Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not a lot for what you pay - lots of glitches.

Kommentare: The product is quite limited for what you pay.Elementor on wordpress does more for 1/12th the cost. Canva nearly does all that instapage offers. Canva seems to be trending in this direction. Can't wait to jump ship.

A website landing page tool. I dont really know what is to like about it. So many ways for it to be better but it seems they are content in mediocrity.

- Glitchy drag and drop builder- Labourous building- Limited options and elements- Conversions arent trackable by type of button, link or callLanding pages look awful on modern wide screens or big monitors. Only reactive by pixels not percentages.html code can't be contained within blocks??The main part of Instapage is to measure leads and conversions yet it gives an awful layout of your analytics.

Alexandre
Co founder in Frankreich
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and easy to set up

Kommentare: In the end I would definitely recommend this tool for companies with at least several thousands of $ budget for their marketing campaign, otherwise the subscription will affect the lead cost

Really easy to use and set up campaigns, userfriendly, otpimised interface and powerful tools.

Limited metrics and expensive unless used for big campaigns.

Collin
Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic, Comprehensive, and Easy-to-use software for non-developers

As a marketing professional with minimal developer experience, Instapage is very easy to use right out of the box. The interface is intuitive and features most of the things I'd want in a landing page tool. The customer success managers are excellent and very helpful as well.

While Instapage is very easy to use, the downside is that some things are oversimplified and less customizable. For instance, adding custom code has less flexibility as you can't edit the page directly in code, you only have the option to add HTML/CSS in page settings (and not directly into the page code).

Politische Organisation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Build and Launch Beautiful Websites in Minutes

Very easy to use and has TONS of built-in integrations, No need to mess with Zapier.

It does have limitations in terms of web development. It's definitely suited for simple landing pages, not regular websites.

Antwort von Instapage

Thank you for your feedback and glad you had a positive experience with Instapage. You are right that we are better suited for landing pages and not full websites, as our focus is on maximizing return on ad spend through optimization and personalization of the post-ad-click experience.

Mo
Marketing Strategist in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Customer service was very speedy and helpful. Interface is easy to use and has all the integrations I need!

The user interface is easy to use but could be more aesthetically pleasing and more modern.

Brandon
Brandon
Creative Strategist in USA

Great Landing Pages, But Google Penalty Possiblities

Kommentare: Fast, Clean, works how it should, but doesn't tell you all the behind the scenes changes that are happening on Split testing with Google AdWords, thereby confusing the process and penalizing the user.

The form builder, templates, images, graphics, call to actions all updated to today's standards, relevant, clean, and look great. Easy to learn, easy to connect to domains, and really great pricing given all that is out there.

I'm not a fan of how the split testing impacts Google when using these with ADWord's accounts. Google has stopped giving favor to most landingpage builders who aren't attached to an active site or blog. So if you are using this slowly, you won't get the Organic SEO love, or the great conversions and high placement on AdWords because Google will know this landing page system is running an Algorithm to try and learn what they are doing, and it actually hurts google crawls and learning how to actually serve your ads to an audience because of these changes.

Claudiu
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Absolutely an All-Round Great Customer Experience

Kommentare: Hi, I'm Claudiu, I am doing Marketing for a startup Educational Company, and have been using Instapage for the past four months, in response to our needs of getting new learners onboard as well as managing their interaction with our online marketing efforts and giving a great experience with those interacting with our company. So much efforts have been put into Instapage's Customer Service that I cannot even begin to describe - they're responsive, they're precise and they're very supportive along the : Design of Landing Pages / Custom Domain Publishing / Integrations with other Marketing Automation Software such as Autopilot, Twilio, Mailchimp, Integration Software such as Zapier. You will get the support needed to use Instapage at its true potential. I admire the efforts put into the Customer Support by Instapage and warmly recommend it to any Marketing Manager or Social Media Manager because it is a beautiful solution to : Landing Page Creation ( No Coding Needed ); Lead Capture with instant lead notifications right in your email, right on your phone , as soon as someone signals interest in any of your products, you will be sure to be instantly connected to that potential customer. Awesome job, and I can see many Romanians in the Customer Service Department, I am Romanian as well, and all I can say , Good Job Guys !!! And thank you for an awesome product such as Instapage!